BL3 Sales

BAD ASS
>5 million in 5 days
twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1176106299077083137

ir.take2games.com/news-releases/news-release-details/borderlandsr-3-redefines-mayhem-establishes-franchise-billion?field_nir_news_date_value[min]=2019

Attached: file.png (596x369, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2016/11/2/13502596/mafia-3-fastest-selling-game-2k-games
ir.take2games.com/news-releases/news-release-details/borderlandsr-3-redefines-mayhem-establishes-franchise-billion?
nickcano.com/epic-games-spyware/
sys.4channel.org/v/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=479048339
youtube.com/watch?v=YQXAh-KQO0I
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/aR4_ZhQvBIcTu35Mo1nmoQ/
rarbg2019.org/torrent/z123kpq4fousi789ebh6rcmgy5jtxadlnvwhbpn256zwxuae8idlj1rmc9og3sy4fkvqt7
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/zYbgj149TBPEM-9IoF5yaA/
store.steampowered.com/stats
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/"steamie"
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/"steam drones"
youtube.com/watch?v=dv9xP-i97ng
digitaltrends.com/gaming/shareholders-sue-ea-problems-battlefield-4/
businessinsider.com/11-signs-company-lying-earnings-announcement-2012-7?op=1/#-receivables-piling-up-2
ir.take2games.com/news-releases/news-release-details/borderlandsr-3-redefines-mayhem-establishes-franchise-billion?field_nir_news_date_value[min]=2019
canadianbusiness.com/investing/how-to-tell-when-a-company-is-lying-to-its-shareholders/
twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1172957675967176705
steamcharts.com/app/779340
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HE did it.

I wonder if those are actual sales or reported sales with epic games money filling in for purchases made

Its across all platforms, not just Epic store.

seething steamcell imagine COPING this hard

polygon.com/2016/11/2/13502596/mafia-3-fastest-selling-game-2k-games
It barely outsold Mafia 3. Those numbers are pathetic considering it had 7 years of hype.

the ultimate definition of cope sad

illiterate Gabe shill

based Randy gets more hush money for all the perverted shit he does

NOOOOOOOO IT IS NOT POSSIBLE I THOUGHT WE BOYCOTTED THE SHIT OUT OF *P*C VALVEBROS WHAT THE FUCK

Your post? It is.

>Chinks never lie!

You know China is buying up land in developing countries right now? They're setting up trade routes and harbours to strong arm the world into being like them.
They're also trying to muscle into major western business like Steam.

They'll lie about anything and everything to get into power.

It's your duty to not support anyone that supports the chink, the ultimate in cuck move.

Steambros... what's going on................

You do know its just a videogame, you are being too autistic about it.

... are you trolling or a retard?

No...noo....my life is being drained from my body....Gabe failed us...or did we...fail Gabe...
That's it...no more pain...goodbye everyone...I hope the afterlife has no other online stores...only...Steam...

So the epic sales might as well have been 0
Got it

>You know China is buying up land in developing countries right now?
Everybody is. What the fuck does this have to do with video games?

Fuck off, Winnie the Pooh.
Back to your gook facist state.

Epic uses the same strategy Tencent used to control the music streaming market in China. They struck exclusive deals with all the major record labels with money they got from other successful investments, so users had no other choice but to use their service. Not long afterwards they were market leader and "merged" with smaller services. They are basically strong-arming the competition to become a monopoly.

>You know China is buying up land in developing countries right now?
Like everyone else?
>They're setting up trade routes and harbours to strong arm the world into being like them.
Like everyone else?
>They'll lie about anything and everything to get into power.
Like everyone else?
>It's your duty to not support anyone that supports the chink, the ultimate in cuck move.
You can replace chink with any other country and it would still fit

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE BORDERLANDS 3 A SUCCESS. WHAT ABOUT MY EPIC STORE BOYCOTT?

Attached: 1567940392398.jpg (875x1015, 140K)

Clearly explained in the post, cuckold.

you are a worthless brain damaged retard

Stats given by?

Unless they are from a third party audit or written in legal documents like anend of term balance sheet, they mean nothing.

>aaaaghhuha china fuck
You are obsessed with them, and you just destroyed your own argument by complaining about something that every country does.

So like Disney and every American licks their cock clean

Confirmed by Take Two in a press release. The link is in the OP.

Reminder that Steam drones will literally not believe ANY report from any source if it shows Epic Store in a good light.

Attached: pitchford bl3.png (1311x752, 95K)

>epic buys 5 million copies
>LOOK HOW MANY COPIES WE SOLD

>unless the sources agree with my biases, they are wrong

>31 posts
>19 IPs

>Unless they are from a third party audit or written in legal documents like anend of term balance sheet, they mean nothing.
A third party source is the worst source you can get for something like this. What the fuck is this argument?

>company buys their own supply to make it seem like a success
Is there a worse form of coping?

Will Yea Forums FINALLY apologize to Randy?

>valve constantly makes throwaway steam accounts
>TRUST US WE ARE THE MOST POPULAR GAME DISTRIBUTION SERVICE OK?

>Steamdrones absolutely seething
heh

ir.take2games.com/news-releases/news-release-details/borderlandsr-3-redefines-mayhem-establishes-franchise-billion?

> NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 23, 2019-- Today, 2K announced that Borderlands® 3, the latest entry to the renowned shooter-looter franchise, has unleashed further mayhem by achieving multiple record-setting milestones for both the series and label following its worldwide release on Friday, September 13. Within its first five days of launch, 50 percent more consumers purchased Borderlands 3 versus sales of its predecessor – Borderlands 2 – making the title the fastest-selling in 2K’s history, as well as the highest-selling title for the label on PC in a five-day window. In addition, Borderlands 3 has sold-in more than 5 million units in its first five days, leading the Borderlands franchise to generate more than $1 billion in Net Bookings and becoming the second franchise in 2K history to achieve this milestone.

Literally said by Take Two that the game is a bigger success than Borderlands 2 (the game Yea Forums likes), so Yea Forums will say "NO THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN, THE GAME IS A FLOP BECAUSE I SAID SO"

Attached: crack watch bl3 5.jpg (1614x716, 392K)

This already got debunked, but blind corporate cocksucking pcbros refuse to acknowledge it.

Attached: 1546284285341.png (1058x667, 324K)

So they are not a monopoly?

But the opposite is true as well you giant fucking potato

>the game Yea Forums likes
Borderlands 2 was trash. Borderlands was never a good series.

Literally all the negative reports about Epic Store are gaslights like how it's spyware or you'll lose your games if you uninstall it.

We literally have hard facts showing that games on Epic Store have been successful, yet you still deny it.

Attached: w-w-z.png (957x990, 63K)

Of course not. But the steam dronelets will give their lives in order for Steam to become a monopoly.
Remember the tantrum they threw when Origin was released?

NOOOOOO MY STEAM MONOPOLY

THE THEATERS WERE EMPTY

Tim Sweeney said it, the guy who can't string together two sentences without lying. It must be true!

Trust me, Yea Forums likes this series. Whether it's Borderlands 2 (OMG HANDSOME JACK) or Tales of Borderlands, Yea Forums has always like it. What you're doing is called cope posting.

I mean, I think these games are bad - they're essentially Fallout 3 without the roleplaying - but they're popular for a reason.

