Reddit is seething

>Reddit is seething
>Resetera is seething
>YouTube is seething
>Twitter is seething
>Trannies, Homos, Nintentoddlers all seething

You may not like it, but he’s based.

Attached: 3A944AD6-0F5C-46BF-B4FB-8DD74B02BA7B.jpg (750x1005, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/interview/2019/09/16/hideo-kojima-answers-our-questions-about-death-stranding
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2018/08/03/an-asian-american-womans-tweets-ignite-a-debate-is-it-okay-to-make-fun-of-white-people-online/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same people who jerked off phil fish to death also are angry at kojimbus

So, like every other person heading the making of a game.
I don't get why people are angry at this.

>literally everyone thinks kojima is acting like a faggot
>LOL OWNED

Kojima is a egocentrical person?
Wow, stop the fucking presses that's some fresh fucking news right here.

More like the opposite.

I like him the same reason I like trump. It pissed of a group of people, like just the mention of his name alone, and then the poor fools go for each other's throats over it. Who needs tv when you have FREE entertainment like this?

i bet this esl fucking bitch is gonna say “ah sorry english not a my first language huhuhuh i love america”

Fuck people kojima is kami

Why is visual design listed so far down lmao

People are angry that he says he does those things not other people. It's actually just a mistranslation saying he's involved in all thise things, but outrage culture must go on.

A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME is: TPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic tweets about food!

What did he do that pissed people off. Kojima is great. Is this the same sjw people who love zoe

>Reddit is seething
bullshit

how is it egoistical? it's like saying "a john woo movie". it just describes in a general sense what youre getting out of the production.

No, user is quite literally correct here in that the people pissed off are Kotaku writer Jason.

Death Stranding isn't even out and half of the userbase here has already been filtered

God Bless Kojima

>Reddit is seething
No we're not. Kojima is /ourguy/

Attached: 462c8df9d4.jpg (626x109, 28K)

Based as fuck. I hope he makes more insane egomaniac tweets.

why are people seething? i haven't read anything about this game since gamescom

he's not based. He's a man that takes care of his own business instead of relying on other people.

#cancelKojima when?

imagine sjws not being able to cope so much.
that's because you're living under a rock and don't know there's been TGS.

Attached: makeUSCgreatagain.png (1198x719, 771K)

pretty much this. Whatever choice he makes in any direction causes seething

Why the fuck does the whole world have such violent reactions to twitter posts nowadays?

When did actively and purposely wishing unhappiness and anger on as many people as possible become normal for you?

I hope you find Christ in your darkest hour, when all your misplaced anger turns back in on you.

>instead of relying on other people.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK KOJIRUMPF

you like trump because you're a pathetic loser incel

Because a certain group of people realised they could exist only through controversy and yelling about.

Since that gets them attention, they will only stop when they are left really alone.

>twitter screams at non-native english speaker doing tweet with imprecise language
stop the presses!

Based, Kojima will forever be /myguy/.

>for Trump and Brexit
This is false reporting. Kojima compared Trump and the EU (not Brexit) to 1984 and the suspicions players may have of the in-game government. Nice of journalists to conveniently change EU to Brexit.

Kojibro is the most based game"dev" ever. If you hate him, you just jealous of him.

Spotted the Trump derangement syndrome haver.

>Reddit is seething
I thought Kojima was their god and saviour...?

Commies push (pretend) that everyone should be a winner to avoid hurting the feeling of the losers or the replaceable people. So, having a single name (a X game, directy by, based in the writing of X) is problematic.

Attached: 1556846113298.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

(You)

Attached: 1568913530333m.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

Dilate

>dealing
what did he mean by this?

I don't understand, what did he do to trigger all those lost lambs?

Reminder that Yea Forums is mad at him because they can't cope with never having the ability to troll as much as him.

You will never pass.

Attached: 1555798608540.png (1080x1350, 2.2M)

>pissing off sjws and basedboys
Based Kojimbo

Attached: 1559013808551.png (720x644, 39K)

how is he wrong? remove kojima from the project and nobody would care about the game

He is

Attached: IMG_2363.jpg (750x1029, 151K)

They are mad since the lack of trannies-related news in the game and the "you get a punch if you check the bulge" situation.

Why would anyone be seething over this? Legit question

Based Kojamberos.

Attached: MGSV's development.webm (896x504, 2.89M)

> "you get a punch if you check the bulge" situation.
But his games are gay as fuck. I remember seeing Raiden naked, Kaz wearing a thong, that Russian guy touching Big Boss's balls, etc.

I have no idea either. He's using Twitter correctly for the only thing its good for:advertising.

Gotta admit, he's the king of marketing, everyone is now talking about him and his game despite it being an enigma of a pissing simulator.

Imagine getting angry at videogames oh no no

Literal virtue signaling, it seems to come from a lot of the same people who normally jerk him off. These people are awful. At least there were some in the comments who said they were fans but the tweet came off wrong, that would be fine, because it really is just a misunderstanding through translation, but instead it goes straight to 'canceled'.

I saw the tweet before I knew there was any seethe over it, I just thought he came off a little goofy and was stating obvious things but nothing notable went about my day. Later, find out, fuck it it's lefties and self-important """"creators"""""""""""""" seething because he's "taking all the credit".

>tfw this thing has kids and you don't
where did things go so wrong in my life

Attached: 1568315568558.jpg (640x603, 44K)

/r/ourguy
Doubt.
Use Gandalf at least

Unironically this

>Doubt.
Here is the exert from the gameinformer interview that article is reporting on. As you can see he likens both Trump and the EU together like 1984 talking about how players may not trust Bridges at first. And no mention of Brexit, that was something the journalist added in as an "interpretation" of what Kojima meant by Trump and EU.

Here is the full article. You can control+f Brexit and get 0 results for yourself.
gameinformer.com/interview/2019/09/16/hideo-kojima-answers-our-questions-about-death-stranding

That article in the pick is some seriously unsettling levels biased and false reporting.

Attached: interview.png (960x528, 53K)

this is by the far the stupidest "controversy" I've ever seen

Honest question, how are journalists allowed to get away with that?

>Makes a game about making Bridges and working with other people
>I am involved in everything and my name is on it because I worked with everyone to make my vision.

Could've been such a good post connecting the theme to the creation of the product but he had to fuck it up.

If you're good journalist you shoot over a transcript of the interview and get people to sign off on it, and then once you write the article your editor scans it and declares it "not libellous" based on your words and their transcripts.

>Nintentoddlers seething
Why tho?

Kojima deserves to be annoyed for making me go through those retarded MGSV helicopter movie intro sequences. FUCK THAT

Weak bait

I like Trump because he protects and supports Israel, our greatest ally.

>Game flops
>Kojima and his fans just say people don't get his games and they're too good for normies
>Game succeeds
>Kojima's ego triples and his fans continue to lawd him as the second coming of Christ
There's no winning here.

