Why won't you buy her games?

Why won't you buy her games?

Attached: enji1333.webm (800x650, 249K)

I want to be buried alive in a coffin that is periodically flooded with enji's fart gas.

enji makes games?

Attached: 52643838_405173666910015_6908320103293790291_n[3].jpg (1080x1350, 152K)

I'd rather buy her used panties

Because she's not even on the new games

Is Anniversary as slick and fun as I remember?

Old Lara doesn't have games anymore. There was that isometric spin-off, but it seems they decided to drop it.

Attached: d9s8nog-7cbc1bba-3ce8-48a3-a335-705b85bf9351.jpg (2560x3840, 1.83M)

this

how is Temple of Osiris?
is it playable alone?
i always thought it had the best looking Lara model, i just couldn't get excited enough to play the game

Attached: lara-croft-and-the-temple-of-osiris_screenshot_20150124095903_2_original[1].jpg (1920x1080, 586K)

WE WUZ

i think it's just the lighting, he's not as dark as the modern nigger

Attached: lara-croft-temple-of-osiris_03[1].jpg (900x470, 281K)

>Horus
>Black
Ay yo we wuz kaaangz n shiet

Check your monitor settings, horus is clearly a sand-african-american in the screenshot, not black.

fuck off, they have very different skin tone
left's rgb values are really close to each other, right has nearly twice as much red as green or blue
i just want to know how the game is

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1157x866, 257K)

Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the mouth uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *steam blowing outta the ears* Attention all passengers: this train makes no stops until Sexville, Arizona *defecates out in the middle of the street* baby i love.you. show pretty pusy please *sick robotic dance moves* THIS UNIT REQUIRES TO ENGAGE IN A SESSION OF COITUS, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE *regains composure* Ahem. You look quite lovely today, my dear. New haircut? *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

Its the facial features you dumb brainlet. Just because canadian cunt put on a blackface doesnt make him a nigger.

Because they got rid of the adventure and turned it pew pew for some reason

very shitty pew pew i might add

Women in video games are not allowed to have big tits anymore. Lame.

Shadow Lara doesn't even show cleavage
all her outfits cover her up to neck

The only parts that still hold up are Egypt and the first level of Greece. Everything is way too bland and uninspired.

I bought all your games until your brand was slapped on a trilogy of boring shooter, starring some ugly and unlikable girl.
Come back, dear friend, and I will buy again.
PS: 100% you, no compromises. Got it?
PPS: high five

Based, but cringe at the same time.