>NO NO NO HE'S LYING!!!!!!!!!!
Holy fucking shit, I don't even use this damn storefront but you're clearly seething right now.

>steamfags are redditors
figures lol

Shit games get popular all the time, that doesn't make them good. Borderlands is trash and always has been. I guess Call of Duty is the best game series ever made because it sells a lot every year, then?
>argumentum ad populum
Retard.

But the epig narrative revolves around the claim that Steam is a monopoly, and yet here we have you stating the opposite. Which one is it?

This. Before BL3 was announced as EGS exclusive we got a lot of hype for it. After the announcement it was all "BORDERLANDS? HEH..IT WAS NEVER GOOD"

lol you are so mad right now, he's been caught several times

>70% digital
Yeah Epicchads we won, rest in piss steamie

Attached: 1566949247492 7 64.jpg (800x533, 70K)

Oh no no no steam bros, we got too cocky?

I bet you jerk off whenever a Nintendo game sells well and claim they are the best thing ever

Who are you quoting?

Seething.

>I guess Call of Duty is the best game series ever made because it sells a lot every year, then?

There are good Call of Duties (Black Ops 1 and 2) and bad Call of Duties (Modern Warfare trilogy, Ghosts). Your inability to tell the difference rests on you, not the series or its fans.

>MW Trilogy
>bad
>BO
>good
Big fucking yikes.

It says "digital", not "Epic". This is the usual Epic weasel tactic to make numbers appear prettier. PSN and Xbox exist.

>inb4 cope

I day one bought COD4 for my PC for $50

Still thought it was a piece of shit with poorly balanced multiplayer.

Sorry if you have no tastes other than what is the popular taste dujour and legitimately believe COD4 is a good game lmao.

Nope, nice try though.

>in after cope
cope

Ok now THIS is cope

>PSN and Xbox exist.

So now you're just plain admitting that the game is a success and the upfront payment from Epic was just the gravy on top.

>shit taste coming from someone actually defending borderlands
Unsurprising. This series was always fucking terrible.

woah, the power of advertisement, who could've known, blizzard has only been doing this for twenty years

Are steam monopoly apologists really this far gone?

It's kind of sad how modern pcfags just outright admit their platform is totally irrelevant.

Listen buddy, MW 2 and 3 suck, but CoD 4 was a legit shakeup for them that was good and it paid off.

Who fucking buys his games on psn or xbox store, cope more retard

>>but CoD 4 was a legit shakeup for them
>Omg it's like COD2 but not world war 2... dat mean it good!!!1

COD4 fans are the biggest coombrains in the world

except over marketed games like Anthem flopped hard

Judging by how many angry replies this has gotten already, user probably nailed it lol

I'm surprised their fastest selling game wasn't one of their NBA games

based
FUCK STEAM

I'm honestly amazed that garbage can sell this much.

Though I have a hard time believing anything coming from nu-Gearbox or Creepy Tim.

Attached: 1520177681600.jpg (226x223, 8K)

Cool I still don't want to play it lol

I like Borderlands, so I'm actually glad to hear this.

Attached: 1553468981204.jpg (600x619, 165K)

Define "over marketed" without using the letter i

I can say pee is stored in the balls and have a million replies telling me im retarded, but that doesnt mean what i said was right

>In such a state of disbelief that he starts accusing bot purchases
God, the absolute state of valve cucks, it's seriously free advertisement from you retards.

Oh yeah and here's your "Epic botnet, chink net, spyware, stealing information" proof, nickcano.com/epic-games-spyware/

Steamies are the biggest crybaby bitches

I bought it and i'm having fun! I don't care about the epic launcher. What are you gonna do about it?

too many ads everywhere

PUBG sold about 20 million on Steam though?

>spyware site says this program is totally not spyware
Lmao

not even a hundred posts and it turned into an epic thread
fucking hell

Still no sales proof, epicuck. Hope you enjoy your botnet of a launcher.

>T-T-TRUST ME GUISE, I'M A VALVER

Attached: 1569057426369.png (638x488, 420K)

And fortnite is the reason why Tim almost doubles gaben now in terms of nethworth

Who are you quoting? And why did you attach a picture of yourself?

Do you have any proof of it being a botnet, I'd really like to see.

E-EPIC BOUGHT 5M COPIES

TIM AND JINPING THEMSELVES WENT THROUGH THE CHECKOUT 5M TIMES

Attached: 1566415787439.png (978x972, 397K)

So are we getting raided or are the consolecucks just roleplaying? Having a hard time believing people actually bought into this dogshit, lol.

Attached: 1520205508904.jpg (652x786, 96K)

Tim is done once the children finally come forward.

It's funny you can tell that it's just zoomers in this thread that support EGS. Nobody with an IQ over 10 plays BL3

how could he possibly know the digital egs sales number ?

Any sales reports that come from publisher themself are worthless. Like, it doesn't matter who says it on what store, but if there's no backing from third parties about the info, it might as well be rubbish.
This shouldn't be hard to understand.

My fucking sides

I'd be surprised if people even knew it was on epic game store.

So bros, where are the BL3 threads?

It's just the usual role playing, i get some cheap chuckles out of it whenever i encounter these threads

No, that's what you believe and you're free to believe that but you provide no reason for anyone to take on your line of thinking.

Oh wait I forgot about pic related and egs is a full success it seems

Attached: JGxkqzm.jpg (1200x489, 104K)

Ah, no response, like clockwork.

Don't forget

>The skeleton Source engine
>It's just fuckin' dead

>OP pic says highest selling 2K title on PC
>lol no one bought it there
wut

>I'm honestly amazed that garbage can sell this much.
Since when has it ever been amazing that garbage sells well?

Y'all act like this is the first shit game that sold a million billion copies.

It's the CURRENT YEAR and you all still can't pick apart a carefully crafted PR statement.
Kill yourselves.

There are none cause the game is shit epictards are gonna keep gloating about these "numbers" when the truth is the game is dead on arrival nobody makes threads or talks about it the game is a fucking joke

Attached: 1568366460350m.jpg (1024x926, 115K)

On /vg/, because a thread here would be derailed by steam drones and butthurt poorfags in seconds.

Fuckin' cope my dudes.

Why do people buy the same shit game that literally didn't change at all? Why?

Attached: 1551493195629.png (680x213, 108K)

>Borderlands 2
>(the game Yea Forums likes)

HAHAHAHA

Borderlands 2 was universally shit on back when it was released. It was also the game that popularized "shill" as a buzzword here, and people mocked Gearbox employees for sport. You're either delusional or new if you think shitting on this series is something Yea Forums is doing now just to be contrarian.

Borderlands 2 is a game that Redditors who flooded this site in the years following like.

Attached: 1519796332338.jpg (701x923, 158K)

>all these excuses
Guess Nintendo, Sony, etc games are all flops because not only they bought their own games but also lied about sales which is against the law

Attached: 1470291525880.jpg (420x375, 99K)

>vg thread
As if anyone here actually browses /vg/ every Bl3 thread on Yea Forums is dead on arrival nobody talks about the game here on the board that actually matters

>Why do people buy the same shit game that literally didn't change at all? Why?

Ask Half Life, Counter Strike, Portal and Left 4 Dead fans.

