thunderstore.io/package/SirQuacker/MegaSurvivorPack/
thunderstore.io/package/baekhorangi/SteamBuildID/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He would work fine in 3D
who cares what hotpoo thinks
also classes having some similarities with eachother doesn't matter

We're getting paladin tho

Attached: ror.gif (200x200, 28K)

I'd actually very much like character skins based on this guy's art.

Attached: bandit.jpg (745x800, 152K)

on the subject of people complaining why we aren't on /vg/
every time that happens these threads immediately die

US East Monsoon modded lobby. 2/4

BiggerBazaar, Sacrifice, FallenFriends.

Attached: 1554417127843.png (484x406, 13K)

better be modified scarifice cause the default rates suck ass

it is, 12% I think

Attached: BzzOS9A.png (1800x3000, 727K)

Yeah, just did a run and it felt pretty good. I'm rolling with 8% default with a 0.25 modifier per person.

Completely new to RoR. Is it just run+gun SURVIVE gameplay? What's the big goal?

The big goal right now is to kill yourself. The original had a final boss.
Core gameplay is pretty fun though.

Let's try that again. Same ID

tfw no loader gf

Attached: 1569181401413.jpg (1213x2048, 250K)

Hopoo hasn't said anything negative about enforcer. But I think he's need a rework to be good. Plus his grenade launcher is a little too similar to MUL-T's scrap bomb

Attached: knuckleboom.png (1050x1900, 1.1M)

Attached: THICKER.png (440x266, 47K)

Engineer is a character for dumb people who think they're smart.

Is there anything out on the island in the snow map yet? You can see the containers are placed intentionally so you can jump over to it with some speed items, but last time I tried a version or two ago it just teleported you back.

Attached: 1557229751104.jpg (229x250, 8K)

dude
everyone here agrees that engineer is a no skill brainless class
still fun

Who?

Trying to get into the secret tunnel in the Abandoned Aqueduct, what determines the spawn of the buttons? I keep getting only one.

How do I beat dunestalker no damage as merc. Is it literally impossible because of his suction attack?

there's probably going to be an artifact out there later

usually they're next to rocks. you're playing engineer right?

WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR always activates at 25% health. Just run the fuck away when he gets close to that.

is there a lewd mod for loader?

>I keep getting only one.
Impossible. There are two always, they spawn near rocks, grass and bamboo. If you are not playing multiplayer you only can do it as engi.

Holy FUCK is 20 rounds as commando even possible anymore? I'm playing rainstorm for fuck sake

b-b-b-b-but I don't have items, it is prismatic trial. I only have guillotine, ukulele, crowbar and bomb on a stick.

mega.nz/#F!qXAGAaDT!mFinG0O_LbB788uU8GVj8g

Look up how to edit save for risk of rain 2 you're welcome

>tfw have never reached the ridiculous god mode part of RoR2 where you can just obliterate everything on the map instantly

I'm playing as Engi, yeah. Every video I've watched as a guide has the two buttons spawn in the exact same locations. Yet I'm only getting the one by the tunnel. I'm not getting the one by the bridge/hole at the middle of the hill.

Guys wtf happened
I can't even win stage 1 or 2 on RoR 1 anymore
new save file

Are you trying to do the thing where you can't drop below 100% health? Hint: That doesn't mean you can't take damage, it just means you're gonna need some brooches.

>tfw

Attached: punch.webm (420x412, 1.93M)

Bought RoR2 because you bros said it was good, but I'm fucking dying to everything. How do I git gud?

Attached: 1553132676894.png (283x302, 105K)

>If you are not playing multiplayer you only can do it as engi.
Not true, you can push pots onto them to trigger it.

Keep moving and kiting. Jump like a rabbit to fuck with enemy aim. Commando's roll is usually only useful for avoiding Wisp and Golem shots, otherwise it's just mobility. Usually a good idea to kill wisps before more spawn and swarm you with bullshit hitscan shots.
Learn what items work best with what character, so you can prioritize shops over chests.
On higher difficulties prioritize the teleporter over getting many chests. You can still loot once the event is done, but that chest across the map might not be worth it.

I am decently adept with tech but before I start shenaniganing this... If I want to remove this do I need to do fresh install of the game? Not an issue. Just curious.

Same here, but unironically.

Just wait for a new seed.

Play Huntress or Engineer until you get the basics down.

either back up the original files or just verify integrity with Steam

But there are same items always, I haven't found brooch

I'm the only one that only likes to start on titanic plains? The helps the slog that is the first level.

What should I be building on Merc?

Attached: 1561649142818.jpg (343x317, 35K)

Distant Roost can be good if both extensions are closed off. Keeps everything tightly packed and you can usually get everything within a couple minutes.

dude who worked on Castle Crashers

>too stupid to back up some files he replaces

I miss him so much brahs

Attached: 1550188652432.jpg (640x480, 66K)

What do you mean building? You get what you get

>too stupid to back up some files he replaces
Nah I just wanted a confirmation on something I suspected in the first place noting that adding these is quite a bite work.

Enforcer abilities
>deflect
Timed shield guard that if used good can be used to redirect attacks at enemies, moves you forward a bit
>shotgun
Can be charged for more damage, and propels enforcer backwards
>tear gas
Large AoE that stuns and does some DoT
>shield stance
Makes deflect let you hold your guard indefinitely, shotgun shoot faster and not knock you back.
Blocking enough in shield stance enough lets you transfer shield stance buffs to your moving mode and buffing deflect to be easier and do more damage.

the instructions are for modding and making shit yourself
you literally just fucking extract the assets into the fucking folder
technically adept my fucking ass

There are plenty of ways to affect that (shops being the most common), not to mention in multiplayer you can simply coordinate with others on who gets what.

is the super jump alt even worth giving up your flamethrower on arti?

>my intellect is superior
You got the most basic thing wrong

Actually my favorite character, game is dead until he's in.

Will you print 100 medkits if you find printer? I mean you got medkit printer and you get what you get.

im still torn
it's god tier mobility and solves the early game for her completely while remaining relevant thru the whole game, but the lack of damage is noticeable
on the other hand flamethrower is ridiculously risky because you can't sprint so you need hopoo feathers to even use it for more than a second in mid-late game

Has anyone used the head stompers with Artificers new special yet? I feel like it would work really well, cause youd jump up high, then when you reach the apex you boost up to get a nit higher than slam down.

I honestly apologize for looking into this at the end of a workday (bit tired) and making a mistake by reading instructions text while having 0 idea at the first place how you mod this specific game.

Do you seriously think there is even 1 person alive who would not see through this post as being facetious, and would reward you with anything else but rolling eyes? If you can't contribute then stop posting.

how do I unlock more classes quickly? game feels really tiring to play without having new classes. stuff like that should just be implemented and not be unlocks. i hate unlocking shit in games

how do i know where enmies spawn when they start spawning? otherr people seem to know

It's all in jest my dude
You know what to do now, literally replace the fales in the folder

>Bandolier + Loader's Special
There's no way this special isn't getting smashed by the nerf hammer

Attached: 1565312405713.gif (422x309, 447K)

it doesnt work

Loader is Artificer's buff dom lesbian GF

Why have a high jump if you can't float anymore?

lmao you wish you could have fun

It's only 100% damage and slow firing
most people are calling for buffs and hotpoo noted this

>it's only 100%
in most cases it's 600%
each of its shots has a high proc rate
it stuns and pulls in each hit enemy
only has like 5 seconds or so of downtime, not counting bandolier

It's by far her best ability.

step one: break the game

Attached: file.png (912x556, 805K)

Step two: break the game.

