Heartbeat

>tfw your favorite game turns out to hate the T in LGB

store.steampowered.com/app/984560/HEARTBEAT/

Attached: heartbeat game.jpg (1031x809, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nikoteenie/status/1175902421412929536?s=19
nationalfile.com/uk-child-becomes-first-3-year-old-transgendered-child/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html
twitter.com/nikoteenie/status/1175902421412929536
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046326332
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049410653
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035794621/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057150680
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055405629
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305605401
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198448570460
vocaroo.com/i/s0RmJ7NNSMDn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The T needs to be dropped, most gay people, bi people and even lesbians just act like people.
Trannies are legitimately mentally ill.

How did he piss them off

no such thing as bi

I don't know what this is about but BASED

She doesn't like dick
That's how.

there was another thread like this before and some guy said that apparently a fan artist the dev is dating (i think?) misgendered trans women on twitter
i don't understand why anyone gives a shit if it has nothing to do with the game

I was thinking of buying this for some time. This might have just finally pushed me to take the leap.

wait wha
since when was heartbeat transphobic? i don't think trans are even mentioned in the game despite how much other LGBT stuff is hinted at with the mogwai

Based, but it seems like such a gay game anyways the dev could have as well pandered to trannies.

>trans '''''women'''''

Does the game ask for gender and if you choose Trans it tells you to refund and closes? I'm sure the dev would still take tranny money, it's just as green.

I would support it if they hated the G and B as well
Only L is fine

The devs girlfriend went on a big /pol/-tier Twitter rant about how trans women arent women and how they're rapists and stuff like a moron revealing their power level.

that's what they're called, yes
why would i call them just women? they clearly aren't

so guilty by association?
that's some bullshit

compiled the other reviews 4 u guys

Attached: seething tranny.jpg (995x899, 207K)

This game looks super gay

The leftie lunatics don't separate art from artist. A similar case happened with recent abuse allegations, leftists started shitting on entirety of Night in the Woods because programmer/composer allegedly abuse Zoe Quinn and they were all over Twitter panicking about not being able to play Elder Scrolls games anymore after Jeremy Soule rape allegations.

Because the proper term would be mutilated men.

>since when was heartbeat transphobic?
It isn't. A fan the lead dev is dating said some """""transphobic""""" shit or somthing like that.

well it still has absolutely nothing to do with the game so i don't understand why anyone should give a shit

Honestly the game's pretty dull but at least it's cute.

More like Hearbea

What was it, "transwomen aren't women and transbians aren't lesbians"?

So, why can't they just do like the developers from that ogay game and tell their critics to fuck off?

twitter.com/nikoteenie/status/1175902421412929536?s=19
The trans community and resertera are fucking FUMING over this

The fuck is a transbian

I both fear and hate trannies. I recently become a dad, and nothing scares me more than him growing up in the same world these people are trying to burn down.

I hope to god the pendulum swings in a way that fixes all this nonsense before he gets to school. If not, I'm looking for a home-school co-op

that's fucking dumb though since it's not even the lead devs personal opinion, fuck if i remember right they weren't even dating anyone when the game was first released, getting mad because someone they're going out with is dumb as fuck
t. bought the game at launch and really enjoyed cause it was fun as a game and didn't really care about the LGBT stuff in it because mogwai arn't even human anyway they fucking eat each other who cares if they don't follow normal human stuff

A mtf tranny who says he's lesbian

Supposedly the dev dating her shares similar views cause the psychos on barnacle heads went digging into private discords.
Honestly Yea Forums is just as guilty as review bombing when a dev doesn’t share their mindset on things like this but regardless it’s completely retarded to do.

Ironically would have never heard of this game otherwise though and it looks pretty cool.

Holy shit

Attached: DA199872-38A0-4A4E-94B4-FF38033850CD.jpg (1236x1371, 777K)

Streisand effect.

>homeschool
They force you to teach the same pozzed curriculum as public school, that's going to include homo and trans indoctrination if it doesn't already, and they take compliance deathly seriously.
You can't escape this shit unless you go off the grid,and good luck doing that in this day and age

>Honestly Yea Forums is just as guilty as review bombing when a dev doesn’t share their mindset on things
yes and that's also stupid, but at least i can somewhat understand it if it's about removing things from a game if it's deemed as """offensive"""
in this case the dev's girlfriend was talking about trannies on twitter, so not even the dev herself but someone else, and the hive mind decided to bomb the game because of it. that's fucking retarded

this changed my view on review bombing.
I used to think that review bombing wasnt a big deal since its a way for people to protest, but this is just silly.
even for borderlands 3 although some of the negative reviews are legit which got shit for randy existing and 2k being shit.

on another point, this is a 'great' way for people to see the trans community, really showing off their tolerance.

Oh boy, another episode of a biological lesbian female getting harassed by seething biological males pretending to be females.

Steam is becoming the new board games of "ew you like ___"

Why the fuck are these retards allowed to ruin everything. I cant openly prefer this platform without associating with the most retarded people on earth.

Attached: Capture.png (491x459, 185K)

Then a private Catholic school it is.

There's no T in LGB

Yeah lol. All publicity is good publicity.

>My personal views on gender ideology and the trans community have nothing to do with my girlfriend's game
>my girlfriend's game
they are both girls?

Based and TERF-pilled.

Pretty hot.

Yeah I said it’s retarded in both cases too. I can also understand the outrage more if a game is trying to censor itself

Don't listen to
Depending on the state you live in the government can't legally make you teach your kids fucking anything
Check your laws because CPS and the police WILL LIE TO YOU ABOUT THE LAWS OF YOUR STATE

The Elder Scroll stuff is kind of funny because Soule doesn’t even work at Bethesda anymore

Every woman in her right mind fears trannies. They are dangerous imposters. insipid evil beings that want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny

>Check out the #terf hashtag on twitter
>Its like 99% MtF trans hating women

>The leftie lunatics don't separate art from artist.
Righties don't either. See Ion Maiden and River City Girls.

I just want these partisans nut jobs to go away and get a life. I don't care if they voted for Trump or Bernie.

terfs will have a "I told you so" moment in a few years once trannies take over womyn's sports

the dev is an asian girl who likes boyish girls, yeah
the game is fucking full of them to the point it took me the first like 3 party members to realize that they are all girls

Attached: Io_sd.png (310x490, 126K)

Trannies and gays on twitter are fucking insane and the way twitter is set up it encourages them to exchange their worst views, bundle up into echo chambers and drive each other into hysteria over non-issues
What a disaster

Womens sports don't exist. It's already either Mens or Coed.

>Supposedly the dev dating her shares similar views
I'm pretty sure any genuine lesbian is gonna share the view that they don't want to fuck mutilated males in dresses.

Pretty sure at this point most of the L, G and B hate nu-trannies and the hate is mutual.

A couple of trannies bomb raid him because faggots
Still have Very positive rates from non mentally ill people

who cares?

Actually based lmao.

I never thought white men were superior until it was blatantly obvious how inferior the LGBT have made themselves through their bigotry and hypocrisy.

