DAY TEN

DAY TEN
GIVE IT UP FOR DAY TEN

Attached: DAY EIGHT GIVE IT UP FOR DAY EIGHT.jpg (561x693, 135K)

>Borderlands
Fucking yawn. How's handball coming along

Based and fuck cucked Valve drones that would suck cock not attached to a woman or a futa to "own the libtards"

is it really 100% Denuvo or is it some chinese fork?

Enjoy your chink overlords, epic game cuck.

It's the same game as always. How can you be excited for this MMO grind shit?

I wish Rage 2 was actually good. It was just so underwhelming. We'll never get a fun better version of a game like Bulletstorm.

>It's the same game as always. How can you be excited for this MMO grind shit?

Yea Forums unironically shills WoW classic. What's surprising?

Randy could remove all DRM and hand deliver a copy to my door and I still wouldn't play it.

Stop shilling.

>Portrays youtubers and streamers on a negative light.
>still the same shitty writing as the prequel
Nah.

These games have always had shitty writing. Look at BL1 which made a big deal about this Vault thing, but literally nothing happens once it's opened except you fight a stupid monster.

You'll never crack it you shitheads

Attached: 0317_profile_randy_kristy_pitchford-26-1-696x1044.jpg (696x1044, 172K)

>Buy game
>Refund the game
>Still have the game and can play it freely
It just cracks itself

Why would you willingly give your credit card to Epic, something Steam drones seem to freak out about?

>B-B-BUT PREPAID CREDIT CARD!!1

Lotta work for a game you supposedly hate.

>another BL3 thread
>it's still about cracking
Is BL3 really that bad?

Man, when DRM can do illegal shit on your computer it sure is effective

i was hyped for it before it became known as an epic exclusive
the further down the line, the less hype i had
when the game finally released and i learned that the writers not only made the most retarded decisions you could make but were also worse at writing than burch, i lost all hope
cumulatively i have over 4k hours spent in all borderlands games, i still remember the fucking fomo when 2 came out and i couldn't play it because my pc was broken, it was legit painful to see people praising it and sharing screenshots from the game i wasn't able to play but desperately wanted to
right now i feel nothing, legit emptiness and indifference, maybe incredible disappointment

Attached: 12467876833.jpg (663x579, 38K)

Yeah, but I actually expected it to get better and at least they gave out Iridian weapons in that game.

Plus, I don't want to face the same chance that one of the main characters will die again like in BL2 and I can't really support anyone who just shits on independent people they can't control.

what is paypal

Light yourself on fire schizo.

>getting hyped for anything
>hyped for a Gearbox title of all things
This has to stop

bl2 is 7 years old
it was a different time

Attached: Football Season.png (679x734, 587K)

They can keep it

>liking borderlands

Attached: eva sponge.jpg (769x960, 109K)