"I am the most Soulless and corporate focus tested video game ever made"

>"I am the most Soulless and corporate focus tested video game ever made"
Prove this statement wrong Yea Forums
You can't

Attached: luc-de-haan-horizon-zero-dawn-box-cover.jpg (1920x2116, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/itivM0vC8SA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anthem

sony bad

It was a good game

I thought HZD's world was pretty good actually. I liked the different tribes. The NPCs were too eager to suck off Aloy though, Sylens was based simply because he didn't put up with her shit.

But soulless

FFXIV

>bashing Horizon on NeoGA/v/
That's a bannable offence on Yea Forums, only game you can get copyright banned for posting unflattering pictures

Yea Forums buzzword

If you like low effort, left-wing, Ubisoft-Tower games

It has like 5 towers in the whole game

I never claimed it had 6 ubisoft-type towers.

That’s unironically true for almost every jrpg. Anime games are soulless cash grabs.

Found it kinda boring thb, but those shear arrows that explode and take chunks off enemies were a lot of fun to play with.

It was great. I did it!

It's very firmly nu-fun though

What's my prize?

Attached: Code-Vein.jpg (1001x1411, 391K)

>left-wing

how?

Attached: 1511545666293.jpg (700x913, 103K)

any nintendo switch game

Nu-god of war

Stop trying to make this a thing its never going to catch on

I thought it was okay and learning about how the machines became self replicating to the point of becoming like animals and the twist that humanity didn't survive and regress to the lifestyle of early man really was interesting enough that I got a good way into it before just not picking it up again. How's the expansion?

FPBP

Tribes shit is shit, except for that guy that drank oil from machines, exploration and date is what made the game, besides fighting big machines

Are you upset that it wasn't a mashy snorefest like the originals?

This

The cat never lies.

Attached: horizonreviews.jpg (1855x574, 244K)

>game is outshined by Zelda's
>'since Yea Forums last cried' over is outshined by Zelda's

Attached: smuggerman.png (680x628, 651K)

Pretty based

Because a cinematic snorefest is much better

>Look at this post I made guys!

I've probably seen you post this hundreds of times in the last few years. Move on mate everybody else has

Not really, but its the definition of soulless, the only reason for the game protagonist being kratos is only for brand recognition, and the character has literally nothing from the original, the game wasn't bad though, just devoid of any soul, a corporate product designed to sell and with no intention behind it

HZD is a solid 7/10 game, hating on it just because it's a snoy exclusive is a meme.

I really liked it. The automated facial expressions while talking was a bit shit, but lots of games do that now. I thought the concept and storyline could have been executed a little better, but overall it was a new idea, and i had fun planning for fights, trying to find different ways to bring down each machine, and even just exploring.

Storyline: 9
Characters: 5
World: 9
Combat: 8
Exploration: 8

Not the greatest game ever made, but definitely worth a play, youre just angry you didnt like it. Youre so angry that youre here, YEARS after it came out, making a thread about it

and the timer resets again

It had a dark skinned woman in it. Thats literally it, dont argue with these people, you cant win

>and the ancient world
>and the ais
>and the characters
>and the plot
Huh

Attached: Believeorelse.png (580x290, 13K)

Thats a fair critique. I thought the combat was great, but once you had a tactic to bring down each machine, you could just do that over and over again, i can see how that gets stale

Literally any game that gets shilled with a webm of the character WALKING and not doing anything, no gameplay shown at all. Bonus points if they do it with the PS4(tm) exclusive Bullshot(TM) mode which pauses the game and maxes out the settings so they can pretend that they are playing at 1080p while in reality its 480p
So basically any PS4 game ever

didnt a settlement run by a woman gets completely destroyed because she was incompetent though?

How did you not like the new God of War? It was a different kind of game to the others, but you cant deny the combat was much better, Squarex3 + Triangle wasnt that interesting over the course of all 3 games

Hot take: the God of War series STARTED as a shitty soulless DMC knockoff and never had a soul until the most recent game.

Did you not finish the story? The ending isnt fantasic i admit, but i dont know if i'd be able to leave a game half finished

This is what the game looked like to me, so I didn't bother with it.

