Why does Yea Forums hate character designs in CP2077?

Why does Yea Forums hate character designs in CP2077?

Attached: 159536465476.jpg (6073x8640, 3.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-13-cd-projekt-red-says-cyberpunk-2077-will-have-multiplayer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They want everyone to be a generic Moe blob.

It looks genuinely retarded. Like BL meets Rage.

it's not that good but i don't hate it

Because they never show Corp stuff

BETTER GET READY TO DIE
GET READY TO DIE
GET READY TO DIE
GET READY TO DIE
GET READY TO DIE

I don't. They look fine, the OP is a good example of the fucked up body horror you'd expect in a cyberpunk game.

The whole "backlash" is just a vocal minority of underage spammer faggots who don't actually hate the game, but think it's funny to shit on it and make the same tiresome threads over and over.

>Why do gamers hate ugly characters?

They feel very generic, which is a disappointment after TW series had some of the best art direction in AAA gaming history.
But then again, I kinda anticipated this. TW series took great advantage of the history, culture and tradition of where the studio came from. CP77 has no such advantage.

I still will maintain that CDPR should have gone for Night Watch or some kind of their own spin on east-european urban fantasy or something, instead of going after American sci-fi franchise.
It may not end up being bad, it's just kinda... it feels like it wastes some of the best assets the studio has.

Attached: 1566501030515.jpg (1901x1242, 297K)

Am I going to be able to play as a cute trap or not?

Attached: 2017-06-29-his-trap-side.png (1000x1533, 656K)

>watch a black man's game
>complain about the abundance niggers
seriously though, what did /vee/ mean by this?

Attached: .1.jpg (853x1280, 938K)

Attached: punk.png (383x527, 207K)

goddamn it I hate it when devs shoehorn in some shitty self-insert character! it makes me so mad!

Even worst, He visit Yea Forums and a fucking weebshitter.

I'll just kill all of them.

No! Give ME Bug wife!

Attached: Small Bug.jpg (308x499, 26K)

I kinda hate how they made her so ugly. I get that she's called sasquatch for a reason, but damn if she wouldn't do some shit to my dick if they at least made her face somewhat cute

>there's a chance that I've argued with him while shitposting this game
neat

Borderlands-tier.

That's unironically an absolute great design.
It's a great mix of body-horror and the colorful art they are going for. Looks actually menacing.
Also for you redpilled faggots: The women choose men parts, because men are stronger than women.
It's like it was made for Yea Forums.

>worst

there's probably other women in her gang who have a similar physique

essentially, this
you don't understand, you're on a weeb forums, a good chunk of "people" just want a sexy looking character they can jack off to and thats it
just point and laugh

Some of it is a bit of a mixed bag and maybe a bit needlessly busy. You can have nice designs with a simpler approach as well

Attached: nightcityhuge.jpg (900x533, 341K)

I hope so, and I hope you can fuck them :)

I'm laughing at homos like you who want ugly women for progressiveness or some shit, or maybe you're a landwhale who doesn't like seeing women more attractive than you

i hope so too

>Jacked up to fuck augmented roid monsters
>Look like a plate of meaty smashed shit

Looks about right.

We don't want ugly women retard. I just want characters that fit the narrative. She's ugly because it showcases the grotesque nature of cyber implants. Not every character needs to be fap bait.

>progressiveness or some shit
oh for heaven's sake, spare me your burger politics, im not even western
i love seeing attractive women but i don't expect some jacked up female with male implants to look attractive in any way
don't @ again

>tfw you will never suck her massive bionic cock

i can't figure out why!

Attached: 1567755862519.png (688x484, 503K)

>you will never disable her cybernetic implants and dominate her asshole while she lays there totally helpless
ftfy

you're defending a game that doesn't have attractive women at all because "hurrr weebs just want to fap"

That sounds groovy too user, I like the way you think.

>villain
>ugly
the way it is

Attached: 1567895494809.png (721x961, 614K)

That corp chick was hot as fuck and the V female character. Seethe at something else.

expectations VS reality
>I can't wait for these dumb Pollack fucks to go under after it flops

Attached: 1567914493014.jpg (1280x1391, 282K)

He's just angry because the new dead or alive sucks ass. Bet the faggot won't even post his wrist to prove that he's not a total fatass

it's this. they played too much monster hunter and can't handle interesting design.

>this manjaw is hot as fuck
>this is the only NPC you faggots could cite as "attractive"
lol

Attached: 1566311351266.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

She is hot as fuck. Not my fault you want Hatsune Miku face number 578.

