Fall 2019

Fall 2019
I Am Forgotten

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SW2aJ-qJBx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good, piece of garbage

Fun game but meta is the same as day 1 and devs only added 1 map and 1 weapon this whole time. (Javelins don't count, it's just a throw-only short spear)

invasion is ok but
new cosmetics are ugly
mod maps are good especially doll house
game got too big too fast

Everybody went back to For Honor dude.

Beating the shit out of people with a quarterstaff has never been so fun

good.

Attached: 0607DAD1-0C60-4DAE-BD0B-DBAFDD28C76A.jpg (640x830, 241K)

>2,420 playing an hour ago
OOF

down from 60,000 and thats not a sustainable population for a game like mordhau which will get even lower.
and since you support mordhau, you need to go dilate

Attached: 6FC708EE-64D1-48E9-916A-9BBF2E026108.jpg (640x603, 180K)

honestly really liked it but the playerbase got too sweaty and the devs aren't doing anything to stop the exact same types of exploit meta that killed chivalry and kickstarted mordhau in the first place

>uhh ur just bad lol

no shit. i don't give a fuck about ranked. i just want to spam voice lines and sprint into the meat grinder. now you have to constantly worry about the level 140 plumed compfags that wipe servers with broken animations

get good

for honor has similar player numbers despite being a F2P AAA game..sad

garbage player

Not everybody is a neet pal

>for honor
>F2P
It's not.

it's a niche game, it was never supposed to have a big playerbase. it will retain its current playerbase in the coming years but it will never grow either.

>actually manage to make the game's issues worse with every update
>majority of content has just been cosmetics, many of them just color reskins and not even new models
Deserves everything it gets

>DODGE THIS YOU BAAAAASSTAAAARDS

>it will retain its current playerbase
It's been on a steady decline for months now.

how many times have we been through this? The game gets given away for free multiple times a year. It's f2p you coping ubicell

WAAAAAAAA MY FREE UPDATES WITH NO MICWOTWANSACTIONS ARENT GOOD ENUFF!!! BLOO BLOO BLOOOO

You're the one coping and lying though. It's factually not F2P.

Skill ceiling too high. Noobs don't want to stick around when you have autists with thousands of hours already.

Exploits are not skill.

Exploits, skill, whatever you want to call it it's just learned inputs. No point learning if the game has no prestige and you get rekt for hundreds of hours before you get gud.

>make a game
>game is good, gameplay is great
>maps are unbalanced as fuck, big player counts only make it more aggravating with the sheer inertia teams can have
>skill difference between a casual and a good player is gigantic, to a point where casuls get annihilated even when fighting several against one

>make a ranked mode where the meta of cancer prevails
Yeah, surely this will save the game. Not balancing the maps, or helping new players get into the game

No. There's no point in learning exploits. That's not how the game is supposed to be played and it's ought to get patched out.

>out to get patched out
It's dead already so it doesn't matter

>5 months post launch
>still massive hitbox and animation inaccuracies for lots of weapons
>still multiple map designs that are one sided dogshit
>release a literal testing map as content because they have nothing
>its completely broken on launch because both side's ballistas can fire directly onto the central objective which is the only point there is to fight around unless blue is getting ladderniggered at the awful spawnpoint design
>continue to make existing animation exploits for already strong, brainless weapons easier to pull off
>release ranked mode
>obliterates servers

Nah, game had promise but is being managed like shit. Devs busy listening to autistic esports fags for balance instead of putting their own vision of how the game should function first so servers slowly become filled with only footsniffers.

Am I crazy or did I see this exact post dozens of time already over the years?

Exactly, and it died because of exploits. Same as Chivalry.

you having deja vu mate?

Oh please. You probably haven't even played chiv. At least in Mordhau a good player can get swarmed by noobs and die instead of chiv where your attack is uninterruptible and you can beyblade everyone in 360 degrees and solo the entire server.

i played enough

Attached: Untitled.png (961x309, 513K)

Why the fuck do people compare it to For Honor
They're not alike in the ways that are appealing to anyone who would consider playing Mordhau

Chivalry 2 will save us

to casuals they are basically the same genre of medieval war game so you can understand why the more complex one fails

beep beep the only good game in this thread coming through

Attached: 1565813180250.jpg (1024x768, 208K)

Spotted the epic shill

Attached: 1566290897707.png (1400x788, 79K)

It's just timed bro

just like the lifespan of these games

>shows broken hitboxes in the announcement footage
lolno

LOL i forgot this was even coming out. to be honest chiv was always more fun because of how silly it is. mordhau is soulless by comparison

>Devs busy listening to autistic esports fags for balance
This

Forhonor consumes yet another medieval soul until it’s sacrifice for bannerlord.
Suck my eggs stouty

That's what happens when you have dedicated servers but no tools to make the most of them with custom maps and game modes.

