I feel this will be a trilogy like the XIII games

I feel this will be a trilogy like the XIII games.

I'll take 3 fleshed out games over the single broken decade long mess that was XV.

Attached: 1568972597967.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

If the first game is only Midgar, I definitely do not see them finishing this in three games.

>first part is only 5 hours of the original game
>they will finish it in 3 games!!
keep telling yourself that

>Part 1 is on ps4
>Part 2 is on ps5
>Part 3 is on ps6

splitting a single game into 3 cashgrabs is not a "trilogy"

Part 3 will start from Nibelheim.

Why not? They're only expanding on Midgar. The following games can just be linear events which follow important scenes in different towns like in Crisis Core.

You're retarded if you think we're getting a world map with Weapons swimming and flying around.

XV wasn't in development for ten years retardo-kun.

well unless they take this project away from Nomura AGAIN, this should be a 11/10 title. Who cares if it's a trilogy, it's still a full fledged game for each part.

You're a retard if you honestly think each game will take 5 years now that they have the framework done

it literally was, go read some interviews brainlet

You are insane if you think they would drop the ball that hard by not giving us a world map.

>inb4 no it doesn't count because the game we ended up getting started development in 2012, t. Barry

according to Wikipedia and every other news outlet it was (even if it was called Versus 13)

>Barry

glorious day

Attached: truth finally spoken.jpg (1080x549, 172K)

>announced in 2006
>released in 2016

Really activates my almonds.

>You're insane if you think SE of all people won't drop the ball. You're insane if you think the quality won't dip an insane amount.

>inb4 it was announced in 2013 REEEEEE

Maybe we'll get smaller hub worlds? Instead of one big expansive map to explore, you just get the towns and some surrounding areas?

this is SE you're talking about
dropping the ball is what they specialize in

>dropping the ball is what they specialize in

this. After FF15 being unfinished after 10 years of dev time and DLC and KH3 delivering disappointing endings to big plot elements (like MGS4), I have low faith that FF7R will be good.

did Barry get caught shitting on FF15?

Why would each game take 5 years when they have framework done and completed and effectively just gotta push out more content? OP is dumb.

5 years is a miracle for Squeenix.

XIII series had 3 games come out over 4 years
XIV gets massive content updates every 2 years
Do you actually not understand the difference between making an entire new framework and concepts and making glorified DLC?