So you actually think there won't be attractive women in the game at all? You think every single fucking npc/character will be a square-jawed fatass? This is something you ACTUALLY believe?

replying to yourself to own the libs and achieve epic win

Attached: 112.png (112x112, 25K)

You're a homosexual

It's quite telling that literally the ONLY thing people care about on this fucking board is how much a game panders to their needs to oogle ladyparts.

I remember times when people here cared about games, and were sick of retards trying to push their weird, insecurity driven demands about how "representation" should work in games... The board was shit even back then, but it sure as well wasn't as fucking horrible than it is today.

Fucking Tumbler at it's height of identity wars was still fucking less pathetic than you people are today.

don't you have sissy trap threads to get back to on Yea Forums

I think your picture says it all

Who knows? The game is made by SJWs and feminists now, the fact that they haven't shown a single attractive female NPC yet is a huge red flag, and you're delusional if you don't think so.

Attached: 1569102325598.jpg (1475x802, 176K)

Characters seem okay to me. I just want to see more sleak corpo aesthetic.

I like the bosozoku guy on the left

Attached: 1569166984363.jpg (1698x892, 421K)

You just know that this character is self inserted by some landwhale hired for diversity quota in writing department because those bitches cannot do shit in coding/modeling and everyone can write stories, regardless of quality.

If you're this angered by people wanting attractive women in games, this place isn't for you
>>>/resetera/

Posters like this depress me

Attached: stupid phoneposters.png (560x374, 15K)

Why is he wearing lipstick and a sports bra?

too much zazz

Attached: zazz.png (703x779, 244K)

>popular opinion cannot be true
>I must be a contrarian, it is the only way they will think I am an oldfag

Attached: 1514922161870.jpg (385x385, 33K)

t. landwhale

Attached: 1567372407745.jpg (1241x648, 148K)

I couldn't agree with this post harder if I tried. I thought the underage faggots would be back in school by now, but no, they're still here fagging things up.

Is reddit and discord not enough for you?

I'm angered by people who care more about identity quotas and representation more than actual games, you faggot. YOU are the fucks that should fuck off to Resettera. You have far more in common with the mongoloids there than with what this board is about.

>what this board is about.
Everything you said was fucking gay but this especially so.Go away faggot.

Because it is obvious and put in our faces.
Most people play games as a form of temporary escapism.
The last thing I want in a game is to be reminded of retarded identity politics, trannies/queers, or that ugly ass WOMYN want to be treated as equals.
It is pervasive and ruining the gaming medium.

Attached: kyarmy50.jpg (481x481, 35K)

>before insane shit drama
>I'm bored sitting at my pc, maybe I'll go check out 4chink
>after insane shit drama
>I wonder if there's any new shit on goobergate, good thing I can check with my new phone
>after even more insane shit drama
>holy shit, trump is running for president, I'll keep checking what funny memes 4faggots keep shitting out and repost them on my instagram meme page
t. landwhale

>says the retard defending a game that's clearly concerned about identity quotas and representation

Attached: 1567553134914.jpg (689x653, 15K)

At least they look like normal people. Maybe pride isn't such cancerous thing in Poland?

What popular opinion? That gigacow is literally called Sasquatch, and the leader of a gang that try to make themselves look like animals. And then some guy draws a conclusion that it's some Tumblr roastie's self insert because she's not like a Dead or Alive fuckdoll. What the fuck is even going on anymore, everyone's just trying to get their feelings hurt about everything

Attached: 1383251933803.jpg (1078x710, 91K)

>Cyberpunk thread; anti-CDPR retards empty their folders of anti-cyberpunk unrelated images.
Why?

>not browsing Yea Forums comfily in bed after going to sleep
I feel bad for you, user.

You know pride is for everyone, right?
A lot of straight, well-adjusted normies attend these events too. Giving the thumbs-up to faggots is okay these days, whether you like it or not.

Check out this ultra faggot, go wipe your asshole you degenerate.

I can tolerate doing that for like fifteen minutes, same in the mornings before I get up. Phone interfaces are shit, so if I'm at home I might as well browse on my PC

The one thing I learned from this game is that the cyberpunk genre is actually degenerate and I was silly to appreciate it before, thinking it was something else.

>20 images
>32 posters
every thread has its devil's advocates, stop being obsessed with sides

I don't know what the fuck this pic is talking about but 1992 and 1999 are the only non shit designs there.

I don't know man, but it feels crazy to think that when this game was announced, they were probably 12 years old

Attached: 3cc1626f.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

>character is a fucking ugly brute of a woman, is literally called sasquatch, looks like the hulk mixed with a car crash
Do you actually think some fat bitch would self insert as something so fucking hideous? You actually believe someone who's been mocked for their looks their whole life would add themselves as a roided, ugly, hairy fucking freak of a female villain? How retarded are you?