ONE FUCKING JOB

>Bloodlust
seriously what were they thinking?

For Honor is probably far more complex than Mordhau with so many characters and abilities and dumb mechanics. Mordhau is mostly variations of swinging a weapon and footwork. It's deceptively simple and the only complex thing about it is learning to use the whole thing.
They fixed Crossroads. There's now a second objective with a mortar that shoots one side of the treehouse, there's stairs up to the wall from the inside, a hole was added at the bottom of the wall near where the ladders are so you can just walk through, and there's a fort around blue spawn.

You haven't played in months.

Chiv was fun until I got beheaded by a 720 spinning ballerina nigger and groundsniffers
I could have given Chiv 2 a try but the EGS stunt means it's dead to me
Mordhau has some soul, its just not the same. I do prefer Chiv "lore" and callouts, but the game is SHIT

I'M A HELICOPTOR

all the perks are really poorly thought out in nearly every aspect

>Come hither! Come hither! Come hither
>oh heeeelp h-h-he-elp
>Men, about face! They're enroaching on our.. rear..

There is FOUR different guns that can shoot into the objective/around it and make it unfun to even walk in the general area
Crossroads sucks

>AGATHAAAAAAAA
>the fucking man at arms laugh

Only recently did they finally nerf the fucking firepot.
There's obvious broken shit that I'm seriously baffled this game had a supposed beta-period, yet obvious shit like that made it through.
How?

Not to mention these dumbasses are supposed "veteran players", so it's even more baffling.

>this is not an army... more like a bunch of sexually repressed farmers.

i havent played in a couple weeks but the mortar cant shoot into the center point, just close to bottom of it. the red ballista can with a shitty view half covered by trees. i don't think the blue one can. never seen it used honestly

>at launch
good reading comprehension

The red-side ballista on their wall is useless because it points at literally nothing. The catapult is mildly relevant but it's hard to find a use for it with how much junk is in the way. The ballista in the home base of either team takes half a second to travel half a mile and hit anything near the objective, if you find that's a problem and not a benefit as enemies walk into the line of fire, maybe you shouldn't go upstairs and chill out in the shady area and take the stairs instead.
It sucks because you can't play it.

>Oh, you're smart like my shoe?
Gods that silky smooth voice.

>There's obvious broken shit that I'm seriously baffled this game had a supposed beta-period, yet obvious shit like that made it through.
reminder that mordhau was in a pre-release testing phase for over 2 years and then spent months post-release with no patches because "lol its fine"

i understand that its like 10 guys working remotely, but jesus christ. not even the bare minimum effort was put into tweaking balance

are you faggots still pretending the game is busted 'like chivalry' and that's why you're so shit at it? this game attracts more tard-rage than the average online game since it's so up close and personal, and the amount of autism directed towards anything with swords on it.
the truth of the matter is that outside of a select handful of small animation bugs, the combat is completely fine and you're not going to get dabbed on by sir reverse overhead. in fact, you'd have to be truly garbage at the game in general to actually fall for what passes as an 'exploit' in this game.
the fact that you fags still completely ignore the trash maps and awful gamemodes to complain about the combat system tells me everything I need to know about your small dick and REEEEing indignation.

Attached: ng+.jpg (840x623, 159K)

You have people running around with only firepots firebombing everything and everyone making it completely impossible to get any kind of "fight" going.

You have maps so horribly unbalanced with the absolute shittiest objectives imaginable (a fucking explosive barrel? Can I put it down? Nope, shit breaks! Can I run with it? Nope! If you get hit you fucking drop it, go fetch a new one!)

Meanwhile the opposing team just have to push a cart to the next point in a location that makes it possible to reinforce the point AND do the objective at the same time.
And let's not get into spawn-locations.

How do you play videogames for so long as they supposedly have and not learn a SINGLE thing about map-design. I could understand if they couldn't test the maps first, and just had to guess how things would play out, but 2 years. two (2) years!

I'm mad, mad because I wanted it to be good, and it's just dissapointing instead.

>Haha, the game is well balanced and fun!
>blocks entire routes with traps, spikes, walls
>ballistas
>your team is always brain dead and runs into certain death
Yeah, what a great game. There is not even a single balanced map in the game, and yes, I had an excel sheet on Grad.

Attached: blocks your path.jpg (1920x1080, 684K)

There has been what? One post? Talking about the animation-exploits?
Try reading the thread first instead of just jumping blindly in to defend your game.

t.footfag

> Developers keep threatening to add women and minorities to the game.
> People lose interest as the developers stop working to improve the game and instead go full steam ahead on adding women and minorities.
What did they expect?