Going off that interview it sounds more like it's about some kind of higher power that people try to reject, while in the end it's inevitable. Like Trump, or the EU. So, if we're going to take his post as thematic to the game then he did it. He's likening himself to a god whose influence is inevitably intrinsically tied into every part of the game.

How is anyone angry? He’s just making a game and being cryptic about it

Yeah but in this case the article and interview where two different sites. And how can the journalist just outright say things were stated in the interview that weren't?

Out of the loop here. How has kojime got everyone angry?

its just weak bait to stir up conversation like every thread on this shite board

More like KINOJIBA

fuck ""journalists""

Attached: Happy Happy.png (317x312, 208K)

xhe's not wrong about the cover. it's boring as hell

Kojima made a few tweets saying something like "Death stranding is a KOJIMA GAME, so you know it's good." So twittertards are meming it up.

>ayumi shinoda
I miss her

I like Kojima, because he seems like one of the few people left in videogaming industry, who puts creative freedom over marketing bullshit.

labyrinthine pathways of syndicated publishing. and the second you ask for clarity you get called an enemy of free speech.

>it's a metaphor for Trump and Brexit
>[UCA] are retrieving your information 24 hours a day. It's like 1984....Like Trump or EU.
Holy shit fuck game "journalists"

There are literally Monster energy drink product placements in DS

It's soul

Attached: caloriematemgs.jpg (384x500, 163K)

All those drumpfcels seething lol

the train ride never ends, and for that we have our god and savior Kojambles to thank for

>supervising the merch

Wow, are you children? Your hobby is an embarrassment.

God damn it. I googled to find the other article and apparently multiple news sites are taking this same quote and claiming it is actually about Brexit. This isn't even a one off thing. The fuck is wrong with these people?

Wrong!
Kojima is very considerate of his staff as exemplified by pic related

Attached: ds.gif (590x306, 68K)

lmao at all t_degenerate incels

It's okay when the West does it (and doesn't actually contribute to the development of the game at all)

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 30K)

Dvdes-885 is pretty kino.

Why does anyone care about people's opinions on twitter?
I can't think of anything more useless and I browse Yea Forums daily.

>Its another Kojima suck off thread despite him being literally hack

How is the second scenario not a win?

>Seething Iran shill

Konami is right

Don't forget, seething Konami shills

Attached: kojima1.jpg (600x462, 50K)

Somebody spoonfeed me. What did he say that was so wrong?

I can't believe it's going to be tears from autistic Yea Forumstards every day until the game comes out, and then some more
Kojima is truly a blessing

He takes pride in his work and isn't afraid to display it.

This is a bad thing because in western culture, you're not allowed to show personal pride. Also because western devs don't really have the freedom he has when developing games.

You look at this world, and tell me having children is right? Don't let them bamboozle you.

How can one man be so based?

He said there's an in-game explanation to why the game has female nudity but not male.

they're disguised loading screens you absolute dingus

I'm not mad. Don't care either way about this.
t. homo

>pseudo intellectual hack who loves the smell of his own farts way too much and has a terrible grasp on the lingua franca of the world says something retarded on social media
Holy niggers batman, color me surprised

Attached: 1552736841726.jpg (271x294, 14K)

It was a mistranslation, someone made a accurate translation based on his japanese post, and it pretty much boils down to
>Why do I put HIDEO KOJIMA GAMES on my stuff

Animals confirmed for Death Stranding?

Attached: IMG_20190923_141846.jpg (1736x1568, 242K)

They communicate with each other, whether in outright collaboration or just simply throwing ideas around. Intentional or not, it results in them spewing a lot of the same garbage simultaneously. This has been a known fact for years now.

Attached: 1524152279308.png (672x315, 359K)

>we're

He's based.

Attached: 2019-09-23_21h23_27.png (456x311, 33K)

after what I had to endure form AAA games for years, I welcome this wacko to bring something fresh and free of cancer.

Attached: weaponized.jpg (1918x1078, 331K)

Let's see the original then.

Attached: 1569206537240.jpg (1333x1002, 762K)

>"I voted for trump"
>"Why?"
>"HAhHA! you mad?"

Trump voters in a nutshell

This kind of bait is even more hilarious when you realize that faggot is gonna win in 2020

He's still President. Laugh as much as you want at the system, if it works it works.

Well LADbible and Gamespot can go burn in their lies.

i rike Kojima's game so much i prereviewed it as a 10/10 goty

Kojima being based is probably the only thing Yea Forums and Reddit wholeheartedly agree about.

He criticized Trump.

kojima hate server cBJd7Bd

>jewnions
Why does games media want to destroy the industry that supports them?

It's kojima. Everyone posts twice, once to call him a hack, once to call him a visonary. If he delivers his usual staples you can say you called it. If he somehow delivers gameplay that helps shape future AAA titles you can say "I always loved him" and then crosspost from the archives.

>Give a man who is renowned for making balls to the walls crazy concepts that either work really well or really poorly a blank cheque
>Also give him infinite dev time and let him throw small weekly banquets for his team and all his favourite celebs so he can be friends with them
>Implying that I'm not going to buy this on launch for full price just to see the insanity and support risky, reckless funding decisions for publishers in the future
He's Japanese David Cage for better or worse.

Attached: 1306379715124.jpg (768x402, 56K)

>supports them
Because it doesn't support them. They all wanted to be writing for established papers or major publications. The fact that they fell so low and wound up in the slums of games reporting has driven them mad as shit. It used to be people laughed at the "social list" editors who had to report on celeb gossip, but those same people can now laugh at an entire writing group with "games reporters". It burns their asses that they're tabloid gossip reporters in terms of respect. People laughed at the weekly world news, but most people were meant to, people laugh at IGN and they're actually trying. It's galling to these people and it drives them batty.

>He's Japanese David Cage
It's been said multiple times, but it's definitely the best label for him.

Actually incels are angry at Kojima ever since he spoke against Trump and the alt-right

He's not a gay.

Attached: 1557783410664.png (600x550, 459K)

No reason to speak English when it's a dying language being corrupted endlessly by Americans and their ebonics.

If you've never played an MGS

>play
>MGS

Has anyone really played a MGS or have they just lived through an iteration of it?

b-but everyone is equal!

>muh David Cage
Get the fuck outta here. Kojima's games are extremely gameplay centric and have brought multiple innovations to stealth genre. He's nothing like Cage at all.

Yea Forums has been seething the hardest of them all.

Its not necessary "game media", its leftists in general (which of course make up most media). They are for the most part amoral sociopaths that want to amass as much power and resources as possible for themselves, without actually competing on equal footing in the free market.

He's not wrong. It's a team effort but he is the leader. He does enough to earn that title.
Arguably, Toby Fox is actually worse. The developer is just "Toby Fox" but considering the small scale of the game and how important the character design was, Temmie Chang is pretty fucking important too.

>amoral sociopaths
Plenty of right-wingers like this too.

Cages games have been gameplay oriented he's just more cinematically minded than kojima and shows the inevitable result of your choices without you having to bumblefuck about before the next cutscene.

Join the 40%

What a bunch of literal faggots

BASED! Kojima is gonna kill the Homo Demons and Make America Connected Again!

