NINTENDO

NINTENDO

Attached: 15964604756875.gif (512x288, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhuge_Liang
gamerant.com/genshin-impact-game-zelda/
twitter.com/yosp/status/1157059989426462720
youtube.com/watch?v=nJPERZDfyWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>TIANANMEN

Are you really this retarded?

Attached: doommad.png (592x650, 288K)

Too much SOUL in one gif

What game is this

Sony is literally copying botw.

>gif

Why are the Chinese so fucking shameless?

Seriously, what's wrong with them? Are they simply devoid of creativity?

I dont read moonrunes

Can't copyright game mechanics.

Probably because their schools prioritize technical ability over creativity. Got to fit in to honor your family and not make the government chimp out.

>single player game with mobile RPG "combat" trying to be botw
People are going to rate this game high simply because they hate nintendo, and actual reviews are going to be 3/10 because it will be a shit game

Copyright is a foreign concept.

I don't think botw earned it's good scores with the combat.

Genshin Impact
It's a mobile/PC/PS4 game made by a chinese company that has made a few mobile action games.
They have fantastic artists but aren't very original. Most if not all of their game ideas are taken from other games.

This is their latest game which copies BotW obviously and Nintendo babies are mad that it's copied and Sony babies are mad that Sony is promoting it and it's a blatant rip off instead of something original or something that follows their usual formula.

What im saying is the game has nothing going for it and the combat is literally the same thing that every mobile action game uses

Maybe I'm crazy but I don't consider BotW an especially creative game so I'm not outraged that another game is shamelessly ripping it off.

is that a direct animation rip of the botw fire?

>Are they simply devoid of creativity?

Yes. Look at their sports. They're good at sports like speed skating and swimming because it's just "do thing really fast". They're good at shit like gymnastics and figure skating because they just recreate what the coach tells them to. They're awful at sports like soccer and basketball because there are too many moving parts for them to plan out every possibility

Mao & communists destroyed creative China

Before them, China was great

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhuge_Liang

>That FPS

>Nintendies mad cause blantant copies
>Snoyboy mad cause its not a movie game
>PCtard mad cause chinese
>Thread seethes 24/7

Attached: (47).png (563x542, 260K)

I'm only seething because I am unable to talk about Zelda anymore unless it's about this dumbass clone, how soulless LA is or how terrible BotW is. Any other subject is dead in the water.

Attached: EBH0PKYVAAA84vQ.jpg (1200x898, 173K)

dude chinese japs and koreans are super good in table tennis, chinese people in table tennis also have invented their own grip style, that pen holding grip, which is pretty much standard grip and kind of a must learn in table tennis

I'd rather play as a cute girl desu

Awww Switchy Witchy fans angry

lmao mad as fuck

I legit thought this was some mod for BotW
that character looks like that vtuber that's only relevant as a banner on 4chin

Creators of this of acknowledged botw as a big inspiration.
why is nintendo only allowed to be inspired by other games, like in mario rabbids?
State of Play wouldn't have existed if it wasnt for Nintendo Direct. it happens.

I hope the pc version is harder than the mobile version or has a difficulty select. I don't want my difficulty tuned to mobile controls

Well maybe if botw wasn't so garbage we wouldn't need chinks to come in and do it right

>Make game inspired by other game while innovating on and improving the concept
Why do people act like this is a bad thing? Just because it's the Chinese doing it?

>and the combat is literally the same thing that every mobile action game uses
I don't think you've actually played any phone games because Honkai Impact 3rd is by far the best action game on phones, nothing else even comes close.

90% sure that's the BotW fire and updraft effect ripped straight out of the game. Do the bugpeople not even care enough to make anything themselves?

So it's literally just a touhou botw mod?

would be better if it wasn't anime trash

Yes

The Chinese business model is pretty much: If what you're going to do hasn't been proven to work elsewhere then don't bother.

>Sony babies mad
Honestly I haven't seen this, a lot of Sony fans are actually hyped for this game (me included), because it looks good and it's kinda similar to botw

Attached: 7ba.gif (300x198, 365K)

Are people going to protest the next ass creed release for stealing from BOTW as well lol

>State of Play wouldn't have existed if it wasnt for Nintendo Direct. it happens.
A better question is why it took this long

Except the Chinese seldom innovate over the original.

Why do people do this?

Generally you are correct, but in this case they already are by having BOTW with combat that isn't complete shit.

In this case they are
Botw is garbage, I regret paying full price for the switch version, I should have tried to find a cheap copy of the wiiu version so I would feel less scammed.

WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

I believe consoles were banned in China until recently. A lot of those people probably had botw as their first major console game.

what launcher on pc? their website is absolute cancer to use

you're just proving his point, they can hit a ball back and forth really fast

name a single good chink game right now

>this board would literally fellate bugmen ripping stuff off just to shit on NINTENDO MAN BAD
Where did we go wrong?

>when you've had no games for so long you begin consuming literally chinese knock offs

HIRE

Rabi-Ribi

I like Nintendo.
I am doing it because I hate botw specifically and hope Nintendo takes the improvements made by genshin impact and puts them into botw2

I think that pixel cyberpunk scp game looks cool.

The biggest offense isn't how they just copied BoTW, it's how soulless it looks. Offline MMO.

