DATA CORRUPTION DETECTED

DATA CORRUPTION DETECTED

PLEASE RECONSTRUCT PROFILE

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ3JEnymeAI

Attached: MassEffect_2019_09_16_20_35_27_018.jpg (1920x1080, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVtWc4adLvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bX85F85Lg0c
youtube.com/watch?v=ye31ZhLDFUw
youtube.com/watch?v=9FsJb-0qj0E
youtube.com/watch?v=u5URh3IP8Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=W6x9l4W_g6A
nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/534
youtube.com/watch?v=38RWgvO8qzY&list=PL0FE7D394C01058B9&index=51&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=C6UeKVJTvuo
mega.nz/#!U8YEgK4K!On8nq-RTtWG7o4AbHVcbG1EdtcyNMqwx7s7An1NVUiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spacer
War Hero
Infiltrator
Ashley
Miranda
JAM

>no krogan romance

Attached: 1537948901262.gif (500x281, 806K)

We thought you were dead.

>well what about shepard?

Name: Rex

Shepard

>PLEASE RECONSTRUCT PROFILE

Will do:

>1st playthrough
Earthborn Sole Survivor Paragon Solider Male (Sheploo) - John: Was with Ashley in ME1 but switched to Tali in ME2 and stayed with her in ME3
>2nd playthrough
Earthborn Sole Survivor Paragade Infiltrator Female (Frecklebeast) - Jane: Was with Liara for the whole series
>3rd playthrough
Colonist Ruthless Renegade Vanguard Male (Black) - Jack: Was with Ashley in ME1 but switched to Jack in ME2 and stayed with her in ME3
>4th playthrough
Spacer War Hero Paragon Sentinel Female (Caucasian) - Joan: Stayed single in ME1 (I think), got with Garrus in ME2 and stayed with him in ME3
>5th playthrough
Spacer Ruthless Renegon Engineer Male (Asian) - Jian: Stayed single in ME1 and ME2, got with Kaidan in ME3
>6th playthrough
Colonist War Hero Paragon Adept Female (Latina) - Jade: Was with Kaidan in ME1 (I think), switched to Thane in ME2 and stayed with him in ME3 until he died; hooked up with Samara in the Citadel DLC

TL;DR: Miranda is the only one that didn't get dicked.

Attached: 1.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

KROGAN
_____
SO
GOOD

How do I quit Blueberry?

Attached: 1525946861282.jpg (1191x670, 110K)

>he played me3

Attached: 1567519760508.png (1080x1055, 772K)

You don't. Liara is love. Liara is life.

>spacer
>sole survivor
>femshep
>soldier
>romance liara
>choose paragon/renegade options based on self-interest
I do the same thing every time.

>How do I quit Blueberry?
Why would you ever wanna quit?

>he played me3
Why not? The gameplay was fun and Citadel DLC was top comfy. I would simply stop playing whenever I would reach Priority: Earth.

Attached: 1.jpg (680x359, 92K)

i do not know what that is, because i have never played me3
i will only ever play me1 and me2, and only me1 for the story because the gameplay is a horse's anal seepage

you are gay

I just don't get the appeal of Liara. I get that she has the most romance scenes, but what is it that people like about her other than blue alien tits?

She has the personality of a brick. Same problem with Cora in Andromeda, except she didn't even have blue alien tits to redeem her. These romance options are bland. Give me more Mirandas and Ashleys. and Garrus

Liara is cute and intelligent and has useful abilities. Ashley is a dumb bitch and I want to be a lesbian.

SO GOOD

>2019
>still jerking off to mass effect characters
It's got longevity I'll give it that.

You just posted cringe bruh

Still mad

It's not like there's any good games out at the moment. Everything is shit because zoomers have shit taste.

>minecraft
>battle royale games everywhere
>wow classic dead after a month
>???

>i will only ever play me1 and me2
ME2 is when everything started going to shit, both gameplay and story-wise. The suicide mission, retcon of Cerberus, addition of the whole Collector plot that led nowhere and shifting focus from world-building to characters, not to mention the shift to a Gears-inspired gunplay - all of that influenced or determined how ME3 would look like.
>you are gay
no u

Imagine going to threads for the sole purpose of telling the world how you don't like thing

Attached: 1566843280866.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

>and Garrus
I can agree with that.

>It's not like there's any good games out at the moment
You sure about that?

Attached: smugsardine.jpg (659x619, 14K)

She's literally me.

Attached: MassEffect_2019_09_23_11_33_56_346.jpg (1920x1080, 844K)

Friendly reminder this happened (jump to 9:02):

youtu.be/CVtWc4adLvQ

is liam the worst companion of any bioware game?

What did the Andromeda team mean by this?

Attached: meame.jpg (1280x1356, 295K)

>She's literally me
That's at least 80% of Yea Forums's audience.

>Friendly reminder this happened
I actually low-key like Liam's loyalty mission even though I despise his character and Andromeda overall. It had a few chuckle-worthy moments (them ignoring the Angaran when arguing, Liam opening and closing the doors that were guarded by a turret) and was also interesting from a gameplay standpoint (navigating through rooms with changed direction of gravity).

