store.steampowered.com/app/984560/HEARTBEAT/#app_reviews_hash
a.uguu.se/aZipXqrOwxBz_whatIdototerfs.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Siding with a TERF
bruh thats mad cringe

dilate

Nice tweet OP

holy fucking BASED

Its like when neocons side with Palestine over Isreal, but in the end they hate both groups. The correct answer is to nuke'm both.

>TERF
Literally only trannies say this

how's the incel jail?

Anyways we have 3 threads up with the same shit. This is getting annoying.

She got her game review bombed becuase of this

>implying anyone is fucking trannies
Id say have sex, but i doubt thats much of an option for your axe wound

yea its pretty funny
game looks cute i might check it out.

>only 7 negative reviews since she tweeted that
goes to show these people dont play games

ok tranny

Yeah how dare they kill my smash thread for this

honestly it mite be quick publicity stunt , if she hadnt done that I would have never found out about her game, I like the moving backgrounds , reminds me of Megaman Battle Network, I wish the gameplay was more like that and I would have thought about buying it

>pixelshit indie shovelware
>made by a femoid
dilate

user, she is anti trans
That's why we are discussing her

you're clearly a spiritual tranny, as are all femoids

dilate

It worked since I never heard of this game until now, but I’m still not going to get it.

>roastie pushing their politics and mental illness on twitter
>but she hates trannies

hmm this is a tough one honestly

Put people on trans watch.

Promote trans negativity through subliminal messaging.

have a (you) , user
you look like you need it

Your loss.

Attached: Coal_1.png (297x288, 9K)

Just because you hate everyone and people ban you from services and won't post your opinions on the front page, doesn't mean you are suddenly censored or opressed OP

you look like you need to dilate

You seem like you need to bubble.

?????????

You fizzin'?

>Supporting different slightly lighter shade of insanity

My cock works fine.

But I've heard that if no one likes you, you can pretend to be a girl and get laid. You still have a chance to get laid if you hate women.

Its not even her game, she's just the dev's gf or whatever, the actual dev hasn't said shit, but trannies are so upset they're dragging their game into the mix.

welp, if trannies dont want to be seen as mentally ill they should stop doing retarded shit

>mostly white men
isn't thailand followed by brazil the majority of trannies?

Why would you ever make a purchase based on politics?

So she’s anti white men, but also anti tranny?

Me gusta

Just because a TERF made a video game that doesn't mean TERF discussions are videogames
Fucking kill yourself OP

HAH

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23 HEARTBEAT on Steam.png (616x274, 31K)

Bitches are fucking dumb

Its okay when I agree with it

no it's america

Attached: .png (600x133, 16K)

Is she cute? Post her tits
Also what's terf mean I'm not a tranny either so I dunno what that means

Hilarious. But seriously.

>11 people found this review funny
Heh.

Attached: 20190923_093809.jpg (720x507, 163K)

I bet a tranny wrote that. Trannies are gross and weird.

Trans exclusionary radical feminist.

Feminists who hate trans people basically.

yup
dunno what it is with these mentally ill fags and hating white people

Attached: anti white.png (598x640, 176K)

replace trans with men then you are correct

White men are a minority. Historically the most successful one. Everything is going to shit now that they stopped winning.
>World IQ is dropping
>Overpopulation
>Corruption
>Anti-idealism
>All products are being made ugly and unappealing
Heck, POC can't even have good quality escapism after the white man is gone.

cutting off your penis is one of the fastest ways to get oppressed in the western world. this jackalope doesn't even understand cause-and-effect

>nooooo you can't boycott a game because of a developer's personal view, separate the art from the person!
>developer's girlfriend hates trannies? holy fucking based! buy it now!
fuck off

gtfo then, no one wants you here

America is number one when it comes to trannies, and mod trannies are white men. This is well known and documented.

What does being anti trans have to do with video games? Are you on the wrong board perhaps?

>Trans exclusionary radical feminist.
Sounds okay
>Feminists who hate trans people basically.
Based.
Women should hate you lot

Thanks for removing yourselves from the gene pool

>RPGMaker
lolnothanks

well maybe dont cut your dick?

Woman who hates trannies for being predatory crossdressing fetishists trying to rape lesbians

It's true. The surgery costs money and you willingly did it. Hardly oppression.

losers hate success, what else is new

>trannies fucking review bombing now
LMAO

Attached: d0c26796dfba6a0980df371ebef36077.png (229x932, 144K)

thailand's "trannies" make it their job, so there's literally some professionalism in being a tranny, and still able to recognize themselves as male in casual conversations instead of getting mad of it. because that's what they live off, not government handouts (we don't have such thing here). it's basically the one major difference between american trannies and asian ones (esp. japanese).

t. thai

kek based

So who wins the oppression online Olympics? And Who wins irl?
The darkest skinned most weird sexuality?

capitalist men are sore losers and would rather destroy the world than share it

read the op, it's white men

Imagine having solidarity with the trans community. What kind of creepy weirdo would do this?

