MINUTES

MINUTES
HOURS
DAYS SINCE Yea Forums LAST CRIED OVER LINK'S AWAKENING

Attached: EFIbEOhVUAAa4id.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I watched a friend play it beginning to end. It's gotta be the cutest and most charming soulless game I've ever seen.

Is it good tho?

I can't believe Marin is fucking dead

I mean soulless aside, it's still Link's Awakening, so yes.

Did you like LA on the Gameboy?

Marin needs gerudo bbc.

Despite pestering my parents, I never owned a gameboy growing up, so I never got the chance to play it.

You'll probably like it

Have you played any old school style Zelda that isn't Zelda 2?

Sweet.

Couldn't get into Zelda 1, but I quite liked LTTP and ALBW.

>but I quite liked LTTP and ALBW.
It's just more of that but more quaint and due to the original being a handheld on an island the scope is more compact.

The toy model aesthetic is an abstraction of the limited looks of the original game.

It's the most literal "what if we just made this 3D" translation in gaming history.

They make such low quality content these days even though we know nintendo can make amazing games yet people just eat up their shit. Its pretty stupid

If only the patched the fps drop i would bother to download the pirated copy again.

I think she's a seagull now

I like to think she was always a seagull and just happened to wander into the Wind Fish's dream like Link. Everyone else is fucking dead though T____T.

You don't understand what abstraction is. The toy aesthetic doesn't work as an abstraction because it's fucking 3D.

They arent exactly dead, they are now part of Link's memories now, its a dream world that Link himself can visit in his sleep without worrying about nightmares

Wrong, this summer the switch got 3 great exclusives (Mario Maker 2, FE3H, and Astral Chain) and Luigis Mansion 3 is on the way.