Cage hasn't made a game with gameplay since 1999.

Just for (you)

Attached: Dtmgg4pV4AAm6A0.jpg (600x1200, 130K)

Even in this image, it's obvious. You're jealous of big black cock

If BBC is a meme then why do comics like this keep shilling it

Stonetoss is a Nazi.

Why are stormfags so obsessed with black cock?

Thank you, I'll think of you when I'm masturbating later.

Is it on PeeSee yet?

Stonetoss is absolutely hilarious. Every time a comic is posted i brings out you insane fags.

The brown cylinder is the same size as the others in the final image. It's obviously a reference to paki groomers like in Britain.

I look forward to your further impotent outrage over a cartoon because you can't stand being mocked.

cope

Take your meds (no, not the red ones, those rotted your brain).

>reddit spacing
Cringe

Kojima = hack

Dilate.

I'm not mad you're just fucking pathetic inceltoss

I'm starting to hate both.

Dilate.

>Cages games have been gameplay oriented
u wot m8

It really changes little. The truth is he is still putting his name on the title as if he did everything, when he didn't.

Keep it to one post per thread please

I genuinely think Kojima is an autistic Japanese Freemason that just likes to circlejerk in his fiction

Dilate.

I guess if you're retarded and don't know that the credit rolls exist.

>Option B gives us a good video game
I can handle some random faggots getting high off the scent of their own shit if it just means more games I enjoy playing

Except not really. He's been doing marketing bullshit to exhaustion and having copious amounts of merch (most of it completely unwarranted) since the game was announced. Death Stranding didn't have a release date and was already getting marketed to death by its own director.

They have been doing this for years. Why is it different this time?

I thought that was how everyone saw him. If not it really explains these threads.

This is the second time he's posted something like this. Who is he trying to convince?

Attached: 1568346527645.png (1000x1000, 502K)

a kojima production means not writing the stories or plotpoints for you shitty splinter cell ripoffs with shittier, FIXED camera angles and then failing as a hack dev in the late twenty tens
this man will go down as the biggest meme that drains AAA industries around the globe one by one tricking retarded suits into investing in him simply because of a name
a package
god these suits are fucking retarded
why would anyone fall for this mans dogshit excuses anymore

Seething teenagers

>muh in the west
Shut up weeb, i doubt that what Kojima did is considered something cool in Japan

Holy shit those board is full of gays. Was I this retarded myself when I was 12?

I don't think you understood him at all.

Get mental help. It isn't healthy to think everyone who disagrees with you is a tranny.

>splinter cell ripoffs
Americans are so fucking dumb

Given your grammar you're probably still retarded.

You mean the same credit rolls in every MGS5 missions when you had the read A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME before and after the mission.

He's an egocentric asshole, don't try to defend him.

Also remember that after E3 he was spouting that "he almost got Keanu Reeves but Reedus was a better actor", seething because everyone loved the Keanu surprise on CPunk and his mess of a game where all the money went to actors was being overshadowed.

And a few weeks later he was sucking Keanu's cock because he went to his office.

Maybe you should read Japanese Twitter then. They're definitely not throwing a hissy fit over it.

Sounds like Kojima's salty about Konami jumping in and shoving all those microtransaction mother base coin bullshit into V

He still hasn't recovered from the reactions to DS live gameplay where everyone calls it a walking simulator.

Shhh don't reply to him, he's Jojimbo using google translator.

You mean the credit rolls where he mentions each developer that worked on every mission?

You seem like the only one seething

It's 38% now. His approval rating.
JAJAJAJAJAJA!

>A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME before and after the mission.
That was what it made it truely cinematic instead of psudo-cinematic. The movies that forgo start credits are limited and were started by auteurs like Lucas who needed a cold open to ram home that you're not watching a movie, you're about to be told a story worth hearing.

Funny. Not funny enough to set up a payment plan though.

Attached: Death Stranding Payment Plan.jpg (996x674, 119K)

>all those couples in no way effecting them

Seethe more, incel. Other people can be happy and it won’t change you life.

Attached: 1030A233-AC48-43FF-AC49-53F7EF86CBB5.jpg (1242x1232, 535K)

i dont see them

>Americans
dont need to be an american to read dates

>weeb thinks all japanese are perfect beings and their opinions are better than all the others, specially the ones following Kojima
Lmao

>can be happy
user... I... uh...

That one of the most head in ass things I've ever read.

>just don't care
>the poster said without a shred of irony while he cares so much about an anonymous person's passing comment/opinion
You're so embarassing.

>see brown cilindrical thing
>instantly thinks of nigger dick
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i dont unironicly get whats about to seeth about this
anyone can me clue in? is it because they think kojima dabs on other people that are involved with the game? Because thats retarded, kojima publicy praised his team multiple times

>huh? who cares about pedophilia and multilation? its not affecting you OMG

yes

>*mutilation
fixed

God fucking dammit I hate leftists so much FUCK.

His tastes are so patrician.

Attached: Kojimbo.jpg (550x581, 84K)

Schrier has family in the NY Times and him and his wife have rich parents. He could collapse the industry and just move to something else

Haters. Kek.

Attached: (You).gif (480x270, 644K)

Why has every thread on this shitty board
>seethe
>incel
>dilate
>rentfree
>tranny
etc? Are you people incapable of communicating using your own words?

Multilation

Multicultural mutilation. Multiple dilation. I'm stealing this as my own.

>I-i hate kojima, HOW DO I WIN AGAINST HIM
get help buckop, it's not about kojima, it's about if we get a good game.

>just ignore [thing]
>haha then why are you talking about it
great argument, brainlet

go on, you have my blessing

It's funny tard.

Arguing politics is futile and frivolous

>supervising the merch
Slightly cringe tbqh

Look at all them (you)s

Good job

Phil Fish died?

>schreier
Seriously these people have to be stopped

haha wtf

tpbp

>rrrrrreeeeeeeee how dare they?!! other people were involved in the making of this movie!!

Attached: HP2719_665dfd50-2629-43a4-8fa1-22861754f8d8_1024x1024[1].jpg (683x1024, 144K)

Use your report button instead of whining. Those are flames and they're not allowed on Yea Forums. Wanna get rid of it? Get rid of it.

Attached: av-foxnewsalert_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

It must be sad to be so obsessed with outrage culture and the media that you seriously think that you're actually being persecuted for being straight

Protip: Every time you see some literally who's tweet about 'straight white men are garbage' or other article pushing random outliers attacking straights and shit, it's being shoved in your face to get you angry and click or watch them. You're being farmed for your outrage more than the person you see supposedly whining about straight people or white people or what-fucking-ever

>Phil Fish acting like a hot shot with an ego
>Yea Forums trolls him publicly and viciously
>all of the Fish's baby-man attitude completely overshadows legit discussion of Fez.

>Hideo Kojima acts a little cocky
>Yea Forums starts posting Ayn Rand philosophy about Great Men being destined and lining up to suck his cock.