Meanwhile I get a year/perminant community ban from my 15 year old account for standing up to this shit
Fuck steam fuck valve fuck trannies

How can she be based when she’s anti white people? She even confirms what most people know: most trannies are white people.

>Unfortunately I can't recommend this game at all now that the developer's awful transphobic behavior has come out. For a game theoretically trying to be about kindness and friendship that sort of behavior is absolutely bewildering. For what it's worth I would have said positive things about the game before this but now I just regret giving them money.
Seems like the people on Steam are already raging

You guys are legit political cultists. So much for wanting politics out of games.

can somebody who uses twitter tweet her that a thank you for being brave and that now I'll buy her girlfriend's game

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23 Nikotine ( nikoteenie) Twitter.png (588x150, 15K)

But we are the most oppressed unironically
>highest suicide rate
>highest drug (illegal and legal) use
>highest homelessness
>highest unemployment/underemployment
>highest anti depression usage
>highest debt
VS women
Oh oh oh but we don't matter

Is she /ourgirl/? Not to mention she isn't even the one who made the game in the first place LMAO

Attached: 3595c797d31fb735a06579ae1ec82722.png (580x699, 68K)

>so brave!
it's time for you to go back

nice fanfic, ford

should I buy this game now? It looks cute

imagine being a trannyscat

>you are not going to be a france
that's a good one i wil give this homo that

>OMG UR SO BRAVE
you guys are a fucking joke

why not, it's not like we can't refund shit nowadays anyway. might pick it up to fuck around for an hour

seething
I bet you can't tell a thai tranny when you see one

Attached: 1536670758545.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

>"review bombed"
>has under 250 reviews total
>still "very positive"
Pathetic

>online
Trannies because they have no life irl so they're full-time devoted to screeching about transphobic lesbians not wanting to suck their dicks, this might change however since they're getting more and more insufferable even to their own enablers

>irl
Still no clear winner and it varies from country to country, iirc in bongland the anti-tranny dykes are stronger than in the US

> people ban you from services and won't post your opinions
that's exactly what censoring means, twitter can't be both a publisher and a platform. Man libcucks and trannyscat are something else

whats terf?

>Trannies are review bombing the game

How am i supposed to feel about this. Is it based? Do i buy a copy? Some of the complaints refer to "references to questiimable doujins". I might have to buy a copy

>siding with SJWs
>ever
>only because they accidentaly got some brownie points for tranny hate

I understand that it is probably satire, but on the other hand - /v has enough retards with shitty opinions.

Attached: 1567974564876.png (488x584, 127K)

>negative reviews love the game before all this non issue
Like honestly, base a game on the game, not outside factors

Censoring only counts when the government does it. Otherwise you're just getting dunked on by people with more power or clout and that's the way it should be.

Attached: 1553450664513.png (700x700, 432K)

a retard, and part of the problem on normalizing mental illness and mutilation

Basically feminists who don't like trannies

What is TERF?

>trans exlusionary radical feminist
Lesbians so stark raving mad about hating men they can't accept trannies

Attached: 1556344576370.png (705x767, 564K)

No, she’s still an SJW lesbo. I’m just glad they’re turning on each other.

no retard, censoring counts whenever your opinion in a public platform for opinions is blocked. you stupid mongoloid. libcuck brain everybody

so like Yea Forums and literally any other site in existence?

It might work, but it doesn’t seem to be getting much action user-kun.

>Felix
That's so basic bitch, just like his headfat

Attached: 1552006438836.gif (400x225, 2.1M)

Transwoman are not real woman

Lets see how long it takes for me to be censored here in 4channel

more fanfics, I see

Yea Forums.org/bans

here you go newfag, literal proof of "censorship" going on

It's a private platform though. If I owned a business I'd boot anyone who said some dumb shit. If someone said some dumb shit in my house I'd boot em.

I get the impression from her statements that she doesn't hate white men so much as she hates white "men" (trannies). Basically any white man who thinks they can be a woman, and frankly there are a lot of those among the white man population, so you know what, i get it, i kinda hate white men in that sense too, so many soi chuggers chopping off their dicks and another amount orbiting women they'll never fuck, it gets tiresome

i wonder how many years are we still going to endure all this tranny and oppression nonsense.

Attached: sample_d1d71758a318d958c9c9d5eb825e1d16baaa48b4.jpg (850x1202, 509K)

>look up game
>Pixelshit shovelware made in rpgmaker
Oooh wow what a great game I really want to support it just to dab on trannies

Attached: 1550673851094.png (300x250, 26K)

>Yea Forums suddenly defends gays, bis and dykes
what happened?

it's a public platform, that's why the president trump's personal account was deemed as a "public discussion board" and is no longer legally allowed to block ANYONE.

