Jesus Christ Nintendo are going to sell a gazillion of these things, aren't they?

Jesus Christ Nintendo are going to sell a gazillion of these things, aren't they?

Attached: Dom.png (1080x1314, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaqFfRLwTyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

snoy BTFO

yes to retards

I got one.
It's pretty comfy.
It's like a vita.

I have a penis. I will rub my penis on switchlite inventory and you will buy them. HaHa.

Attached: 0i99LUN.png (450x245, 163K)

Based Richard Leadbetter. He used to be a writer on Mean Machines magazine back when I was a kid.

THIS KILLS THE NEW 3DS XL

I want one. But I already have a Switch. Oh well. :(

Will be buying a Switch for Xenoblade remaster. Can you still get hackable OG switches?

The 3DS still has a bigger library of exclusive 10/10s than the Switch, PS4, Xbone, Vita, WiiU and PS3 put together. I would buy a 3DS in 2020 rather than a Switch.

No shit?

Yeah and its a shame cause Switch is infinitely superior as a console than as a handheld

like a vita with actual games

Of course they will
Nintendo fans will buy anything they shit out

God I wish this faggot hadn't fucked up Devil's Third so hard, would have been great to see him have a Platinum style relationship with Nintendo.

It's pretty great desu.
I got a normal switch too, and transferring saves is pretty easy, so now my normal switch is basically permadocked.

Cant wait to play Xenoblade 2 in 240p

> Consoles typically hit their stride in years 2-4
> Nintendo just released a cheaper version
> already sold 37m of the things at full price

Bruh they're going to hit 55m by the end of the financial year.

I want to buy one but even after researching I don't know what game's i'd want other than Zelda.
Mostly play adventure and jrpg type games.

Look at this baby. Imagine not owning a Switch in 2019. Haha.

Probably 20+ million Lites. Bringing switch to about 60 million.

The switch hasn't released in china yet either. That could be another 20+ million.

Depending on what the next switch follow up revision is and consistant game releases it could pass 100,000,000

NOOOO WAAAAAAAAAY
A console on the market for 7 years has more games than a console on the market for 2 1/2 years?
SHIEEEEEET

>Paying for an inferior, uncrackable platform 3 years after all the hype died

Might I interest you in some magic beans?

>sticks fell to drift
I don't want to wait on Nintendo to eventually repair them, just ordered some replacements from Amazon.

I like tinkering with this shit anyway.

>3 years after all the hype died

What bruv?

Attached: Man.png (1080x1080, 146K)

It's easy to give something a glowing review when it cost you nothing to use it.

>like a vita
So you hate it?

me cant wait git it my boifday!!!!!!1

they said the controllers are the same as the ones with "drift" issues

so why buy it? you cant swap controllers out.

>caring about Patricia hernandez' opinion
Lmao, kys

SHUTUP I GITTING IT MY BOFDAY OR CRIMMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh look a tripfag has an opinion again, a whole thought they typed out themselves!

Attached: 1471140601017.gif (400x293, 1.03M)

But you can send it to Nintendo for a week for repairs snoyboy!
You can just take it all apart to fix it yourself!
Buy it in bright yellow and be happy with it!

Bruh and still no games for it.
Imagine only caring about console sales and not games

Just like they did with the DS yes, then sony will dabble at handheld again, get btfo by incompetence, people hacking their systems, or lack of games and will withdraw support for them quietly, and then everyone will laugh at sony until they try again

this. All the good games are on switch. Snoys have literally no games

Well what else is there to talk about? There hasn't been an actual game worth mention since like BOTW. And we sure talked the ears off that one.

>Saying the switch of all things has no games
What in the name of God to the PS4 and xbone have then if the switch is considered gameless

What about that Astral Chain that broke vee a few weeks ago?

Ive never bought non 1st generation hardware from Nintendo

yes since they will experience joy con drift, people will have to buy new ones every year

I already have a Switch that has the ability to be connected to a TV. Why would I want this?

>2019
>i still don't own a switch
Is this thing worth it? The only TV I own an old CRT, so I would've just permanently stayed in handheld mode anyway.

Attached: 1568934876735.gif (500x281, 1.43M)

I have it, but I haven't even started it. Braindead action games just don't do it for me.

I'll be starting fire emblem in a few minutes, which might turn out to be the first good switch game. But probably not.

Odyssey
Snipperclips
Splat 2
Astral Chain
Daemon X Machina
Goose Game
Smash Ultimate (10,000 threads a day)

Just to name a few

and the older switch gets bent in dock so they fixed it by removing dock

every retard on the planet did the same with the 400 series nvidia cards, the 360 rrod, the ps3/4 bricking, etc

do you think your opinion is original or

I hope my mommy gets me it if I get at least a B- in mafth!

The only one of these with regular threads is coincidentally the one nobody actually plays. And 0 of these games are actually good.

You know what's a good game? Monster Hunter. That shit people talk about.

