Ghosts of Tsushima

Are you fucking ready?

Move over Sekiro. The West is going to show you how to make a samurai game with actual good combat.

Attached: EB88FFFC-C841-446E-AA49-1EBAADC7AF72.jpg (750x471, 135K)

it must look as good as a movie

Can't wait until I can finally watch this "masterpiece".

Attached: Ghost of Bamham.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>playstation boss likes thing exclusive for playstation

Attached: 1556580078498.jpg (394x350, 37K)

so it's the order 1886 all over again

who thinks this is fun?

>Dude, I'm 15, arkham asylum invented stealth gameplay, combos and reversals

Attached: you.gif (652x562, 392K)

It's an assassin's creed clone, bruh. If anything I've got negative excitement. The mongol invasion fad already came and went.

It's the same kids who say Spiderman PS4 is a bamham ripoff then are shocked when they are linked footage of spiderman 2 (ps2) and it's the same exact shit.

>Making Ghosts of Kojima when Death Stranding isnt even out yet.

Damn... Even Sony...

t.

Attached: 646.jpg (598x733, 58K)

How can such a big publisher and developer let something like that get through the cracks? Did none of the playtesters notice such a recognizable jaw was left in the game?

Why Samurai is Batman?

>you are funny face man
>nuh-uh YOU are funny face man

>telling me there's a PS5 version
Thanks, now I won't buy your game until I get a discounted PS5 a few years from now

Cannot wait to play this 7/10 game and forget about it completely.

>this just in, latest Nintendo game leaves Nintendo CEO's jaw on the floor!

and that glitch where his hands freeze, I thought they fixed that.

>noncommittal trash score

Average or Good pick a side fenceshitter.

>by how crappy it is

>It's so beautiful he just can't play the game.
hahahahahaha what

Sekiro was great tho, not sure why so many people complain about it.

So, basically, all the games we saw for the last 5 years and haven't been released yet will be ported or released on PS5, right ?

sure you do user

Sekiro stands unbeaten

>game two standard deviations better than average
>forgettable

>The West
>Good combat
Pick one

literally speed rock paper scissors

yes, thats how vidya generations work

>this is just in, Yea Forums commenter is negative for no reason.

no shit, ghost of thushima is a obvious launch title for ps5.

>with actual good combat.
We already know it's bamham combat though.

This same boss said that Demon's Souls was an "unbelievably bad game" and passed up publishing rights on what would later turn into the Souls series.

This stupid fucking Nippon gook doesn't know fucking shit. The single most revolutionary game of the entire '10s - the game that has spawned more copycats and clones than Mario or Zelda in its heyday - passed up by Mr. Dumbass Yoshida who failed to see its amazing potential.

Meanwhile, he went on to greenlit outdated trash like The Last Guardian for another 7+ years.

I have faith in Sucker Punch. Sly Cooper and inFamous are some of my favorite series of all time.

>DeS inspiring more clones than Mario at its time
I agree with everything else you've said, but this is full retard.

> God of War - Dark Souls combat
> Remnant - Dark Souls clone
> The Surge - Souls clone
> Star Wars Jedi game - Souls clone
> Diablo 4 - scrapped Souls clone
> Nioh - Souls clone
> Nioh 2 - Souls clone
> Code Vein - Souls Clone
> Assassins Creed Odyssey - Combat system ripped off from Souls
> Immortal Unchained - Souls clone
> Darksiders 3 - Souls clone

Need I go on and on? I haven't even mentioned 5% of all the shit that says is inspired by Souls. Even shit that claims it invents new genres yet rips off most of its multiplayer features from Demon's Souls, like Death Stranding by Hideous Kojimbo.

I can't believe that Thief 2 plays exactly the same as both of those!

You fail to realize how many goddamn Mario clones there were on NES, MS, MD, and SNES.

It's to underline a general point that needs making.

Yoshida gives the greenlight to movie games with movie graphics. He thinks he knows what sells and what doesn't but these guys actually don't know shit, as games like Souls show. What they consider 'niche' and 'unsellable' eventually turns 'mainstream' and 'commercially successful', but they don't want to give 'niche a chance to begin with.

Lack of vision, too much materialism and carpal tunnel vision on 'games gotta be like muh Hollywood movies'.

That's nice and all but the user earlier was pointing out that you're way off. It's influential, but not Mario influential.

>as the worst souls game

>7/10
Whoa there buddy. You know this'll be a 6/10.

>talking shit about The Last Guardian
Go fuck yourself pleb, TLG is one of the few saving graces of the PS4.

you must be 15 or some shit fag lmao

I can't quite put my finger on it, but ICO and Shadow of the Colossus had something that TLG lacks...

>TLG is one of the few saving graces of the PS4.
>literally best console

fuck off

execs only care about graphics dumb fucking nigger. So its gonna be shit.

define "good combat"
you can't. it's subjective.

I don't think you understand the words "average" or "standard deviation", retard.

The average review score is most certainly not 5, and I doubt that the standard deviation is 1.

TLG is just a much grander ICO. It's different to SotC so in that sense you can say you don't prefer it, but to say ICO had something that TLG doesn't is simply not something I can't agree with.

this is actually the optional takedown perk you can use in batman

>Are you fucking ready?
Couldn't care less about samurai games.

>to say ICO had something that TLG doesn't
Tighter gameplay design
A less cumbersome companion
Better puzzles
Better pace
Better visual design
Better soundscape

No silly user. They're coming to PS4 to be the swan song for it before less than a year passes and THEN they'll be ported.

The average game review score is 7.4/10

Attached: average review scores.png (817x865, 38K)

source?

Unlikely. You only posted no name reviewers. IGN usa doesnt give any game under 6/10.

It is mario influential, marios influence ended after a few years, tetris and sonic took the reigns, doom and quake after them, then tomb raider and halo, cod and guitar hero, and then demons souls. Funny enough, even nintendo was inspired by the messaging system in demons souls.

Are you a fucking moron? Look at the picture again.

>On average, this publication grades 1 point higher than other publications
Meaning the overall average across all reviewers by all websites aggregated by Metacritic is 74. IGN USA average score is 7/10 (pic related), and the average score for IGN UK is 83, 81 for IGN Australia.

Attached: IGN average.png (826x259, 12K)

If you think I'm buying a sony console ever again you are dead fucking wrong. Fuck California

>Sucker punch
>Jaw dropping

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-094901.jpg (3120x1440, 754K)

No need to be rude.

Sucker Punch was pretty cool before this gen. They were on a roll during the PS3 era, making some of the best original capeshit ever.

Lol Miyazaki now sucks rockstar cock though. Souls shit isn't "inspiring" anything

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-081457.jpg (1440x1141, 397K)

nigger, he sucked Acquire cock long before that

Attached: 1558496810430.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

How in the fuck would a 9/10 be average is this bait or are you just retarded

>going off paid blogger scores and not your own personal experiences with games

>When the mere sight of your game mutilates your boss' face
Shamefur dispray

>Just buy our new $500 console to experience a true cinematic experience! #4theplayers