>Censoring only counts when the government does it
retard

Attached: 817C2F74-CDB1-4053-867F-93E86768A3DF.jpg (450x450, 34K)

>Retarded man-hating bitch
>"well she hates the trans so shes based!!"
No, fuck this whore.

Attached: 1556933782660.jpg (858x511, 60K)

bruh she's an outspoken dyke
how many of those have you seen on twitter that also don't have "men are trash" in their bio section

He's a government worker. That's different. It's a private company they can do whatever they want. I believe in freedom of the individual unlike you.

Fuck off

Attached: Libertarianism.png (1231x441, 25K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS DEV SAID SOMETHING ON TWITTER WE HAVE TO BOYCOTT, KEEP POLITICS OUT OF GAMES

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS DEV SAID SOMETHNG ON TWITTER WE NEED TO SUPPORT THIS GAME, ITS A FREE SPEECH ISSUE

You guys are cultists

We’re not the ones review bombing a game cause some dev’s psycho gf said some stupid shit.

I hate trannies
And I hate feminists
I’m just here in the sidelines watching the two of them drag a decent game through the mud over a political squabbling. How is this in any way my fault? I wish we could keep politics out of videogames, but it’s evidently not an option any more.

Attached: 1546179301366.jpg (960x960, 100K)

I'd censor you for whatever I wanted and it wouldn't be censorship. It'd just be a cool guy shutting up a whiny bitch.
I'm not reading that. I'm right you're wrong.

It's Trump's personal account retard way before he was a government worker, you don't believe in shit corporate bootlicker. How can you possibly believe in individual freedom when you support bias in one side and not in the other, fucking libcucks

>We’re not the ones review bombing a game cause some dev’s psycho gf said some stupid shit.
You guys reviewed Ion Fury a couple weeks ago because of a shampoo bottle getting taken out.

No, she hates white men too. They’re just turning on each other.

>TERFs are right about transexuals

>sniggered
>nigger
How did they get away with that?

It’s only getting worse, so we’ve still got a long way to go. You’re gonna look back on these days with nostalgia for how bad it’s all gonna get.

nah you are the ones that review bombed a game because they removed the word "fagbag" from a part of the game they never actually intended on anyone ever seeing and also weren't fully aware it was even there

this made me buy her game in a heartbeat

Attached: 1550654431243.jpg (1920x1080, 663K)

kino

>We’re not the ones review bombing a game
Yeah, you aren't right now, but the easily triggered from here still did in other occasions, like the Total War situation

No, you aren't above it, faggot

Attached: 1511130903253.png (697x404, 27K)

>just because you cut off your penis, you don't suddenly become oppressed

Can you feel it? It's someone being on the very CUSP of self-awareness and not taking that final step.

Because the owner of Twitter can do whatever they want. Their platform their rules. If someone doesn't like it they can fuck off or start a competitor.

Hahaha aren't you so brave standing up to the big bad trans people! It's just so hard to be cis these days. Thanks for fighting for us

I didn’t do shit. Idk what you’re talking about. First I even heard of Iron Fury.

Wtf, a girl who is based?

>dude I never heard about it so Yea Forums didn't do it
Okay thanks for sharing retard. You dropped that we shit pretty hard.

That's what a publisher is, not a platform, if that were the case then WHY THE FUCK DOES TWITTER INSIST ON BEING TREATED AS A PLATFORM INSTEAD OF A PUBLISHER. Libcucks man.

The only game I ever “review bombed” was Icons Combat Arena, and that’s cause it was a literal turd that deserved to die.

Whoa op, is that a tweet?
I must buy her pixelshit jrpg clone now.

Nah shes a dyke, just as bad as the disgusting aids ridden trannies.

I'm pretty sure you do, because cutting off your dick is a death sentence in like half of the world.

OK.

>game dev has political views i disagree with
CRINGE
>game dev has political views i agree with
BASED

Attached: 1566356888042.jpg (631x658, 39K)

Even if she has something that she hates more than me (a white male with a non-chopped off dick), it doesn`t mean i have to stop hating her and buy some generic garbage.

Attached: 1508727469386.gif (204x204, 3.84M)

>As publishers, the companies can restrict speech on their platforms as they see fit. Their editorial decisions (not those of their customers) are protected by the First Amendment. However, they are open to lawsuits over the content.

>As a platform, or provider of a computer service, a company cannot be liable for content users post on their sites. This is from Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.

lubcucks brain

it takes a lot of courage to tell your negative opinion on trannies now a days, since you're going to get immediate hate

>states that a dick is still a dick, no matter how you slice it
>absolutely refuses to back down on the issue, even with legions of upset troons attempting to attack her game with social pressure
Based lesbodev, telling it like it is.

Nah, platform or publisher makes no difference. Their servers their rules. Open a competitor or fuck off if you don't like it.

