Glad you could make it remastered Uther

Glad you could make it remastered Uther.

Attached: Warcraft-3-reforged.jpg (1274x715, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.playdota.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well remastered Arthas, I made it, despite your directions.

Stick to the script remastered Uther. no improv here.

Attached: Feub4Cy.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

so what’s new in this remaster besides the graphics

Less playable races

New UI
New map editor.
theyre changing some of the maps/mission in the campaign beyond a simple graphical rework

Attached: 6ItMWdu.png (1460x999, 1.94M)

>that Jaina
I look forward to when the model gets ripped

She still pretty, even if they nerfed her milkers (i dont know if they did, she was too low polygons)

I'm quite sure everyone in the alliance was white in WC3. They only added other races in WoW.

Elaborate.

Attached: warcraft-3-reforged-wallpaper-5.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

>even if they nerfed her milkers
I dunno, she looks pretty flat.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Look at the shadow between her breasts, they are huge

Have they confirmed frozen throne?

I still don't understand what they're going for with the artstyle, it looks nothing like warcraft
Probably aiming at the chink market

I wonder how Sylvanas looks like.

they say they're remaking it to fit WoW. and as we all know WoW's core artstyle BIG ASS PAULDRONS

the expansion is in reforged
they're not cutting content

lmao

>they're not cutting content
But they are changing things beyond simple graphical upgrades or bug fixes. they're redesigning the campaign to fit WoW.

Attached: daw0XaT3EmpDFCjuVNN8pv5506fMgLxdsrA32nzOgmA.jpg (1460x999, 200K)

they're retconning and retroactively changing it for lore contingency

>literally no news since this was announced

Attached: 1569180041276.png (546x578, 347K)

blizzcon in 2 months

And I hate it.

Remaster diablo 1 & 2 Blizzard, there are more people playing Diablo 2 right now than diablo 3 ever had. Its easy fucking money.

they said its releasing 2019, if they're going to keep that promise that means release will be very close to Blizzcon

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

They did show off the Night Elves later on and had a booth with additional art at ChinaJoy.

Suffice to say, there is some new info, it's simply marketed to the Chinese as the only people left playing WC3 in any real capacity.

This game is going to the trash, if they were going to remaster fucking warcraft 3, they could have even tried.
And to add to that, fucking newlore shit making changes, fucking disgusting. Warcraft 3 lore is THE warcraft lore and everything that retcons it is fucking gay ass fucking shit that will probably die

Diablo 2 remaster, with RMT DLC

Attached: Culling_Cutscene_2.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

>tfw your gf has bigger pauldrons than you

it will most likely be playable at blizzcon, they do that every year like with overwatch and wow expansions

Man I hate those Soul vs Soulless posters but goddamn

>new map editor
hmm... guess it’s worth a buy

That new design is fucking disgusting, look how good the old one is, a bright cloak and a staff to immediately see her. New model looks like lvl 30 generic mage

they retcon the shit out of all the Warcraft games, 1-3

Attached: 03%20arthas%20and%20jaina.jpg (1460x821, 252K)

So is this going to have the DLC with it or are they really going to really jew it and make you pay for the DLC remaster separetely?

Read: They are ruining it and spreading cancer to old products as they have lost the sense of what is good.

>Giving her Paul drone instead of having the cape cover her left side
It’s fucking shit

w-what are the kneepads for?

I know, it's fucking terrible. After cataclysm they should have killed WOW.

They're adding some extra sidelore which won't affect the main story and you moronic /pol/tards think they are going to turn Jaina into a transsexual or something, get a fucking grip.

dont jinx it

man shut the fuck up...they should have done THAT...they shouldn't do THIS. Well they did and you don't have to play the shit they make if you don't like it. How does it fucking affect you that there is more to WoW after Cataclysm if you don't play it ? Or if you stopped playing then ? How does it affect you that they are remaking W3 if you don't want it ? Just fucking ignore it. Seeing people actually mad that stuff gets made that they have 0 interest in is fucking absurd. Just fucking stay away from it

Attached: 1565458254866.jpg (900x873, 206K)

why is arthas’s hair so LAID

cringe

Attached: 1562876293695.png (1100x619, 1.62M)

What does it retcon?

remastered more like reshitted

It looks nothing like wow though, it looks like a chinese freemium game

Those textures looks like shit

Left = low resolution, but unique design and immediately identifiable as a hero unit
Right = high resolution but looks more like a basic sorceress uni than a real hero

So far only confirmed retcon is Culling of stratholm, it will now follow the Caverns of time instance story than what was in WC3. Dont think theres any major changes between the two versions.

other than that, they just said they're going to implement the retcons which were done in WoW and its expansions into WC3

THIS. What the fuck is up with the pauldrons in this remake?

I don't remember any difference at all between the two
In fact, the whole point of Caverns of Time dungeons was to give an experience nearly identical to warcaft

This looks pretty good. So what did they cut to keep up with nu-blizzards lacking standarts?