Big mistake. It's fucking awesome. Some of the open world stuff is kinda generic but the world and lore is so outstanding. It has been a long time since a fictional setting in a game stood out to me. It was an amalgamation of other ideas combined together, but it was well fleshed out and really pretty believable so that was fine and exploring the lore of the world was super interesting and entertaining.

I guess I'm glad you idiots convinced me it was generic cuz I managed to score it for $15 with the DLC so yay me.

I still haven't beaten the game but this was pretty bad

Attached: Horizon Zero Dawn™_ Complete Edition_20180316222922.webm (853x480, 2.79M)

The only time I ever saw this was people showing her hips sway

I hate things like this. Youre making up your opinion of a game without even playing it, then saving this screenshot so you dont have to explain why you dont like it when prompted. Its lazy posting at its peak, and its the reason no-one can talk about games anymore

>most
Not a difficult statement to disprove, you just need to list one that's worse. First post did it well this is still a completely soulless piece of shit game. There's a thread right now where anons are shitting on Kojima for calling his new game a "Hideo Kojima game" because, basically, it's all him calling the shots on every aspect of the development. Whether or not DS turns out to be good or not is beside the point, having unified leadership like that is important if you want to create something unique. Horizon was so clearly designed by committee.

play it, it's actually fun

Attached: Talanah.jpg (640x640, 106K)

Didn't play it but it can't beat dark souls 2+3

How is the ancient world left-wing? That literally happened.
The characters we're pretty standard, the main character will always be pretty good, the reason youre not angry at Lara Croft is because shes white.
As for the plot, its about machines getting out of control in the future. Does this make Terminator left wing?

playing through it these days, and I overall agree. There's definitely a large 'white men bad, women and minorities strong' vibe overarching the story, but I roll my eye and move on. Considering it's running on a standard PSCardboardJetengine, it looks really good and runs really well.

Attached: deergore.png (702x1009, 1.3M)

the combat wasnt better. you had some lame axe that had 3 attacks for 90% of the game, and then they ruined the blades. 3 types of enemies as well, as the same copy pasted troll every 20 minutes

she literally comes from a matriarchy what do you expect

I did liked it, but the game was basically standalone, except they put kratos in it as the protag, OP was asking about soul, not game quality
It did had its own soul, and got far bigger than DMC ever was, call it casualized or whatever, you were and brute searching for revenge at all cost, from 1 to 3, it had soul

It's ok when BOTW does it

>How is the ancient world left-wing?
>evil military men ruin world
>thank god for woman and her GAIA

>Zelda's
I don't understand why did you bring a children's game into this conversation

Wait till you get the muslim woman scientist who saved the world from the evil white people

Yeah a lot of games have that vibe these days. Its 2 groups of morons comparing dicks, the only sensible thing to do is ignore them and focus on the actual game

Attached: mfw1.png (746x717, 102K)

Did you play the game? She was raised by a dude her whole life and forbidden to speak with the others.

>and the character has literally nothing from the original,
confirmed for never playing the game

Attached: gow.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

>defender of a SONY^TM product
>did you play the game
lol

So basically you played these games as an infant that couldn't speak English and had no sense of quality at the time?

I just posted a webm which isn't defending it at all, are you retarded?

He could not play it since its a movie am I right Bros? Haha

The combat wasnt perfect, but it was a hell of a lot better than the first 3 games. I played and got platinum in all 3, and i really like them, but the combat is about as 2 dimensional as it can get. There are plenty of combos, but Squarex3 + Triangle trumps all of them. Same thing for the new one, there are lots of combos to make it interesting, but you could just mash the one button over and over again if you just wanted to win. You have a fair point about the Blades of Chaos though, they did feel real watered down, which was a shame, i was hoping i'd get them back, and when i did they were meh, so i went straight back to the axe

Attached: snapmaw.gif (641x358, 2.78M)

For a Western made game? It's great.
OP is just a salty faggot over the fact that it sold over 10 million in the shadow of Zelda. How about liking both games because they're great. Game needed more Cauldronsn imo.