>wtf you’re all political cultists for talking about this
>no I’m not, I’m just watching from the sidelines
>b-but you review bombed a game once
>I didn’t, first I heard of it
>s-shut up!!

Okay retard.

I did what I can to fight the sjwarchy

Attached: 1567173258626.jpg (412x403, 49K)

see literal retard

Attached: terf gf.png (835x623, 206K)

You mean like Gab? Oh wait

Uhhh, yeah.

Show me where it says a platform has to let everyone have their say.

>stutterposting
lmao dude thank you for informing the thread how upset you are at being labeled a hypocrite.

>game dev has no political views whatsoever
OMEGA BASED

Attached: 56470164_p0.jpg (800x965, 607K)

Sure, I don't even know what that is.

You're talking about this though. You really are retarded.

game actually looks alright but I spent all my money on AAA shit

This shit is always weird to me. You're buying a product, not a developer who made it. They're not your friends or anything.

Oh yeah whatever happened to Gab? Hmmm...

Attached: qJ9Xm2L.png (574x658, 112K)

Trans rights are not a political issue. They are a human rights issue and human rights are not a fucking matter of opinion.

Was she right?

Attached: 1545937405406.png (625x382, 82K)

Anyone shitting on tranny abominations is my friend, thanks OP, I'm buying ten copies and gifting them to all my buddies. Looks like a decent pokeymans clone.

Attached: 19278630515426158101676.jpg (847x948, 208K)

>literally references a section of an act
>Uh, where does it say the things you said?

Jesus, there's no helping you. Look it up if you're having issue.

>people agree with things they agree with
>but they disagree with things they disagree with
really pointing out what it's like in a SOCIETY

She’s not even the game dev.

>being labeled a hypocrite
Yeah, because it’s blatantly wrong. Maybe you should rethink your narrative, wallflower.

stop posting this body type, it's too much for me, I'm on a 24 hour nofap

you dont have too falseflag chef, the thread is already getting posts.

it's because he is a government official and is acting as one on twitter, retard

if you were right though don't you think it's weird that no one is actually holding twitter legally when they are still deleting accounts and posts? does no one in america actually care about censorship?

>"You can surgically mold your penis into the Eiffel Tower if you want. You're not going to become France.

Fucking based terf-dyke

Attached: smugbolee.jpg (352x359, 27K)

> human rights are not a fucking matter of opinion
they literally are, some people/organization believe right to healthcare and education are basic necessities, others don't

That's the funniest part, Yea Forums is just culting out around the lesbian GF because OMG SHE HATES TRANNIES TOO BASED BASED BASED!!!

>store.steampowered.com/app/984560/HEARTBEAT/#app_reviews_hash
>that review bombing

Attached: 1538712507536.jpg (229x220, 7K)

>reading comprehension level: 0
Let me break it down for you:
>you are all political cultists
No I’m not, I haven’t started shit, I’m just watching from the sidelines.
>but you reviewbombed a game
No I didn’t.

Got this without the maga hat edit?

>Make 'pro lgbt' game
>Wait for the sales to roll in
>Tell trannies they are deformed men
>seething trannies who played for more than 2 hours can't refund
lmao fucking based

Attached: 1399373277979.jpg (225x250, 9K)

>
>As a platform, or provider of a computer service, a company cannot be liable for content users post on their sites. This is from Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
This does not say that companies must allow people to say whatever they want on their platforms.

You're still talking about it, so yeah you're retarded.

If you're not being ironic right now I don't know what to tell you. It takes some mad mental pretzling to think you're the oppressed once because you might get yelled at for denegrading these people online

Also let me get out ahead of your likely response about ruined careers and point out that only do irrelevant people like yourself ever see consequences beyond evadable bans, but most of the higher people people seem to doing just fine financially despite the bad press.

Basically get over yourself

>can't even get more than 10 people to negatively review the game because what do you know, trannies don't buy games

Jim? Is that you?

Nah. If that is a law then it's a fucking stupid one. But if it was they would have been punished by now.

try harder you worthless brain damaged retard

I wanna fuck cog bros...

I would but the game looks fucking garbage

AND here it is. The moron exposes himself.
Gab was a twitter competitor that advertises itself as being pro free speech. First they lost their web host so they had to find another. Next banks refused to process payments for them and FINALLY the anti DDOS service stopped covering them. Making it IMPOSSIBLE for them to do what they want. They were censored by companies acting like the government. And absolute know nothing bootlickingSIMPLETONS such as yourself will continue to defend things like this
Kill yourself

I wonder if Gabe is going to memory hole all the negative reviews like he does whenever a tranny cries that the reviews are being mean to xir.

Attached: 1694108214793000625267.jpg (515x515, 41K)

I hate feminists and I hate lesbians. But at least we can find common ground in our distaste for trannies.

