Haven't played a project dive game since 2nd

haven't played a project dive game since 2nd
what did I miss out? any suggested game?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (421x469, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PYvElJkiEYw
youtube.com/watch?v=HQireaqGd6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You basically missed all the good ones. Extend, F and F 2nd were all fantastic. Personally, I'm not a fan of the gameplay in Future Tone, but a lot of people hold it as the best game because it has the largest track list.

buy Future tone and ignore the rest

>buy the second worst game in the series and ignore the rest
This guy gets it. Play Extend through F2nd and skip Future Tone and X.

Hatsune Miku is cute!

Attached: 1471901046454.jpg (1600x900, 493K)

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Don't bully cuteposter, please.

What's with all of the FT hate? I don't recall it having a bad rep.

>playstation 4
for future tone I'm forced to pass anyways

Bad maps for a lot of the songs, lazy videos, and I personally don't like the new gameplay (hold notes, multi notes, slide notes etc).

It's pretty good and the track list is amazing, but it feels very low effort. The videos for several of the songs are worse than they were in previous games, and all the new songs are just miku dancing in a room.

>miku dancing in a room
As opposed to Miku sitting and doing nothing?

Attached: Guns of the Patriots.webm (1200x720, 2.21M)

Compare the amount of effort put into this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=PYvElJkiEYw

Versus this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=HQireaqGd6o

They just got lazy with the videos. Can't really blame them since there are so many songs to cover but still. And that one fro the example is on the more high effort side by FT standards.

List down what platforms you have if you want some suggestions

Attached: 48ba69b45e6893cee49b8c6a3f357a11.jpg (1709x1729, 1.69M)

I have a pretty powerful pc, so I can emulate ps3 and 3ds

Emulating rhythm games can be hit or miss sometimes especially if you going to tackle the higher difficulties but yeah give for sure project diva F and mirai a try for sure
F2nd is also good but seeing how you allready played 2nd it mostly features songs you allready familiar with

Attached: 1403210892464.png (651x918, 560K)

Posted the thread because I heard that the emulation of the ps3 games was actually pretty decent
I know what you're talking about, I still have nightmares about making mother 3 work properly with that stupid timed hits, you just need a good emulator

Attached: IMG_20190923_150433_622.jpg (890x629, 130K)

All emulation has an inherent delay to it, always more than original hardware which renders rhythm games unplayable.

I only play Project Diva to masturbate.

That would be kinda difficult given that the models all look like plastic figures, the games dont allow upskirts and in order to "play" it you would need at least one hand on the controller and a decent degree of concentration.

True
You won't ever get it without input lag unless you reverse engeneer it like a madman

>That would be kinda difficult
Anyone guess what Project Diva track/video I've jacked off to the most?

Sweet devil or melancholic for that easy boob jiggle

Attached: 1387832178160.gif (218x173, 2.53M)

Future Tone is the biggest one and has almost all songs. X has a few additional songs, but people are really angry at the progression / unlocking decisions there. If you can find it cheap I'd still recommend it though.

Please don't bully Neru

Personally I've gotten the most value out of FT from the series, but I can see why people would be against it.
>Dreamy Threatre styled rigging on early songs
>Edit contest PVs
>Different gameplay (multis and holds)
>Designed primarily for arcade machines, which uses a different layout
>Can't git gud at extreme and ex-extreme

>post one of the handful of examples in in which the PVs are different
> Ignoring every thing else that's the same
>posting the exception and tries to pass it off as the rule

Given that I was specifically talking about how the new videos for Future Tone are worse, I don't see whats wrong with that. Of course the ones that are the same arent any worse.

Yeah I noticed that too, he took a cherry picked example and used it to make a blank statement about every PV game when just thinking about for like 30 seconds and I'v already thought like 20 different PVs in FT that have miku doing way more complex stuff than "dancing in a room"

>sweet devil or melancholic
Both good choices the actual answer was Sweet Magic

That track is lewd as fuck and I love Rin in the striped bikini in any song.

Attached: 1559160563776.webm (960x480, 2.87M)

Why future tone is the worst ? i think its great, plus its cheap

I personally love the gameplay of FT. Having double face buttons as well as macros for Hold notes makes me feel good when I know I'm not.

Attached: 1542537168700.gif (372x285, 2.41M)

2nd is my 1st and only. I'll just get 39's when it comes out. Maybe I'll be semi-decent by then.

Is ex-extreme of future tone harder than the others?
ive only ever played f2nd on hard and then every song on future tone on hard about 3 times
some songs ive done 20 odd times but i just cant beat extreme at all, i can get excellent on some harder songs for hard but not even clear extreme
i'll never get good because i dont want to put an unreasonable amount of time in

Attached: aaf75693ab834eb2e476d4a0ba60c905.png (804x804, 885K)

I can't tell if you're stutter typing or asking about ex extreme. If it's the first, I'd say yes because the gameplay is a bit different and harder to do. But the more you do it the better you will get. I know it feels like you're never gonna make it, I was laughably bad at it but now I can clear up to 8.5 or so without much difficulty and fight my way through 9 stars if I really focus. If you're asking about actual ex extreme as a difficulty, it's not necessarily that much harder than extreme. For a lot of the older charts they've just been updated to have slides and changed up note patterns. Newer songs with EX charts are increased difficulty wise, sometimes by a lot. If you can do a song on extreme you can probably do its EX chart too with a little practice.

im retarded, i typed ex-extreme because i for some reason just call it that instead of extreme half the time
i would try and play it more but ive been playing the persona dancing games, and trying to 100% them since they are much easier. even at the hardest difficulty i can reliably clear them with a full combo but project diva is just too hard for my peanut brain to keep up with.
i still really enjoy playing it on hard so its not really a problem, it just feels like everyone in every single miku thread or who has played that game can beat extreme except me, i just want to fit in

I started Diva games maybe 2-3 years ago and I remember when I started I always died to Hard songs. Not like I'm any good now but I can comfortably play Extreme songs now. 8.5 and up still dab on me but it just takes time.
That reminds me I still have to King Crazy all the songs in P3D.

Attached: 1548034456025.gif (473x266, 1.93M)

Next time you play try sorting the list by stars and start from the very top. It will gradually ease you into harder songs and more difficult note patterns. Some times it's better to just start with easy songs instead of going for the songs you like more.
The Persona dancing games are pretty fun, good luck on your KC quest.

>>Can't git gud at extreme and ex-extreme
Speak for yourself