XIV

is there a more gary lew character than this guy?

Attached: adf.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fNgziN2gCk
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEtyODeiCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kf8Rpng4UEk
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/tales_from_the_shadows/sidestory_03/#sidestory_03
youtube.com/watch?v=0FUvQQ5__Nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes barely even a character

Its gary stu moron

Chad

>guy

Attached: 1562426352704.jpg (1200x849, 764K)

Is this balanced?

Attached: fflogs.png (1112x648, 28K)

Who cares, please make healers less boring please!

Who cares? Every job can do all the content (maybe except Ninja in ultimate right now because they're unplayable at 70 now).

DPS checks in ultimate are very lenient now honestly

>only takes two votes to kick someone in a four man party
How fucking retarded are these nips?

Attached: islep.jpg (311x260, 35K)

What is not balanced

They should all be equal in rDPS

AST isnt boring

Imagine being so much of a belligerent fucknut that half the party wants you out, and then complaining that they actually kicked you.

SCH is more interesting, despite being less cpm

>2/3 people want the 4th person out
sounds like the majority to me

Will you guys try the new Ultimate raid in 5.1?

Attached: 1561639960242.jpg (1200x848, 136K)

>HW dungeon
>Sprout tank isn't listening to advice/undergeared and does retarded shit (AoE on boss, single target on mobs), can't grab aggro to save your life
>Initiate a vote kick
>Nobody clicks yes because "he's a sprout".

Attached: 106.png (1109x1600, 644K)

Strange, because people usually don't take retarded tanks well at all in leveling dungeons and kicks them very fast

>run Holminster to level up SAM
>Tank and other DPS have the same last name
>Tank is awful, pulls wall to wall but never uses CDs, not even TBN
>Healer tells tank that if he wants to pull wall to wall he could at least use his CDs
>Tank flips her (was a bunny so I assume it was the "gf") shit and her boyfriend starts defending her
>Healer just says to get on with the dungeon
>Dungeon goes on normally
>Right before the final boss a vote kick pops up for the healer
>I'm about to click on No when I remember that fucktarded two vote rule
>Jump on the boss, the healer follows me and the bitch couple stays outside of the arena
>It takes 15 minutes for us to kill the boss while the retard duo watches us from behind the arena wall

Attached: ahG6sRX.gif (156x216, 1.07M)

>It takes 15 minutes for us to kill the boss
You should have just used trusts then

Attached: 1560774920240.jpg (800x600, 104K)

Why are people so against doing mechanics correctly in normal?
Was tank in E4 and the other dude would still contest me and try to hold aggro when i provoked.
And then he died like a little bitch after i shirked him back after the next tank buster.
I mean it's no big deal to tank with the debuff but one healer was too busy hugging the floor and the other one was too busy picking all the retards back up and constantly out of mana so whatever helps them do their job.
Gave up later on provoking and surprise, he died like a little bitch again because the only functional healer was busy babysitting retards.

viera shitter tanking the floor as always

You still gave them a clear though.

Stop lying. Legit every time I have propositioned a vote kick on a bad and silent player it always passes almost instantly

The average pug player is braindead

Attached: 1568261682134.jpg (680x965, 116K)

I call bull shit. That tank buster and stack up would straight fucking murder you.

Should I get the new expansion now or should I wait if I’m not even done with the ARR/HW content?

I think it'll give you access to the new jobs/race even if you haven't finished MSQ yet. If you're interested in those, go for it

Will Plague of Gripes be the new Mr.Happy?

Why do support players keep asking me to addle? They do realize im not breaking fireja rotation for that, right?

finished leveling my WHM yesterday. very good job. love the afflatus abilities. fuck you cure 2 and medica I don't need you. yes. nice job. very sexy job. love holy. love benediction

DRGBRO

Attached: cNJsSwm.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>whines about the story telling
>whines about the way olde English works
>whines whines whines
>uuuh my catgirl doesn't care about this
>doesn't even interact with the audience
He needs to fuck back off and spend the hours on animating. People only suck his dick in hopes he'll draw their seasonal waifu.

Attached: 1569190725951.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

>Why making the healers heal for less and thus able to dps more is a good thing?!

Attached: bigthink.png (128x128, 18K)

I had the same thing happen but instead the sprout left after I asked him why I had to keep spam healing him

I want to do lewd things with Alisaie

Attached: azge0ucav8o31.gif (443x465, 2.49M)

all ranged and magic dps should do less than melee dps

those sissies aren't on the frontlines

>Bring back lost DPS abilities
>Bring back ARR/HW cleric stance
>Nerf oGCD heals
There, I fixed healers

Sounds exactly like Lazy Peon, minus the shitty weeb drawings with wonky faces.

Attached: I tried FFXIV and hate it Starterpack.png (1568x2376, 1.83M)

You have to complete each expansion's MSQ to unlock the new jobs.

Casters should do more than ranged, ranged has the easiest time doing mechanics.

Magic DPS should be the most powerful, punching something shouldn’t be anywhere near equal to the amount of damage from nuking something

Physical ranged dps is rightfully shit though

healers are super interesting

Attached: 1500627955800.jpg (1600x2640, 878K)

What’s your favorite job questline?

No, and that's a good thing
Fuck metafags who want everything to be the same

Attached: 1447593468873.jpg (728x545, 178K)

Found the retard

>encouraging GCD healing
Never

That's wrong, it's only for HW, for other jobs it's enough to have 50lvl or 60lvl.

Why the fuck have they not collapsed instances yet?

Attached: instance.png (435x253, 95K)

DRK is the undisputed best job quest line. It’s written by the same woman that did Shadowbringers. I always recommend people level DRK even if they have no intention of playing it over one if the other tanks or even tanking at all just for the questline alone.

So I could run hunt trains.

Because those instances are packed, you play during stinky NEET hours so you wouldn't know

SCH seems tough though. when I was levelling WHM there were times I had to cure 2 spam because I ran out of other stuff. I don't know how I would handle that on SCH

I'm still in Stormblood. I already regret not taking up Fray's offer of passing the reins.

If it makes you feel better, the DRK questline in SB is one of the expansion’s few saving graces. The 70 quest stands shoulder to shoulder with some of the best moments of the entire MSQ.

meanwhile WAR questline is so retarded that the whole SB plot was your useless npc trainer falling in love in a comic fashion.

MCH HW storyline was also very interesting showing that they wanted to provide citizens with means to defend Ishgard without having to go full Knighthood and that times are changing and they needed to adapt to it and let go of their arcaic mentality that knighthood is what matters

Don't sweat the small stuff, you get a cute fairy as SCH

Attached: 1500026776283.png (700x1058, 625K)

o/

For scholar you have to work with shields and damage reduction, your options for big heals are all in the job gauge and without any aetherflow you’re kind of fucked in emergencies, but otherwise if you’re on top of things nobody should ever be in critical health to begin with.