I still hate her. But we can momentarily put our differences aside to shit on trannies.

>she’s only a fanartist and in a relationship with the actual dev

What the fuck? Are trannies really this desperate to attack someone who isn’t involved?

It's the other way around incel.

Then why would that factor into Yea Forums's decision to support the game?

Probably because they were appealing to retards who went on killing sprees

TERFs are fucking hilarious, would gladly impregnate one and not take responsibility

Still failing at basic reading comprehension. Your IQ must be double digits. I’m sorry, but I can’t help you.

Actual feminists, basically.

No, just search for America bikini on sankaku complex or something.

This is an opinion a lot of dykes have, if more of them were out spoken about it we'd have less mentally ill men mutlating themselves because they want to play life in easy mode. Must suck being a lesbian seeing deformed trannies want to date you.

>dykes
>based

So there was no censorship. No one is obligated to do business with you dude.

Too bad they hate men too

Let me walk you through it, retard:

You're talking abut this. So yeah you're retarded.

Are you serious? THE First Amendment. Twitter, facebook and google hold such power of influence over the mass that being "deplatformed" is no longer a small issue for political figures, nowadays it means being cut from public discourse. Therefore they're accountable to the First Amendment.
But they are, facebook was even fined recently with an antitrust IIRC. Facebook, twitter and google are facing antitrust legislations soon, and already faced audiences to discuss their bias and censorship and why they can't be both a publisher AND a platform

You forgot the important part which is they overwhelmingly don't chop off their dicks. They aren't ashamed of them. Thats what makes them actually sane, unlike western trans retards.

The only way for white men to get the massive status boosts in western society now is to say they are trannies. You don't have to cut your dick off or fuck men either....you don't even need to dress as a woman either lmao

It's fucking great. Feminists and SJW btfo.

Attached: jump force.jpg (474x267, 30K)

What’s all the way around? Your penis? Man, that kinda sucks, but I hear they have surgery for that. Maybe afterwards you’ll be able to finally have sex. No need to project user, everything has a solution.

>sankaku complex
you gay nigga

umad?

TERFs are the only logical feminists unironically.

>You can surgically mold your penis into the Eiffel Tower if you want. You're not going to become France.
ayyyy

Attached: 1567636922123.jpg (432x576, 41K)

Who said she had to consent?

its u mad, lol newfag

The strangle hold the trannies have on their precious LGBT community is fucking hilarious. Gays and lesbians are forced to shut up and let them ruin the community’s reputation and respectability.

a.uguu.se/aZipXqrOwxBz_whatIdototerfs.mp4

Attached: SHUT_THE_FUCK_UP_TERF.jpg (640x723, 98K)

Dude who cares if you can't publish a book because all publishers refuse you and nobody wants to sell you the material to make your own paper, AT LEAST it's not the government doing it

Facebook live-streamed a mass shooting and nothing bad happened to them. So every time somebody kills someone we have to scour their web history and Shoah any website they were on? Better close down Yea Forums and probably reddit too because shooters have posted here before

But that doesn't mean the Blacks were using it though. BET appeals to spree killers way more, and its still around.

Not american here, aren't the amendments supposed to only inform how the government makes laws and shit?

TERFS would cut your dick off in a heartbeat

Why are white men so weak? Lol
Must be why all their women go for black guys

The majority of radical feminists are not lesbians and in fact complain about the fact that they are not attracted to women.

Attached: TERFnothuman.jpg (720x695, 75K)

>free diversity jobs in Stem
>free diversity jobs in any dev team
>basically free money
>this is what blacks and women used to only be able to get, now any white fucking male can get it
>literally btfo feminists on twitter and you're untouchable
Sign me up and call me gladys.

>Facebook live-streamed a mass shooting and nothing bad happened to them.
Was facebook marketing to based and redpilled loners?

Also is 8ch still down? lol you'd probably know.

Again only applies to government.

Actually retarded.
>You’re political cultist
No I’m not. Talking about two retards shitting on a game over politics doesn’t make me a cultist you moron.

Understand now? Or am I gonna have to start from the ABCs with you, you mouthbreathing moron?

Attached: sonicterf.jpg (640x828, 96K)

Attached: beatrapekillaterf.jpg (1440x1809, 577K)

Dude you're still talking about it and you're still retarded.

Why did you use a cute anime girl to represent yourself in this image, when in reality you look like this?

Attached: 1565760386437.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

sure, except the first amendment applies to every US citizen... so not really, not at all

>game that's been sitting in my watchlist for a while suddenly springing up on Yea Forums because of one tweet
I find this way fucking funnier than I probably should.

Attached: 1549037007147.jpg (1070x1200, 133K)

>People give it negative reviews for some rando dev saying something about trannies in spite of the actual game
God people are fucking niggers nowadays

Attached: cbaze1spgsi31.jpg (750x477, 47K)

Is the game any good?

