Recently started watching Yugioh GX and nostalgia is hitting me hard

Recently started watching Yugioh GX and nostalgia is hitting me hard.
What's the best Yugioh game? Best one for PC? for Mobile? If mobile can it be played offline?

Attached: Untitled13.png (1441x1077, 3.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=details&&id=654
webm.red/waab.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo
youtu.be/b9_KPuZPpeg
youtu.be/68kEQ_cyIjI
youtu.be/ZO5AoBmS6Uw
youtu.be/MpYZ4fR2m-s
youtube.com/watch?v=uPZo2jITIho
youtube.com/watch?v=a6iZOz_3txw
youtube.com/watch?v=yusRzfinDVw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo_nSwmXTVw
youtube.com/watch?v=svMoIZYwVU4
youtube.com/watch?v=1Oe2RlnV98k
youtube.com/watch?v=GXwjoDaJIII
youtube.com/watch?v=5SV-a7_7yQU
youtube.com/watch?v=aSnMNV2d-ms
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwvbxq31q3I
youtube.com/watch?v=zliTLFfIq9M
youtube.com/watch?v=EpDo56Dj7fA
youtube.com/watch?v=MpYZ4fR2m-s
youtu.be/aSnMNV2d-ms
youtube.com/watch?v=jnJcen4Fohw
youtube.com/watch?v=tsH_MADHHt0
youtube.com/watch?v=vO2Tu5KtmmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w98OsmVaUbE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>PC
ygopro is your best bet here. The last game that konami bothered to release on PC (legacy of the duelist) is a bit barebones to say the least and it is also quite outdated so there probably aren't too many people online.

>mobile
either run a game from a gba emulator (WC 2006 is your best bet) or play duel links and suffer through microtransactions and powercreep hell just like playing with real cards but without actually owning them.

>PC
ygopro for fun deckbuilding or emulate a psp emulator a play tag-force, all of the tag-force games are good.
>mobile
Duel Links if you like gacha with metagame or don't bother.

How hard is building a deck in Yugioh? I like this types of games but drop it when it comes to deck building because my self esteem is 0 and I always think I'm fucking up and terrible and don't know how to make a deck.

Just netdeck like the 99% of people who play card games

just emulate tag force on psp, it's probably the best one for the gx era.

its actually kind of easy...
in ygopro all you need to do is to write a name and boom, there's might be an archetype out of it.
then there's the tech-cards but those you only learn about if you PvP in the game.

>Yugioh

Really hits me in the feels. I have a huge collection of cards that are virtually useless now, so less desire to play IRL, but that shit was my childhood.

CHILLIN' OUT WITH THE CREW IN THE SCHOOLYARD

Attached: 123474686.png (341x320, 152K)

Plenty of old cards are still used today

I don't want to netdeck it loses it's charm. I remember when I played hearthstone made a dragon priest deck but everyone called me an idiot because it's not the dragon deck from the internet and I got my ass kicked every time I played against someone with an internet deck.
It's not fun.

What about in Duel Links?

I thought all games have all cards

I recommend Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist if you like the anime.

FINDING TROUBLE, NEVER LOOKING TOO HARD

What Yugioh games let me play as a bastard?

Attached: IMG_20190919_114456_0.jpg (2048x1542, 483K)

tag force 4-6 i believe

>What about in Duel Links?
duel links has a similar search system that ygopro has but with some additional filters.
thing is, duel links has the downsize that you either endure the start of the game as a beginner or spend money, just like in hearthstone.

Just dropping in to say Duelist of the Roses is a good game and worth playing if you haven't already.

Do both games have all cards? I can emulate at home but need mobile game for boring classes at school

Links ruined everything

Duel Links has like half the cards. That is why it's such a mess.

ygopro has it.
duel links doesn't because its anime format with 4000LP, which its already a proven thing that just doesn't work, thus they are selecting what cards come in.
that said, 5Ds anime cards are already in, so have fun with those.

>your mediocre deck gets that one piece of support that helps a shit ton

Attached: ED9DkP7XoAIElrn.png (542x771, 21K)

The idea I can appreciate since it utilized an underused mechanic of the game, being exact card placement with the arrows. However fuck extra zone bullshit. Gotta kill off every pre 2017 deck

Attached: 1569168718754.jpg (295x378, 11K)

Networking isn't a bad idea when trying to learn a new archetype. Use it as a starting point then make your own changes. It's great when said archetype has a lot of shit cards too and helps avoid wasting time on them
I'm a bit of a purest so when I see people tech in cards unrelated to the archetype I often replace those cards with more archetype cards

Ritual Chads RISE UP

Never played games but loved the anime as a wee lad and now I'm interested as well.

Was always wondering, take it I play one of these, can I recreate Jaden's or Yusei's whole deck and for it to be viable.

Also, seems like Links is best for mobile right? What about duel generations, something like that, saw it on google play a few days back

Can you? Yes. They aren't viable at all tho. Main characters always have shit decks.

Duel links is great, sadly is p2w.

Which character from 5DS and GX has a viable deck.
And don't give me literal who's give me some big characters

It's really not that bad

Sadly, it doesn't have Zexal

Not as bad as hearthstone or similar but still bad.

Emulate Tagforce ARC V for the PSP, you can even play various arcs of the anime, and has real rules.

Jaden's deck is amazing and dueling against him is a nightmare he will fuse and defuse forever, that user is talking out of his ass.

>sadly, it doesn't have Zexal
Good

Attached: smug_girl.png (250x331, 42K)

MUH NUMBERS
I CANT DARK REBELLION DRAGON TO WIN IN EVERY DECK MAN.

They'll ruin zexal like they ruined 5ds

Imagine thinking Jaden's ANIME deck is amazing. He only had one poly and one copy of each hero. The worst hero cards.

Blackwings and Cyber dragons are pretty good protags decks

I was talking about his TagForce deck, because he was talking about the viability of using them IN tagforce, especially masked heroes, I had to bring out Lightsworn against that.
Shit was crazy.
Also fuck Zane's ultra illegal even for the time Chimeratech deck.

>having troubles dealing with xyz
What a shitter

Attached: joey_deck.webm (640x360, 2.13M)

>it's another "I REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me summon summoned skull unga bunga me equip axe of despair" thread
>it's another "NO SYNCHRO NO XYZ NO PENDULUM NO CHAIN LINKS NO META NO GRAVEYARD NO FUN" thread
>it's another "well when /I/ play I [long list of backwards house rules that ruin the game]" thread
>it's another "I Solemn Exodia!" thread
>it's another "my 60 card deck of one-ofs beat peep!" thread
>it's another "why do I need a magnifying glass for a card, and I'm not talking about Reinquished, TER, or Last Turn!" thread
>it's another "archetypes (anything non-generic) killed the game but Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, HFD, Heavy Storm, and the rest of Chaos/Goat staples are totally ok" thread
>it's another "is mirror force banned????" thread
>it's another "monster reborn needs to stay banned" thread
>it's another "Synchros/Xyzs/Pendulums killed the game (forgets Airblade Turbo and DAD Return)" thread
>it's another "holds up summoned skull let me have fun the wrong way" thread
>it's another "any card thats black or white is sin!" thread
>it's another "pls mak dark majishiun gud" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me hate speed and combos" thread
>it's another "unga bunga we need no white" thread
>it's another "I hate extra links" thread
>it's another "I hate settingu scales" thread
>it's another "solemn is negated by jinzo" thread
>it's another "lol remember when he attacked le mooooon" thread
>it's another thread full of anime-only secondaries who miss le "golden" days
>it's another "why do you keep slaughtering my gate guardian deck with these 'ritual beasts', they arent even blue!" thread
>its another "muh kozaky lock" thread
>unga bunga another beatdown only unga thread
>its another "g-guys why can't I use my Stardust Dragon from Starlight Road again???" thread
>its another "Ring of Destruction on Peten!" "w-what do you mean it missed timing???" thread
>its another "flips Despell you activated my trap card!" thread

Attached: candy shota.png (453x413, 268K)

I love XYZ actually, they made the forbidden Memories bullshit legal.