>You sure about that?
Yes

Male
Colonist
War Hero
Vanguard
Tali

This is the patrican way to play

>naming your shepards with J letter names
brother from another mother, you are the reallest of niggas

Female rutheless spacer.
She will always be my stern military Dom.
I romanced Liara. Always wanted to go for Garrus, but he's much better as a bro.

>Yes
How about now?

>you are the reallest of niggas
Thanks man! For extra autism, I also made sure they're all four-letter names.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Earthborn
War hero
Soldier
Male shep

This.

ME1 had an amazing story, a memorable cast and the music was perfect.
ME2 had better gunplay and some good DLC but there were retcons everywhere, a fucking boring main story and way too much focus on romance bullshit. Every character except for Zaeed (or whatever that mercs name was) sucked as well.
ME3 was hot garbage and the ending was the biggest disappointment in modern gaming history.

ME2 is the best game of the series. Also the suicide mission is by far the high point of the entire franchise.

>Gears-inspired gunplay

Every idiot who days this played as a soldier. The boring, normie class. Basically designed for retards who only played shooters.

>infiltrator
>adept
>engineer
>sentinel
>and especially vanguard
>plays nothing like GOW

Lulwut? ME1's cast was not very memorable at all. They were mostly just exposition machines which is fine for setting up the universe. The companions really shined in me2. Only Garrus and Wrex were memorable in me1, while in me2 most of the crew was memorable.

>Also the suicide mission is by far the high point of the entire franchise.
No, the high point of the franchise was the first meeting with Sovereign in ME1, followed by the final battle where he tore the citadel a new asshole. The big terminator from ME2 doesn't even come close.

>We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

ME1 story was cliche as fuck!
How exactly was it "great?"
The cast also was weak, outside of Wrex. Tali and Garrus get way more fleshed out in ME2.

>Every character except for Zaeed (or whatever that mercs name was) sucked as well.

Nordin is probably the best written character in the series. Legion also was solid, until ME3 ruined him. Like I said, Tali and Garrus were both better written in ME2. Jack wasn't my cup of tea, but she has a fan base. Only weak characters in ME2 are Jacob and Miranda. But ME has a history of boring human companions.

>ME3 was hot garbage
It was not that bad. Combat is actually very good. Also some of the arcs (krogan) were fucking amazing. Yes the ending sucked ass (especially the original) but ME3 is nowhere near as bad as faggots here make it out to be.

The suicide mission isn't just the fight with the reaper baby. The entire setup, music, general atmosphere and threat of crew dying made it great. Sure as hell better than the ending of ME1, and the very lame Saren hopper boss battle.

They hired writers who'd just graduated gender studies

RATE MY SHEP
>Male
>Colonist
>Sole Survivor
>Engineer
>Renegade
>Romance 1: No one
>Romance 2: Jack
>Romance 3: Jack

Shit out of 10.

ME1 introduced Garrus, Wrex, Tali and Liara. All the best characters that the series is known were introduced in ME1.
ME2 introduced Zaeed (he was dope), legion, Michael Jackson with tits, Liara's evil mom, a lame chameleon looking assassin dying of cancer, a space lesbian, uhm, some DLC edgy female scifi ninja and Grunt. He was also kinda cool, but nothing compared to Wrex.

Thank you for rating my shep, I appreciate you.

Why cant I be gay for Garrus?!

This is the canon Shepard btw
>Female
>Colonist
>War Hero
>Adept
>Paragon
>Romance 1: Kaidan (Died on Virmire)
>Romance 2: Garrus
>Romance 3: Garrus

I still don't get what's with the fanbase. I mean i finished all the games except for andromeda and that's it, it's done, it was great time to move one.
Then i found out there are people still talking about it many years later, like what the fuck are y'all newfags or you're just insane so you talk about the same shit over and over again.

>ME3 was hot garbage and the ending was the biggest disappointment in modern gaming history
That's mostly because they've hyped up the ending as respecting all of the major decisions you've made. When you look at another Deus ex machina game ending, such as DX:HR, the backlash was much less intense despite it being equally as lazy. ME3 also had the most enjoyable gunplay in the series, and its multiplayer turned out to be amazing (you still have people playing it to this day).

>the suicide mission is by far the high point of the entire franchise
No matter how cool or impactful the mission was, the writing in ME3 suffered because of that due to the fact the writers needed to write a story that accounted for the fact almost every companion could die in ME2.
>Every idiot who days this played as a soldier
Nope, I played all six classes. Chest-high walls, the camera angle, them abandoning lore-friendly guns with cooldown in favor of thermal clips (aka ammo) - all of that was inspired by what was trendy at the time.

There hasn't been as good or as engaging of a AAA space opera RPG since, so it's stuck around for quite a bit longer than you'd expect

>Romance 2: Jack
>Romance 3: Jack
You and your Shep are cool with me.

He's not a faggot.

>No matter how cool or impactful the mission was, the writing in ME3 suffered because of that due to the fact the writers needed to write a story that accounted for the fact almost every companion could die in ME2.