(((trans women)))

This game looks neat, thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to playing it once I have a bit of free time on my hands

Freaks or trannies is a more acceptable term round here

So the artist let their fetish take over? That's bad game development.

I miss when Yea Forums was centrist and understood Yea Forums isn't actually a bunch of hiveminds

based

Based.

Attached: terf gf.png (835x623, 206K)

That is the exact opposite of true.

?

i am aware, but calling them trans women instead of women to me already implies you don't actually think they're real women

>tfw the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Reminder that these are the "people" dropping those negative review scores.

Attached: 1549858540033.jpg (2059x1697, 316K)

A lot of the best female athletes are men. The female sport divisions no longer exist.

It's Mens and Coed.

holy shit Ben Franklin looks like THAT!?!?!

Trannies aren't women.

These sorts of reviews should get you banned. You should review the game, not some twitter drama or whatever this is about.

i dunno if i'd call it a fetish, the battle system is pretty good for an old school RPG and for a linear game i had fun with it, but when you're supposed to figure out this is a girl when they're described as a womanizer it's kind of hard to realize

Attached: Human_Klein.png (281x500, 106K)

Gays are mentally ill, they cant be normal.

name one game that doesn't have someone's fetish wedged in somehow

The balding one always gets me. All that effort taking hormones and lopping off his dick and he can't even be assed to get a wig.

Fucking disgusting freaks.

That would require steam to moderate something other than the occasional hentai game.

Amazing just how far they will go to look the part.

Theres actually no way they unintentionally end up looking like mental hospital escapees. Its got to be some kind of visual que like a uniform.

>things actually in the game vs things completely unrelated to the game

Try again leftie

Pong

Kill yourself faggot.

Tetris

I don't even give two fucks if this is some crypto-shilling bullshit. It looks cute, and the trannies are seething. I'm gonna buy this shit right now.

Dilate.

absolutely based and I look forward to seeing all the "Last online: 300 days ago" on all the steam profiles of whoever gave it a negative review.

Ironically Ben Franklin is the least hideous one of the group.

Dilate

Yea Forums siding with terfs enjoy no balls you do realise they hate all men right

Procreate.

Twitter for all its bullshit about cyber bullying lets any TERF bashing go on forever.

So, in other words a straight guy in a skirt.

I want them to sit on my face and slap my balls

Where was the condemnation like this for Night in the Woods when its developers helped drive a man to suicide over unverified falsehoods?

this

Most women are bi
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html

I hate that I find myself remotely agreeing with radical feminists on something, but trannies and their sympathizers really do push the limits of social insanity to an even worse degree (although feminism isn't entirely blameless since their venomous stupidity is well mixed into the tranny push).

Attached: uncomfortable2.jpg (828x702, 29K)

I'm not siding with anyone faggot
I laugh when terfs dab on trannies
And I laugh terfs get dabbed on by everyone else
I want to see the entire alphabet people community turn on itself and burn down

Have straight sex, dont be a failure of a human being.

I’ve been interested in this game for a while
Picked the fuck up

Attached: EB1442E0-6E65-4432-ABEA-7D915C7D9766.jpg (750x795, 170K)

I didn’t realize they had a monopoly on ideas

No such thing as gay either, people just wanna be faggots.

based

The fuck is a terf?

Attached: 1364165004001.jpg (440x262, 65K)

so shes just seething over the fact some lesbians date trannies yikes imagine being a dyke

>these posts
BUTT STATUS: ANAL ANNIHILATION

Still not going to buy it though because 15$ for rpgmaker pokemon/earthbound and all.

Indie dev gone rogue making her last stand on twitter before trannies get her banned from life

I just want to be a cute degenerate and enjoy video games
Is that too much to ask?

Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist
Lesbian/feminist that dabs on trannies

Yes, we know they hate trannies.

Trans exclusionary radical feminist. I had to look it up, too. I can't keep up with all this stupid shit.

trans exclusionary radical feminist

trans exclusionary radical feminist

that includes you user

Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist

Attached: spoonfeeding-baby.jpg (424x283, 37K)

that's the dev's girlfriend

I'm going to idle this game for 3000 hours and then stick it as my favorite game at the top of my profile.

Feminists that don't want imposters in their ranks

Sometimes I really wish American gets nuked off the earth. Nothing of value has come from that shithole.

Why exactly are people calling her a terf? Is it just because she's a lesbian? She sounds pretty based to me.

>Implying they are people too

Indie dev's lesbian girlfriend gone rogue making her last stand on twitter before trannies get her banned from life

To be "fair", a lot of those insane tranfucks do it because they are guilted into transitioning thanks to feminists - a lot of them (wannabe) lesbians - blaming white men for everything.

>lesbians don't like penis

Attached: doubt.jpg (200x303, 16K)

Wouldn't Trans-Exclusionary Lesbian be more accurate?

>tranny shit has gotten so bad even the legbeards had to come up with a term to distance themselves from it
wild

>I will now buy your game

tons of terfs are lesbains retard why do you think they hate men

If they acted like people their suicide rates would not be so high

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

You were better off not knowing.

Don't make your degeneracy your identity and you'll be fine. Nobody likes anyone who does that, regardless of where they fall on the sexual spectrum.

All the negative reviews disabled comments, dick mutilators can't handle opposing views.

I don't believe in transexuality but I pretend I do because I'm afraid that society will judge me.

And men.

They are really hardcore fems.

Anyways... haha this is videogames right haha lets talk about gender stuff in a videagame board haha

many negative reviews do that your point

Untrue. But they have definitely outlived their time on earth. Its a good time for a nation-wide civil war to start a new era for america.

Isn't that literally the only requirement of being a lesbian?

Being a lesbian doesn't mean you automatically hate men.

>TERL

Attached: battlefield-earth-800-75.jpg (800x800, 47K)

I managed to comment on one of them. Disabled comments is the default option now.

I mean, that is factually correct, even if the poster is butt blasted. Guess I might pick this game up.

Attached: yuri_danshi_ch01_030.png (1312x1900, 626K)

But that doesn't fully convey the level of disgust I feel towards them for existing in the first place. Anything I can do to speed up their inevitable suicide is warranted.

Attached: 1540535826985.jpg (734x971, 146K)

Men are the imposters retard.

How quickly would I get banned if I started cyberbullying all these deranged trannies on twitter?
Is it worth sacrificing my account for or should I create a burner account for it?

I mean, depends on how you define making it your identity. I'd love to live as feminine as possible, so outwardly as close to a woman as I could in day-to-day life. Does that count?

>the director not liking Trump is actually in the game
m8

yes it does you kek show me ten lesbians that doesn't hate men

Do you want to chop your penis off?

Haha yes I love videogames.

Attached: noice.jpg (287x69, 6K)

It would be TEL, drop the Radical. Could make it TELL

stfu terfs

Trans Exclusionary Loli Lesbians?

Then be a trap. No need to take pills, slice up your dick and have the only people who believe you're a woman be other mentally deranged retards.
That is unless you're ugly in which case unless you're 12 doing HRT isn't going to help you there.
ayyy

Never heard of this game before and don't give a shit about the politics, but if it's full of tomboys and reverse traps it's picked the fuck up. The dev is truly patrician.