Attached: ygo2008.jpg (215x194, 15K)

Doesn't Jaden have 2 of each at the start?

He wasn't talking about tag force

>Genkai batoru tatakitsukete Kizutsuita tte ii n ja nai

I dont give a fuck about Yugioh but that theme song is legit

No

>red-eyes black metal dragon
I saw that coming and it still made me laugh

Goddamn, it is.

Duel Links is pretty good, you can make some decent decks with the F2P gems but if you want good shit like Brave Neos or Desperado Barrel Dragon, you'll have to pay. But some decks like Subterrors, Six Samurai, and Vendreads can all be made with the F2P currency.

Also if you're unfamiliar with new mechanics, it's only on Synchro which is super fucking easy to understand and to use.

Attached: 5Ds_Manga_Chapter_16.png (649x1010, 671K)

>Subterrors
Are you a time traveler from 4 or 5 months ago?

That is some shitty art

New Fluffal support when?

Yeah the spin-off manga's art is pretty off. Miyoshi's art in the Zexal and Arc-V manga is pretty phenomenal though.
Funny thing about the 5D's manga though, the artist who did it had no assistants at all so he had to do ALL of the art including backgrounds. Near the end the art gets especially off-model.

Isnt Guru Control pretty strong now?

Guru doesn't exist in duel links.

Play GX Spirit Caller on DS.
It's legit good aside from its sometimes shit day system and having to take a quiz every week but its got a great classic card pool, a very useful pack buying glitch so you can quickly get a whole set without grinding, top screen shows sprites of your monsters which is dope and the translation has some funny engrish. Being a touchscreen game is a plus too. Very good user interface and easy to play on emulator.

Jaden's elemental heroes were pretty good

DP23-JP001 Choumadoushi – Black Magicians (Dark Magicians the Ultimate Wizards)
Level 8 DARK Spellcaster Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2800
DEF 2300
Materials: “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl” + 1 Spellcaster monster
(1) Once per turn, if a Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can draw 1 card, and if it is a Spell/Trap, you can Set it to your field. If the Set card is a Quick-Play Spell or a Trap, it can be activated the turn it was Set.
(2) If this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 “Dark Magician” and 1 “Dark Magician Girl” from your hand, Deck, and/or GY.

Attached: 654_20190918035056_img_1_AvJtfjB0RtnzSF89yM4T2Gb9kLtxvUttF0dkZcYqLAdbFba1lSKdZla9xKvgecPj.jpg (407x593, 192K)

DP23-JP002 Magicians’ Souls
Level 1 DARK Spellcaster Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand: You can send 1 Level 6 or higher Spellcaster from your Deck to the GY, then activate 1 of these effects;
• Special Summon this card
• Send this card to the GY, then you can Special Summon 1 “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl” from your GY.
(2) You can send up to 2 Spells/Traps from your hand or field to the GY; draw that many cards.

Attached: 654_20190918035056_img_2_AvJtfjB0RtnzSF89yM4T2Gb9kLtxvUttF0dkZcYqLAdbFba1lSKdZla9xKvgecPj.jpg (407x593, 156K)

DP23-JP005 Magicians’ Combination
Continuous Trap Card
(1) Once per turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can Tribute 1 “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl”; Special Summon 1 “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl” with a different name than the Tributed monster from your hand or GY, and if you do, negate that activated effect.
(2) If this face-up card is sent from the Spell & Trap Zone to the GY: You can destroy 1 card on the field.

Attached: 654_20190918035127_img_1_LqB3n6hLOUumifVX1hs4XAo5oQXnK5BTlCKM8rWK9EwijG3anlTAl53NLOyTKzlt.jpg (407x593, 178K)

Manga Zexal was better than the anime IMO

yu-gi-oh.jp/index.php?page=details&&id=654

Attached: 654_20190918034708_7STwsbRBUTJNZqnwNwZMAR5fDix6MrgH9y3pPKqjc0u1gXmrHB3FSzlVVYQiFupC.jpg (200x415, 91K)

Oh shit new DM support? Nice

Now gimme some new Ninja stuff

Play this , OP. You'll learn everything along the way and have lots of fun.

>sadly is p2w.
well it IS a card game

webm.red/waab.webm
soon user

Attached: Duel Kinks 013.webm (1280x720, 2.36M)

Just another episode of Penguin Soldier being OP. I'm sure it still is even in 2019. Great card.

I wist the art had more effort put into it then DM and DMG just posing together

I summon Key mace in attack position and end my turn.

Attached: KeyMace.png (330x480, 334K)

Dark Magician is the lamest ace monster

that's a weird way to spell number 39 utopia

does anyone know what this is from? i know its tag force, but the card obviously isn't. there's been an user who posts a couple of these but never replies to anyone

Attached: 1568081917258.png (480x272, 106K)

That's probably one of the best games I've ever played, and I'm talking about games in general, not only children's card games.
I wonder why they stopped doing them like this.

Utopia is one of the best monsters of the franchise, bro

Just emulate the Tag Force psp games.

Neos

>THIS
>lame

Attached: NumberS39UtopiatheLightning-LCKC-EN-ScR-1E.png (479x697, 788K)

I think its an old dueling book custom card
as yes, the xyz monster that blows up if you use its effect too much is clearly high echelon
I wish his non the lightning rank ups had easier ways to summon them then just using a RUM or double desu

it's not so much the card that i care about, but the fact that the game was modded. can't really find any information on the modding scene for that series if there even is one

Everyone and their mother would be running Utopia Zexal, so I'm cool with the restrictions.

Neos is just shit.

Post your favorite monster cardK

Attached: ArmedNinja-DL13-EN-R-UE-Blue.jpg (339x495, 115K)

Love this nigga. Still run him in shaddolls and spell counter pendulums

Attached: 300px-ArcaniteMagician-INCH-EN-SR-1E.png (300x437, 277K)

Great Aesthetic and even greater theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=O1Sx7B5WnDo

Attached: 51gRIxUlonL.jpg (300x435, 52K)

Most sane scene
youtu.be/b9_KPuZPpeg

and then kaiba created the numeron code and destroyed reality with his holograms
truly he has no equal

Attached: number-101-silent-honor-ark-espanol-o-ingles-yugioh-D_NQ_NP_920690-MLM25815222487_072017-F.jpg (535x795, 141K)

Before even opening it I was hoping it was this scene.
>host a contest to create your own cards
>instead of getting a copy of the cards they get sent to outer space
>sending shit in to space is also expensive
Like fucking why Kaiba

Attached: 4cf.jpg (311x300, 11K)

A character literally moved by being too BTFO'd
He isn't stopping

Thanks god dark side of dimensions is the real future of DM and not that piece of shit of GX.