>Any sales reports that come from publisher themself are worthless
>any sales info that comes from the people who had the game made is worthless
????????????????

>Yea Forums universally hates it
>so it must actually be good
Thanks user just bought my copy! I can always trust your advice!

>on the board that actually matters
>Yea Forums
>board that matters
lmao, all "discussion" here is just shitposting and twitter screencaps

The last Half Life game came out 2004 Counter Strike GO was 2012 Portal 2 was 2012 Left 4 Dead was like 2012.

>$0.32 cents has been deposited into you account

>steam drone : bl3 flopped
>but here, bl3 is one of the most successful pc games out there
>Randy is lying reeee, wait for the real numbers
>Real numbers: most successful 2k game on pc
>Literally more than 3 million sold units in 5 days
>NOOO STOP THAT PR YOU ARE LYING
steamie take your meds

except it wouldn't, based retard, only in Yea Forums

>120 posts
>46 unique posters
Epic drones out in full force. Can I at least genuinely ask why you so aggressively defend a platform that is objectively worse in every way, causing the delayed effect of hurting indie devs in the long run, and only exists to muscle in on a growing industry for the sole purpose of legally collecting metadata for Chinese companies?

Only a moron would think that this game would flop. Borderlands is hugely popular amongst braindead normalfags.

I think you sort of hit on something here, and it's worth talking about. Nobody wants Borderlands 3 to be successful, nobody wants to believe that. But even if it turns out it is successful, that still doesn't mean anyone likes it.

Mostly out of boredom, but some of us actually get paid to do this.

Yes user, corporations lie to you so their products look as good as they can be

I actually pirate all PC games, its just funny to see Steamfags have an epileptic seizure over other stores doing well

>Borderlands is hugely popular amongst braindead normalfags.
Why do you say that?

that's just logic, and a simple process of verification. No an opinion or belief, lol

This, as much as I hate to admit it. It's the only game the manager at my local Gamestop wants to talk about now, that and Gears 5

It's really bad look if your big release performs badly. It sends a message of "oh, nobody is buying this, it must be rubbish." So you want people to have an image that others are buying the game.

ok, where are the HARD facts? care to post them?

user i don't work directly for gearbox, but our company gets hired by them sometimes. Only 2 weeks of shilling left before we pull out.

>Gamestop
I don't really feel like Gamestop represents the pulse of the gaming world at this point user.

Because I go outside and talk to people, and I hear what kinds of games they talk about.

>no numbers on the PC version
Yikes

>direct sources are bad!!!
I bet you use wikipedia as your "primary source" when trying to argue with people about things.

Not him but 3 of my friends got it and they are normalfags

Thank you Yea Forums for helping Randy make it.

Attached: 1348734851978.jpg (1172x959, 124K)

Ok, great. So are they maybe going to patch all the performance/UI issues anytime soon?

imagine being a zoomer new to Yea Forums site and rewriting history so hard

Yes it does. The vast majority of people that play games don't come here, or even to places like Reddit or Twitter.

The same kinds of people that still tune into shows like Family Guy every week in 2019.

But Gamestop is going bankrupt, user. There can't be that much of a "vast majority" going there at this point.

You have bigger problems than UI or performance if you actually bought this garbage.

no Yea Forumsros... this can't be... NOOOOO! do these asshole normies ever stop to think what supporting Epic FAIL games does to based gaben and his bank account?! we must do SOMETHING

Attached: 1562890864957.jpg (250x232, 8K)

sys.4channel.org/v/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=479048339

Remember that "participating or instigating a flamewar" and "flagrant fanboy" are considered bannable offenses now, please use your report button to keep the board clean from trash. Don't forget to sage

He didn't say anything about bots...?

you know games are dead when degenerate shit like this sells that much
it's over bros and it's gonna be even worse

>70% digital sales
>Most successful 2k game on pc
Take your meds steamie, no the majority of console fags don't buy their games on psn

Where do the majority of console fags buy their games?

>90% of the thread is steamdrones cope
Keep it coming, those mental gymnastics are so entertaining :)

Attached: 15598357516590.jpg (815x611, 101K)

>now
HELLOOOOOOOOOO NEWFAG

Those rules have been there forever so the mods can arbitrarily enforce them whenever an user rustles their jimmies.

So show me the PC numbers chink chong.

Let this be the ultimate shining example of Steam drone seething.

Not Gamestop the company per say, but I would say based on personal experience that the average guy working at Gamestop's taste is about that of your lowest common denominator "gamer."

>fuck EGS amirite?
>nooooooo stop talking bad about Steam MODS HELP ME!

>success than Borderlands 2 (the game Yea Forums likes)
Yea Forums never liked Borderlands 2 you fucking shill.

it was always "LE REDDIT MEEMEE" the game.

yes, "now"

Ideally for sales numbers you'd want to hear from resellers, or somebody who has nothing to gain or lose from how the product performs.

That's not what I asked.

Retard normies who game on console?

imagine actually believing a publisher/devs self reports
and then imagine actually believing anything that pedo account says lol

Where are the PC numbers chang?

I hope I'm wrong, because even though the guys there are nice they have abysmal taste in pretty much everything

>it was always "LE REDDIT MEEMEE" the game.
Yeah. I remember when footage of there being an "Arrow in the Knee" reference broke Yea Forums had a field day shitting on that alone, on top of the viral marketing stuff in general.

But nah. Yea Forums ALWAYS loved Borderlands. That's the narrative we're going with here.

I just made a game and it sold a billion copies
-source me

You are fully aware that developers cannot lie about their revenue and copies sold? It's actually illegal, and since Take Two is a public company they release earnings reports which back up their press releases. They can't, and have no reason to, lie about this. You're clearly just trying top cope with the recent news, which is even fucking dumber because you think the source company is a bad source of revenue information but a third party which has absolutely no connection to said company will somehow give you proper sales information despite not having access to it without the primary source releasing said information.

You are fucking stupid.

>BOT NET BOT NET BOT NET
>BITCOIN MINER
>STEALING INFROMATION
>CHINKS CHINKS CHINKS
>SPYWARE, THEY'RE SPYING ON US GUYS
>I HATE CHINA!!!! CHINK BOT NET
oh.....ummmmmm.....uhhhhh...valve bros? t-this is bad....has everything we've been saying....been wrong?

Who honestly cares about Epic "sales"? They paid 10million in pre-orders for Control.

Noooo, don't you remember? Yea Forums loved all the memes, like OVER 9000 and especially the DOUBLE RAINBOW!
youtube.com/watch?v=YQXAh-KQO0I

Borderlands is garbage. That said, good for em.
I still don't see how this changes anything, besides proving that most people will put up with having two accounts instead of one. It's not a win for epic until they actually build up a loyal playerbase that they don't need to constantly bribe.
Steam's not particularly good, but I doubt that if given the choice most people will buy from Epic instead.

PC numbers, where are they?

>GOY JUST TRUST OUR SPYWARE LAUNCHER YOU DUMBFUCKS

Attached: epic botnet.png (1914x4402, 1.91M)

Honestly, this. I know it's disappointing that bad game sold good but companies can't legally just tell lies about their financial performance.

RETARD FUCK

Helllloo reddit.

Nice boycot you got there steam shills lmao.