Attached: ss+(2019-09-23+at+09.20.38).jpg (1920x1080, 893K)

>not a punch that chunks bosses in 3-4 hits lategame

>high priority whites
crit glasses, syringes, teddies, bleed dagger, topaz brooch
>high priority greens
guillotine, bandolier, kjaro, runalds, ukele, atg missile, stealthkit
>reds
clover, brainstalks, frost relic, sentient meathook, tesla, vultures, alien head, shattering justice
>situational items
- fuel cell every time as tonic+gesture can single handedly carry a run
- berzerkers pauldron if you have got gasoline, focus crystal or black hole
-harvester scythe and predatory instincts only if you have crit

>no slug
lmao

I just wanted to say I bought this game 12 hours ago and Iā€™ve really enjoyed it so far and I spent it all getting enough lunar coins for her

Attached: 4886517F-FF62-4E72-9D07-B0171E32540E.jpg (1200x1662, 306K)

harvester scythe gives 5% crit on its own my dude

Headstomper kills Floating but if you gather enough feathers you could chain your jumpe with a moon bounce and crash down.

Engineer breaks the game by coughing, dude. Any form of AOE regen or AOE burst skyrockets his power level to absurd numbers.

>rex's alt m2 gimps his damage by taking away the fact that his regular m2 removes the cooldown on his primary
did hotpoo really not realize the correct way to play rex is to hold down LMB while spamming RMB?

1x slug is most definitely a must have, not dismissing it though it isn't something I would stack or need asap
I know that. It's not a high priority stacking item because I feel that 5% isn't enough to be impactful

Pretty good but you forgot all the speed items. A slow merc is a dead merc.

topaz brooch and barrier in general is my favorite survival item

help me pls

Killing one enemy gave me 500 barrier.

Attached: MonsoonLoaderAchieve.png (1737x769, 836K)

technically it's a backswing and not a cd but same difference
and I feel like the bigger damage source is being able to use m2s quickly and in the places you want. the quick m1s are just a bonus in my opinion
I honestly don't understand the new m2, it seems garbage for dealing with any mobile target at all if it isn't specifically rooted already

tfw haven't had a successful suicide on monsoon ever since the new update

OK THIS IS SEXY

Attached: 1568508182453.png (511x694, 230K)

>the melee classes are easier/safer to do a monsoon obliteration with than the ranged

Attached: 1554636511439.png (999x975, 1.98M)

I did it. On Drizzle

I didn't encounter a single overloading worm during that run though, other overloading bosses appeared

free barrier and free iframes help a ton

Should I just cheat in the new abilities?
The achievements required to unlock them seem barely possible on Monsoon which I play exclusively because everything else is too boring.

Attached: 1562523843833.png (824x821, 726K)

Just clip through the wall. The collision is so bad that you don't even need hyper speed or anything.

>overloading elder lemurians
>6 of them due to challenge of the mountain

Attached: 1561440871815.jpg (234x250, 10K)

I can potentially see seed volley stacking up some real damage if you had like 3 back up mags, but at that point you would be giving up 76% of your hp per set of 4 volleys

>Commano M1 still gets way too inaccurate
>Basic M2 is dogshit and the alternate one is a direct upgrade
>Roll is the worst movement ability in the game
>Default special only just now got a QoL feature and the grenades are bugged

"We think commando is fine and all the negative opinions are about "how he feels"" Fuck off Hopoo and fix him

Attached: 1569161460522.png (961x531, 679K)

why yes I do only play on monsoon
how could you tell?

it's an ability that seems completely geared for lategame. which makes very little sense to me given the rest of rex's kit doesn't seem good at getting to that point at all without mortar's fantastic damage and flexibility.

Commando is pretty much one of the best characters in the game and one of the ones that can actually handle current monsoon

celestial portal on monsoon is a joke as Loader/Merc. Commando is completely based on whether the first 2-3 stages give you usable items.

I wish some of you pros would stream so I could see what the fuck I am doing wrong

Fuck off?

Ok I've made up my mind and I'm doing it.
What the fuck do I edit to get all the new skills?

Attached: 1515784439808.png (198x200, 41K)

Hurr durr character need items to be good

>grenades are bugged
They are kinda mediocre, but what part is bugged? Damage?

>doesn't want to unlock them on a lower difficulty
>cheats them in instead which is even less effort than drizzle
>doesn't even know how to edit his save file

Attached: 1568827020192.png (1682x1455, 1.34M)

Every other ability in the game "overrides" your m1 if you press them. The nades you cant throw them while holding m1 and have to deliberately let go of m1 to toss one. Im sure it will be fixed but it makes an already subpar ability feel even clunkier

how do

Attached: 1562399507624.jpg (600x546, 35K)

Yes that's the point.

Merc/Loader can celestial with completely random items. Commando actually needs somewhat decent items to function.

I can afford to play only 2-3 runs a day, I don't have time for this drizzlet shit.

>Too good for rainstorm
>But can't actually complete them on monsoon

Why not just switch to rainstorm and have the challenge be accomplishing the cheevies, then go back to monsoon?

Attached: 1556766094605.png (672x586, 20K)

>wanting to get bored to death on Rainstorm

what the hell do you do to have such little time

>mul-t challenges: learn how to tie your shoes
>commando challenges: slay God himself
why are they like this?

Attached: swindled.png (352x357, 132K)

I would appreciate video evidence in the future, but it's believable with i-frameMan and Loader's utility.
Sounds like an excuse to instantly get the new skills rather than doing cheevos on rainstorm being boring.

Attached: thats bullshit.png (570x558, 117K)

US Monsoon, aiming for an obliteration

>how do i know where enmies spawn when they start spawning?
They always spawn around you.

US East Monsoon
> Starting teleporter at 50% vote
> Obliterating at Obelisk

Attached: 8abf4265cf611441e70573c3b01ffd6c.jpg (1000x636, 90K)

Reach the "end" with the first character, it's like pottery.

nevermind its closed, I joined this dude's lobby instead.

>the year of our lord 1 + 2018
>game still doesn't have dedicated server executable

why are developers legit retarded these days

You may as well not even play the game

modded NA

Attached: lain 01.gif (972x1000, 1.09M)

Alright heres a compromise
Cheat in skills and skins
AFTER you get everything legit on your favorite character. That's what I intend to do anyway

>airborne for more than 30 seconds
>no achievement
What I am doing wrong, bros? I can't use items or stand atop of mobs, right?

Why is this game so much harder than the first one

Attached: 12262487779.png (623x533, 310K)

It's not done the game isn't balanced etc etc etc

Maybe you didnt actually do 30 seconds. Go to Titanic Plains, finish the teleporter event and jump on and off one of the geysers. Use your M2 to spin back forward into the geyser.

Because shit can spawn behind you and you won't see it.

Literally just go to the Celestial portal and spam all your moves while aiming upwards, since the warp is super low in that area

I just got the Equipment that lets you temporarily fly, used the Celestial portal, flew up as high as i could and whenever they were off cooldown I dashed upwards.

Got the achievement long before I fell too far and got teleported back onto the platform.

I have timer.
Looks like I'll have to cheese it. I think timer resets if you bump into mobs, although I tried to avoid that too.

