Untitled

strawpoll.me/18681965

Attached: 5ACCBA6D-BA2B-4949-9648-77D0C13C2ED7.jpg (1024x996, 123K)

I've had sex once.
I'm so stressed about it that I stop getting hard the moment I put on a condom.
Everything is fine, but the moment I tell myself that I'm "going in", I panic.
Three girls in a row now.

Attached: 074DCD96-2EA1-4F38-A830-031616FB63CB.jpg (480x480, 22K)

i'm a 27 years old virgin

Not uncommon I think
this was the case the first time I tried to have sex but didn't freak out too much, just waited a few days and tried again
It probably would've happen again if I was really into the girls but I've only been lukewarm towards those who would actually fuck me

Jesus Yea Forums why can‘t you just be normal

Attached: C8650D7D-83A7-45A7-8D9C-FD1AB2ECCB7B.jpg (782x490, 60K)

MMMH TITS... BOOOOOOBSSSSSS
AAAAUUUGGGHGHHGHGHH
I'M COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING

Reminder that it's only going to get worse with age, despite what online charlatans are saying: "dude work out and get money you'll get bitches in no time"
False, women care about personality and looks first and foremost. Personality doesn't get better and neither does looks if you're severaly unattractive.

That doesn't mean uglier people can't get girlfriends but you need a tight social circle and be an outgoing person. That applies to none of us.

Looks like we're the new normal.

28 here.
Unlimited cosmic power is within reach.

Attached: 1410394052802.gif (300x296, 44K)

>all these non virgins
this website is fucking irredeemable

BASED

33 here. It's all a lie! Improve your life now! Don't wait!

>tfw my longest gf of 3 years was a glorified fuck toy

this literally retarded sex haver shitforbrains think they have anything to add to any conversation higher level than reddit...

Begone, succubus! I will not stray from the path!

Attached: 1446405895332.jpg (500x524, 190K)

Hadn't the sex been had yet ?

Why are there so many non-virgins on this chinese anime board? Fuck you guys, shouldn't you be on reddit

You lie! You just want the powers to yourself! Turning 30 this saturday, you wont deny me my birthright!

Yep, you must be really social first and foremost. The more women you encounter, the more chances you have, but it's obviously still not enough to guarantee success.

When you ascend to godhood please remember us here on your favorite mongolian kumis brewing cartoon board.

>implying

>0% female celibates by 2016
cant be true... can it?

It's an edit.

MY BROTHER

This is the sole cause of me not having a gf. They always think it's because I think they're ugly.

Attached: 1545831423541.gif (540x205, 2.94M)

Does intercrural, oral, etc. count?

>first gf was a pastor's daughter saving herself for marriage. She'd give me super sensual head that edged me for ages mixed with thigh massages, dry grinding, and lots of groping but wouldn't stick it in anywhere downstairs.
>second gf had clap and we only dated two months so i never stuck it in her and kept to safe stuff
>third was terrified of getting pregnant so we only ever 69'd or did anal despite me trying to convince her condkms were safe enough

I really do wanna date a girl into PIV one day lads

its not, also lying is a thing

Woman here, why is this place so full of losers?

the female race is somewhere between human and animal

>tfw girl and still a virgin

Attached: 1566542071022.png (701x549, 479K)

jesus christ Yea Forums
just go in a club, you are basically two conversations away from sex

Attached: 1536995078136.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

In my opinion it doesn't even matter how many women you encounter, if you're a bitter jaded guy, if you're not much of a conversationalist, if you don't have any highly interesting hobbies, then nobody is going to have an interest in you, (unless you're a 8/10 Chad).
Personality really is everything.

Where the fuck do you even live where it works like this?

have sex

It was all a ploy by women to remove undesirable men from the market. They all believe they have a chance at the perfect man, no matter how unattainable their ideal. They trick weak willed men into complacency, as to not be intercepted by them. Foolishly, they're only leaving themselves out to dry, as the desirable men eventually marry and there are only so many. Essentially destroying you and themselves.

The only way to stop this, is to stop listening to their lies, and put yourself back on the market. Women need a strong hand to avoid this kind of thing.

Attached: 1553727431279.jpg (1484x1150, 74K)

Same here for me, my dick is also an enigma in that sometimes it takes a lot of effort to cum and other times I cum in a femtosecond. I still don't understand what causes it but every time I'm with a woman I either struggle to get hard or I manage to but bust immediately. Maybe this is a sign that I shouldnt be fucking

Attached: 1568614159078.png (615x583, 773K)

provide sexual intercourse with me

Name

imagine if all fujoshits looked like this
imagine the SMELL

Attached: __fukawa_touko_danganronpa_and_danganronpa_1_drawn_by_naso4__91fe2ede4f433a9efc4289e443ff67e3.jpg (800x800, 121K)

You can trace the birth of Tinder with near scientific precision here.

user, in clubs you can't have a convo in the first place because the place is loud as fuck. Your only option is try to dance with someone and hope she doesn't find you awkward and repulsive.

I'd rather die than consider entering such vulgar places. Stinky people, sticky surfaces and drugs galore. No, id rather stay at home and play vidya.

Epic, the sex-havers should have sex with the virgins

Attached: virgins.png (671x331, 15K)

Tinder makes it really easy if you‘re 7/10 and up

Nothing short of a global collapse could revert this situation, friend.
You don't counter-act the jewish-marxists by simply "rising up", the entire West needs to be brought down. Post-modernism must end.

>31 soon 32
>completely broken at this point, in no way do I interact with women nor do I have anything to offer even if I did
What’s even the point of getting in shape, if all it buys me is more of this?

>that dip in female
We wizards-in-training might be pathetic and sad, but those whores are just plain disgusting

Fuck that I'm virgin by choice. I've got no time for any of you.

how can I find a gf who browses Yea Forums
I can't settle for being in a relationship with someone who isn't a racist self hating narcissist like me

I’ve been to 3 clubs and had the same awful experience in every single one.
>everyone is already in a group
>see couples everywhere
>try and start a convo with a chick that looks around my age
>”sorry I’m taken”
>sit at a table for 20 minutes drinking
>leave
never again.

in reality
anywhere but the bedroom, really

this, most girls text me first

Attached: AD5BED80-10E1-417A-B727-C99ED976F498.jpg (1239x2685, 868K)

Open your bussy then.

I am not a virgin in fact I had a band when I was 18 and I got a lot of pussy but then one ex made me so depressed I just decided to enjoy anime and games so I don't care about sex anymore not worth to trow your life away for 5 seconds of pleasure.

You dont dance with a girl unless she dances on you, because you look like a creep if you start trying to dance with a girl minding her own business.

>won't someone please think of the women
ha ha fuck you

Attached: 1347625188661.gif (231x263, 9K)

Yep tried to live that life for a year. It was awful and I still didn't get laid.

I'm saving myself for marriage. I don't care what people think.

So no sex at the age of 30 is a wizard right? and sage at the age of 40...what about 50? or 60?

You can do that all you want, but good luck finding a partner who has too.

Why are you talking to that asian girl, and noth the objectively cuter Tara?

Sure you are bucko

Attached: cd02e467ac6310d2.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

Archmage at 50. If you die a virgin you come back as a lich.

based

Based, also twice as many women wait until marriage than men but religion is the primary motivator.