Why do you play multiplatform games on a console??

why do you play multiplatform games on a console??

Attached: consoles-800x369.jpg (800x369, 25K)

I don't. I play multiplatform games on my PC and I only use my consoles for exclusives.

I have a PS4 and the store has pretty good deals from time to time. like 3,99 for Sleeping Dogs complete edition a couple weeks ago.

It's $2 on every Steam sale

i don't have steam

because that's where most of the online multiplayer activity is at

>Owns nintendo
>Owns PC
>Pirates everything onto pc
>Pirates everything onto hacked switch

Attached: 1569224692467.jpg (976x658, 97K)

consoles are only for exclusives, notable exception for the switch because it allows me to play shit on the go.

Attached: 1488603882299.jpg (500x645, 44K)

Because I use a cheap laptop because PC has no games of it's own.

I sit at my computer all day for work, and also I get distracted too easily if I'm playing a game on PC

Imagine being such a broke failure at life that you can't afford a few bucks for a game have to resort to piracy to be able to enjoy 30-100 hours of entertainment.

If I already own a console for exclusives why would I invest in a gaming Pc for some nominal graphical upgrade when I can just use the device I already have

I'm too poor to own both a console and a superior PC.

Because I just prefer playing on my Xbox. The games I play on my PC are games that's arent on consoles.
Not to mention all of my PC friends are Leaguefags or gook MMO players.

I also pirate everything they got my money for the console that's all they need normalfags like you will pay them instead

My PC is in a different room than my TV and home theater. I can play PC on the couch, but not without moving the PC which isn't realistic.

I don't play multiplats

>be 2009
>Halo and COD are in their prime
>everyone enjoying the game on 360 and PS3 alike
>not a care in the world about graphics or stupid reflections on the floor
>even youtubers and tv shows like xplay prefer to game on console
>fast forward to 2019
>zoomers growing up on shit like twitch
>where pc gamers dominate most of the scene
>zoomers now can’t fathom the idea of convenience and ease of use
>losing precious sleep over where people choose to play their games

its the funniest thing, because pc gaming as a whole is still relatively smaller than consoles. so did pc fats just get louder over the years because of the uprise of social media, or has gaming become this ubber tryhard super serious hobby where people feel the need to micro invest into every little thing, from blue yetti mics to g-fuel fountains, just so they can play 1% better in games like overwatch and fortnite? its really fascinating stuff, someone should make a case study of this

Attached: 740364FC-BE13-4264-AEB0-8534225EAD6C.png (480x355, 109K)

>did pc fats just get louder over the years
No, but the divide bw pc and consoles are smaller now on a technical level. Streaming is much easier from PC. And zoomers love streaming, although it's a huge waste of time, but that's for another debate.

>>not a care in the world about graphics or stupid reflections on the floor
shut the fuck up you retarded zoomer the 7th gen is when grafixfaggotry almost killed the industry

Do consoles still prevent the use of capture cards? I 'm no consolefag, but I heard that is a thing.

See pic

You can stream on consoles.

Attached: GoSellLimonadeOrSomething.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

I am not a pirate but all of those games are objectively shit.

Not broke. I spent a lot of money on a good gaming PC, Switch and PS4.

I pirate most games on PC and Switch and buy PS4 games when they are on a deep sale.

I basically have the ultimate gaming experience at a lower cost than the average PS4 nigger who pays for online and buys games at launch.

PS4 has HDCP enabled by default, but only requires it for some media player apps, and when you disable it you just can't boot those apps
switch automatically engages HDCP for streaming apps that use it, never uses it in games
xbox one, from what i read without owning one, will engage HDCP system-wide as soon as a media app calls for it, and then leave it on until you restart the console, you can't manually disable it, pretty retarded

gears 5 is cracked my dude

Because I'm not a greasy carpal tunnel hunchback furry

I've got a few multiplats on switch because portability is pretty neat sometimes, not to mention that it's super easy to pick up and put down if I'm just chilling in bed or on the couch or in the car
Don't know why anyone would play multiplats on fifabox, except for when they're paid off to release them earlier
even still, I'm waiting for iceborne on PC because I know it's coming