Don't you dare touch my daughter!

Attached: 1568652639207.png (492x504, 356K)

salut

Hallo

I wanna have a "Fey Union" with Eos

Not him but I want to take your daughter to my bed and make her a woman.

I'm going to do the MSQ as a Ninja and Dark Knight.

That's illegal.

I preferred the equipment the twins had in HW-SB

What races make the best mommies

Attached: 1jvaYcy.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

What’s wrong with healers? I’m leveling scholar and it seems fine.

>punching something shouldn’t be anywhere near equal to the amount of damage from nuking something
Of course a sissy like you can't punch strong enough, move aside pussy

Sign the formal paperwork after confirming all your STI results are negative.
Or just fuck the Exarch he really wants it

Attached: 1563642498316.png (900x700, 583K)

AST does a good job too of showing how fucked up Ishgard is when it comes to accepting new ideas

While I kind of don't believe you being able to stand the tank busters or whatever I do agree that these type of people can get annoying.

Attached: Just.png (679x521, 66K)

is pvp bullshit supposed to take this long to que up for? What am I doing wrong here?

I want to have spontaneous drunken lovemaking with your her and find out the next morning it was actually her brother.

>What am I doing wrong here?
Trying to play PvP.

I saw that coming and walked right into it. But seriously, I'm just trying to get some goddamn marks.

No, its stretchy

Are airships worth it?
I was checking on how to make my first airship and holy shit that's a lot of materials and crystals.

I just want to rank in the big gil.

What will be his next job?

Attached: D2cE0RCVAAAJbUx.jpg (1200x1086, 227K)

They were much more interesting in HW and SB

Hes been an Bard, Warrior, Dragoon, Monk, Samurai and lastly Dark Knight, right?

I miss Cleric Stance. I thought it was such a fun and great ability.

So is there an actual name for this guy? I just assumed he was the default MC that gets thrown around for promotional material.

He was just an Archer in 1.0

Summoner. Make him a DoM in an opening movie for once.

The servers were closer to me so I don't know how "bad" it was high ping but I thought it was fantastic. I miss the OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT and when you mastered it and could flow in and out it was fucking amazing.

A fairy that's gotten progressively weaker with every expansion to the point where her heal is weaker than any other HoT's tick. Why they didn't just straight up kill it off I don't know especially with the way pet actions work now, they have ZERO reason to exist other than for job flavor. Guess they're saving that for 6.0

Sch is ridiculously easy, you have so many instant cast contingencies for every trash pull, meanwhile Whm often has me sweating after the Holy stuns expire and Tetragrammaton has been put on cooldown

Attached: 1446219775533.jpg (221x158, 17K)

Embrace still does 5 to 10% of a scholar's healing, for free.

My predictions are
>MCH
>NIN
>GNB

Probably MCH or GNB for sure though.

mommiezen

Attached: 42792608194_596da52785_h.jpg (900x1600, 246K)

Embrace and Seraphic Veil easily adds like 1k hps to a SCH.

The fairy was just too strong in previous expansions

>Hes been an Bard
No, just Archer. It's time for the WoL to sing what he must and become the SongBorn in 6.0!

Attached: 1541967275088.png (1200x1600, 415K)

Was summoner actually good once? New player here

Are you fucking retarded or extremely low leveled

WHM is the easiest to fucking heal with

Anyone? Will it still rack me up some gil this late?

Birbwife a cute

Depends on when you do it. If the queues are over 30 mins, dont bother, try again later. You'll also get them a week or 2 before 5.1 for full panic mode.

It was very strong in late-Stormblood. And he's talking about SCH not SMN

Attached: Rune.jpg (1135x584, 138K)

Queue during primetime or it'll take way too long

>Tenzen, unsheathe your sword and stick it in my cloaca, I beg of you!
What did she mean by this

>another sword guy
I sleep

Attached: 1539848098487.png (640x944, 1.06M)

No. It was OP as shit in SB though and could shit out as much dps as a blm for a while(which had to be buffed a couple times) but it was boring to play and getting the most dps out of the job meant having to put up with garuda's bullshit never doing contagion when you wanted it YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT BIRD

Is there a 5.1 storyline bingo yet?

I’m not so sure about GNB, it would be weird for such a focus on Thancred being GNB in the ShB intro only to have WoL do the same thing. I think PLD is going to be a given but I wonder if they want to save that for the final expansion. MCH would be cool, NIN too, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the next expansion has him as one of the new expansion jobs like in SB.

Probably Black Mage because it's Yoshi's favourite

I hope Tataru doesn't get involved in the next expansion, Krile is better.

Attached: Hancock.png (1280x695, 964K)

A healer

haha

How many airships/submarines do I want to build?

Not-Ardbert.

Judge.

Attached: 1550905702387.jpg (1000x1000, 215K)

What happened to that dude that was gonna list all the nuanced shit and what you can and cant do to tank most of of the ~50 dungeons well? I like doing shit fast.

Attached: 1568425295213.jpg (897x720, 66K)

God dammit that's not my fucking image.

Attached: 1553971234200.jpg (1000x1000, 233K)

Died from shame

SCH or AST

Attached: 1506602324454.png (1280x807, 660K)

the monetarists got him

WHM

Attached: The SCH fear the WHM.png (1561x1589, 1.39M)

What city?

I already did WHM this tier

ff14brain

DNC

Still can't believe AST is in the shed and WHM is finally free

AST is literally pointless right now, more busy work for something both other healers do much easier.

That’s why I play it though, the minigame keeps me from falling asleep

is eos going to be ok?

>tank HP keeps falling while pull is still alive
>a SCH can just keep casting Art of War while they exhaust their Aetherflow in a very simple order of priority (Excog - Sacred Soil - Lustrate), then if the pull STILL isn't dead can press Dissipation to get another three stacks to pull, and if the pull STILL is not finished off SCH can alternate Adlo and Physick and get an immense reward for a critical Adlo
>also you had a prepull Excog and Adlo as a buffer before you even had to worry about tank HP for the first time. Also I didn't even mention fairy skills yet
>meanwhile on WHM...
>you can't place Regen on the tank prepull unless you want all of the aggro
>when you stop to fight, you can finally do so and maybe place Asylum too if it happens to be off cooldown
>Holy stuns account for something like twelve seconds, also Assize for more dps
>you have Tetra on a medium cooldown and Benediction on such a long one that you'll maybe see it used a couple times per dungeon
>when you run out of these, all your heals are on the GCD
>struggle to DPS at all while keeping the tank alive with Cure II/Afflatus Solace
>the latter can be cashed in with Afflatus Misery but you'll also be in danger of ripping hate from at least a few mobs because of the intense damage you're shitting out in one cast coupled with the aggro healing already generates
Like, I get it, White Mage is good now because it deals a lot of damage in eight-man stuff and has enough tools to heal everything endgame can throw at you
But Scholar clearly has more convenient heals and is the dungeon king

What’s your oldest achievement?

