Stardew Valley

>it's been three seasons
>still can't get my wife pregnant
What am I doing wrong Yea Forums?

Attached: 1_1screenshot15.png (960x540, 130K)

Try getting one of the townsfolk to do it for you

Get Harvey to check if you're sterile
Then marry him instead

This. Due to low sperm count, I also couldn't do it. Thankfully Jamal was kind enough to help us.

I knew spending all that time in the mine was a bad idea.

>want to build a comfy looking farm
>end up with a giant rectangle because I'm scared at the loss of efficiency
wat do.

Go for comfy, fuck efficiency. You make money stupid easy anyway so you don't need to worry about efficiency.

You'll make more than enough money anyway.

Call Tyrone

Where are the sprinklers?

All you need to make money is the greenhouse and some sheds. Pack the greenhouse with ancient fruit plants, pack a shed with kegs to turn the fruit into wine, profit. Put the wine in kegs to increase the value if you want. Want even more money? Make another shed or two filled with crystalariums that shit out diamonds.

*put the wine in casks to increase the value, apologies

i wish the game didn't become an utter waste of time once the community part is over with

There's more to do than completing the community center though. There are entire menus filled with crops, food, fish, and other shit to collect.

collecting things for no real reason other than filling a book isn't enough for me

You have erectile dysfunction

Then what IS enough?

Why wouldn't you use sprinklers over manually watering with a can?

Attached: IMG_20190916_204102.png (405x430, 259K)

Holy shit, I feel the same. I basically finished all the game content in the first year (had all the animals, community finished, wife and a shitload of cash). This game suffers from a severe lack of post-end-game. Hear me out in some of my ideas.

>Morris (the JoJa guy) after you completed the community center becomes your rival and start his own farm on the old JoJa market
>Morris would act as a villain/rival, he would be armed with all the high JoJa tech (tractors, agriculture aircrafts, robots...)he would try to sabotage you, new competition events would happen on the town (best vegetable, bigger animal, prettier farm...) farm products prices would fluctuate because of competition.

>New main story post-community center set around ecology and environment thanks to JoJa/Morris pollution

>New business, have a farm hotel with farm tours and local cuisine.
>open a bazaar or a local restaurant

There are so many stuff this game could do, Jesus.

Attached: EFFA8_tUUAI_H70.jpg (960x1200, 98K)

SOMEONE HIRE

What a cute and funny picture

>be Yea Forums
>play farming game
>still turn it into sex sim

Attached: 1529974416947.jpg (288x246, 47K)

I know right

Is the new update meant to bring in some post-game?

>tfw update delayed because the porting team fucked up royally

Attached: 1527901704415.jpg (399x464, 46K)

>3seasons in
>still waters his own plants

Attached: 1568128253993.jpg (646x687, 69K)

As opposed to watering someone else's plants?

as opposed to making sprinklers

Attached: 1568251141694.jpg (817x613, 42K)

Thanks for explaining. :^)

reminder all the waifus are cuckshit
do not support

Even Haley?

What happened?

PS4 and Xbox One updates are lagging behind and PC won't get updated further until that shit is done.

Does the game have crossplay or why would they do that?

I'm excited that there's a new farm map. I hope it's good. I wish he'd make even more.

What, how?

It doesn't have crossplay, the dev just doesn't want to make the PS4/Xbone players even madder if the PC version is a whole two updates ahead.

Meant for

What’s supposed to be added?

He has no explanation.

consistent product across all platforms is a better product

Any news on when the new update is gonna drop? I tried the Stardew Valley Expanded mod, and while it's not terrible I don't think it's very good either

A bunch of stuff. A new farm, separated purses in MP. Here is also a new screenshot of some new farm stuff for fishing

Attached: EDt8FxoU0AAMqpF.png (1200x675, 1.15M)

I think you’ve got a narrow urethra

Attached: 1D81E75A-31BC-4A1A-BE0A-A74E8224C06B.jpg (480x479, 27K)

basically whenever the last update gets ported to console

Good Lord I want to fill Maru's fertile mixed womb with my seed

Haley is pure.

What was your favorite thing you entered at the beginning of the game?

I didn’t come across my first stardrop in the game for like 3 years some how. So I totally forgot what I wrote and it gave me a good laugh. I wrote cocaine.

Only contrarians pretend to like Maru.

Attached: 1413788043847.jpg (540x719, 77K)

Expanded doesn't really add much to the gameplay really, it's mostly fluff that should be carried by its writing, but the writing is pretty medicore and there are pop culture references everywhere (ESPECIALLY undertale ones) it feels incredibly out of place.
It's extremely overrated because it just seems so huge on paper but then the dev adds a giabt pointless field that ended up lagging toasters they had to make it optional. There's a few other well done mods that add actually good content, like Deep Woods.

I wrote milk.

You have to go to bed before them or at the same time or some shit I think. They also have to like you.

I want to fuck her senseless and leave her begging for more and send pics to her dad asking if this ruins her or not.

At the end of the 2nd year and I don't want to play anymore. The riverlands farm sucks. Why would they make the vanilla farm the best one by far?

It's the best one if all you care about is farming.

The forest map is 100% superior in every other category and superior to everything except the base farm in terms of farming space.

A'ight you're cool afterall. Our kinks line up.

Attached: 1561929684509.jpg (1159x994, 165K)

>chose the monster farm
>giant fucking lake in the center of it
>the monsters are shit, don’t drop anything, and are an option for every other farm in the end
Thanks

>he doesn't want to make mutt babies with the mutt

Forest farm is comfy, but vanilla is best for spreading out everything on.

>Not wanting to make that uppity Demetrius seethe by thinning his bloodline