Attached: 1546796480111.jpg (250x250, 15K)

She's right.

Attached: german headlines.jpg (1200x691, 138K)

No such thing as straight, or gay.

Why do other people think other people care about Dev's say? Am here to buy a fucking game, not indulge into someones personal life, why would i care about what they say?

Attached: 1231251412312.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

Yes, loli than love the cunny and hate trans.

I think the most effective way to counter trans positivity and trans suicides is to promote LGB desu. Maybe they'll back off when they get some semblance of unnormalcy?

Maybe also put up something like a "transition watch" to prevent said people from transitioning.

tl;dr TERF lesbian bitch triggers trannies because they finally realized that feminism, which is inherently lesbian and anti-male, does not mix well with mentally ill males that want to be treated like women.
Just enjoy the HONK moment

These people are crazy, they're the same people who won't buy Dragon Quest because the music composer hates gays and denies Japanese war crimes.

now that sounds like something I could support

terfs are a minority no one cares

Isn't the artist the one that drew the 2hu comics that tumblrites loved during the early 2010s

Lesbian lolis are really the best.

Attached: 006.jpg (722x1024, 335K)

Sure there is. It is called being female.

twitter.com/nikoteenie/status/1175902421412929536

Damn dude is getting absolutely swarmed by trannies, where's the anti sjw anime posters when you need them?

Huh. That's probably why I mistook the protag for a shota until I noticed Steam said that the game had one of my filtered tags ("female protagonist").

But can I play as a boy and date another boy?

Attached: 1558746353805.png (299x289, 79K)

don't terfs hate traps despite identifying as male

Yeah, she stopped years ago though.

She's been pretty open about it when people ask from what I've seen, but prefers to talk more about her current work.

trannies BTFO

Attempted suicide, which is a manipulation tool of notoriety for people with cluster b personality disorders. You know, those freaks with either narcissism, unstable identity, and/or emotional instability. Hmm, I think there might be a connection there.

Let us know when your completed suicide rate gets to the same rate as gay people. Thanks. Hon.

>tfw you'll never mold your cock to look like the eiffel tower

feels bad anons

Attached: large.jpg (480x373, 34K)

don't care fag

Holy shit

Attached: Capture.png (215x182, 71K)

Nope, they’re all messed up to the core.

Since it doesn't seem to deliver anywhere close to acceptable results right now, nah.
Future fantasy-land where you can get a genital swap like it was swapping your engine in your car? Fuck yeah.
Maybe a bit of HRT :) I'd really never claim to be a real woman, since that's just impossible. I'd just want a body that's closer to my ideal image of myself.

You can only play as a girl, but there are gay boys, if that's what you are asking.

The game has straight, gay, bi etc.
The dev had said in the server that gender does not exist in the game, only sex.

Jodie Foster for one

absolutely based as fuck

>gender does not exist in the game, only sex.

Hot

It’s time to follow your dreams

yeah, literally the entire party you get is female despite how many of them are hard to tell at a glance

Attached: battlees.png (1277x686, 399K)

It’s only California and Newyork that does this shit.
Nuke just them.

Who the fuck cares? If it doesn’t have anything to do with the games, then what’s the problem?

There must be some huge detail I’m missing here.

>nah.
You're fine then. Just be yourself. There's nothing wrong with being a girly boy or a boyish girl. In fact, tomboys are great. I'm sure traps are great for others too. If you aren't desperate to mutilate your own body or take drugs you're good.

>The dev had said in the server that gender does not exist in the game, only sex.
based.
I'm really wondering how the beta soicuck """journalists""" are going to take this. Will they just stay out of it? It's lesbian women vs. trans.

This is legit one of the most stupid things on earth
Like, how the fuck is an instrumental piece gonna say GAYS AND QUEERS SHOULD BURN
How the fuck can it offend anyone

no one heres gonna buy the game

Don't even need to go that far, just start with San Francisco
Removing that might be enough already

These people make """politics""" their entire existence. They probably don't play the game, they just browse twatter looking for things to get enraged at because their life is empty.

thats a cool story and all but the game is still gay and retarded

maybe they think it has subliminal messages

previous bread
Speedonvhs steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046326332
Hazmat steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049410653
adamantium steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035794621/
Big Bear Detektiven Jimmy steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057150680
zerraina steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055405629
solaireislove chlamydia /fit/ normalfag tard steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198305605401
Lammy steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198448570460

Attached: file.png (3286x1669, 3.48M)

>Nothing of value has come from that shithole.
You're using Yea Forums.
>b-b-but Yea Forums is shit
And the internet
>t-the internet ruined my life anyways
And your computer
>i-i would be happier without
And electricity...
>JUST SHUT UP MY COUNTRY IS RELEVANT TOO
yikes

no shit, she got harassed off and white knights like leomodesto went and defended her

Unless you're marketing exclusively to people on the right, if you have a product, shut the fuck up about your political views. The left run all social media and sensationalize everything.

It’s the principle

They don’t want to support the work of a homophobe

Attached: on_a_different_note.jpg (229x134, 7K)

yeah, mogwai literally don't give a fuck about gender because they reproduce by literally snapping their "core" in half and fusing it with another core, so both sexuality and gender don't really factor into their society at all
the main character, who is human, is unrepentantly gay for another of the characters in the game though

explain

what the fuck am I looking at?

Nah man, they just call it terfs vs. trans and it’s been a twitter battle for like 6 years now.

But yeah, there’s always been a lot of lesbos who can’t stand the T because they don’t want anything to do with a dick, and also they hate the idea of getting told to transition just because they are butch or even a tomboy

I legitimately wonder what percentage of the total STD infected within the country exist solely within San Francisco.

The game isn't even political.

Attached: Game_2018-05-23_15-47-27.png (816x621, 125K)

While when swung the other way, they would criticize you for not being able to separate the art from the artist.

thats some really good art.

they suck up to trannies though

These are the type of people this chick is arguing with, why?

Attached: retartftdtdtdtdtd.jpg (513x295, 20K)

>Like, how the fuck is an instrumental piece gonna say GAYS AND QUEERS SHOULD BURN
/r/ing that resetera screencap about Skyrim OST being "hums of a rapist"

so Risk of Rain threads are made by islamists? Is this what i'm seeing?

so how is the game? I like the look of it

>a 94 year old Japanese man holds very conservative views
Holy Penis what a scoop!!!
Does it really even matter when the dude is gonna be worm food within a few years anyways

ITS MAAM

>zac/lilac

Not anymore considering they're apparently fucking that TERF now. Based.

They would unquestionably side with the trannies. They're the more hot-ticket token minority at the moment to use as a cudgel. Just like how journalists always side with Muslims over the gays and women they persecute.

>inb4 banned for misgendering

Yeah, that sounds the most sensible way to go about it. I'll have to think about HRT. Anyways, have a good life, user :)

Pretty good IMO. It's long as fuck too.

Lots of post-game, and titties.