Attached: A0C132C2-9ECC-4914-BE4E-CFF1CAC4CC77.jpg (750x135, 17K)

Going to switch from Tank to DPS or Healer for raiding, which should I go as?

I hate it when my team messes up easy mechanics but I can't talk shit because I'm literally doing the easiest role.

All it took was cucking the other 2 as bad as WHM already had it, even though the role as whole got fucked, is just v that comparatively WHM got hit the least

I really hope this becomes a thing. Would be perfect for the Garlemald-focused expansion, I’m just curious what approach they’d take with how the job would actually work.

Definitely not

Attached: 1560519524476.png (3472x3196, 1.86M)

You got your Garo sets and mounts yet?

Attached: CE813251-4F0D-44B6-9B0D-BAFE3479CB07.jpg (640x960, 288K)

>Ryne will never beat you up for grabbing her buds and butt.

Attached: 342432423243243234.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

He's just the poster boy or WoL, people used to call him derplander in 1.0 because of the weird faces he made in the trailers.
Wiki call him Meteor Survivor but there's no sauce for that.

Don’t really care about the sets, but got the mounts a long time ago. I did grab the caster body though just in case I ever want to use it since it seemed kind of unique as far as caster gear goes.

Based on official art I don't think Eos is small enough to fit in your hand but that's still hot as fuck

I mean, hypothetically, isn't fixing DPS just a matter of playing around with potency until everyone deals roughly the same 'amount' of damage, even if they do so differently? Like, increase the potency of weaker DPS classes so they match stronger DPS classes without changing anything else about them?

>I hate it when my team messes up easy mechanics
If you're a healer, its part of your job to wipe their ass and clean up the mess

SURVIVOR, YOU ARE THE SURVIVOR

Is ff14 isekai?

>MSQ roulette Praetorium
>healer dies because he can't press a button
>gets buttmad at everyone and refuses to heal for the rest of the dungeon and just idles during the fights
>no one cares because Praetorium is piss easy

Why are healers like this?

Attached: 1576823674235.jpg (552x69, 28K)

No

WHM does more damage than SCH in dungeons so you should play it

As a tank or healer you see people mess up way more.

I guess I'll switch to it. My only problem as SCH I get too greedy with energy drain or just don't do enough DPS. I only recently learned about needing to double weave using Ruin 2 and it made the job a lot more fun to me.

You get the equivalent of HG every pull with holy. You also have your wings that is essentially an extra tank CD, not to mention you alone between holy, assize, and misery can melt a pull even if the DPS have only 1 brain cell. Not to mention you have benison on a short CD for buffer.

> Get once phased in EG3 whilst doing it for a roulette at 3AM with a tank who kept dying ever 5 minutes.
> Friend who's a HARDCORE RAIDER now wants to give me tips for my mediocre performance.

These people are the worst.

fuck off we dont want any

Shadowbringers is isekai

No don't. If you hate it when your team messes up easy mechanics, you'll fucking loathe them for it if you're playing healer

The first doesn't count as a different world?

Yes

That's the thing though, I wanna call people on shit but I feel like I can't say anything because I literally do no mechanics and only have to pop a cooldown depending on what's happening.

>Get once phased in EG3 whilst doing it for a roulette
What?

>You also have your wings
I didn't even mention Seraph for Scholar because this was presumably about the leveling experience, not lv80 dungeons
You're right that I forgot to mention Benison, that thing is decent

Got all the armor/weapons. just need to grind a few DoM classes for titles. A few more wins for Raigo. 0/30 wins for Goten.

Attached: 1505339162828.jpg (962x706, 123K)

Only 5.0

what are some good sites to check if the expansions are on sale? playing the trial and I'm having fun with it

Attached: 1566579998560.jpg (784x522, 61K)

I burned myself out getting 40k marks. Just 2 more titles to go.

>try out AST
>heals are 50% weaker for no fucking reason
>in exchange you get stupid fucking cards that all do the same exact thing

Yeah no this is a job for gay homos

Attached: 1569226913225.webm (720x720, 1.99M)

yes

Attached: Iroha.png (466x847, 371K)

idiot question... how do i push button when tanking. just keep clicking and hope to get lucky?

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=9fNgziN2gCk
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEtyODeiCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kf8Rpng4UEk

I can't win so no mounts but I did get the healer set so that's all I really care about.

Mash it and hope you get lucky if you're the last one in or have all the aggro

Run out a bit far away from the teleport then sprint back in and click it before the enemies catch up and hit you.

Zoomers don't know who Iroha is.

>beta male virgin cuck
>gets his waifus stolen by npcs
>cat waifu get fucking barbed by gay lion
>never gets his fucking dick wet cause he pathetic virgin
>gary lew
shut the fuck up wol a fucking cuck

Why are all lalafells either dressed like sluts or in meme costumes?

parsed*

Meme lord degenerates.

Attached: race wars.jpg (3300x2504, 1.05M)

Oh I realise EG3 = Eden's Gate 3? People generally use e3s or e3n for the Savage or Normal version of the fight

that makes perfect sense
my usual course of action. that or eat dirt and just use the shortcut

This didn't age well

Attached: 1561546586151.png (909x847, 421K)

>OC is dead to the point that not a single person has put the effort into updating this image with Viera/Hrothgar

>tfw been stuck on 3S for a month because not a single party has been able to do smokers.
>can't complain because all I do is use HG and soak damage during that phase.

07/12/2015
Quests achievement "Storyteller I" earned!

Who the fuck would make something like this

Attached: 1523562636235235.jpg (657x995, 125K)

The quest or the wine?

They don't appreciate the FF3 sprite aesthetic

Attached: 20190706024404_1.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

I can help out if you don't mind losing a chest this week. What data center?

tfw daily timers just reset

waifu material

doesn't fuckin matter cause wol's a fucking virgin cuckold bitch

But that is the best part, healing more with less overheal and doing more rDPS then your Co-Healer as AST in Savage is the best feeling.
Also it feels great knowing a fight so well that you can time your Earthly Star and Horoscope perfectly.

Attached: 1565278615060.jpg (1200x1600, 281K)

Am I an asshole if I leave my dog alone in the house to study at the library. I remember talking to my FC online and they started going at me about how I'm a complete ass for leaving my dog alone when I don't need to.

Are you that one cunt absolutely buttblasted that Y'sthola got a boyfriend?

Primal. I won't be on for a bit though.

>crying about APM
Is there a more brainlet complaint than whining about how much effort you job takes to play?

>Au ra, type C
Fuck, can't believe I've been found out by an image like that.