Why is Kaiba so based and madpilled

Kaiba by then owns like ten percent if the world. Sending stuff into space probably wouldn't be that expensive.

Still a fucking huge waste of money, even for labia standards

>TFW you watch competitive yugioh bids on YouTube but don't play the game because its too much of an investment
Yugioh does amuse me with a meta that's all about setting up a solitaire board of negates and most games end up reaching time limit.

>its too much of an investment
Just play the games

>its too much of an investment
Just buy singles

To be fair, the meta for most card games usually devolves to just keeping your opponent from playing.
Tier 2 and rogue tier is where it's at

Should I play all the tag force games or specific ones?

>Fusion card is just DM and DMG together
Laaaame.

he may be a meme but i like him

Attached: SpaceMambo.png (416x600, 526K)

Yo I started Duel Links on pc few days back. When I download the game on my phone can I link them together and play on the same account? Like hearthstone.

Yea

>Yugioh GX
>nostalgia
Zoom zoom zoomy!

gx was 15 years ago

Yes every 10 year old into yugioh just magically turn 24 after GX was released

Works both ways?
What if I begin first on mobile and then on steam?

Yep

Yeah. Just link them via Konami ID

Who is the most boring main character?

Attached: boring.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

at least you can make funny fan edits of yusei fucking his motorcycle, what does yusaku have in comparison?

Yusei at least had some hilarious moments, Playmaker was just a bore.

>winners will be handpicked by me
every fucking time
I can imagine him sifting through mountains of kids' scribbles probably having the time of his life

Attached: 1511577695119.jpg (640x1920, 181K)

Attached: 51yhGkWYjFL.jpg (308x450, 50K)

dont talk shit about dueling Jesus

Attached: 76874767486.jpg (500x685, 86K)

I love bootleg yugioh cards, it's the dumbest shit.

>gx was 15 years ago
Thanks for proving my point.
Get a better grasp on English before responding, Pedro.

Hot dogs > shitty motorcycle memes youtu.be/68kEQ_cyIjI

They were a gift

Attached: 1558273237661.png (402x586, 389K)

Milk > shitty hotdog memes.

Certainly not Yusei, he's still the best YGO MC.

Best MC is Jaden no doubt,
Coincidentally dub GX is also one of the best things to come out of Yugioh

Attached: 77687668674.jpg (479x700, 91K)

>dub GX
>good
Dub GX was genuinely awful.

>Yusei
>best
Yugi >> Judai > Yuma > Yusei > Playmaker > the guy that almost kill Yugioh

Vrains was a mistake.

I wish there was a SMT RPG except it's in the Yugioh universe in the shadow realm where you summon duel monsters and battle like its the speed duel format.

Attached: polymerization.jpg (1189x895, 158K)

Magic Arena.
Grow the fuck up.

duel links is pretty sweet if you stick to duel rooms instead of ranked matchmaking

I'd rather have an SMT like game with yugioh monsters instead of the usual demons.
Speed duels can fuck off.

Post your favorite Magic/Trap cards!

Attached: Solemn Wishes.jpg (500x715, 335K)

How can such a cute little snek and his cryptid friends cause so much degeneracy?

Attached: Tsuchinoko.jpg (1000x1419, 728K)

>needing to pay hundreds of dollars to even stay relevant
>have to pay VOLUNTEER judges for official matches
LMAO

>needing to pay hundreds of dollars to even stay relevant
Name one (1) card game where this isn't the case

Duel Terminal anime WHEN? Fuck human main characters

Attached: SophiaGoddessofRebirth-HA07-EN-ScR-1E.png (392x572, 442K)

>look up source
>girl fucking taps out

Yugioh is not like mtg where deckbuilding is open ended. 90% of decks revolve around an archetype where 80% of the cards are already spoken for. Take sky strikers for instance. You will just add all the sky striker cards to your deck. The deck building part comes with deciding what to omit and what ratios to use. All of that is subjective. So “netdecking” in yugioh doesn’t really carry the stigma that it does in other card games because Konami essentially creates the “netdeck” by virtue of archetype cards. Just look at someone’s list from an archetype you like and adjust the cards to fit what you prefer. I rarely take a 1 for 1 netdeck to a tournament but I use lists for getting a general idea all the time.

Tag forces is the one that let you mind break and cuck your friends right?

The great debate

Attached: Banned Best Cards.png (1151x831, 1.37M)

Best yugioh game right now would be Duel Links for me. If you are first starting you will want to hoard your starter gems and roll on a F2P friendly metadeck, search on duellinksmeta website, this will allow you to do events easily and do some PvP for more gems and easy newbie wins.
You can do some silly stuff like this to other people in the lower tiers. Usually from Gold upwards it's all tryhard metadecks so that will always suck with p2w or not.

youtu.be/ZO5AoBmS6Uw

Pot of Greed because it has no strings attached.
That's not to say Graceful Charity isn't fucking busted in its own right.

*block and reflect battle damage to you*

I would say both are equally broken depending on which deck you put them in.

Yes

Pot of greed
>Automatic +1
>Dig 2 cards deep into your deck
>No grave set-ups
Graceful Charity
>No +1
>Dig 3 card deep into your deck
>Discarding two card is arguably a good effect, especially in some strategies.
If you're searching for a combo piece, or want to discard (Dark worlds, fabled, etc) or just need something in the grave to revive or use for something else, Graceful charity is the better card. All other situation Pot of Greed is better. In a situation where those are legal (Casual games, playing traditional format instead of limited, etc.) you run the max number allowed of both no question asked.

Attached: c7a.gif (650x753, 2.35M)

>GX
>nostalgia
Fuck you.

Why would you recommend ygopro or duel links in a thread about video games? ygopro is just a simulator. It doesnt have anything else.

Only S4 Jaden was good, S1-3 was just plain annoying.

Yusei > Yugi > Jaden > Yuya > Yuma > Playmaker.

Yeah I don't know why, but everytime it seems GX is generally praised on Yea Forums... I really don't know why... I remember the Duelist kingdom/domino city tournament and 5D a lot more fondly than I do so any arc of GX.

Attached: 1548431089307.jpg (288x304, 28K)

Such a big difference between 2003 and 2005

Season 4 which the dub never did was great. But yeah outside of that and season 2s villian having dios va i cant think of much

I feel bad for characters you cant use in duel links. I want more variety, but its just "can x use beatdown?" shit or character has x ability to use and only can play one deck

GX is just strange with syrus bro being edgy and then going bondage dueling sm shit, stopping evil light from space and thinking it was a good idea to keep monsters under the school.

>but everytime it seems GX is generally praised on Yea Forums
memes

Duel Generation is the best game. Duel links is for people who don't like Yugioh

Skills were a fuck huge mistakes

Attached: 3.png (680x389, 382K)

This and Nightmare Troubadour.

Reverse of Arcadia was also pretty good.

>having nostalgia from GX

cringe

Skills are cool, but when certain ones are busted, like beatdown which should be like 1 or 2 times a duel lile most others, its a problem.

Others that are character dependent, like carly or jessie, force them into X deck only.