Attached: aaaa.png (816x621, 82K)

Lesbians, and especially TERFs are a soft target. No white knights, virtue signaling sjws, or allies to defend them.

They're pretty cute together.

Attached: sai_2018-11-26_21-24-18.png (740x801, 180K)

it's a really old school JRPG pretty much, you follow a linear story going from area to area with a rotating door style party (aside from the main character and your healer who eventually does get booted out of the party near the very end and replaced for a good 2-3 hours )
takes about 70 hours to 100% which for an indie game is sort of insane

>You wanna rephrase that shit real quick?
Missed opportunity for

It's a "Cloudflare killed my containment site so I came back to Yea Forums to shitpost" episode.

MR MAAM

The T's are really making the trip way longer than it should.

>found out about this game because of this twitter drama shitfest
>game looks cool
>like yuri
Thanks. I'm going to buy it.

Attached: 1446145743454.gif (500x470, 1015K)

fuck off chapelle you aren’t funny anymore

>The "oppressed" minority are apparently men... mostly white men, too. Just because you cut off your penis, you don't suddenly become oppressed.
holy hell this is some grade A stuff there

I honestly dont think that games should be an outlet for people's mental instabilities and the pandering in these games has ruined modern games in my eyes, i haven't bought a single new game these past few years because of this shit, all i buy is just old stuff that i used to play pirated

That doesn't fucking matter; if Hitler made a children's book about a boy finding a gigantic rainbow and having fun with his friends, people would still refuse to buy the children's book.
I don't think anything this guy said was worth this backlash or that we should judge art based on the artist, but if you want to keep selling games then stop talking about your spicy opinions

Yeah, I'm thinking based.

Attached: 4F630DEC-CF54-437E-B896-EE5BB74CE6E5.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

For once all this garbage proves useful. I don't think I'd have ever come across this otherwise. It's right up my alley.

>it’s a /pol/ starts unironically agreeing with terfs just because they hate Trans so much episode
I knew it would eventually come to this
Before you go any further here, keep in mind this all comes from the fact that they hate men so much, it extends to MtF because they see them as men faking being a woman to get closer to them

The dev hasn't even said anything on her social media about politics.

The last tweets she had were from yesterday talking about her grandmother passing away.

The only way to make LGBT likeable if you ask me is if you change up the letters and remove one to make a BLT.

Attached: BLT.jpg (560x315, 54K)

The person attracting all the trans hate isn't even involved with the game though.

The game looks fun. Is it actually?

>Mein Little Kampf
I'd buy the shit out of that.

This is why people will never take trannies seriously. They always are seeking validation so badly to the point they attack anyone that “misgenders” them like a feral dog. It’s fucking pathetic.

They had no hand in making the game, they're just the dev's partner.

>Wow, just wow.

Attached: file.png (644x800, 26K)

Looks like a good game. Not the kind I'd play but good all the same.

Did this guy think this was really gonna go any other way?

rpgmaker shit but it's ok. watch some vids on it

IT'S MA'AM!

That's a big reason why TERFdom is so fucking frustrating. They teeter ever so goddamn close to an actual realization that progressive sociopolitics are total batshit insanity, but it just ends up with them doubling down on a progressive school of thought.

If you like JRPGs, yes.

The game is long as hell, and I have to admit several parts had me chuckling. I'd recommend it.

Attached: bde342.png (816x621, 58K)

cope and dilate

>Honestly Yea Forums is just as guilty as review bombing when a dev doesn’t share their mindset on things like this but regardless it’s completely retarded to do.
The last example I remember of Yea Forums review bombing something was Ion Fury when they were going to remove the OGAY bottle in response to complaints. So Yea Forums was bombing the game because they opposed the devs bending to pressure, not because the dev said something they didn't like on Twitter.

>There must be some huge detail I’m missing here.
Not a huge detail but trannies are insane and they've gotten to where they are by being offended at everything. It's part of how they grow and how they thrive.

Attached: crab meat.png (1024x818, 147K)

Why would I care if some dyke hates me? It's trannies that are evil monsters who want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny

Same, it's like these niggers don't understand there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Attached: thankyouforyourpurchase.png (393x71, 11K)

Yeah, I got it to.

I think they're just lesbian normies.

I don't see any of them condemning men anywhere besides the obvious transbian shit. The majority of the moderators on their server are guys.

Great, now I have to buy another game just to make the trannies mad
What's the game about?

Attached: 1569065831954.png (508x685, 518K)

what's a terf?

So you're autistic and have some literal whos living rent free on your head? what's that got to do with this thread?

The only people I see saying they hate men are men in skirts. And frankly I hate them too.

>riping off weeb games art style and designs with furry flavor then gathering weirdos aroudn him then turning with his back to them and getting criticisms from these weirdos

I am not sure which should be more blamed

dykes and furries

I've never had such a confused boner

How are the boss fights assuming there are any and the difficulty in general? Watched a quick video and the battle system looks alright.

seething amerimutt

It's actually really good. It's like a Pokemon romhack on steroids.

switch port when

>You can surgically mold your penis into the Eiffel Tower if you want. You're not going to become France.

JFC this shit is killing me right now. How based can one dyke get?

Attached: Untitled-1.png (770x789, 94K)

>It's an "Ally with an enemy to combat a bigger threat" episode

Both. Only buy actual japanese style games by real japanese developers who don't give a fuck about politics.

i played it on the hardest difficulty when it came out and some of the bosses and post game can get pretty rough, especially if you're going for the best ending and fight the red eyed mogwai clusters
the biggest tip for new players is that the Tea items are fucking overpowered. they deal elemental damage that you might just not have access to due to the rotating door party so if you know what an enemy is weak to you can just pelt them for double damage

calm down Sam Hyde

Ok, that one got me.

Attached: 1415161091000.jpg (400x300, 16K)

The girl's name is "Nikotine" and she's really fucking based.

>nooooo you can't boycott a game because of a developer's personal view, separate the art from the person!
>developer's girlfriend hates trannies? holy fucking based! buy it now!
you're all fucking retarded

But what does she think of transMEN?

>Yea Forums is one person
Spot a tranny.

Attached: EFHPlOGWwAELgz0.png (407x98, 12K)

Challenging enough where you actually have to think about your actions each turn and stock up on items just to survive most times.Has the usual elemental rock-paper-scissors.

Also, they're telling her to have her girlfriend to break up with her while giving them money.

Attached: btfo.png (1221x747, 289K)

>Ion Maiden
That was people complaining in response to the developers declaring they would censor the game, though. Totally different scenario.
>River City Girls
Pic related.

Attached: autism.png (914x155, 57K)

>nooooo you can't boycott a game because of a developer's personal view, separate the art from the person!

mr Yea Forums here, i never said that

That they're either fujoshis or self-hating lesbians. Duh.

The art looks nice and I like yuri. The seething trannies is just the cherry on top.

She was asked that, kind of skipped answering it by saying she sympathizes with "homosexual transsexuals", so MtF who fuck guys and FtM who fuck girls

>implying the dev wasn't always based

Attached: chads.png (1510x830, 391K)

nigga what are you doing, don't blow our cover

Attached: Capture.jpg (596x607, 57K)

>you need to shut up and pay

Attached: q2145.jpg (400x365, 18K)

Pong is literally just a cbt fetish game, user.