>Lambs make a "neigh" sound
>Instead of "baahs"

it's fucking bullshit she supposed be for the fucking wol but fucking devs write wol a fucking cuckold never get his fucking dick wet he got fucking pussy lined up he bitch out like a fucking cuckold he never get his fucking dick wet his waifus stolen by fucking npcs y'shtola get fucking gay ass lion boyfriend cause the writers made wol a pathetic fucking cuck

>

Attached: 1563735828923.png (162x197, 67K)

Attached: Capture.png (458x112, 9K)

>wol a big "hero"
>fucking job to pajeet like a little bitch
>thancred fucking solo pajeet thancred stronger than wol
fucking bullshit shadowbringer more like cuckbringer fucking cuck expac

Replaying SCH and I just wanted to know my priority for heals.

For raids when would I use Fae Blessing vs Seraph vs whispering dawn.

Don't reply to them. This is repeated shitposting and they keep avoiding bans.

Attached: barren womb.jpg (640x1262, 124K)

thats fucking retarded. your FCs opinion, not you.

Holy fuck, why does adlo have cast time? At least make it 1 sec.

Attached: __fei_fakkuma_lalafell_and_scholar_final_fantasy_xiv_and_etc_drawn_by_fakkuma__e4fc0fc3551c59d722d36 (1152x2048, 246K)

>shitposting
it in the fucking game you retard

In the next expansion, do you think Alisaie will end up with another Elezen, or a Hyur?

This is why I prefer ast for nocturnal sect aspected benefic

Warrior of light is literally a janny

I beg your pardon?

Attached: THAT'S JANNY.png (1400x984, 312K)

No. He still gets paid for quests.

like 2 months ago

Your FC is fucking retarded. Your dog is a fucking dog, not a child. It doesn't need to be watched. It's only bad if you're caging him while you're gone.

>implying

Attached: 1563318911565.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

The new healer for 6.0 so GEO and if not that then the new caster, which will either be something new, or BLU.

she gonna end up with somebody that isn't wol man look at the fucking pattern of wol bein a fucking cuck losing his waifus to random npc shitters man

>PRAETORIUM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOT AGAIN
LEAVE ME ALONE DADDY

Why wouldn’t you want Praetorium? It’s way more exp for time invested than Castrum, and leveling a job fast is the only reason to actually do main scenario roulette to begin with.

I don't raid savage so nothing is too important, but can I go full sks as sam and have fun? I just want to go fast.

>The threads that we watch
>Are lost, every one
>Here WoWjanny bathes in
>His wages of none

Attached: 1541640490617.jpg (288x175, 9K)

no complaining. I got shoved into castrum and the healers immediately quit

Whoops, this was meant for

>Wanting castrum
What are you gay?

Looks fine. Give monk a little less and bump up Sam to be just below BLM and we're good

>play male miqote
>not into yaoi
>not a weeb
>generally quite self-aware
>very competent in any role I decide to play, also a savage raider with high purple parses
This list is bullshit Yea Forums

>experienced pretty much every job but the nerds at least to 70 between 2 characters
>still don't know what I actually enjoy playing, always doing a duty here or there as some random shit at this point
I really could not give any less of a shit about either of the book jobs, that's the only reason I haven't tried yet.

Attached: 1555121139004.png (377x413, 296K)

You can do whatever you want if you don't raid

>generally quite self-aware
>very competent in any role I decide to play
you only think you are

fucks sake just say mary sue

Just started playing, why the fuck does nobody ever talk? I thought you guys said xiv has great community? Was I fucking trolled? Feels like I'm playing with fucking bots

I feel like I couldn't before, it would stop being fun if things didn't line up, but the cooldown changes seem to make it so that sks is fun for casual play now and doesn't ruin the flow.

Elezen is the designated mommy race, toes are for snu snu

I seen people talk only in dungeons or in Limsa/Ul'dah really
At lvl like 20 or something you get the ability to join an FC (basically, a guild) might be good to do that

No I mean it. When I play DPS I usually top the enmity charts, I can tank wall to wall pulls as well as heal then without issue.
I level every job to max every expansion, by now there's no way I wouldn't know the fundies of every role.

They talk in their discords, that's about it. You might as well just treat everybody like bots.

s
I'm not a tranny and I play female au ra.

You gotta join a FC or a static.

I will also say it would have helped if you joined in July when expac dropped. There were tons of sprouts and low levels in all the cities in Primal

>when would I use Fae Blessing vs Seraph vs whispering dawn.
Fae Blessing is for very mild damage or for coupling with another party heal to top people off. It only costs 10 gauge and the weave slot so it's pretty much free, just throw it in there somewhere.
Whispering Dawn is good for slightly higher damage that isn't being immediately followed by more high damage, so the heal ticks have time to bring people's hit points back up
Seraph's Consolations are about as strong as your own Succors, you use Seraph when you need a fucking lot of healing on a short notice

This is actually true.

Attached: 1558934902676.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

Will we get an halloween event this year and will werewolf ears come back

>you use Seraph when you need a fucking lot of healing on a short notice
>Tfw MaxTitan Tumult

Attached: 1307557505211.jpg (200x124, 6K)

Are you in Aether? Because fuck that community. I'm in two servers on aether and novice network is either a bunch of know it all boomers who always try to one up you or worldstar hiphop with mentors going at each other.

The idea of a 180 sec cooldown "heal" is laughable.

Attached: 1565560354837.png (480x360, 178K)

>trying to get through 3rd phase prog with SCH and an AST who refuses to go WHM
Spent like a whole night wiping to those fucking AoEs alone

Ears will be on mog station most likely if they aren’t already, and yes a Halloween event is all but guaranteed.

My one goal in-game is to get Mentor status and then actually be helpful to people, just to fuck with the status quo

Highlander
>lesser roegadyn
Meh I'll take it

Attached: 1499370277686.jpg (364x329, 19K)

>Be summoner
>Use enkidle
>Do the same damage as a BLM flare on a good day
>have to wait 3 minutes to use it again
The state of summoner

fuck bro that's fucking gross

Don't get me wrong. People are helpful there.
It's just annoying when I give advice and some asshole goes "ACKTUALLY....."

>some classes should suck just to make them feel different
die

Make sure the advice you're giving is actually correct and you're not just pulling shit out of your ass.
Way too many mentors give incorrect information and then get assblasted when they're corrected by a filthy non-crownie

You have a strange definition of "suck"

join NN channel on Exodus and the chatbox never stops scrolling

Holy shit guys. MCH is pretty fun. I just got 70 after not touching it since HW, and I've been having a blast with it

>When I play DPS I usually top the enmity charts
This statement alone shows that you actually have zero fucking clue how to play this game. You fit perfectly into the catshitter mold.

That's 2 out of 3 people.

How do I rp

I only got assblasted once when I asked novice network if I can borrow some FCless people to buy my FC a house and this sprout came on my ass being like NUH UH -looks at personal house- YOU DONT NEED 4 PEOPLE FOR A HOUSE. OH OKAY user GOOD LUCK FINDING A HOUSE TO BUY.

