World of Warcraft: BfA

8.2.5 tomorrow, how is the faction conflict shitshow going to end?

Attached: 867778.jpg (863x572, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOKSbPSAjDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V-1eC7MwqZE
youtube.com/watch?v=nyeZ8khSEC0
wow.gamepedia.com/Path_of_the_Titans_(feature)
archive.fo/tOsxx
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23156365/the-next-battle-for-azeroth-content-update-goes-live-september-24
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23127427/8-2-5-content-update-notes
youtube.com/watch?v=ioFZsWvDE7U
wowhead.com/zone=8591/hearthstone-tavern
ptr.wowhead.com/npc=159799/amara-lunastar
strawpoll.me/18682710
vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o
wow.gamepedia.com/Sally_Whitemane
youtube.com/watch?v=F2RD0PcCIkI
strawpoll.com/rch5r9kp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bfa sucks

Let me know when vulpera are finally playable, then I'll show interest

I don't give a shit. Wake me up when 9.0 is out.

We're not gonna know. It's gonna timegate out to before BfA and it's gonna be encrypted until each week rolls up like how end Raid cutscenes don't descrypt till someone kills the boss.

>how is it going to end

Somebody becomes corrupted. When they're at 5% health they stun you and run away.

Let me know when they literally remove 90% of the lore added post-classic.

Cuddly worgens are going to melt Sylvanas cold heart with their smiles

Attached: 802851.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

:(

Attached: file.png (736x741, 302K)

Taurens win

and the next fight you have with him he's going to stun you at 1% hp and someone steal you the kill

Taurens will never win until Blizzard remembers to give them Plainswalking.

WoW lore was ALWAYS shit

Are they even going to announce the 9.0 expansion at the same time they reveal 8.3?
If it's Shadowlands, 9.0 is basically a gigantic spoiler for 8.3.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOKSbPSAjDQ

With a whimper like 8.2.0

The memes tomorrow will be insane on Yea Forums

Even though female worgens are finally fappable, I'm still not coming back until their developing team has been demographically replaced with white men.

A white man is senior writer and he waifu's Sylvanas through a self-insert and everyone hates it.

Attached: FX4poT6.png (480x1920, 646K)

Attached: cenjaktjp5o31.jpg (900x522, 72K)

Oh baby

I don't understand you fags. If you think the game is shit then how is playing as a different skin going to magically make the game more enjoyable? I always wanted to play as an Ogre but being able to play one isn't suddenly going to make the game fun or interesting.

CLASSIC GOOD BFA BAD

>sync levels with your friends
huh?

>doubled the ass size
finally someone at blizzard who knows what theyre doing

More like both bad neither good.
MMOs are just for losers that need a game they can’t truly lose at.

Attached: 820F8F73-8AC3-41EF-969A-07FD9B28EDB4.jpg (1370x2020, 606K)

They put the HotS team on it, right?

The fan service parts of the team work at riot now.

Fanfiction writing doesn't count as a legit video game development role. It's more of a money sink.

Attached: 858191.jpg (4806x2160, 1.28M)

Stop posting this, it doesn't look good

Perhaps it's misguided optimism but as someone who still plays retail I've been hoping that the factions gets unified and players can play with eachother no matter the faction, it would open up the guild recruitment in such a big way, not to mention the potential for ERP. This whole faction war feels sovogrived it should have ended by Wrath

The first we ever saw of ICC was in the Cataclysm reveal trailer. Same with MoP and Dragon Soul.
youtube.com/watch?v=V-1eC7MwqZE
youtube.com/watch?v=nyeZ8khSEC0

So contrived* Jesus

Med'an 2.0

less than classic

ugly hair

It's a bit stupid but come on, it's nowhere near Med'an. Blizzard themselves pretend he was never a thing.

Also I can write better fanfiction. Sonic teams with Shrek, Aquaman, and Obama and they save the US economy from the Lich King. Then Shrek fucks Obama in the pooper and impregnates him. This makes Shrek a monkey fucker. The End.

well, time to resub

wow.gamepedia.com/Path_of_the_Titans_(feature)

Why did NuBlizzard lie about this?

Path of the Titans became Inscription glyphs.

9.0 will be Shadowlands, Sylvanas wouldn't be on the Blizzcon key art otherwise.

Attached: EDzBucyWkAMZaGb.png (800x800, 1.05M)

Sylvanas survives and she will be a good "guy"... I

TAUREN ALWAYS WIN BAYBEE

Everyone will be at the same level when doing a quest together so no one curbstomp an entire dungeon by themselves. FFXIV has been having this for awhile

Sylvanas is going to kill Thrall, by accident.

Anyone who thinks Saurfang is actually going to get the death he wants is a retard, as is anyone who thinks Thrall and Metzen are going to stick around.

Attached: 1400841481406.jpg (800x600, 151K)

>White man
>Amerilard boomer
Pick one and only one

Party Sync is entirely optional though.

>Let's genocide the night elves and not follow up on it what so ever
>Night elves are now canonically below replacement rate
Based Activision, though still not gonna subscribe again

>and not follow up on it what so ever
Sylvanas rezzed a bunch of them so they can inevitably betray her and the Alliance can play dark rangers

>dark rangers

As much as I'd love Tinker instead, Dark Ranger is the most likely option for 9.0's new class.

>Giving Alliance a new flavor of elf that isn't high elf
The salt would be next level

REMINDER NOT TO RESUBSCRIBE FOR THIS SHIT

THERE IS LITERALLY NO PLAYABLE CONTENT AND A WAR CAMPAIGN CINEMATIC YOU CAN WATCH ON YOUTUBE

DO NOT GET TRICKED YOU WILL REGRET IT AND YOU GONNA HAVE 29 DAYS LEFT ANYWAY

Attached: 1546109000256.jpg (258x586, 46K)

WOOP WOOP

If I'm gonna play WoW again they just need to do two very simple thing: Not make the actual gameplay shit and not have loot dictated by a slot machine.

>he hasn't done his three months of dailies for the crab mount
yikes...........

Attached: 1421494554549.png (304x366, 231K)

Mechagon and Nazjatar are ridiculous. They need to remove the ridiculous timegating and forced daily login. People should be able to catch up in timeslots that suit them like weekends.

29 DAYS OF CLASSIC AFTER THE ZOOMERS ARE DONE SHITTING IT UP!

CRIIIIIIIIIINGEDG

Attached: 1564026550973.jpg (500x364, 27K)

tell me when this game won't be about mini games, achievements, transmogs, and farming useless azerite, then i might resub

Looks like she was meant to have bare legs but they pussied out at the last moment and put on her some weird out of place skin-tight jeans.

I see the wayward son of Krag'wa, Pe'pe, is up to his usual shitposting shenanigans.

No wonder the frog loa disowned him. No chill, very unbased.

For the last time, Teldrassil was not a "genocide". That's not what the word means.

SWTOR is a far better MMO and its Star Wars. Nuff' said

I think bad writing is too easy.

archive.fo/tOsxx

I want it to be real just for the ensuing shitstorm.

Attached: 1567691026587.jpg (2296x1290, 1.23M)

>expansion is almost over
>still no new expansion announced
what's going on blizz? is your cow running dry?

Blizzcon is only a few weeks away

SWTOR isn’t SWG so it’s garbage by default

(you)

Bait or just stupid?

True

Can blizzard even recover wow story at this point?

oh yeah, forgot about that
>Bait or just stupid?
elaborate

I like the old panties more

They've always only announced expansions at BlizzCon.

The Shadowlands have been visited in WoD, Legion and BfA explicitly. In the Horde campaign you do a ritual to enter the Shadowlands and travel around in it with Vol'jin. just like it says in the Chronicle, the Shadowlands is the colorless world you go to wheny you're a ghost, it's not some pocket dimension continent. The person who made the Shadowlands leak obviously doesn't play Horde in BfA or Death Knight in Legion

out of the loop for 4 years
so what is happening right now? couple of friends told something about end of factions and wow 2. Are they the usual casual dumbfucks or is there something major going on with the game?