Reminder that the T in LGBT has two meanings: Tranny and Terrorist.

Attached: 1475191723260.jpg (578x535, 27K)

I'd been meaning to try this. Maybe I will get it now.

Aren't those two the same thing?

>Pet dragon bangs anything and everything with no remorse
I'm interested.

>Yea Forums is a secret club
I do what I want, nigger

Transmen are usually pretty alright, surprisingly. They just keep their head down and often focus on self betterment and spend hours in the gym. They're also much more rare.

holy shit nigger, you're hardcore

Had steam kicked in their anti-review bomb policy on this game yet?

what is even the game about? is it fun?

that's based, I gotta try this game now.

>often focus on self betterment
Mutilating your body and pumping it full of steroids isn't exactly self betterment.

Terfs are based. They hate trannies and love femdom and cock'n ball torture.

>Surgically mold your penis into the Eiffel Tower\
>You're not going to become France

Attached: VERY_amused_anime_gril_laughing_at_incredible_hihg_keks.gif (309x461, 300K)

it's true
she flirts with everything and everyone near constantly
"Snowverian men apparently consider her a nuisance for either being too friendly with their wives, or for keeping Rain's attention all to herself."

Attached: pffff.png (689x331, 85K)

It's like a more story driven Pokemon, except also a bit of Digimon

It's not that, just that you can type more like a human being.

Clearly the dev's bdsm cbt fetish.
Don't you know how many people get off to clearing lines using straight lined blocks?
Don't kinkshame, bigot

>transbian
Is there even a single one that doesn't look and act like some Chris-chan tier abomination?

Attached: 1552513694997.png (662x478, 22K)

Wait, so it wasn't even the dev themselves, but their gf?

The one I know still has a pussy. She's just a chad with a pussy. A lot of them settle for what they have rather than risk some hackjob.

People know what to do with a cock and pussy. A butchered meathole or weird inflatable penis can make anyone wretch though

Rain makes a mog excited.

Attached: Kon_5.png (267x309, 11K)

>LOOK GUYS THIS TWITTER ACCOUNT HAS POLITICS I AGREE WITH, BASED AND REDPILLED! WE GOTTA SUPPORT HER GAME BROS!

Oh so now /polv/ is pretending lesbians are based huh? 'Keep politics out of games' my ass, you niggers have the subtlety of a brick.

Attached: 1551334218219.jpg (900x900, 124K)

It was a shampoo bottle that you could only see by noclipping

That's every woman in a nutshell, they're just afraid to say anything since they know there will be terrible consequences and the trannies won't let them live if they do.

No. They're all just failed men who fell victim to current trends.

it was never about the bottle

All men like lesbians. Fuck off homo

game has nothing political user. it's just a pokemon inspired rpg.

>seething tranny

@479054849
>I have no idea what's going on
>But I'mma post this pasta for the (you)s
Nice try

So you're saying trannies are narcissists with mental disorders?

Every time

Attached: 2D947EF9-DDAD-41C1-A515-2034A97B1F59.png (1058x503, 289K)

Uh huh no politics here friend *holdz up spork*

If the dev's girlfriend were spouting pro-trans views you would be calling the game calarts tumblr pixelshit.
Don't lie.
Don't fucking lie, you would.

Attached: 1545899442428.png (637x717, 292K)

when have lesbians ever not been great?

>men in dresses who want to fuck lesbians once again shitting on one because she rightfully said they'll never be women
As usual, then. And when you ask one of those fuckers why they don't want to date another trans, they say they don't want to face mental illness.

we cool, nigga?

Not only that, the T seems like an entirely separate issue trying to slip in through the backdoor by piggybacking off the LGBs.

What a chad that tranny is, responding in such an agressive, manly way to that cisgender lesbian girl using a common phrase.
So masculine.

dilate

cope

I would, but she's not, so I'm not.

seethe

Oh I know what's going on. You guys are trying to rally support for a game because someone said something based and redpilled about trannies.

Did I miss anything? Are you pretending there is some other reason this thread is here?

Attached: 1542498779308.jpg (1280x905, 181K)

true lol, the game does looks like some shitty pixeltrash

If they were spouting pro-trans views the game wouldn't be getting review bombed, and their twitter would be full of trans positive echo chamber shit. I for one wouldn't even know this game existed.

Even then, the game looks animu, not calarts.

Attached: loli.png (816x621, 61K)

dilate

Attached: 1542201303168.png (693x598, 201K)

how many of you even know a trans person who fucking cares what they do or what they do to reviews of some shitty steam game nostalgia wank electric boogaloo fuck off i'm sick of reading about it.

Attached: 1525168851756.png (975x1278, 89K)

I want to fuck her mouth

>shota fag is mad about a game with yuri in it
ah i see
it all makes sense now

You guys are such a cliche holy shit

>You have to donate to a charity to apologise
This keeps cropping up and is pretty baffling

But I like how the game looks. That's why I'm actually buying it.

Attached: 1476396453877.jpg (741x752, 314K)

>the game looks animu,
Which makes it weebshit. A bunch of westerners imitating japanese styles and tropes.

Attached: 1563501290541.jpg (732x814, 143K)

How can you look at your dick and think you're a woman?

>becoming less womanly often results in a person being far less vindictive, entitled, and batshit insane
holy shit stop the fucking presses

Attached: 1567580751774.jpg (231x250, 11K)

>lolis
>big boobed hags
How could I not buy this game?

I mean, he's not wrong, though going on rants about sensitive topics on Twitter of all places isn't a smart thing to do, counterproductive, even.

I posted twinks though

OK I believe you

Attached: 1529222870963.png (1280x1878, 1.3M)

With Yea Forums being full to the brim with pathetic hypocrites that claim to hate politics in their video games but let politics be the deciding factor in their opinions on most video games? I'm trying.

No, you would know about it because Yea Forums would refuse to avoid it and shove it in your face every day.

How it looks DOES NOT MATTER. It's western-made, and all western faux-anime is calarts according to Yea Forums, unless of course they have politics Yea Forums agrees with.

Sneed

Das rite, my nigger.

Attached: 1431563281886.jpg (640x960, 110K)

Lead dev is Asian, not a westerner.

Asian american. Still weeb.

>Oh so now /polv/ is pretending lesbians are based huh?
It's like you haven seen all the VA-11 HALL-A threads over the past few years.

Asian American is the most SJW race on the planet.

Gays need painful deaths.

Oh yeah /pol/ really likes Va-11 HALL-A dude

Gee I wonder how many threads this game would have if there was no tranny drama? How many threads do you think it would have?

Are we pro LGB? Asking for a friend

Attached: Satania wonders.jpg (612x716, 313K)

Too bad it's already full of wolf minge.