I mean I like Kojima games, but some of the shit I've seen in these threads has been pretty fucking out there. Like people legit believing he's the Michelangelo of all popular culture.

>This label can't be used if the only contribution is a concept, game design, or producing.
Hmm...

Attached: 26635-boktai-the-sun-is-in-your-hand-game-boy-advance-front-cover.jpg (800x796, 106K)

I fucking hate the sickly-sweet attitude that website always has. they cant all be 12 year olds seeing some cool new game trailer for the first time, can they? do adults really type like this?

Indeed.

Attached: 1546312742498.jpg (1428x1400, 672K)

based illiterate user

Yeah, seeing every thread become that is real hilarious, redditor

people who can't read japanese think he's saying he did 90% of the work on Death Stranding,

The issue isn't that. The issue if I tweeted "Straight nigger men" or hell don't even need nigger just use a race other than white then my life is ruined. There is a clear ok bias to be hateful to one group of people

There is a great irony in how invested people get in trying to convince others to be careless.

Why don't you take your own advice, get a life and just stop caring about trivial comments online, something far less significant than whatever you're telling people to stop caring about.

you have to either not speak English as a first language or simply have ill intentions to read anything bad in this tweet, by context "doing" clearly means "having a hand in" or "overseeing"

>leftists
come see me after class

Go say the same funny memes about poltiics on reddit or your discord, no one cares to do it here

Dilate tranny incel

You're doing it also. Stop doing it. Start not doing it.

Imagine not buying a game made by a team that looks like this

Attached: Kojima-Productions-Team_EDIIMA20150713_0133_18-600x338.jpg (600x338, 73K)

>it's funny

I thought it was just shitposting.

>Kojima plays with Legos all day
>Dude rife is so hard working too tough

he seems like an extremelly chill guy, would have a beer with

>not a single POC

>Reddit the post

I get what he's saying but it does make it seem like he's dismissing the people doing the actual work. His job is to supervise everything. Some delegate that overseeing, he probably doesn't. I can respect that but to say he does all those things himself is ridiculous.

But this is just where anti PC culture redditors came in the last few years making it anti PC reddit.

also his movie tastes are KINO

you forgot Yea Forums seething

Posts like this is why he still has a chance to get reelected

>outrage addicted faggots reading malice into every gay tweet they see
i fucking hate twitter and i hate reddit

You're a very mature 18 year old. Have fun overthrowing the bourgeois because you can't make enough money to buy trendy sneakers or whatever darkies like you do.

>everything is the same
>if I constantly make this false comparison then the bad things I support don't need to be questioned

>chance
unless they manifacture a blackface scandal like trudeau or simply go all out with the irregular votes in sanctuary cities he's pretty much confirmed for 2020

name my band, Yea Forums?

>retards can't speak his language
>translation is wrong
>OMG OMG I'M OUTRAGED AT THIS INCORRECT TRANSLATION AND WHAT IT SAYS
clown world.

No. You're a fucking loser crying because no ones taking you seriously. Fuck off you fucking loser. I don't want to see the same spongebob antifa meme over and over. Kill yourself redditor

Why do you people care about profits of some conglomerate corporation?

The comic is literally saying "it is okay for these other pairings to exist, but watch as they turn on us for existing"

No they fucking aren't, aside from some vocal assholes, but news groups and people purporting themselves as journalists push that up to the front because they know it gets angry people to read the articles or watch their videos or whatever

If you stopped slavishly following outrage "news" groups, you'll find that racist "i hate white people" doesn't exist nearly as much as they want you to think

Nobody gives a fuck about konami, those are just nintentoddlers that would be praising mgs games if those didnt abandon nintendo

that thing doesnt have children, its been caught lying about multiple things

maybe because kojima makes actually good games and phil fish is a pathetic hack

you've missed one ">"
>Yea Forums is seething

They fucking do. The NY Times even hired one such person.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2018/08/03/an-asian-american-womans-tweets-ignite-a-debate-is-it-okay-to-make-fun-of-white-people-online/

Imagine if a news article had a headline of "Is it ok to make fun of black people online"? You people are insane hypocritical racists stop trying to marginalize the amount of acceptable anti white racism there is out there you insane fuck.

>Kojima desperately trying to convince everyone he's a one man army and Death Stranding is being made in record time even though they only have 80 staff members because he's so fucking GREAT and not because Sony is pumping millions of dollars and outsourcing hundreds of assholes drawing rock texture like your usual AAA dev cycle sweat farm

Man, Kojimba sure is amazing. I wish he made all the games and saved the industry while he's at it. Finally someone has the bold creative vision to take artistic risks and make a Monster Energy drink into a consumable game item.

must hurt being a retard and not knowing languages huh?

That washington post article saying LOOK AT THIS THING YOU SHOULD BE ANGRY ABOUT CLICK OUR ARTICLE GIVE US VIEWS is exactly what I'm fucking talking about, thank you for proving my point

>The comic is literally saying "it is okay for these other pairings to exist, but watch as they turn on us for existing"
since this is stonetoss i think this is more of a "this is why we are disgusted at these people"
>If you stopped slavishly following outrage "news" groups, you'll find that racist "i hate white people" doesn't exist nearly as much as they want you to think
if only you knew how wrong you are

second one is a win in fact and you have to be a gigafag to consider this as a lose.

How did this retard get so full of himself?

There are 5 names in there.
It's not a Quentin Tarantino movie, by Tarantino productions, directed by Quentin Tarantino.

>this typical liberal source attacking

It doesn't matter the source you retard. The NY Times did literally hire a blatant anti white racist. Why are you playing dumb to that?

based

>BUT MUH TRANSLATION

Kojima not knowing how to write English doesn't negate the years of him being a massive attention whore desperate for validation.

You go and suck that auteur cock with passion and vigor, though.

That's because Kojima actually produces his games.

>MGS4
>Peace Walker
>MGSV
>Death Stranding
Where are the good games at?

only the redditor invaders

I don't any outrage over this, Just his fanboys claiming people are upset.

>Nintentoldders

Sony Jabronies cant understand that most switch owners also own PS4’s

Get a modern woman angry and she'll rant about how evil white men are for hours.

But good luck with the whole plan to just feign superiority by being careless. The exponentially growing rate of social change won't effecr you. Just eat another burger.

>years of him being a massive attention whore desperate for validation
Such as? You seem a little mad.

I mean who wouldn't? They aren't profitable.

I'm sorry you're a blind slave to what people tell you to be angry about

And if that is what the comic is about, then it's just stonetoss yelling I AM OFFENDED SOMEONE LOOK HOW OFFENDED I AM MY FEELINGS ARE HURT GIVE ME ATTENTION

I'm not saying the source matters, moron. Please keep up. I'm saying that they're just trying to piss you off to farm your outrage for engagement. The fact that you posted an outrage article here tells me they've succeeded with you. You're spreading shit that wants to make you angry so you spread it around and say LOOK AT THIS DOESN'T IT PISS YOU OFF. You fucking fell for it and I feel sorry for you.

