Why can't I blackmail her? I doubt her job would allow this kind of shit on the sides

Why can't I blackmail her? I doubt her job would allow this kind of shit on the sides.

Attached: 1552346837106.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

because the protagonist is a decent human being

There's literally an ending where you join sides with the perfume bottle and continue to be a phantom thief while the world basically heads towards a bad end.

youtu.be/e1aih2LcozM

That would defeat the purpose of the game.

Because she's shallow waifu pandering meant to entice horny teenage boys and otaku who wish they had been molested by their homeroom teacher not an actual character and Persona 5 isn't a true rpg

Even if you wanted to be an absolute berk, to do so would incriminate yourself, a minor, soliciting an adult service. You git.

You're so naive. She's a glorified callgirl.

god I wish that were me

Attached: 1563347011051.png (2452x1496, 1.06M)

She will send her yakuza sugar daddy against you. How else do you think she can cover up her prostitution work?

But why.

interesting

No you haven't.

Attached: 1564700121180.png (949x82, 14K)

blackmail her for what? she doesn't have money. you don't even have to blackmail her for her vagina, or to get her to clean.

Fun fact, this is the first use of gamer on this site, in /hsg/ of all places

Attached: cumbrain.png (493x279, 26K)

Beautiful filter association

Why would you want to? She's already being blackmailed as part of her route, and helping her out gives you really good benefits.

Amazing, it was in response to IPGD. If only we had known then how that cancer would metastasize. Both she and the word.

I WANT KAWACUMMI TO clean my room

i hate seeing things come full circle like this

He's literally a criminal.