World championship 2007 is good
just use cheats to unlock everything because it is a real boring slog otherwise

the dub of gx was probably the first televisioned abridged version of a anime

The dub felt like it was trying to be a parody of when the original Yugioh got edgy or put too much on the line for a card game, I vividly remember the dub making littlekuriboh-esque jabs at themselves about this, but then at the same time it has shit like duel aliens and DINO DNA boy.
Even if you're doing something ironically, you're still doing it. We still see some dino equivalent of a furry send his dinosona into space to hit a satellite to stop it from blowing up. But the weirdest part about that is that it seemed like it was almost played for straight.

Attached: 1527973335761 2.gif (245x250, 916K)

What is the appeal of abridge? Why do Americans love that shit?

youtu.be/MpYZ4fR2m-s

This makes it better not worse

His English voice is godawful

Trying to ironically joke about yourself and the quality of your show does not make it better, it makes it worse.

They were given a C&D to stop dubbing GX season 3 so for season 2 they stopped giving a shit and started shitposting

>We still see some dino equivalent of a furry send his dinosona into space to hit a satellite to stop it from blowing up.
???

>he doesn't remember
youtube.com/watch?v=uPZo2jITIho

Some people cannot actually enjoy things at face value, they need that layer of irony so people don't actually believe they have feelings. It's the reason why people play shit like Undertale or why the term "ironic weeb" even exists. It adds that plausible deniability that you're just watching it because it's so bad rather than the quality.

GX is just retarded

Attached: yugioh_gx.jpg (816x608, 124K)

undertale isn't ironic at all

Did six sams get more support? Back when I played they were getting dicked by power creep. I remember mushrooms, ayy lmaos and infinite effect text masked heroes beating it like nothing

they just got an extra deck monster that can search any bushido counter card they have, so yes

They got almost all their cards and became one of the most oppressive "I don't let you play the game" deck in the game. The hit them twice and they still top in the KC cup of this month.

Good. Letting other people play is for losers

What happened to this game?

Attached: duelarena1.jpg (782x540, 236K)

You mean kino
youtube.com/watch?v=a6iZOz_3txw

Attached: gx.png (248x478, 146K)

Sauce?

saucenao exists, user.

it shut down for being unpopular

Who?

>We can stay up all night and talk about trap cards

I enjoyed the GX dub's guitar music

they dubbed season 3. season 4 didn't get dubbed because 5DS already came out and they wanted to start dubbing that since Syncros were the new hotness.

Why the FUCK was GX Dubbed so fucking KINO and SOULFUL? Unironically the best Yugioh after the original.

It's literally "How do you do, fellow kids": the dub.
I know you might be shitposting ironically, but hell if I know, GXfags are delusional as all fuck.

>He watched Yugioh subbed
>Yugioh subbed
>SUBBED
uh... ok incel bro *tips fedora*

Attached: 1569165012534.jpg (1600x1066, 514K)

>tfw my favourites are gx and zexal

Attached: f4654.jpg (1280x720, 542K)

shame there's no good rips of it
youtube.com/watch?v=yusRzfinDVw

>using meme words
>not actually providing anything to back up and reinforce your claim

Attached: bruh moment.png (238x247, 119K)

>he is American

>"literally"
>"How do you do, fellow kids"
>"shitposting"
>"ironically"
>"GXfags"
Uhhhhh incel bro, you are using meme words yourself?
>"Not actually providing anything to back up and reinforce your claim"
Elaborate on the topic. You claimed that the dubbed version is inferior, thus allowing me to come to the conclusion that you're a contrarian faggot that was edgy even as a kid or is a fat boomer who watched Yugioh in his twenties.
Where am I wrong in my claim and how am I meant to back up my opinion of you faggot?

Attached: 1568829494025.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

duel monsters = boomers
gx = generation x
5ds = millennials
everything after = zoomers

this the only dub rip I need
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo_nSwmXTVw

Attached: 542254254254.png (354x339, 251K)

4kids made the dub into a joke after parents complained that the first yugioh was too religion heavy with egyptian gods and people getting sent to hell.

And that's a GOOD thing unironically. Imagine watching Yugioh for serious themes and ideologies or for a complex board game. It's just a comfy series about teens playing children's card games.

>"You claimed that the dubbed version is inferior"
i didn't,i claimed you didn't actually bother relaying why it's good,all you did was say KINO and SOULFUL,it wasn't very convincing

Attached: Baste.png (268x212, 66K)

>Kaiba just laughs at his own autism
The ideal male form

Post cardfus

Attached: GagagaMancer-WSUP-EN-SR-1E.png (896x1328, 2.89M)

What if I don't have a particular favorite but enjoy various arcs and eras

Oh alright then I misinterpreted your sentence. Let me reinforce my subjective beliefs upon you by repeating the following sentence.
"GX dubbed was so fucking KINO and SOULFUL"
If you disagree, cope.

>the first series had so many actual card game rule violations that both yugi and kaiba should have lost several times

The dub kinda makes some character plots retarded though. Such as Aster goes from avenging his father's death in the original to being a whiny bitch hunting a thief in the dub. It would be cool if the dub made this funny but they tried to portray it as serious and it came off as censored cut footage cringe.

Yugio GX dub is amazing I don't know what you anons are talking about

>first series

Attached: literally cheating.webm (832x468, 1.53M)

nah,GX overall is kinda so-and-so in terms of quality,it's meandering for the 1st season where basically nothing happens until the end,the 2nd season ain't that better either,they establish the villain early but he does jackshit for the majority.3 and 4 are really the only worthwhile parts of the show

Attached: bonnafart.png (90x86, 15K)

He didn't violate any rule there tho

>tfw no autistic kaiba gf
GOD FUCKING DMAMIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH FUCKGAKAGKWAGKOAGKAG FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 7841043f1dac2017e9c4e7809d30e25d.jpg (410x600, 38K)

Are GXfags the most retarded part of the fandom?

Season 1 slice of life was comfy, really helped the chilled laidback vibe they were going for. Gave us time to become familiar with the cast and and then raised the stakes at th e end with the shadow riders

>3 and 4 are really the only worthwhile parts of the show
>4
not like he'd know user,after all he watched the dub

>normal monster cards
yep, those were the times

Just finished watching 5D's
That was emotional, fuck.

>GET YOUR GAY ON

Is GX actually worth watching? I remember just disliking most of the characters, getting bored and dropping it early on.

No

No.

sub has plot, dub is for abridged laughs

BOKU NO TURN
DORO

Seems pretty good altogether. Still think Rod should trigger on SS and Timeaus should be searchable but these are decent cards all around.

Thanks.

Konami give us twinkle littlestar and Wise strix already. Raidraptors and abyss actors aren't even that gooooooood.

Attached: 1568038552012.jpg (300x218, 32K)

if you want to watch it, watch it sub. it starts slow but it is entertaining

Reminder that Vrains will end in less than two days.

Give us condemned too.

Attached: CondemnedDarklord-LVP2-JP-SR.png (494x730, 1011K)

Is it worth watching now? I watched until that one tree hugging faggot because ghost girl fucking died while playing a card game

A month later and I am forgotten.

Attached: souless trash.jpg (925x1500, 360K)

AND I THROW DOWN A FACE DOWN!