Please tell me the secret to Obliteration on Monsoon with Merc, I keep dying before Map 7

Attached: bsi.png (300x377, 134K)

EU VANILLA

Attached: dgn.png (258x400, 173K)

Hitting a mountain shrine should give load of gold

Yeah I figured it out. You can't bump into mobs. If it resets double jump than it the same as hitting ground. Sucks.

try not dying

your reward is more items in return for more bosses why should you get any money?

Attached: 1554440391321.png (750x750, 307K)

Attached: ivan come back.jpg (273x351, 65K)

Flying drones in general need a major AI overhaul. The amount of times I've seen them get stuck on terrain is baffling.

jump down the bazaar pit and use your skills as much as possible
dont hit the platforms

PURE

Attached: 20190923223643_1.jpg (2560x1440, 373K)

this run lmao

Attached: PWEOVBu.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

but you already get a bunch of money for killing the extra bosses on top of more items

SEX

Attached: 20190923231301_1.jpg (2560x1440, 325K)

Because 1 more item isn't enough when most of the time you get a shit one
And it would help get money before hitting the teleport to open chest
So you hit the shrine, get money to open chest quicker but have to deal with a harder teleport event, if you succeed you get a shitty additional item
I think it's a fair change to help against the struggle most face in monsoon between choosing time and item

I found magazine printer, 32 mags were enough

Seeing the slay the spires devs go through the process of making a new character and gradually address balance and feedback makes hopoo look like a bunch of lazy clowns.

just play the good version
the first one

We aren't playing ror1. There is no struggle in choosing between time and item in this game. We're playing ror2 where the taking the teleporter massively jumps the difficulty and dwarfs the amount added by time. The correct choice is almost always item.

seriously
hopoo honestly just seems to fucking throw shit at the wall
like the actual amount of content per update is just fine by me but there are so many basic things that just plain haven't been addressed for months

>have only found one elite equipment ever
will these always be hyper rare items that you would hear about from "that kid"?

2/4

they are items that are doomed to "totally exist guys, I swear!"

Relax, user. It only took me 94 hours to get the fire one.

But this is wrong user
If you take too much time on monsoon, the difficulty scale too hard to pull through, only godlike RNG help in this case
And even if you decide to choose item over time, then you face the spawning problem, for example the last game I played, even though I killied everything that spawned and open a lost of capsule, there was barely enough to open 2 chests in 2 fucking minute
This is ridiculous
There should be more way to get gold quickly so opening chest isn't a waiting game in early/mid game so you don't get overwhelm bu the time scaling in lategame

i've only ever found one, and it was the lightning one
back when it just cannibalized half of your health into shields with no upside

no matter how stupidly op i got i always get one shotted by random shit in stage 4 monsoon
fuck

Attached: 1536192724671.jpg (836x543, 111K)

>drizzlets talking like they know anything about monsoon

Attached: 1468304820449.jpg (960x720, 66K)

THIS
HOPOO ARMOR WHEN

Iā€™ve went back to the first one, which I had barely played before. Acrid never fucking shows up for me, am I missing something here?

monsoon = speed the fuck up faggot or you die in one hit and can't kill shit

FUCKING JOIN NOW

RoR kept me entertained for about 15 hours.
RoR2 is approaching a hundred.

but i'm eu

fucking lmao

Attached: 1555386640573.png (620x593, 39K)

I have like 42 hours of RoR1 and I never even played online in that one.

A guy had trouble joining so I remade room.

sometimes they are near foliage or bramble, kinda a little bit of growth.

On stage one just go hit the teleporter asap so things spawn and delay it if you won't have enough to get all the items but maybe one.
If you get a retarded boss like a horde of elite wisps then you weren't winning that one anyway.

Alternate idea. Loader is Artificer's buff sub lesbian GF.

How do you manage this? A big stack of shaped glass? My last run was a first item glass commando and I didn't get one shot but still got hit by shit like bronzong balls every once in a while.

but loader is for merc

Not him but I've had a pack or 4+ blazing elder lemurs spawn on top of me before and I only survived because I had like 7 quails to leap out of the way.

Did they ever buff Merc? He felt kinda shit early on.

My drone killed the overloading worm. I'm still fucking mad

grab a focus crystal and start doing stupid damage

merc is like the best character in the game dude

Anyone got a priority list for Artificer? Next character I'm practicing with.

same, I don't know if was a patch or what, but I loaded up the game for the first time in months and I can't win shit

I really like MUL-T's new grenade launcher but I hate its charge system. They should have just made it fire slower baseline, but let it scale with attack speed

>basically just 15% damage per stack for melee classes
>common
What were they thinking

Its a little wonky since it recharges all 4 shots at once but its good for swapping to every couple of seconds before you go back to nailgun.

Hey, never turn down good damage.

Been playing again since i stopped around the scorching acre update
Did they buff the red item drops from the huge chest? my past 5 runs i've been getting at least 2-3 of them per run

Eu

That didn't exist when I played tho
Since when? I last played on release.

I mean I haven't played risk of rain 1 since before chef and loader
so it might be that

>chef
I didn't even know this was a thing
is it a meme class

how the FUCK are you supposed to do a prismatic trial without losing hp

chef is a bot that does its best to serve the people he cares about

2/4

Mags are an obvious high one, and I'd say on kill effects are good things to aim for.
If you aren't running ion surge, feathers can be really useful.
A couple of crowbars and APs should help as well.
Anything with RoF-up as well as things that activate after taking damage isn't going to be much help.

is there a better feeling than riding a magma worm with loader's grapple?

Since the new patch I haven't even seen an overloading worm on rainstorm. In fact, I'm lucky if I even manage to get to the third loop. Am I a shitter, bros?

I think the moment where you have to wait for it to charge is a good spot to use your m2, at least when it's available
If you take launcher + saw you can have a good build that doesnt need soldier's syringe for anything, at the cost of wisps being kind of hellish

waiting until a magma worm comes flying straight towards you then charge punching it directly in the face at 500mph so it dies instantly

Bad luck or 2fast. I only found one at stage 20. So 5 loops in.

I tried to do that but then dealing with wisps becomes impossible without trash clearing items, and wandering vagrant shits on you too.

>Just unlocked Mercenary and tried him for the first time
WHAT'S DONE IS DONE, SURVIVED TO SEE ANOTHER DAY
THE DANCE OF LIFE, THE HUNTER AND THE AGILE PREY
NO GUARANTEE WHICH OF THEM WILL SUCCEED
STRONG OR WEAK

Attached: 1520865865104.png (170x153, 34K)

HERE I STAND BENEATH THE WARM AND SOOTHING RAIN

ok so who the fuck is the genius that decided to make loader a girl

Attached: 129.jpg (229x229, 6K)

still 2/4
does nobody want to play?

you're just rusty. had this problem too

I find wandering vagrants easier/safer to kill with grenade launcher than with nail gun, since you can stand further away while still dealing full damage and dip in cover while your gun reloads. Unless you're referring to the small jellyfish in which case yeah they suck.

