Glad you waited for the Switch lite?

Glad you waited for the Switch lite?

Attached: Screenshot (87).png (1013x605, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2hglXSO7Co
youtube.com/watch?v=d2hglXSO7Co
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3tdhI6f8Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=enKVq6Z57rs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/d2hglXSO7Co

Sorry i dont buy babies toys. I just emulate switch games on my pc.

how much do you think this guy tried to make his joycons drift? id say since release he was forcing them around

happy with my hacked switch

Attached: 1568504965930.jpg (392x680, 34K)

Based

I've got to call bullshit on this
There's no way it happens day one unless it was intentional

The switch lite has been out for a few days, even if he was "trying" to a good product would survive a few days of abuse.

and here comes nidf damage control, right on cue

The drift doesn't happen via applied force.
The problem is poor sealing below the stick itself, leading to dust and other impurities getting in and fucking with it, in addition to poor materials used in general.

I wish I had, because they upgraded the regular switch which now has decent battery life to compete with the switch lite
Kind of a weird decision, because now there's no reason to get a normal switch

his last youtube post was 5 months ago so yea he probably did for for internet points

Both people that purchased a "new" normal and lite, are retards.
People that still have their OG, will eventually upgrade to the Pro, saving the most money.

How are so many people getting this drift shit?
I went through three sets of joycons on release. The first two had that wireless problem that meant the left one would always drop out. But the third set I got have lasted the two years since with no problems.

whatever, i'll just swap sticks from vita in it, just like i did with my joycons

does this model also works in docked mode?

Nothing a little spray of WD40 can't fix

I have played BotW, Monster hunter and Smash on my launch joycons. Do people just jam the shit out of the stick when they move?

see
my launch joycon got the drift problem due to dust stuck in it but i did especially the electrical contact cleaner type and now they work like a charm.

It'll happen my niggers.
Just you wait.
I've treated my left stick PERFECTLY, cleaning it propely, never using force, and it started happening last week.
Trust me, it'll happen to you too.
It's a fundamental internal design flaw.

Just remember
Only Americans get theirs fixed for free
Americans are retarded
We get joycons from America filled with chip dust and oil all the freaking time

yikes

Hows Xenoblade 2 running senpai? Astral chain playable yet? How about mario maker 2 or smash ultimate? They run very well huh?

>still have not touched a switch
>tfw will enjoy the switch in 6 years with the entire library at my fingertips and only losing $50 buying a used switch lite max+

How does this even happen? Not even the N64 control stick has this issue and those become loose over time.

>We

Lol no

>JRPG
shit
>Astral Chain
I'm playing Mikami's superior series: Devil May Cry
>Mario Maker
Shit that nobody cares about.
>Smash
Not a fighting game.

i'll keep waiting until they improve the d-pad, analog sticks, and maybe release a single good high quality exclusive title

The contacts in a stock joycon eventually get indents in them because of the material they're made out of.
You can buy replacement sticks on ebay made of better material and put them in yourself.

Attached: Screenshot (88).png (1213x664, 431K)

It's an issue of the contact being worn, wd40 is a placebo fix.

>d-doesn't count!

>how much do you think this guy tried to make his joycons drift?
youtube.com/watch?v=d2hglXSO7Co
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3tdhI6f8Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=enKVq6Z57rs

I know right!? Damn sonyboys :( buying Switch Lites and forcing consoles to start drifting! :(((

>wasted money on downgrade model knowing that pro model is coming
I feel sorry for all of you

jesus christ

there's different type of drifting issues though, if it's a worn contact, wd40 won't do shit i agree.
but in my case it's just was dust or impurities causing malfunction and the electronical cleaner was very effective, i'd say it's worth a shot before doing anything.
it's less expensive than buying a new pair of joycons and less risky than replacing the thumbsticks yourself at least.

What pro model?

So if my launch joycons dont drift...it means they will eventually?

A hypothetical one.
When you least expect it and stop really worrying about it, that's what happened to me.

>biggest manufacturing blunder since RROD
>soýboy journos are completely quiet about because they don't want to piss of their bing bing overlords

Attached: 147382132876.jpg (342x342, 29K)

>wasted money on downgrade model knowing that pro model is coming
some people wanted HANDHELD,you retard

Why out of the sudden people forget that GB/GBC/GBA/GBAsp/ND/3DS/ existed and there are people who want HANDHELD device?

Attached: 15684996445631.jpg (800x712, 137K)

Mario Maker runs pretty well being the 2d pixelshit that it is

That’s a load of horse shit I don’t think there is a product on this planet that couldn’t be broken in a day if someone wanted it broken

wow it's almost like OG Switch can be played in handheld mode too

The switch lite partially targets kids that will treat it like shit.

>Dont play switch since launch
>Not a dumb enough nintendie to pay for online
>Sell it
>Check back from time to time
>Still not a fucking thing worth playing that also isnt a Wii U port

Probably rebuy it again at the end of its life span to pirate the entire library. Switch is beyond fucking pathetic and really is the embodiment of everything wrong with nintendo.

>guy ruins $200 of hardware to own Nintendo
Fuck me. Drifting has always happened with Switch Joycons, it still happens yet Nintendies have to pretend the issue is made up.
And how shit must it be that after a couple days of rough usage they're fucked?