>you're not going to get dabbed on by sir reverse overhead
i would gladly trade all the jank meta animations in mordhau for the reverse overhead

Stay mad and I'll keep playing engineer

>and since you support mordhau, you need to go dilate

what

I'm so fucking glad that I don't have to see daily threads by resident shill anymore.

Attached: 1487973457017.png (442x488, 382K)

Please no keep the brownies and girls out of my sword fighting kino

I don't understand the criticism for the game.
>Zwei/Exe is OP
Use a fucking dagger or cleaver, it's one fucking point to tell zweifuckers to eat dick.
>Maps unbalanced
I do not believe you know how to play the maps to begin with, like fucker there's no reason to run into the bottleneck for the 30th time when you can do some ninja shit and climb over the wall of taiga from the rocks, sneak into the back of the castle of grad, climb out of the mountain pass red fort over the walls and jump into it by hopping onto the wheels with the people stuck on them.
There's so many pathing options in this game I refuse to believe anyone complaining about maps actually knows how to navigate them.
>Horses
You can work a recurve bow onto a build with a longsword and t2 armor, there's no reason his horse shouldn't be whittled the fuck down every time he runs by. Avoid open areas. Don't leave the spawn alone if it's really that bad. Billhook isn't that reliable but is certainly useful.
>Soul
The lack of lore is a valid complaint but I love all of the voices except for that dumb stock barbarian voicetype holy shit.

My only actual complaint is how much of a CPU hog it is.

And this is why it's a dead game, only autists like this still play it

chivalry was better

nice graphics

>horse is going 30-1
>solution is to shoot an arrow at it every once in a while
>result is the horse ends the game 75-3 instead of 75-1
[clapping intensifies]

>use ebic ninja skillz to sneak into enemy backlines
>die 5v1 because you have no one to help you actually cap the point
brilliant idea

Sorry Mordhau, i'd still be obsessively playing you if classic WoW wasn't out.

Still has more players than For Honor lmao.

I don't really advocate for either. Played both for a few weeks near launch. Classic fighting games are more my thing.

>For Honor
>AAA
It's not.

>actually caring about k/d
This kind of bait should be bannable. If a horse is stopping you from having fun, kill the horse, don't care about some meme numbers like some 12 year old CoDkiddie.

you sound like you fuck horses

You don't think someone arbitrarily being a lot stronger than you because they picked up a random powerup makes for less fun gameplay than if the field were even? If you have to stop what you're doing specifically to "kill the horse" that's a problem. This is without the horse just spawning back.

it's not just about k/d. it's about how much time you're spending trying to kill one horsefag when he'll just hop onto another horse in a few seconds and you'll be doing the whole process over again.
horses are horribly implemented and extremely unbalanced. they ruin the flow of the game since, at any time, you can be picked off from a fight with hardly any way to play around it. there's no way you can honestly defend them.

Name one exploit

How did I get it for free then? You absolute cretin

What's with the vocal minority hating on tower campers in Horde? I'm just having fun, leave the server if you annoyed or dont die lmao.

Feel free to do so, I stopped a long time ago. Maps are horribly balanced when you put engies into the equation.

Attached: who could have thought about this.jpg (1920x1080, 537K)

>timed giveaway means it's F2P
Stop talking cunt.

Making your game free to keep MULTIPLE times a year is analogous to f2p, please keep coping over this

>Votekick abuse on every server
>TKing or TK baiting on every server (then they votekick you and it succeeds everytime)
>Game is slowly filling up with furries
>Exploiters and bug abusers passing it off as "skills" freak out when told to go to chivalry.
>Duel mode is full of (see above)
>No new maps or new content
>Devs banning people for naughty words

I hope it legit fails.

>never happens
>never happens
>lolwat
>name one exploit
>see above also git gud, t. elite V
>new maps this month (no new content but you mention duel mode hahaha retard)
>the game is renowned for having many people be racist in chat yet you claim the opposite LOL dumb dumb

>i demand you memorize the autistic names of these exploits that i swear don't exist

i could talk all day about the twillybopper, the flag stance, and the taco surprise, i tell you what. ive mastered them all.

wessex and jpeg are 2 names i hear thrown around a lot

those aren't exploits they're the animations of the attack, you could argue they're poorly animated

ok youre either a desperate shill/dev or a falseflagger trying to make mordhau fans look absolutely fucking retarded.

>riposting is an exploit
That's literally what you tried to claim you dolt

>jump out of bounds and kill people through the floor
>wow jumping and attacking arent exploits you dolt

this is my last post in this thread

>name one exploit
jpegs and wristy twistys

>one team is braindead
>other team is less braindead
>game unfair!

