ITT: games with so much soul they can't ever be surpassed

ITT: games with so much soul they can't ever be surpassed

Attached: 8hf.jpg (800x600, 57K)

*Butterflies you*

Jedi Academy & Outcast are the best Star Wars can get.

Shenmue

Attached: 1569074368830.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

we'll never get another one like it

why cant someone just make a ripoff of the game set in some generic sci fi future setting and replace the force with magic or some advanced science shit but you can do the exact same tricks? it would be fun to play another multiplayer game like it

private servers user
this and battle front

I'm glad Outcast is coming to the Switch because that way more people will get to experience this gem but the multiplayer servers are probably gonna suck.

Attached: sad ora.jpg (544x640, 27K)

lol it's just the singleplayer user

how did this game work on GameCube/Xbox? Seems like it would only work well with a mouse/keyboard

red > yellow > blue

orange > purple > green >>> everything else

double blade > dual wield

Really well actually. I played against bots on gc for years.

Works alright, framerate is awful on multiplayer

dual wield lightsaber is litteral perfection

Attached: 8gd.jpg (564x933, 86K)

yeah but tasteless

Based

Attached: 1452116411072.jpg (1586x2400, 486K)

have a webm, and I agree the game is good, unlike most games released in the past 10 years.

Attached: Jedi Academy webm1.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Attached: 1567947972321.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

private servers suck, the game has been dead for over a decade, i dont want to be forced to join some tranny discord server just to get a slight chance at playing the game online. that and a new game that is a clone can improve the combat or other areas of the game

you can keep wishing or you can set up a server and face me

>wishing
how about i actually make the game instead?

Outcast is going to be singleplayer only, but when Academy releases in the next year it is going to have multiplayer.

That being said, if Outcast on the switch sells well, I wonder who's gonna get fired for releasing this close to Fallen Order? From what I've seen of FO, JKO let alone Academy is going to make it look pretty bad in comparison.

the AI is really not built for 1 hit touch kill lightsabers

fallen order looks like compete ass

fully scripted and a terrible combat system

I don't think as far as a game or a SW game goes that it's ass, but incredibly mediocre is how I'd characterize it. Kind of how I felt about The Force Unleashed in all honesty. Just, Force Unleashed at the time had hype behind it. I don't know anyone excited for FO.

It's odd how no modern game has come close to how good this was. The multiplayer was great.