She's still a Nora, even a Nora outcast.

You didnt even play the games. You came from xbox and nugow was your first and only gow

Actually yeah, but i could understand most of it just fine, and the game was solid
She didn't had any business there either, but whatever dude, i already explained my point

>actually posting your own shitty screencap

You are a fucking loser lmao

>salty faggot over the fact that it sold over 10 million
Why would Zelda fans be salty about a game that sold worse than BotW

Ive never understood the idea that people can only like 1 game of each genre. Its like these people have no ability to focus on positives or negatives, and can only point to a better game, like that somehow validates their opinion, like its an instant win for the argument.

I love Spyro, but Jak and Daxter is great too

They HATE the idea that people are playing anything except BOTW. As usual is the moronic minority. 1% of people screaming endlessly, when the other 99% are enjoying themselves

Why would anybody give a shit about sales other than securing a sequel

>They HATE the idea that people are playing anything except BOTW
But Horizon sold millions less. Who cares?

I only found like two cauldrons in the whole game. IDK how to find them.

>A1: Zelda fans are salty because Horizon sales
>A2: But Zelda sold better...
>A3: FUCK YOU user FOR BRINGING UP SALES! WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT SALES! SALESFAG FUCK OFF!
I wonder who is behind this post.

Combat was more fluid, boss fights were better, and platforming was actually fun. All these were worsened and not fun in the remake

You're literally a child. Yea Forums HATED God of War back in the 2000s because they fucking sucked.

Exactly. Its not a competition, and even if it was, they won. But theyre still not happy. Theyre never happy. They will not be happy until EVERY game that doesnt have Link in it is banned from discussion. Theyre honestly the absolute worst. Im talking even worse than Smash spammers

I think it's becouse some people will only play one game of any given genre (like cod over other shooters or lol over other mobas) and want to belive their choice is the superior game

Do you have any evidence this is the work of a Zelda fanbase or is this desperate coping?

retard

I'm not the guy you responded to bro...

Take your pills famicom

Nothing is worse than smashfaggots, they are barely above furries

>doesn't count!
you are retarded

Attached: zeus.gif (500x234, 2.62M)

>A1, A2, A3
I never claimed A1 was A3

Platforming isnt great in either one, i'd probably rate that the same, and i kind of agree with you about the boss fights. New GoW had some amazing bosses, but then they just kept throwing that same troll at you again and again, so i can see your case for that. But theres no way the old ones were more fluid. Fluidity is perhaps new GoW's greatest strength, it just feels great to control

>Yea Forums hates games
Mindblowing revelation. Also
>caring what Yea Forums thinks
How much of a loser can you be

I personally liked the game
Protag was pretty cute too
And fighting giant laser dinosaurs and giant robot eagles with a bow and arrow and slingshot is fun
Do you people literally just call games with good graphics soulless?

>from the team that also consists of a white male christian and a death metal blasting shitposter from texas
you forgot the parts that don't suit your agenda
I also think these things are ridiculous, but it also takes place in the far future so I can accept that a woman wearing a towel can also be smart.

Attached: aPBxYZg_700b.jpg (674x804, 65K)

Zelda came up in conversation again. Like it does every thread. And it didnt come up with people crying about how they cant play it, it came up as ''pfft, not as good as BOTW though''. Every. Single. Thread.

Its got the point i dont even know what they want

op said soulless, not dead. It's dead now that even the last remnants of the roadmap were abandoned. At least it survived longer than me andromeda

No. I think I dropped off around the point after you completely explore the tower where the woman whose DNA you're based on used to work and just never really started the game up again for one reason or another.

Or maybe I left off where you directly meet HADES I don't remember which is further into the story as it's been about a year since I played it.

>Zelda came up in conversation again
Where?

Attached: HZD.png (1920x1300, 3.9M)

>Zelda came up in conversation again
So did Anthem, FFXIV, "every Nintendo Switch game" and GoW
That isn't proof.