How exactly is that ME2 as a game's fault? Sounds like Bioware's fault for not planning out ME3 before hand.

Male
Don't remember where from, colonist i believe
Sole Survivor
Infiltrator
Blue alien puss
Pure
Blue alien puss

>ME1 story was cliche as fuck!
>How exactly was it "great?"
Stories about cosmic horrors and ancient evils are way more interesting than a group of LGBTQ fags from the future going on personal errands for 30 hours before fighting a big glorified T-800.

Everyone who preferred ME2 over ME1 are lonely incels that were in desperate need of a friend simulator.

The music in ME2 was generic orchestral shit that could've been used in a million different games or movies. The music in ME1 was crafted with love and inspired by scifi classics and fit the game perfectly. Also, nobody but mouthbreathing retards lost any squad members in the final fight.

>>Engineer

Attached: 1538733483764.png (340x314, 249K)

>Chest-high walls, the camera angle,
Did you play ME1?
Because it was also full of chest high walls, and the same camera angles. Only difference was that the cover system in ME1 was horrible.

You can be gay for him. Unfortuntely he's not gay for you, so go dialate

Mass Effect 3 isn't even bad. I'd go as far as to say it's actually a pretty great, fun game. It's better than 2. Not as immersive as 1. The combat was perfected in 3, but I don't play these games for combat so 1 is the best one for me

>letting fat Krogans breed and be on the same ship as you

Attached: tofatties.jpg (188x282, 21K)

>Stories about cosmic horrors and ancient evils

Literally "an ancient evil has awakened" plot. It's been done to death and you fucking know it.

>The music in ME1 was crafted with love

Do you ME1 fanboys honestly listen to yourselves?

Welcome back
SO GOOD

ME1 had a cover system?

>but I don't play these games for combat
>I don't play video games for gameplay

Typical ME1 fanboy response, because it is the worst of the series in terms of actual gameplay.

Goddamn enemy variety, I too am glad they made all the enemies the same for ME2 and 3.

If you played on anything above normal difficulty, you would have noticed. It was needed on higher difficulty because enemies could one shot you. Or you played soldier, with their broken immunity.

RPGs are narrative-focused games. Exploration, setting, themes and story are what matters. If I want to play a good shooter, I'll go play DOOM, not Mass Effect. Do you see what I'm saying? If you play Mass Effect for the shooter gameplay, you have terrible taste in shooters.

ME1 had enemy variety?!

Sounds like you are cherry picking the sequels because of their faults, but ignoring the glaring issues the first game had.

>the whole "rpg's don't need good gameplay" arguement

Never fails.

Earthborn
War Hero
Soldier
Liara(no cheating )
No renegade/paragon shit(mostly paragon tho)

They don't. It is certainly nice when they do, but they aren't at all a requirement. In my first playthrough of an RPG I usually turn the difficulty down so I can relax and focus purely on the story. The gameplay is an afterthought.

If you feel differently, then you are not a fan of RPGs. And that is okay.

outta my way, plebs

maleshep
colonist
ruthless
vanguard
renegade
liara
liara
liara

>In my first playthrough of an RPG I usually turn the difficulty down so I can relax and focus purely on the story
And we are done here.
Fuck you.

Attached: disdain-for-plebs-how-could-this-happen-tome-1-1-1-1-32481405.png (500x688, 158K)

>How exactly is that ME2 as a game's fault?
How is it not? ME2 writers had to be aware of how difficult it was going to be for them to deal with rewriting dozens upon dozens of storylines to get around the fact lots of characters from ME2 and some fan favorites from ME1 would be dead in ME3. That means that they had to decide whether to make all of those characters irrelevant to the main plot or to write alternative characters (which is what they've done) to push the story forward. Considering they've already experienced that with Virmire Survivor and Wrex, I'm baffled they went forward with the Suicide mission and made it much more difficult for themselves in ME3.

>Because it was also full of chest high walls, and the same camera angles
It also didn't give a shit about the balance - Biotics were overpowered, all abilities had a ridiculously long cooldown, ammo was practically unlimited and you could use every gun (albeit you couldn't zoom in with them). Compare that with ME2 where everything had a low cooldown so you can pew-pew more often, ammo was limited so you were forced to move. It simply shows that developers understood most people would dislike ME1's gameplay (and they were right), so they saw what was selling and imitated it.

Congratulations, you play story-driven games on higher difficulties than me. Clearly I am a dumb noob loser casual incapable of rational thought, You have bested me once and for all

You must be very proud of this great accomplishment :)

Do both of the texture mods work on pirated versions of the game?

>Literally "an ancient evil has awakened" plot. It's been done to death and you fucking know it.
The thing is ME1 didn't play that card from the very beginning. It presented itself as a game where you're space Bond on a mission to stop a rogue agent. You don't discover the ancient evil until way later in the game after you've sunk hours in the story and started to really care about the characters. That is why it had such an impact. ME2 never got close to this, the entire story was fucking filler content and you know it.

Attached: 1561512272717.png (720x1280, 941K)

>"I have never played this game before, but let me tell you my opinion on the mater"
based Yea Forumstard

>Do both of the texture mods work on pirated versions of the game?
Probably

That isn't an answer, and why spoiler tag?