BORDERLANDS 3 ALMOST AS POPULAR AS CHESS, THE MOST POPULAR GAME OF ALL TIME IN THE WORLD

Attached: blunderlands3.png (1097x615, 993K)

Being rational isn't permissible, you are required to type OH NO NO NO BROS HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN in every text box before hitting reply. This is Yea Forums.

>gamer just trust my mspaint infographic there's a war for your mind but i'm on your side so lap it up if you want to be smart and be part of something

Attached: 1546036718240.jpg (801x720, 97K)

Uh...to all the epic people or niggers as I like to call them, please get off the board. You are ruining Yea Forums trying to advertise your spyware and if you don't leave I'll tell Winnie the Pooh that you are infringing on his copyright. Thank you

Here comes the wumaos and redditors.

Attached: 1554155238217.jpg (1095x1115, 411K)

>WHERE ARE THE PC NUMBERS I NEED MY NUMBERS 70% OF 5 MILLION IS NOT A NUMBER I NEED MY NUMBERS
It's getting embarrassing steam drones

But Steamie, you say Twitch views don't matter when it's convenient.

Attached: artifact stats.jpg (1628x811, 238K)

But how much more money would it have made if they just released to all PC platforms?

WHY WON’T THEY GO BROKE BROS? WHYWHYWHY!? GAMING IS OUR HOBBY, WE WERE HERE FIRST!I WHY ARE THEY MAKING SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY HAND OVER FIST WHILE BEING WOKE KEKS!? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN BROS!?

This thread only has 68 unique IDs. Epic shills in hardcore defense mode over a triple A title selling on all platforms

Why do you do this? Nobody has ever defended Artifact. I'm convinced even the people who coded it are disappointed in it. They would carry it out to sea and let the waves take it away and kill it if they could. It's been dead since the lights-drop-at-the-convention reveal when it got literally booed by the fucking audience.

Based Retard :)

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/aR4_ZhQvBIcTu35Mo1nmoQ/

the shills are real.

Attached: 1562070917356.gif (344x391, 3.2M)

Let me guess the majority of this thread has Canadians, Brazilians, Aussies, and Russians.

Hard not to notice the contrarian shitposting left by them.

>b-b-b-but steam!!
rent free

>You know China is buying up land in developing countries right now? They're setting up trade routes and harbours to strong arm the world into being like them.
Better than bombing them and then keeping them in the stone age with "charities".

>keeping them in the stone age with "charities".
I guess you could just let them all die. That works right?

>got debunked
>devs literally came out and said Timmy Bo Binny offered them guaranteed sales

Don't even try to pretend that you're not from reddit.

based "based" retard

Is the game any good?

>Don't even try to pretend that you're not from reddit.
Been on here longer than you. I can promise you that you redditor.

Attached: 1537998672529.png (210x240, 13K)

>I have absolutely no truth to what I'm saying and nothing I'm posting is factual in any way
Oh, cool?

Give me actual PC numbers chong.

2K has sold a total of 100 copies on PC across all their titles

It's Borderlands, what do you honestly think?

>Tim Sweeney: Epic Store games sale numbers are for sold copies, do not include funding money

You can say this for everything, there are plenty of games that are only available on steam or origin or battlenet. Publishers and/or developers decide to make them exclusive to certain storefronts for whatever reason. I don't really agree with it, but it is their choice and it isn't a big deal because it isn't like you have to pay for access to said storefront. Or you can just pirate, because who cares.

>I can't read facts so I must make meme posts.
sure?

and how much do they owe tencent again?

>has less twitch viewers than fucking greedfall

Then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought for buying into all this reddit crap.

Keep reading.

REPORT ALL SPAM THREADS

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

It's great but I can't play it because I'd rather fit in with Yea Forums than have fun because I'm a pathetic creature devoid of both personality and friends.

I'm genuinely glad to hear it. When I buy the finished product with all the DLCs on steam I want to be properly tested, polished and full of content.

>I didn't even bother to educate myself on what I post over and over again
Oh, alright?

PC numbers, post them.

Oh god how can Yea Forums spin this one

I liked parts of the first one. There is potential for some good gameplay there I think.

>Posting your bot blog
lmao

>Everything I say is proof, even if a qualified person says otherwise
Oh, interesting.

>I get paid to post this shit so believe me and my failed A+ cert knowledge about coomputers, dont forget to like and subscribe!
Wow!

ITT

Attached: 1560008955298.jpg (1000x1000, 400K)

Friendly reminder that valve aggresively cut their competitors from games years ago

>But for competitors to Steam, like Direct2Drive and Impulse, Steamworks is the end of days. Brad Wardell commented on Steamworks in the 2009 Stardock Customer Report, saying "Once a game requires Steamworks, it is effectively cut off from us, which limits our content." These words, however, are like honey compared to those of Direct2Drive. When Direct2Drive decided not to carry the blockbuster Modern Warfare 2, Gamasutra asked the company for comment. In reply, Direct2Drive stated, "We don't believe games should force the user to install a Trojan Horse."

They deserve to get fucked

Steamworks is optional you retarded chink.

So this just confirms that steam is the little weak cuck boi while EGS is the bull with the enormous cock fucking his lady

Completely dancing around PC sales LMAO

Total fucking flop confirmed, just like Metro Exodus. Thankfully Timmy already gave them their check for guaranteed sales though

>Steamworks is optional you retarded chink.

Find me a copy of Modern Warfare 2 that doesn't require you to register it to Steam

You cant deny the fact that they would have sold more if they had released it on epic, steam, and gog.
It was probably the more profitable decision by gearbox. They get a down payment from epic and almost everyone who was going to buy the game will eventually buy one.

rarbg2019.org/torrent/z123kpq4fousi789ebh6rcmgy5jtxadlnvwhbpn256zwxuae8idlj1rmc9og3sy4fkvqt7
:)

user, you're incredibly delusional it's crazy.
It's amazing what blind dedication for steam does to peoples logical thinking, you were offered credible information from somebody that studies under Cryptography and you still refuse it and cling to your "chink net, bot net, spyware" bullshit.
I don't know whether it's because you're a diehard cock sucker of Gaben or you just want a reason to accuse China of apparently spying on you.
Get help, seriously.

Attached: 1474224533777.png (766x849, 444K)

>You cant deny the fact that they would have sold more if they had released it on epic, steam, and gog.
I can, because that will never happen and you clearly can't travel between dimensions

>DRM manifacturer mad a company offers better DRM
Cope.

>fastest selling 2K title
Does that include Rockstar games?

>wow your crazy
and your getting paid! Congrats shill.
>You were offered """credible""" sources from a blog!
>Get help!
You have no moral conscience shilling your garbage on here. Not only did you shill on here, you shit on any opposition and ignore facts by other people.

Kill your self my dude, one less shill won't be missed.

There is no reason to hide sales numbers and player numbers, unless those numbers are embarrassing.

What are you hiding, Tim?
What are you hiding, Randy Pedoford?

>New storefront offer a better deal than current one
Cope.

It's 2K, not Take Two, retard

>epig shills are also BBC spammers
Everything falls into place.

Reminder to sage, report and hide all advertisement threads.
Report all shill posts too.