Those are all masterpieces.

>post an opinion that isn't /pol/ newfaggorty
>ahah you must be a tranny
>tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny tranny
go take your meds you obsessed schizos

you just posted them

Maybe a little, definitely not this much. Every new generation is dumber, but more importantly they're feminized, so the emotional instability makes sense.

So why don't they hire nazi reporters then if it's that simple, to get outrage clicks from Jews and blacks? If it's purely a capitalism based motive then it is incredibly stupid to leave those people off the table.

>GOTY 2008
>GOTY 2010
>GOTY 2015
>GOTY 2019

>I'm sorry you're a blind slave to what people tell you to be angry about
au contraire, people including (You) tell me not to be angry about it
>hahaha its a joke man, all those calls for violence against your people are all a jest lmao why u triggered?

I know I'm gonna get shit for this but it's mainly Sony fanbase that keep spouting that shit the most.

>4 and 5
>GOTY

Attached: file.png (1050x1620, 1.34M)

Actually as a Japanese I will say the bad thing as for this ordinary SNS nonsense is, that no one seems to understand how different the culture is between us, especially how a way of developing a game differes between the west and east, execpt for bad translations that makes his tweets sound more arrogance to gaijins.

This is Yoko Taro said as well though, in Japanese game induustry, in general the role of game director covers wider teritories than western counterparts is doing in game developing, and which means, game development in Japan tends to depend on one key person and is not decentralized enough in varied categories of game development as much as the west in terms of organizing a team. You would be surprised to see how Japanese game director "reign" in his team as "boss". While this custom is changing slowly due to it being large scale and specialized more and more, it's also the reason why Japanese directors, including kojima, can get his name known in the indsutry with these games released more than the west.

Someone hasn't been to a BOTW thread.

election/fappening newfags trying too hard to fit in by talking in cool Yea Forums speak
go back

It's a fucking mistranslation. The Japanese version of the tweet says "involved in doing the concept, etc". The retard uses google translate for his tweet and makes himself look like an idiot because of it.

Still though, this game is going to be a garbage walking simulator anyways, and the MGSVbabies will praise it as fucking usual.

Attached: 1569225411077.jpg (678x769, 85K)

>/pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/ /pol/
>incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel

i too can play the shouting game

Mistranslated or not, Kojima /IS/ full of himself.

Imagine thinking MGSV is the best game of 2015 when half its fucking campaign is missing.

Attached: 1520792493032.png (266x568, 288K)

After reading this thread, I got that Kojima is Trump for some reason and making others angry is the only thing that matters in life.

but /pol/ is actually present while trannies are just in your head
you're a bit of a dummy, aren't you

They're smarter than you and know how to market to their targets without being reading like an Onion article

The vocal minority is being amplified by the media that wants to give you views. It's the same manner of hollywood's tendency to make trashy remakes and low-budget shock - they know that even negative publicity is good publicity, because it gets people watching them. This is a common tactic amongst the media and hollywood. There's that collage of some literally who's twitter page, which is getting free publicity just from being here thanks to the other fucking idiots in this thread passing it around.

And trying to use french to make yourself sound smart just makes you look like a faggot. More people in the mainstream media are telling you to be angry about something like that, which is why shit like that crappy article exists in the first place

/pol/ is getting more esoterically stupid by the day.

>risky, reckless funding decisions
imagine thinking funding another run of the mill action adventure open world game from one of the most popular directors in the industry is "risky"

snoyboys are brain damaged

It was good in spite of that.

>a david lynch film
NOOOOOOOOOO OTHER PEOPLE WORKED ON THIS

Stonetoss has by far the most retarded analogies I've ever seen.
I don't even disagree with some of his views, but his most retarded takes makes me gain second-hand fucking embarassment in the stupidity he does. For instance comparing Dog Breeds to races is one of the most dumbest comparisons I've ever seen (seeing as Dog Breeds are literally the products of Eugenics).

Attached: 1569247044609.jpg (290x246, 32K)

Of course he is chill, imagine having thousand of employees who are obliged to do all the stupid things you can imagine to put in "your game" while getting infinite money to complete said game just because you "made" """good""" games in the past, i would be chill too

>it's another 'MGS4 and MGSV were ACTUALLY bad' episode
>these are the kinds of people shitposting in DS threads

>he doesn't know
user i...

>but it's mainly Sony fanbase that keep spouting that shit the most.
lmao no

A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME means pee.

Dude.. it's almost like he's a CEO.. holy shit

>everyone falls for it
I hate this place.

Hey guys, want hear a joke: There are 'people' who anonymously wish ruin upon Hideo Kojima and who are deeply emotionally invested in his new game failing.

If you think he is good, you must think Cliffy is good too, since they are both thieving hacks.

People used to pick the most physically fit black slaves and not the smartest ones.

they were both disappointing due to the false advertising
4 promised open battlefields with dynamic balances of power, didn't have that
5 promised to tie up the story and connect to the older games, instead had a story about nothing and a retarded protagonist
gameplay was good though

>They're smarter than you and know how to market to their targets without being reading like an Onion article
That's a complete dodge you just did. If the intent is just to make money, why not hire anti white writers (like I shown) and hire nazi reporters and reporters to piss off asians? That would maximize revenue.

am I missing something? Why would this tweet make people mad? I don't play kojimas games or follow the guy but that just seems like he enjoys being very involved in his games. Literally how is that bad?

Cliffy hasn't made anything remotely on par with Kojima.

>this is retarded
>YESSS EPIC TROLL!!!!
Bros... come on...

Attached: sonicsez.jpg (713x226, 61K)

How the fuck can't Kojima write or speak in english at this point? Dude has been a westaboo for like 30 years. Shitskins learn to speak/write it at a basic level in a few months.

>he actually has schizophrenia
I'm sorry user, hope you can afford some help

I fucking hate them so fucking much

>The vocal minority is being amplified by the media that wants to give you views
>minority
doubt it, more like a huge portion of society is high on white hate rethoric but i guess that's what happens when you fill your media and schools with anti-white propaganda.
>The vocal minority is being amplified by the media that wants to give you views
and why do you think the media amplifies it? they want to normalize it even more
>And trying to use french to make yourself sound smart just makes you look like a faggot
>trying to sound smart
>with french
>using a basic ass word too
jesus christ, kill yourself.

Which hasn't happened over enough generations to actually affect the population, especially since a lot of said picking was based off of learned behaviors and strength gained over years of servitude rather than inherent genetic ones

Dogs can breed after a single year, whereas with a slave it takes at least thirteen to reach puberty

I certainly won't buy his game but he really is based.

his first game I ever played was MGSV and I hate his faggot guts
game was fun enough but seeing him plaster his name on it every 15 minutes got old as fuck fast

>schizophrenia
i'm not a tranny, they have a extremelly high correlation with schizophrenia.

>half
>literally all that's missing is mission 51 and the Chico side op

>there's a huge portion of so-
No. Just no. There isn't, but certain people want to make you believe there is.