Yeah some of the stuff in this is kinda overdesigned. You don't need to put ridiculous amounts of small details on everyone, that's not even how humans generally carry themselves

Attached: 8451f5df975f91f4962bf8e92a6b7574.jpg (1200x850, 249K)

Why does anti-cdpr shitposting bother you so much?

>this game is for mature gamers such as myself

Attached: 1568331405311.jpg (2540x1432, 276K)

Yes they would because they hate beautiful people so much.

this kills the Barneyfag

It fills up every thread and it is tiring to see all the same images
If you dislike the game, then ignore it! I don't want to see this bullcrap every time!

So instead of just learning to live with shitposters, you want shitposters to change their habits? Good luck.

aww you're such an adorable tryhard

It pollutes the discussion. It's not even insightful or funny in any way, it's just bothersome noise t. different guy. Not even anything interesting about game mechanics or something like that, just "huhuhu tranny" from people who were still in elementary school when the first teaser came out

Attached: d508837f.jpg (960x960, 179K)

I have some shocking news for you kid. Marxists actually do this.

Attached: cem0y4gqsgr7bbghhm1m.jpg (700x911, 122K)

>Do you actually think some fat bitch would self insert as something so fucking hideous?
>command bunch of niggers, literally whole gang of niggers
>supposed to be stronger than all of them
>doesnt care about her appearance, yet respected regardless
>can just kill whoever say anything bad about her
>most likely will be presented as a "good" character after leaving her alive, with some bullshittery dramatic backstory
Even without last one, this is still hilarious. At least gang is still "animals" and they didnt change it because of muh racism

What kind of reasoning is that?
>hurr i don't like pretty people so i will make my self insert character into a dumb, ugly brute of a villain that'll be bested by the good looking main character
You absolute fucking mongoloid

This but unironically.
Newfag westernshitters need to fuck off.

What do the cheek implants do? they look weird and out of place

Its not reasoning its happening, have you seen games lately?

>art director
It all starts to make sense. Bioware is a alien parasite that has infected cdpr.

Attached: 1569172919171.jpg (178x250, 9K)

Thanks

just stop

here is your bioware rejects cyberpunk team bro

Attached: D86J6m9V4AAH5C_.jpg (2048x1002, 479K)

>Make ugly female 10 years ago
>Well she is ugly thats okay because ugly people exists and in the end not everybody must be good looking in a game

>Make ugly female character today
>FUCKING SJW RUINING MAH INDUSTRY

Attached: ReactionImage_0471.png (209x215, 2K)

>I can't handle all this negativity, I want to see nothing but praise for the game I'm droning for
stick to reddit then

You can still discuss the game without talking to shitposters, there's plenty of people doing it.

Why

>le strawman

He's right tho

Be real user, it won't flop.
It's shit, but normies love to eat shit. This is the start of the fall, but not the fall itself. Witcher 3 was cdpr's Skyrim, and Cyberpunk will be their Fallout 4, loved at the time despite being their wakes entry simply because "muh beloved devs" points.
It will make a killing, the real question is what will be their Fallout 76?

Attached: 1566686799083.gif (506x501, 2.81M)

>says the retard defending a game that's clearly concerned about identity quotas and representation
I don't give a flying fuck about whatever agenda the journous project into the game because they need to write more clickbait articles, you spastic.

What matters is whenever in the completed game, the story is decent, the character designs fit their roles, and the setting is convincing.
NONE of which can be judged until the game is out.

>Because it is obvious and put in our faces.
No, you fucking retard. It's YOUR PROJECTION. You are EXACTLY the same kind of people who attacked CDPR over the sexy woman in the first trailer:
The character is sexy?
"THAT MEANS YOU MUST BE SEXIST, TRYING TO TELL US THAT ALL WOMEN MUST BE SEX OBJECTS!"

The character is not sexy?
"THAT MEANS YOU ARE FEMINIST, TELLING EVERYONE THAT THEY NEED TO FUCK TRANNIES!"

Exactly the same fucking thing. Judging shit out of context, based on fucking absolutely incomplete and out of context bullshit, being far, far more interested in political agenda's and projected "great cultural wars" than actually fucking playing games.

It's fucking. Pathetic. You are the exact same shit and the thing you claim to hate. Insecure faggots who need to feel more important for loudly screeching in the middle of nowehere about taking the "right side" in the "great culture war".

You are the shitstains ruining the industry. You make a deal out of nothing. You claim that games are about representation of political ideas, and not about being good entertainment or good piece of fiction.
Fuck you. Go to Resetera. That is the place for shitstains like you. That is the place for people who screeche about politics in games they don't really care about in the fucking first place.