>tfw Wrex never wrecked shepard's pussy/boupussy
It really sucks

How new are you to this board?
Be honest, user. It's okay.

I'm not new, I just never understood why retards like you feel the need to randomly spoiler tag half your posts.

tl;dr not reading, thanks for nothing.

>That isn't an answer, and why spoiler tag?
To make you hover your mouse over the text
But if I remember correctly, there was some sort of program on NexusMods that you could use to modify all kinds of stuff (adding guns from multiplayer to your inventory and such) and I was able to use it despite pirating the game. However, I never tried changing the textures, so that might not work.

>doesn't understand simple board convention
>I-I'm not new!
Right.

>tfw Wrex never wrecked shepard's pussy/boupussy
You haven't been watching the same videos as I.

Why are you spamming spoiler tags?
Seems like ¿¿u gay??

Attached: 1561996243754.jpg (611x480, 348K)

I had issues making them work at first, but they ran fine after I got a new GPU.
So yeah, they should work.

Also, if you're pirating and the mods are free, go and fucking try it.

>Do both of the texture mods work on pirated versions of the game?
No.

He is just fishing for attention. He knows he has nothing of value to say so he just puts his shit in spoilers to get (you)s

Attached: Proper place.jpg (924x1080, 154K)

>You don't discover the ancient evil until way later in the game after you've sunk hours in the story and started to really care about the characters. That is why it had such an impact. ME2 never got close to this, the entire story was fucking filler content and you know it.
This

Attached: 1546319163833.jpg (576x568, 31K)

How do you play ME2 ? I recently reinstalled it and cant make it run the dlc

I know that you do it, I never bothered to learn why because it's stupid.

>Joan
Used Jeanne for most of my later ME1 playthroughs

>I-I just never bothered to learn!
>It's stupid anyway!
So what are you, new or retarded? It isn't that hard to work out where it comes from if you have a functioning brain and spend more than a week on a spoiler-enabled board.

>Mass Effect is a rip off of Star Control.

Attached: Ur-Quan_Kohr-Ah.gif (485x213, 85K)

I've most likely been here longer than you have, dumb fuck attention whore. I doubt you can even remember things like Puddi. you can stop seething over this any minute now.

That guy is right, from point you speak with Sovereign to the moment Sovereign crashes on the Citadel and Shepard rises from the rubble is absolute kino and quite obviously the highlight of the saga. Everything from the chase of Saren, speaking with the Prothean AI, the space battle with Sovereign and the run through the crumbling Citadel is one of a kind. I will never forget when Saren shot himself in the head, I don't think i've ever seen a scene as strong as that in a videogame ever again.

>Mass Effect is a rip off of Star Control
And that's a good thing!

>I've most likely been here longer than you have
>J-just never bothered to learn an obvious posting convention!
>S-seethe
Cry harder, you retarded newfriend

Attached: 1568972710801.jpg (713x713, 111K)

How about you two kiss and make up?

>decide to do the next playthrough differently
>go completely paragon
>pretty cool, Shepard has honour and always does the right thing
>try not to romance Miranda
>decide to continue with Ashley
>has a go at me for being with Miranda
>Bitch you left me on Horizon
>keeps quoting cringey poems
>has an awful face
>is a complete bitch to any alien

Holy fuck why isn't she with Cerberus? Gonna edit my savefile so I can romance Liara or anyone else

No thanks, I'm good.
I'll stop derailing the thread now, though. Sorry.

>I'll stop derailing the thread now, though. Sorry.
Yet you keep on attention-whoring with the spoiler spam.
Here's another ((you))

Attached: 1558303827461.jpg (358x358, 14K)

>he didn't left ashley to die in me1
wtf

Geth titans, those alien dogs that shepard fucks, the geth that can crawl on walls and ceilings, to name a few.

No problem user, let's talk about the best pairing!

Attached: blue.jpg (741x1049, 359K)

>he hasn't taken the sardine pill

colonist
war hero
soldier
liara

Attached: 2.jpg (1592x1017, 211K)

Because of her issues with proving herself she just isn't gutsy enough to come out and admit she's got anything in common with them.

>STILL can't work out why people use spoiler tags
>is literally compelled to respond to anyone who does
l o l

tfw no harem of Liara, mommy Benezia and Shiala.

Yes, let's. What's your favourite blueberry moment?
Mine would have to be a tie between the original romance confirmation scene in the first game and reuniting with her in the second.

is this shit really worth playing? i thought it looked kinda bland

Yes, it's fun and pretty good.

Attached: ccfsr2dxl2o31.png (634x767, 533K)

does it have a starting period before it gets good? im asking so i can be prepared and just push through it

>is this shit really worth playing? i thought it looked kinda bland
Do you like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Witcher and/or Gothic?
Can you handle some eurojank and a so-so combat system?
Do you like sardines?
If your answer is 'Yes' to at least 2 out of these questions, then you should try it out.