I'm sorry you've fallen for their tricks

Lots of people work in a production, but only a handful of people truly matter. Low level workers are completely interchangeable and they're paid accordingly. The only impact the worker has is through the higher up and his ability to not hire someone who is incompetent.

Nah newfag, it's the Nintendo fanboys. Always has been.

Attached: 1450218426686.jpg (1429x1138, 408K)

>bringing up trannies again
alright user, you're totally mentally sound!

oh come on, you can't deny it's cute as hell

Attached: Every 4chan board.webm (550x390, 2.61M)

What did he actually say to cause this shit storm?

Attached: 1563761621865.jpg (210x240, 14K)

in america? i can assure you there is, living there for a few years made it crystal clear for me, boggles my mind how a society can be so self hating and normalize anti white rethoric to that extent without a societal rupture.

>a retarded protagonist
So, the usual?

Just the usual, "I AM HIDEO KOJIMA. BY THE WAY THIS IS A HIDEOKOJIMA GAME. DID I MENTION HIDEO KOJIMA?GOD I LOVE CELEBRITIES. LOOK AT MY GAME POSTER IT LOOKS LIKE A MOVIE POSTER, SOMEONE PLEASE LET THE HIDEO KOJIMA MAKE A HIDEO KOJIMA MOVIE, PLEASE"

Nothing
Redditors can't stand Kojima

Self hating millennials get triggered at people who don't think horribly about themselves.
Kojima is obviously their biggest enemy.

He might as well be.

If you weren't so knew, you would know why people go around calling others "tranny" here.

>Yea Forums will defend this

Attached: 1564726088148.jpg (630x646, 185K)

should have said autistic instead
he barely talks and when he does he sounds like he doesn't open his mouth properly because he never learned to talk to people
and I forgot to mention the horrid fucking cutscenes of 4, including one that's just half an hour of sexual tension between awkward nerds

You have to be an egomaniac to name your studio after yourself.

Japan does a thing. Twitter is angry.

>no arguments
>dude ur new, muh sekrit klub
kill yourself underage

it was a conspiracy theory that turned out to be literally true
like 9/11, it's going to be all people talk about around here for a decade or more

The majority of corporations out there are named after the names of their creators.

You have to have good business sense you mean. See Lucasarts.

>muh arguments
im not trying to make one, retard-kun, just pointing it out for you.

lurk moar

oh i see, thx
holy yikes

a screenshot of a discord server isn't a conspiracy, schizo

>hurr it's incomplete because big boss doesn't turn into literal satan
your mind on fanfics

"user studio" WHEN?

>If you don't participate in /vpol/ faggotry you're new

Attached: ok.jpg (600x643, 57K)

What did Kojima make that is fun? And before you pull the pissing off normalfags argument, I heard normalfags saying MGS 1 and 2 were good back in 2005

he savored his own farts in public again

>*3 discord servers and a irc
ftfy

Yet there are actually completed games from that year that are much better than it.
4 is a massive piece of shit from the story to the hallway level design.
V has a half baked story that was almost good, but besides the good controls the levels are way too open and easy to beat, and extremely repetitive. It gives you an open world with nothing to discover.

wow,, 3 whole servers with probably 80% overlapping userbase???? how can we stop them bro's

>Yea Forumseddit
>/pol/ddit
it was a /r9k/ thing that bled to the rest of the site

not every shitposter has alterior motive and belongs to a discord, user
I'm a freelance shitposter who just does it for the laughs

MGS2 and Peace Walker were the most fun I've had in games. And I've played many before you ask.

with the election all the pol shitters flooded t he side
Yea Forums got the worst of it because why the fuck not
i migrated to board games and /vg/

I wish trannies were only in someone's head, but you're here all the same. dilate and fuck off incel.

You are an actual brainlet. Dog breeds being products of Eugenics does literally nothing to disprove the idea of differences between races.

I'm voting Trump because he is the best candidate running by a long shot.

Just Kojima smelling his own farts in public again and the usual haters and sycophants shitting on each other as usual.

>trannies are totally not just in my head
>you're a tranny btw, I know it

Attached: file.png (1233x957, 285K)

>All this /pol/ddit asshurt
Absolutely based.

>people only NOW realizing Kojima is an egomaniac and a hack

wew

is this true pottery?

Koji and the ma's

Literally the only auteur worth a shit is miyazaki, Ueda and avellone.
Miyazaki is practically retired, he'll just copy paste demon souls for the next 30 years until he's fired.
Ueda went under and might as well be dead.
Avellone is a cunt who refuses to take on projects anymore.

Except I do know credit rolls exist, and that doesn't change anything: if I had worked on that game, I would be pissed at seeing Kojima's name on the cover.

He's a self-centered prick. He could not make a game prototype on his own if his life depended on it because he has no legit game dev skills. He's lucky he has a team. A team that he should credit more.

Take a look at pretty much every other game company out there. They're always taking pictures of the team at work, congratulating them and celebrating when the game goes gold.

But Kojima, it's always about him. And his hollywood friends. The only reason he congratulated his team today was because of yesterday's backlash.

Kojima isn't special, he hasn't put out a good game since MGS3. In the meantime we got tons of great games, especially Dark Souls which was pretty much a new genre. Yet, Miyazaki is humble and doesn't act like a superstar. God Of War also got tons of success, and Cory Barlog stayed humble. Neil Cuckmannstein is also humble as hell.

Kojima thinks he's a god because he's put out a few good games more than a decade ago, but since then there's been tons of new talent. He's about to hit a brick wall when his boring game comes out.

It doesn't, I am just saying that he is fucking retarded for using Dog breeds as an analogy, did you even read my fucking post.

Attached: 1568542942264.jpg (162x162, 7K)

>I fucking hate
This is (You) though. You can't talk about adults yet.

Attached: also (You).gif (500x282, 1.44M)

nice blog

You have my sympathy if that is the best you have played.

>Resetera is seething
wtf I love Kojimbles now

I doubt you would have the humility to work under a company called Kojima Productions then.

It's because he wants to make sure that Sony thinks he's actually working instead of getting paid doing nothing but to have romantic dinners with Madds and Norman in Sushiyas.

Kek. MGS4 was pure shit.

BLOWJIMA

Attached: vbtfo.png (582x586, 183K)

I know you're joking because there's no "unironically" in there amirite.
JAJAJAJAJA!

Attached: Turd.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

Go suck your yellow God's cock. Probably tastes like Madd's mouth or Reedus's ass.

What's funny is he was shitting on Kojima a day before he made that tweet for something else, based manly.

Mr. BTFO lives up to his name.

Why do you have that image in your head?

Do you think he focused too much on guest stars actors at the game expense?

Attached: 6511651.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

>posting on twitter as @MrBTFO
>posting on twitter at all

Attached: aboutthattime.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

Yes? Celebrity shit doesn;t belong in games at all. It's fine to take inspiration from a celebrity, but to straight up use their entire likeness is fucking retarded and ruins your world-building.

This is it bros. Konami acted as a scapegoat for MGSV but this time it's for real. Kojima is done and we won. Rejoice.