It's literally just legacy of the duelist but with a new DLC tier campaign and new cards that are already outdated.

5DS Over the Nexus is the best yugioh game, prove me wrong faggots

Was it this one or the other 5Ds DS game where the AI was appallingly slow?

>effect goes on the stack
>...
>...
>repeat this for a solid 30 seconds
>resolves
Also no TG or Shooting Quasar is weaksauce.

BUT BACK AT CLASS THEY NEVER TAUGHT US THIS

Attached: 1518306785552.jpg (1024x518, 53K)

i want a gf like her

Attached: alexis-rhodes.jpg (700x971, 123K)

Stupid frogposter

It scratches the Yugioh itch whenever I'm in the mood, maybe someday I'll have enough handtraps to duel online

Nah. Every season literally follow the exact same structure where everybody "dies" and then Playmaker saves the day.
Also the third season is obviously cut short since it ends so fucking abruptly

Why? She has zero likable character traits.

Attached: 46535.jpg (376x356, 19K)

i'll never get over how everyone looked so stiff in GX

Attached: yugiRIPPED.jpg (658x1010, 80K)

SOME THINGS YOU GOTTA LEARN HIT OR MISS

She has 2

>He didn't read the manga

Attached: 1568832670037.jpg (750x742, 51K)

>ready any nonDM manga

>Is it worth watching now?
no

GX manga was actually good though, and not in a funny meme way like the dub.

Jaden was too much of a jobber.

It wasn't. You like it because the artist gave Alexis giant tits from the beginning.

That is a good thing tho. Jaden won too many duels in the anime. It was annoying as hell. He didn't deserve half his victories.

not him, but I actually really like the manga for gx. Chazz was built up better in it than the show.

he lost the same number of duels in the manga then he did in the anime, they were just less spaced out

Attached: DEM_TITTIES.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Attached: alexis the jobber.jpg (635x899, 251K)

Why is 2008 the best? What does it have over the later ones?

>GX
>nostalgia
how fucking old are you, jesus

GX aired 14 years ago.

Are you implying there's something wrong with watching children's card game cartoons well into your adult life?

Attached: 1395569027670.jpg (919x720, 282K)

New abridged episode when? It's been a fucking year bros
Don't judge me for still watching that shit guys

Attached: _.jpg (1200x848, 345K)

Dude, abridged has become a fucking parody of itself. Even then the original wasn't that funny.

>gx
>nostalgia
do you guys suck dicks or something

Attached: Cook.png (636x354, 180K)

25, I was 11

>liking gx
>not a nigger
kys you underage losers

Attached: 3461bfda477da5cd5f997d54566a7409137ab778878.png (900x854, 724K)

>GX
>remembering it at all
what are you? 14?

>liking anything that isn't the original series
cringe

Attached: katy-perrys-sharks-were-the-best-part-of-the-supe-2-22439-1422890034-1_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 31K)

Fucking retards GX aired 15 years ago, are you all 40 or just trying to fit in?

>15 years ago
exactly my point nerd

Attached: C5LtPH4.png (453x257, 178K)

>trying to appear as an oldfag
>using left shark, the most millennial of memes
can you stop larping and just fuck off

Wtf I'm gay now

Attached: 132962dd4a4338456c8f7ef369e0d3083aa762f5_hq.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

you can't feel nostalgia over anything after 2005, the internet told me so

Attached: 1427617672748.jpg (480x468, 32K)

He's so overrated.
There's way better shotas in Yugioh.

I tried so hard to love VRAINS but it is just so flat with stone boring characters.

What happened to this franchise

The superior toy shilling game

Attached: Bakugan-Battle-Brawlers (1).jpg (190x267, 20K)

>Why yes, I do like Arc-V the most.
>How could you tell?

Attached: 1545543347475.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

GX came out before 2005

There isn't any down time and the outcomes of most duels are super predictable. The only duels that matter were Playmaker's and most of the other cast's were just stalling

>GX
>2005

Based,retard.

STOP!

So, user, tell me, which series is the best one

Attached: 1551957615750.png (523x554, 178K)

Bootleg cards were more valuable than the real deals back in my school days because all the kids just loved how stupid the text can get.

like?

Attached: 1558130675422.jpg (600x480, 116K)

Spoken like someone who didn't get jewed out of 60 bucks for them as a kid

There isn't a best series. Each series has good arcs and bad arcs.
Dark Signers > Zexal ll > Pre Synchro World Arc-V > Season 1 GX > Battle City > Ai's Wild Ride

Mokuba, Yugi, Yuma, Leo, Syrus, that mokey mokey player, Leon...

I would say millennium world is as based as dark Signers

user, I...

Attached: 1562782507848.webm (450x472, 1.44M)

fuck me I forgot about that idk why. Ok you're right buddy. Honorable mention to Season 3 GX and Crash Town

Because not only the characters are boring individually, their relationships with each other are also extremely shallow and everyone might as well be an acquaintance at best.
And yet they had the gall to make Playmaker spew kizuna and nakama bullshit during his duel with Bohman.

all inferior to Sora

Attached: 1547824763816.jpg (400x550, 118K)

He's too girly and fake for me.
It's like they tried too hard to make the perfect shotabait.

welp i might watch yugioh now purely for his sake

call me when ice barriers are top 48

good on you

Attached: 1558216594492.jpg (1276x1436, 800K)

TOUGH TIMES
HARD CLIMBS

I PLAY SAND GAMBLER AND ACTIVATE IT'S EFFECT! *FLIPS COIN THREE TIMES* HA! LOOKS LIKE LUCK IS ON MY SIDE! ALL HEADS! NOW ALL MONSTERS ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FIELD ARE DESTROYED AND I ATTACK YOUR LIFEPOINTS DIRECTLY FOR 38921823989 DAMAGE

PSH NOTHING PERSONAL.

Attached: file.png (813x1185, 1.22M)

Damn he cute.

Attached: original.gif (500x408, 1.2M)

UNLEASH THE COMFY

youtube.com/watch?v=svMoIZYwVU4

Attached: 1467433920138.gif (623x224, 65K)

How old was Yugi here? Nigga just went to the gym everyday, though not sure why they couldn't show his face.

GX gave us Yubel! And Yubel is cute! CUTE!!
>No Yubel porn
It's free fucking real estate

Attached: 1444187268046.png (762x342, 566K)

alexis wasnt even in the manga that much. It was all Jaden and Chazz.

WE'll TAKE THEM ON TOGETHER

Did someone say Unleash?
youtube.com/watch?v=1Oe2RlnV98k
God, I miss Arc-V threads.

>No Yubel Porn
there is,quality varies tho

youtube.com/watch?v=GXwjoDaJIII

This is a banger, I won't lie. And it does fit the show's vibe.

Do the WC games have booster packs to buy?

Right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=5SV-a7_7yQU

If you don't like Jaden then FUCK YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=aSnMNV2d-ms

Attached: latest[1].png (423x664, 126K)

English one is better let's be real

Only some of them, most have original ones
Tag Force Special does have every single BP up to the game's release

>Missed out on Jaden/Yubel in Duel Links
>I have a skill that's going to expire in October that I can't get because I don't have the character
Also, when the fuck is Alexis' brother going to get added

Attached: latest[1].jpg (640x480, 70K)

tag force special annoys the hell out of me because it dropped right before most of the Arc-V cast got proper support. Fucking Shun has literally two raidraptor monsters. Game came out too early into ArcV

Cowboy Kiryu when?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwvbxq31q3I

Attached: sad cowboy.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

One of the best filler if not the best.