>Just buy the damn switch snoyboy
Desu

How are the old games not more fluid. You have 10x the enemies and the blades are just fun to use on them. Plus you can actually jump. Nugow is a soulless step back, no jumps, only 5 enemies at once, with 3 of them attacking you from behind the horrible camera. And the platforming in the old games is way better, its on the level of jak and daxter

Attached: Thunderjaw.gif (704x396, 3.92M)

How exactly did anthem convinced you it has a soul?
Games with no post launch support can have plenty of soul, I don't see the relation here

I think the issue is, what they call ''soul'' is actually a form of nostalgia. They enjoyed videogames so much more when they were kids, so any change or variation from that experience they see as bad ''soulless''. I kind of get it, i have games i played when i was a kid that i love to play now, but if you look past the nostalgia, theyre objectively not as good as i give them credit for, no matter how much i enjoy them. Humans will always distrust change, its built in to our brains, and helped keep us alive during the ice age, when we didnt have brick homes to hide in, and supermarkets to resupply us

>pfft, not as good as BOTW though
Look up "Horizon Zero Dawn" and "Zelda Killer"
They're laughing at you

Anthem doesnt come up in every thread. There's no way to explain what i mean without having a copy of every thread on hand, so feel free to assume im talking shit, but just pay attention from now on, watch when BOTW comes up, and watch how frequently it comes up. It unironically comes up more than Smash or any other game, no matter the context of the thread

:3

Attached: 1560241314147.jpg (640x800, 88K)

Not sure about that, I loved mass effect 2 when it came out but replaying it recently I would say it lacks the soul compared to 1 and even 3

>self loathing cucks come in different forms
Liking metal doesn't mean you aren't a fucking faggot. One of the biggest metal website is a cuckfest. It's a shit game either way.

Attached: attack on titan.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

>watch when BOTW comes up, and watch how frequently it comes up. It unironically comes up more than Smash or any other game, no matter the context of the thread
Now you're just talking shit, especially when Smash you cant look at the catalog without a thread about it

>ugly girl cute

HZD was pretty good but I dropped it after around 15 hours. I played it after finishing Bloodborne and I basically tried playing HZD the same way. It didn't work lol

You're obviously just some poorfag who has watched some mouthbreathing shitter play nugow on twitch or youtube. The only thing you're right about is the overused troll enemies.

The combat in the classic GoW trilogy was designed for babies. It was pretty basic at release and it's aged like milk compared to Ninja Gaiden, DMC, MGR Revengeance, hell even Bayonetta. The platforming was also horrible trash. The boss fights in 3 were kino though.

I think the problem is how politically charged everyone is with Horizon being left wing and Zelda being right wing they wanted to use it to justify their positions and lifestyles.

>Zelda being right wing t
This is a thing? Never noticed

>moving the goalposts
you seem mad, it's just a videogame

>white male protagonist saving a damsel in distress in a traditional fantasy

Try replaying the old gow games. They're not as great as you seem to remember them being lol

>Its 2 groups of morons comparing dicks
this is a child's understanding of the current milieu

Is it just me or are some of the robots giant cunts? The burrowing ones in the mine come to mind.

You didn't even prove yourself right, so no one needs to do anything.

New games bad old games good
Also its a movie if it has cutscenes
Combatgameplay

link is a literal cross-dresser

I literally have my copy of nugow on the shelf, sorry I dont dicksuck shit games

I replayed them right before i played nugow. Nugow was a downgrade in every way but graphics. The dark souls control scheme was cool at first but then became boring and repetitive like the rest of the game

>Except the military do a pretty good job of holding off the end of the world
>The problem is just some rich pompus asshole and a programming error

Link cross dresses tho...

