What are some of your favourite weapons in video games, aesthetic wise?

What are some of your favourite weapons in video games, aesthetic wise?
For me, it's got to be this, the Holy Moonlight Sword and the Dragonslayer Spear.

Attached: Vqfc3Fv.jpg (600x800, 203K)

Leviathan Flail

Attached: Leviathan_Flail_render.png (3000x2250, 1.43M)

Then why did you post the Artorias sword? I really like the thin elegant rapiers. Silver Knight Straight Sword was fucking sexy as bollocks, and the Velkas Rapier had the sexiest moveset.

Attached: wdaw.jpg (275x598, 26K)

Attached: VSS-Vintorez-2.jpg (1956x966, 256K)

Attached: Staff_of_light_detail.png (687x836, 87K)

Attached: D38kIXiWAAEJiEB.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

Attached: Wattz 2000 Laser Rifle.jpg (1366x768, 105K)

oh, i love the silver knight stuff as well, and am mad as fuck that from pulled out a really dumb "muh balance" reason for not including the sword/spear in 3. but there's just something enticing about artorias's greatsword
based
i miss the wattz, wish it made it into nv, assume it would have if obsidian had more time to develop the base game considering that the other energy weapons from 1/2 made it in

Basically everything in pic related. Dark souls has some very nice weapons and armor as well, like the zweihander and the claymore (except for the retarded scabbard).

Attached: 3bd1c27cec5f167f2de45aae12e62795_original.jpg (700x401, 94K)

this bad motherfucker right here. shame we only get to use it by the end of the game
honorable mentions are ninja gaiden's tonfas and sol badguy's giant fucking lighter

Attached: Lucifer_DMC4.png (724x1698, 958K)

this fucking thing

Attached: Amygdalan_Arm_Showcase.jpg (1920x1080, 616K)

Attached: Ragnarok-ffxii.png (465x459, 68K)

i still miss it bros

Attached: ds.png (162x308, 41K)

Ol' reliable.
Special shoutout to Bloodborne's Blades of Mercy, as well as the Chameleos Long Sword from Monster Hunter.

Attached: shotel.png (189x287, 15K)

Polearms, i hate that spears have been overshadowed by swords as the hero weapon in most media, even in Dark Souls, i haven't found one person who said spears were viable it's always ''use this curved sword/halberd instead''

Attached: blue frisbees.png (640x544, 243K)

I think it's just a consequence of spears being a less interesting weapon for personal combat. Lot easier to get varied movesets out of a weapon that can slash and poke than just poke. Curious to see how spears will play out in Bannerlord, though, maybe the more advanced AI will allow for cool tactics with spear formations.

Sword of Hammerfall

Attached: 64901-sword-of-hammerfall.jpg (564x240, 43K)

try nioh, the spear in that is fun and viable for every fight in the game

Black Ops II is the only CoD I ever played online, and I used this in multiplayer with select fire, target finder and a stock
It was like having an aimbot, I didn't have to aim, just point at the little diamonds and shoot
Never been into PvP but friends dragged me along, I'd shit out UAVs, VSATs and Lodestars constantly with this fucking thing
EMP grenades too with Engineer perk
Grade A asshole, for sure

Attached: FALOSW.png (936x353, 91K)

10/10

Attached: Broken_Straight_Sword_(DSIII).png (512x512, 20K)

Plenty of spear variants have slashing motions, swordstaves (rarely seen though), glaives and naginatas which i guess are more halberds, look at something like Oberyn vs the Mountain from Game of thrones (not the best source i know) he spins it around, takes stabs, parries the sword, it's real fun to watch

Aye, but a more than a few of those moves are probably hard to standardise for a regular moveset without it looking goofy as all hell.
Would definitely be cool to see a swordstaff in a Souls game, though.

The nameless king in DS3 uses one which you can get, and some spears have slashing moves, best you can do for the other games is the Black knight halberd i think which is more of a glaive

speaking of, did they ever patch polearms back into this or do you still have to mod them back in because they were ''too powerful'' like polearms would have been against sword irl

based, one of the few things I'm sad to see won't come into oldschool

This is the correct answer.

Attached: models_AngelaSpoilers.jpg (1920x1080, 845K)