I only play Earthborn/Ruthless beccause it's the only way I can see Shepard joining Cerberus. Used to play the most with Sole Survivor but it makes absolutely no sense in ME2 and I don't think an Alliance War Hero would help Cerberus either. Butcher of Torfan is quite a cool title too.

>What's your favourite blueberry moment?
You mean the one that can't be found on rule34 sites? Probably the Citadel DLC party. My Femshep and Liara just having a good time and waking up next to each other was top comfy.

It does, but it's not terrible or anything, it doesn't start as slowly as some RPGs I've played. Just the usual low-level gameplay, and the world itself had me interested right from the start. Give it a go, user!

I know why most anons use spoiler tags.
hidingspoilers and/or insults
Then there are some anons who use it constantly cuz they're attention seeking fags. I bet you used to have a trip code as well when you were new.

Attached: 1549326833150.jpg (563x651, 226K)

>just having a good time and waking up next to each other was top comfy.
Oh, you're right. I forgot about that.
>spoiler
Top-tier taste. Have a pleasant day, user.

Reminder

Attached: 2uxotkx.jpg (800x800, 106K)

Thanks!

Attached: 1.png (768x1024, 874K)

/meg/

Attached: 1546850588943.jpg (850x468, 89K)

Shame I missed its glory days.

I actually pretty much never browsed it. Just wanted to get the feels from people.

Asshole

Attached: 1543951792096.png (2376x1484, 1.86M)

You can't imagine the shitposting that occurred just before and after the release of Andromeda.

Attached: 1.png (793x444, 311K)

I didn't mean it in the bad way.
I can't, but that's for the best. I know there was a /meg/ discord of sorts and I have visited it once but left because of shitposting too.

>/meg/ discord
Why do people love Discord so much?

I wouldn't say I love it, to me it's a new skype but it's ok to get in touch with people.

Why does friendzoning Tali hurt so much?

Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

>Why does friendzoning Tali hurt so much?
Actually, she's the only girl I don't mind friendzoning, mostly because she ends up with Garrus in ME3.

the king of gif

*blocks your path*

Attached: MassEffect_2019_09_21_23_36_23_350.jpg (1920x1080, 1.55M)

>*blocks your path*
It's not so much that the boss is hard, but that you have to sit through an unskippable cutscene every time you restart.

*lifts*

Heh, nothing personnel

Attached: SweetRelease.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

I don't know why people like Ashley post me1. All she does is bitch at you for working with Cerberus. Jack is the only true choice.

I've always thought it drew a lot more inspiration from games like Advent Rising. Thanks for reminding me that series exists anyways.

Well, the whole concept of being a Spectre gets thrown out the window after the first game. You're only that in name in the next two games.

Thing about the second game- don't make a game that's mostly side content and then give me some bullshit sense of urgency to get to the main plot point. Every time I got called in by the Illusive Man I wanted to just save and shut the game off. I realize it's based off the other missions I've done but it's like, how does this asshole know I don't feel like doing anything for him right now?

>I do the same thing every time.
I have at least 5 complete trilogy playthrus, and it is the same everytime. I am 99.99% Paragon Flying Shotgunner.
The single time I played Andromeda ( Origin Access), it was the same. ;_;

>and it is the same everytime
Why not attempt a renegade playthrough just for fun?

Attached: 1551528220320.jpg (640x492, 241K)

Does it have any decent mod support yet or is it Witcher 3 tier where all the mods are small tweaks to stats and lighting?

I generally avoid installing mods so I wouldn't know but considering just how recently the game was released, I doubt you have any comprehensive modding efforts. Still, you should ask around on the currently active Greedfall thread

Citadel...

Attached: MassEffect_2019_09_17_11_07_42_400.jpg (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>that comic autist will never ever finish it

>spends an hour making a cute femshep
>she looks retarded in the first scene
>start over
Yeah this music is ingrained on my brain

Top comfy, right after Noveria.
>youtube.com/watch?v=bX85F85Lg0c

Attached: Noveria-Port_Hanshan_Plaza-Bird-eye_view.png (1440x900, 1.56M)

Is a femshep playthrough worth a try? Currently midway through my annual revisit but may come back in a few months and do another if it really is all that different as femshep

Its better because Garrus husbando

ENEMIES EVERYWHERE
GO GO GO
I WILL DESTROY YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=ye31ZhLDFUw

>Is a femshep playthrough worth a try?
Of course it is! General consensus is that Hale is as good (if not better) VA as Meer. Also, you can romance Garrus and enact your yuri fantasies with Liara.
>it really is all that different as femshep
There are scant moments where Shepard's gender is acknowledged (e.g. that one dude you have to talk with in Chora's Den calling you 'sweetie' or something like that, Aria not being disgusted after kissing you in Omega DLC etc), but all-in-all, nothing really changes from a gameplay standpoint.

>Therum battle
I can't believe they only used this piece for that small section before you enter the mine. This should've been a boss theme or something like that.

My friends and I made a homebrew tabletop RPG set in the Mass Effect universe. It works really well as a setting to tell pretty much any story. I play a Turian Sentinel who is the leader of the group and acts like a paladin. It's pretty damn fun

I had more fun customizing femshep. Maleshep always has to be Sheploo, changing his face in any way doesn't work because the voice doesn't fit. Plus you get to fuck Traynor.

