Pokemon

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-211819_DraStic English.jpg (2960x1440, 2.03M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-211831_DraStic English.jpg (2960x1440, 2.14M)

debinaire

Attached: 1556854393874.png (900x900, 568K)

>no starter

Based as fuck. Daily reminder that this is the correct form of playing pokemon

>Gengar is just called "phantom" in korean
gay as hell

nice arg user

Why do people dump their starter?

Maybe because of their ability that amps them at low health, you can solo run the game with them.

They're overpowered in a game that is already braindead easy and after playing so many pokemon games you get tired of them and would rather just use different shit instead
How many times have you played pokemon with the same grass/fire/water starter that evolves at 16 and gets the same generic elemental moves?

luxray had so much potential

This is an English language only board. If you can’t speak Spanish, then GTFO.

>Maybe because of their ability that amps them at low health
U wot?

Only Blaziken, Mudkip and Greninja are any good though. Pokemon like Typhlosion are worse than all of the pokemon in OP's party.

This. It’s why I enjoy Nuzlocke runs where the starter gets killed.

>Only Blaziken, Mudkip and Greninja are any good though
>What is Venusaur, Feraligatr, Sceptile or Infernape

I'll give you Infernape. Venasaur is okay for multiplayer but dogshit for the single player.

Have you even used Bulbasaur as your starter before?

Yes. Grass starters in general are typically a bad option for single player.

Not in the Gen 1 games and remakes. Certainly can’t solo, but it is a big crutch against most gyms.

Overgrow, Blaze and Torrent amps the starter main elemental move when low on health.

Recently I've liked playing through with only two pokemon. I try to use type combos that hit neutrally. Right now I'm playing through Platinum with fire and grass, which aside from dragon, deals with everything pretty well.

I never did until the later generations. Burned out midway on Sun/Moon (boxed the starter there) but...
I always had a starter in my party until Gen 5. Samurott got boxed - its a design that executes extremely well in the anime but poorly as an animated 2D sprite that solely hops or charges.

I loved my Empoleon. It's still my favorite

Grass starters are ‘easy mode’ especially in Gen 1,3 and 4

Using staters limits team composition

Chikorita would like to have a word with you

They're pretty boring most of the time, there's more fun to be had in building a team without it

based penguinbro

Attached: F8Eiw9mF_400x400.png (400x400, 164K)

In Japanese, Ghastly and Haunter are "Ghos" and "Ghost". Pokemon names are retarded.