>scene literally laughs at the man in the dress
>you go into an amazon village of women desperate to fuck men
He's a cross-dresser for laughs

I don't know about that dude, the general was honorable until the very end, he even makes sure to leave a record of was he did so history doesn't forget him

Only played gow1 and ps4 gow
Should I give rest of the series a try since I've still got my ps3? Gow1 seemed clunky and very outdated since qte was a big thing init

They somehow made fighting giant robot dinosaurs boring. I dropped the game once i got to that desert area city.

don't get me started, motherfucker!
>good AI is a black woman
>bad AI never shown but it reeks of evil hwite male
>bad AI just want to KILL DESTROY like all hwite males do.
>world is fucked because of stupid hwite male. twice
>he even offended that brave muslim scientist, made her CRY
>men can't do shit without protag mary sue
>hwites are bad, poc are good
>many many things more
fuck you

Attached: 7436d514bb7f119b79cb5c79e1424dc46bfc25e01a5f08aaede943d9c83ec05a.gif (1024x435, 2.91M)

Even Faro was sympathetic in his own way.

Zelda being considered right wing is bew to me. It's a game where you play as a little twink looking elf boy ffs. Can't you also crossdress as one of those gerudo thots? Sounds like a soiiibois wet dream if you ask me.

Speaking of BotW, have the bad framerate dips been patched yet? I bought a switch last year but I've only got Odyssey and Smash on it so far.

>blonde hair, blue eyed man saves kingdom's princess who is in distress
>doesn't he make fun of cross-dressers to enter a town full of amazon women thirsty for men?
>soiiibois wet dream

Yes, don't sleep on the spinoffs either like ghost of sparta or ascension, all improvements from 1

I enjoyed the entire series, I think all 7 are worth playing
but there is little to no changes made for the first 6
if you don't like the combat in 1, it's all more of that

Attached: GoW-A.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

does your mom know you swear on the internet?

Attached: 1367703578492.png (370x444, 42K)

What constitutes nu-fun?

Legitimately asking.

Yours does

Attached: sticker[1].png (512x512, 193K)

Morally fun, not factually fun.

is this a GoW thread?
rank them
Ghost>2>2018>1>Ascension>3>Chains

Attached: 765765675.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>I literally have my copy of nugow on the shelf, sorry I dont dicksuck shit games
You "dicksuck" old shit games instead of new ones. Wow, such a man of culture. Get your head out of your ass and have sex you turbo autist

I just have better taste than you. You like cutscene cuck kratos with weak weapons and his fag arrow boy son, I like chad kratos who fucks sluts and has based combat

>Hot take

Back to Twitter

Maybe you're right, I haven't played BotW yet so I'm not sure of the nuances. I think you're stretching it a bit by claiming Zelda is right leaning though. I highly doubt the devs at Nintendo where thinking about politics at all when they made this game. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with being right leaning btw, I'm just tired of everything being dragged into fucking politics these days.

How's the framerate these days btw? Did they fix it or does it still dip into the low 20's when there is too much shit going on?

Playing it currently. About 3 hours in.
Its so fucking boring.

No you are not when there is a company called Ubisoft still exist. Not even a basednigger here. The spam of Far Cry and AssCreed every year for the last 15 years is something not even EA can top. Still you are a shit game.

Attached: 1555334257185.jpg (925x719, 99K)

It's all safe corporate PC cardboard from here on out. Strong, independent whamans sticking it to the evil white man with the help of their POC friends. Rinse. Repeat.

Aloy... is that a stupid name?

>I think you're stretching it a bit by claiming Zelda is right leaning though
If you had to place it on the left-right spectrum it clearly falls towards social conservative.
>pro-monarchy
>blue-eyed blonde man saving a damsel in distress
etc
> I highly doubt the devs at Nintendo where thinking about politics
Well Nintendo is a social conservative company, their focus is games for children instead of games as art or whatever.

>does that make the terminator left wing?
I mean it is now.

You like old shit because you're on the spectrum and you hate everything that doesn't conform to your expected routine.
I like pretty graphics and good gameplay and I welcome change with an open mind as long as it's for the better.

Are your arms flapping yet?

Attached: 1556911919159.jpg (716x717, 45K)

2 is honestly a big improvement. It's worth playing at least that.

Still would fuck her senseless

Attached: 2d73945e-da03-11e7-bb34-00266cfccb5c-600x331[1].jpg (600x331, 49K)

>the shotgun spear
Man that thong was glorious

>If you had to place it on the left-right spectrum it clearly falls towards social conservative.
True. You don't have to put it on a political spectrum though, unless you're a seething libtard game journalist with an agenda.