>My friends and I made a homebrew tabletop RPG set in the Mass Effect universe
Nice! Shame I only have one friend to talk about ME with.

When your brother takes advantage of your autism
youtube.com/watch?v=9FsJb-0qj0E

I do recall reading somewhere that bioware used StarFlight as inspiration for ME

All my choices except I was a sole survivor, because I needed the extra angst.

Attached: Shepard_Shuffle.gif (500x198, 970K)

The story flows much better between games if Shepard is renegade. Cerberus resurrecting Shepard because he's a human supremacist who'd likely share their goals, the new Council not trusting you, thus forcing you to work with Cerberus, Udina already being the human councilor in 3 instead of him just replacing Anderson because REASONS. Also, new Council > old one. At least they're fucking honest with you.

As I've gotten older I've realised that Yea Forums has terrible taste collectively and usually tries too hard to be contrarian. Did Bioware fuck up ME3's ending? Absolutely. Did the extended cut fix it? Yes.

ME3 has just so many great moments and even though Citadel's humour was cheesy and cringe, it also had some amazing scenes. After the party as you say goodbye to Miranda and walk to the Normandy and your death was really well done. Liara coming to your cabin with her time capsule and then telling you what she thinks of you. Watching Thessia burn as you lose the cipher to Cerberus. Wrex praising your friendship when you cure the genophage. Finding Mordin's voice messages at the private apartment.

For me its Miranda
youtube.com/watch?v=u5URh3IP8Z0

This pistol doesn't have a thermal clip

>not naming your femshep Lola to make ME3 interactions with Chuck Beefington weird.

I lean towards Paragade. Full Renegade Shepard in the first game is a bit of a racist asshole, which I don't think jells quite as well with their majority alien-crew as the series progresses.

Attached: Group Picture_mass_effect_2__by_eonforgery-d5z3isr.jpg (1024x630, 191K)

>Did the extended cut fix it? Yes
No, it didn't. Nonetheless, ME3 was a somewhat enjoyable experience with quite a few good moments and the best gunplay in the series.

There were some good parts, that doesn't take away the fact that it was a dog shit ending to the series that completely failed to meaningfully carry over most of the choices from previous game and provide a satisfying answer to any of the ongoing stories.
>Did Bioware fuck up ME3's ending? Absolutely. Did the extended cut fix it? Yes.
Expanding a shitty ending doesn't make it any less shitty. This is a problem with Leviathan too, it's like Bioware thinks people dislike the ending because they don't understand it and if you dump more lore into it that will magically fix everything.

That's your opinion mate, EC fixed the ending for me. I just wanted the original to go more in depth about what happened afterwards.

So you're okay with ROBOTS BAD being the super secret reason for Reapers existing and everything about the Catalyst?

By renegade I don't mean "pick every red option and be an asshole to everyone", just regarding major decisions like killing the rachni and the Council. And push for human interests whenever possible.

How is it fixed? the ending still puts the breaks on a sequel unless they go remake or Andromeda 2. If they wanted to fix it they should make indoctrination theory canon. Though even at that i dont see how they could carry on with making shepard a failure

Sorry but I disagree with you. Looking at how they treated Andromeda I'm glad that the series ended how it did and didn't really leave anything open for another trilogy.

Your choices in the previous games weren't supposed to affect just the ending but rather the entire play-through. Releasing the Rachni queen in 1 makes her turn-up in 3 and gives you more war assets. i find it retarded when people say your choices don't matter, they absolutely do. Didn't blow up the Destiny Ascension? It turns up in 3 as a war asset. Handed over the Collector base in 2? Life gets more difficult.

What even is the problem with Leviathan? It fleshes out how the reapers started which makes perfect sense. Just look at the Quarians and Geth, eventually synthetic life will destroy organic life because organic life doesn't know how to move on.

Asari are literal parasites that survive and thrive only by brainwashing retards into "fucking" them. Liara is just the typical blue cockroach and the people ITT that sing her praises are just her regular victims.

Colonist
Sole Survivor
Engineer/Vanguard
ME1: Full Paragon
ME2: Paragon with some Renegade
ME3: Full Renegade
Shepard initially is a good helpful guy, then as the years go on and he gets rebuilt, he gets more brutal.
Romance Tali for 2&3, Liara for 1.
Still mad there's no femtur in the OT.

Attached: 1524265792542.jpg (640x635, 96K)

>kill the rachni queen in me1
>LOOK SHEP THE REAPERS MADE AN ARTIFICIAL RACHNI QUEEN
The only difference is whether or not you can use the Queen for war assets. Collector base too, even if you blew it up Cerberus still has it and the dead Reaper larva somehow. Most of your choices from previous games just end up being war assets that have no impact on anything in the plot.

Attached: dilMs.jpg (2500x1041, 547K)

>Male
>Earthborn
>Ruthless
>Vanguard
Renegade
>Romance 1 : Ashley
>Romance 2 : Jack
>Romance 3 : Jack

That's pretty much the peak.