I’ve been leveling it recently as well, should hit 80 within the next couple days. Hated BRD and thought ranged dps maybe just wasn’t for me but I ended up loving MCH. One of my favorite jobs in the game atm.

I can’t believe I’ve been playing this game for half a decade and never thought of doing this. I’m retarded.

current AST is the most boring the game has been since 1.0, bring back my gambler time mage

How do I use flamethrower?

botany is better
>excuse me sir you are planting HERETICAL CABBAGES

On Primal the channel acts like world chat. people start talking about random topics and there's the occasional sprout asking how to leave the chat because they get offended or the chat moves too fast.

For style

That sounds pretty sweet.

Holy shit that’s hilarious

>puts her weapon away to emote mid fight
absolute greylet

Thoughts on Vieras?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

Start on Balmung.

Attached: EFKQNfLWkAAMsRf.png (1920x1080, 671K)

hatless

Awkwardly

not a lot of them

Attached: 1560190887456.png (720x416, 206K)

Perfect ERP race. All the height and legs of Elezen, none of the neck, barbie face that isn't uncanny or autism like catsluts and au ra.

Attached: 4f5e7eac7806ebe10e6e9a16e723a4e3.png (1132x1539, 1.48M)

I play a lalafell and I make sure to slap their asses every time I see one

Use it for AoE

They strike the perfect balance between female Highlanders and Elezen I felt the game was missing.

What should I eat today before class?

*unzips*

>Become thr warrior of darkness
>Just a battery for light aids
I'm a little disappointed but still Kino. Reminder to bow down to your cute ear overlords

Attached: 1569110546541m.jpg (630x1024, 77K)

>pull mobs because tank
>dps is offend because I pulled what I wanted
>other dps takes his side
>buddy healer wtfs as I get kicked for tanking

truely what could you do other than play the game?

I'm hooked on professions.
Got the airship pass and have stopped all progress.
Also, pretty cool how they've made an MMO that actually still feels like you're playing a SP Final Fantasy game.
t. trial account n00b

He is based. Become what you must... Become the Warrior of Darkness!

Attached: 1566052100463.png (1600x900, 1.7M)

>Queue Holminster yesterday
>Get this specimen as my 'DPS'

Attached: blm.webm (640x480, 2.01M)

You want someone to eat your duck?

Attached: 4C45018D-E056-4F72-8B3D-5D2E15C1B064.jpg (295x300, 20K)

Not gay dude, just hungry. i was thinking taco bell but it's like $10 and I can get better food elsewhere. Maybe the chinese bakery down the street? I mean I don't know I don't want to eat just bread the whole day.

>Social discord for every DC
>Social discord for every server
>Raiding discord for every DC
>Raiding discord for every server
>Every FC has their own discord
>Million other social/hunt/modding/pvp/safe space discords
Fuck discord

>when the other guy doesn't tank the extreme boss so the sprout on his first clear has to do it

oh boy its my time to shine guys

Attached: 1423207816973.png (447x483, 189K)

>things that never happen

What's the optimal level 80 red mage rotation?

Attached: 1569116674066m.jpg (620x1024, 89K)

>Lalashitter worse than the (probably) catslut
He isn't even wearing a hat either

Attached: 1560479701901.png (635x349, 160K)

How the fuck did he reached 72+?

>Man jaw
>No ass
>No titts

based tranny.

I honestly hate this shit. Maybe it's just me but most of the times I join a discord people are too personal way too fucking quickly. I barely know you dude. I'm in a new FC and I'm not sure if what we're doing is okay. We have a trial period before we invite people in our discord to see if they're cool. We usually never go deep into personal topics and just talk about vidya and anime.

I remember this game before discord existed. You had to make friends on your server locally but there was no datacenter PF yet.

I still want grenado shot back.
Also what's the deal with putting heated clean shot behind the 60 gate. Nothing chafes me like having the upgraded 1-2 and basic 3.
It's still miles better than StB at least. reassembled drills feel nice.

Attached: 1552356487399.jpg (449x405, 43K)

I want to do things to Feo Ul.

Good thing my raid group was born from people i know for at least 2 years and half on discord. We also have a e girl and trap as healers

BEHOLD MY ARCANE MIGHT

Attached: 450 dps Ice mage gameplay.webm (867x650, 2.07M)

jump potion and fates

>I barely know you dude.
Consider Yea Forums and how it's acceptable to claim how much you want to fuck your seasonal waifu.

Its the same mentality. You're only in trouble when things go full /soc/ and people are self posting and sharing personal details. The cloak of anonymity extends to discord usernames and anime avatars for some people.

Attached: 1569162075259.jpg (320x481, 14K)

jolt res jolt res jolt res

>face that isn't uncanny or autism
apart from those dead empty eyes

holy jesus

How the fuck do these kind of people get that far in story? Like skip items or something

Only secondaries thought 'Darkness' was going to mean evil in a Final Fantasy game. Darkness in XIV is the polarity of activity, so the Warrior of Darkness is someone who spurs people to action. Compared to when we were the Warrior of Light who just made everyone complacent because they figured we'd solve every problem.

Why couldnt the tank hold agro?

Maybe he was roleplaying a BLM that doesn't like Fire

Because no one holds DPS accountable for being shit. So shitters like that get a free pass.

>not dpsing the chain as tank

pleb

every tiem.
then you wipe because healers are afk and everyone else died to mechanics

Why would you ever make a Viera that isn't delicious brown?

I don't know I find it acceptable in Yea Forums but when I'm gonna play with someone consistently, I feel like you can't just outright in the beginning just say HEY I LIKE SUCKING DICK. ASTFOLOTO DICK IS MY FAVOURITE OH MY GOD I LOVE SUCKING DICK SO MUCH. HEY LOOK AT THIS BODY PILLOW I BOUGHT ONLINE, HE'S SO CUTE HAHAHA

When he got struck down, he became stronger than anyone could have ever imagined.

Exactly what I wanted, nice balance between elezen and highlanders. They make nice gunbreakers.

>Aurum vale
>I'm tank
>some BLM
>never eats a fruit during the last fight
>dies to a damage tick that does more health than he has.
>"WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DID I HAVE AGGRO!?!?!?!"
like pottery

Hey man it's a JP product. Expressive girls are always genki or tsundere.

PUHTHETIC

Retard

Normally I would, but the boss was close to dying anyway and as you can see by the damage numbers see he hardly even contributed anything. Freeing him would be a waste of time, especially so when he immediately faceplanted afterwards.

Tank is too busy make webms of shitters.

equip another job stone

Attached: master of the katana.webm (960x544, 2.76M)

Honestly fuck that. I have not once met a good SAM player. They're all fucking retards who die to easy mechanics or fuck up easy shit. Last thing we need is more of them and start hearing "My UtIlItY iS mY dAmAge" again.

Lower class citizens because of

When am I getting my hrothgurl?