I know what you're trying to say but you're wrong, games can still have soul today. Good example would be Divinity:OS

There are few unironically pro-monarchy games in the world right now and just as few games with a white man saving a damsel in distress.
Its an easy observation

it has gay seks, therefore is tainted and beyond redemption

traditional right-wing fantasies usually involve subjugating all the other races, not reforging alliances with them to drive out a conquerer bastard so heineous that the people he was destined to be king of not only disowned him but abolished the millenia-old tradition that afforded his rise to power
also the damsel's "distress" was that she had been bare-knuckle-boxing this bastard in the astral plain nonstop for a full century and is only just now starting to get winded

>traditional right-wing fantasies usually involve subjugating all the other races
No that's a left wing fantasy of right wing fantasies.
>Zelda literally says Link is her only hope
>s-she isn't a damsel in distress

I actually enjoyed my time with the game but it was pretty average overall in my opinion. I gave up on the story as soon as you could venture out into the open world, and just went around killing the different machines. That was actually surprisingly fun. The combat was my favorite part of the game, but everything else sort of fell flat for me.

Attached: 1567302464207.png (1000x1000, 1.8M)

Shhh don't give kotaku any ideas, they might be lurking here

What? Is there really gay sex in D2OS? I never discovered that lol. Anyways, you can perform genocide on the elf hippies if you want to. I think that evens it out.

I like knocking the explosive disc launchers off the backs of giant T-rex robots and shooting them with their own weapons in thunderous explosions

what's there to be mad about?

Attached: abuse by types.jpg (1800x4478, 3.13M)

OH FUGGGG

Attached: stormbird attack.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Whoa, soulslike...

The studio that made the robots in this game is making an action game about Brazilian folklore.
youtu.be/itivM0vC8SA

why do i even bother, back to lurking

Didn't some nincel do this yesterday but with GoW instead of HZD?

I remember it about TLOU, not GOW, but he is probably doing it with all the sony exclusives

>ctrl+f sonic
>0 results
literally corporate thinktank incarnate

>Yea Forums dislikes cinematic action games in general
>"it must be a single boogeyman who doesn't like these games!"

True. I guess the reason nobody mentioned it is that the only people that remember sonic these days are CWC-tier turbo spergs that lack the IQ required to open an internet browser without soiling themselves

Generally when it's the exact same OP text just with a different game image, then yeah it's the same guy

Attached: capture.png (779x470, 179K)

>Yea Forums dislikes cinematic action games in general
this places hates games in general

BOTW is on PC anybody can judge it

why is she so fucking fat?

>Soulless
can someone explain this "term"?

new thing i dont like

Overwatch

Too bad Ashe is stuck in it, I'd nut in her menopausal pussy.

Attached: Ashe-Overwatch-sprays-for-free-week.jpg (1600x900, 109K)

The sad thing is, someone is actually calling detailed elaborate robot dinosaurs soulless, that's how much of an empty buzzword it is now.

The protagonist is white.

Irrelevant because woman

Name one (1) game like Horizon Zero Dawn

Detail doesn't mean shit. It just means they outsourced it to chink texture farms and paid them a bunch for it.

Horizon is pretty much the ideal example of soulless game. Everything from the Laura Bailey-voiced protagonist of forgettable personality to bland overworld to safe combat. It all screams soulless. GG has lost it from their KZ2 peak days.

Attached: horizon-zero-dawn-e3-gameplay-video.jpg (852x478, 74K)

It's basically any Ubishit open-world + lame attempt to rip off Monster Hunter

So you could come up with one?

counter-leading statement: name one (1) game Horizon Zero Dawn copies

I just did. It's like any other open-world title but with a gimmick to differentiate at a surface level. But once you play it, it's all the same stale shit as every other open-world AAA title.

Still better than BOTW.

Ashley Burch. And I really hope you don't defend BotW if you're gonna talk shit about Horizon's combat.

not as soulless and corporate as RDR2, but close

Laura Bailey didn't voice Aloy. Her voice actress was Ashley Burch.