This was definitely a cluster fuck decision by the termite division of blizzard. All the signs are there.
>Ugly af face
>near on burqa outfit
>pantsuit that looks stupid af
Though at least the based HotS lads got to redesigned the goblin short stack

So what's in 8.2.5? Any raid shit?

Attached: 1569164050580.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Just have a huge time skip and start with a relatively clean slate.

Why would they make a new expansion for retail when classic is more popular? Retail is practically dead

Jesus christ the nublizz termites even made sylvannus into a tranny looking mess

*except Legion and Burning Crusade and and and

fuck off niggerrr

Because WoW expansions always get announced at Blizzcon. It's not a hard pattern to pick up on

No raids, not even any content

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23156365/the-next-battle-for-azeroth-content-update-goes-live-september-24

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23127427/8-2-5-content-update-notes

Oh yeah, you're right. I completely forgot Legion was announced at Gamescom.

The person who made the Calia model and the female goblins used to work on HotS. It's the same person retard.

cool, i didn't know that

This pic is obviously fake. Lokk at water it not from wow. Also putting forsaken logo on kvaldir boat is retarded.

I wouldn't bother if I were them, clearly the curent player base doesn't give a damn

>its activsion choice when the character is not full bimbo
not only retarded but factually untrue, you might enjoy a chat with your incel hero chris metzen

Oh, so it's just the end of a quest line? Weird, it's the weakest part of BFA's storyline.

That is no obstacle a all. Blizzard does worse retcons every single patch. The zones could be a pocket dimension that is unique to the Shadowlands.

Just speculation, nothing to write home about

I'd like to see his original design for the model then I bet its a lot different to release.

It's multiple quests spread out over weeks. Launch and 8.1 had War Campaigns too.

Fuck that's even worse god damn just fucking end already

Yikes that post really upsetted you faggots didn't it?

oh i see, well lets hope for the best, i thougth the game was already without redemption then and from what i hear its als shit now

It was scorched-earth policy in action. The target was the tree. Civilian casualties were a by-product. Massacre is a better word.

No, someone made a big fan fiction leak without playing certain parts of the game.

No one knows, but I'm sure it will be disappointing as fuck, just like entire expansion.
But
>Sylvanas betrays loyalist players because blizzard still buttdevastated that it's the most popular horde player choice despite being less rewarding
>Soifang forgives you and sends you to kill Sylvanas
>Soifang dies
>Peace made with all horde sins forgiven
>Anduin gives horde ashenvale and darkshore because it was some time since blizzard shat on night elves last time

>he cant refute a single word
>"haha faggot"
everytime

They're explicitly lampshading the faction conflict having gone on for far too long.
youtube.com/watch?v=ioFZsWvDE7U
I fully expect cross-faction grouping in PvE next expansion.

one month before the reveal of the new expansion
what will it be bros

cringe

the end of the worst story line happening before the last patch isnt a bad thing

Vulpera rogue would be awesome
I leveled goblin rogue inn cata because my warhammer fantasy

>that it's the most popular horde player choice despite being less rewarding
>he actually thinks this

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

What's 9.0 going to be then if not Shadowlands?
They've been heavily hinting at it throughout BfA with the Drust, the Vol'jin questline, Sylvanas, Calia, Tauren heritage armor quest.

If we even get 8.3. This could very well be it.

Nothing that would make new/returning players sub

Cringe is using word "genocide" while refering to Teldrassil

>almost every mmorpg like guild wars or final fantasy makes a new game to wipe the state clean because after a while a mmorpg gets to messy, natural progression
>everyone of those are MORE succesfull and profitable then the prior incarnation
>only blizzard clinges on to 16 year old mess
so whats unironically the deal here?
Im not even memeing like "hur dur game is to casual", like that doesnt matter in this discussion, just looks retarded at this point.

You cant actually lose at any game unless its an arcade game in an arcade

There was stat not long time ago

Not a chance. That would mean another 12 month drought. We're definitely getting another raid tier, they're not going to risk a WoD repeat.

>one of the last thing that makes wow unique or even worth playing is factions
>gonna remove that too so its more like a old vesion of another generric mmo where better ones already exist
yep sounds like blizzard alright

I would

No, Nyalotha or some equivalent has been broadcast throughout the whole expansion. Nzoth isn't making it past BFA

Dragon Isles you retard

>everyone of those are MORE succesfull and profitable then the prior incarnation
Is that why Arenanet laid off 150 people. Besides, that had two games in 14 years, I'd hardly call that consistently wiping the slate.

>where better ones already exist
a wow without faction barriers, with classes rehauled into Mists levels, would destroy ever other mmo

They already teased 8.3 as N'zoth

> they're not going to risk a WoD repeat.
>"they gonna not fuck it up something because they did it already in the past"
if i would get one schekel everytime someone would say this

You mean, 9.3.5.

Attached: RCO012_1561538885.jpg (1600x1230, 678K)

>one of the last thing that makes wow unique or even worth playing is factions
What the fuck are you talking about?
Factions were cancer since day one
>Bbbbut playing as dwarfs and killing elves would be wrong11111
Just kys already

Who the fuck cares about Dragons? They need something big again to make people come back and that definitely wouldn't be it.

Bringing back a bunch of dead fan favorite characters in a dark and egdy death/undeath expansion with a Drk Ranger hero class based on Sylvanas would do the trick.

sure buddy, here is your acti blizz dollar you earned, ding!

>no argument

Attached: EE4Iu30XkAA7lyu.jpg (1232x1233, 209K)

>arenanet has one game
brainlet indicator nr.1
>Besides, that had two games in 14 years, I'd hardly call that consistently wiping the slate.
>2 games in 14 years is hardly different then 1 game in 16 years
Brainlet confirmation

Bring back Kael'thas

>made 17 mil gold at BFA launch
>sold it all for ~1k euros
>never touched wow ever again

Feels good, man.

Attached: best girl.gif (424x318, 1.05M)

user might mean low skill ceiling. MMOs are for the masses which demands that you can’t get stuck

Why haven't they fused Hearthstone into WoW so you can play other people in game as well as on its own?

>more dragon shit
I sleep, day of the death coil when

What about the layoffs.

Play hunter and take the dark arrow talent. Fucking imbecile.

>cant refute anything i said, beside spouting buzzwords or insult
you showed me, ion!

May not be far off, they found this in the 8.2.5 files.

Attached: EA68s5XU0AAqtol.jpg:large.jpg (2048x987, 136K)

>Arthas and Sylvanas bullshit everywhere

>DA NEXT EXPANSION IS DWAGONS!!!!!

dragons are getting a patch and that's it. fuck off

>claiming if they removing x, > would be better without reasoning is an argument
user if you would off yourself wow would be unstoppable! argue gainst THAT!

>the current state of retail wow
Defend this

Attached: 1569215938592.webm (711x400, 1.09M)

FUCK BFA

Attached: 1566625139691.jpg (234x215, 9K)

What to refute when you never made a point?
How the fuck factions made wow unique or worth playing?
People fucking bitched about them since day one because factions in wow were made worse than in every other mmo with factions and/or world pvp

Prepare to say goodbye to it and Murder of Crows like Warlocks said goodbye to Metamorphosis and Death Coil.

Based on that, Brittany is getting the best dick, but it also looks like the guy has the smallest. Eleanor is getting alright dick, but the middle chipmunk isn't using his to its fullest. He is defo the biggest though. Total embarrassment for the Yea Forums looking couple on the right, but dead on.
It's so tiring seeing posts like these. At least be creative with shitposting. Just spamming Yea Forums memes and Yea Forums webms is so boring. Make new ones. Do something productive.

wowhead.com/zone=8591/hearthstone-tavern

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like these world quests.
>fly down
>solve in 20 sec
>fly off

Any cutscene leaks yet

>cant even be arsed to come up with their own original minigames

jesus christ

>The person who made the Shadowlands leak obviously doesn't play Horde in BfA or Death Knight in Legion
I really doubt someone in Blizard plays WoW outside of Slutmogging

How is this bad at all?