Attached: hrothgurl.jpg (407x924, 58K)

Welp, you have the option to leave. There's thousands of groups to replace them. I joined a LS that turned out to be a bunch of fags in a massive circle jerk, so I left. One of them /telled me, "Too much?", didn't reply. Just ignored them all from then on.

When I get my hot guyviera

What jobs do you want to see in 6.0?
Personally I'd love to see Gambler and Time Mage.

Like Holy shit we need to catch shit dps
I once saw a red mage that only casted jolt and when i called him out he tried to vote kick me

NEVER EVER.

Attached: 967246792429064794624.jpg (1300x651, 60K)

I know...
I know.

Yeah. I've been FC hopping for a while until I just decided to create my own. I've run into a bit of issues with people just circlejerking. The people I have now are great.

What Linkshells are you joining? I wanted to join some but nobody seems to be recruiting on PF.

When's the new patch. This Savage tier is boring as fuck. Does the Ultimate drop with 5.1 or are they gonna pull a 5.15 bs on us?

Attached: 53142.png (500x500, 123K)

literally even smaller than the 0 chance viera dudes have because there isn't as much autistic shrieking for them.

Kek

ultimate is 2 weeks after

late ocotber

Attached: 1454446094586.png (730x671, 192K)

I was on Ultros and actually looking to socialize more at the time. I've long stopped, but people would invite me after we'd talked for a few hours.

Not something I actually looked to apply for.

Lame why did those screaming viera faggots have to ruin it for everyone else.

The game never requires you to do or learn anything for the MSQ, doubly so for DPS, and some people are content with just getting carried through group content. Even Titania NM, which people bitch about non-stop, gives you an LB3 to make up for a shitty DPS or two, so the shitty DPS aren't forced to learn anything.

I think the bare minimum you have to know is how stack markers work for the 4.56 solo duty.

God, Elzen is ara ara tier

Everyone fears the furry samurai.

sorry user,I really am trying,

Well he may be brain damaged going by the latest raids

Not all cat boys are gay shitters.

Attached: 1567138599594.png (1600x900, 1.18M)

How can they even top 5.0 bro?
It will all go down hill from here

Attached: 1568080794651.jpg (640x640, 27K)

pic unrelated I assume?

Look at the game you're playing, it's full of faggots and fujos. Of course you and the 12 people that want hrothoes are a minority.

Attached: 1537923364504.jpg (958x707, 94K)

>Here's your Nintendo Switch port bro

Attached: 189239418.webm (798x412, 2.84M)

We peaked. The only thing let is for you to kill yourself.

Every time I get a Shadowbringers story trial in my trial roulette it's always a huge mess. I don't know if it's because people are undergeared for them or if it's something else, but it always feels like the fights are more on the edge than if I were to fight their EX counterparts.

>Even Square Enix bullies DRG
bros...

Looks like a Tia bitch

Emet Selch will be the Ardbert of 6.0

the only straight catboys are the NPCs

you only need the most recent one to get all of them

right? they're all outta fucking plot hooks to use
>elidibus is an elidiot and none of his plans have even remotely worked
>zenos is a non-character and an even worse villain
>gaius dead
>selch dead
>schrodinger's estinien AGAIN
the only real villain to root for right now would be the fag from the Return To Ivalice raids

>implying this wouldn't be the best version
>tactics Alexander never
I REALIZE THE SCREAMING PAIN

>Make a linkshell
>expecting people to talk once I invite enough of them
>nobody talks
>not even if I initiate conversation despite them fully typing when I got them to join

Come on, what the fuck?

You assume wrong
Nope

Attached: 1567141011319.png (1600x900, 1.09M)

Wait what Return to ivalice have a villain?

You can lead a horse to water user. It's best to just make a bunch of friends because it will never just work the way you want it to. I have a FC with about 8 people in it and none of them talk in the discord ever.

the guy that discovers Tartarus and wants to use it

>schrodinger's estinien
what did he mean by this

when is scholar gonna get feo ui skin fro fairy ?

I'm a cat boi but I get anally penetrated

>join clear party
>everything going well
>get to phase 3 and niggers start dropping
>1% enrage

Attached: 1568321940228.png (886x868, 1.34M)

Come on DRGbro it's not that bad anymore.
Everyone now laugh at NIN

a very complicated quantum physics problem that was not at all satirical and should absolutely be taken at face value

It's the same issue when I make friends in game. I talk to them for a bit then I wait for them to talk to me first but they never do. I hate always having to be the dude to message someone first. I always feel like I'm way to clingy.

Noah van Gabranth is going to make a comeback

Time Travel to the ruin future

Estinien is/isn't having gay sex with gaius/zenos

Only when MNK needs to stand in a magic circle for 20+ seconds and gains a 2-6 second cast time on all core abilities.

Oh you'll do just nicely.

Attached: 49573754_300010310859771_8918969195682828215_n.jpg (1080x1080, 53K)

You think it would be okay making a fresh static in 5.1? I joined in too late and I really don't want to pug it.

How would I find people committed in learning in Party Finder?

>gaius dead

Attached: 543738623466864.jpg (182x276, 6K)

Hey fuck you, DRGbro is the only good we have left

wait did someone photoshop a handsome man onto that disgusting lizard face??

Red Mage should be a little higher.

Aaaa that guy, forgot about him because he on like what? 5 seconds?

I love the new AST

Attached: large.jpg (720x700, 36K)

Sure, they'll be latecomers looking for prog and a future 5.2 group. I doubt you'll find high quality players this late into a tier now

yeah thats true, we need to find out why g'raha tia is still with us and not disappearing

>I always feel like I'm way to clingy.
If you're on Primal or Crystal I wouldn't mind. But you have to remember, these are socially inept NEETs and people who can barely keep up a social life outside of the game. Some will never message you first.

HEALER ADJUST

>we need to find out why g'raha tia is still with us and not disappearing
Alternate timelines were confirmed in Tales from the Shadows. Go read them, they're on lodestone.

Attached: magitek innovations.png (1920x1058, 1.89M)

>get invited to a LS randomly
>expected them to at least be a bit chattier than FCs for some reason
>it's the same experience except the occasional text from it is green

Is Warrior fun to raid at 80? I have all tanks at 80 besides WAR(74), "main" PLD and Im looking to have a secondary to pratice and get gud too, didn't really liked GNB but thought DRK is nice(unless you need to use LD).

Attached: 1x.png (28x28, 2K)

I'd rather have GEO as a DPS and Chemist as a healer

You are dumb and a dummy

Sorry dude, i'm a retard at socialize irl and in games.

I thought alexander confirmed time is a single continuum (therefore a closed loop)?

I have never met a straight miqo'te

No, genuinely the only tank that feels good to raid with at 80 is GNB. PLD too if you didn't play it during SB since it's effectively the same fucking thing.