Do Goat Hoofs affect the speed of your walking turrets?

but im us

Yeah

Hotpoo you retard when people are complaining about being "one shotted" they don't literally mean 1 damage tick that removes the entire health pool god damn

OSP is worthless as is an needs to be redone. Or just give us a fucking armor item shit

Attached: 1358352901235.gif (200x156, 842K)

doesnt matter

the skill achievements are too hard

Attached: 1.jpg (537x452, 146K)

play with Yea Forums

us east
unmodded
monsoon
1/4

Attached: ligma.jpg (652x680, 138K)

>merc challenge: slay god himself with your shoes untied

I'd say it's worth it, since on monsoon getting in close range to use the flamethrower is quite dangerous. Your damage falls of quite a bit when fighting easier bosses like stone titan or beetle queen, but in case of vagrants it doesn't really make much difference since vagrants are really dangerous up close. On the other hand, alt R allows you to kite vagrant's homing ball quite graciously and also allows you to dab on wisps by quickly gaining distance between you and them

Tonic+Gesture
Luck out and get brainstalks
Blast rules of nature while playing Merc at all times.

Redpill me on Commando's grenade

Trades in his best ability for like a really not good one

Finally feeling like it's time to start disassembling and painting. Need to make him some big gloves though

Attached: IMG_20190922_203317-1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 404K)

They're okayish; nice damage and AOE but they barely qualify as a "sidegrade" to the normal R.
The fact you have to stop shooting to use them is annoying and since they have to bounce once before they can explode that makes them useless for any flying enemies.

I think they would be way better if we could shoot them to make them explode on command.

crowbars are decent with new M2

So what's the general strategy for 2? Rush tele, grab chests that are close and go next? Is it even worth it since difficulty progresses one stage further every time you jump anyway? Looks like it's better to leave at the end of current dfficulty for more time.
>just started, try rainstorm with commando
>die to first boss barely doing anything (Wisp)
>later on unlock Merc on drizzle
>go back to rainstorm
>activate teleporter with nothing but quail and topaz
>actually kill the Colossus, finished him last after all the trash

Very tacticool but overall weaker than his default. AoE is too weak to be considered over the stun the default provides. Could use a serious radius buff.

>play uppercut merc
>malachite wisps spawn
>golf him into the stratosphere and ignore him for the rest of the teleporter event

Is there any reason to use his default M2 over this?

it is now officially my favorite edit

DPS

>Rush tele, grab chests that are close and go next?
Do whatever you feel is most comfortable to you, you don't have to listen to the rushfags who think you shouldn't be in a stage for more than a minute.

Can we get somebody to mod the game so that it plays the song at the start of the TP event?

It's 2x200 vs 1x450 if I remember correctly, I guess if you wanted the extra Proc chance instead that would make sense, but it's not like it does more damage. Unless the cooldowns are different, but I don't think that's the case.

>brainstalks and syringes on commando

Attached: crux cruo.gif (106x118, 7K)

>tfw that point in the game where you have 11 Fuel Cells, 12 Crowbar, 10 Shades, and a Royal Capacitor
>Look at everything and mash Q and it instantly evaporates

Attached: tumblr_pru3v7H5gF1qmw207o2_500-1.png (308x343, 155K)

No, new Merc M2 is amazing. Katana shoryuken

I've been noticing this a lot lately particularly after this new patch.

>get a fuel cell printer
>have only draconic egg on hand
At least I was planning to obliterate myself anyway (was one location away).

Finally, a good fucking defensive item

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x215, 19K)

Unlike what drizzlets may say the grenades are incredibly good.

First off, the bad.
The grenades have a fairly awkward trigger time, the AoE is pretty small and the damage is not reliable if you don't have a good aim, plus they have no stun and do not improve with attack speed, unlike the ability they replace.

The good.
They have a non existent cooldown and you get 2, meaning you can spam them however much you want.
Furthermore, while the AoE is pretty small the fact it is an AoE and you can spam them means you can actually carpet bomb a wide area and trigger all your item effects on multiple enemies at once.
It also gives you a way to hit enemies far away, to hit at awkward angles and overall they are just versatile in their use, as opposed to the other ability that is just Double Tap but faster.

I don't get why people don't like the grenades, all the new Commando skills basically make him finally viable, before his abilities were just variation of his basic shooting, now his abilities are actually varied and cover more niches.
You already have a "shoot at a distance" skill, why would you want a "shoot at a distance but faster" or "shoot at a distance and pierce enemies".
Now you have a fuck off shotgun and a fuck you frag nade, which can carry Commando without the need of finding a x20 stack of certain items.

>x4 Fuel Cells with Ocular HUD

Attached: 1569185915795.png (480x469, 248K)

>buy healing drone to help early levels
>it gets stuck following me through aqueduct and isn't there when I need it
they would actually be a good investment if they weren't dumb

>greater imp teleports to the drone on the other side of the map instead of me

Lumerian tiddies

thing is the regular R stuns enemies

I NEED IT

Attached: 1532571346277.jpg (424x736, 85K)

The stun is important when your evasive option for commando is poopoo

It has occurred to me today that the turtle is almost RoR1's monster tooth

Be real with yourselves
Sniper, bandit, and Enforcer are only going to be featured as alt abilities for commando. Hopoo thinks they're 'too boring'.

It stuns a single enemy at worst and three or four at best.
For half a second.
Is this why there's a wave of people going "MONSOON IS TOO HARD =("?
Stun is not important as much as raw damage, his dodge is not the best around but if you cannot use the dodge to fuck off or get behind a wall then give up on playing Commando because you're just leaning onto your items at that point and if you get shitty ones you'll get fucked.

You don't need to stop the enemy, you need to kill the enemy.

How's the switch version? Anyone have it?

>he can't even wrap his head around an interrupt
yikes

shit and no gyro

Uppercut interrupts the constant M1 you should be doing in a way whirlwind does not. With enough backup mags, uppercut ends up displacing you more often than it serves you, unlike with whirlwind.

>My superior aoe will help me tank these golem lasers

The nastiest thing about this is that by the time you've finished charging your second punch the first one's about off cooldown already so it's like having 0 cooldown.

You're the ones having trouble to survive without a stun, drizzlets, not me.

They've said they plan to do improvements to the console versions. So make of that what you will.

After switching to the shotgun not having as much stun on demand is actually very significant.

You don't actually seem to understand this game at all and watching you pretend to be superior is sort of embarrassing, could you stop

Great, you can handicap yourself with shitty options and still limp by. We're all very impressed.

I love this game but goddamn I've recently come to the realization that I only enjoy playing as 2 of the characters.

Attached: 23412.jpg (700x500, 35K)

That's sad. I have it on steam but if have more people to play with on switch.

Since skills 2.0 I've exclusively been playing Commando. No shame.

You want to replace a spammable AoE with a shitty long cooldown stun that works only on minor enemies if you hit them directly.
You are giving yourselves a handicap, I'm just calling you retarded for thinking a vague stun is worth jack when you have hordes of elites chasing down your ass.

Play something other than drizzle and loop more than once.

lol

closed

>Included Huntress
>But not Bandit
I'm killing Hopoo.

Is it even possible to finish prismatic trial as Merc today without taking damage? I don't see any topaz turtles

Welcome to every prismatic trial after the first one

how does that work? surely the game doesnt do double and triple crits?

>Sniper and Bandit are boring but literal autoaim snorefest Huntress is fine
Holy shit just let me point and shoot.

Attached: 72523.jpg (149x129, 4K)

Acrid and CHEF when?

Attached: 1ef.png (1200x1156, 2.6M)

I actually kind of agree when it comes to sniper, even though he's my favorite character from RoR1. He's literally "shoot accurate hitscan and backroll" which isn't too far from commando (except commando has shit rng bulletspread)

like, why does he even have this fucking bullet spread? for disincentivizing plinking from long range? the game already has damage fall-off to prevent this. like what the fuck. I just want a reliable no-bullshit hitscan character

You better start spamming hopoo to fix this bullshit asap

Give Commando a rifle instead of his dual pistols. Change the mechanic so he firsts bursts as his M1.
Let Bandit be the dual pistol character. Obviously highly crit dependent to make the weapons stand out more.
Sniper has a damage multiplier that increases with each successive headshot.