>How the fuck factions made wow unique or worth playing?
>Why does is something unique when it has different then others
you are inbreed
>People fucking bitched about them since day one because factions in wow were made worse than in every other mmo with factions and/or world pvp
"""""""""people"""""""" bitching about every aspect over wow since day 1 (i dont believe you had internet back then, btw.), so in jewtistan this means everything must be removed from the game!

Not even the same shit. Death Knight and Demon Hunter are completely different than Warlock. You can literally do everything a Dark Ranger does in WC3 and has been depicted to do in WoW as a Hunter.

Imagine being so much of a thick-skulled brainlet that you look at Sylvanas on the key art and just think the entire expansion will be about her when Garrosh was the one on the art before Pandaria was announced.

Why are devs allowed to do shit like this and the DMF rollercoaster? It's a waste of time.

>literal mobile game conditioning where devs discussed on GCD how they make bucks
the absolute state of the playerbase

Anything that happened after pandaland is officially bad fanfiction garbage.

>Something unique when every other mmo did it before and after
Hmmm
So you don't have any argument to make and only bitching when something actually can make game better
Good to know

>At least be creative with shitposting
>Make new ones
>Do something productive.
Why would I do any of this when blizzshit won't?

Dark Rangers were guaranteed the second Undead Night Elves showed up. It's likely another elf only hero class, but they may throw humans and undead a bone.

Okay, if it's Dragon Isles then, what class are we getting in 9.0? Tinker?

Because we're better than them, user.

Attached: 5018100-batman-eternal-46.jpg (659x960, 163K)

More mentions and hints to the Dragon Isles than anything else. the fucking band-aid Essence system which was never planned to be part of BfA is just front loading the updated storyhooks for the flights, just like they frontloaded legion shit when they scrapped WoD.

>Anything that happened after TFT is officially bad fanfiction garbage.
fixed

>Something unique when every other mmo did it before and after
name 3 current mmos that have enforced faction segregation inbreedkun

None of the other even slightly relevant MMOs currently out have factions though.

Why would Arthas appear? Where has he even been mentioned in 8,2?

by going back to the status quo, as always. This is why the faction conflict is stupid as hell.

>TFT
>not bad fanfiction garbage

fucking L O FUCKKEN L

warcraft lore died after WC2. WC3 is just as garbagecan-tier as WoW shit.

ToR
Camelot Unchained
Archeage

ptr.wowhead.com/npc=159799/amara-lunastar

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 867898.jpg (3360x2100, 435K)

Why, you'll still have to play a boring shitty game. Shame Vulpera didn't come out in BC, Wrath or MoP.

Attached: 1567371112226.jpg (1024x1292, 173K)

>8.2.5 tomorrow, how is the faction conflict shitshow going to end?
Horde and Alliance come together to fight the big bad (Sylvanas), but their plans are thwarted by her 4d chess game. Stormwind raid coming in 8.3

But we knew that already.

>another episode of zoomer argue points that he has no clue about
so now that wow has seassions, when do we gonna get battle passes and twitch integration?

EQ2
TESO
SWTOR
PS2

fuck off retard

Tor is literally brings more money to ea than wow to activision

>undead night elves betray sylvanas
wow what a SHOCKER

It's the main reason why they pulled the retcon where Val'kyr can raise nelves into undeath.

Now there are undead Night Elves who can be Dark Ranger player characters in 9.0.

Twitter says the left is the worst because he came early and she's faking

>WC2
What a fucking joke. Everyone knows WC is the only true and honest original lore.

>Got btfo
>another episode of zoomer argue points that he has no clue about
Dude, that's just pathetic

What we need is player housing.

Sylavanas is build for _______

>EQ2
Sorry I didn't realize it was 2005

I can't believe how long it took Blizzard to steal level sync. They should have done that years ago.

>current mmos
What's it like being illiterate?

>Rogue
>Hunter
>Paladin
>Warrior
>Warlock
===
>Priest
>Mage
>Blood DK
Which of these are the most fun to play in BFA atm? The top are 120, the bottom three are all 95 - 105

Attached: 1569006632453.jpg (1066x1491, 134K)

>Camelot Unchained
not even out, not gonna be even out this yearr
>Archeage
>literal dead game that is gonna get bless online trreatmeant this year to rrevive
you tried

>Ugly af face
That's just because the fuckers they have modeling faces for in-game models is shit, it's not a sex thing. Look at Anduin's cinematic model and then look at his in-game model. In the cinematics he is this young, Brad Pitt looking motherfucker. In-game he looks like Sylvester Stallone after consuming about a thousand Twinkies.

>name 3 current mmos
That's hard enough on its own...
FFx+4, I guess guild wars 2 didn't shut down yet... Can't name any other desu

>MMO that still gets update and played by millions don't count because I said so
Okay, nice argument

That's not the forsaken logo. It's that one viking chick from legion. She was confirmed not dead.

I was prepared to buy the "leak" until the part about Bolvar showing up and killing Horde and the Horde casting their lot with Sylvanas again in the spur of the moment.

I still think 8.3 will be Ny'alotha and N'zoth, and Sylvanas' master plan will take us into 9.0.

>WoW adds party sync, then cross faction grouping and communication with war mode off and housing

>absolutely destroys XIV

Yea Forums is going to SEETHE

>currrent relevant mmos
>"haha chamelot unchained BTFO!"
zoom zoom zoom

All of those still get updates and most of them have bigger playerbases than WoW

It's Sylvanas' forsaken flag idiot.

Attached: 300px-Undercity_Banner.jpg (300x546, 13K)

Any source on those numbers?

and none of them has enforced faction segregation
Neither has TESO, btw. which is the point

>This one doesn't count
Keep seething with your
>"No mmo before and after had factions, it was totally unique wow feature"
Retard
While we laughing at you

>played by millions
>mmos
>2019
WoW and...... uhhhh........

>by millions
is this the peak of cope? are all zoomers like this?

You're both wrong, Sylvanas has a new flag in BFA with only one arrow because she's butthurt her sisters ditched her

not kidding

Attached: 300px-Forsaken_banner_2.jpg (300x464, 17K)

We already know Nyalotha and Plunder Isle are coming in 8.3 and Maw of N'Zoth is the final raid

We've known for awhile but people forgot these were datamined back along with Nazjatar and JunkerGnomeIsle during the closed beta of BfA when one build accidentally contained all the dev maps - including the anniversary alterac map and raid.

Tor has
So...
Actually FFXIV has forced city state army segregation with you not being able to progress without picking one, but of course you don't care
You only want to shitpost after all

>literarly nobody agrees with him
>"While we laughing at you"
this is getting sad user...

TESO only recently patched it out,, just like WoW will :)

>I = everyone
Wow, that's just pathetic, lol
Keep seething

>eq2
Dead since WoW came out
>TESO
Played by a handful of bethesda drones
>SWTOR
lol
>ps2
>mmo

>Actually FFXIV has forced city state army segregation with you not being able to progress
>city state army segregation
>can group up at level 1 with every player
JESUS
COPING
FUCKING
CHRIST

What sisters? I don't keep up with the lore

Nyalotha was never in that alpha map list, only Plunder Isle remains
>the last zone is plunder isle only

>We already know Nyalotha and Plunder Isle are coming in 8.3 and Maw of N'Zoth is the final raid
if only

I want to kill some Bloodsail Buccaneers instead of the lame Irontide Raiders

>i lied whoops :)
>literal 1 second after 60 second post limitation
KEK

>mid expansion

>still no new expansion announced
>If we even get 8.3.
This is your average Classic player, a literal subhuman retard. Asmonlayer is a containment game.

Attached: yrel-dancing.webm (372x268, 275K)

And?
You still fight against them in pvp and level your own faction
>Bbbbut this one doesn't count, I said so, wow invented factions mmo, please stop
kek

This, and gutting classes and then designing them around systems that everyone gets to grind to have the priviliege to play via artifact weps/light/dark crucible/azerite armor/essences. I's so retarded but it gives them less work to standardize everything around these systems instead of pouring time into individual classes, prove me wrong in this because this is what i see, lazy cornercutting maximum profit scum.

Classic has more players than retail at this point. Your game is dead, just accept it.