That's not the super secret reason though, in order to ensure life continues to flourish you need to cull the herd. ME does what Thanos should have done rather than "oh I'll kill half of you, forget the fact that population can triple in 50 years". The Protheans got so powerful that they became space Romans, "join us or die". If left unchecked what would have happened? They would have kept conquering and killing and when there's no one left to conquer they'd turn on each other.

Look at the Geth and Quarians, the Quarians would have never let the Geth live on their homeworld un-checked and without the intervention of Shepard they would have been wiped out by the Geth. Synthetic life is superior and would have wiped out organic life eventually.

It's logical thinking to kill of advanced life to ensure that life is never wiped out.

Do you really really want Bioware doing another Mass Effect game? Especially after Andromeda? Also doesn't Shepard deserve a rest, he's already becoming a Mary Sue character and having him in another game just makes it idiotic.

Although renegade shep having ptsd/nightmares over some random kid in 3 doesn't make sense

The Quarian/Geth thing is resolved in the same game they try to tell you that there is no solution. And that conflict was way more complex than SYNTHETIC AND ORGANIC NO LIKE EACH OTHER.

Idk man i think playing as old man shepherd would pretty bad ass but yes little faith in boiware

yes, yes, oh god yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=W6x9l4W_g6A

*ahem*
FUCK THE ONE-SHOTTING SNIPER ENEMIES IN ME1

Rome went to complete shit and collapsed due to a number of reasons, robot cuttlefish deciding they were too big and wiping them out wasn't one of them. There's nothing logical about it.

>Most of your choices from previous games just end up being war assets that have no impact on anything in the plot.

Well apart from...

>dialogue changes when you free the students and meet the super autist
>dialogue choices with crew members based on who died in 1 and 2
>dialogue choices with Batarian terrorist from 1
>romance continuation with previous members
>dialogue options with ex crew members from 2
>messages from people you've saved from 1 and 2
>choices when it comes to cure genophage
>Wrex or Wreave in charge of Krogans
>change in dialogue if you don't save council

to name a few, but sure nothing you do matters...

S U R R E N D E R
OR DONT

That shit doesn't make much sense anyway. Which is why you install the mod that replaces the kid dreams with creepy scenes from previous games

>not going earthborn sole survivor for maximum punished shepard and having more of an attachment to earth/humanity for lore

Attached: 1328515323320.jpg (320x272, 9K)

It is resolved because you intervene. If Shepard hadn't been around the Geth would have wiped the Quarians out when they decided to attack. it even tells you in game that the original conflict started because the Geth developed free-will and organics were threatened by this. Legion even shows you that the Geth only fought back because they wanted to survive.

He deserves his rest, I went for the destroy ending just for that last scene where's breathing. He makes his way back to Miranda, settles down and retires. The guy did enough.

Is a femshep playthrough worth it?

>you get to fuck an ugly paki
What joy.

Be honest Yea Forums, if Garrus was a gay option would you have fucked him?
It's a no from me.

Rome went to shit because it became too large and because the prize of controlling said territory was too great, hence the multitude of civil wars. The same would have happened with the Protheans. One of the conquered races would have rebelled or one of the main species would have decided to over-throw another and a civil war would have broken out.

Yes.

Haven't heard of that, care to link it?

But earthborn he is a petty criminal so he probably wanted away. Colonist makes more sense, while he yearns for home he is willing to keep going forward to secure humanitys future beyond Earth

No, I'm not a pidor homo faggot. Bros aren't for sex.

Earthborn quest is fucking dumb
>EY SHEP WE'RE YOUR OLD GANG DO SHIT FOR US OR WE'LL TELL ON YOU
>Either choose "yeah" or "nah fuck off"
>get nothing significant for completing the quest

nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/534

Ruthless colonist renegade shep is the most kino combination

You're not really a petty criminal you're a street kid with no parents. Technically a petty criminal i guess since shep probably stole food for survival and stuff, but being a street urchin trying to get by is different from a criminal doing crime on purpose. You join the army at 18.

To me just being from earth and having lived there feels more connected and makes earth getting attacked more impactful.

Thanks user

Is anyone unironically able to be a full renegade? Ive tried many times for a new experience but always start feeling like shit and going paragon

Some games Renegade is just being firm with what you want to do, other games Renegade is being a mustache twirling badguy. You gotta man the fuck up and spam that click, user.

Attached: 1567966418704.gif (480x270, 119K)

>he deserves his rest
okay but that means your willing to give up any sequel in shephards universe because there is no way around the endings unless its going to stay in Andromeda going forward. Or they could just drop the franchise which I know would be ideal for a lot of people

Its being renegade with your squad that makes me not want to do it, but if you paragon squad and renegade everyone else, it just feels stupid role playing. Only renegade options that are okay is against enemies

can you be more gay youfucing tranny

Cant romance kaidan if he dies, you just flirted with him

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: kaiash.jpg (1920x1080, 630K)

Save Kaidan, just to cock block James

Rude!

Let Kaiden die a cool dude

>What joy
Indeed.

Attached: 1.png (1658x2080, 3.17M)

man, this looks boring. I can't stand the animation or the choppy jetpack thing. Why did they write the dialogue for 14yo girls?

