God this sucks

God this sucks
Zelda maker was always a bad idea, it just doesnt work the same way a Mario level does.

What a boring waste of time, and fuck them for locking 5 heart pieces, a bottle and a seashell behind this trash.

Attached: EEH9CzNUUAEAUuV-1024x837.png (1024x837, 953K)

Dampé pue des pieds

I had fun with it cause I spaced it out

I'm missing two seashells from the fishing game, one from danpei and one from god knows where

how big do you think Dampe is

This isn't Zelda maker, and it's actually kino as fuck. They aren't as good as real dungeons, but they can be fun if you get creative.
However there's a pretty good chance we do get Zelda maker if this is received well.

9 inches

It's not like Mario Maker much, they need to let you design the individual rooms for that.

That said, I had fun with it in an unintended way, I always tried to make the dungeons as short as possible to finish, wasting as much space as I could on useless rooms I wouldn't have to traverse.

A true Zelda Maker would be so hard to actually pull well. For one having an overworld would make things way to complex so that'd probably be out. You'd have to find a way of making the game notice when you're maing the dungeon unbeatable and help fix it or else kids and casuals will drop it cause they can't figure out why their dugeon doesn't work. It takes longer to beat a Zelda dungeon than a Mario level. There's so many items they could include that probably won't make it in so fans will complain. I really don't think they could do it well enough that people won't just say it's shit.

>Zelda maker was always a bad idea

Zelda Classic says "suuuuup".

I thought it was a fun addition to the game, and a fun distraction when you want a break from regular adventuring.

And you're an absolute true-to-life retard if you expect it to be more than anything than plopping rooms together. Did you not see the trailer or any of the other marketing material? They never made it seem like anything other than that. Your own dashed expectations is wholly on you.

>You're wrong for having higher expectations
That's is so fucking retarded it's not even funny. With this logic you could argue that literally any disappoint is "your fault". You're just being a dicks sucking fanboy dude, calm down, daddy Nintendo will be fine without you there to defend him.

>Seeing a feature in it's complete format
>still expecting more.

No mate, you're the retard.

Yeah that's not the point buddy. People can criticize things. Their criticism does not have to be founded on realistic expectations. OP could have expected it to be shit. That's not the point. The point is you are trying to deflect all criticism by saying "well you saw what it was like so you can't criticize it". No user, it doesn't matter if a feature of a game is fully detailed and advertised, people can still criticize it and think its shit. The way you phrased your post you implied that any dislike or criticism of the feature is based on faulty expectations but that is simply untrue. It's the type of thing that I didn't bother trying to explain because I can't "prove" your assumption is false because that's not how proving something works. You are supposed to prove that you assumption (that everyone who doesn't like it had faulty expectations ) IS true which you didn't do. Which is why I just insulted you, because I can't believe someone would make such a stupid excuse on behalf of a monolithic corporation, or rather I wouldn't if I weren't familiar with fanboys.
In short, not everyone's dislike of the feature is based on faulty expectations (as you implied), they might have just always thought it was going to be shit.

Your long ramble of post is invalid. OP didn't criticise the feature with anything of substance. He said 'it just doesnt work the same way a Mario level does.'

If he had stated the various reasons he didn't like the feature, it would've been fine and made room for actual discussion. But instead, like 99% of Yea Forums, decided to make a shitpost about something for the (you)'s. If OP doesn't put thought into his critique, you can bet your fucking ass I won't put thought into my reply.

>OP didn't criticise the feature with anything of substance. He said 'it just doesnt work the same way a Mario level does.'
I never said he did. I said the response was the response of retarded fanboy. Not even gonna read the rest of your post because I don't like talking to people who put words in my mouth.

>there's a pretty good chance we do get Zelda maker if this is received well.
That's too bade because the press and almost all players universally think it's shit

based retard

>die in the first dungeon
>save file says that I died

I hate this shit and I've probably missed out on something now.

That's pretty short even for a animated character, why didn't they make him taller?

You have a source on that claim?
Yeah, the best ending requires a no death run. I've already died twice from dumb shit so I'll probably restart the game pretty soon

Yeah, that kind of thing would be hard to pull off, but using a triforce heroes single-level format could work.

>You have a source on that claim?
I watched and read countless reviews. The general consensus is that LASwitch is a faithful remake with some improvements and cute and gorgeous graphics but the dungeon creator is a tacked on, boring and pointless