Why is Skull Kid so boring in this?

Why is Skull Kid so boring in this?

Attached: 1600.jpg (1600x800, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d6Spep2Qryhi1Om_lY_iLV21DsB-fTsu_0ZNtLIKCyk/edit#gid=1433568875
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why is young link so OP

>Adventure Mode
>need to get an A rank
>have to play Agitha

Attached: 1485FCF4-DA32-4776-A434-2C35610AED17.png (450x443, 100K)

Why is Tetra so cute?

Attached: 1564937841226.jpg (564x5696, 1.01M)

Is Great Fairy good or meme?

The ocarina sound is so annoying

She’s good for my dick

He's no more boring than the other characters but his ocarina toots do get old fast.

I guess I'm just disappointed he doesn't utilize anything from the final boss in MM. Majora really should've been another weapon for him.

FOUR HEROES DLC WHEN

Attached: 1567586986912.png (507x640, 310K)

I have a lot of fun with him. His moves are good but repetitive since he has once specific move for every situation

Attached: HW Tiers.png (1063x834, 675K)

ENDLESS. MAGIC.
He doesn't even need Fariy support magic to be OP like others, he just gets more OP because of it.

A reminder that you can go back towards such maps once you've gotten Rank 3/4 weapons that can have the attack up skills so she doesn't feel like molasses. She's actually good, but she lives and dies off of attack speed.

Gibdo's are the WORST

How tho

>Everyone bitches about Agitha and Tingle
>First time I've seen someone at last bring up the real horror of fucking slow ass projectiles that don't even travel far ring shitter Wizzro
Thank you for that.

>Finally unlock summoning ring for Lana
Holy shit, this is great. Neat attacks and I get to watch Lana shake her butt half the time.

I don't get it. Tingle is the definition of fun.

How?

Where do I find Toon Link's hidden weapon? I've cleared almost the entirety of Great Sea at this point.

On the Spirit Tracks map

Dude's styling on enemies flying everywhere like a madman, what's not to like?

>Slow ass attacks
>Attacks with almost zero range
>Nothing combos into each other even WITH attack speed boosts
>His one GOOD attack with ANY sort of range and juggle is at the very END of his attack combo.
>His heavy function actually makes him WORSE when active.
I mean animations are nice, but gameplay he's one of the worse hands down.

Cause Sakurai is right for not making him into a Smash fighter.

I'm glad Multiplayer exists. Just give someone your maxed out Link and let him clear the map for you.

Kill yourself Smashfag, this is a HW thread

Just like he's right with making Toon Link and Young Link slow and fast versions of normal Link instead of utilizing what actually makes them unique, right?
HW respects Zelda way more than Smash Bros ever will.

Skull Kid originally had no moves aside from dropping a moon on everybody.

She's a contender for the worst "character" in the game.

His heavy function is super weird. Does it just trigger randomly after applying it?
I do think the flying YYX combo and the raining rupees combo are genuinely fun to use though.

Hyrule Warriors is better than Smash

Nope, it triggers either when you roll/dodge, or in a combo that makes you jump. As such you actually can't use i-frames while it's active, as it gives none off it's own and replaces all of your i-frame options with itself.
It is really bad and makes me question what even is the use.

Now if only HW would give attention to the Capcom handheld titles. It's such a glaring blind spot.

Attached: Onox.png (527x656, 443K)

I wish Tetra's focus Spirit would turn her into Zelda

Attached: EB2bAE7X4AEaJ3L.jpeg.jpg (680x482, 55K)

And deliberate. KT and Capcom hate each other

Show a single fucking proof of this. I fucking dare you to show a proof that Capcom has any legal or any other power over Zelda games they've made.

That's what I hear. But it's the players who lose out, not Capcom. It's childish and Capcom gains nothing from their inclusion.

Attached: hyrule_goddesses_by_lumi_mae.jpg (723x818, 490K)

>Tetra
>fun
>Toon Link
>a blast
List invalid

Who's your favourite Hyrule Warriors character?

Attached: linkle_inquisitive.webm (480x700, 3M)

wizzro infinites is based

How does Spinner Link's X move work?

Young Link. Fierce Deity is amazing, wish he used it in Smash.