Might a challenge (but not impossible) to make a completely fresh one, but when I look at the recruitment Discord servers and the Party Finder descriptions it seems like there are plenty of statics still looking for people to join. Some of them have finished everything and just need someone new while others are still progressing through some of the fights. I think you'd have a better time joining an established group. I think you'd be surprised by how many there are willing to take in people who haven't done any of them before.

We're never getting a non-caster healer, I've long since given up hope.

They introduced Emet during 4.x patches, so maybe there's still hope if they're not making Zenos yet again the main antagonist.

Just looking for consistency at this point. I'm a shit player as well but I just want dudes who can learn shit but also not be an obnoxious MIC BREATHER.

Should I start recruiting now or later when 5.1 is approaching. A little after 5.1?

he shows up for brief moments but he was relevant in 1.0 and he has connections with zeno

It's so close for me, I just wish they didn't change the fucking crowns.

I only talk to a single girl who i know from outside the game. I got dumped in their FC for free XP and uber vouchers, but don't talk to any of the others in there. don't even know what the fuck they're saying half the time. based Crystal

>1.0
Doesn't exist

That sucks, Ill finish leveling anyway because it's close to 80.

not all of us play on PS4

>tfw turn on always open mic by accident
>tfw no one told me

Attached: 1549349407449.png (719x771, 395K)

I'd blame the healer for not tethering desu.

>"With what might be termed “wakeful eyes,” I reviewed the reports made by Ironworks members following their investigations into the Crystal Tower, the mechanical primal known as Alexander, and the interdimensional rift, the findings of which were instrumental in formulating the plan to alter the past. "

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/tales_from_the_shadows/sidestory_03/#sidestory_03

Attached: Go and CUM.jpg (285x177, 16K)

>new healer
It's going to be 1 dps spell, 1 dot, 1 aoe just like the other three

Attached: 1563117648969.png (719x713, 587K)

meanwhile in another timeline where ffxiv is a dying mmo

Attached: classic.webm (704x394, 2.86M)

I've never seen someone fail that mechanic before

WAR is perfectly fine. It's a bit basic though. They're all really good. I don't know what user is saying with GNB being the only "fun" tank have fun weaving cooldowns in between continuation combo in prog

The only problem with War is that you're stuck into gearing it and your gear won't be optimal for the other tanks.

Just recruit now, there's no point waiting. By the time you start getting a roster you'll be able to cut your statics teeth with the new extreme

to be fair the healer could have used rescue, but that blm sucks ass as well.

As much as I say mic breathers, I really mean the people yelling and spilling their spaghetti all over the mic.

war is basically drk but less fun, they're similar in playstyles but it you'll really wish you had tbn and storm's eye is annoying to optimize

>fight designs keep being somewhat fresh and interesting three expansions in despite often reusing same old mechanics
>meanwhile job action design peaked at Heavensward and the two expansions after have just been a tightrope walk of disappointment in deleting old skills and the old job identity to """"make room"""" for the new interpretation that only feels decent at level cap and destroys old battle content with both incomplete kits and a constantly less constricting ilvl sync
I'm in this fucking boat because I still have friends to have fun playing with and the story and setting have me hook, line and sinker with the sunk cost fallacy but I wish the job design wasn't this way

Attached: 1536278389292.png (218x209, 73K)

I really hate the rising ilvl sync shit
Thordan is baby mode
Shinryu became piss
It hurts

Attached: hai.webm (500x280, 2.9M)

I like that UI better unironically.

>I hate always having to be the dude to message someone first.
They probably feel the same way

>they get progressively happier with each streams

Heartwarming

nightmare

>consistent smiling and genuine laughter
>ywn have a more wholesome and fulfilling career with staff akin to family

Attached: CUCHULAINN.jpg (1111x911, 447K)

There's no way Zenos isnt the villain again. He eluded to the fact that were are going to absorb Zodiark and Hydaelyn respectively and fight again.

Garlemald is going to be in disarray since Zenos couldn't care less and Varis is dead.

I hope Varis stays dead. I hated how Zenos was supposed to kill himself but because an Ascian went into his body he's now fine.

Thoughts on this slut?

Attached: mtbfjew4xc221.jpg (2000x2444, 280K)

He needs a cure for that skin cancer.

Do I let it go to town for all ten seconds or is there a cut off point? why the fuck does this thing generate heat, it's a fucking flamethrower

Then hopefully they can salvage Zenos, but considering they had 2 expansions already I somehow doubt it.
He was fine for 1 expansion, but overstayed his welcome.

The sex would be hot and angry which I like

Damn, Lord Vauthy looks like THAT?!

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2160, 701K)

Has a pretty good uncensored doujin

Little sun's future wife

I didn't need to see that but here we are.

Attached: 1568524703265.jpg (592x524, 30K)

To powerful for little suns little dick

shark teeth lizard

i want to marry her

yooooouuu

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 205K)

Why are like 90% of Au Ra NPCs Xaela?

UMF

Raen are all living in Hingashi which is still fiercely isolationist or under the sea.

Xaela are interesting culture wise with all their unique tribes and traditions, whereas Raen are kinda dull having just absorbed Hingan culture.

I'm retarded but Au Ras are just dragon like right?

Because other ones didn't reproduce with horses to increase population.

Implemented before a fully fleshed out lore.

See their race clothing being absolutely unlike anything on the Steppes. Except the Dotharl but they wear a uniform of sorts anyway.

I dont think a single NPC even wears the camise pieces.

Attached: Au Ra run.gif (460x262, 621K)

sound hot

>tfw no static or friends

Attached: 1552408494024.png (740x900, 927K)

but Raen girls are better than Xaela THOTs

Now show me female Au Ra animations for Gunbreaker

I find it kinda funny Yojimbo is a Golden Saucer's employee now

It's fine, just make some of them feel less shitty to play or give more utility like support for healers in form of refresh or some mitigation.
I miss dismantle.

Xaela had actual lore made for them. Raen are just there so Au Ra can have a second clan like every other race.

>Faggot from XIII is there

Fuck that bitch, he doesn't deserve to sit next to Yoshida.

same. i play on aether though so maybe thats the problem. might transfer to balmung just to talk to people.

Makes my dick into fucking diamond

Attached: 1569000107610.png (318x372, 263K)

I couldn't really say I'm surprised to see that, I mean, didn't Yoshida pretty much tell the whole team when he took over that anyone who doesn't want to work on and put their all into ARR should leave? Not to mention that developing a MMO probably isn't the most popular game industry career choice in Japan, so only those with a genuine interest in it get into it. And when you have a team full of people like that, you probably have quite a bit of camaraderie.

Attached: 1489452063708.png (425x421, 245K)

She got a good doujin unlike that dumb bitch Lyse.

Transferred to brynhildr to play with an old IRL friend and he stopped pretty shortly afterwards, and it was just more of the same after that.

>loot
>practice
>duty complete (blue and orange)
>duty completion

what the fuck is the difference between these tags on the party finder? there's no explanation anywhere.