No they wouldn't, Solanas isn't a real thing.
Have you ever read what TERFs actually believe? everything they say makes sense and is rooted in actual biology.

Does it have tons of porn?
Yes.
Can you easily find and save the porn you're looking for?
Yes.
Tha's all I need.

destroy TERFs

Attached: terfreliefshelter.png (1028x3348, 892K)

except I wasn't going to say anything about careers or being an oppressed minority, I don't really care about that. all I ever thought of trannies is how wrong they are in believing they can change their gender, and those are thoughts I never expressed in any social media, as that would drag immediate hate, thus needing some courage to accept the raid

>The amount of seething trannies in this thread crying about muh terfs
Back to discord with you.

Attached: 1400580520981.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

XD you guys really hate being called an incel.

Have some (You)'s.

By the way nice copying and pasting the thing I told you a few moments ago.
The One who mention penis mutilation now claims projection HAAH.

Dude if you walk into a school and start yelling nigger at all the kids, you'll get removed and arrested. Not sure what to tell you bro. I thought this was the land of the free too.

facebook was fined over privacy. and twitter is still deleting tweets and accounts, just not those by government officials and the likes

funnily enough it was trump who opposed this twitter free speech thing too and also appealed it for whoever it was going on about libcucks and censorship

Enemy of my enemy is my friend

I like trannies and lesbians fighting cause I don't like either

Okay. Let’s start at step 1, since you clearly didn’t get an education.

Okay.

So in English, to form a sentence, first you have the subject, then a verb, and finally an object. You following me so far?

Why are you asking Yea Forums? This is the tranny and twitter board.

If you start yelling at kids you'll get removed because you're a threat regardless of what you yell at them...

>Buying a game because some roastie sperged out on Twitter for free publicity
It's sad how easy it is to play some people

You're still talking about it, and still retarded.

Yeah and it protects them from the government. I'm way too good to be talking to you.

I remember an user once claiming that the first amendment should allow him to go near a granny and threaten her with rape and murder with no consequences, because it's just words and he has the freedom to say them

You Americans are fucked in the head

>TERF
>bad
theyre based, you tranny freak

Name one (1) thing radical feminists (also known as "TERF"s by MRAs/TRAs) are wrong about. Just one (1). I'll wait.

The reason trannies can't stand TERFs is because TERFs make actual valid logical arguments rooted in empirical reality while trannies can only survive via lying and silencing opposition because their "ideology" doesn't hold up to scrutiny.
Trannies are losers, impotent, and unintelligent without arguments and radical feminists are educated, well spoken and root their ideology in biological reality. There is no comparison between them in terms of validity of the arguments they each make.

>lesbians
feminists. But you're right.

law always moves fucking slow when it comes to these things, it can't catch up instantly.

Don’t worry user. I’m sure you’ll have sex some day. It’s really not that hard.

Attached: EA626DD3-D1B8-4464-8E99-E38C8F0F2727.gif (498x276, 640K)

Ok TERF. You can stop the marketing now no one buys it

They'll cut your dick off

Looks like a literal demon

Horror movies should just use trannys as monsters. Imagine this one on a dark night following you

>TERFs are based! We can hate trannies together!
Yea Forums is fucking hilarious.

I would just LOVE if one day your bank refused to let you access your account because that’s what you’re advocating. You want banks to be arms of government and political institutions. you are a sick individual

>One anonymous post on the internet determined my opinion for an entire country
really big brained aren't you

>cringefox

Still waiting.

I'm a male and thus can not be a radical feminist. I just read what they right and understand that they are, in fact, right about everything they're saying.

How to fix this:
>publicly "break up" with the girl that made the tweets
>don't even really need to, just tweet out a message about separating from her bigoted views
>earn brownie points from trannies for standing up for them
>get a few extra sales and good reviews out of them
>wait about a week for outrage culture to move on and no one cares anymore
>go back to normal as if nothing happened
It's free publicity

TERFs think you're a rapist.

Oh no! I broke him!! Now he’s just repeating the same thing over and over again.

Maybe that was too difficult user. Let’s take it down a notch.

Okay user, repeat after me:

ABCDEFG-

You following me so far?

Transwomen are women.
*instant transmissions out*

your time is coming, TERF

Attached: punch_a_TERF.png (1140x641, 671K)

So it doesn't matter that twitter, facebook and google can and will influence the government officials in the future, since it just protects us from the government anyway :^). libcucks

No they're not retard. Having a common enemy doesn't magically turn an enemy into an ally.

Still waiting.

Show me one instance of Gab using the term red pill in their marketing

They can't and won't. If this post doesn't go ignored at all, it'll be responded at with a general shitpost.

Oh i wish it was one post

Attached: 1561576932402.jpg (1440x1417, 194K)

things might change, but this is how it is now

Yup he's still retarded

Banks won't give you your money if they think you support terrorism. Your example is pretty bad.