How important is battery life to you? The new switches have a couple hours more life to them compared to the lite

>imagine still believing the Switch has no games
>in 2019

The only console thats getting games this year compared to any other plattform

Original, no.
Funny, yes.
Clearly struck a nerve here. Surely you can still get a refund for yours?

>Odyssey
toddler game
>Snipperclips
toddler game
>Splat 2
baby in diapers game
>Astral Chain
1st grader game
>Daemon X Machina
2nd grader game
>Goose Game
toddler game
>Smash Ultimate
diaper-shitting retarded baby game

We got too cocky bros

Attached: 1449450532566.png (633x900, 140K)

Very, as that shit needs to outlast my boring work shifts.
A shame the Lite's battery is on the weaker side -- I thought Nintendo had a decent reputation of making newer iterations of handhelds better.

Attached: 1559789690754.jpg (736x736, 46K)

Once word gets out that they updated the normal switch model to be better than the Lite in every single way, sales will plummet
At least before the OG switch remodel, you could argue that you'd like to use the Lite model for improved battery life, but now it's literally just the poor man's switch, inferior in every aspect but also a hundred bucks cheaper

just think it's funny when retards quote reliability stats when the only reliable thing in their lives is that they shitpost on Yea Forums every night to numb the painful hole they can't fill because they hate everything good that doesn't happen to them

Get a usb c battery pack, retard.

>I thought Nintendo had a decent reputation of making newer iterations of handhelds better.
See the non lite one? Next you are going to tell me that the 2DS was better.

Two can play at that one snoygger
>.........
Oh wait, you've no games. I guess only you get to make fun of the games other people play

I don't have a ps4 or xbox one

I have to return my switch lite. Already having thumbstick issues after an hour of playing. Its not drift, but when I hold the stick all the way left or right, it seems to register as the neutral position.

Just wait for the Famitsu sales chart this week, the Snoyfags will cry and seethe

It will be glorious

How prevailing is the stick drifting anyway? I have the original Switch since 2 years with 2 different Joycon sets and don't have any problems at all.

Is there some sort of official data report?

The (new) Basedtendo sells since everyone already owns a Playstation

Can someone who has it tell me if the general ergonomics are good, what aout the dpad and the sticks?

i lold

Yikes! This is a terrible case of projection. I think it may be terminal, doctor.

kek agree -- and it plays DS games whose library is just as good

it's a cheaper version of their already popular console. Of course it is. The wii u wish it had this much success. The wii u failing was the best thing to happen to nintendo. the wii made them big headed

Attached: Wii tablet add on.png (563x1655, 473K)

Search "switch lite controller problem" on youtube

All videos have exact same problem when tilting left

Attached: __kazooie_and_kirby_super_smash_bros_and_etc_drawn_by_momobosi__999ce25c2f1ffbf64c0840c2ce177c98.png (678x700, 372K)

If they seriously didnl't fix that they've royally screwed up

can you swap between the two easily or is it like the 3ds where you get a paperweight after?

I'm thinking of picking one up for Xmas. I'm only gonna play it in bed or at my desk so I feel like I could give up tv mode.

>hiro says there are no stupid Yea Forums users
>yet there are people on this very board dumb enough to buy a lite instead of a regular switch

>one video
Woah
youtube.com/watch?v=DaqFfRLwTyQ

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1161x894, 260K)

go kill some jews fucking nazi sociopath

>The wii u failing was the best thing to happen to nintendo. the wii made them big headed
Retard

>social conservative platform sells well
Why does this cause so much butthurt from ResetERA? I thought they wanted more politics in gaming?

Nice counter argument. Well thought out as expected from this place

Nintendo never "got a big head" nor lost it, the NES ROB to the Virtual Boy to the Wii to the Wii U to the Ring Adventure is Nintendo being Nintendo

>social conservative platform

Attached: 1514413847498.jpg (1784x3032, 1.63M)

You did not rebut the fact the platform is social conservative
Just the fact that you consume eceleb/twitter posters media

Vita has more exclusives than the Switch though.

They botched the first reveal and then they botched the second one. They killed the wii brand due to their own incompetence along with the name confusion issue and the gamepad being required to even use the system.

Attached: 1568489944038.jpg (718x805, 60K)

>Vita has more exclusives than the Switch
lol

>they botched their handling with the media
Yes, they attempted to circumvent the media with directs and personally dealing with customers, how horrible and big headed. Truly incompetent not to bend a knee to IGN and others.

I can understand people doing the "no games since botw" meme for maybe the first year but at this point in the switches library if your still unironically trying to say the switch has no games then your either 1. A biased fanboy faggot 2. A retard with shit taste or both.

If this thing could dock it'd be perfect.

The wii u marketing sucked. It's not hard to see when comparing it to the switch's marketing. Lessons were clearly learned

They definitely engaged far more with the media for the Switch yes, and getting them to change their mind was vital yes.

How bad is the underclocking on this thing, compared to docked stardard Switch?

what's vita?

