Why do I hate myself Yea Forums? The fuck did I do in life?

Why do I hate myself Yea Forums? The fuck did I do in life?

Attached: Don't judge me.png (959x544, 117K)

Why would you do this?

>not 99
Step up

Because if I gotta play it, I might as well 'complete' it.

Adult Porom is hot

You can't get everyone to 99 in their individual tales, there are level caps.

She's exclusive for that Palom dick.

Attached: 1546217001306.png (990x1200, 285K)

I always did hear After Years was trash and I see now that the reason is because of bloat

I myself am playing IV DS now, and for some asinine reason the game put monsters ten levels above my party's average in the dungeon I'm in who can wipe almost my whole party in two moves if they use their multi-target attack. Can't survive unless I cast slow and stop immediately

lesson is to not touch FFIV ever

don't you play games to enjoy yourself? are you enjoying yourself while you do these crazy autistic completionist tasks?

IV DS is a shittily balanced game that assumes you've played the original IV.

I mean kinda? I enjoyed it the first time through. But now I'm stuck with the dual-desire to play it again and the desire to NEVER PLAY IT AGAIN

I enjoyed After Years desu, the endgame boss fights were really fun. The story was admittedly retarded, but it's not like the original was much better in that regard.

>X Confirm
>O Cancel
This shit is really cancer. Why isn't it the other way around?

>the aftershits
I'm so sorry OP, you did not have to inflict this glorified fanfic on yourself

All I ask is why there was so much reused content. Did I need to fight Octomammoth twice? Really? did I need to go through the waterway 5 times?

No, but see, they point out that history is repeating itself, so it's okay.

No it isn't! No it fucking isn't! Why is history repeating itself? Even if history is repeating itself, why?! It's not the work of the Creator or the Mysterious bitches, things are just happening like they did the first time for no fucking reason!

Why does Maenad look like Rydia? No idea, she just fucking does. How come she wants the Eidolon's to go steal the crystals even though she can fucking teleport and even teleport the crystals out of our inventory like she does in Kain's tale? Why the fuck at the end do they suddenly decide they need to preserve their legacy in a little girl and help us? They've never been anything but uptight cunts the entire game and haven't cared about 'their future' and if they cared so much about it, why not just teleport out? Why is Ceodore, ostensibly the main character, so fucking disconnected from the actual main plot? His father's being mind controlled evil by the games main villain and he doesn't meet either until the end of Kain's tale, where upon he had no active influence on events to come.

Why, suddenly, do the Dark Sides need to be physically beaten into submission? Dark Knight Cecil claims that Cecil cast him aside but all Cecil did was NOT fight him and chose peace. Are you telling me in FF4 the actual way to win was to beat up the Dark Knight and by not doing so we fucked up? Why did Kain become a Holy Dragoon from admitting out loud that he wants to fuck Rosa? He doesn't move past wanting to fuck her, he just gets comfortable enough to say how much he wants to dick her to her face!

What's the fucking point of Porom's tale? We essentially establish that she has no goals in life while Palom wants to be a great sage. The conclusion to this is that Palom gives up his dream so they get back in synch? Why is 90% of her dialogue some variant of "Nii-san?" Why is Rosa's dialog just peoples names being screamed endlessly.

HUH?! HUH?!

It is in Japan, I don't know why they swapped it for us

Because years of vidya in english taught us that confirm was the bottom button, not the side one.

Not really

TAY is just a shitty non-canon, fan made expansion to the ff4 story. gross writing, unnecessary amount of remember-this-character party members, disgusting mobile tier graphics and performance, it's FUCKING SHIT

But Nintendo has always had confirm on the right since the NES (excl. the GameCube). A lot of kids grew up with the NES or SNES

Actually it's produced by the original game designer of FF4

Takashi Tokita

Final Fantasy IV (1991) — Lead game designer, scenario writer
Final Fantasy V (1992) — Special thanks
Live A Live (1994) — Director, scenario writer, event designer
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (2008) — Producer, scenario writer, game design

TAY is really one of those games where I’m really happy that I ended up reading a LP from Something Awful instead of actually playing it. If I hadn’t, I can see how I would have ended up playing it, getting disappointed and then wishing for it to get better with the logic of ”it really can’t be this bad”. Reading about that blatant recycling of content was fun, but I’d imagine that playing it and slowly realizing that it’s never gonna get better is anything but.

Normally I’d call anyone who ”plays” games through LPs a faggot, but this time, you made the winning choice and I wish I had done the same.

Attached: 7C750BA9-9CBB-47EE-BBCD-392B0E7C78B2.png (367x506, 277K)

Shout outs to best boy though. Developers fucking loved him.

Attached: ff4tay-illust09.jpg (700x1000, 133K)