There. Each class is unique enough. They can all have their own movement tweaks and shit to further differentiate themselves.
None of this is boring, goddamn Shitpoo.

Post Mercenary images.

Attached: 1554983911574m.jpg (1024x664, 70K)

One thing the spread serves to do is make his M2 much better than shotgun in the late game. It's instantly cast and resets the spread, as well as being longer range. You can just dump 10 backup mags of his default M2's in one second if you like, or spread them out to keep his accuracy high.
Shotgun's the obvious choice for soloing monsoon, but the default still has its advantages and part of that comes down to his accuracy.

>Just switch Bandit's and Commando's weapons
why?

i just got aids from reading this post

Because Commando is soldier, he should be more like one, not just generic gun guy. Hopoo's entire reasoning for the other classes being too boring or generic is the fact that Commando has no fucking distinction the way he is now.

This is stupid. Nobody cares if two characters have similar looking guns. Also who cares if they're similar in function? Both Commando and MUL-T have automatic hitscan guns, but their differences in skills and in the stats of their M1's keep them unique.
Bandit's M1 is far more different in function from commando's than MUL-T's nailgun. You're getting too hung up on the way their guns look.

fair point. she thick tho
she isn't actually that braindead since you trade your attention, more free from shooting, it is now used to dodge more, since her hp pool is smaller

>Because Commando is generic gun guy, he should be more like one, not just generic gun guy.

Attached: 1555249344599.png (600x600, 123K)

it's a valid point but I'm still of the opinion that spread should be decreased a bit

how do i unlock this shotgun for commando, its not showing up ingame

Commando is the most iconic character of the game. Giving him a rifle he'd still be generic gun guy but lose out on his iconic appearance. Many people like Commando BECAUSE he is just 'guy with a gun' and not a space wizard or space anime samurai.

>m.jpg
what does it mean?

Attached: nZYo2WL.png (1200x959, 497K)

Grenade is only really worth anything if you intend on going to stage 7 and obliterating. If I'm going for an hour or more, I want suppressing fire because it synthesizes better with syringes and brainstalks, and I can better damage vagrants, vultures, and alloy units. It'll be worth a lot more if hopoo removes that stupid delay between tossing a grenade and firing the shotgun/double tap.

Also, just did two recordings against a beetle queen, one with grenade, one with suppressing fire. With suppressing fire, it took 32 seconds. With grenade it took 37 seconds. The grenade took longer, but it did aid in taking out lemurians and beetles, so there's that.

Attached: Commando closeup.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

This. I always thought that *a* commando character using dual pistols is kind of weird. Like, who the fuck uses AP rounds with SMGs?

this

Commando's iconic appearance is his armor, not his choice in weaponry.

What makes someone a commando is that they carry out raids. They're lightly equipped dudes that get in there like paratroopers, and shit. The fact that he's a commando isn't because of his guns, but because he pushes forward to invade planets or asteroids or some shit because it's the future.

i remember that one time i got like 300 shaped glass on a 10 man or whatever and absolutely annihilated everyone.

Attached: PULL MY GLASS TRIGGER.png (721x577, 15K)

After hornet I don't know anymore. I haven't been able to will myself to go back to his default look. It's too fucking sleek.

It's his overall appearance and part of that is the weapons.

Is it possible to beat Alloy Meme Unit early on Rex (Monsoon)?

Attached: 1562365817032[1].jpg (448x545, 75K)

No, it just means a constant sustain of crits. I've had that setup on Merc before and the endless crits felt orgasmic.

but commandos pistols look boring in 2

I think it works great, i used it to get the challenge for killing a boss in one second. You can still hover, just repeatedly tap space bar to avoid triggering ground pound

>Going out of my way to pay 5 lunar coins just to avoid Siren's Call every run

Attached: artificer.png (1285x1017, 119K)

Don't hold your breath.

Or he could play the game with his brand new abilities that are gay as fuck to get if you want them all, stay mad tho.

I wonder if that would be the case, or maybe we might get a master/pet survivor something like a techno necromancer, resurrecting the enemies you kill and use them as minions pretty much like that necromancer game that hoppo was doing before scraping it and doing the other one with the skull asassin

Posting directions because fuck those fucking losers trying to justify wasting time like that.
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/478980185/#478996589

I just got to stage 19 and then hit the celestial portal by mistake and you cant change it to the regular teleporter by activating it after

If you walk up to/touch the obelisk and then walk over to the right, a normal portal back to stages appears.

If you approach the obelisk an exit portal opens down the the right of the obelisk. You can leave and return to the run

Not him, but last night I had 8x fuel with ocular hud. All it does is reset the skill once you use it, it's really nice with the warhorn.

Attached: Should we tell him.jpg (480x360, 23K)

FUCK

Attached: 1454195012353.jpg (567x440, 28K)

Anyone notice a habit with Artificer that when you release your M2 with backup mags she releases the second immediately after, wasting your second shot? Seems like something that needs to be fixed.

Dude I am so sorry

user I tried really hard to save you. I typed as fast as I could and everything

Attached: 4aa84f0a.jpg (500x375, 62K)

Playable thicc Lemurian mod WHEN?

Attached: risk of rain literally me.png (1065x925, 96K)

Been in since release. Don't expect Hopoo to give a fuck, bunch of hacks.

Well you can have titty lemurians.
And you can play as lemurians.
So, now?

fuck this game

Attached: shitsoon.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

>you can have titty lemurians
pics or didn't happen

That was entirely your fault.

Attached: community_image_1391600907.gif (400x308, 1.17M)

>Nerfs the movement speed of the LARGE LAD
Fuck Hopoo.

>No Feathers as MUL-T
Might as well call it gg after 30 mins.

You deserve it for playing Mul-T.

Warning: Extremely sexy.

Attached: 40rG2I5.png (471x575, 258K)

no one tell him

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Attached: 1569154884271.png (1024x427, 230K)

This is mainly a problem after you get some attack speed. It's easy with low attack speed to let go of M2 after you throw at full charge, but not so much late game. Agreed it's annoying though hopefully it'll be changed so you can't hold down to shoot multiple.

>Give Huntress a second chance
>She takes forever to kill anything, has no range and is more boring than MUL-T
Even Commando is more fun to play.

No feather MUL-T is rough for sure.

Whoa mama
I mean, just make the nose smaller, add eyelashes and it's perfect

Attached: f7fa85d211d55d2f6d01297f98c1d89cf5cbaa92.gif (1214x631, 84K)

You haven't unlocked ballista or her old new blink, have you? She's a fucking menace.

Use your m2 properly dum dum.

But to be sure, I don't like her M1 in conjunction with ballista. I think she should get a charge shot where holding M1 pulls back an arrow for more damage, and a simple click does less damage than the default M1 click + this supposed new attack is manually aimable.

>>She takes forever to kill anything
Nigga use the spinny blade. That shit is one of the most broken AOE attacks in the game.

>change the entire race
fuck off

New skills better than old on all chars?

Please do not feed or seed the lemurians.

The glaive is good, but running around slowly plinking away at shit with arrows is a snorefest.