>"classic cards only no synchro/xyz/pendulums"
>uses Pot of Duality and Blue Eyes Alt Dragon

Attached: 1541045548069.jpg (300x468, 53K)

>Game came out too early into ArcV
It was for the best, around that time period Konami went even more retarded with games

I just wish it would have covered at least up to the Lancers being formed. We missed out on alot of good cards for the characters that made them feel incomplete compared to the other series casts

They realized they fucked up, they're gonna rerelease him in October before the deadline.

>bro, the game turned to shit during synchro. There's to much looping going on anymore that it's not even Yugioh!
>plays post-structure deck darkworld without a extra deck

Attached: 1528051986164 2.jpg (498x700, 38K)

>Ska
>Japanese Ska at that
>Japanese rap thrown in

How can one opening be so trash!. Can't believe a 4kids opening is better.

Attached: bleach.gif (500x282, 158K)

This is objectively the best version of Red Eyes Black Dragon, all other versions (ESPECIALLY the one with the green background) are worthless.

Attached: 6905[1].jpg (1234x1800, 195K)

At least we got all of Duel Terminal

The GX Abridged with ShadyVox as the voice of Jaden is objectively better than all of LittleKuriboh's DM Abridged.

i love sherry leblanc!!!

Attached: yugioh.webm (800x450, 2.38M)

Attached: sherry.png (748x389, 319K)

god her dub voice was so obnoxious,pushed me to actually watch the sub

I remember finding GX boring because of the school setting and light hearted tone because of how serious and "cool" DM was. But in retrospect it was a nice change of pace, now that we have other series like 5Ds zexal and vrains.

>all relevant meta decks require going through either boxes 3 times at this point(Darklords whic require going through a minibox 3 times for their draw power and a mainbox 3 times for their searcher, Six Sams, Blue Eyes which also needs to get multiple copies of a structure deck), or buying multiple copies of the Ancient Gear although they're not the best anymore, Red Eyes, Neos, and/or Desperado Structure decks, which run up to ~$11 for a full set of each, and Konami is too afraid to touch those cards.
>Very few relevant F2P decks outside of Cardians which are an incredibly linear OTK or fucking die strategy, and Triamids which only hit "f2p" status because going through a minibox is less straining than a mainbox
I mean, if you're just playing to have fun against the AI and make some weird decks, it's okay.

they always blame synchros too. Like they were barely that bad it was the fucking field swarming that made them so powerful back then.
Its why I always keep a Shaddoll deck on hand just to dunk on them

Attached: Ds5E7qJXQAU2Wfq.jpg (574x639, 33K)

i want to hold you my precious snow bunny~

Attached: AOC joe biden.png (686x536, 816K)

Really love this card since i got it, but can't put my finger on why.

Attached: SkullGuardian.jpg (400x580, 90K)

I made a deck with some paleozoic cards, masked heroes and dinosaurs I liked.
I’d play with people except at the stores that sell them the people are all disgusting salivating zit goblins. ):

>Barely play IRL anymore because most of my locals were taken over by Vanguard
>still update my IRL decks when new support comes out

>Using emotes on Yea Forums

Attached: 12039980.png (680x946, 162K)

It's not too hard. There are three types of booster boxes: ones designed around new deck ideas, ones with cards that could potentially improve existing decks, and hybrids of the aforementioned boxes. I bought two Infinity Chasers boxes and Rising Rampage, that's three usable decks.

At least you guys still have locals.Mine went away and the nearest option is like 55 kilometers about 34 miles for americans

>REEEEEEEEEE CONFORM! YOU MUST CONFORM!!!!!
Worse than what you claim to hate.

Attached: but in the stone age.png (424x307, 118K)

>he's really good at dueling
>that's why I got the looks
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>what's funny

It's unreal how good GX dub is and how much it makes the ""plot"" retards seethe

>play primarily magic but keep up with yugioh on ygopro
>Duel Links brought the nostalgiafags out of the woodwork
>buy a lunalight deck
>"Hey user, got any decks that don't use on white or black cards?"
>turbo into Leo Dancer, push through the pendulum whining
>never get asked to play again
Worth it.

Attached: Lunalight Leo Dancer.png (537x797, 722K)

Monarchs are cool in general.
Except for Delg. Fuck him

Attached: file.png (308x450, 321K)

Based Lunalight chad

My nigger. Lunalights have been one of those backlog decks Ive wanted to build. The funny part is I run a few synchros in my Shaddolls so "classicfags" are okay with bullshit like Winda and Construct but the moment i bust out Arcanite and pop two cards that's when they have a problem

Attached: 1447155659655.png (1278x720, 1.23M)

They're lucky my gem knights went pringles on me and even lucker I didn't feel like buying the new hotness FTK gem knights.
I had also considered buying triple launcher triple barrier Infernity, but I figure the second the first hundred eye dragon comes out they'll scoop.

I’ve been here since 2008 sweetie. :^)

I actually watched dubbed GX up until midway of season 2 recently-ish, and outside of some chuckle-worthy lines every so often, I wouldn't call GX's dub good, nor unreal as it was pretty standard for 4Kids.
It has some really stilted deliveries, like everything that ever comes out of Alexis's or Aster's mouth, and it also has the general 4Kids problem of characters never shutting up because some guy in a suit thinks that shows for kids can never have a second of dead air.
Then you just have the obligatory name changes which is whatever because gotta market it to american kids and all that.
And some changes to plot and character motivations because you can't have things like death or alcohol in a kids cartoon. Even as a kid the whole hot sauce thing never sat right with me

Mine is an hour bus ride into the city and everyone that buys yu-gi-oh here doesn’t understand how to shower. I used to play when I was a kid and sold all my cards. I’m glad I bought that new pleb deck I described though.

I haven't watched the dub, did they do something to the vampire lady? She seems a bit too risqué to fly under the 4kids radar.

It's just a port of a 4 year old game with newer cards and a new summoning mechanic. I still mess around with duel challenges and the campaign from time to time, but there's so many problems with it, some of which are hold overs from the previous version, others new to this version, mainly related to how they barely updated/didn't update certain decks for the singleplayer modes

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

Posting the best opening from the best series
youtube.com/watch?v=zliTLFfIq9M

Nice.

I don't think she got changed much. They probably tried to censor her cleavage like they do for Mai, Aki, etc. because kids can't know about BOOBS

Attached: file.png (471x292, 257K)

>BUY BLACKWINGS got more screentime than Kallen
ouch

>Crow fuckied what could have been the perfect Yugioh series
While as long as I live I'll never forget, I'll never forgive

Attached: 1484590858994.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

i really fucking hate how konami is making trash support irl just to put them in duel links. every fucking set is being bloated with trash thanks to that. then they get angry when people stop buying boxes or packs and go straigght to the second market to buy singles

MW > 0 > 5DS > DM > GX >>> ZeXal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arc V =

I got into duel links because of the anime, and now knowing the rules and going back to watch the anime they rarely ever follow the game rules. Or there is some made up card effect. What is up with that?