>Nintendo made Mario rabbids

Improvements such as mobile game waiting timers?

This game look fucking like shit .... It's like the anime edition ps2 port of botw

chinks are so shameless

Attached: 1550545239440.png (396x385, 108K)

Speaking of rip offs, when is the next State of Play? Heard we were getting some Ghost of Sushi info.

BotW really made the series impossible to discuss on vee.

>Thinking apehoop requires creativity

Prove it.

Cool it with the racism

At least they're doing something productive with their time and not posting stupid normie frog shit on 4channel

At least we don't fall into sinkholes daily

>BOTW IS SHIT
>NOOOO THE CHINKS ARE COPYING IT NOT BECAUSE ITS GOOD AND GOTY

Attached: 1566825416850.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Chinese are devoid of soul. They are the byproduct of soulless engineering. A Chinese person is not a person. It is a robot that is programmed to do its job until it dies.

Game of the year was Mario oddesssy, an actually good Nintendo game.

gamerant.com/genshin-impact-game-zelda/

All of their other mobile games have microtransactions and paywalls that you can pay to progress and such, so its more than confirmed.
You can also see PS fanboys praising the devs here for bringing the game to the "Playstation Nation"
twitter.com/yosp/status/1157059989426462720

>Sony made this game

Mario Odyssey isn't a masterpiece

They're copying it because it's popular, it being good or not isn't even a consideration.

>people don't like uninspired ripoffs
wow insane dude i can't even comprehend this

unironic cope

unironic learn how selling a product works, you have the fancy thing that gets popular, and then you have a bunch of copycats who want a peice of that pie.
I'm not saying botw is good, I'm saying it being good or not is not something the chinese give a shit about, they're copying the popular thing in the hopes that some money splashes their way.

>it's going to have mobage cancer because the devs previous games have mobage cancer
The previous Zelda games had dungeons and look where we are now

It is compared to the utter trash that is botw

BotW had 4 dungeons, short and samey though

This. But it doesn't matter how much they try to copy it because they don't understand what made it so great

Ideas cannot be copyrighted.
youtube.com/watch?v=nJPERZDfyWc

t. seething americuck.

Attached: 1562865895808.webm (1920x910, 2.96M)

IQue.

Enjoy your mobile BOTW with microtransactions & generic anime.

No microtramsactions have been confirmed.

Not really, I've been coming to Yea Forums since 2006 and this place has rarely had quality Zelda threads. Most are posts like zelda cycle is real, which is honestly pretty true, or the first zelda I ever played is the best, i.e. Minish Cap fags.

We have a based man over here

KEK. The state of Pokemon.

I love how 5 indie devs can make a better game than botw in much less time. All those botw budget meme about beeing 100 million has been a joke since the beginning. Botw has the scope of a indie game ninfags pay 60 dollar for

Botw was garbage I hope this is better.
Gave up the game at zora's domain early on.

It's from the team that made Honkai Impact which is Bayonetta if it was more styled like an anime

>Gave up before the first dungeon
You made the right call, it didn't get any better.

Honkai Impact 3rd has the character switching mechanics to go with the RPS enemy weaknesses, so that sets it apart. Really the only similarity with Bayonetta is that it's an action game and dodging attacks slows down time, and it's not like Bayonetta invented that either.

So once this game comes out on the Switch, are the snoybois going to call it shit and pretend they were never interested in it?

why is sony so fucking pathetic? a literal copy of breath of the wild done by literal subhuman chinks

Attached: dialing 8.webm (640x480, 29K)

China has one of the deepest histories in this world... Is this a sign of what is to come for every other culture? Are we going to turn into shitting in public ugly apes?

because foreign copyrighting effectively literally does not exist over there because China has no reason to side with anyone else but China

SIXTY FOUR

Stay mad

>chinese company
>They have fantastic artists but aren't very original. Most if not all of their game ideas are taken from other games.

Not surprising. Chinks always gotta steal.

I haven't played it in a while tbqh

Why japan stole the noodles then?

Seethe

>mewtwo's floppy ear things
k-kawaii

This, I am impressed this is the first time something like this is happening
You can't copyright mechanics, rules, techniques or algorithms.
Although you can copyright their presentation. For example, Apple copyrighted the "slide to unlock" phone thing, and Android got sued for millions over copying it. "Slide to unlock" is technically a system/mechanic, but it was copyrighted. So surely Nintendo could copyright the presentation of "creating a fire that creates a visible upstream air that allows the player to jump over it and deploy a glider"

Attached: 1543214535369.jpg (301x267, 25K)

Why arent we fucking boycotting pokemon

There's a difference between being inspired by a game and ripping-off a game.
God Eater is a good example of being inspired by the Monster Hunter formula, but makes changes to the concept (more action and story-focused and cute girls), Genshin Impact only has cute girls going for it, the rest looks like a straight copy of BotW.

>You can't copyright mechanics, rules, techniques or algorithms.
Technically, arguably, relatively speaking, you can "copyright" the later

>the rest looks like a straight copy of BotW
Except the combat system being completely different, which is good because BOTW's combat sucked.
An actual rip-off is shit like Chinese Battlefield Heroes or Chinese TF2.

Genshin has a completely different combat system

route memorization over problem solving is the staple of third world countries education

wow, Yea Forums is really fucking desperate to hold onto the zelda cycle