Can someone explain to me why people think giant purple squid is the final boss when we just had a raid where you go into the purple squid and fight him and another squid?

Attached: 7458.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Plunder Isle and JunkerGnomeIsle are themes for Island Expeditions that never got implemented (probably will show up in 8.3, assuming that they don't want people to forget that Island Expeditions exist).

Notice how that one retard who praises faction system in wow with night elves being in alliance and forsaken and cuck taurens in horde can never came with argument why it's better, he just keeps saying that being proper mmorpg without retarded restrictions is worse.

> Official vanilla server has more players at launch than an unpopular expansion in midpatch
see you next year when the numbers are swapped

Remember there's also a Scarlet Halls scenario datamined involving Dark Rangers, and older Scarlet/Calia related items and dialogue datamined before.

>Classic has more players than retail at this point
>Most of servers are low and medium with very few on high and no full
>census addons are banned day before they would clear inactive players, banned only on classic.
Yeah, sure

literally half of these could be checked off right now

That' not him dumb-dumb.

Nope. Tagged for WorldZones, not Scenarios like the other unused Expedition islands added later. Mechagons loadingscreen and minimap literally keep the same prefix of junkergnomeisle

Fucking retard

You're not Euro are you

Sylvanas is defeated
Horde and Alliance unified
No more faction segregation

Because Blizz said we'll see the final boss in the eternal Palace cutscene and in the teaser for 8.3 they showed the n'zoth fish

Retail has been losing players for 10 years now, why would you think this will suddenly change?

Yep, it was literally a base feature of City of Heroes, a game that released six months before vanilla WoW. How has it taken this long? They stole achievements almost immediately.

Nzoth didn't appear here because he shows up tomorrow

Also, this
strawpoll.me/18682710
What are your thoughts?

Hopefully with the Horde leaders taking turns spit roasting Sylvanas before they brutally killed her for good.

unapologetic and unashamed about his self insert and waifu devotion, completely based and redpilled

Wow 2

wod had more than 10m people at launch, and lost them mostly in February when 6.1 was announced
Classic lost most of players right after month

This. I think Sylvanas/Stormwind thing will actually happen, it's been hinted since the prequel novel, but it won't be the 8.3 raid tier, it'll be the 9.0 pre-expansion event like Teldrassil/Undercity was for BfA.

Will they allow factions to group in 8.3, or save it till 9.0?

Cartaclism type of expansion

9.0. Something like that is an expansion feature.

>decide to see what retail looks like since I got a sub for classic and haven't touched it since end of tbc
>log in on my lvl70 character at 1 am
>server is listed as high
>/who only shows 44 people across the entire server including me
Ummm retailbros?

World revamp 2 + faction grouping + housing

I like BM Hunter, but it's a pretty simple rotation. It's not completely braindead because you still have to manage stacks of this buff on your pet and try to maximize the amount of time that full stacks are on the pet, but it's really not hard.

Ret Paladin is pretty fun. Not sure how the other two specs are doing.

Priest is a lot of fun across all specs. Shadow sucks for solo questing, but it does good damage in raids. Disc is in a great place for Mythic+. Holy is good as always. Disc is also fun for solo questing if you're leveling or whatever, very mobile and nearly invincible (though it is a little slow killing things, but not too bad).

I'm messing with my 110 Unholy DK right now, not sure what state they're in.

like how allied races and scaled levelling got added in 7.3.5

Retailers are desperate.

Azshara x N'Zoth OTP

Meanwhile current WoW has like 500k players tops while classic has at least 3mil.
Retail is dead, blizzard killed it. Just accept it and hope for WoW 2.

>It's multiple quests spread out over weeks

Fuck this gay shit dude. Sick of this timegated faggotry.

ESL please go.

>faction grouping
How will removing one of the remaining good things in the game bring the playerbase back? If they remove factions people will leave in droves.

>down from 7am to 3pm for content update

yikes!

>players tops while classic has at least 3mil.
It had 4m CHARACTERS(higher than 5 level) made in span of month before blizzard banned census addon so they couldn't purge inactive players

they won't ever remove factions, but they will allow them to optionally group. people who want to larp can just turn WM on

How forced factions is good feature in any possible way?
When I play as dwarf i want to have opportunity to kill treehugging elf or void monster elves, but retarded faction system that never made sense prevents it.

The faction conflict has been stale since the very start, it never made sense since Warcraft 3. And from a gameplay perspective, all it does is cause balance problems, early on with exclusive classes and now still with racials and population imbalances.

they will never outright remove factions you dwarf cuck. seethe

Still more than retail lmao

They already removed PvP servers and made War Mode entirely optional.
Cross-faction PvE questing/dungeons/raiding is just the next step.

>retail numbers are so low they have to unofficially merge factions
lmao

Still doesn't explain how forced factions are good thing

I can't wait for cross-faction PvE, it'll make cross-faction ERP so much easier.

Attached: tumblr_pe6t0c5nBM1seqxvfo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>No inconveniences allowed!
>No perceived imbalances allowed!
>Everyone equal!
>Everything fair!
>Hey wait why are you all going to classic
>Come back they don't even let you change a minor inconvenience at a whim!

Is BfA over with this patch? Don't most expacs end after two years? Or is this just ending the war and prepping the big bad for the exap?

I've not played BfA much

and that's a good thing

WHY THE FUCK DOES SYLVANAS LOOKS LIKE A DUNMER?
BLIZZARD IS BUYING TODDWORKS AND UNITING THE B.NET'S??

Attached: 940acaed16e3db72691f36e79b7691e8.jpg (811x1231, 117K)

Just the stupid faction conflict finally ending, one more raid tier in January.

Bad writing makes more sense as the free tile than upset playerbase. I mean, there is still a chance the fanbase will still gobble this shit up, but bad writing is a guarantee.

vocaroo.com/i/s1k5N2N3GV4o

the real villain is Nzoth who has been instigating the war (and maybe his best buddy Sylvanas) so the war is ending before we go to endgame island

>Worgen are getting model updates but still no paladin class
FUCK!

>Hey wait why are you all going to classic
>Only 4m characters made
lol

Paladin is a shit tier class, why do people dickride it?

I'm just waiting for lightforged undead AR(gray humans) to show us for the first time

Attached: 15649558714990.png (430x603, 307K)

Can't wait for worgencucks to seethe when new undead allied race get paladins before them.

Attached: up.jpg (954x942, 341K)

>Blizz promises this will be a faction focused expac
>it's just another hey let's quit fighting and kill the big bad
Boring

>*looks at number of active retail characters*
uh oh better stop showing stats

Movie ID 903 - 3:18 Min Long
Movie ID 904 - 6:18 min Long

Those are some long cinematics.

it is faction focused, just not war focused. both sylvanas and anduin are going to step down

Is that how that works? Very neat

Imagine playing this mount collector shit game.

Attached: wp.jpg (205x16, 4K)

I don't like the timegating, but it's good they're finally encrypting their shit.
Having an entire patch spoiled 3 months before it releases doesn't really make me look forward to anything.

>a minigame is more fun than the entirety of wow classic

>Look at number of active retail players 4 months after last raid was released
Well, better than classic

>big retail patch is store mounts and a war campaign that everybody hates

Imagine playing retail.

Attached: 1539337148596.jpg (640x640, 37K)

On the other hand, are you looking forward to anything, even those it's encrypted?

Because I want to be a paladin but I only play worgen.

Good job, Blizzard managed to beat the 15 year old version of it's current pile of shit

>housing

Attached: 1515394355212.jpg (600x582, 68K)

Fuck undeads.
If the person plays as undead they have the worst taste imaginable.

What's this?

No, but only because blizzard really fucked up storytelling this expack, it's literally wotlk level of bad

>we will never get Dork Elf Sylvanas seething over lizards

Attached: 1568842846277.jpg (1200x1200, 417K)

>what amounts to a long-sleeved dress with a fully-exposed head and a cleavage window for her massive honkers
>"near-burqa"
Please just put yourself put of my misery.