I see nothing wrong with this. Have you never seen people before?

>le remove tripcode

That's not really what I said but sure. I did actually check out the Cyberpunk reddit hoping that there would be discussion about it there, but people just seemed to be posting pictures of their dumb tattoos and stuff. I also can't understand the Reddit interface at all, it's so clumsy. I don't understand how that trainwreck can be one of the largest sites on the internet

Attached: 1569168620285.jpg (768x1024, 77K)

>Representation
>In ommiefornia
>2077
>In a Cyberpunk
Imagine complaining that there are niggers in America in 2077 in a setting where everything is degenerate.

Based.
I want a vidya where everyone is good looking. And frankly, I don't see how that's problematic at all.

Attached: 1569075974489m.jpg (894x1024, 201K)

Western design is so repulsive
yikes

>design a character that fits its description
>its the ess jayy double yous i tell you!
topkak

Attached: 1486246567298.jpg (348x145, 10K)

>Most people play games as a form of temporary escapism.
This is true, yes, the biggest group of gamers in current year is the 30-something woman playing mobile games.
>It is pervasive and ruining the gaming medium.
In other words, you would prefer devs push out Candy Crush-esque games with no story over and over?

>agenda the journous project into the game because they need to write more clickbait articles
>there's no way that they are actually SJWs, it's just journos misrepresenting them
poor drone still in denial

What the fuck am I looking at? They just removed the tits and feminine figures of all those fighting game girls and covered up all their skin.

>you expect to much because you want a female character that looks like a woman

Overall I don't mind the art but it really does give a strong borderlands vibe. It seems.more generic than Deux Ex did.

>Western design
>Literally rang from ugly to beatiful like in real life

>Eastern design
>Everybody is beatiful because in real life everybody is buttugly
Fuck off weeb

Attached: 1477580695651.jpg (1080x720, 59K)

>"eat ???? horse fuckers"
What did they mean by this?

If I want to see realistic average-looking women, I'd go outside instead of playing videogame.

Or, and please stick with me on this, maybe, just maybe, the character of roided ass female leader of a gang obsessed with strength looks like that because she is supposed to look like a roided ass female leader of a gang obsessed with strenght. I know, I know, insane and novel idea, but slightly more plausibke them "hurr dur muh esjaydoublejuus"

>A lot of straight, well-adjusted normies attend these events too.
NOT REALLY

NOT REALLY AT ALL

Attached: pride parade.png (1492x767, 1.65M)

You're crazy

>made up "horse" in his mind
m-m-maybe they're shitting on ponyfags guys

why did they gave this fat deviantart bitch the job as an art director and let the guys who made the art for RUINER go?

yes the dude who made the art for ruiner worked at cdor, imagine if he was in charge of cyberpunk 2077 art direction

these literal retards ruined their own game just for progressive points

Attached: Dn5Se9JXoAEmbGB.jpg (400x400, 23K)

seems to be pony fucker, not horse fucker
>eat t____ pony fucker!
What should the pony fucker eat?
Or is it "eat ____ my pony fucker?"
eat trife my pony fucker

Well financially it won't flop. But that doesn't make it a success as far as public opinion. It will not be praised in the same way people jerk off over Witcher 3. And their reputation will take a hit. That is good enough for me.

It doesn't say pony either, lol at this delusion

Remember how the journous pretended that KC:D is some kind of racist, alt-right title?
Yeah.
I judge on results, not what some retarded journous write. Maybe the game turns out shit. Maybe it turns out the most rabid left wing propaganda ever. Maybe it just turns out to be a really dull game, in which case not even the most centrist, Peterson-inspired preachiness can save it.

I'll judge. When the game. IS FUCKING. OUT. On what really IS in the game, and not what some clearly biased, deluded fucking activists spews. These people LIE. They put bullshit spins on stories they publish just to gain more traction. They have proven to be utterly fucking unreliable, and if you actually base your judgements on what they write, you are NO FUCKING BETTER than the people who threw shit on KC:D because it rejected diversity quotas:
You are just another sucker who - ONCE AGAIN, CARES MORE ABOUT POLITICAL DRAMA THAN GAMES.

The game isn't out, a non-retard NEVER PREORDERS and preferably pirates before buying, so none of this shit matters.

So my only choices are ugly ass trannies in games or candy crush?
If so I guess candy crush.

pride is a sin

Idiot

let's roleplay for a second:
you're a freelance photographer for a news outlet, you are told to get pictures of a pride parade
do you a) photograph the normal, casually-clothed people with maybe a rainbow pattern painted on their face
or b) photograph the massive faggot with dildos jotting out from his head?

and now, let's look back at this picture where are the dildoheads twiddling firesticks, user?