Attached: 444892.png (810x593, 152K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW JANNIES
THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF ME AGAIN

Attached: 1563345398677.png (1280x1280, 928K)

holy fucking based

and then they'll act all surprised when society gives people a chance to drop the act and let them know how they really feel. When your only options are "love trannies or be permanently labelled an intolerant bigot" the only choice you have is to pretend. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when people are so zealous about transsexuality. Really? This doesn't make you the least bit uncomfortable? And you can't even say that it makes you uncomfortable but you ultimately don't care if people cut off their dicks, you're still intolerant.

I know two trans people.
One of them is the most annoying cunt in existence.
The other is super chill and fun to be around.
Guess which is the MtF and which is the FtM.

>you and your gf should stop giving your honest opinion and give us money nowwww!!!!
This is why people hate trannies, and don't like playing pretend with them

G used to be cool but they are tranny enablers

I would prefer that there weren't any ideological grandstanding/support within videogames, but I know full well most Developers can't keep their dicks in their pants, so to speak.
Supporting Devs who don't share the ideological views of the people who overwhelmingly can't is the next best thing. which is a minor reason to purchase a game, for me at least and vice versa.

> lesbians are based
The cute ones that let me masturbate to them making out, yes.

Attached: 1546368168443.jpg (736x1039, 77K)

She was born and raised in the Philippines.

No

why do terfs go on about rape so much it honestly sounds like a fetish

BASED

Not SJW enough if she's boning a TERF and pissing off all the trannies.

Her social media mostly just has her RTing shitposts and cats. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

post more twinks
Honestly I didn’t even know about this game until this shit storm. Honestly from what I’ve seen I’ll probably buy it.

Attached: 77053090-014C-4E06-B305-7F26FB8974A0.jpg (720x480, 49K)

Think again you dumbass satania poster

Attached: 1544113809716.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Sure my dude

@479055292
It looks more like they're rallying support for a game that is getting review bombed for reasons completely separate from the game. And you anti-lesbian sjws are coming into this thread trying to defend your baseless hatred.
Got everything, didn't I?

Gays think they're welcome here for some reason.

>Mein Little Kampf: the magic of NatSoc
Based

It's about the message

>Steam deletes reviewbombing when it’s white male bigots doing it
Why aren’t they deleting these as well?

i bought the game when it came out though
i even started the wiki for it but ended up giving up on maintaining it because for all the game is a lot of fun i wasn't really into the whole community fanfiction and fan character stuff, not that i had any problem with it but once the game was done and i'd 100%'d it i found it hard to stick around even though the community and devs were really nice people

Attached: powerful boi.gif (280x184, 1.76M)

>Philippines
Which isn't japan. Everything outside of japan that tries to be japanese is weeb.

Gays hate women, Yea Forums hates women

So Yea Forums thought gays were bros for a long time, in the end it was bullshit

i will now buy your bf's game

More like L for being so cucked they constantly welcome trannies

I genuinely don't understand why the treatment for body dysphoria is to immediately jump to giving them the hormones of the opposite gender. Why wouldn't your first attempt be to give them the hormones of their current gender and see if the dysphoria improves over a few months? If after that they still want to dice their genitals you can let them.

Let them fight. It's amusing.

>we live in a world where Roasties and Trannies are fighting each other
Why yes I don't even have to do anything anymore while my enemies eat themselves, how did you know?

Attached: 1568975377833.jpg (1110x1239, 152K)

Have you considered that not everyone is /pol/ and just like animu lesbians?

>a woman makes a game starring girls without any "male gaze" crap or whatever it is called that the crazy people hate
>but they'll harass the developer and erase the game from existence anyway

>wwwaah why aren't there more female game developers and games starring girls!

L is fine
B is good for girls
The rest is cancer

>tomboy and reversetrap monster catchin game

Attached: 1449616006021.png (1027x667, 203K)

What's baffling? If you have to attack somebody money is a pretty standard target, and extortion gets a free pass if you use a charity to do it.

You can report and flag review bombs.

Doing that since they locked comments.

who fucking cares these people literally have no affect on you or your life get over yourself

> girl who likes boyish girls

Why isn't she just straight then? She's no better than the trans gay people. Only girly girls with each other can be considered pure yuri.

He's either a retarded shitposter or a retard who believes the shit he's spewing, don't bother giving him the dignity of a (You)

user, you don't have to love me, just let me be and I'll let you be

G is also good because it reduces the competition for girls

what about almost all modern anime? there's a lot of outsourcing to sourth korea with key japanese animators overseeing specific scenes for choreography.
shit key japanese animators are even brought over for cartoons. Remember all the good parts of Korra? The parts that involved fighting and no story. that was all nippon baybee

So wait i'm confused, it was the dev's GF that said this, and not the dev? does the GF still work on the game?

i kinda wish the game wasn't compared to pokemon, you don't actually "catch" any monsters. you get specific party members throughout the entire game and the pokemon design aspect only really comes into play with the enemies you fight

>we
Stop this faggotry. Learn to think for yourself.

Attached: 1513289515988.png (718x1000, 610K)

She just likes the aesthetic because she's a tomboy herself. Her girlfriend, this Nikotine girl, is femme.

This is what scares me "If you don't give me money your life is over", this is actual extortion, it's an actual crime and they think it's ok since the other party has the wrong opinion and they have the good morals on their side.

Won't ever go as far as cleaning up their diets and exercising a bit though

fpbp

Faggots like you are why the board is in such a poor state.

imagine watching this much porn

>who fucking cares these people literally have no affect on you or your life get over yourself
If you're straight and you don't want to fuck trans women because they're trans this is certifiably untrue. They are encroaching upon my sexuality by demanding I see them as the genuine article when all I see is a man in a dress. Drilling holes into a regular bowl doesn't necessarily make a colander I want to use.

Nah man that's not how it works
Once you say something like gays are welcome here, they eternally shit the place up with gay shit and recovery is near impossible
As much as I appreciate them not taking up girls I do hate them for their obnoxious self insertion into everything

Are lesbians roasties though, I mean supposedly the roast beef look is from fucking a lot of men and lesbians don't seem to be doing that.

The (((plan))) is to turn western males into effeminate freaks and creating a race of mixed people that's too stupid to think for themselves and that believe in everything the MSM told them to believe in. But not stupid enough to not work for their corporate masters.

Attached: 1549823157363.jpg (1024x639, 144K)

what said, they even drew their girlfriend as a cute tiger girl

Attached: EAv2-OBUIAEm229.png (899x661, 109K)

GF never worked on the game, its a project mostly done by 3 people, her excluded. They are literally trying to cancel a game solely through guilt by TERF association.

Jesus christ will this tranny fad ever end? It's embarrassing.

Attached: 1568699956007.jpg (693x598, 85K)

It's a shame the game doesn't look like my kind of thing, very obviously for lesbians.

Based TERFs, though.

Not pro but I also don't hate them

But a colander is literally just a bowl with holes drilled into it. They can be made of any material from steel to metal to porcelain. This is a terrible analogy.

Here's the key distinction. Yea Forums is not "rallying support" because of the game being unfairly review bombed for reasons separate from the game. Yea Forums is "rallying support" because those reasons aren't in line with Yea Forums's politics.

