I'd like to propose a toast to me.

Attached: Toast.jpg (620x882, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmkHAlhCvWg
youtu.be/jY9cSFRBzJc
youtube.com/watch?v=8mz9sdLwfuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He won didn't he?

Pretty much, look at their stock since last Blizzcon, the stock value never recovered since his burn.

Have they cancelled that game? Haven't heard a thing since

BLIZZTRANNIES

CONSTANTLY

CONTINUALLY

UNCEASINGLY

UNREPEALABLY

UNREMITTINGLY

PERPETUALLY

PERSISTENTLY

PERMANENTLY

INVARIABLY

INCESSANTLY

IRREVOCABLY

INTERMINABLY

INDELIBLY

INDEFINITELY

EVERLASTINGLY

ENDLESSLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Attached: 1569077141507.jpg (460x522, 112K)

is it even legal to say something that costs a big company millions?

(((freedom))) of speech

youtube.com/watch?v=MmkHAlhCvWg

How can 1 man be so based?

Did he do it Yea Forums, did he start the fire?

I'll make it legal

>when game journalists tried to do damage control for Blizzard
It was like the Chernobyl firefighters. They tried to help, ended up being exposed as shills for billion dollar corporations and never fixed the damage.

Takes some serious guts to do what this guy did.

>hype up new diablo stuff with "leaks"
>people assume diablo 4
>fuck fuck, try to temper their expectations
>they dont realize it in time, get hyped, get fucked by a fat chink on stage, and revolt
>decide the only way daddy blizzard is gonna let you in is if you suck their dick

should one man hold that much power?

Takes even bigger guts to go in front of a PC crowd and talk about making a sequel to a PC series a mobile turd.

I trust him

youtu.be/jY9cSFRBzJc

That's not guts, just corporate greed and stupidity.

He had the courage to say the emperor has no clothes.

>Blocks your path

Attached: 234231451234123423141.png (677x581, 643K)

He’s gonna get assassinated, right?

You could just feel the absolute despair hit the entire room when he started talking about Mobile.
The absolute spaghetti that ensued was just glorious.

Attached: 1515885503970.png (681x440, 268K)

He's a big guy.

is that a man or a woman?

>aim right leg into the great beast's knee

In todays modern gaming culture you just need to assume these monsters as trannies.

yes

DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE PHONES?

I think you're both confusing bravery and arrogance with doing your job and getting a fat paycheck. It's about money faggots. It's not about pride, it's not about passion, it's not about positive feedback from Blizzdrones. This game is going to make them billions from China alone. These guys are just doing what their corporate overlords want them to do so they can continue living a good life doing a job they somewhat enjoy, even if the passion has dwindled.

with enough money on the line you can make people do anything.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=8mz9sdLwfuI

Attached: 1558842388182.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

the stupidest part is that if it was D2 mobile it probably wouldve been eaten right up. Hell the 3:4 ratio even allows you to put the controls on the sides of the screen so you can still see the action while putting your fingers next to it. Im sure many people wouldve been down to play D2 while taking a shit. But no, they go for the chink buck. Absolute retards

The stupidity of Blizzard's management and marketing department is majestically impressive.

Attached: 1568896511741.webm (1200x675, 1.41M)

Almost 1 year later and NuBlizzard still haven't released the meme phone game

Are they afraid of the Internet backlash still?

One man stands alone among corporate drones

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23-06-25-13~2.png (1928x1080, 1.1M)

Yes, the fire rises

Finally.

Attached: 1559948572592.jpg (500x593, 28K)

>buy tickets
>buy a plane ticket
>rent a room
>have to take off from your job
>have to find someone to look after your dog
>all to go to some big advertisement show trying to sell you shit
>but its okay, its a company that gives you good shit in return for your loyalty
>"btw, we just replaced you for cheng's yuans, thank you for making us who we are, but we no longer need you"
And then people had the guts to call the guy mean

Nah, they'd make him a martyr.

First amendment

to gamers

Attached: highelf.jpg (1200x1200, 143K)

4u

FUCKING MOBY LOOKING ASS MOTHERFUCKER

I want you to think how many lives this man has probably ruined. You know that this was talked about in the office, the board executives stressing out not understanding why they are receiving this criticism, the 1-2 devs that are actually trying to make the game good compared to the rest of them. How many people were fired because of this man? You think they can find work outside of blizzard? You know that april fools haunts them forever now.

This man is a hero

Attached: 1555041295165.jpg (800x418, 33K)

>dont ask questions. Just consume product and then get excited for next product.

He did it for gamers.

anyone got the copypasta version where he says a long winded rant and the chinese guy says a long winded rant back?

And yet if the dude was photographed on the street with his mouth open people would be lining up to insult him.
Support the message not the messenger. Especially if that messenger is some balding dude with wankers cramp in both wrists.

Blizzard and Bioware never made a good game

Kys basedboi cuck

>t. dude who looks like the guy in the OP

I thought i told you to kys

Takes time for the car to fill the garage with goodnight gas. Till then I'll shitpost.

Imagine being that retarded soiboi Yea Forumsirgin waiting in line asking Yea Forums what to ask.
Imagine saying the very line that brought blizzard to its knees and being regarded as a hero
Imagine pooping your pants over a single whatever sentence and asking something basic instead
Imagine the guy behind you then asking the real question which he sniped on Yea Forums, which was given to you on a platter and everyone praising him for years to come

All because you're a soi drinking wittol.

Attached: 1541025106465.jpg (720x658, 42K)

Lol, the man that is circled in the image is a notorious human scumbag - Adolf Hitler. This image asumes that people don't know how hitler looks which is highly optimistic considering he is most known villain on the planet. Haha.

If that was Hitler why isn't he saluting? Why would Hitler not stand and salute? it's like all those photos of Obama not putting his hand to his chest or saluting during "here comes the chief". It's all mighty peculiar

It looks like he's just day dreaming. I bet he embarassingly hopped to his feet moments later after the picture was taken.

Found the soiboy who pussied out the last second.

Attached: 1477687796281.jpg (540x719, 121K)

Still can't believe he showed up to blizzcon with a tuxedo

>hating on soi

Wew, trannies are out and about today i see.

based

*ahem*

Attached: 0jcsz4xeir021.png (727x767, 445K)

Will something similar happen at this blizzcon?

Imagine a sign - "No red shirts allowed".

>you must register and submit your question before hand to be able to speak into the microphone.

Fuck them all, every dev that works for mobile shit need to be shot on sight.

>gets invaded by an angry star trek convention next door

we'll get the follow-up of the out of season april's fool joke

I would pay money to anyone who can harpoon the whale who got salty. Doubly so if it's such an underhanded barb that it gets applause.

>on behalf of all gamers, I’d do anything for love, but I won’t do that

remember that they didn't tell people to dial back their hype until AFTER the event was sold out
it was like the next day they tweeted "don't expect everything of us" or whatever

What happened to the game anyway?

Attached: leo approves.png (360x416, 393K)

Its weird how every single video of him got scrubbed