You may be right, looking at it what I thoght was "h" may very well be something else, it's kinda hard to make out, also what I thought was partly torn off "s" may be "!", but it kinds looks kinda swirly.

Can't wait for someone to try and find this from ingame to see if it is still there and use the eye implant things to zoom in proper.

sorry for being delusional(??) for interpreting a blurry text

Attached: delusion.jpg (1043x864, 88K)

You do realize that CDPR has a bunch of official channels through which they could deny these misrepresentations by journos that they OFFICIALLY spoke to, right? When KC:D was misrepresented, the devs said so on twitter. CDPR is not being misrepresented, you are a massively delusional retard.

Attached: 1567708573923.png (1157x1078, 1007K)

>when you make yourself as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside

/r/cyberpunkgame is your place my friend

studies have shown when given the choice people prefer to be as attractive as possible

for an example, play Second Life

the idea that the majority of people wouldn't try to make themselves as attractive as possible is UTTERLY ridiculous

filtered

I'm looking at the original image and there's no way you can make out "pony" in that shit, you're delusional because you think they're shitting on ponyfags with this MLP reference

>I see nothing wrong with this. Have you never seen people before?

>i only see a single male slav in the middle of the team
>the rest are all canadians or americans with like 50% women with dyed hair, lots of ex bioware in their staff

maybe you don't see anything wrong with that picture because you are a numale yourself

Attached: D-Zz6E3WkAI0uwN.jpg (2320x3088, 913K)

point out the americans and bioware staff in that photo
and the one you posted here is 100% polish

well, none of them are doing the soilentgrin so that's a plus

>there's probably other women in her gang who have a similar physique
There are and you even see them in second gameplay reveal. They look more fuckable b t w.

I think I checked it one time but it was shit

Yet people get tattoos and all kinds of ridiculous body modifications

>all those women with dyed dangerhair
>the fat tranny art director
>all those guys doing the soiboi grin
>all those balding faggots with glasses and beards

i'm sorry if you can't see all these red flags but i'm not going to spoonfeed you any further

>"""people"""

Attached: 1568151370416.jpg (201x250, 9K)

Polacks are pretty different from Russian Slavs, you know. Europe is also a pretty big place. CD Projekt Red also has a lot of international recruiting. I'm confused as to what point you're trying to make, sounds more like a personal problem.

What Vávra said was a bunch of dumb shit and it ended up hurting the situation even more. And CDPR does not need to "correct" anything. If they have HALF a brain left, they just let the journous bable on creating more traction for the game - one way or another.

Again.
What some morons say does not matter. What is in the game - when released, is the ONLY thing that matters. Unless you are a tumblerina faggot, which you actually really are.

Oh

Whats this utter garbage. Fuck Polacks bootlicking Americunts

do you think these people only exist in america or something? literally rentfree

I don't care that the art person is some fat bird, growing up I looked at pictures of game devs precisely never, only the result fucking matters.

She looks fine. She's a boss type enemy so she looks about par for that role.

Now as for the Trauma Team redesign...

Attached: tt.jpg (3856x4952, 2.26M)

Yeah it's pretty normal for the most part.

>all those women with dyed dangerhair
You mean the girl with red hair?

>all those guys doing the soiboi grin
Who in specific? I can't tell who you mean

>all those balding faggots with glasses and beards
You can't really do anything about a receding hairline. If you have poor eyesight, you usually wear glasses. Some men like to grow beards, but there's like six guys with facial hair in that picture

good bait, I almost gave this reply more thought

this is what autism looks like

Attached: autism.jpg (600x341, 33K)

Personally Im starting to prefer if my character was a cute anime grill that goes around stomping these degenerates out of existence.
Just me?

Attached: 1484974284959.png (888x1262, 2.37M)

so... a pair of red gloves has triggered you?

>Redsign
>Wearing red gloves is now redesign

Attached: ReactionImage_0637.jpg (621x444, 81K)

I assume you're talking about the guy I replied to, because I really have no idea what he's talking about. Apart from the art director, there's one woman in the picture who has a somewhat bright hair color, i.e. the redhead. The other girls just have normal hair

I'm kinda disappointed the texture on the skin is so low res

To be honest, the red gloves were the best part of the original design, and I don't see why they would remove them.
I mean it's not something to get worked up about, and maybe there were reasons that we can't understand from here, but it is odd.
The gloves were what made the design stand out. Removing it is just make it... little less interesting.