Cia. Crazy bitch who wants the MC's dick is under-explored territory.

Attached: 1542101689515.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

Ravio or Toon Zelda.

I have like 100 hrs into this and still haven't found a single fairy

Same here, am I doing something wrong? Where the fuck are they and what do they even do?

They're in specific adventure map squares in predetermined pots. One of the easiest to get is in the map right above the starting square in the base Adventure map. You can have a limited number of fairies (you'll realistically only use one, the one you like the looks of), and those you release (which is an important mechanic for leveling them) return to squares they were found in.

Fi was my favorite to use. I haven't played as any of the characters the 3DS added though.

Move toon link down a tier, move cheat mode link up a tier, move shiek up a tier, move shortstack midna down two tiers, move all 3 lanas down a tier, move tingle up a tier.

you dont use spinner

They really expect people to go around breaking all the pots? That's kinda stupid

If the map has a fairy there's an icon for it in the items box on the map, come on son

>it's an Agitha level

Oh, must've missed it.

>it's an King Dodongo doesn't open his fucking mouth level

Attached: hate.png (240x240, 45K)

I love Agitha. I'm always happy when the game lets me use her. Her two moves that summon giant beetles to clear crowds is super satisfying to use. Plus she's a cutie.

Zant is the most fun character in the game

>it'a a get 1500 KO level but you just get the usual 1200 KOs

Just save your magic for him.

>it's a maneater stalks bombards your keep without you noticing because there's a hundred objectives popping up map

Attached: 1501183300187.jpg (789x792, 127K)

I'm glad I'm not the only one. His moves are strong but require timing instead of just mashing. He's underrated.

>mechanic invalidated thanks to repair technician fairy

Why is Sheik so fucking broken?

>water shield armor
>bolero of fire absolutely destroys boss's stamina bars
>you can rush her level 4+ weapon in koholint really fucking soon

Is there any way to see how many KO's you need for A rank?
It's bullshit how almost every map is 1500 then suddenly they change it to 2000.

Slow specials

The pirate princess and her boyfriend are crazy fun. Shut your mouth

Attached: 3128.png (752x555, 128K)

You can? Getting that shit right now. Shiek is one of my favorites in this.

this isnt a game for pacifists user

>it’s an ai Marin takes over half the map episode
best girl has the only competent ai in game.

Yes, you don't even need to unlock her level 2-4 weapons first. Shit's broken

Tetra on virtue of how badly I wanted her, but Twili Midna stands out for how much better she turned out than I ever expected

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d6Spep2Qryhi1Om_lY_iLV21DsB-fTsu_0ZNtLIKCyk/edit#gid=1433568875

Under miscellaneous info

Attached: 54717709_p24.png (600x900, 212K)

>THAT map

Attached: The_Imprisoned_-_HW.png (2000x2000, 2.83M)

Most characters/movesets added in the base HW Legends game were rather boring compared to the older ones or the Legends DLC. Tetra and Trident Ganondorf were pretty uninspired too animation-wise. Only Linkle really stands out.

>There's no Deku/Goron/Zora version for Young Link

Attached: 1509027536356.png (272x281, 113K)

I can't fucking stand playing as Lana. I would rather be forced to play skull kid only at max sound effect volume than that bitch.

They were probably designed not to strain the 3DS too much.

I guess they thought those would be repetitive with Darunia and Ruto playable

Hyrule Warriors Impa is my perfect woman.

Why wouldn't I use base Link's coolest weapon?

I was trying not to be too hard on Lana but I really don't like OCs in my Zelda fanservice game

I fucking hate that plant that you have to hit with your boomerang and doesn't always fully hit so you have fucking wait until it decides to become vulnerable again. At least you could still damage the Dodongo, albeit very little.

They treated impa really well in the game, I was impressed

Same. The fact that Lana gets the Deku Spear instead of adding Saria for it is lame.
Volga is somewhat okay though since he's based on Volvagia.

I feel like the idea behind the summoning gate could have worked for Malon

Be thankful this game was made right after Skyward Sword instead of Breath of the Wild

Volga, Cia, and Linkle are all enjoyable to play. Lana is just shit, nothing she does is even remotely fun. Waifuniggers just like her shitty jpop hula hoop.

