Yea Forums will miss the Borderlands Halloween event just because of how much they hate Epic

>Yea Forums will miss the Borderlands Halloween event just because of how much they hate Epic

Attached: 1569150350878.jpg (610x710, 142K)

cant miss something if you never cared in the first place

oh no am I going to miss out on some BADASS™ skins?

People complain about epic game store forget that steam does jack shit. Because they KNOW they have the monopoly on everything. Steam drones coming to defend Valve and steam are only doing so because they know that EGS is a threat. Competition. People dont like competition between 2 platforms. Because that can make it so one or the other goes under. In turn. They lose all the money they spent on digital games and physical games that are now locked and useless forever.

BASED

Already released?

Surprised because nobody is talking about it

i can just play that event in borderlands 2

Discussion on Yea Forums is relegated to /vg/, a place that actually likes video games.

Literally this, they are afraid, they know that gaben is a lazy ass and Tim is much better developer (see source vs unreal)

Define monopoly
And tell me how is valve abusing it.
And keep in mind steam is tottaly optional devs dont need to use it or any other digital platform.

>NOOO PLAY MY REDDITLANDS EVENT

Attached: 1567952408980.png (782x758, 158K)

>competition

Attached: Dd_FHnkU0AAXYY0.jpg (623x623, 38K)

Its also competition. Competition is ALWAYS a good thing. Because it forces BOTH to improve. You look at EGS... You get free games every week. Encouraging people to go to them. What do you see at Valve? Nothing. They dont even stop to think. Hmm. Maybe we should do the same. They dont. Because they know they have the market monopoly and people refuse to switch to EGS. You look at most Steam users. How many games do they have? 100? 1000? People have spent who knows how much money on games that most if not all they have just played 1 hour and then stoped. Thousands of dollars spent on steam sales and stuff.

>shitty game with bullet sponge enemies and horrible weapons with no sense of power
Nah i'll stick with monster hunter word because i'm not a retard who buys whatever.

Attached: 0AF3A26C-7B61-4A58-80BA-FDCCF6BBF350.gif (300x196, 2.4M)

I'm playing classic anyway

You say its OPTIONAL.. But its not. If you make a game. You want it to sell. You have VERY few options. Majority use steam. So if you put the game on steam, get the most sales. You put on anything else. You risk pissing of people like the steam drones. Who complain about exclusivity. And if you want the definition of Monopoly. the exclusive possession or control of the supply of or trade in a commodity or service. They have the pc market.. They have the platform. NObody wants to go anywhere else Compare how many use steam, to the other platforms. And you see. People DONT have a choice. Its not like playstation has the playstation market, nintendo has the nintendo market, xbox having the xbox market. Steam has the pc market and they dominate the market. Without even lifting a finger. Evey fucking BOX has the steam logo on its back. Why? Because it has a monopoly.

Classic what?

Okay

wait, "event"? BL3 is games as service?

I'd rather play scream fortress.

>>shitty game with bullet sponge enemies and horrible weapons with no sense of power
>nah, i'll play a game where that's the entire premise instead

>Miss
Intentionally

This is the first time I wish I had a basedjack to post in response.

>Competition
>it's actually just a contest to own as many IP monopolies as possible
spotted the retard

is this you?

Attached: Steam_2019-09-22_19-15-31.png (641x400, 53K)

Wait, are they trying to turn borderlands into a fucking MMO now?

>competition is a good thing
Thing is, Epic doesn't compete by offering better features, they compete by bribing.
If Steam replies in any way, it will be by bribing them.
Hell, Steam keeps improving despite the fact that Origin and Uplay haven't been updated in years.

The delusion that Epic shills have with their "competition" is that they unironically think Valve will reply to bribing efforts by developing games.
It makes no sense at all.

Jokes on you, I hate Borderlands almost as much as I do Epic.

It will be cracked by then

>western games bad
>asian pedo games good