>Polacks are pretty different from Russian Slavs, you know. Europe is also a pretty big place. CD Projekt Red also has a lot of international recruiting. I'm confused as to what point you're trying to make, sounds more like a personal problem.

i know what polaks look like i have family there and i'm telling your right now 60% of that team isn't polish at all. why that is a problem? well how about you read this message cdpr sent to their fans when witcher 2 came out

>"a game created by a team of independent thinkers immune to corporate priorities, who don't what's trendy at the given moment"

why was this possible? because back when cdpr was 100% polish THAT was the company mindset. now that the devs hired trannies, women and american sjws we get a game that looks like gta, has tranny bullshit in it and is now also getting multiplayer

if you still deny that cdpr has changed for the worse because they wanted to become like rockstar and they hired these faggots then i can't help you

Attached: 2829710-0499143947-witch.png (957x577, 199K)

I mean that pic is fine though, isn't she like the boss or elite of the Animals gang or something. Very jacked and primal.

just imagine it since you almost never see your character anyway

I wouldn't mind being employed in a trauma team, seems pretty based

so long as it's not those shitheels, meatwagon.

If I saw any of them walk in front of me I would assume they are basedfags until proven otherwise.
Looks can be deceiving, but in this case I am willing to bet most of them glug the onions to wash down their bluepills, and that the hambeast is the alpha of the group.

Those studies show that MOST people prefer to play as attractive people. The Animal gang in Cyberpunk 2077 do not represent the majority. Most people in Night City are average joes going about their life, the Animal Gang are a minority.

>and is now also getting multiplayer
Why are you acting like this is new information? They said this six years ago eurogamer.net/articles/2013-03-13-cd-projekt-red-says-cyberpunk-2077-will-have-multiplayer

Attached: jim-cornette-f640e9a3-bbf8-4108-b0ce-8d010efab41-resize-750.jpg (640x480, 33K)

i heard cdpr offices even only have a cantine serving vegan food. that team is definitely getting fed s o y on the regular. no wonder cyberpunk 2077 looks like shit

Attached: 73feb230-0d48-4483-d06d-c4935b7c044e.jpg (889x494, 228K)

Is warsaw the cali of poland?

So after all of this strangely obsessed cherrypicking of team photos, desperately looking for any hints of change, you bring this in.
Of course they have changed, the company has grown quite a lot. Changing for worse? That is just your personal opinion. What the fuck does a "polish team percentage" have to do with anything? Even Poland has enough faggots to host pride events. A bunch of assumptions based off of nothing.

>even the art director is polish
what now

From my understand it is. Seems most population centers in the world tend to be the shittiest aspects of a society.
Something about metropolitan environments breeds degeneracy.

polish woman

Almost like the places with the most people also have the largest amount of eccentric people

>Being put into the human trashbin makes you trash
Really makes you think

Polish woman are best woman.

This is a good character design and I stand by it.

Good =/= attractive. It's not like she's a forced player protag, she's a juiced-up psychopathic gorilla that wants to crack the protags' skull open.

She literally made the trannies seethe. She also approved this.

Attached: devon.jpg (659x371, 149K)

why not just say "I do not want women or sexual minorities in development teams, only men" instead of going through all that trouble of talking about polish purity, change and all that shit

Wrong, ukrainian and czech are far superior.

>Giving the thumbs-up to faggots is okay these days, whether you like it or not.
Just because a bunch of mentally ill neoliberals and boomers say it's ok doesn't mean it is.

yeah I want to fuck her. Love the pissed off face she's making here.

>psychopathic
Actually she is not psychopathic from what i gathered and is somewhat of a hacker herself. That's why she was chose for this protection gig. You did watch the second gameplay reveal right? She is an officer in the Animals gang(a gang of bouncers and MMA fighters) and was given/hired for a mission to protect the agent who was blocking the voodoo crazies.

women can be in the development team, they just shouldn't be responsible for anything important

She's a bit crazy for sure to pump herself of steroids like that but she is not a psychopath.

good, misery loves company so you'll have others with you

They're good whores, yes

Because different people like different things?

>letting them babble
>firing your employees cause of a joke
yeah, CDPR totally based centrists af.

Do you think it will be possible to side with the Animals and instead infiltrate/kill the voodoo boys?
The Animals frankly seem cooler and I don't really like blacks.

Can't wait for someone to mod sasquatch into a qt amazon

I'll fuck over everyone I can, selfish is the way to go if you wanna make it in the cut-throat corp world. Money > loyalty.

Probably. CDPR has done nothing but jerk off the fact that you can play the game however you want, so you csn probably side with whoever you want

MOMMY!