Me on the right

Attached: 1541927041642.jpg (305x311, 39K)

Because visual design is made by Shinkawa, he's slowly trying to steal his work just like he did with Tomokazu Fukushima,

I don't get it the outrage.

What he clearly meant was that he wasn't compromising his vision for perfection, despite not being a Konami employee anymore. It's clearly a tweet that says "I'm excited about games, about making games and I want to make the very best games I can make for you. That is my promise".

Attached: 1550427407002.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

>supervising the merch
L
M
A
O

It's crabs in a bucket syndrome.

>Blowjima
OH NO NO NO NO NO

I don't need facts to prove you wrong, faggot.

Then maybe he should stop jacking himself off by constantly repeating his name instead of articulating wjat he means.

Kill yourself then

>Yea Forums

Attached: 6453gfg3426h5768k67j6h45waqe4234.jpg (1680x870, 132K)

You mean do exactly what he did?

>we're
>we are

Attached: 1538289533742.jpg (414x331, 17K)

I'M MAD

OH MY GOD A CHAIR

It was translated poorly, but nobody care anymore, surely not the Yea Forumsirgins.

He speaks Japanese, not English, stop being a bigot

a hideo kojima™ game

Attached: Castlevania_Lords_of_Shadow.png (256x315, 165K)

no one needs you sympathy faggot

This.
The guys is a fucking genius marketeer.
TAKE MY MONEY MR.KOJIMA SAN

He's mocking for trying to speak for the whole of Yea Forums, you complete dipshit

But the box doesn't say anything about being a Hideo Kojima game.

easiest fucking bait of the week

No no, you see, A HIDEO KOJIMA game is a brand new genre of game. Just like how Death Stranding itself a new genre of game. You know that game Dark Souls? Yeah, that's a Death Stranding game.

>Getting angry over a literal Google translate tweet

>Kojima
>Says anything
>People lose their shit

>A HIDEO KOJIMA game is a brand new genre of game

Attached: kjV3x.jpg (500x333, 53K)

>Kojidrones would eat up anything the hack makes
>Literally the exact same thing as Nintendies eating up any Nintendo exclusive
>Thinking they are somehow better
wew lad

Attached: _pdp_sq_.jpg (1000x1000, 237K)

Shhhhhh, don't use facts!
Yea Forums snowflakes will be offended by your comment and cry oppression by Kojimer

t.Kojima drone
Do you also slurp his cum?

Only difference is that Kojimafags are actually mocked and regarded as being mentally ill on Yea Forums(see Carmel).

It hasn't even come out and we've been fighting each other all year before its release.
The Yea Forumserdict will take at least another full year.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-18 00-32-43.png (927x586, 428K)

>he has no legit game dev skills.

what fucking "legit" skills mouthbreather? did kubrick also not have "legit movie dev skills" because he didnt make his movies alone? are you fucking retarded? the only medium where a single person primarily creates the art is literature. I wish all of these cocky code monkey pajeets were fucking gutted because youre the definition of replaceable. The drones dont deserve credit because they are fucking drones executing a blueprint someone else is giving you. If your epic technical skill is so fucking important and special then go fucking make your own project on your own and see how far you get with your code monkey "real dev skills"

MERELY
PRETENDING

You think Reedus/Mikkelsen/[insert celebrity] talk moonspeak, retard?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x900, 318K)

I would post a defense of Kojima and why that sort of branding he's doing is good for business and thus also good for the "little people" that cucks are crying about, but Kojima made MGSV so fuck him.

Commies angry Death Stranding is HIS game not OUR game.

>cropping out the black guy
Thats racist.

you're a pedophile?

Is this a HIDEO KOJIMA hangout?

I thought that was a nigger-white woman couple reference

Attached: 1546901017591.png (700x1000, 548K)

What you said has no bearing on its use as an analogy at all, did you even fucking read?

No, you need a wake up call. Kojima is an eastern Cliffy. He is part of why games are so casual now, he is so full of himself he couldn't resist putting his fucking face in PW. He is so insufferable he has to use Sony money to buy friends. I get it seemed deep to you when you were 12, but it really isn't. Anything he does that is good is in spite of him, not because of him. Gaming would be better off without him ever existing.

they look like a midwest emo/math rock band

It is.

nah, you see in the last panel that the brown cylinder is the same size or smaller than other cylinders, it's the white hole piece that's tiny-sized. I assume it's referring to child grooming gangs in Britain, primarily paki's.

he hasnt made sam porter bridges a black disabled tranny

He came back just to trash talk Alec Wololoski, the guy who committed sudoku after Five Guys Zoe accused him of mental illness. And that guy had documented mental illness, so he couldn't escape the twitter mob including Fish, killed himself. What a bunch of ableists am I right?

i love this pic.

>Abloo bloo bloo me no like gaem me mad

>Xcucks and Konami shills sperging out over a Tweet that got mistranslated

Cringe, lads

His english is so bad he had a 2016 panel with Del Taco and Geoff and they had him speaking japanese with a translator.

A Hideo Kojima Band

lmao cope nigcel.

I don't mind working under a company called after a guy. I do mind a guy branding a game as "his".

>be westaboo
>literally cant pronounce a single word of English
Such is the life of a hack

>I'm going to buy Death Stranding
>AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME

Attached: he'sgonnasayit.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Lyrics by Hideo
Written by Kojima
Performance by Hideo Kojima
Notes picked by Kojima Hideo
Producer Hideo Kojima
Sound Hideo Kojima
Stage look by Kojima Hideo

Yes I did
Here:
>I don't even disagree with some of his views
> For instance comparing Dog Breeds to races is one of the most dumbest comparisons I've ever seen
You're the one that needs to fucking read

Attached: Paul Oberstein.png (640x480, 303K)

brought to you by Kideo Hojima

How does Koji hang out with all these Western celebs when he can't pronounce a word of English?

Unless he has improved massively since a couple of years ago.

Attached: 1325857305530.jpg (126x98, 3K)

The Death Stranding cover credits Kojima Productions as well.

Read your own post, you didn't give a single reason why the analogy was flawed. You brought up eugenics, which was irrelevant and that was all you said.

they get millions of sonybux just to be around him

a game by hideo kojima (not a hideo kojima game)

Band Merch sold by Kojima Hideo

He can but it sounds poor in public.

why are u americans so sensitive. I'm a leftie but this shit is stupid. Between all the trannies, handholding and PC culture gaming has become some sort of haven for weak humans.

grow some balls/tits.

Not an argument

I'll never understand why people like him so much. He's just an idea guy who pretends to be a movie director.

there is no outrage. just shitposters trying to make it seem bigger than it really is and retards like you taking the bait

Except it isn't irrelevant. This is the original comic in question.
He's implying that Dog breeds and races are comparable.
However Dog Breeds are created artificially (which I gave the human equivalent to as being eugeneics) by humans whereas races occurred naturally. His analogy would've worked better if he compared it to subspecies within animal species, but he fucking didn't, because he's a retard.