Attached: 1554023002706.jpg (768x671, 126K)

anyone who isn't interested in seeing how this shitshow "war" ends is lying

If it doesn't end with Greymane tearing her throat out then who cares.

>Only classes I don't have max level in are priest, druid & monk
I'm thinking I level it as
>Zandalari Druid (How are the new models?)
>Worgen Priest
>Human Monk
thots?

Attached: 1569100770396.jpg (850x1044, 83K)

personally guessing that Sylvanas gets WHIRRRRRRED into the empty shadow priest dagger

The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing how the warcrimes of the Alliance and Horde are swept under the rug in the name of peace and who the next Warchief will be. Then I'm interested in seeing how quickly they make that new Warchief evil or kill the Warchief to replace him with someone evil.

>More Scarlet lore
>In a world where Whitemane is a fucking DK
I can't take it, user. Please make them stop.

Attached: 1568137724127.jpg (1920x1081, 658K)

How will you feel when Thrall dissolves the Warchief seat permanently? it's the only reason he's back

The faction war is the most retarded part of the story, so if they're finally ending it that's progress in my book.

And as lorelol as lightforged undead are, I'll probably play one. I never liked the Tim Burton mad scientist flavor Forsaken got stuck with. There was way too little of the gothic medieval "former Lordaeronian" part, even the Scourge and the Acherus DK's had more of that.

Attached: 2eZN4JL.jpg (1600x800, 209K)

Whatever happens, remember that it caused Sylvanas's chinese VA write how pissed off she is on chinese social media after she recorded her lines for the cinematics and her VA is Sylvanas fan.

Pretty sure that will be 9.0, or an 8.3.5 thing. 8.2.5/8.3 will cover the story leading up to it happening.

If they full-stop allow players to make characters using the opposite faction's race on the other faction, early access to that could end up being a pre-order bonus.

Warcrimes on both sides being swept under the rug is literally what making peace is. You don't make peace with friends, you make peace with enemies, that's why it's called making peace.

so is confirmed

And here I thought it was bad enough when N'Zoth did it to Azshara.

>If they full-stop allow players to make characters using the opposite faction's race on the other faction
never ever. they would never do this on account of how retarded it would look

BfA is garbage compared to Legion but at least its still better than Classic. Get fucked.

Who the fuck cares about some instenced room no one will ever see? Only game that did housing right was Archeage because it was in the actual world and you used it to make money and store stuff.

wow.gamepedia.com/Sally_Whitemane

>NuBlizzard ruined her in Legion

Attached: High_Inquisitor_Whitemane_Legion.jpg (481x754, 67K)

While it is light on content, this is adding some pretty big systems to the game. Party sync especially. I'm sure there is all kinds of database bullshit that has to be done before hand.

Nzoth is going to use her for a dimensional portal battery (like Guldan because blizz are hacks) , Sylvanas is just going to become a useless potato glados

She was so much better as a worgen in fan art.
Now she is ruined forever.
DKs are shit

We have no idea what N'zoth did to Waifuzshara. For all we know just saved her because she did her job and sprang the ruse to free him.
I'm hoping that is the case.

cope

>MoP 2
Explain.

hahahahahahaha

Fuck WoW. Let N'Zoth and Azshara drown everyone and end it.

I will never forgive them for what they did to my girl.

Attached: 1539174844990.gif (488x519, 400K)

If we get Shadowlands expansion she'll be back and maybe she'll get a new model too.

Attached: b808a7c5c250438b18c5153cd2848111.jpg (1325x2048, 266K)

I just rolled my first warrior not long ago. 84 now and it's an absolute blast in PvP just eating people alive. The nost fun class imo is rest druid with feral affinity because you're half a rogue and a healer so you pop in and out of cat to hot people up and when your team gains the upper hand you go cat to help put on more pressure.

>le deus vult titties
grow up

Too sexy for modern WoW.

Brah shes a priest, shes not a hooker

She's now sucking Darion and Thassarian's dick user.
Too many ressurections caused by the light made her go nutz.

The only reason she didn't went against it is because she's now Punished Sally
youtube.com/watch?v=F2RD0PcCIkI

Blizzard will Turn Azshara's Naga and Azshara herself into Maormer/Sea Elves, mark my words we will see Azshara being redeemed and claiming that she saw the horrors of everything that she did and N'zoth and sylvanas needs 2 be stopped.

SHe's the new zeliek, th

Attached: New_Four_Horsemen_1.jpg (1010x1230, 408K)

They still have cod

fpbp. Classic is out, which means I'm never touching retail again.

Her art wasn't even bad. Nothing looks good in WoW anymore.

Attached: file.png (1200x1467, 2.16M)

that model has the most titties on a wow character in almost a decade

Holy shit. I quit in the middle of Wrath but Classic got me interested enough to read about Retail. It sounds like a fucking mess.

- no pvp servers! Basically everything is a pve server with optipnal flagging. What flaming faggots wanted that change?

- each server is now crossed with other servers? Wtf?

- wtf is this Averite system? Seems stupidly convoluted and grindy

- back in my day you had normal and heroic dungeons. What the fuck is this Mythic speed run shit? Again too convoluted

-garrisons and farms? Hahah fucking mobile trash games

-the talent trees have been dumbed down , seriously wtf, one choice every 15 levels

I didn't realise retail was so bad. I tried to look on blizz forums about the changes but I forgot how cancerous it was there with blizzdrones, who at this point are ÂŁ1000s deep in this game, defend it with a cultish zeal.

Fuck this game. Was considering classic but fuck giving money to blizzard

This is just 8.2.5, we still have an 8.3 and possibly an 8.3.5 (maybe, maybe not). Then there will be the 9.0 pre-patch.

8.3 is likely to release in January, that will have the real end to the expansion. If there is an 8.3.5 it will just be build-up for the next expansion with some new minor systems and shit. Real new systems get implemented in 9.0

We will probably get a stream from Ion/Lore in mid-October announcing 8.3 with some more specific details. Will either be a Sylvanas or N'zoth raid in 8.3, depending on how the story goes.

New expansion gets announced at Blizzcon, first weekend of November.

Some in game models are shit like Anduin, others like Azshara are amazing, pretty much PS4 level tri count

siege of orgrimmar but with sylvanas

That's not how retail works. People from multiple servers are placed in the same shard. You don't just see people on your server.

woah is me
this just in: it's not 2007 anymore and streamlining is a good thing

Hi friends, I need a little help. I wanna tank. I figure raid finder is probably what I should do, cause if I fuck up, I can just yeet the game off and try again with a different group.

I did a few dungeons a few months ago, but I quit WoW. I'm a ilvl359 Prot Warrior. What raid
wing in LFR do you recommend for me to do a bit of reading on and do?

Attached: 1569034628296.jpg (653x799, 159K)

There's not much left to streamline.

8.3 and 9.0 will both be announced at Blizzcon, that's almost certainly a guarantee.

Anime friends, how do I level up my Azerite necklace? Thank you

Attached: 1569184442152.jpg (1700x975, 1.73M)

>unironic fcebook-tier boomerposting

Regardless of what happens, I'll forever choose to remember her as the Lightpilled hottie purger of Undeath, with the best hat and legs of all WoW females.

Attached: 1550877183916.jpg (1920x2721, 920K)

>bait tier underage shitposting

they will focus almost exclusively on 9.0 because that's where the money is. expect a twitch reveal for 8.3 shit

HotS staff were true bros, but they got canned by NuBlizzard

Attached: Whitemane_HotS_Art.jpg (2560x1440, 849K)

The light Is EVULZ user
Those windchimes were Always Evulz

they got hired to work on retail though

Any class you guys would recommend? I tried shadow priest, paladin and demon hunter this expansion, but unfortunately they were all pretty boring to play unfortunately

9.0 needs to go back to class order halls and stories. They could even turn artifact weapons on again for everyone except shadow priests.

Attached: Vanessa_VanCleef_TCG.jpg (560x600, 126K)

They'll have both trailers at the WoW What's Next Panel no doubt. And then they'll do panels for BFA's limping end and an interesting one for 9.0

What store mount?

So, who told Vol'Jin to name Sylvanas the Warchief?