You remember phebe

He's okay.

Why be an engineer when you can be an infiltrator? Sniping with invisibility > drones

ANDROMEDA SQUADMATE TIER LIST:
GOD TIER:
Vetra
Drack
OKAY TIER:
Liam
Jaal
POOPEE TIER:
PB
ASARIBOO TIER:
Cora

Stop embarrassing yourself. Even Vega was a better addition than her.

Couldn't tell as I cant even bring myself to play the game anymore but from what I did, he seemed a decent character better than Cora for sure

Tali for life

Shes far too immature for shepard, plus not romancing an established character is pretty retarded, I think people defend this romancing are faggots who always play women but dont want a guy or Liara so defend this pointless addition

>kaiden turns into an annoying fag
>ashley turns into a retarded bimbo

>Even Vega was a better addition than her
Sure, but I can't /u/ Vega.

Liam is unironically a retarded nigger who for some reason thinks he's hot shit. He's the worst character by far.

Literally all other options are better than her. Hell, go for Samara for that sweet tease that you see in your animus.

What's the most fun class to play in 2?

Sentinel.

>What's the most fun class to play in 2?

Attached: 1.png (900x1200, 154K)

I remember having fun with Sentinel but I can't remember anything about it except you could detonate your armor.

At least you fight the geth colossus with that theme.

fucking EA user

Sentinel is pretty OP in ME1 and ME2, but is pretty limp in ME3 cause it got nerfed.
You can use both biotics and tech and are a jack-of-all-trades type character.

Nope, the theme ends before the Colossus fight. See for yourself (start watching at 4:50):
>youtube.com/watch?v=38RWgvO8qzY&list=PL0FE7D394C01058B9&index=51&t=0s

I see you are a man of taste.

You're right.
And dat Mako entry. I never thought of that.

>it got nerfed
Oh yeah, Tech armor in ME3 was pretty underwhelming and it influenced your cooldown or something. I still managed just fine with the powers I had plus Armor Piercing ammo bonus power. Oh, and I also only used M-7 Lancer so my cooldowns were ridiculously short - something like 2 seconds for Throw.

Attached: ME3_Lancer_AS.png (512x256, 54K)

C'mon people, keep the thread alive. Don't make me start posting links to Mass Effect pron.

I'm Commader Shepard

Just tickle her foot.

Attached: Citadel_Tali.png (746x430, 230K)

That's gay, step aside
>Male
>Earthborn
>War Hero
>Vanguard
>Paragon
>1: Liara
>2: Tali
>3: Tali

He’s a trophy hunter

>group of LGBTQ fags from the future
Your brain is poisoned by e-culture wars, sexual orientation barely even came up in ME2

I think there's some kind of DRM bypass for that. Something to do with the binkw32.dll file I believe

>Ashley sucks, she bitches at you for working with Cerberus
>Romances the one who HATES Cerberus
aight

Never occurred to me to try and take the make through that gap. I've always done it on foot.

I shot that guy in the fucking head in the middle of qoras den. The Turian C-Sec next to me was pleased

youtube.com/watch?v=C6UeKVJTvuo
I love this so much. Just replayed the whole trilogy for the first time since release of Me3 and this really stands out

>Mars
My brother of African descent! I loved how synth-heavy the song is when compared to orchestral diarrhea like Leaving Earth.

Posting pron it is then:
>mega.nz/#!U8YEgK4K!On8nq-RTtWG7o4AbHVcbG1EdtcyNMqwx7s7An1NVUiM
Good night not-/meg/!

Maleshep Spacer War Hero Renegade Vanguard Blueberry

Attached: 1448030737831.jpg (700x388, 53K)

>ME1
Colonist.
Torfan backstory.
Romance Liara.
Paragade (renegade dialogue is the funniest, paragon big decisions unlock the most content)
Any class that primarily makes use of the shotgun.
>ME2
Romance Jack, she has the best arc and cutest scenes.
Still paragade for reason above, plenty of great renegade scenes.
Sentinel, weapon of choice is Eviserator and occasionally the Cain. Makes Insanity a lot more fun because you can strip all armors/barriers and leave cover with impunity.
>ME3
Romance Jack.
Mostly paragon as renegade is genocidally evil and even the dialogue options tend to make him sound whiny.
Sentinel is pretty ruined, tend to go Vanguard or Engineer for their heavy power focus. Favorite weapon is Crusader shotgun.
Mods are required, cut out dream sequences and allow selection of multiplayer powers.

Attached: 1566722608701.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

Yes
At least my versions did

I couldn't get it to work so if one of you bastards spoon feed me that'd make my day.

I played a good guy unless I was up against enemies. If there was a renegade option to kill evil people then I would do it.
Other than that I was straight Paragon.

Andromeda is a fucking comedy. Galaxy Quest was a more exciting adventure (and had better lore too).

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

Attached: tequila se'lai.png (500x321, 252K)

Earthborn
War Hero
Bang Ashley
Dump her in ME2 and bang Tali
Destroy ending

welcome to the canon Mass Effect playthrough