Attached: Stonetoss is a retard.png (625x910, 74K)

Because he makes fun games

>fun games
lmao

But he doesn't make the games. Other people make it for him.

The fact that dog breeds were created artificially has no impact whatsoever on the statement that humans have racial differences. It doesn't disprove it at all, the analogy still stands. You're grasping onto an utterly irrelevant detail.

>lying on the internet
u faggot

According to some recent interview, Kojima and his team are composed of only 80 people, like the devs of old. And they took just 2.5 years to complete Death Stranding, including all the mocap shit. It could not sell more than a few million and would break even, or it could break sales projections and earn way more than it cost to produce.

In comparison, Guerrilla has like 300 people for Horizon, Read Dead Redemption 2 had 900 people. Seems like a good idea to keep Kojima around, if for no other reason than another game is added in the year's calendar from time to time.

>notice differences in dogs
well yes, it's their genetics of course.
>notice differences in humans
it cannot be their genetics, it must be all nurture

The analogy does a great job at highlighting the hypocrisy where people are uncomfortable to consider the idea that genetic differences between races exist in humans (despite generally accepting genetic differences between men/women and accepting the genetic component of intelligence), yet have no problem referring to genetics in other species. It highlights that they're deliberately playing ignorant so as to avoid appearing "racist". How dog breeds came to be so different has literally nothing to do with the analogy.

You forgot billions of dollars for Kikewood actors

You could say that about many people, like Miyazaki and Kamiya. They are necessary for giving direction.

>billions of dollar
How do people like you exist?

he's not lying, fag

>gave us an unfinished game
>the pieced together finale was some retarded "REEEEEE" trash

"I CALLED THEM INCELS CAN I FUCK NOW?!"

Literally nobody liked Phil Fish

I'm not an expert on that. But I assume that they're not A-list actors so it wouldn't be as expensive as if for example they decided to hire Ellen Page again. They probably have to account for other things with mocap now too like social media. The Death Stranding people are silent and don't seem to be willing to partake in controversy. Meanwhile Ellen accused Quantic Dream of harassment.

I actually think smaller names are okay for video games. I don't want the exact same people I see on the MCU and Star Wars, hogging the acting jobs in video games. Exception is made for Mark Hamill. He's the animated Joker.

Yes they are, because Dogs are bred to have certain traits. Humans aren't. There is no one forcing black people to become dumb or have big dicks. That's where the analogy fucking fails.
You have a point, but the issue is that StoneToss doesn't point out that the guy was wrong in saying that it was genetics or nurture. He acts as thought it's still correct, and therefore anyone can counter-argue and say that his comic is wrong even if that was his point. But the thing is, given StoneToss's record of simplifying shit to make his zoomer audience understand it, I highly doubt that it was his original intention.

Nobody is seething about this retard, everyone on twitter is patting his back as usual.

don't forget Yea Forumseddit is also seething

Attached: Kojima.jpg (1075x795, 174K)

he is, you big fag, read the thread

Everyone mad at Kojima and the guy is just happy that he can still make games

Attached: 71187574_708185246326639_4276795740342190080_n.jpg (750x748, 59K)

hideo is a puppet
hideo is playing with you anons
this is just another sick leftard game
in this thread right now they shill the shill
it is all a lie
hideo is deep in the ass of the corrupt journos

They are so mad. So jealous. So angry. So filled with hate. With no desire to improve themselves, and lacking the spine to do what Hideo does, and only Hideo can do now. There is no going back.
They can see it on the horizon. The tidal wave, that is soon to be his success. Crashing upon them as their own personal failures are exposed. Suddenly they realize he is living the life they wanted.
They chose to go through the meat grinder, while Hideo chose a different path. They hate it, and they resent him for it. Forever small. Forever mad.

so how does the monster drink thing work? does monster pay him or does he pay them for advertising their product in his game?

The extent of his work in most of those areas is walking past the respective work rooms and farting. Dude's full of himself, and it was proven that he had nothing to do with any of the systems in MGS5. The only one he wrote was Peace Walker, I.E, the worst writing in the entire series.

Well yeah 90% of the people on the internet are seething wage slaves. They'll probably buy Death Stranding at some point too.

but why does it matter if they're being forced or not? the analogy is about attributing differences in one to genetics very easily, but being unwilling to do so about humans. How the differences came to be doesn't change any of that.

i mean, film directors do it.

Source?

You forgot about Yea Forums seething

yeah no shit because he just pulls batshit crazy ideas out of his ass and everyone sucks his dick and throws money at him for it

I can't even tell anymore if leftist is just a buzzword around here now

>canceling a Japanese dude
Good luck with that, faggots

>but why does it matter if they're being forced or not
It does because the other time StoneToss makes this analogy he is literal about it.
>the analogy is about attributing differences in one to genetics very easily
This part is the part that makes no sense because I've barely seen a leftist refer to genetics, if anything they are scared shitless to even say that word, and when the question of Dog breeds come up they don't even want to talk about it. StoneToss's analogy makes less sense even when you consider the fact that it's making fun of lefties for being retards, yet it's not criticising their bizarre fucking paranoia at certain words.

Attached: StoneToss Pitbull.png (625x909, 57K)

Yeah, im thinking Kojimas back

I love how liberals try to spin this as "HE SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT DADDY TRUMP SO THE INCELS HATE HIM" while the true reason is that liberal twitter personas are fragile little snowflakes

That's not true. Have you seen their taste in waifus? Absolutely terrible people

>cuck training simulator 9000 - Kojima edition
>trained to carry around someone else's baby and to take care of it

this but unironically

coincidentally, lynch is also a top level hack just like kojima

They're defended here all the time. There's even Discord servers they conduct raids from. Are you fucking dumb?

>it's funny
God, fuck these underage newfags. You guys are like cockroaches

Good.

I don't even like Kojima anymore and it's pretty funny how transparent all the "professionals" are being pretending like they're mad at him for this

Dr Pavel and the I'm CIA's

He's based in my books, won't play his shitty walking simulator but having confidence and self-respect is always respectable.

Did anyone else feel that? We just changed timelines.

>has a chance
lol he's a shoe in

>you can say "fuck white people" and must chill but don't try to say fuck black people or you are over.

I like posts like this because pisses off trums snowflake fans.

Japanese are evil imperialists, remember the 9 million who died in Nanking

Are you saying fuck black people a lot?

absolutely btfo

He's the Japanese Molyneux. Huge, ambitious projects that don't always meet expectations.

Isn’t splinter cell based off a Tom Clancy book?

If it isn't your kid getting fucked or your dick getting chopped, then no, don't care about it

u truly are a new fag

Lol. Molyneux made 1 moderately good game while Kojima made 6 masterpieces.

kek, this has potential for a LOT of shitposting

At least Kojima isn't a chronic liar.

No one is more fragile than King Snowflake.

Attached: meme_1494467859-jpg.gif (350x311, 2.47M)

if it doesn't get used constantly im going to be disappointed

Yea Forums is not your safe space, salty.