Also, as much as I love WoW, they seriously need to enhance the gameplay to make it PLAYER FRIENDLY. An user above said we shouldn't be timegated so that we can do things when we have a lot of time -- I agree. Additionally, Blizzard needs to FUCK OFF with Pathfinder. If these faggots gave us flying before where all we had to do is pay gold for it, then WHY THE FUCK can it not be that way again?

Oh, I know, it's to keep retards playing and boost their "play time" hours so Ion can jerk off to investors and say "luk ppl playing our ggame!!". BFA was fucking trash. End this shit already and bring on 9.0, which I hope doesn't include Ion.

I'd be very OK with this.

Attached: 1549930947462.jpg (225x225, 4K)

probably thinks the bee is a cash mount

wow she have nice thighs hahaha :P

>So, who told Vol'Jin to name Sylvanas the Warchief?
not revealed yet. heavily implied to be Nzoth, but may also be Helya or the God of Death™

>So, who told Vol'Jin to name Sylvanas the Warchief?

We don't know. Could be N'zoth, could be a yet unrevealed Death God, could be Kel'thuzad even.
The one who brought him back though is "The Hand of Valor". So my guess is Tyr, seems a likely time to introduce the final Titan Keeper.

And?
It doesn't matter how good they are. In retail they are just a wheel and their beliefs in how characters should've been belong in the minority.

Plus WoW's graphics are HORRIBLY outdated. They can't do much good, even if they had the greenlight.

Attached: 1544818122745.webm (498x550, 593K)

>Party sync especially
This party sync thing sounds pretty neat. I wonder how it works for scaling down to dungeons, for example. So you could in theory, form a party at any level and go back to a classic dungeon and go through it as a level 60 team, retaining some of the challenge? Would you need a full party if you wanted to raid?

The opinion of bug people means less to me than that of the average Californian. For all I know Sylvanas could have declared that Hong Kong is a separate country.

>Tyrs Hand
>the Hand of Valor
BRAVO BLIZZARD!!!!!!

Either Tyr or Uther.
Remember his shrine got revamped out of nowhere in BfA.

Attached: 1200px-UthersTombBfA.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

I could see some races becoming neutral options (especially some of the allied races that have dubious reasons for being in either faction to being with). Maybe not allowing core races to cross over entirely, like Orcs/Humans/Dwarves/Trolls.

This would solve the Blood Elf/High Elf problem though. Not to mention the Vulpera.

Are the night elf players right in their moaning?

Blizzard is in a position to be REALLY smart. They released Classic and it generated an immense amount of hype, even with the zoomer crowd who has never played an MMO before or has never played Vanilla.

They need to seriously deliver with the next expansion. WoW has the most eyes on it right now. Deliver a good expansion to turn those Classickids into retailers, showing them the QoL enhancements, better graphics, etc. etc.

That's what I'd do.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (706x747, 238K)

Yes and no: night elf shit is constantly spammed and they always get items and armor, but at the expense of never being that cool in lore.

Because their playerbase is primarily sensitive women this is all that matters to then

Vulpera is never going to join the alliance. They never even interact with the alliance outside of getting genocided by the furry death squads.

BFA is entirely a filler expansion, so the next one should be Mists or Legion tier in comparison

I think Asmongold actually did that on PTR. Like he scaled down to do Molten Core. You need someone who is actually 60 to do that though.

All wow expansions generate hype
BFA first week had more 120 according to census than classic had total characters made
And bfa was garbage without redeeming qualities, because retards need forced factions and war between them

I will forever not be mad at how Sally was not a priest follower and how the scarlet halls were not the priest class hall.
All because we had to have more draenei and naaru sci-fi bullshit.

It's been like this since Cata.
Cata shit, MoP good, WoD shit, Legion good, BfA shit, 9.0 good again.

>BFA has no new mechanics
>big deal "war" is low effort quests pasted on an otherwise entirely South Seas expansion
Why didn't they just sell it as an admitted filler expansion about islands?

Tell that to the Night elves and humans of Hillsbrad. The writers have a child's understanding of war and historical grievance. It would be the equivalent of Russia nuking London then the UK being forced to make peace with them by the US, shit wouldn't fly.

They rushed out 8.2.5 specifically so that they could announce 8.3 before BlizzCon so that they can focus on 9.0 at BlizzCon.

So 10.0 will be bad, time to unsubscribe before that expansion starts

>You need someone who is actually 60 to do that though.
I thought the way it worked is it scaled you down to max level of that Zone. So you can go to Duskwood at 120 for example and still do the quests with some level of challenge. I did some research and there's not much info based on the PTR, but someone did say Molten Core was a bit busted with modern day abilities, likely able to complete it with much less players. Either way, I've always complained that for the "world' that World of Warcraft made, it sure focused way too much on the current raid and dungeons, ignoring the other 90% of the game, so I'm glad they are doing something about that.

Shadowlands will be the main continent. Dragon Isles will be the new max level daily zone.

>come play the single player version of a formerly great MMO plz
Very compelling, it'd be a major success.

I dunno about anyone else, but for me the most important aspect of an MMORPG is my ability to get immersed and the quality of the escapism. Not just through races (but that is a big thing) but character customisation, minigames, and auxiliary goals like player housing and discovering things throughout the world.
WoW already has one of the most established lore and universe not only in MMOs but in the entire industry, having a player character that enables my mental illness will make logging in regularly much more attractive because between all the pointless grind I get to make myself feel good as a character in the world. If WoW would add player housing it would absolutely trounce the competition, because it's the in-between fluff that keeps trannies coming back to games like TESO and FFXIV.

Look at GW2 for example. Possibly the best MMORPG in terms of pure gameplay and class building, skill vs reward is abundant because the game is very gameplay-centric. But it's got a very hard disconnect between the gameplay itself and the universe, so when you're done with all the story shit and you've done your dailies, I feel like a player that has completed the game, the illusion shatters and I'm no longer a denizen of this world, I'm a fat nerd at his computer desk.
Games like FFXIV and TESO don't have this problem. The fluff makes a difference for escapistfags like myself, having options to do MORE than just play a game is an important thing to make players less aware of the fact they're just passing time pointlessly, allowing them to connect with the world, form bonds and communities that isn't simply minmaxing gear and waiting for content.

>Blizzard will Turn Azshara's Naga and Azshara herself into Maormer/Sea Elves, mark my words we will see Azshara being redeemed and claiming that she saw the horrors of everything that she did and N'zoth and sylvanas needs 2 be stopped.
As long as they don't make them bipeds and make them playable, I'll support it.

Which client type that regularly added new content (like retail) would you play the most if all were available? Keep in mind that retail is a default option and in my last poll, Classic+ won for pre-Cata while MoP+ won for post-WotLK.

>Retail (9.0)+ - More expansions and patches for retail which expansions presumably continuing to change up the game as much as we saw between MoP to WoD, WoD to Legion and Legion to BFA. The game continues as normal.
>Classic+ - A third client type that adds Classic-style content to the Classic world, building up patches and possibly expansions in the old style of world design, dungeon design, quest design and gameplay.
>MoP+ - Picking up after Siege of Orgrimmar, this client type pretends WoD, Legion nor BFA ever happened. New patches and expansions are regularly released adding MoP-style content. This content is not exclusively Pandaria-related whatsoever, only the style, gameplay and philosophy.

strawpoll.com/rch5r9kp

Attached: 1568802690643.jpg (645x660, 31K)

cant wait for zoomie tears when they gonna double down on factions and kill of undead cum dumpster

>xpac is not gonna released this blizzcon
holy kek

two nukes were not enough. we really went too soft on those savages

They will be biped user, then how in Azura's tits they will use mounts?
Shapeshifting shenanigans

>The one who brought him back though is "The Hand of Valor". So my guess is Tyr, seems a likely time to introduce the final Titan Keeper.
Odyn is obsessed with valor, and nearly everything involving him involves Valor (Trial of Valor, Gates of Valor, Halls of Valor, The Valarjar... etc.) Helya was his right hand up until he fucked her over. Helya made some kind of deal with Sylvanas. This shit doesn't take a genius to figure out.

does games (not that wow is much a better atm. btw.) often fail to have people long time engaged into character progress, cant retain a huge ammount players for long and are almost more akin to SP games in comparasion to old mmo design. even admitted by some of the lead devs of those games themself
see XIV and TESO

Why would they hide if it was just Odyn?