>not siding with the superior faction

Attached: Tygersclaw2.jpg (1920x1181, 1.4M)

not a big fan of nipnongs either

Death by snu snu plz

Because I have yet to see my catgals

Attached: cyber.jpg (4736x3680, 2.35M)

>that fucking ugly woman
any factions with attractive women?

it's a niche thing even within the setting dude, I expect to see like one in a stripjoint somewhere, or maybe an exotics specific club somewhere.

Am I the only one who doesn't care about the fat dyke working on the game? Has she said or done anything particularly egregious?

Attached: 1368731276127.png (590x322, 7K)

Look at the pre-production ideas VS what has changed under the hambeast.
The game we thought were going to get and the one we are getting are two different things.
This is going to be Bioshock Infinite x1000 and Yea Forums will debate for decades

you didn't answer his question.

The game has shifted direction entirely. That more than answers it.

As opposed to a generic tranny? Fuck off kike.

Attached: 1569095659643.png (2358x876, 3.48M)

but more specifically? do you have examples to point at or are we doing a vague "it doesn't look like the teaser from six years ago!" thing?

he does not

Literally noone that is straight or well-adjusted attends or even accepts those things.
Your sodomy fetish is not the opposite equivalent of heterosexual relationships, and it's absolutely not something to be proud of.

>The character is sexy?
>"THAT MEANS YOU MUST BE SEXIST, TRYING TO TELL US THAT ALL WOMEN MUST BE SEX OBJECTS!"
>The character is not sexy?
>"THAT MEANS YOU ARE FEMINIST, TELLING EVERYONE THAT THEY NEED TO FUCK TRANNIES!"

The difference between these two opinions is that one makes up the majority of video game customers. Young, horny males.
In business, you try to cater to your majority market. Otherwise you go broke.
You can piss and moan about attractiveness not being core gameplay mechanics all you like. If its ugly it won't sell nearly as well as a product that enshrine beauty.
>but the setting is supposed to be ugly
Make no mistake, I understand what cyberpunk is supposed to convey; the fact that advanced technology does change what we are at our core. We can have advanced cyberware yet are still punks.
That sentiment can be established in storyline actions and backdrop plots. It doesn't have to be physically repulsive.
If it does, then I fear they have vastly overestimated cyberpunks general appeal.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 15_08_06.png (646x362, 149K)

there is a whole thread of examples, take your pick

Why does that man have the face of a woman? Is he right on the head?

It's an ugly monster pretending to be human, it's also a leftist and a feminist! What a coincidence!

ok, point at some, only one I've seen is comparing a 6 year old teaser to recent shit, and no shit a cg trailer from 6 years ago isn't what the game is gonna be.

All those examples are fucking void, because it all boils down to
>muh sjw boogeyman
Grow a pair and state some actual facts you fat fuck

>You know pride is for everyone, right?
Islam is right about Pride.

Ha e you ever seen how bodybuilding women look? They straight up look like men.

well the animals are even worse than that since they're having muscles vat grown and surgically implanted to push that shit beyond actual bodybuilding limits.
they probably need the steroids and absurd cinderblock weight lifting shit just to maintain them.

Not dark, gritty and weeb enough.
Should have show Arasaka stuff first.

Steroids.

Also, it's hideous and only makes sense in a freak show (such as a feminist's mind).

Exactly. Therefore it makes sense that they look like fucking monsters. I don't get the fuckers ITT who can't seem to fathom that this is a solid look for sasquatch.

Turn all good designs into overdesigned generic crap with no sex appeal and turn all women into planks and womanlets

You're not going to be able to make a cute twink boy aren't you?

All male characters will be with fit or ripped hu?

Gaydykes from Outer Space

Yea Forums hates everything's popular, never trust its opinions.

>The difference between these two opinions is that one makes up the majority of video game customers. Young, horny males.
By that logic, all games pandering to retarded CoD audiences is the only morally justified way to make games, you trashbag. Way to absolutely fucking miss the fucking point.

PANDERING IS WRONG. By default. The fact that this shit needs to be explained is fucking sad. On this place - of all - especially.
>Otherwise you go broke.
Plethora of highly succesful games that did not pander to you succeeded. So that is clear proof of your theory being wrong. Second of all: if they really fuck up their goals and really completely misunderstood their audiences - they will go broke. So there is nothing to get upset about to begin with.

All of this is just more bullshit excuses why instead of keeping true to what any morally well adjusted person should believe: "Pandering is bad", you instead are too weak-willed and demand that pandering happens, just to your fucking group.
And that, again, makes you as bad as the people you pretend to dislike.

>futuristic setting
>plenty of orientalism
>absolute lack of anime aesthetic and people using tech to do crazy body mods for the sake of beauty and fashion
it just makes no fucking sense you know

It all makes sense now.