Well the original series was being written before an actual card game was being made so alot of shit was just being made up on the spot.

Only in duelist kingdon did they just make up shit like attacking the moon.
From battle city onwards they usually follow the rules outside of some momemts like pulling some ED monster out of their ass or RECONTRACT UNIVERSE

Theres literally no good YGO games on PC that use the actual rules.

In the immortal words of Sun Tzu, "Fuck niggers."

ygopro percy

Attached: sun-tzu.jpg (736x830, 79K)

>720p

Kek switch can't even run a card game at 1080p

Attached: 1567821050694.webm (1440x810, 2.84M)

Is there AI duels?

hey guys rate my llevel monster deck
youtube.com/watch?v=EpDo56Dj7fA
it's a deck meant for fun so don't get mad because it's not super competive

percy doesnt have an ai. ygoproes does.

Why haven't they made a Yu-Gi-Oh RPG with the card game

they did in the GC it sucked

youtube.com/watch?v=MpYZ4fR2m-s

Attached: 085.png (500x375, 248K)

gx aired 15 years ago you dumbass

Tag force series is the absolute shit if you're on a nostalgia trip from GX, get a psp emulator and go to town

Only a zoomer satanigger would care about something as needlessly pointless as the graphics of a children's card game

gallop getting lazy as fuck while producing ygo, anime industry being in a shitty state+non stop airing for 19 years. this is why ygo is taking a 6 month break and vrains got pretty much cancelled

Attached: QuickdrawSynchron-JP-Anime-5D-NC.png (620x349, 178K)

Synchro was the beginning of the end despite how much I liked the mechanic. Rituals and Fusions at least demanded you kill your hand but starting with Synchros you can just use one or cards and end up flooding the field with with your Extra Deck and half the summoned cards being able to counter your opponent's traps and spells (or just steal them outright).

he looks like a megaman character

synchro has the best era balance in the game. and rituals got killed in favor of fusion shenanigans and OP as fuck tribute monsters that were ritual monsters but easier to summon.
everbody hated Gladiator Beasts for exemple you nigger.
1 card into boss monster to win olny started in end of the synchro era with quasar. up until that point the game resolved around grinding your opponent out of resources

Yugi's deck was pure garbage even at the time and he only won due to plot reasons. Jaden's decks only worked due to the aforementioned plot reasons as all of them had so many moving gears that a simple destruction spell or trap would destroy him immediately.
Yusei had working decks that could actually do what it's designed to do for the most part but like the other protagonists the opponent never had counters ready due to plot.
Don't know about the other show's heroes as I stopped paying attention to YGO when they stopped making the DS games.

>synchros are the problem
>not the field flooding cards

Attached: MythicalBeastMasterCerberus-EXFO-EN-ScR-1E.png (1122x1600, 3.78M)

Tag Force or World Championship are good but a little old

youtu.be/aSnMNV2d-ms
Best GX opening if you disagree you are wrong

Man konami went fucking all out with the spell counter support this year like for real. As a long time spell counter player I was so happy when the new Mythical Beast cards were dropped then the Endymion structure deck..

Attached: 18m54dttrjku6jpg.jpg (425x222, 33K)

>it's "let's blame the extra deck mechanic and not some degenerated cards that break the game" episode
Imagine hating Synchros for Level Eater bullshit or Xyz for Dragon Rulers spam

It\s pretty stupid how people only look at the end result of an unbreakable board rather than how the player actually got there. Monsters that can summon themselves in 4 different ways and still be linked off into Saryuja 3 times in one turn are kinda busted.

Because they look at those main deck cards as "okay" because effect monsters have always been around. They just dislike the extra deck because those cards weren't around when they played years ago. Some user summed it up eariler
>Winda and Constuct are okay because they're fusions
>but Arcanite popping two cards isnt because it's a synchros

Why do Americans do this?

Attached: 155163207031.jpg (329x375, 36K)

So is stealing monsters the new power-creep because it feels like every other new support card for an archetype has a stealing effect?

>Americans

What good is a card that steals monsters when your opponent has 5 different outs to it on the board at all times? The only way to powercreep now is to make card effects unable to be negated.

Duel Links should be proof enough of how degenerated main deck cards are. Fuck ancient gear, Desperado and fuck one card fusions.

yeah but nostalgiafags are also retarded

Nibiru not being a complete brick is another one. Imagine showing this card to people back in the GX era.

Attached: nibiru.jpg (740x1080, 132K)

It looks cool.

he'd be great at interupting rhymoinod you have to admit

I hate nostalgiafags

Why isn't he a gladiator beast?

Attached: AssaultBeast-CRMS-EN-R-1E.png (400x580, 631K)

Is this real? I am watching original Zexal right now

>complains about Americans
>posts a pic from the canadian dub
Europoors should be ramge banned

>ramge
American education

>so BTFO he has to resort to a typo
Damn.

Attached: FREE HER.png (839x1140, 761K)

Based, by far my favorite.

Because he isn't a gladiator beast and has zero synergies with them, you tool.

Freedom for me, not for thee.

Attached: 61D6D92A-D349-40CB-876C-FA184C56D377.png (677x990, 1.03M)

>a tall as fuck chad like Kaiba is obsessed with this turbo manlet
Kaiba is the most pathetic character

Attached: YuGiOh!Duel001.jpg (620x473, 88K)

Kaiba was a manlet, though. Although we should thank his autism since that was the reason Yugioh even lasted this long.

Attached: Seto Kaiba.webm (482x360, 2.19M)

He's too busy dealing this his fucked up foot and letting his landwhale of a "wife" fuck her friends. Legit could not even finish opening booster packs for Christmas last year, how embarassing

Why should I care for a guy that almost kill 5Ds on the west with his shitty fanbase.

What he'd do to 5Ds?

Card cards on motorcycles

youtube.com/watch?v=jnJcen4Fohw

>5Ds was going to be release during that faggot's peak
>CHILDREN CARD GAME ON MOTORCYCLE XD
>every Abridged fanboys ever

Didn't that end up just making more people watch it?

Most people I know who ask about the yugioh anime always bring up the motorcycles and how "stupid it is"

No, it turned them off because he made it sound like they were jumping the shark.

ah yes playing Duel Monsters on motorcycles is where people draw the line,nothing else stupid happens in Yugioh truly
>Not Kaiba sending cards to space
>Not Zorc's design
>Not Jaden's androgynous demon girlfriend
>Not Tyranno fixing his broken leg with a chunk of dinosaur bone and gaining dino power
>Not Mekklord Genocide

Attached: GXstanza.png (406x292, 212K)

Mokuba!

Attached: Mokuba_Kaiba-DSOD.png (1280x720, 662K)

There was also that dude in DM who flew around in mecha hologram armor, and him and Joey have an anime battle.

yeah that was pretty dumb
i can keep going on and on like the entirety of Season 3 or how about Kaiba's B.Eyes Jet?

Attached: Cyrusly.png (495x587, 455K)

yea when I tell them how moronic the entire series is is when they decide they aren't interested anymore

we are talking about little kuriboh here. the same dude who shit talked patreon and abriged teams who used it and then rushed to make one to get the free money even before the adpocalypse

Hey, remember vr Yugioh. That was the worst.