In that case Eyir was being cryptic for no reason.
Tyr was killed early on by an Old God servant, hence he should be in the Shadowlands.
Also you're focusing on the Valor part but not the Hand. Tyr's name was eponymous with his weapon, the Silver Hand.

What's the best pvp/bg class?

>Priest
>Warrior
>Hunter
>Rogue
>Paladin
>Warlock

Attached: RCO003.jpg (1041x1600, 464K)

It wasn't Odyn, it was Helya, and they didn't hide it very well. We knew that Sylvanas made a deal with Helya based on the story in Stormheim. Also, if this wasn't already obvious: The Val'kyr serve Helya, Sylvanas is reliant on the Val'kyr and is only alive because of them. Vol'Jin is dead pretty much because Sylvanas is incompetent, and some random death entity told him to make her Warchief... Gee whiz, I wonder who it could be?

Actually, fuck it, I'll expand on my question here Which of these has the most value if you were to combine the need for them in raids & pvp? Alts are fucking boring. I'd rather I just had one main.

Attached: 1569164646650.jpg (1052x757, 402K)

There are literally Vulpera hanging out in Boralus.

How are mages? This fucker must have rested XP from 2007.

Attached: file.png (812x906, 1.12M)

Naa, it's like the Sidekick/Mentor system from City of Heroes. Your character can be scaled down so that you can play with your low level friends without having to make a new character to play with them (this is actually great because you no longer have to level up with them 100% of the time to stay in sync, you can just scale down one of your high level characters).

We're talking about who brought Vol'jin back, not who told him to make Sylvanas Warchief.

Also, the evil ghosts you fight speak of a Master (male).

It's getting announced, like I said. What the fuck are you talking about? Are you thinking that they are releasing 9.0 in November? Are you retarded, user?

Classic+ is the WoW 2 people are asking for.

Gotcha, still pretty neat.

WoW has been trash since WotLK. The only reason people kept playing is sunken cost fallacy. Why the fuck would anyone still give a shit about retail now that Classic is out?

like half of those qualify for free

why is BFA entierly rep grinds?
name something to do that isn't rep grinds or dailys

>Why the fuck would anyone still give a shit about retail now that Classic is out?

Because we want actual new content and not shit we already played to death as kids 15 years ago?

>rested XP from 2007
its capped, sorry kid

Vanilla WoW was dog shit and I only played it because it was popular. The game didn't get good until WotLK, and Legion was the best it has ever been. The only real problem with BfA is Azerite Armor, and it hardly matters at this point.

Keep LARPing, zoomer.

Because classic was always garbage, both classic and BFA deserves a special place in Hell.

>Legion was the best it has ever been. The only real problem with BfA is Azerite Armor
hello tranny

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i can't even use my old gear as transmog on heirlooms
FUCK

Attached: 1569181224284.png (653x559, 696K)

>name something to do that isn't rep grinds or dailys
Raids, Mythic+, PVP, farming old content for cosmetics, achievement hunting, Operation: Mechagon

Sorry it's not got the expansive end game of Classic, where you run the same dungeon over and over until you get BiS and then you log out until phase 2.

BASED AND CLASSICPILLED

No she didn't. It was laughing emoji

Did MC and Onyxia first time last night.
I have never been so bored in WoW before.
Any LFR raid is literally harder, more fun and engaging.

200 hours or so hours to level up in Classic to get to play shit worse than low level dungeons.

>Raids
Weekly cap
>Mythic+
Weekly cap
>PVP
>WoW PVP in 2004+15
>farming old content for cosmetics
Weekly cap sort of
>achievement hunting
This isn't GW2, you don't get shit for that
>Operation: Mechagon
Isn't that a clusterfuck?

Attached: 1557560135410.jpg (454x407, 45K)

Not who you're talking to, but imagine not playing PVP. Onions as FUCK.

they are building up some absolutely sonic oc tier garbage but speculations will still be above and beyond what blizzard could even hope to accomplish

Retail isnt cancelled yet?

when did gamescom get so fucking huge. its basically around the corner but I never went because I'm not retarded enough to stand in line for 3 hours for some demos

>Post says nothing bfa sucks and nothing about classic

loads of replies with retail trannies screaming about classic. You just know it lives in their head rentfree

PVP is garbage thanks to ESports autists

>Raids
>Weekly cap
Yeah, that's how it has always been, literally since the game launched.
>Mythic+
>Weekly cap
No, you can run them as much as you want.
>PVP
>WoW PVP in 2004+15
Yeah, you can do world PVP (there are daily and weekly quests for that), battlegrounds, rated PVP of various kinds... etc. Lots of shit.
>farming old content for cosmetics
>Weekly cap sort of
I mean, yeah, sort of. If you either already farmed the shit out of everything with every character class and have all of the old mounts you want. I've been doing it for years and I still have plenty of shit to do on a weekly basis.
>This isn't GW2, you don't get shit for that
Titles, mounts, pets, toys... etc. Just got the Junkyard title last night.
>Operation: Mechagon
>Isn't that a clusterfuck?
Like... is it difficult to pug? Moderately, you need to have people who aren't retarded. It's like a heroic raid basically, but for five people.

I just looked at cinematics and entire BfA seems like white people+moderate muslims vs niggers, alliens, furries, transexuals, jews etc. led by real feminist with autistic screeching.

Not for long retailtranny. They are cutting your xpac short and devoting resources to actual good content.

>plays classic
>complains about something seeming 'grindy'
Lmao

>Playing literal meme games
Did you at least get Asmongold to say your name on stream?

Attached: cringe.webm (400x400, 548K)

>bfa pvp

>wow 2
My dad works at Nintendo and he says that Arthas will be in the next Mario & Sonic At the Olympic Games.

>genuinely believing this

Attached: legend-satan-laughing-o.gif (292x198, 3.68M)

casual gameplay opens the door to a wider audience

>Planned on multiple occasions to murder her sisters and raise them as zombies
>Why did they leave MEEEEEEE!
Im still placing bets that she rights the sisters who "wronged" her, and makes Vereesa a Forsaken, and turn Alleria into a void monster.

Attached: p83.jpg (888x306, 219K)

Pls no more elves

Then maybe she should not have plotted to kill them.

I'd buy that Vereesa gets fucked over, but Alleria is someone's waifu over there at Blizzard, she is probably going to be a major character in the next expansion.

I'm thinking of coming back just to get the allied races, how long does it take to unlock the fat humans, zandalar, brown orcs and nigger dwarfs?
I only got a 120 in horde side

Alleria is already a void monster. Just being near the sunwell causes her to corrupt it and her entire faction is about taking back Quel Thalas and turning everyone into a void elf.

They should have started that as soon as she rezed them. Fuking blizzards...

What's the best class for Worgen?

Attached: 1568428908615.jpg (1280x787, 189K)

>get ganked by someone 10 lvls higher than me
wow!

Attached: retail.png (328x133, 90K)

You have to raise their reptuations to exalted before you can make a character. It takes weeks.

Sylvanas got all mad because Vereesa wouldn't help her poison Garrosh, apparently that is justification for murder; though if I remember right, she was planning on turning Vereesa regardless.

In fairness to Sylvanas though, Alleria was pretty much against her the moment she got back from Argus, "Sylvanas is a fucking zombie? And you are letting her walk around and shit? What's wrong with you?"

>roll on a pvp server
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

weeks maybe months if you don't commit suicide before it
seriously all you do is farm world quests EVERY DAMN DAY, dailys 2.0

Fuck blizzards for shitting on nelves.

Death Knight or Warrior

A few weeks to unlock allied races, but you need a max level character of the appropriate faction, so Horde isn't unlocking Dark Iron or Kul Tirans.

