Anybody even hyped?

Releases tomorrow

Attached: Surge 2.jpg (1024x576, 123K)

Nope.

I'm hyped, already got my key. Criminally underrated series.

Will the bosses to trash ration better this time?

Isn't this the game with robot dildos?

crack when?

>ration
The Surge isn't a souls game, it's its own thing. It was refreshing to play a game where regular enemies put up a decent fight and the gameplay isn't just loop of hallway with trash mobs -> humanoid boss fight. They did a much better job creating interconnected maps with tons of looping shortcuts too. Dark Souls hasn't done that properly since DS1.

Wait what? It's out?

yes, first one was clunky but yet enjoyable

yeah, i'm a little excited to dl it and hit stuff with a giant hammer again

It's german made.

aka buggy as fuck on launch, so i am waiting for a few patches then i'll buy.

unlike every mercedes

heavy duty best, definitely going for the biggest weapon I can find for first playthrough. it feels like a different game altogether using twin rigged or one handed weapons.

what kind of multiplayer functionality does this one have? I read somewhere that it has online in some capacity, but is there full soulslike invasion/co-op?

agreed, it's definitely more tactical with a heavy weapon. kinda like in monster hunter

yeah, you really need to learn your openings. heavy weapons are a good way to tell the quality of a game like this, since bosses need to be designed in a way that slow weapons can safely used without having obvious huge downtime. any game like this works fine if you do the standard attack/dodge spam with a light weapon but you can just bluff your way through. I didn't like bloodborne for that reason.

Word of advice: Target someone's leg. Charge the vertical attack. Enjoy taking them to Slam City.

Nah, tomorrow

and that's why I used the hammer in BB too

The op is one sentence...

Bloodborne didn't feel like it was designed to accomodate that playstyle though, and even then the slow weapons weren't particularly slow. Every playstyle just felt like a dex run.