I can't wait to see your work man

I want to be Huntress and be seeded by a dozen Lemurians.

???

give me RoR 1 tips please

If you don't get Clover 3 loops in, you may as well restart.

James Cameron when he made Aliens.

Looks absolutely boss. Are you going to make a rifle or just settle for a pistol?

Ten man Risky 2. CTRL+alt+~ connect 47.147.73.195 >Sacrifice for equips only >Bigger Bazaar >Enemies with items way late if we ever get there Quick test run. Trying to cut down on the desync that occurs post stage 8.

Attached: Desolate Forest, ground zero.png (1786x2385, 3.03M)

>thought the stun grenade hit both golems
>couldn't see any laser anymore because the frost globe covered it
>stun grenades didn't proc either even though I was blasting him the whole time
>die instantly
yeah ok I should have just ran away like a pussy and alt+f4d because the game gave me no movement
Also fuck the director in this patch, I swear it just wanted me fucking dead by constantly spawning elite wisps above my face and fucking me over on the security chest spawn

I just wanted the skin

Attached: 20190923181202_1.jpg (2560x1440, 271K)

Fucking copy paste.
>Sacrifice for equips only
>Bigger Bazaar
>Enemies with items way late if we ever get there

Attached: Risky.gif (331x331, 75K)

I have a 1/12 scale lever-action rifle that fits scale-wise but officially (and the RoR2 model confirms) it's supposed to be a slug shotgun. I may need to source a better part for it, or print his RoR2 shotgun. He will definitely have both guns though.

Unlock more items

Huntress is piss easy to use you smallbrain. AoE and mobility galore.

3/10

She's piss easy but also fucking boring.

4/10

Until artifacts 2.0 i'm just gonna keep playing mercenary because fuck being unable to iframe through the bullshit this game throws at you

5/10

I wouldn't try to beat Alloy Meme Unit on monsoon unless you're having a god run on any character.

i hurt my wrist playing loader

Where do you place Bepinex and the R2API? the tutorial videos are removed

does everyone get a skin if we obliterate on a monsoon run? or just the guy that activates it?

everyone

Technical issues. Nobody can join atm. Sorry.

Move shift to M4, and now move sprint to shift. You'll get used to it soon enough.

put the bep shit into the folder the ror2.exe is in
r2api goes into bep folder

there is literally NOTHING wrong with playing mul-t

multi holds the fucking hammer what the hell thats sick

So glad you guys are pleased with how I decided to implement HAN-D!
t. Hopoo

Riskumbrain haha

Closed. Thanks to the anons who helped me. Gonna fix mid-game joining.

Attached: 1492571152630.png (1245x541, 13K)

you better

I got that combo in multiplayer and it was good
it does change your playstyle instantly, but that's kinda what reds should do.

If you combine the stomp with the AOE blast of the jump, suddenly you are doing a LOT more damage to things. but you are also in a LOT more danger

I just took a hotpoo and it told me lunar coins are a good mechanic

Well, it looks like the alt skins are working nicely.

Attached: AltSkinsTest.png (411x327, 171K)

I want to play as Providence...

Why won't he let us do that?

Attached: david-moser-2015-12-providencefinal.jpg (1736x1346, 392K)

>trying to get the under 25 minute celestial portal for loader on monsoon because if I fail the 25 minute mark I can at least get the skin
>free portal on stage one
>Gesture and Tonic
should I do it?

I noticed that artificer alt skin also works fine with the current lewd mod.
Can you try making the lemurian heads a bit cuter? They look extremely goofy and having boobs doesn't really go with that.

I still have tonic undiscovered in my logbook because I've never picked it up since Scored Acres after hearing it gives you a debuff

because he ded

Working on touching up the lemurians, doing golems and titans, and maybe worms if I have the time.

Attached: AltSkinsTest5.png (531x609, 370K)

Anyone hosting atm?

>Paladin
>sword/hammer and shield survivor
>M2 deploys shield, can swing while shielding, movement speed is reduced
>shift is a little charge, stuns if it impacts with enemy
>R is something throwable, probably

>alternative M1 is a shotgun

Why is magma worm such a disappointing failure in RoR2? It's like they didn't actually think at all about how the worm would work in 3d, so he just flails around randomly, they can't have him be aggressive since you can't see him coming from all directions like in the original so instead he is just completely useless and occasionally pops up and goes back down near you.

So why the FUCK would they put a magma worm on the new stage when it's like the worst environment for his AI and he can just jump out of the map and softlock the game.

anyone got a good text/image guide for ror1?

You're a godsend dude, thanks for all the hard work

EU lobby NA is fine

Attached: 1459096772174.png (1920x3820, 976K)

>worms
tiddy... worms?
you're gonna have to tell us what you have in mind with that

Attached: 1492959545257.png (418x421, 189K)

Didn't know I was playing Overwatch

shhh don't worry about it. the only thing I'm currently working out with them is how I'm going to do their heads. I might make them smaller or change the shape entirely in a worse case scenario.

Attached: AltSkinsTest6.png (641x593, 532K)

>merc skin isn't suitless or torn suit
I am disappointed beyond belief.

But do join my lobby

EU lobby NA fine

Attached: 1464573878055.png (2948x2628, 540K)

I'm not convinced. The brittle crown lore seems to be about him.

>Distant Roost 99% of the time
>Titanic Plains 1% of the time
What the fuck is this bullshit, I barely see this map

giant
flying
hot
dicks

Their goofiness adds to their charm if you ask me. I'm not tryin' to beat my meat here. Just go 'heheh tiddies, nice.'

right click game on steam>properties>local files>verify integrity

I can't change the normalmap and I'll have to redo the standard merc model quite a bit before I can get to doing that. I can probably go for the bustier model on that version or something.

Attached: AltSkinsTest4.png (715x505, 395K)

distant roost is also garbage since it requires you to walk long linear paths if you aren't playing mercenary which fucking sucks if you you spawn on the island and the teleporter is on the highest point.
Meanwhile titanic plane is actually open and has a lot of ways to travel through it due to the geysers.

That was completely your fault but hey

"At least you died in a hilarious pose"

Attached: commando seppuku.jpg (2257x1969, 306K)

EU lobby NA fine

Looking for 2 survivors

Predatory Instinct lore is explicitly about him and says he ded.

It is, but it's from the perspective of his sibling brooding on the moon. Assumedly the entry is written while provi is still alive, but he's confirmed dead now. Which means that moon-NEET is likely going to make their move soon. It feels likely that that sibling will tie into the endgame content updates.

Attached: IMG_20190531_144024-1550x1163.jpg (1550x1163, 228K)

Any other monsoon bros restart the run if your first teleporter item is trash? This game has gotten tedious.

>join ten man
>one of the guys playing is a horny loser that's fapping to my character while i'm playing
that's a big yikes from me bro

Attached: 34962498d6f60fbb57e88b3d578f65d9.png (1098x1216, 576K)

Sounds good, I suppose. Is the skin in its current status just femmerc but red?

No. The fun part is salvaging a bad start.

EU lobby NA fine

1 more please!

Finally made the 20 stages with Commando without any Lunar item. It was just 128 minutes...

Attached: 128minutes.png (1920x1080, 2.82M)

I did that last time. Sorry if it weirded you out.

>D R I Z Z L E

Attached: 1569093867942.jpg (400x448, 33K)

yup
heh

Is there a worse feeling than getting a red item in stage 1, then getting blasted with garbage items and losing the run even after you try to salvage it with lunar coins?