Retard bitch

I feel like they don't look good as DK

are new worgen even out

I think worgen DK looks pretty dope, the glowing eyes lends itself pretty well to the bestial look and having an extra mobility racial really helps since DK is notable for lacking in the mobility department

Gnomes make the best DKs.

Attached: gnomedk.jpg (1920x1200, 147K)

I quit after nighthold but jesus fucking christ tell me those "updated character models" are an edit

Not mage. You look goofy waving your hands around like you are about to do some magic trick when casting.

I like these games though, does your ass hurt now?

>Keep getting told that professions matter in Classic
>They don't actually mean shit, and half of them are only there so you can get a bis item.

Attached: 1568206208748.jpg (209x242, 7K)

How are Blood DK in 8.2.5?

Alleria was right.

>Believing Classic memes
You should have listened to the people who actually played Vanilla, user.

if you want them right away, it will take lots of grinding
but if you just want to get them slowly over time, it will go much faster (as in less time required) because of emmissary chests

Way better then in retail where almost all craft professions absolutely pointless and not worth any time. In BFA I don't need any piece of armor that I can craft because any item from local cast have much better ilvl. From classic until Wotlk you could have a decent armor for you level from crafting professions.

Yes you are right, the stagnant shit in classic are tastier than the shit in retail.

Worst of all the tanks.

Stay in Classic and never come back, delusional faggot.

Right, but you're comparing it to BFA. It's like you're trying to tell me a piece of shit tastes good, because you're sick of eating a bucket of vomit.

Attached: 1568129241745.jpg (720x536, 34K)

Well, that's a bummer. What are the most requested classes for raids & mythic dungeons?

Attached: 1568050811464.gif (500x371, 168K)

Double nothing is still nothing

I don't know how you can get immersed into WoW.
The lore is just garbage.

Prot paladins and warriors for tanks, resto and balance druids, fire mages, elemental shamans. Havoc demon hunters still do good dps too.

>being this mad
Lmao. Retail must be doing worse than I thought.

addiction and sunk cost fallacy

I'm into Warcraft since 1995 (Warcraft II) so I might as well see it to its end

Nice, I've got three of those. I'll keep playing my warrior then.

Is mythic any hard?

Attached: file.png (1919x1079, 1.32M)

Out of curiosity, are frost mages still relevant for M+? They used to be okay for raids but basically an instant-invite for M+ last I checked, now it seems to be almost bottom tier for raiding but not sure on the M+ scene.

>I'm into Warcraft since 1995 (Warcraft II) so I might as well see it to its end
My first PC game was Warcraft. My second PC game was Warcraft II. They need to keep WoW going long enough for a WoW expansion to be my last PC game.

please no

I want WoW to end and the franchise to stay underground for several years, so they can finally come back up with fresh ideas

Regular Mythic dungeons is braindead, Mythic+ speedruns can be hard.
Mythic raids are as hard as ever.

Mythic raids are still solid, Mythic+ can be difficult for the artificial reasons. All other PvE content is forgetable.

>Ending it

Nope actually sylvannus is going to get a Get out of jail free card and fuck shit harder for no good reason besides "It's for the good of everyone I have a plan gais" and then accidentally the shadowlands with no real progress to anything.

I played Wc3 and that's one of the reason why i can't stomach WoW lore.

How do Azshara's and N'zoth's babies looks like?

Is BFA not the current expansion?

>alliance and horde team up to defend thunder bluff
>it was TACTICAL GENIUS RUSE #3, sultanas was actually going to stormwind
>armies get a skedaddle on down there
>sylvanas has already burned down all the night elves temporary accommodation and stolen tyrande's cat

center should be "bad writing (Free)"

kys furfaggot

Is that the fucking face of sc2?

he's the latest coop commander

That nobody likes because all the new systems are garbage and Blizzard in true Blizzard fashion made the good ones worse from their previous version.

Attached: 1445370489265.jpg (840x700, 98K)

This shit expansion is over already?

If Blizzard will let me kill Nathanos and piss all over his retarded edgelord donut steel corpse I'll resub.
Else BfA can stay fucked

>might as well see it to its end
I really wish that as well but I doubt Activision will ever stop milking this franchise.
I canceled my subscription since November of the last year to 'vote' with my wallet as they say but apparently that doesn't work and plenty of people continue to buy mounts and justify good sets being locked behind shitty recruit a friend gate.
I just despise modern approach to the WOW development and I strongly dislike the story of BfA and how Blizzard seems to push Sylvanas as some sort of complex character meanwhile in reality she is just plain evil regardless of what devs trying to shove down out throats.
Yet I still read every news about it since I am hooked on it ever since I played WCIII during my childhood.
It hurts man, it really does.

Attached: objective tiers.jpg (1006x585, 166K)

>Americans
>white
Pick only one of the above

very based

Oh I didn't even know Mythic Raids were a thing. Is there a braindead class that can play those?

>Hunter / Paladin / Priest / Mage / Warrior / Druid / Warlock

All the players on the other side saw the writing on the wall and rerolled alliance.

Even my Batman Gotham High fanfic is better written than his nonsense.

It doesn't matter if no one likes it, it's the current expansion of retail thus it's valid for comparison.

Beast Master hunters. But regardless, Mythic Raids are still mostly 1% of playerbase territory, don't expect to kill more than the first two bosses unless you're in a top guild.

only true post itt. yes bfa is shit but classicfags are mentally ill for thinking classic isn't even a thousand times more shit

They have like 5 "get out of jail free" abilities for all the retards that play the class

Why did Blizzard stop showing sub numbers? Is there any estimates?

Fuck, my hunter is 115

Attached: 1568242307287.jpg (1587x1483, 307K)

BM hunter is pretty fucking easy
I've been away for five years and I was topping the dps charts for BfA 5 mans at least, haven't gotten to raids yet

Yes, but I thought Classic professions were good. I always knew BFA's were bad.

>goblin male not in chad
>Draenei male/UD fem not in normie

You play an UD female mage don't you?

Okay, I'll keep on levelling my Hunter. I'd like to do mythic raiding.

Attached: file.png (1124x686, 693K)

Frost is fun for PvP if you like massive CC and watching enemy HP dissapear within 2 abilities

1.Sub numbers dropped
2. It is no longer that much valuable metric for them

There are far more interested to appealing to whales instead nowdays. Those who can spend money on cosmetic shit.

As for estimated numbers either earlier this year or maybe last year one chinese calculated the numbers through some obscure ways and the number was 1.7 millions, however he got instantly shutted down by the bitch who runs wowhead claiming he is wrong and that her data is different blah blah blah. They made him delete that tweet and publicly announce that his data was wrong.

There is no reputation tied to the Vulpera for the Alliance, the Horde Flame Keeper was a Vulpera, Brewfest sells Vulpera brew for the Horde.

Use your finker.

>Why did Blizzard stop showing sub numbers?
Massive lose in subscribers + Blizzard shifting focus from subs to microtransactions.

>undead
>anything above tranny tier
We all know you're a hunched twig in real life as well

Based. Cucksic doesnt even have based cheevos and lit mounts like s.m.h

Attached: 1534410204632.png (480x561, 108K)

Numbers started going below TBC numbers back in WoD. Started being negative publicity to keep releasing stats

>incel hero chris metzen
the one who ordered sylvanas to wear pants because she was too slutty?

>This shit expansion is over already?
No, the war campaign is ending in 8.2.5, just like the Class Order Hall Campaign ended in 7.2.5 We still have 8.3 and maybe an 8.3.5 before 9.0

>I played WCIII during my childhood.
Don't worry lil'Zoom, Asmon will be going live any time now.

Why is the Alliance so cucked? Horde has done shit like Putress/Garrosh/Sylvanas so many times but everytime the Alliance just shakes their fist and goes "Grr.. better not do this again, or we'll do something about this!"

And people give Jaina shit when Purge of Dalaran was 100% correct

you fucking idiot, WCIII released in 2002

Mythic Raiding has been the big-dick raiding since MoP. It's basically equivalent to the tier of raiders who were doing Naxx and shit in Vanilla, it's not something most guilds even touch.

>Asmongold is creating huge world events in Classic
>retailers seething in their empty cities