Links fucked up the game so bad they had to end Vrains early.

the ending of the first season is enough. kaiba made an vr mmo where he modeled the princess of the game based on mokuba.
if you read the manga or watch the toei show the entire Death T arc is pants on head retarded and people love that arc

What were they thinking?

Attached: 34861613_1040010396149663_6985123918730231808_n.jpg (960x708, 109K)

This also happened to me.
>Man 5Ds was so lame, I mean motorcycles? Really?
>What about in GX when a transvestite that was bound to Jaden X000 years ago decided to try and fuse Earth together with like 12 different dimensions so she could have him?
>and the root cause of all of this and everything that happened in GX was some celestial entity of light that was bent on destroying the universe?
Suddenly they no longer feel like discussing the matter but their mind has not been changed.

Attached: 1553105957382.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

He cute

Canadians are americans though.

why the fuck is this a Psychic?

Are we pretending people liked GX? It was insulted and mocked for years for not being real Yugioh.

It's a metaphor for retarded nostalgiafags when they think normal summoning a beatstick and setting a card is what yugioh is all about

Because that's how he makes people to check this out

Attached: injection_fairy_lily.jpg (329x480, 26K)

Tons of people liked GX and still do to this day.

yeah but people never really harped on it with a similar overblown joke,at most i've heard people say it relied too much on nostalgia pandering

For me, it's Shark

Attached: EEuSi7xXkAAHEoU.jpg (2048x1482, 558K)

Jack Atlas or bust
>sealed a demon and made him his bitch with sheer power of autism

I love my mommy

Attached: MaidenoftheAqua-DB2-EN-C-UE.png (305x450, 350K)

Masked HEROs say something else

is there a protagonist version of this pic?

For me, it's THE CHAZZ ZANDAcock

Attached: 1568714919262.jpg (2048x1450, 509K)

what changes in the metagame would make you get on the scene again ?

Attached: 1551595779722.jpg (750x750, 88K)

and the girls

Attached: 1568714982785.jpg (2048x1472, 458K)

thanks

You might as well dump the whole thing including the one with yuzu in her bikini

Make the extra zone bullshit exclusive to link monsters and let the rest of extra deck roam free again.

Attached: ED9DRAEW4AEyVTN.png (542x771, 22K)

Yugi is too tall in this pic

A locals scene that doesn't smell like the subway across the street and isn't filled with 17> year old yelling memelords.

For me, it's Zexal's duel disk

Attached: file_14.png (400x400, 264K)

this one?

Attached: 1569259718334.jpg (4208x1264, 888K)

are these oficial ? love the disrecpect to the canon breast sizes

>not the fucking gun.

Attached: yusei_fudo_10_by_ulimatepokemonnfan-d7puffu.jpg (614x726, 58K)

>are these oficial ?
dont think so

What was the GOLDEN AGE of Yu-Gi-Oh! like?

Attached: __elemental_hero_burstinatrix_yuu_gi_ou_gx_and_etc_drawn_by_yukimaru_gojo__71558ea5938b2a2be83c1e824 (1440x1645, 353K)

Summoned Skull + Axe of Despair

2016 was a pretty good time. Every summoning mechanic was getting support. Shit ton of legacy support for everything. All around a good time for tier2/rogue decks

It was drawn by Gilbo Noh.

Attached: Characters added charm to Yu-Gi-Oh.jpg (1200x904, 217K)

There wasn't a golden age

>3 snatch steal
>3 mirror forces
>3 dark holes
>3 pot of greed

Per deck

Attached: 1559489334585.jpg (960x720, 247K)

3 of these dudes aren't actual villains tho

>leaving out delinquent duo

>Kaiser
>charming

Unless you count the original.

I will never understand how people still cared after GX. It was a fucking card game school. Imagine an eSports school in real life.

Those are characters that he think added charm to the arc. They're all psychopath, regardless.

>Being this wrong

Attached: yubel and judai.jpg (820x1200, 198K)

OG yugioh wasn't fun either, shit was playing with 40 card stacks of staples and your deck was strictly worse for not having them.

We are talking about the game, not about the anime

what did he do

I always have to remind people when they ask why so many old cards are banned now because shit like pot of greed would basically be mandatory. Remember that one format where snatch steal was limited?

5Ds/early Zexal was peak Yugioh gameplay.

Your opinion on the final antagonist in VRAINS?

Ai being retarded despite how much I loved him before this arc

yo what if Jaden was banging Yubel from behind and (s)he switched to the male voice,would Jaden get turned off by that or just get harder?

Attached: smirk.gif (427x320, 674K)

>"Heh. Looks like I'm going to win, Yea Forums!"

Attached: Yugioh091.png (1200x900, 1.48M)

Useless bitch is useless. Let me post a better Mai.

Attached: Ghost Girl.jpg (575x825, 653K)

>vrains secondaries
>>useful

Marik was such a shitty villain. Mai, Joey and Bakura won their duels.

The animation was moved to Korea IIRC.

YuGiOh Nightmare Trobadour

Look up ygoproes. There's an english tutorial on how to do everything. It's ygo pro for mobile.

Agreed. Also the final duel between Marik and Yugi was underwhelming. I mean come on he beat Ra with a spellcard that just insta wins the duel and then never uses this card again.

Season 2 and 3 of GX is pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=tsH_MADHHt0
youtube.com/watch?v=vO2Tu5KtmmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=w98OsmVaUbE

Attached: DINO DNA.webm (480x360, 2.6M)

i wish alternative was easier to come by

Attached: file.png (421x614, 541K)

This just got reprinted in the 2019 mega tins with the alt art God cards. Shits going for a buck fiddy on most resale sites

No shit? I guess I'll have to get my hands on some then, thanks for the heads up user.

I still don't understand that ending. Gods are unaffected by spells yet that random spell destroyed/removed from the play Ra.

What's the green coffee cup do?

Nothing,because you can't even play it

You're now reminded that VRAINS is ending tomorrow and the next Yugioh is Duel Monsters SUPER

Attached: all them DM.png (614x870, 1.32M)

when i was a kid trying to collect shitty cards i thought were cool for shitty decks that would never work, unaware of how the actual meta for cards was played, sprinting home to watch gx on weekdays and waking up early to catch the original on weekends, my only actual duels coming from any game i could rent

Featuring Judai, Yuma and Yusei

The golden era was HAT format.

this but unironically.

based and BPT-pilled

lurk moar new-fag

Too bad Red Eye belong to what is arguably the worst user to be with.

>Yea Forums judging anime
what a joke.

Attached: 1453602939760.gif (156x267, 60K)

The idea that Card Games on Motorcycles was apparently "jumping the shark" is an extremely fucking retarded opinion. People seriously do not remember how goddamn stupid most of DM was.
>B-But muh nostalgia! Muh using Catapult Turtle to launch Gaia the Dragon Champion at my opponent's Castle of Dark Illusion to knock off its flotation ring! So epic!

Attached: 1568860709343.jpg (352x395, 26K)

So that makes what? 4 Fusion Blue Eyes deck?

The Yea Forums general literally said that Yu-Gi-Oh is the least cringe anime of them all because it's honorary western.
I'd sooner listen to Yea Forums's opinion.

playing tag force on my phone is really comfy

NO MORE TRICK

Attached: 1548624379476.png (1014x893, 740K)

artist? need my dose of asuka