Attached: 1489323067528.png (630x840, 624K)

guys how do i into nano spear? i'm too used to being above my enemies and bombarding them with electro bomb. should i use flamethrower when using it instead?

How to use mega survivor pack? Arrow keys not working.

Nkhukmuuhuma is dead too, but hasn't lost her influence. I wouldn't assume that providence being killed means he's dead. Also the crazy moon man mentioned that it's because of providence that the clay people went extinctAt least on this planet. between this game and the last. That means he's up to date on the goings about. Unless he when he said they're 'lost' he meant more metaphorically like they lost their 'humanity'.

Yes

A run where the game refuses to give you mobility items.

Nope, probably one of the worst feels. Happens to me frequently too. Never fucking lucky.

If providence was a super secret unlockable supercharacter what would be the way to unlock him

Enemies are cool and all, but Commando W H E N

No, it's just one green of many and the only truly heavily early game item dependent character got a new skill this patch that fixes that problem.

after rex, because I already have rex's skeleton

Defeat every type of enemy at least once
In one run
On Monsoon

Complete a prismatic trial without taking damage

Nevermind, I just looked more closely at the clay templars and it looks like they are the clay men. I thought they were more like robots similar to the dune strider.

I cant even get to an overloading worm due to only getting healing items for the first 3 levels. The items are garbage now.

Lunar aint free. The Bazaar between Time got to be littered with the blood of survivors. Hopoo A K A Hotpoo is not my developers, he is antifun and probanly nerfing survivors right now. Risk of RAIN not Risk of DRIZZLE. Praise Monsoon.

Attached: 1568907646954.png (942x781, 27K)

Knowing Hopoo
Kill 2 overloading worms within 10 seconds as mercenary on monsoon

So unlock it on the difficulty that's not supposed to be very difficult. Hell, far more people are complaining about not being able to get past the early levels BECAUSE they can't get enough healing items.

Moonman means "lost" metaphorically, his point is that they are suicidal yards and Providence should have let them self-destruct instead of treating them like pets. They went all-in on sipping the black parasite juice (the "tar" in the aqueduct level). The giant teapots are part of the clay man civilization, same with the templars. Also clay men are developed as fully-functional enemies but aren't in use right now, probly because they don't have any unique attacks, they just slash with their scimitar.

Attached: IMG_20190730_232544-1512x2016.jpg (1512x2016, 341K)

Cute Alraune?

>Do Monsoon as artificier over and over again trying to obliterate myself
>After a few days of attempts, manage to get to stage 7
>Defeat the teleporter boss and charge it up to 100%
>I finally did it
>Go through the blue portal by mistake

Attached: 1562599707772.png (801x724, 707K)

Based game from a based /outguy/ dev
Enforcer will get in no worry.

Attached: lemurian.png (61x60, 4K)

Ive done every other challenge on monsoon. What happened to this game that i cant even progress past level 3 anymore?

Too easy.
You should also do it without taking damage.
And without Lunar items.
And without healing items.

or a plantgirl or something. still unsure what specifically should be done

YOU CAN ALL STOP STARING NOW!

Uh... user?
The under 25 minute thing only applies for the new skill and can even be done on Drizzle.
The Monsoon obliteration achievement isn't timed.

That sounds good.

are there any more comfortable buttons i could put sprint on? default sucks when you're charging a skill and have to reach over to ctrl.

Nah it should be
Beat the game on monsoon with every Lunar item on hand (equipment are exceptions)

shift for sprint
F for utility
R for ultimate

if you cant spout anything but stupid obvious shit then fucking kill your family and yourself you absolute mongol waste of air and space

The worst is the Imp Overlord. I've had that faggot show up and scratch his ass halfway across the map doing nothing until I get bored and have to go out and remind him he's supposed to be guarding the teleport

M4

Why are you Loaders all playing like fucking jew niggers? Every single one of the Loaders playing in Yea Forums lobbies just go wahoo, ping every blood shrine they can find in seconds and swipe the map of chest in mere minutes and then start complaining about the others being slow.

Chill the fuck down, we get that you have high speed mobility right off the bat but if you specifically want to play with a group of people don't be a fucking jew nigger.

>was literally one second late because I got lost in swamp
fuck this game
kill hotpoo

>go into bazaar
>loader gets there in seconds
>loader has 5 gestures while the rest have none

Every single time.

>want to try out the new update
>dont get a single movement speed or attack speed item
>get a bunch of healing items and other third grade stuff

Attached: 1556121913570.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

oh man this will help me as loader for sure

Because the Blazing Titan takes the pedestal for being scary in 2.
In 1, what made the worm great and everyone was scared of the worm because
>It was fast
>Can follow you around the map immediately so it kept you on your toes while you have to deal with smaller enemies.
>Did massive damage from just being near it.
>Have an indicator to where he appears, but its the drop down that makes you panic.
2's worm takes a while to get to you so you can fuck off and wait. Plus you're restricted to a small area to charge the tele so you wouls be worried about that than the boas if you want to be fast without late game screwing you.

anyone with any help with this?

When I play with friends I use loader to rush the teleporter to force them to keep moving, then I yeet myself to the opposite side of the level after the boss is over and try to loot far away so they don't feel jewed. Has the benefit of discouraging them from going for far-away chests and taking forever to move on to the next level.

Meanwhile, when I play Artificer, my huntress-spamming friend blinks to ever nearby chest like a fucking asshole while I drag my ass across the map slowly and get no items.

M4(side mouse button) is fantastic for shift skills too, since they tend to be movement abilities and you don't want to take a finger off of WASD when you're trying to maneuver. Especially nice with loader because shift+m2 are usually used in unison so you only need one hand for the action.

The telebubble should scale in size with the number of loops you've gone through

I use mousewheel up/down

Damn I thought this was a Cybernator / Assault Suit Valken / Metal Warriors thread

Attached: Assault_Suits_Valken.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Damn, I'm glad the couple friends I play with while being fairly casual will at least say "Yeah, that makes sense" when I suggest the slower guy gets the stuff near the teleporter. I've played with absolute scrubs before who when the first way the think to play a game doesn't work they just call the game broken and keep bashing their head against the wall while complaining rather than trying to adapt and it's so goddamn frustrating.

NEED LOADER PICTURES

Is there a collection of RoR reaction image edits somewhere? I love them and love that people keep making them too

Now this is the fireworks buff we've been waiting for.

You can find them on a website called 4channel.org. I suggest the 'Yea Forums' board since it's the one for video games and they sometimes have risk of rain threads where people will post them.

that's the 2nd time i get to the last boss before the obelisk on monsoon. ill never get that merc skin at this rate

damn user you're so fucking funny and smart

Attached: drkill.png (400x434, 290K)

nah look into the cube world bs if you wanna see a clown dev

You've got it man. If you're made it to there twice you're able to just finish that one final teleporter. Once you get there just play it extremely safe. If your DPS isn't high just focus on clearing small stuff in the circle while dodging the boss. Then when it's at 99% no more will spawn, and you can 1v1 the boss without having to stay in the bubble.
Time doesn't matter if that's the final fight so kite shit around the whole map to heal if you really have to.

Does Multitudes require i choose multiplayer to work? even at 20 i cant see any difference in the amount of chests or anything

What's that one item you keep getting that you wish would fuck off regardless of how good it may or may not be?

>Bandolier
Every fucking boss drop for me is a Bandolier without fail.