Considering how much Asian culture influenced this genre and this franchise in particular I'd say there's not nearly the appropriate amount of orientalism in this game.

Attached: 1569078475276.jpg (2048x1365, 520K)

>Plethora of highly successful games that did not pander to you succeeded.
They only succeeded by pandering to their majority, if they didn't they wouldn't have succeeded. QED
You seem to have a warped idea of business. They exist to pander or they quickly expire.
>So there is nothing to get upset about to begin with
We are allowed to express our disappointment since we are the majority of customers.

>sasquatch tranny
>not a deep voice

>The difference between these two opinions is that one makes up the majority of video game customers. Young, horny males.
You underestimate the amount of "men" who would lie about their own preferences and surpress their natural attractions for good boy points from strangers.

She's the what the hamburger helper was to Dragon Age to this game.

Bottom right is a cutie

Because she is female?

just generic villian design , don't need to frustrate of sjw

There are plenty of hulking villainous male characters, what makes her so different?

>They only succeeded by pandering to their majority, if they didn't they wouldn't have succeeded. QED
What a pathetic argument, not to mention straight up wrong. Greatest games challenge their audiences, achieve new things, give people what they did not know they wanted. And whenever they ultimately succeed or not is depeneding on so many other variables it's beyond your comprehension. From marketing to pure fluke: success is always fickle.

>We are allowed to express our disappointment since we are the majority of customers.
The majority of their customers aren't people so insanely immature and insecure that they literally take personal and political offense at not being fed steady stream of fucking wank-bait. Just because you are the most vocal minority around this shit hole does not make you ANY MORE majority, than the equally as vocal, and equally as deluded twins at ResetEra.

I have yet to see my anthro

Attached: cyber.jpg (4736x3680, 2.35M)

and this if true

Hot. I want this to be a mod.

tf is this supposed to be?

Is that supposed to be Molly Millions and Case?

>nigger automata 77
sage

what am I supposed to see here?

Real time shadows

Sasquatch is the leader of a gang called the Animals who unnaturally enhance their abilities with a drug known as "the Juice"

because Yea Forums hates everything

It's just Yea Forums being salty incels as per usual. If a game respects minorities and LGBT it's instantly bad, fucking snowflakes.

>Yea Forums is one person
>Sasquatch is the leader
No, she is just a higher up in the gang but not the leader. She is the leader of the group that is located in the mall but not the leader of all animals trough out the city.

Isn't she 100% female? Just juiced up and upgraded with a wire frame and grafted muscles. You don't have to be a tranny to look like a monster.

>If a game respects snowflakes it's instantly bad, fucking snowflakes.
lol

How do you think the sex modding scene for this game will be? Will we finally have a game that surpasses skyrim?

>modding
LMAO

Impossible, it's very easy to mod bethesda games, cdpr games on the other hand are hard as fuck.

yeah this. Yea Forums hate gets fucking boring sometimes

CDPR games have a unique engine. Bethesda are still reusing the same thing.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Attached: Blodd_Bloward.jpg (288x288, 23K)

^

Attached: F189C6B6-7DF8-418C-A1CE-A0FE25D65415.jpg (1300x1300, 3.59M)

>not mentioning secondlife

the pieces are starting to fit together

i wish we had a major gaming event each week to at least refresh what's currently being hated

>Czech
based

Attached: Czech Dance 1.gif (435x250, 680K)

I still need source for this

Attached: 1560289113743.png (365x1484, 284K)

Kill yourself.

no

Because they don't realise you'll be killing trannies and niggers all game long.

*Sips drink*

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
>it doesn't need you to be able to customise your cars or apartment
>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
>it doesn't matter that it's cinematic garbage
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077
>it doesn't need to be single-player only
>it doesn't matter that NPCs don't refer to you as "he/she" anymore
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to have substance

GARBAGEPUNK 2077

Attached: sippincdprdronetears.jpg (326x412, 24K)

based

Attached: 1568183752803.png (888x894, 520K)

that journo was a massive faggot so yeah, he deserved to get fired.

>wielding the Patriarchy Smasher
:0!

And you need to go back to school Timmy.

nu-mh isn't even weaboo shit anymore.

then what was the point of your first post you absolute retard?

>change succubus into wearing an unsexy outfit.
Lol wut

It's Eat "this", The crude H looks like an A and the crude S looks like a thunderbolt.

The post CDPR shills don't want you to see.

Because the retard was asking why people did things he disliked, u rampant aspie.

id bang the blonde on the far right

I mean half of those don't even make any sense, I think it would be more effective if it was trimmed down