It's almost the same as 70, still unga bunga but does less damage than PLD while providing less utility.
You got Holmgang but that is nerfed.
The new self-heal is neat though, currently fun to get a lot of those.

Couples are the worse.

In rural areas, its more acknowledged that a loved one, married or not, may not like everything the other may like so you don't have to eat all the shit the other does, so banter is okay.

In more metro areas, couples will defender each other to the death even when the other is clearly out of their element to the point of liability (and they're not trying to learn). There's so many of the latter couples in FFXIV and I can only wonder what the GM policy is on defending their bad gameplay when reports start getting involved.

Attached: 1569129234096.png (900x1200, 474K)

Any news on healer changes in 5.1?

Attached: 1560506094299.jpg (571x809, 58K)

>Xaela NPCs
Pretty cool bunch, a different take on fantasy Mongols

>Xaela players
Edgelords beyond redemption and always completely faggy

this is already the case though. BLM is really the only exception

>Loot
Farming a fight for mounts or glamour or, in case of savage, just the weekly with 2chest. If you already cleared that Savage fight for
the week, don't join. Only applies to the current tier.
>Practice
Literally what it says, practicing from the start or a specific phase.
>Duty Complete
Requires you to have a clear to join
>Duty Completion
Clearing the fight, but it doesn't require you to have a clear. You should have some experience up to enrage though so you don't fuck up.

AST will probably get buffed as they mentioned it during one of the streams, other than that don't expect much.

>Edgelords beyond redemption
So the Gesi tribe.

>come to threads to blog, bitch and moan
>never give a name
Die.

Attached: 1568311994618.jpg (347x323, 24K)

the first two should be obvious retard
duty complete is for trannys that have completed it and are aiming to complete but have uncompleted retards in group looking for carry and duty completion is retarded uncompleters looking to complete on their own

It’s kind of funny how, despite the aesthetic of male Au Ra, they seem to be constantly portrayed as comic relief characters. Between their animations and quests constantly taking the piss out of them, they’re like a joke race that traps people based on their outward appearance.

>they’re like a joke race that traps people based on their outward appearance.
>that one pussy in Wolve's Den
>Little Sun
>Men are the hugest dorks in side quests
>Sid just wants to be an edgy dad but gets mocked repeatedly

Attached: 1459543522889.jpg (896x500, 66K)

I don't see how they could be anything besides comic relief with that run animation.

Is the HP absorb from Nascent Flash better than Raw Intuition on single target?

Au Ra as a whole are wasted potential the species. I hate what they are because of what they could have been

Attached: tumblr_o1u04exl7i1s49ju6o5_1280.jpg (1000x915, 410K)

I using a 2.4 gear right now, already i470 (PLD) the other tanks only have the 450 weapon tho, I could meld 2 SkS Materia on WAR weapon to go down to 2.39 and feel how it goes. I have no problem with a basic bitch class, what really makes interesting for me is how the job play on some fights, I like PLD because Holy Spirits line up nicely with a couple of mechanics in some fights.

if you need a burst heal yea

When oh when does her event come back?

>only 2 votes.
i assume you mean only 1.
if person 1 starts the vote, it only takes 1 person to agree.

but for arguments sake, are you suggesting 2 of 3 isnt enough?
I actually agree it should be unanimous, if thats your point.
If you think the game is going to ask you if u want to kick yourself, then you're an idiot.

What's metro/rural has got to do with any of that? Both me and my wife grew up in metro areas and we give each other shit when we fuck up. I also never take her into content she doesn't feel confident in performing/isn't interested in and vice versa.

lalas!

Attached: 1565925811807.png (660x660, 614K)

>Nascent
Use if you have burst like IR or IC + FC.
Can't be buffed by ToB.
>Raw
Use when you got a big tankbuster coming in or if you have no burst anytime soon.

ive always had the opposite. hell the person could be cussing up a storm, and being too busy typing, rather than fighting, and they wont kick.
its not until i retaliate, telling them to fight, or w/e, that they just kick me.

maybe, and just maybe, 25% of the time it goes through, as long as no one says anything.

what is this supposed to convey?

~wah

Attached: lala_qt.png (800x1117, 809K)

>could have had savage succubi semen demons
>got cutie kawaii ugu smol lizerds instead
Fuck this timeline
I still play them

Attached: 1553519724324.jpg (900x800, 258K)

That elezen girl is going to grow up and develop a preference for Au Ra men

Can someone explain to me how to dodge the bomb boulders that happen at crumbling down? I have to use sprint to dodge them, but I see people do it without sprint.

The reason I ask is because I end up with no mitigation cooldowns during E4S other than Raw and Thrill as a War sometimes.

I'm fine with them not being bara scalies

Attached: 07_09_2019 07_47_0.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

It conveys that feeling healers get when they have to do the unthinkable and drop a GCD heal

Attached: 1564069465824.jpg (429x606, 149K)

ive both tried this, and tried kicking before a tank pulls.
in both cases, the vote kick can still go through, even multiple minutes into the fight.

you just cant initiate it.

so in short, your story is being exaggerated. or the tanks friend was afk, and the timer ran out.

Not him, but I thought you were suppose to keep Regen on the tanks?

On tankbusters?
Do you use Holmgang for Stonecrusher on pull, Megalith #1 and Megalith #2? You can take those two solo.

Maybe she thinks of him as a doting big bro

see the delay after casts? thats a macro.
ive done this on BLM in 24man fights.

If you can get away with it and just ogcd heal, it's a lot better since you gain a whole gcd.

That would be fucking cute and I would pay Ishikawa personally to make that the 80-90 story.

I wouldn't mind a "1.0 theme" as a third theme to choose from

Attached: 14.jpg (1172x546, 101K)

I pop cds for the Stonecrusher pull using rampart and Vengence for the first hit. I can solo the first and second Megalith.

In dungeons they should have Regen on during pulls, but in savage raiding it's very rarely used

But what about the auto attacks from the boss in Savage?

iirc they stated that they're aware that AST is kind of underperforming and not very fun to play compared to the other two healers so I'd expect some buffs

People can say what they like about 1.0, but some of the animations look a lot more impactful and heavier than what we have currently. Combat is still shit though.
youtube.com/watch?v=0FUvQQ5__Nk
I miss Butcher's Block and Power Slash.

>Regen on during pulls

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 32K)

They're not a big deal outside places like phase 3 titan and you'd rather patch tanks with lilies, tetra, benison, or whatever else your cohealer has

Yup. Obviously I make sure to precast Regen on the tank before he even starts pulling because I'm a newbie healer

Why is only one name censored here?

Anyway, people who stack the damage marker under the stack marker deserve to be slapped.

Just use Raw for the first hit and then HG the other two, Rampart the yellow AoE (not needed, you can just Rampart first stonecrusher hit or something else too) and Vengeance if you need to take the car.

>Regen on during pulls

Attached: 1569065975400.png (616x504, 487K)