Supporting playtonic after jon tron affair and this

>supporting playtonic after jon tron affair and this

Attached: grant trump.png (549x357, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67WWrtWvxFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In any other capacity, this would be career suicide, but because tangerine individual is the subject of the attack, nobody will give a fuck. I like the dude's work but deep down he's just another cuck who thinks his opinion matters.

>"Hey President of the United States, you're a fucking piece of shit!"
>nothing happens

>"I don't think genital mutilation should be encouraged"
>RUIN THIS MAN'S LIFE IMMEDIATELY

What is it about twitter that so thoroughly rots people's brains?

youtube.com/watch?v=67WWrtWvxFw

Attached: kojima warning.jpg (1338x2000, 489K)

imagine defending garbage humans like jontron on Yea Forums

I mean Trump's tweet was absolutely retarded. People aren't going to suck the guys dick just because you dislike it.

If he were any other president, Trump's comments would be career suicide.

>enforced
Don't conservatives want doctors to be executed to sent to prison for suggesting, in their own professional opinion, that transitioning works? 100% was an argument given to me before. Doctors should be executed by the government for following their professions oaths.

Who spoke out against circumcision?

I would be much more surprised if a professional musician was not a flaming leftist.

What the fuck are you talking about, are you in a fantasy world?

>I don't think sticking needles into yourself and filling yourself with chemicals should be encouraged
BAN VACCINES NOW

Glowing post

Just going off what conservatives on the internet say. Especially here. Are you pulling the "They're all joking" card?

If the CIA wanted Yea Forums, Hiro would be in US custody right now. Japan has extradition treaties with the US.

>thinking Trump is a narcissistic retard makes you a leftist

i want to genocide amerimutts in my lifetime
all those retarded 50 IQ trannies on twitter with pronouns in their bios, all those politicians, all those virtue signallers, all those trailer trashcans, i just want to throw them in holes and see the fear in their eyes and hear their cries and begging while i douse them in kerosene and torch them.

orange man bad, brown woman good

Yes, he is bad. This guy has a valid reason so your meme makes no sense.

>giving a shit about dorito man at all
Lol, are americans these hard cocksuckers for president cock?

>I love free speech! Let me say nigger on twitter or you're taking away my freedoms!
>FUCKING LIBTARD INSULTED ORANGE MAN THIS WILL NOT STAND RUIN HIS WHOLE CAREER REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1560237511258.jpg (306x383, 23K)

Wait... so there's a forest management team who receive BILLIONS and still fail at doing their job? I'm sorry but explain to me how Trump is wrong here, why should the fed keep pouring money into a sinkhole? If the billion dollar hand me down fed money can't fix the problem make it private and let local entrepreneurs have a crack at it.

The fires started in Federal lands.

>Transitioning works
Tell that to David Reimer

Attached: dAVID rEIMER.jpg (220x342, 19K)

>Transitioning does not work
Tell it to the professionals. I'd love to see one of you guys get fucking embarrassed on stage in a debate with an actual professional.