Everything not related to trannies.

fucker's got a kiwifarms thread kek

I'd take my money and go elsewhere. People have no reason to dislike me. If someone is universally hated they should be ostracized. That's a good thing.

you wish, tranny

Attached: ummmh.png (170x168, 47K)

>hating furries makes you a terf

Holy fucking based. The entire MtF community called out.

All feminists do. Terfs, trannies, etc. It's purely for wanting to get rid of men at this point.

They're never going to find something wrong because radical feminists are pretty much right about everything within their sphere of discourse.
I mean, look at the so called "arguments" the tranny losers are making - "punch a terf! terfs aren't human!" they have no actual counter arguments because there aren't any, radical feminists completely blow "progressive intersecional" feminists out of the water.

I'm not white so I think that's breddy based desu

Then we have reached a concession and agreement

Wait so you are a rapist?

>people thinking TERFs are good just because they hate trannies
Based retards. TERFs are fucking nuts. They’re the type of feminists who say period blood is sacred and cheer in the comments whenever a story of a woman cutting off her boyfriend/husband’s dick gets posted. This is an Alien vs Predator situation not an enemy of my enemy is friend kind.

Absolutely based, women need to be euthanized

Yea Forums and 4channel in general has always been a trans ally. Just look at how many threads there are a day on "traps".

crawl back into your hole, little trolls.

See
How does it feel to have no imagination and just copy and paste something you got saw a few moments ago? Something that hurt your feelings? That is some next level cope.

Correct. I get that you hate freedom and want the government to control everyone. But I respect the individual.

because of systematic racism

>Taking anything you read on an anonymous image board seriously
u so smrt an big brain

>standing up against big bad trannies
Anyone who lives in reality stands up against this tranny shit. why on earth woukd I listen to or defend a man who cut off his dick and then demands to be addressed as a woman it's ridiculous and I REFUSE! keep your dingdong and become the shemale we all need and want.

>They're never going to find something wrong because radical feminists are pretty much right about everything within their sphere of discourse.
Yea Forums stop my sides hurt from laughter

Oh no! Poor thing. He’s beyond help. I’m sorry user. I did my best, but I couldn’t help you. If the ABCs are too difficult for you, I just, I don’t know what else to say. I mean, even 6 year olds can follow that. I can’t imagine being a grown adult who can’t even follow that. I’m so sorry you have live like this.

>"PIV also vugarly known as penis in vagina is rape, in every case, always, period. Which is why women evolved hymen, to protect themselves from men."
>"you should abort your baby if he's a boy"
Also TERFs idolize who Solana who literally wanted to castrate men.

It's amusing in it's own way that they are SO close to being female /pol/tards it's ridiculous, "men" are just their version of "jews".

>no argument
ok

good boyim

You're retarded, bro.

You have to prop up the craziest segments of the enemy ranks so that they make the whole thing self-destruct.

The difference is radfems are right though

So where's the argument?

I don't know what this is anymore, but it clearly isn't Yea Forums. I've never seen so many blatant refugees.

Attached: 1548660164730.jpg (214x329, 17K)

Wrong. I hate both of theme. I’m just watching the shitshow from the sidelines.

Are you having a stroke?

Oh i wish it was only anonymous image boards

Attached: 1552943768383.jpg (738x1024, 103K)

>Opinions are my own!
>Except when you disagree with them, then they are also the opinions of those I associate with!

sonicfox is an ally and very anti-TERF
TERFs will burn at the stake

>TERFS ARE BASED TERFS ARE BASED
LMAO dudes please it hurts to laugh please stop

Maybe trannies who got banned from trannyera for dismissing sexism

>"TERFS ARE WRONG ABOUT BIOLOGICAL REALITY TERFS ARE WRONG
LMAO retard please it hurts to read such faggotry and retardation.
One last chance: where's the argument, tranny loser?

I know you’re frustrated user, but you shouldn’t project. A healthy mindset is the first step toward getting a girlfriend. Maybe start working out, let go of some of that pent up rage through exercise. Maybe lose a little weight you know? It’ll be good for ya.

HAHA yeah dude emergency rooms should deny service to someone because they said something online haha. This isn’t setting a bad precedent nope

I blame america

When has that ever happened?

and they'll freeze your bank account for supporting free speech

There he goes again. Repeating the same thing. Poor thing must be mentally broken...

Ok retard

That’s what you want isn’t it? I mean nobody should be FORCED to provide a service to someone right?

HNNNNNG
KEEP TYPING WHORE I'M ALMOST THERE

I just wish these niggas lurked at least. Try to pretend you aren't here just to actively make things worse.

Aren't you the same side that supports a bakery refusing to make a gay wedding cake?