The logic behind Skull Kid doing a bicycle kick on a tiny moon football confuses me to no end

believe me I fucking am

>implying that is out of character

How do you do the one hit maps?

Don't get hit

realize everything one hits everything
abuse the fast, long ranged attacks everyone has access to and win

Nah but where did the tiny moon come from?

Use Bow and snipe anyone bigger than a grunt

From space, I reckon.

>Crossover between all the games in a huge franchise
>Tons of possible fun characters to use
>Make shit OC instead
Legit what the fuck were they thinking?

You could say that about any of the characters and the game itself. It's all the same shit.

Where else in the whole franchise are you going to find a cleavage this deep?

Attached: file.png (800x800, 484K)

I wish I was Link.

Lazers are cool

It's what KT does.

Twilight Princess Telma

The fuck is this?
A comic for Minish?!!

>he thinks one of the top 5 characters is boring
Do you not enjoy laser eye beam shooting things? Better question is who the fuck though it was OK to give people like Fi a solo Adventure mode map where they have to kill giant bosses. Fuck that.

Good for everyone that ain't a pole smoker user.

I think Imp Midna is actually the least fun character in the game for me. At least Ruto and Agitha become somewhat bearable with attack speed up.

>Spinner Link
>boring
Th-thanks

His one cool thing is doing Kamen Rider style kick when he breaks WPGs and that's it. His range and moveset is awful.

I got definitive edition and its great, but man locking most of the tier 2 weapons behind a map needing the hammer you get a few missions from the end of the wind waker story (which needs completion of the main, ganondorf, linkle and Cia stories to get to) felt pretty bad

Attached: 1553866562635.jpg (1037x540, 780K)

>Hate each other
Why?

Midna/Twili Midna/Toon Link

Attached: Doggy.jpg (530x1254, 178K)

I guess there really is a character for everyone. I enjoy using Ruto even though she's the definition of mid tier.

The deku stick sucks hard balls. Im glad Lana have it so i only have to use it when its mandatory for a reward. Book lana is ok

There is like 4 OCs in the game and two of them are a Hero unit Poe and humanoid Volvagia. Even cia is enough of warlock to fit in. J-pop idol tend to stick tho

Getting level 4 stuff early makes Level 2-3 stuff spawn too, right?

Yes, but if you want to unlock the skills on the master sword, they must be unlocked properly as well

I have a general bias against Link in this game because I can play as Link in about a million other games. I'm here for the characters who don't normally get the spotlight.

Attached: 1533934300359.jpg (600x476, 62K)

Well fuck. I don't have anyone local to help me with the game so I'm gonna be stuck doing Adventure mode alone for months.

Capcom's suing KT

I managed to pull it off. Hang in there

Attached: D9amuTEU8AAMXm6.jpg (1200x850, 87K)

I can understand that. I use Midna almost exclusively since it's the only game she's playable.

>messenger shows up, and he is 5 steps from his destination
But why.....

Attached: 1550178151312.png (562x527, 244K)

>Has one of the best "base taker" attacks.
>"Boring"

At least she gets to do something when you're playing as Wolf Link. On the other hand, HW eased a lot of salt for me over how Tetra was treated in all of her games. Even here, she's considered low tier, but I can't complain about how her fighting style matches up to what I would've expected.

Attached: 65103183_p29.jpg (560x700, 327K)

Good =/= Fun
That attack is so good you end up using it way to much. That said. I still like him but have to force myself to make use of his cooler but less useful attacks

But I like linkle's pegasus boot.

I just get far enough away to bait it. Works 80% of the time.

>your messengers spawn across the map with their paths blocked by 4 moblins or morale boosted volga

>you can rush her level 4+ weapon in koholint really fucking soon
Can you get other good weapons early? I just got HWDE after playing the DS version for 200hrs.

Attached: TP Zelda and Midna.jpg (1024x1280, 527K)

I found it way more enjoyable to skip straight to tier 3 and up weapons. I forget how but I managed to get the 4+ Epona (not the dual element one) and used him to scoop up all the weapons from missions where you get to bring a second character
also remember that using a bomb on the lorule map causes every mission to give shitloads of rupees, which you can use to level up characters

Like like slamming niggas with her hair