Bros?

Bros?

Attached: One.png (1080x1053, 152K)

>a remake is on 1st
>Borderlands in on 2nd
gaming deserves everything that's coming to them

Mother Of God. We failed lads. We wasted all those months shitposting for nothing.

Borderlands didn't deserve top 10. Absolute garbage meme game that's no different than the previous game

Yeah borderlands shouldn't even be top 20.

Eat shit

Attached: 1462731327176.jpg (558x845, 215K)

I said Borderlands is also shit, take your meds nincel

>dot biz
>link

Attached: 1541769618092.jpg (1200x900, 823K)

weird that a new entry from a beloved franchise does better than a new entry from a franchise that had 1 good game and forever after had pop culture references and bullshit meme humor jammed straight down its urethra until it had a fucking uti and the newest entry is the fucking voided, bacteria-laden piss in a jar that we're all supposed to chug and thank the fucking retards over at cucktuck's fuck and suck for letting us play their faggot ass game shut the fuck up "Bros?" shut the fuck up you stupid cunt

>zelda sells a lot
WHAT, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.

LA is one of the GOATs.

Based, get fucked Randy and Tim

>mates?

Fools and their money are easily parted.

Nintendo knows how to milk that nincel for all his money's worth. Based bois unite.

>bongistan
I hate these guys but this is great. Epic even.

Attached: 1465842792864.png (920x900, 51K)

>Reddit game #1 topples reddit game #2

woah

>zelda game sells a lot
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING POSSIBLE!?!?

You guys do realise Borderlands 3 released a week ago, right? Games often see a drop of about 50-70% by the following week.

The real news is that for the first time in years, a game that isn't SJW shit is number one in the UK.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Attached: 1563834880091.png (179x283, 67K)

>Nintendo keep winning
Shocking news. More at 11

Borderlands 3 is out?

take your meds

It's over Randybros.

Borderlands is fucking 3 weeks old, cope

Crash when??

or soccer

How do we stop Nintendo?

Attached: Man.png (1080x1080, 146K)

>UK Boxed Charts
>The charts data does not currently factor in digital sales, making any meaningful analysis impossible.
>Yea Forums reading comprehension

Crash has been out for a while now

not so fast Yea Forums imagine hating egs you guys are fucked

Attached: Screenshot (5).png (2560x1080, 644K)

keep coping sonygro

>Nintendo game doing well
>Epic game doing shit

The perfect COPE shitstorm

Attached: rattling.gif (300x231, 30K)

ohnohonohnohonohonhonon steamcell btfod

>Epic game doing shit
>2nd place behind one of the biggest series ever
wut

Nintendo fanboys like eating shit, is anyone surprised

Ok bros, Rank them from best to worst

FE3H, Astral Chain, Links Awakening, MM2 and Cadence.

For me, its FE3H > AC > LA > MM2 > Cadence

Attached: bzxaHDg.png (707x1000, 842K)

But fifa always sells 10 million plus on PS4.

FE3H > AC and I don't care about the rest.

Attached: IMG_20190921_224400.png (500x665, 366K)

AC>FE>Link's Awakening=MM2>Anything else

Attached: 153274 8891.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Ive only played Astral Chain and Daemon X Machina this month.

but they're both great

>competition consists of a console with no games and a console that censors everything
Why would we?

Neither of these games deserve to be in the top 10.

>new

Switch is competing against itself?

People want to watch good looking stuff.

>implying the Switch has fewer games than the XBone
>implying the Switch censors the way Soiny does
Good one, user. Almost smiled.

>the Switch censors
XB2
Smash
Tokyo Mirage Session port
FE

This can't be happening.

Attached: 1561894942345.jpg (1024x849, 121K)

How can the Switch censor a Switch-exclusive first-party IP that you can get nowhere else?

So you do admit Nintendo censors as well

An interesting quote from that article:
> It’s also the biggest launch for developer Grezzo having surpassed the record set by Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D by 27 percent.