So sad... he’s been called retarded his whole life, that’s all he’s able to say at this point. I’m sorry people were so cruel to you user.

fuck all yall retards this game is shit, terfs can fuck off, trannies can fuck off, whatever you faggots are can fuck off, i'm done

Imagine thinking /pol/ likes feminists of any kind.

BASED

>autosaging
Sasuga janny

I'm sorry you're retarded but that's what you are.

>after 300 posts
He took too long if you ask me.

>Complains about someone posting the same thing over and over
>while again posting the same comments from his last four posts
lol

Why is gaming full of mentally ill people? They probably aren't even good at it.

>review bombing
>7 negative reviews today
haha... that's a big bomb there haha

Attached: 1111.jpg (519x401, 23K)

I think the art for this game looks very nice.

Attached: 1467699472666.jpg (288x288, 26K)

Bakeries aren’t critical infrastructure like hospitals banks and network service providers are

lmao fucking hypocrite

Lol

You missed one, retard

>enforcing the rules
>censorship
next you'll tell me convicting somebody for homicide is curtailing his rights to self-expression

Attached: 3 days racism ban.jpg (976x137, 49K)

>Ion Fury gets a few bad reviews from upset fans
>Game Journos jump on it like mad
>Endless wow it's just a soap bottle posts
>10k down the drain

>Heartbeat gets a few bad reviews from upset fans
>Wow like it's not the same thing duh

I like that half the bans are Yea Forums and Yea Forums.

so twitter is free to enforce their own rules and it's not censorship?

A privately owned Hospital? Sure as long as it doesn't conflict with any other laws. I wouldn't hire someone if we had radically different ideologies, why should anyone else.

>Still a lesbian
>Still supports the L,G, and B
I don't think she fits for Yea Forums just yet.

So why do you cry about getting banned for saying nigger in video games?

Attached: 1555821239946.png (449x175, 44K)

but what you advocate for will end up in your direct government being controlled by these corporations, at that point the distinction between government and corporation dissapears, you ARE truly stupid, but so are most libcucks i guess.

Didn’t that bakery lose the court case anyways?
I mean if they had to bake the cake why do banks get to do whatever they want?

You are literally shitposting with autists all the day and have to ask that.

Twitter shadowbans, you never had no censorship there.

The bakery won the initial case iirc, but lost in an appeal.

Well now I know what a TERF is.

Of course they're right. Feminists fight for women's rights. Trannies are not women. They weren't born women and they will never know what it's like to be one.

Attached: terf.jpg (615x202, 14K)

Blah blah slippery slope fallacy blah blah.

Corporations are already private governments

trump is a libcuck?

Why don’t you two just fuck already?

>that mild cheesecake ban on Yea Forums

Attached: 1549597347405.png (229x252, 26K)

based

Attached: based.jpg (612x395, 76K)

because we need to get niggers and faggots out of games

So get out of games

So the bakery loses based on discrimination under the interstate commerce clause but a bank or website can discriminate and violate any amendment they want so long as you and a couple left wing judges agree with them right?

How to actually fix this:
>show some conviction
>maintain your position on the issue
>refuse to apologize or make concessions
>marvel as the mooing mob gradually loses steam and goes off to protest something with less backbone
>vigorously munch your gf's rug

Trannies and other gender lunatics have hijacked practically all social justice groups and made it all about them. It is impossible to work for womens rights in most of modern day "feminist" groups, unless they are made of mostly boomer feminists who haven't fallen for postmodernism yet. There is more positive feminism ideals and female sisterhood in many conservative women's groups than in liberal ones.

Japan kinda did once and it was horrifying.

Not a tranny but an insane, gay black man with AIDS who thinks you're his long lost white lover and wants to kill you and make love to you for eternity.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>no u
I win, you lose nigger.

And I know that you're an incel, but you shouldn't be hate women. You talked a lot about self-improvement... you should apply it. Instead of using it as an argument, wasting time online, when you could be outside.

Or better! How about going to with all your knowledge! You seem to know a lot about how to be a real human bean! Some other incel might need your help :^( . You know right? This is a video game board.

I don't know is he? why does that matter if he were

>you demean yourself
Said by a person named "Just A Stupid Bitch". Oh the irony.

>Yea Forums 1 - Off-Topic, Comics/Cartoons Only
>picture of raven
It's called comblr for a reason

Attached: sasuga mods.png (895x221, 42K)

Jesus fucking christ type like a normal person, or just fuck each other already, goddamn.

Attached: 1556503966422.jpg (480x363, 14K)

>no argument
hmmm i see

Yes. That's how power works, idiot. We have the power, you don't. Get used to it.

I haven't been in years outside of a couple links to posts, but holy shit.

>autosaging instead of just deleting
>after letting another thread go to fucking bump limit
This is the definiton of "too little, too late."

Attached: 1560588590632.jpg (187x215, 17K)