Attached: Chinese click farms.png (1200x1598, 2.47M)

Cope

Hello fellow user
You should ignore that incel. Just say
>take your meds steamie
and he will go away for a few minutes

>doesn't even understand the content of the article he posted
OH NO NO NO NO

>Totally dancing over pc numbers
>Sold 50% more than Borderlands 2 on release
>70% digital sales majority of them on pc because console means physical distribution
>Not only best but also faster selling 2k game on pc
This is your brain on steam

N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TIM

YOU'RE

SUPPOSED

TO

PAY

FOR

MY

GAMES

Lol because people had to make epic accounts to buy the game and there are people who are holding off due to being lazy or because they dont like epic.
Most will eventually buy it on their platform but that initial sales number would have been higher if it was on multiple platforms.

>Direct2Drive stated, "We don't believe games should force the user to install a Trojan Horse."
Wow, I wonder if EGS is a trojan horse too????

Give me an exact number.

>All these mouth breathers shilling for Epic
You deserve $80 DRM bug filled mess of a game
>All these mouth breathers thinking that they could possibly boycott the Screamerstreamer BR Fortnite generation

Imagine accusing me of ignoring fact by other people and refusing to bother reading the "chink shill blog" that debunks those very same images, you fucking, moron.

Reminder to point, laugh and joke about all Steam drones

Post numbers with actual proof.

>still no numbers
Where are the numbers, Tim?

>>All these mouth breathers shilling for Epic
>You deserve $80 DRM bug filled mess of a game

I hate the BL series, but I'm glad BL3 sold as well as it did because it chaps the ass of Steam drones.

Epicbros do it for free.

Attached: 1568901403025.jpg (2144x2724, 1.33M)

Dunno why u faggots defend steam so much, what the fuck has gaben done for you, just use epic, turn on 2 factor and move on.

Point is, methods are predatory, anti-competitive and anti-consumer. But who gives a fuck, epic bad and gaben is a saint

Finally a game worth supporting and celebrating #FucKojima

Where's the one with the steambro's posting the same image over and over again?

WTF BROS?!?! RANDY IS BAD ASS?

Attached: 1568924337646.png (500x675, 282K)

Take your meds steamie

No, epic offer public api. It does not lock game to one storefront unlike steam. Which is why every game on epic can be sold on steam with no problems. You know, the savior of pc gaming

Hello schizo

>70% of sales were digital
They don't even specify if the digital sales were on PC or console. EGS is the Chinese ghost city of PC storefronts.

Attached: 1516253597607.png (1043x299, 617K)

You lost, i won

JUST FUCKING USE EPIC

I'M TIRED OF VIRAL MARKETING YOU DUMB FUCKING GWEILO

JUST FUCKING USE IT

MY SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE IS IN THE FUCKING TOILET JUST INSTALL IT ALREADY PLEASE YOU FUCKING AMERICANS

>facts by other people
>It's one dudes blog.
Go ahead and post them here. I mean its not your blog right so you don't care about views...right?

No.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/zYbgj149TBPEM-9IoF5yaA/

The best part is, social credit score is not even a thing

5mil? That's pathetic, look at our steambro darq dev numbers

Wait, something is wrong bros

Attached: 8509fj1.png (1131x575, 218K)

The fuck is your issue, Its a fucking launcher, stop acting like a fucking fag and move on, gaben hasn't done anything for you and is never gonna.

>lmao cope
>lel chinks
Why do I even come here?

Attached: 1543038280131.jpg (1414x1080, 300K)

JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL DESTINY 2, JUST YOU WAIT........what? No crossplay?

It didn't sell 5 million on PC. I wonder why they gave an overall number, but won't give a PC-specific number...

I'll never understand why Darq is the goto shitposting game, it's ridiculously niche and not even good.

Because 2k never fucking gives platform specific numbers? Maybe that's why

Wow, those numbers are terrible, check out pic related from Epiccharts!

Wait, Epiccharts doesn't exist, because Tim hides all his amazing record-breaking numbers. That's okay, I believe him regardless. He has no incentive to lie.

Because the dev made a big stink about turning down the EGS exclusivity deal and nobody is paying enough attention to shit on Samurai Shodown.

Didn't they first exclaim how they sold ABOUT DOUBLE the ammount of BL2?
What's with the suddenly drop to 50%?

Attached: 2eoizg.jpg (666x500, 47K)

>Because 2k never fucking gives platform specific numbers? Maybe that's why
Calm down.

You know Steam/Valve doesn't give out flat sales numbers either, right?

But lovin' the cope from Steamies.

That’s unfortunate. Not all that surprising, but deeply unfortunate. I wish gearbox would die already.

no

stop posting on this board you retarded animal and go back where you came from

>I wish the company that makes games I don't like would JUST DIE ALREADY waaaahh....What? Just ignore their games? NO I DON'T WANNA DO THAT!

Such a retarded logic, dev's should just put themselves first when it comes to this, yea sure the fans are gonna be hurt but as long as your company is still going why give a fuck, what epic's doing is scummy but at least smaller devs can stay alive

store.steampowered.com/stats

Show me the Epic equivalent. If your store's ecosystem is healthy, you have nothing to hide.

That isn't Valve/Steam giving out sales numbers, but nice cope.

Not to mention Steam drones disregarded player stats when it's convenient for them.

Attached: gears 5.jpg (1658x711, 157K)

Didn't know the console version could sell this much.

>G-GET WOKE GO BRO-

Attached: 1853763275325.jpg (361x457, 37K)

You guys already posted this image ITT. Aren't you shills supposed to be coordinated?

I don’t want to just ignore their games, they make trash and thus should disappear. I could just ifnore them, but I feel their existence is actively harmful to the hames industry.

If epic had that, then you morons would just say
>it's not real
Like everytime you get fucked. It's just pathetic, steam is dead. Deal with it

We won Epic Bros. Steam will be dead in max. 2 years.

Attached: 1560768277522.jpg (833x800, 66K)

>Y-y-you're the shill! Even though I continually extol the virtues of Steam

Pathetic.

Also this.

>w-w-we don't need to have it b-b-because uhh
Cope. C O P E

>If epic had that, then you morons would just say
>>it's not real

Steamies would literally post

>UH BUH HOW MANY BOT ACCOUNTS ARE THOSE, TIMMY? SHOW US THE USER ACCOUNTS PLAYING THEM!!!1

>implying it will EVER come to Steam now
Get fucked, gabendrone.

Halo's irrelevant.

Source? This is all bullshit especially if it comes from Randy.

Damn, I finally feel old on Yea Forums. I remember the first game having so-so to decent reception on here, and I distinctly remember BL2 getting meme’d to death because they went and killed it with their trash writing. BL3 looks like a game from 2013, and I think that shows since literally none of the discussion on Yea Forums is actually about it, just the EGS.

see

I actually would probably assume that any sales or player numbers EGS reported were just fabrications at this point.

BELIEVE VICTIMS
BELIEVE VICTIMS
BELIEVE VICTIMS
BELIEVE VICTIMS

>Randy Pitchford harassed and assaulted me and my fellow employees in the workplace.
UMMMM WHO CARES LOL??? BORDERLANDS 3 HAS A FUCKING RICK AND MORTY SHOTGUN!!!! HOLY SZECHUAN SAUCE IT'S FUCKING EEEEPPPIIIIIC THIS GAME IS SO GODDAMN BADASS!!!! MORE CLAPTRAP FUNKO POPS!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!