Wait so the person saying the transphobic stuff didn't even work on the game? I'm confused

shouldve said
>calm your nonexistant tits you manchild

>what's a terf?
this

The gf doesn't work on the game. From what I can tell, she just got close with the lead dev and they're apparently fucking now.

It will only end when it gets replaced by something worse
Like always

What would giving them the hormones of their current sex accomplish exactly?

>Jesus christ will this tranny fad ever end?
Give it a year or 3, maybe then they'll have moved onto pedo tolerance.

The trailer looks up my alley but does it really have gay shit in it? The negative reviews make it sound like it has gays but shits on trannies and I don't want to play a gay game unless it's just cute lesbians

>pedo tolerance
Where my necrobros at? Corpses need some love too.

Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist.
They hate trannies, because they're actually men and women who were tricked into wanting to be men.

This. I haven't seen this word until today.

See this retard tranny game here? No one review bombed it after those pro LGBT images came out.
Now look at this game here.
You are your Ilk are a fucking blight and trying to make yourself seem better than fucking Yea Forums of all places show just how scummy you are.
Make like your 40% and fucking kill yourself.

Attached: 1569245370544.jpg (350x200, 23K)

L's are both alright as long as they understand that this is a hetero world, and people don't want to see their homoshit in threads. B's and G's are all complete degenerates, so they can't even make that distinction.

T's are all completely fucked in the head.

Yeah it’s pronounced BASED user

That's exactly what's happening. She made it abundantly clear she is only a fan who happens to be scissoring the lead dev, she never worked on the game, and these morons STILL want to ruin the lead dev's life.

the MC is a lesbian I think
also every party member is a girl, some of them are just really massive tomboys to the point where it's hard to tell, the MC is the only lesbo tho

>43%
yeah it'll end. you play Russian roulette with enough people, eventually you run out of bullets.

>people pay money for shit that looks made in rpg maker

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 65K)

Ah, now this situation makes less sense, the review bombing just has no good justification then. But I guess people already came to that conclusion ITT

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___

Well Yea Forums? Would you side with the feminists, your ancient enemy, in order to BTFO the trannies?

Attached: 154357829374.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

if you can't tell the difference between a man and trans woman then what the fuck is the difference? but one can very obviously tell the difference, so your point is extra retarded.

>lesbians
Sold

The gay shit isn't really pushed down your throat. It's played off pretty naturally, since a lesbian wrote it I'm assuming, unlike most tranny games.

The words gay or lesbian don't even show up in the game.

Attached: nasty.png (816x621, 66K)

a very main plot point is the queen of mogwai's husband ends up gay for another male mogwai, which kickstarts the plot in a lot of different ways and is why the relationship between them and humans is so fucking poor so yeah kinda

heh
once again outrage is a free advertisement.
game looks pretty cutesy. might pirate it for my sis or something.

>Making political-related whining for a game that was released last year
>

When the fuck did yuri start being referred to as gayshit or homoshit? I don't understand how this happened.

the penis, user. the penis is the difference.

silence tranny freak

Why is this thread still alive, mods?

Right: it's ok when SJWs do that kind of threads.

Attached: 1501270709572.jpg (1024x789, 81K)

they use fucked up tools, their cave ends up the same

This, I'm bi and I just can't identify myself at all with LGBTQ++faggotery. They need to drop everything pass the B desu

Actual lesbians don't tend to post yuri, they tend to post moon over june shit where one of the lesbos is butch as hell.

Yuri as a concept is mostly enjoyed by straight men.

i'm going to stand by my poor decision to buy this game because of this thread

>mocking trannies that whine about this game
>tranny
Are you retarded?

Remember when emos were the worst thing there was? God, I miss 2004.

okay so then don't fuck trannies problem solved. christ this shit isn't rocket science.

Nah.

Attached: two dads.png (960x468, 667K)

Abominations is the correct word

Wish we could go back to when goths were trendy

>
>okay so then don't fuck trannies problem solved. christ this shit isn't rocket science.

They literally call it violence when they don't get fucked though. Trannies are just incels in skirts.

lmao nice post deletion you fucking loser

Why do Indie devs go out of their way to sabotage their games and lives? Just shut the fuck up about anything political or controversial.

The portrait art looks really fucking good but the rest of the game looks meh.

the game doesn't have any transphobic shit
the dev's gf didn't work on the game at all
don't care about twitter retard drama

what said, there's some buff dudes too

luca best girl

Attached: big sean.png (489x369, 148K)

so ignore them, who cares? nothing comes of it besides games that suck anyways bombing in steam reviews which obviously don't matter anyways because any press is good press. when will you retards learn?

The devs literally didn't say anything though. That's the whole point.

Attached: bigboy.png (816x621, 62K)

>why don't you want to suck my feminine penis?! I'm a woman like you!!

Attached: E86AB8B4-566E-4F9E-B413-0694E9F55BF5.png (600x600, 448K)

luca is absolutely best girl

Attached: lucaaaa_waifu2x_photo_noise3_scale_tta_1.png (1440x703, 618K)

lmao, I remember seeing girls in uni getting excluded and being called terfs for not wanting to date trannies, it was fucking hilarious

I like actual girls.
And twinks.

How do I get a TERF gf, lads?
Go for the 'opposites attract' routine?

Attached: managing pain.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

this wasn't any dev
this was some random lesbo that hooked up with one of the lead devs, I'm not even sure they are fully dating they just scissored a few times

>the dev's gf didn't work on the game at all
pretty sure gf-chan did some art for the game, check her older tweets

this
i was really hoping the protag was a shota

Good.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x315, 11K)

Nah, I'm just making sure pests are properly exterminated.

>How do I get a TERF gf, lads?
>Go for the 'opposites attract' routine?
Stop trying to be a normalfag, embrace being a volcel.

what’s this called?

>just make a generous donation to a trans charity and we'll forget all about it goy

Attached: 7051561511569.gif (250x233, 91K)

ur a faget

The T never made sense anyways. LGB are bout sexual orientation, while transexual I don't even know.

Avi close second.

Attached: avi.png (816x621, 62K)

bisexuality

But I want angry sex with cuddling afterwards!

Attached: ensign uraki and the pneumatic drill.gif (1440x1080, 1.9M)

Mere bullying doesn't create a 40% an hero rate. Trannies have some serious underlining mental disabilities, and what better way to fix that than to mutilate your body for life

Picked the fuck up.

I wish, but there's no justice in the world so I won't expect much.

fuck off phoneposter

Ben Franklin wouldn't do this

>one of my filtered tags ("female protagonist").

You niggas just need to mass report those reviews.

Is Kermit to trannies what Minions are to boomers?

no

>PR 101
aka how to appease twitter mobs and make everything worse for yourself
never ever apologize and tranny charities are a scam

to be honest I'm a straight white guy and one of my closest friends for the last like, 8 years is a lesbian I went to college with

In one of the lead dev's patreon posts, she called Nikotine her girlfriend and they flirt openly in the server and on Twitter. 100% sure they are dating.

Attached: based terfs.png (675x610, 282K)

Holy based

Source?
Yuri Hime has about 60/40 male to female readership and I would have assumed lesbians are a reasonable part of the 40%.

