Well I'm boycotting Epic, how did you know ?

>Well I'm boycotting Epic, how did you know ?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23-12-02-21-742_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg (1080x1116, 308K)

one time i said the n word out loud and it killed my dog

Again, OP? You couldn't wait 10 minutes before posting your shitty thread again?

Steam takes 30% profit of any game sale on the platform. Epic takes slightly more than 10% I think.

How is Epic the bad guy? Explain to me.

>Valve drone jannie helppp

>50 karma has been added to your account

Because steam drone have Stockholm syndrome and mad because epic is kill steam

Attached: l3.jpg (636x339, 246K)

gabes asssucking fanboys are truly a laughable sight to behold lmao

why should I give a fuck about how much they take if it doesn't make a difference to the price they charge me

Steamdrones are truly mentally ill and so are Epicdrones too.

>Got BTFO'd so hard last thread literally 15 mins ago he made a new one

finna bouta not gonna lie i been collectin all these freemans, but never had any intention of downloading the launchbucket, if I do this might bring a nigga to do it eventually ya dig

Why are people so fucking obsessed with Steam? I've hated this shit ever since they forced you to install it to play CS 1.6.

>479039889 #
Because Tencent, a company with borderline limitless money can extort and manipulate social media, steam forums, developers, customers, and publishers with a promise of exclusivity for quick bucks to compensate for their lack of sales. Honestly it only hurts the developers because they are so out of touch with fanbase how it is. Their like a gulible kid who will believes that they're becoming part of a revolutionary thing, when all it is a pyramid scheme.

?????

Attached: Capture.png (1746x385, 81K)

Ok, steam vs epic cool. But why should we care what a redditor did?

STOP REPLYING TO BOT THREADS!

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>someone took the time to gather this information and type this out
>replying to these threads will make them mad
The choice is obvious.

Imagine seething this hard because Steam now has a competitor.

But you give them more money when you buy it on Steam lmao

What is the thread supposed to slide, play tell.

Back to r donald brainlet

That does not in any way benefit me as a customer, their platform is actively worse than several existing ones and tries to force me to use it with anti-consumer tactics like paid exclusivity. Despite their best efforts there's always other options, such as piracy.

Holy fuck poltard get back in your echo chamber.

Attached: 1568472304778.jpg (960x950, 41K)

based polbro

Steam offers tons of services within that 30% that Epic doesn’t.

steamcucks are fucking hilarious

just how much of a cocksucker do you have to be to get upset over such inane shit

>food analogy

Paid by the post not by the hour. Hate the system not the user.

sheeeeeit (golly)

Because I don't give a fuck about how much the publishers are making. I'll take the storefront with the most features that benefit me, not the devs

Attached: 1564921398920.gif (250x241, 153K)

lol r/fuckepic
so that's where these morons are coming from

I'm Using my buddy's computer, he uses chrome like a normie. Hope he ain't mad I just doxxed him but that's what he gets for having chrome with autofill like a pleb.

JUST

Atleast we can laugh at them

Just report his threads for spam

>>Just report his threads for spam

Attached: 1531497521396.jpg (647x778, 83K)

Really couldn't care less what Reddit does.