Attached: 1563804275034.jpg (454x520, 48K)

They're most likely sending out kits. Being obvious hasn't stopped them in almost a year, why should it now?

poor bait, new fag.

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 282K)

Then suck dick, you retarded Steamie. You're worse than a console fanboy.

The Epic shill says, posting in one of his three simultaneous threads.

>epigs out to shill to make others mad
>end up SEETHING themselves
OH NO NO NO NO

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/"steamie"

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/"steam drones"

Not him, but if you think COD2 and COD4 feel remotely similar, you just didn’t play either.

Why does Tim keep posting in /r/fuckepic?

Attached: Screenshot_20190923_174409.png (915x729, 182K)

PC numbers, where are they?

go back crying to gaben and suck his ass.

Thank you for your service.

It is real to the point that the Chinese are incentivised to review bomb a game that even makes a passing criticism of China's government.

Because he's not a coward. I once read his comments, he is owning drones like no one else

COD4 fans are mentally ill (possibly even moreso than Steam fanboys)

NOOOO BUT REDDIT SAID TO BOYCOTT IT AND YONGOUT MAN SAID THAT EPIC WAS BAD WTFFFFFF

Because he's insecure. Same with his crusade against Valve. He must have taken it very personal when he attempted to buy Valve and Gabe just laughed him out of the office.

Then i guess steam score is also a thing? Chinese fags review bombed warframe because they were not allowed to play with their friends anymore you faggot

>randy "it's was a magic trick CP on USB" pitchford
>randy "peacock party cunny party" pitchford

Ok Tim

What I find more shocking is how this crappy game and series is making so many sales in the first place. Quality games from the West seem practically dead and soulless for the most part now. It's almost embarrassing to watch, but the 'people' will gobble up this trash regardless...

>a new report about epic 'buying' games themselves every day
>why don't you trust your friendly epic corporation, user?

meant for

not half as much as others.
So what if normies enjoy borderlands? let them have their fun.
The majority of sales is probably on consoles anyway

>multiplats
>includes 100M system install base
>somehow only 5M global is good
Funny how what defines a "good sale" is shifting every week to fit the AAA advertised game of the day.

>reddit.com/r/fuckepic
what goes through someone's mind to create an entire website dedicated to 'hate' on a game company?

Attached: testtestestset.png (1404x1143, 2.04M)

PC numbers, post them.

Man zoomers are fucking losers.

>The majority of sales is probably on consoles anyway

Attached: 8512851518gz.jpg (1024x584, 81K)

5M sales is 5M sales, no matter how you break it.
What i wanna know is the budget of the game, as well as console sales

Good luck getting that.

>500 posts in 10 hours
so literally 4 TIMES slower than /mlp/, a board about a 10 year old fucking cartoon
that's how much interest there is in this shit game, like a week after release

Attached: 1542502176992.png (1030x1150, 442K)

Why it does not suprise me that valve drones use mlp as their examples? Gaben is a brony afterall

>2010's era game
>2010's era sales figures

Attached: 155653512489.jpg (591x530, 114K)

At least he's not a pedophile like Tim.

the real question is why people who defend epic immediately jump to say steamdrones are the ones criticizing their platform
like when steam gets criticized you don't see everyone there going ooga booga epic shill nearly as much as you see people actually shilling epic in these threads

>name calling
Are you 12?

Still made 300 million + epic paid for development cost But it could have made much more if it was also available on steam

>still made money
2010 money

nigger

No, but Tim's latest victim is.

>5milion in 5 days
>people fucking believe this

Attached: 1535221654023.gif (457x486, 1.93M)

> But it could have made much more if it was also available on steam

No it couldn't. It sold so well because of fortnite crossover and the fact that epic is a better storefront for games. Like, who wants to be in the same shop as hentai games and other jap crap like monster hunter? Only morons

>fuck japanese
>china ok though
???

kek

money is still money

>highest selling 2k title on PC
I really fucking doubt it outsold GTA5.

Yeah, chineese games are also on steam not on epic

NONONONONO THIS CANT BE CHINA IS EVIL EPIC IS CHINA IT SHOULD FAIL WE BOYCOTTED THEM BROS MNOOOOOOOOO

Why does Yea Forums love platform wars so much?

pretty rare to see actual coping here

2k is not the publisher of gta V you fucking brainlet

If you can't make as much or more money as you did a decade ago in this era of digital sales and preorders you ain't nothin. Sure they'll scrape by long enough to create another abortion like battleborn or colonial marines, but that's nothing to write home about.

Epic is owned by tencent

Take two owns 2K.

And? GTA V is not 2k title.
They can be owned by moon nazis,who gives a fuck

The source comes from Take Two, and they can't lie about these things because they're a public company and they have to release earnings statements which this will be a part of.

Do you even know what a subsidiary is?

They actually aren't, but nice try.

>Daniel Ahmad
Who's this mudslime and why should I care what he says?

>A twitter screencap about some random twitter faggot claiming BL3 sold millions
>Nobody questions the legitimacy of this claim
The absolute retardation ITT

I don't think you do. 2k and rockstar games are separate entities owned by take two. When 2k say B3 is their biggest game it have nothing to do with rockstar because guess what, 2k are not the publisher

Click the second link, dumb ass. Ignore the twitter screencap.

>While Sweeney remains the majority shareholder, Tencent acquired a 48.4% outstanding stake
>Tencent Holdings has the right to nominate directors to the board of Epic Games and thus counts as an associate of the Group.
Lets just forget about the mass exodus of employees aver the Tencent acquisition siting microtransactions as the main reason.

see

Do you get off on being "technically" correct but otherwise completely wrong? Take your autism pills

You're just a moron, nothing to add here

>Epic spent 5 million in 5 days to inflate their numbers

W-Woah guys, I'm worried for steam.

First of all, outstanding shares are not total shares, outstanding shares are only what was currently available to purchase. Their actual holdings is 40%, Tim is over 50%, Disney has shared in Epic as well. Second, Epic is a private company, it doesn't answer to its shareholders but to the person who actually owns the rights to said company (The CEO and majority shareholder in question here). Lastly, your dumbfuck argument falls apart when you realize that by your own admission the supposed shareholders are the people who "really" own companies, even if private, and by this logic Tencent, following your own path of logic, must not be owned by the Chinese, because the largest individual investor to the company is a company owned by a white guy in South Africa (around 30% investment). Oh but then that company is also "owned" by another foreign company, so then they aren't actually owned by them either. So which is it?

tl;dr You are an idiot who doesn't understand business.

Nobody ever claimed a memegame like Borderlands was going to surpass PUBG. The evidence of a more popular game on another platform doesn't mean it would have been better on that platform, otherwise see: Fortnite.

>Technically they own marginally less than what you said
>Other business technically are invested too
>Ad hominem
Why'd you ignore the fact that most of the higherups left after the Tencent acquisition in protest of live-service and microtransactions?

Attached: 1550544405359.jpg (618x685, 72K)

That's what the shills have been saying since launch but where can we find other sources for those numbers ? Also can we talk about the unfinished state of this shit ?

What I'm actually curious about is if those numbers include GMG keys.
Probably since they directly partnered with Epic to get those keys.
And yes, I'm aware that'd only be a drop in the bucket difference either way.