What the fuck is a "terf"?

Imagine being this brainwashed. It's both, you braindead fuck.

I’ve never seen tranny Kermit before so I don’t think so, the main tranny character is that homo from re;zero

>you will never turn a radical feminist into a loving housewife through the power of cock
Why live

Attached: Gt+calmly+submitted+welltought+out+counterpoints+against+common+misconceptions+_0e7e2b419e0ea785d554 (599x338, 44K)

>game by a lesbo that hates trannies
>it doesn't look half bad either
I think you guys really want me to fucking play this game.

How do they look like IRL?

Cute couple

Biological female who doesn't like trannies.

>twitter.com/nikoteenie/status/1175902421412929536?s=19

WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE KEEP RESPONDING TO ALL OF THEM?

It's not worth it.
You could just have a loving christian gf who hates feminists, gays and trannies with you.

mb its the way to go

TERFs don't actually need to be Lesbians, some are Straight women who just consider Trannies to be gross or dangerous for invading female spaces and bathrooms.
A lotta straight TERFs were saying shit when Target had to revoke their policy to let Trannies use the women's bathrooms due to all the sexual assaults that the trannies did almost immediately after they were allowed to put themselves in a private, unsupervised setting with women.

>christian

Attached: 1517461517032.jpg (428x469, 80K)

>>>r/atheism

twitter obsession

The TERF/Alt-Right Alliance might be my favourite development since the culture war began

Trans Exclusive Radical Feminist. They're the woke ones in sjw circles.

It was an inevitability, but still kind of odd to watch happen.

It just looks like she doesn't give a shit and is probably enjoying the shitstorm.

She's a shitposter.

Attached: based.png (1172x182, 43K)

every incel gets terf gf

*tips bible*

Attached: 1545744272085.png (1329x1231, 706K)

How about TERF/Alt-Right/Muslim alliance

Attached: 1517584031443.webm (960x540, 2.31M)

based

underrated post

>Bunch of men in dresses use their societal invincibility from the press to harass someone who thinks this easy swap gender nonsense is horse shit
>Absolutely nobody with power will call them out as mysoginists who genuinelly hate real women
Ironic really.

Marketing.

Don't give a shit about the politicool shit but I want to fuck that cat.

i dont get why trannies dont just take the trap route and be an effeminate male. ive been a somewhat passable trap for years now with almost no issue in daily life.

Attached: 1568933024747.jpg (525x525, 101K)

Post pic of yourself trap-kun.

real nazis and muslims were actually allied
alt-right and muslims doesn't make sense tho

>he had this saved and ready to go

Lead dev is getting actual pussy. Transbians crying about not getting their girl cocks sucked BTFO.

Attached: lesbians.png (926x727, 121K)

when will this meme end?

Islam is right about trannies.

Anybody got a link to where I can get the most up to date version? I'm just finding the initial release.

because they're overweight men with deformed faces
if they had the discipline to work on themselves they might maybe go for a rugged man look but since they just want an easy route to social privilege they become deranged trannies instead

HOLY SHIT I fucking love her. she's absolutely savage. and these self righteous tranny groups are so obnoxious and mentally ill. they do this shit all day long. look for people to brigade against.

Attached: Based.png (617x250, 36K)

>it's not even something in the game, literally just trannies witch-hunting again
Every fucking time. Amazing.

n-no bully pls...

Attached: 20190604_180216.jpg (720x817, 276K)

BASED

Just buy it, poorfag.

Attached: 2487324.png (299x459, 279K)

unironic trans commie blown the fuck out

Not if I can get it for free.

MJ, i-is that you?

LMAO

Attached: 1558216020029.png (900x822, 385K)

>no timestamp
>no legs with socks
calling fake and gay

Because it actually takes effort to pass and find it easier to change how the whole world views them than to change themselves.

You look like what I believe the dev to look like.

>picrew pride flag icon
>tranny emoji
>communist
>aware that they're a fucking retard
damn, the whole package

I hate everyone so no

That guy is really butthurt.

Attached: Capture.jpg (762x192, 26K)

what meme?
like how hard is it to go to the gym and get ur shit together? its 2019 no one cares if ur a fag why mutilate yourself to look like an abomination and then try to force ppl to call u something ur not. it all screams peak insanity to me...

Why would feminists give a shit about trannies, who are not women? What the fuck? Why is there a derogatory slur for feminists who actually care about females?

holy fuck

Attached: 1567984345951.jpg (631x658, 39K)

Fucking seething

Attached: 1568972193298.gif (301x301, 178K)

>even the trannies admit they belong together
Truly a power couple.

Attached: good job.png (484x303, 88K)

but you literally are.
trannies are perverts, rapists, they ruin careers and they fuck with things that are specifically designed to create an environment for women, like womens sports.

Trannies like to worm their way into absolutely everything, including feminist groups. Feminists aren't falling for it so they threw out the ugly mentally ill men.

:(
its actually me
wym user?
"passing" isn't even hard. i get mistaken for female most of the time and all i do is take care of my appearance and keep in shape at a gym 4 days a week for an hour. thats the bare minimum effort.

Absolutely would plow your boipussy.

>wym user?

Because the current cultural zeitgeist says that trannies are women so if you go against that you are a bad person.

game looks like pokemon gen 3. if I like it, i might gift some out

post more

we fucking tried and you fucking retards came after everything we liked, and whatever didn't fit your fancyland narrative was to be labeled as bigottry, well fuck you now then, you choose this future, and the purge starts soon.

>who fucking cares these people literally have no affect on you or your life get over yourself
But they do. That's the problem, fuckface. If they didn't, no one would care.

Damn

Attached: 1489980505388.png (500x500, 247K)

>trannies harassing the lead dev the day she said she's grieving the death of her grandma
>we're on the right side of history!11!1

bruh

Attached: heidesmoke.png (615x851, 251K)

this game already provided a shitton of entertainment for free with this thread alone, i'd say it's worth the price

>tfw like crossdressing but still laughed my ass off at this

Jesus christ. People should not talk shit if they can't take the heat. Trannies are so mentally ill.

Attached: 1546308142179.jpg (690x720, 77K)

B-B-B-BASADO

do you have any evidence? Yea Forums doesn't even play fucking games, less alone buy them

i-is that a bad thing?

vocaroo.com/i/s0RmJ7NNSMDn

Attached: tumblr_mhf9stz94p1qdjcg5o2_500.jpg (500x700, 110K)

wtf I love lesbians now

This

I want to get it myself just to write a review on that it's a good game and should be bought, I want to see how many comments I can catch

Attached: EE-uMuPVUAIXC3G.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Yeah, just noticed that too. I feel really awful for her. My grandma raised me most of my life growing up, since my mom was never around, and well... she's getting really old now. She's starting to become senile, and I just don't want her to go. I can't imagine a life without her.

I've always been depressed, all my life, so I've been thinking of just offing myself before she can die.

My heart goes out to the lead dev. Nobody should have to lose their grammy.

Attached: 1550639409008.png (1024x682, 77K)