Strange to see a 2D Zelda remake doing better than a 3D Zelda one (Ocarina of Time no less), though it makes sense with how much bigger the install base of the Switch is compared to that of the 3DS back then.

You realize its only $60 right? You niggers act like its the last $60 you will ever see. Fuck off with your bullshit

I would rather eat shit and play a fire emblem game. Link's Awakening is probably the best game there if it's even a fraction as good as the original. I don't care about the rest.

Still a higher score than Borderlands 3.

Not everybody loves to burn 60 dollars on shitty games like you do

I am neither admitting nor denying anything, I am curious. How can you tell Nintendo "censored" something when nobody else sells on uncensored version? All I know is that there are visual novels with massive lens flare censors on the PS4 that are absent on the Switch.

Yeah, sure, Rockstar and FIFA games are there to prove you wrong.

>How can you tell Nintendo "censored" something when nobody else sells on uncensored version?
So as long its exclusive whether its 1st party or 3rd, its not censorship?

What the fuck are those acronyms you’re using? Type the damn names.

thats not a strong feat honestly. nintendo fans buy physical overwhelmingly more than other console fans. most people now buy digital for pretty much only. the uk charts only account for physical sales.
traditionally borderlands had an even split between console and pc sales. initially console sales are higher but over time they taper off on consoles but continue to steadily sell on pc partly due to modding, in particular because of the community patches. its an xcom siuation kinda.
unfortunately we don't know the actual borderlands 3 numbers on the pc side since egs is giving publishers a minimum amount sold as money. we dont know how many copies that entails however.

Rockstar and Fifa are the only two things that exist right? Fucking dumb bastard.

This proves the UK is as dumb as the U.S

Not detectable, in any case. You can tell objectively that DmC5 censored the girls' butts because the other versions have them in full view. The best you can do with, say, Fire Emblem is guess that the devs might have had other ideas than Nintendo and lost. And Bayonetta not going full strip-tease in Smash is less about "we don't want people to see this" and more about "we're not about to let this one character fuck up our age rating"

based
fuck Borderlands and everyone who plays it

Wasn't 70% of Borderlands 3 sales digital anyways? Isn't this only physical sales?
>inb4 seething

>You can tell objectively that DmC5 censored the girls' butts because the other versions have them in full view.
wasnt that just the European version though?

>implying borderlands 3 isn't literally the same as a remake

Kinda. It came out uncensored, then was censored everywhere and then the censorship was taken away except in Europe.
Which you can of course all avoid by simply not updating the stupid thing because you can't force current patch on a single player game.

Borderlands 3 is basically a remake of 2.

Imagine losing to the remake of a Game Boy game.

Attached: 1536500265006.png (3312x2480, 1.38M)

BL is not Sony though
imagine people choosing a remake of a gameboy game over other switch games

It's fucking zelda, of course it was going to sell well

Nintendo marketing is so far ahead of the rest of the industry. They can throw out constant remakes of previous games with only graphical upgrades and have nostalgia obsessed boomers shitting their pants with glee. The same boomers who are constantly shitting on the industry for remaking games instead of making new ones. It's amazing.

Attached: 1546909925813.png (988x1059, 498K)

It's just a remake though, not BotW2. And it's in Sony's UK.

Then explain why the remakes of old games that got released at 3DS last year didn't sold so well

The fuck do you mean constant remakes? They haven't done a remake in years.

Are you joking or retarded? Literally half the first party switch output are remakes / remasters of games for previous systems.

>calls other people retarded
>doesn't even know what do what he's talking about

I thought most of those games were low-effort releases that Nintendo chucked out to re-affirm it's claim that it was still supporting the 3DS.
Also, I think the remakes were used as training for the few 3DS exclusive developers left to get some training and experience before moving to the switch. Grezzo were the ones who did the Luigi's Mansion remake on 3DS and recently helped develop Link's Awakening on the Switch.