Why are you blatantly ignoring that Tencent doesn't actually own Epic Games?
>b-but the number is only slightly different
In regards to sales percentages,8.4% is actually a lot.
>but people left!
How does this matter in regards to the subject matter? You act like everyone working there also left when the company employs over 1000 people globally.
>acquisition
You don't know what that word means.

So you're not even going to acknowledge most of the higherups leaving in protest of Tencent "taking over" and forcing microtransactions and live service games?

Not that user but
>most of the higherups
The only guy that left was cliff bleszinski?

>Borderlands 3 PC sales beat all of 2K's games including X-Com and all Civilization games
Why do I have the feeling that 2K is bullshitting super hard?

Only 5 notable higher ups left and not all of them left for the reasons you're trying to say they left for. 5, out of 200 people who worked there at the time. Nice.

OH NO NO NO NO NO BROS RANDY DID AGAIN EVEN THOUGH WE AS GAMERS ROSE UP! RANDY KICKED OUR ASS SO HARD 5 MILLION COPIES WERE SOLD. RANDY WON SO OUTSTANDINGLY WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BROS
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO RANDY STOP STOP RANDY STOP WINNING

Because you are so upset at being wrong you are deluding yourself as a coping mechanism.

>people unironically giving money to Gearbox after DNF
I don't get it

Attached: tf2squad.gif (480x270, 2.95M)

Wikipedia alone lists 5 heads and one Studio loss because of the Tencent Acquisition
>Cliff Bleszinski
>President Mike Capps
>Rod Fergusson: Lead Dev of Gears of War
>Adrian Chmielarz: Founder of People Can Fly, Gears of War, Bulletstorm eventually Fortnite
>The entire People Can Fly Studio (200 people)
>Lee Perry: Designer of Unreal and Gears of War

Cope, retard. the SEC would raid their asses all the way to Mars if 2K lied to their shareholders.

I already say the same thing about Rust numbers because I can hardly believe anyone plays that shit. Then I remembered Russia exists.

Wasn't it discovered the game basically ran in a VM as a DRM measure and basically sent all your data to EPIC?
Pretty expensive keylogger.

i'd be too but I don't read articles linked directly(archive it or else) nor do I believe literal twitter whos

>the SEC would raid their asses all the way to Mars if 2K lied to their shareholders.
AHAHAHAHA
digitaltrends.com/gaming/shareholders-sue-ea-problems-battlefield-4/

Do you have it?

Well, you know: double, 150%... It's almost the same thing. It's fine. They shipped a successful product. All thanks to Epic!

It's interesting to think I contributing nothing to this sales number.

>The entire People Can Fly Studio (200 people)
Only 200 people worked at Epic at the time you fucking liar.

Now exclusivity cancer is another thing we have to deal with on PC. And you ruined us for a shitty game. Good job, retards.

Bought bl3 physical for my xbone on Amazon.com =) I don't hate egs because I see it as a option to buy it pctards quick crying about it

Alright I looked it up because you're such a cuck. Out of the 200 employees at epic games lost probably around 15% during the Tencent Acquisition (30+ people)

We were too cocky, steambros!

Attached: 1569255781047.jpg (708x800, 95K)

I want to deflower and impregnate that anime girl so hard, bros!
How can 3d meatbags even BEGIN to compete?

It says highest 2K sales on PC. I wonder if they are including their steam releases too.

>I wonder if they are including their steam releases too.
You really think they would lie by omission? That's a little petty for chinks don't you think

Attached: 1546789765576.gif (236x249, 169K)

fallout new vegas is also reddits favorite game
name a fanbase that doesnt have autisms like your image in it

No where in the article EA lied to investors about financials. Cope some more faggot

PC Sales 2K
Bioshock Infinite: 4.5 million
Mafia 2: 2.5 milllion
Civ V: 1.7 million
Borderlands 2: 1 million
Mafia 3: 800,000
Civ VI: 400,000
XCOM 2: 300,000
Borderland TPS: 300,000
Elder Scrolls IV: 250,000 (Take Two)
Spec ops the line: 230,000
Evolve: 200,000
Borderlands: 170,000
Civ IV: 160,000

So it's not that hard to beat any of these sales especially with an exclusive

>No where in the article EA lied to investors
businessinsider.com/11-signs-company-lying-earnings-announcement-2012-7?op=1/#-receivables-piling-up-2
>20 percent of publicly-traded companies are regularly lying about earnings results in quarterly announcements.

>Civ V: 1.7 million
>Civ VI: 400,000
>XCOM 2: 300,000
>Civ IV: 160,000
Those are fucking retail numbers.

JUST

Your point?

>Those are fucking retail numbers.

That's total sales, what's your point?

nice now how about they fix the fucking game so it runs better shits unoptimized
people using ryzen+1060 defaults to medium 1080p settings and stutters while someone else with i7+1070 having the same issues at 1440p

Nice try to derail the thread again with your dereanged, peverted China-obessesion complex. But unfortuanately OP's screenshot seems to be derived from America's Tweeter and the poster seems to be Westerner or Middle Easterner judge by his name, only with Zhuge Lian's avatar, and he's written in English, not Chinese. Also his figures seems to be derived from your previosu Western medias, also not Chinese. You fucking psychotic deluded gender-fluid honky.

>Civ V: 1.7 million
>Civ VI: 400,000
>XCOM 2: 300,000
>Civ IV: 160,000
>total sales

Ok, so? I’m still not buying anything from gearbox until they let duke nukem go

>seething this much
keep waiting, hopefully you'll die in the meantime

> Borderlands 3 has sold-in more than 5 million units in its first five days
>sold-in
They sold 5 million units to stores, not to end customers. Besides, even if it's a success it would've sold much more on Steam.

"Owned at one point" doesn't mean "owns right now". I bet you think the Civ team's claim of 35 million copies sold is genuine. 6+ million people refunded civ V

>Besides, even if it's a success it would've sold much more on Steam.

Even if it's true they are going to double dip steam anyway. Epic strategy is perfect, they can't lose on that.

NONONONONNONONONONONON I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA FAIL EPIC WON RANDY WONW E FUCMING LOST WHTA THE FUCK HAPPENED STEAMBROS??

Not a single person is surprised. The Borderlands franchise is LITERALLY one of the best-selling vidya franchises since the first one came out. Like 50 million copies sold big. Only Yea Forums has been seething all this time.

It's not even Borderlands 3 sales, they're including all borderlands sales in the series in the past 6 months

That means we know for sure that BL3 has sold less than 3 million copies when they announced that they sold an additional 2 million copies of BL2 a couple months back.

>Alright I looked it up because you're such a cuck
>ends up having to completely revise his original stats because he was proven wrong
>acknowledged that he spat out an incorrect number without actually looking it up first and you call me the cuck?

Except for the games that Epic bought exclusivity to, you know?

>6+ million people refunded civ V
Source?

Losing 15-20% of your company (many being your oldest employees) as a direct result of an acquisition isn't something to just greentext about.

The worst thing about this is that it just going to make games with randomized loot more trendy.

Attached: EExfn2OW4AgOoVb.jpg (259x167, 5K)

>3rd party
>ResetEra Shill
I won't believe it until 2K or NPD releases the numbers.
>Digital
Ok, scratch NPD.