I got the lightning one on Mul-T when you could use it gain way more hp than you we're supposed have.

>Going for Swing By challenge
>Reach and proceed through Celestial Portal in 25 minutes or less
>Do so in 24 minutes and some seconds
>Nothing
>Go Obliterate to see if that does it
>Nothing
What the fuck, I'm editing my save

Attached: 1400559339239.jpg (285x300, 26K)

motherfucking chronobauble
STUN GRENADE IS WHITE AND IS BETTER
REMOVE THAT SHIT ITEM HOPOO

for some reason this feels more jank than normal for me as loader, maybe because i got used to the regular way. i'll try and acclimate

Red whip is the only right answer. When you need it, it doesn't work. When you don't need it, it does.

Probably broken from the patch. I used it prior at it was extrememely noticable even at 6.

fag takes shaped glass "HOW CAN I DIE THIS GEAM SUCKS"

I keep getting fucking BAUBLED

Did you use the Bazaar? It might be based on actual time rather than the in-game timer.

>not taking shaped glass whenever
bitchboi, bet you complain about alloy worship unit taking too long to kill

It doesn't go off the in game timer.

Changing controls always takes a bit to get used to. I recently had to remap sprint to space and shift to jump in another game, and god did that take a while to not feel like shit, but after a day it was fine. Surprisingly going back to another FPS with space as jump was fine and I was able to switch between the two without it feeling weird.

it's 25 real life minutes

>Lepton fucking Daisy

Attached: 1417579319200.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>unironically using the lunar item with 0 downsides
gitgud

Fucking Hotpoo

Attached: 1400641965011.jpg (680x1077, 92K)

>try shine of chance
>fail
>try shine of chance
>fail
>try shine of chance
>fail
>try shine of chance
>fail
>warbanner

thanks

A bauble can unironically be a godsend early game for some characters. Like if you're MUL-T or Commando and you have no mobility items a imps or a bison can be a real pain since your stuns and utility skills can only keep you so safe before they're off cooldown. But a chronobauble turns them into sitting ducks with only a single one. It's also good for more easily hitting moving targets with artificier, or getting more DPS out of arrow rain.
The main problem is that you never want more than one. It has 80% slow no matter the stacks, and 2 seconds is long enough since you're just going to keep shooting and reapplying it over and over. Maybe if it slowed enemy cooldowns like a reverse alien head there'd be a reason to stack it.

The point is complaining about dying quickly after choosing to lower your health by 50%. I'd rather play with a bitchboy who doesn't take a glass than a bitchboy who pretends he's not one by taking one and then bitching when he faces consequences for his actions.

Honestly what the fuck do you do against Dunestrider as Commando on Monsoon? he has been the only thing to consecutivley ruin runs because of his bs heat seeking black balls

>>try shine of chance
>>fail
>>try shine of chance
>>fail
>>try shine of chance
>>fail
>>try shine of chance
>>fail
>now have +30% crit chance
Snake Eyes are so based bros when are they coming back?

They could make it also slow attack speed with a similas scaling as tougher times, so you have a reason to stack it and it does something to flying enemies.

Pick a different character.

Attached: 1554659597872.jpg (597x569, 209K)

>le ebig worm spawn alloy worship unit at stage 11
I'm uninstalling this fucking game

Dunestrider is the worst boss. Especially when there's 2 or 3. It's straight up not fun

What do you guys think about engi spider mines? I think it's the only alt that i have not seen discussed here.

just stack glass so you can kill it before it sucks :^)

Honestly just learn the pattern of its attacks and practice not getting hit by them even once. The artillery barrage and tarballs are dodgeable with even base speed but you need to be paying attention. Leave the circle if you need to deal with a ton of trash mobs

haven't used them yet, since i've been trying to get skins and bungus man doesn't have a skin

Am i supposed to mess with .dll files to get the survivor pack working?

Attached: watdo.png (1915x319, 375K)

That's not Magma Worm AKA Imma hide under the fucking map for 90% of my up-time.

FUCKING THIS, I WAS ABOUT TO GET THE MERC 20 LEVEL BULLSHIT AND THAT FUCKING NIGGER SPAWNED

Did you already have Bandit prior to installing? You might need to relock him or something to make it work.
Not sure though, it Worked On My Machineā„¢, so I'm kinda just bullshitting.

>Should I just obliterate myself?
>nah I can make it one more level
>kill boss at 40% tele charge
>finish charging tele
>BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Thanks.

Attached: 1564072279301.jpg (500x375, 47K)

That new boss is such a fuck, its impossible not to make him spawn once you got stuff that procs or homes. Doesn't help that the boss also has fucking loads of HP.

Attached: 1526076445261.png (180x271, 105K)

I had a banditvanilla.dll from june. Thanks

If the remaining two characters are the sniper and the bandit OR enforcer I will be very happy.

The most annoying part is when they 69 each other with multiple succs.

For anyone struggling with dunestruder fights, I dunno if this helps but the succ has (iirc) a 45 second cooldown, so you have a decent window between uses where they literally can't choose to use it.

What is this survivor pack? How do I get it?

He should've just made the eggs only killable by you. Having six worms spawn on you as you warp in and then having the god damn ball of rape and fuck instagib you isn't fun.

this

thunderstore.io/package/SirQuacker/MegaSurvivorPack/
It's basically just a mod that lets you play as unfinished survivors and a bunch of enemies right form the character select screen.

The closest I've had to a godlike run, only had a true immortal run with rex that i haven't recreated. This was still baller as fuck though

Attached: 632360_screenshots_20190922161207_1.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Artificer is my current main, she's super fun and the burst damage you can do is nuts.

Now that's epic.

is corpsebloom good on loader or did i get meme'd

do you just drop it in the main game folder or something?

Multiplayer always seems way less fun than singleplayer for me

No, of course not. Unless you have bad healing and are planning to obliterate ASAP you should never take it. And even then you should never take more than one. It's just one of the worst items in the game.

why

They should make you have to press buttons or some shit, enemies destroying the eggs is not ok

It's the opposite for me, although only with friends or Yea Forumsirgins.

It's good for obliteration runs. Heal over time as you build up barrier and take barrier damage.

You gotta get the Bepinexpack, drop it into the game's main folder, then get R2API, drop it into the plugins and monomod folder inside the Bepin folder, then get the survivorpack mod and drop it into the plugins folder.
You'll probably also want thunderstore.io/package/baekhorangi/SteamBuildID/ so you can play online with it.

Go far away. There's no reason to fight it up close unless you're strong enough to blast it to death with the shotgun before it can start doing stuff. Spending an extra minute charging the teleporter is worth not just fucking dying right there.

I ask this every time I fail a shrine

thanks user!

There's added stresses of "Is this guy expecting me to wait 5 minutes while he looks for one more chest, and then going to get mad if I start the TP", and "is this guy going to take all the items from the boss", but there's also a lot of fun in being able to share it when you get that unstoppable run.
Also multiplayer is a safety net. If you want to play default commando it's fine because the engineer will carry you to the late game. If you get nothing but stun bombs and baubles, chances are your teammate got good stuff and can lead you to a printer.

WIP4 when

Scaling is more punishing, trekking around the map after tele always takes longer and it usually ends up being 1 guy carrying and the rest barely being able to deal with normal spawns

Asking the real question

Attached: file.png (1004x805, 74K)

in multi the scaling from going fast and teleporting is so harsh that its more worthwhile to take your time and grab all items