Some campaign levels are being adjusted and the level editor is being expanded
I think it also has crossplay with the original

>make characters super detailed, not even based on original ingame designs but on cinematics and wow designs
>completely clashing with the world with it's super stylized proportions and art direction
this is such a forced and blatant cashgrab. They don't even give a fuck how they are just making the game look like an abomination, if you slap some higher poly models into a game then everyone will believe that it's an "improvement" and buy it

Why the fuck can't blizzard make a new warcraft game instead? WC3 is still alive, and looks better than this mess too
Why can't Blizzard actually make new games in general?

where the fuck does all the money go from
15 years of WoW constant monthly subscriptions from millions of players
tens of millions wow expansions sold
30 million diablo3 copies sold
30 million overwatch copies sold
shittons of overwatch lootboxes
making literally billions on Heartstone every year

the only "big" game they released since like 8 years is just a fucking TF2 clone, and even that game was fucking low on content on release

Attached: 1541187189747.jpg (1650x898, 171K)

they recently stated that Diablo 3 is considered classic; interesting
they better not muck up input latency, SC2 got screwed when it was released about you couldn't utilize WSAD for movement, killing so much potential
it's the base game and the expansion
it's humorous and the responses you'll get when you point out the absurdityit screams WoW though to a normie like me
they better not make the editor too complicated, I liked the features of Galaxy Editor but hated how it wasn't intuitive
they're on a remake kick like everyone else, this remaster has crossplay and everything

The catch is they are retconing some of the campaign to fit with the retcons wow has made

>Don't complain if something you like turns to shit, instead ignore it
Why

this is a 2020 PC game by one of the richest gaming companies in the world

this is the only warcraft game we've got after 20 years. Hope it was worth the wait

Attached: 1541186731498.jpg (1440x900, 195K)

> this remaster has crossplay and everything
what the fuck does that even mean. Reforge is a pc only game
what is that everything?

Dude big shoulder pauldrons lmao

The worst part is the new designs aren't even based on cinematic or wow designs.

Compare Arthas to the cinematic or WoW model and it still looks blatantly off-model, his head is tiny and too narrow, he doesn't have the xbox hueg chin that he usually has.

It's just shitty cheap Asian mobile game art style, it sucks dick.

>WC3 is still alive, and looks better than this mess too
WC3 looked like colorful vomit back then and it looks like colorful vomit now.

your outrage/energy is best suited elsewhere
WC3 and WC3R can play together like SC and SCR
that means it looks good lol, everyone is wearing cotton candy but for what it's worth I don't think these redesigns look too bad and I'm just glad that they're HD

inb4

Dota is reforged

Attached: 1554191623439.jpg (225x245, 32K)

>They're adding some extra sidelore which won't affect the main story
highly doubtful since the Draenei played a somewhat important role in Warcraft 3 expansion and they got a massive lore change in TBC. if they implement that retcon into reforged there is no way it wont effect the main story.

Glad you could remake it Uther.

Those new tits are xbox huge you fucking virgins. They're just not squeezed together.

>dota free from valve
We can dream.

wc3 looked fine back then and looks fine to this day. It aged completely well. Whatever was bad about wc3's visuals, Reforged is just making it so much worse. The game looks way more of a mishmash of unfitting models now

there is not much point in these ultradetailed hd models when the detail is completely lost when being zoomed out anyway, and they just looks plain unfitting in the still-simplistic environment, and the buildings now literally look like fucking plastic toys especially in contrast to the ultradetailed and realistically proportioned units

Attached: 13.jpg (881x623, 944K)

You can bet its happening.
Gonna play the shit out of it. Fuck Valve and their grotesque cheap chinese plastic toy art style

I'm sure someone will try but there are some many potential issues. Like, what version do you start with, who will control it and so on.

So she can suck cock more easily.

The definition of soulless trash, Blizzard can go fuck itself.

Attached: 1555156525153.jpg (3649x3544, 520K)

Basically all custom games should work out of the box when Reforged drops so yeah.

pretty sure there's some russian guy who works(ed) on wc3 dota when icefrog stopped.
He was on playdota.
Site seems to have gone off since I last visited few years back.
There's archive.
archive.playdota.com/

Glad you could bake it, uther

Attached: Cooking Uther.png (1516x649, 79K)

>your outrage/energy is best suited elsewhere
If everyone's attitude would be similar in all things, we would be africa

those floating unit portraits look like shit

So how do you think the whole addition of WoW lore into Warcraft 3 will work? especially for the Draenei/Ashtongue tribe/Akama. how are they gonna fix this shit?

singing and smoking dope

They'll stumble through

>especially for the Draenei/Ashtongue tribe/Akama

what about them was changed?

In africa

so we'll fight evil time dragons while purging the city?
I wonder if they'll even bother keeping akama's teeth or just go full "broken" cause I'll be a monkey's uncle if they use the pre-TBC design

Attached: DraeneiDevolution.jpg (800x476, 74K)

>remastering old game instead of just making Warcraft IV
fuck this shitty remaster trend

The only thing I want to know is if they're remaking the CGI cutscenes.

those designs look so fucking generic trying to convey muh realism with their faces is fucking disgusting. All the old art style is fucking stained I dont even know what kind of person would play this if he did it already on the past, zoomers sure ruin everything in the end.

Attached: 1566117873169.jpg (1214x1200, 178K)

the intro cinematic's been around for months now, user

Could just be a teaser trailer man, who knows?

That's the only one, the other CGI sequences will be stretched up to 4k and not re-shot. Enjoy your indie game dev level remaster.

Attached: dissappointment.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Glad you could make it Uther

Attached: Arthas_the_Magnificent.png (1477x1082, 2.21M)

Attached: 15424326345426.jpg (1105x341, 90K)

>clean up the dialogue
>placeholder, but sent to be voice acted
fucking what?

Attached: 4d5102c430abc0eb75a02b09a56335d8.jpg (218x293, 14K)

>what if we made our large, static buildings have 5 different colors (one being player color)
>and our complex, critical, and mobile units have 256 different shades, gradients, and unique details