no

No, I don't like indie games

someone put a bullet on this thing's head already

Doesn't get any more kino than this.

Attached: loss.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

it should be illegal to give birth to someone with such a punchable face

I hate DSII even more just because of this smug faggot

What the hell

I could see Dark Souls 2 being ported to the N64, yes. It has the graphics for it.

Attached: 74-3-1399324028.png (532x377, 37K)

>donates to charity run by sexual deviant
The entire tranny community is so fucked in the head, you'd think that psychiatrists would take this shit more seriously.

No

Attached: mauler.jpg (350x350, 19K)

>it should be illegal to give birth to anglos
Agreed

Cringe

'Nnoys me this cuck defended 2 because now I can never say I like 2 without being attached to the cuck.

Maybe

Why does this guy looks so insufferable? You can tell he is annoying person to be around without even talking to him.

>quit video games to become generic star wars critic #476
why is this allowed

It's one of those things where any attempt to analyze and research transgenderism is immediately met with scorn and hostility under the basis that ANY critique is inherently transphobic (possibly because they know it's bullshit themselves)
Even researchers doing it for the sake of trying to help the trans community are labelled as monsters for doing anything that may suggest trans people aren't just the best people with nothing wrong with them, so now every other sane person just doesnt want to touch the subject
Ironically, the lack of introspection and attempt to provide care/closure for the community is what will probably kill the trans community faster than any "transphobic" research, so they only have themselves to blame

>Constantly says that there is 100% a project in the pipeline, he just needs to insure that everything that can be covered is covered
I mean the guy's stuff is fairly detailed so I get why it would take forever to put out something new, but the chances it will be games related is slim to none unfortunately
EFaP was a mistake

I too have seen Ace Ventura 2 and enjoy memes

Attached: hbomberguy.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

Actually it's from a half-hour analysis of CAD, but whatever.

>Like ds2
>now forever associated with this retarded, furry, self mutliation supporting moron

Is this a hbomberguy hate thread or a dark souls 2 hate thread?

>implying there's a difference

Can I get a sauce?