Heartbeat

>tfw your favorite game turns out to be hate the T in LGB

store.steampowered.com/app/984560/HEARTBEAT/

Attached: heartbeat game.jpg (1031x809, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOkdR7on6Ok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>turns out to be hate the T in LGB
Third worlders please go

>developers shit on trannies
I will now buy your game.

This game looks cute, is it worth playing? I've been meaning to try it but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I was on the fence about this game, looked pretty cool but I dunno if I have a long jrpg game in me these days. Anyone played it and can give me the rundown on it ?

the main thing i remember about this game is thinking the visuals looked really good but everything i heard of the soundtrack was utter shit and seemed lacking in understanding of music theory. i never bothered buying it.

>Game is made by T
>Yea Forums hates it
>Game is made by anti-T
>T hates it
Both sides are retarded.

Watch them cuck out to the trannies like everyone else does, because no one has a backbone in their body anymore.

i used to be close friends with one of the lead dev myself come to find out that she almost tried to talk a friend out of taking hrt, or claimed her displeasure with known trans women from talking about other women in the heartbeat discord

I'll repost just in case anyone has more context on why people are mad because the other thread is autosaging for no reason.

Have you ever noticed that when they break out the "transphobe" accusations, it's relatively difficult to find out what the accused actually did that was so bad? You'd think more people would be mentioning what it was if they actually did something wrong. I had to scroll down a ways.
>After it was brought to my attention that one of the game's biggest fan artists who is/was dating the lead dev went on a public twitter rant misgendering trans women and accusing them of transitioning only to lesbian women, I looked into the Discord and through a mix of poking around found that the lead dev was also extremely condescending towards trans people, and prone to just deleting their comments rather than addressing their concerns.
So a fan artist misgendered trans women (which ones? all of them?) and the lead dev has deleted comments from trannies instead of addressing their concerns (what are their concerns?). It's difficult to take the plight of trannies seriously when it mostly seems to amount to them being minorly inconvenienced.

What was their actual crime? What did they do?

Even fucking more reason to live it fuck trannies

how many more letters do they need to add before they are finally satisfied?

This.

It's most telling when they realised that nobody was going to disagree with the ion maiden dev about the todler trannies and tried to pretend it was about the soap bottle all along.

>game made by someone who likes trannies
>Yea Forums seethes and talks about how much they're not buying it
>tear it apart bit by bit
>game made by someone who hates trannies
>this game looks cute and fun!
>boy I really should buy this game!
>BASED

Attached: 1544049865226.png (763x679, 48K)

prolly refused to call Xir madam
youtube.com/watch?v=jOkdR7on6Ok
ITS MAM

>It's a thread about trannies without any context

VIDEOGAMES

This isn't the actual dev, it's just her girlfriend but people are still mad.

Attached: EFF50LXXsAAbOIe.png (480x137, 13K)

The game legit looks good though

almost like Yea Forums is different people or something

Makes me want to check it out.

It's a witch hunt, and these people love witch hunting and feeling good from prosecuting those evil men.

trannies and (((journos))) arent people

Trans is a Snake-Oil unscientific epidemic that has hijacked the LGB movement and opened the gate to Q+ degeneracy.

Attached: drengbarazi.png (156x166, 66K)

Can't tell if they're a TERF or a MAGA

>based tranny skeptics are better game devs than tranny enablers
makes sense to me

WTF is this /ourgame/ now Yea Forumsros?

Attached: 1567136746532.jpg (1240x1754, 564K)

well, they are mentally ill so it shouldn't come as a surprise

What, what the fuck is this? It came out a year ago it seems.

Looks gay, no cute girls in it

Definitely going to buy the game and support the devs now

Attached: 1559685739879.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

Looks like I'll have to buy it and drop a positive review then