Which Ubisoft open world game has monsters?

If the game was just an Ubisoft clone with robot dinosaurs that plays like MonHun you would certainly name a game that's just like that then

Yeah I meant her. The cunt has absolutely zero range. The only reason she gets work is through nepotism. Simple as that. I'm tired of these "celebrity" voice actors because all they do is make games sound the same. Fuck her and fuck Troy Baker.

Also, I didn't like BoTW either. But for different reasons altogether.

It was the most interesting of all the open world sandbox games and I want another like it.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

lmao this is like saying The Surge is original because it's exactly Dark Souls but in a modern setting.

>b-but it's not Dark Souls because different coat of paint

Retard 99% of the enemies in AC Odyssey are human

You keep naming games that dont have elements featured on HZD, seems like you just dont know a game that is like it

slow-mo aim with the bow is hardly a feature unique to Horizon. Going from MH to Horizon is like going from a Bugatti Veyron to a rusty old bike with one wheel.

And you cant still name a game that's both an open world and a MH mix

>star-citizen backer opinion

Attached: stsatr.jpg (1843x241, 83K)

You still can't name a game that's both Dark Souls and set in modern sci-fi era

Attached: surge.jpg (1228x1500, 421K)

That wasnt the point of this arguement, you're just moving the goalpost now

didnt we all know by 2017 that SC was a scam ? lmao is this kid NA

I'm pointing out the hollowness of your non-argument by applying it on another widely recognized soulless game.

They seem to think repeating something enough will make it come true.
Mario #22,336 is totally original though, even when blatantly ripping off other games.

Attached: Shufflin' Shufflin'.jpg (808x765, 251K)

zoom zoom

If its so soulless then you would have already named at least one game that's open world with MH elements

Just after you name a Dark Souls game set in modern sci-fi era. If you can't, then nobody can say The Surge is a lazy DS rip-off

All I remember about HZD is that most of the important characters were like black or female.

I never said The Surge was a lazy DS rip-off nor this is the point of this conversation, unless you can name a at least one game that's open world with MH elements then you should refrain from making another post

Remnant: From the Ashes

You really need to find a better game to shill. There are better Sony AND GG titles to blindly defend on this shit turd site.

Dragon's Dogma and it's way better than HZD

Why should I shill a game that's been out for two years? Either answer the question or fuck off

Good fucking question. Why are you?

Oh no, what a savage comeback! I guess I'll go dilate my tranny hole while I'm seething and trying to have sex, there is no point in arguing with a man of culture such as yourself.

Attached: 1561503736419.jpg (509x625, 31K)

>Why are you?
Im not? Im just asking you something

dont forget to clean that sand out of your zoomer boipucci

You said that about Gow last time you posted this. Your fucking b8 is shit here’s a pity (you).

lmao seething zoomer

>protag is a female raised by a patriarch
>left wing
alright dude
lets also ignore the amazing gameplay because you believe this video game is targeted at you

>Implying Nu-GoW isn't soulless as well

No, you're just wortgless and a piece of shit, OP. HZD is too good for you.

I hate life and I want to die but I can't bring myself to finally do it even though I have the poison nearby and have tasted it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-080655.png (1440x2560, 1.01M)

>widely recognized
By like 7 Discord trannies.

Attached: Fag.jpg (1024x762, 56K)

Those villages in the game were the definition of soulless

Good game.

True

If you're aspie and you know it
Flap your hands

Attached: 1554058017318.jpg (1024x548, 83K)

found a discord-tranny

>what is god of war?

Agree. Finally decided to play it after reviews etc. Boring & shallow as fuck. I got about 50-60% through & have never had any desire to go back to it

nintendo good

>Let's judge on whole the game for having a few cringey dialog on an NPC conversation that you can basically skip.

Attached: 1555263589985-tv.jpg (211x248, 22K)

kek

In the good old days before seething, have sex and dilate became the norm, this is when you'd say .
u mad

I'm glad I'm not as severely autistic as you, classic gow-kun

Attached: 1558413764519.jpg (640x539, 44K)

>le robot dinosaurs XD
Please die