Attached: 1558392550421.jpg (253x310, 33K)

Played this for like 80 hours in May and June, had a lot of fun with it but dropped it after that. I would play with a couple friends and we'd have fun just messing around. When it was popular there were a ton of people just fucking around and you could have a good time if you weren't just trying as hard as possible to rape everyone. Now that the population has reduced drastically it's only the real die hard fans still playing it and when I installed it and popped into a game with the same friends a couple days ago we all decided to just quit after 10 minutes. It's not the game's fault, it's the natural course for such a skill based game, but it's just not fun anymore if you're anywhere close to a casual. I even got pretty good in 80 hours, watched a bunch of tutorials, learned how to play and would destroy with the maul. But after a while just hitting people with a maul or a sword loses it's charm and without the memeing population to bring the game some soul, it's just overly long match after overly long match of clicking while moving the mouse in certain directions.

Just not fun anymore.

Attached: 1567756821259.jpg (219x138, 7K)

invasion is fun

just waiting on mod tools. the mod maps are already great, but theyre all deathmatch until the official mod tools come out

i like the chambering in mordhau and blocking projectiles. i think itll be hard to go back to chiv's gameplay unless they add those in 2

riposting isn't an exploit

I still play it, my only gripe with it is the shitty balance, bad hitboxes and animation breaking which are fixable. The netcode is trash and probably not as easily fixed. Given enough time they can turn this game into medieval TF2 where there's always enough players to play no matter what, but that's only if the game doesn't completely die before then.

Attached: 1523937845698.png (256x256, 125K)

abusing the broken anims are tho

I love it, I just wish they'd add a bunch moire maps. I'm 100% convinced that launching with five (5) fucking maps, each of which was horribly unbalanced, is what killed the game's population. Anyone who expected the game to retain its launch 60k is a fool, but there's barely anyone on now to the point that every server is 50% names I recognize. I'm just glad the population is still barely large enough to be playable, if only they had fixed their fucking maps ASAP and added new ones continuously the game might still be popular.

>steam exclusive

Hard pass, call me when it's on epic

because mordniggers invaded the For Honor general and every For Honor thread since the day the game was announced to talk shit about how Mordhau was going to kill For Honor completely

Remember that time I got banned for posting this video? i do.
youtube.com/watch?v=SW2aJ-qJBx8

I still play the FFA servers.
I played Chivalry even when it was under 1000 players and enjoyed it.
It's hard for most people to get into this game if you haven't spent thousands of hours on Chivalry or a similar game. It has a high learning curve and most of the remaining players have mastered the game.

probably because you're shilling your channel

>more players = better

Attached: 1564142265420.jpg (596x735, 125K)

I shill my real channel in the Midna threads

stop doing that

POST YOU'RE FAVORITE FUCKING LOADOUTS

I will when mods can tell the difference between posting videos that guarantee (You)s and shilling

>you're

shilling and trying to start a flame war are both illegal activities.

>the joke
>you're head

>players behind you make literally no footstep sounds
>this shit still isn't fixed

Not enough updates

>I was merely pretending to be retarded and/or quoting some other retard

*literally anything* and bloodlust

In the "Shit on Mordhau" thread?

based, game was way more fun that the retail release could ever be

Don't forget they are buffing 1vX in the future. So it's going to be even harder for casuls to take down a duelfag. And now duels aren't just getting the priority of attention they are actively going to impede on the massed combat experience.

People playing it who are not duelists are biding time for Chiv2 or bannerlord.

>devs make it clear from day 1 that they are duelfags from chivalry
>they cater to duelfaggotry in their game
>WTF HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

They also made clear that they were not going to cater to Chivalry retarded hijinks and yet they are doing so with jpegs and wristy twisty. They were just trying to swindle over people expecting a balanced game and to have their cake and eat it too. The game would not have made millions upon millions of it was just a duelist game.

Or are you going to be a dumb nigger and say the game which marketed 32vs32 matches was really trying to appeal to just duelists?

I like to look at mordhau as a first person fighting game. The skill ceiling makes a lot of sense and when it clicks after you warm up over a few rounds it's fucking smoother than butter.

yes since you're trying to enrage people

I am still on Yea Forums, right?

Attached: the forced singing children and the zombies with stupid smiles on their faces.jpg (1013x720, 561K)

>46 hours
wasn't to your liking i see

>posting a article from the scam shitzen shill
lol

>Anyone who expected the game to retain its launch 60k is a fool
I expected it to stabilize around 20k or something. But it dropped down to 2k. Literal meme flavor of the month.

i don't like getting outplayed by the sweats

Now where have I heard that before..?

Also fucking come up with some better names, jesus christ.

Lol

Attached: Untitled.jpg (335x483, 71K)

OOF

>Don't forget they are buffing 1vX in the future.
That's fucking retarded, you're already able to very clunkily defeat multiple opponents by simple riposte-exploiting.
It's fucking retarded how they took the exact same problem from chivalry and just replicated it.