Ah nevermind, that's what they claim is the sales figure, it's more around 1.5 million people refunded the game

2K doesn't publish specific sale numbers for each platform stop coping. According to the 10% peak player rule it sold more than 2.5 million units on egs.

>less than 250,000 console sales
>trendy

>
Good job explaining to this Steam fanboy.

RANDY MY DADDY MY ASS CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE YOU'RE A HUNK OF MAN STOP BUTT BLASTING ME

The funny part is you used the word "probably", so you aren't even sure about the numbers you keep shitting out and have no actual statistic for proof. You also seem to not be aware that People Can Fly didn't leave during the acquisition, they left years afterwords, and not specifically because of the china meme, but because they didn't fit Epic Game's game development mindset of cinematic story driven games. Also you keep using "Acquisition" despite clearly not knowing what it means. Tencent did not acquire Epic as a subsidiary, since Epic is a private company and would actually require being purchased wholesale separate from just merely investing.

Now do you have any sources for the specific numbers you're shitting out or are we done here?

I just fucking hate loot mechanics. Shadow Warrior 2 at least had the right idea and let you get the main gun, and the loot were mods you could use in any gun.

It's over steamchads, we lost this one...

I know for sure 15% of people left, and they were all large parts of the company. Are you implying if all your bosses quit there wouldn't be some sort of walkout?

unironcally yes
a big problem in those countries is political corruption, which is only solved by people suffering so much that they get fed up with their government and start a revolution.

Do you have a source? Also, lets assume that you're right. They had 200 in 2012 and now they have over 1,000. Damn, they totally lost everyone and couldn't replace them. I didn't know Epic went out of business circa 2015. You sure showed me.

So losing all your leadership and then filling your ranks with literally who's after an acquisition is a good thing?

ir.take2games.com/news-releases/news-release-details/borderlandsr-3-redefines-mayhem-establishes-franchise-billion?field_nir_news_date_value[min]=2019 here it is.

Why are so many people spreading this misinformation? The 5 million figure is for the entire series of the course of the last 6 months

BUT IS THE GAME ANY GOOD?

>holy shit over 200 people left epic when tencent came in!
>o-ok that was a lie
>but all of the higher-ups left!
is this another one of your lies user

Are you actually physically incapable of having a conversation?

Randy is having the party of his life now with hookers and blow. Why aren't you faggots as half as good as Randy? fucking kill yourselves already. Fucking vindicated

They didn't lose all their leadership you moron, only 5 people of any notable stature left the company. Are you telling me that Epic only had 5 managers for 200 employees? One of those 5 people wasn't even a manager at Epic, they were just some guy that worked at People Can Fly, and another person who left was just leaving because of familial issues. The remaining people left because they did nothing but work on Gears of War, so they went to go work on it with Microsoft after Microsoft gained the rights. You're acting as if the company lost its CEO, COO, Lead Operations Manager, President, Cice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Chairman of the Board within a month. You're being extremely retarded.

im not even him though. but you've already been caught in a lie once so why should i trust you again?

Do you know how to read?

We'll never know because EGS doesn't support user reviews.

Attached: 1568233672132.png (400x326, 180K)

Vice*

>5 of the biggest names in the studio of 200 people leaving is no big deal
Whatever nerd

>vindicated
You mean indicted?

Attached: 1562082525744.png (674x476, 356K)

Saved

Do you know how to read sources? Because the source provided in that article mentions nothing about Borderlands 3 sales figures and only mentions series sales

Where to get this game? It's not on TPB

>Some random fucker who worked at PCF is a big name for Epic Games
Wow, you really are stupid. Only two people of actual worth left the company, everyone else was a replaceable code monkey.

Borderlands 3 is out?

>company of 200 people
>25 people are nothing of any worth
And you're shilling for them for free? What, were they all interns?

Can anyone tell me what the point of tvhm in 3 is? I already reached lvl 50 and apparently mayhem has to be unlocked for each mode individually. Is 3's tvhm only for farming guardian tokens?

NO GUYS DONT LISTEN TO THIS FAKE NEWS!!!!! REPEAT AFTER ME STEAM GOOD EPIC BAD

Attached: 558.jpg (700x734, 107K)

wonder if people that make this threads even own borderlands or played one of the games, BL3 is guaranteed replies

Attached: 1568542806619.jpg (700x705, 78K)

We have reached a level of seething like no other. Fucking take an L like the motherfucking faggot you are. Randy owns you like a bitch

>"Games journalists" blatantly lying about sales
>lol u mad
Ever wonder why this place has been a shithole since gamergate?

Attached: 1563735465875.jpg (777x759, 271K)

> game that lets you kill nogs sells well

based

>supporting a pedophile
>supporting a hack ripping off his "style" from a more talented animator.
>supporting someone who steals money and ruins other projects.
>supporting SJW faggots
>supporting someone who runs a keylogger virtual machine and steals your data
>supporting someone who sends private goons to your home to threaten you

Gonna be real, super jelous right now, I haven't played BL3, but DMC5 sold 2 million a weeks after release and I find it to be a much better game, but to each their own i guess.

Steam cucks got cucked again

canadianbusiness.com/investing/how-to-tell-when-a-company-is-lying-to-its-shareholders/

Who gives a shit. I own you like a $2 whore

Nobody plays it on v. Who is buying that shit. Chinks?

not video games. fuck off back to your political subreddit filth

2 million ina few weeks for a hack and slash is great

Like I'm pretty sure DMC5 hit all of it's goals and succeded by every metric

This feels more like half-truths and carefully reported numbers more than actual outright lies.

>Specific use of the phrase Sold-in versus actual sales
>Combing all digital reports into a single number to mask EGS' actual numbers
>"50% more than BL2", "Fastest selling title", and "highest selling PC title" all refer to the initial 5 day window instead of actual total sales but with that detail conveniently left out of the tweet and general discussion

Quoting the actual article linked in the OP

>Within its first five days of launch, 50 percent more consumers purchased Borderlands 3 versus sales of its predecessor – Borderlands 2 – making the title the fastest-selling in 2K’s history, as well as the highest-selling title for the label on PC in a five-day window.

Finna

Reminder to get your free Batman games.

Attached: Screenshot_20190919_184313.png (1091x469, 576K)

Based. fuck the anti-SJW incelcucks. No one cares what you think, no one is listening, and everyone knows you weren't buy the game anyways. Get dabbed on and cry more. We win again.

Seems fun, actually interested in playing it when it comes out.

All the epic shilling in this thread is painfully edgy and obvious

the madman did it, he defeated valve,

fucking based

Attached: DrVVmoUU4AEXwES.jpg (900x1200, 221K)

Just like how he won the Gearbox name from Gaben?
:)

What?

>lego batman

Attached: 15474785675.jpg (225x224, 12K)

Gay

So many mad shills replying to you, congrats user.

Cry more

Cope

Cope

twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1172957675967176705

I remember total war three kingdom hitting 1m sales in a week with a peak concurrent of 191k steamcharts.com/app/779340 so i guess its safe to say borderlands 3 sold over 1m copies on pc

Attached: bd2.png (612x466, 49K)

Based

It's probably around 2.5+ million sales counting all platforms

Its more like 2.5 million, when you use the 10% rule (peak players are 10% of all sold units)

JUST

New thread

New thread

New thread

You still haven't given any sources on where you're getting your number from.