With detachable joycons that feel flimsy as all shit, and is arguably harder to handle than the smaller Lite.

If you only ever play handheld, it's well worth it.

I haven't seen a post this seething in a while.

Hey guess what's the advantage of detachable joycons?

You can look at OP and find the answer.

>the drift meme

You can still repair them you mong. Anyone who doesn't shit their pants when they see a PCB can.

Repairing them can be done on both, or on the original Switch you can shell out $100 CAD for a new pair. I'll repair them, thanks.

Not defending Nintendo but if you think this is even remotely as sever as RROD you’re just being a hyperbolic faggot. This culture of trying to force every issue Into being another TORtanic is having a “boy who cried wolf” effect and is actually working against you

>OG switch
>handheld
take a load of this retard.

Did you know you can take a portable TV and PS4 and put them in backpack? HANDHELD! :)

>meme

Please to explain how an OG switch is comparable to carrying a portable TV and PS4

Don't you need to dismantle the entire Switch Lite to do it though?

Tel that to my 14 year old xbox 360 controller and 7 year old xbone controller and zods snapped neck

It's one piece, so what?

Yes, meme. Only fat greasy americans are having their controllers break because they're getting their fat grease into the controller and breaking it.

Notice how they're the only region that has free repairs, because they're the only ones having this problem with such frequency. You stupid fucks can't take care of your shit.

I hope you remember posting this when it happens to you and wonder if it somehow wouldn't have happened if you didn't.

My day 1 joycons have 0 issues and I use them daily. I can handle my electronics properly because I'm not autistic.

>re-release the GBA
>but with worse, soulless games and graphics
Honestly, what was Nintendo thinking?

Works fine on my Switch

Yep, it's all one piece. It's just a few extra screws.

>I DONT HAVE AN ISSUE THAT MEANS ITS A MEME AND IF YOU HAVE IT ITS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!

i want to fist your face

Attached: 1568333517048.png (468x471, 567K)

No, I wanted the opposite, just a docked home console. I'm sick of handheld gimmicks, and phones make them irrelevant.

>problem happens for some people
>i swear you will get this problem too
ok

No.
Which defeats the purpose of calling it a "Switch."

Attached: 1516456105657.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Lol u mad

Literally every leaker hint that "upgraded" model is on its way but nobody know when

>AIDS esixt!
>oh...that doesnt mean it will happen to me. Time to have anal sex with blacks at folsom street without condoms!
nice mindset, brainlet

so just blow it out with some compressed air

I’ve never had a problem with joycons drifting, and they’d been used almost daily for the last two years by me and my kids. They’ve been left on the floor, in the couch cushions, tossed around the room, etc., and they’re as good as new. The worst that’s happened is for a while the right joycon would keep randomly disconnecting, but I followed some solution I found online and they’ve been fine since.

I’m not defending Nintendo, I’m just curious why some people’s controllers never have a problem and some seem fucked after only a few months.

From what I've heard there's just a few lucky ones out there. I wonder if it'll happen to me but I have the year warranty from fucking gamestop so it's cool

This is my plan. According to the serial numbers I have a perfectly hackable original Switch model, so as soon as the Pro comes out I’m getting that and hacking my old one.

>I DONT HAVE AN ISSUE THAT MEANS ITS A MEME AND IF YOU HAVE IT ITS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!

>this level of cope
>NOO WHY AREN'T YOU BUYING THE SHITCH
Holy cope

only a handful of retards is having this happen to them

Yea Forums is actually the only place talking about it too

>Yea Forums is actually the only place talking about it too
Sure faggot.

it's all over reddit and reddit is way more mainstream than Yea Forums

>retards is having this happen to them
>>I DONT HAVE AN ISSUE THAT MEANS ITS A MEME AND IF YOU HAVE IT ITS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!

Yes I'm waiting for stress tests to find the flaws, and there will also likely be holiday promotions

Attached: 1568779429996.jpg (2560x1440, 662K)

sure bro

>t. nindrone in denial

Is there any reason they don't just increase the deadzone a bit? It never happened to me yet but I only use the joycons on occasion. Would probably drift like crazy if I actually used the things for Smash.

>Shit out a million products
>Surprised that there are some that work down too quickly
Shit nigga you is retarded.

Or you can just scam amazon by buying new joycons, claim they're defective and send back your drifting ones.
They never check the sn for hardware anyway.

sure bro

careful some of your other electronics dont turn out "defective" because of your retard strength

Attached: 1569148321417.png (979x872, 852K)

It's okay. I have a hacked Switch, and haven't bought a single game.

Even the soiboi central that is r/nintendoswitch acknowledged the issue.
People saying it's not real are trolls, don't feed them.

>switch pro
Lmao faggot. That shit will never happen

>Works on my machine

>"I'll just emulate its games!!"
>"Naah those are shit!"

How to be a retard Vol. 1

How's the spyro switch port?

you can't be THAT retard m8

Attached: 1565142210657.jpg (332x346, 64K)

this is what the so called joystick drift is?
doesn't the OS let you callibrate deadzones for the sticks? that would fix all these issues