>ricky berwick
whoever made this image is officially a fucking retard
Also maybe boogie too, I dunno if that's a screencap from a francis vid or not

>pc games with inferior graphics that cost 2-4 times more

Attached: 1569093698970.png (1241x974, 2.15M)

All they gotta do is not make shit business decisions like charging an additional $100+ so they can sell their shitty memory sticks or partner with at&t exclusively. They got a decent back catalogue they can work with. All it needs are decent launch titles and exclusives

What are some games on Switch?

God of War?

Get a job and move out of your fucking mother's house. You're a grown-ass man who spends his time shilling for Nintendo on Yea Forums. How many times do us anons have to mock your ugly mug for you to realize?

Attached: 67817166_2461180820613180_3171296923860598784_n.jpg (564x420, 55K)

Attached: 1568207778496.jpg (1448x2048, 530K)

Civ 6

>Literally nothing
Oh noes 0,1% of the people who bought a new product have a problem????
This never happened before

Pretty average desu

Untitled goose game also looks fun

Lol

I wish i could shittalk any Pc exclusives but there are literally none or atleast none released this year

Attached: ac.jpg (1920x1080, 742K)

>exclusives
How old are you?

Is that supposed to be a game worth buying?

Brother Rabbit is also on switch

Buy his game

Attached: killallofthem.png (1920x1080, 652K)

>he doesn't own Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion

Attached: 1546907988629.gif (600x338, 1.77M)

Hope you don't mine straining your eyes with how fucking ugly Three Houses is. My biggest disappointment of the year

Attached: DqGVlXuU8AEoI_y.jpg (755x1118, 239K)

Attached: HYPE.gif (564x318, 2.62M)

I put 50 bucks down on the Pokemon version. Now I'm kinda wanting to get the original again, especially now that they have a really improved battery life. I saw that Youtube video on how bad the d-pad on it is, and it pretty much turned me away from buying it, almost. I had two Switches before. My first one was hacked, and believe it or not, I sold it and bought a new one once Joker was announced for Smash, so I can purchase the DLC and play online, even though I don't even use him as much. I sold my second Switch because of the Lite (yes I am retarded), and got a bunch of PS4 games and stuff while putting 50 on the lite. It appealed to me because I THINK I like portable gaming a lot, and it looked small, comfy and cute. But now I won't be able to control Mario in Odyssey like a pro, now I won't feel the rumble, now I can't get the pro controller in a non retarded way, etc. It's like fuck, should I just buy the original again?

>licking Switch cartridges.
Nintendo fucked up with that one, no kid would swallow their favorite vidya, but now that licking Switch cartridges have become a meme, someone is going to swallow one trying out the sour taste

Attached: 61788882_p0_2_Girls_1_Switch_Game.jpg (1280x1174, 125K)

>he sold his hackable Switch
I hope for good money.

Nope. I am retarded.

did you stop and think for even 5 seconds before making a single one of those decisions

No

It's just a Switch in Handheld mode all the time, perfoms the same as that. The dick actually overclocks the Switch.

only if you can pirate them

Normies don't care about pirating.

>console starts drifting

What happens when the sticks give out?

Nigger we just got Astral Chain DxM and Link’s awaking within the last month

it's so baffling for nintendo to go from gameboy to ds and now essentially back to gameboy

however I guess the 3ds never really made good use of the second screen the way the original ds did, so it may as well be a single screen device

How is it going back to Gameboy?
It's pretty much the 2DS of Switches.

I have both

Because it has one screen except for 2, a real 3DS successor would have 3 or more screens.

good joke, user

I have a 3ds and nah, unless you like faggot weeb shit

You can share accounts but there has to be a main switch. The side switch has to do a check online every time you want to play a digital game.

>why yes, I bought an overpriced downgraded console, what gave it away?

>faggot weeb shit
So...switch?

yeah but what are the actual numbers

>search for problem
>find problem
>why did i find problem?

would you be happy if they made a console with a vertical screen
but I guess phones fill that niche nowadays, maybe that's why they didn't do it

There’s a fuck ton just go to Walmart or something

>shelling out 60 bucks for toy consoles that can't run 1080p

I'm gonna wait for android emulators. Phones have higher specs. Library is full of kiddie shit anyways

No, it isn't. This thing feels like a tablet with buttons.

Android has no good games though other than Half Life 2 that is

It's probably a decent buy for you, but I'd hold off on it for a few months to see if the stick drift affects it. That usually doesn't set in for quite some time, but it'd probably be a huge pain without replaceable joycons.

CPU is the same 1.2ghz no matter the mode, GPU runs at 768MHz docked, 307MHz handheld.

Astral Chain is pure Platinum kino.

Answer me you queers, are the sticks bad on these too?

>It's like a vita.
Is it though? I mean I've heard the D-pad is pretty bad on the Switch lite. Vita had a god tier D-pad.

>it doesn't count! shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutup
Lmao

We don't know for sure. It usually takes 6 months to a year for the drift to set in if you take care of your hardware, so it'll be a little while before we actually find out. I wouldn't recommend buying one until it can be ruled out.

looks pretty kull, gonna wait for initial stress tests and hacking findings though

Attached: 1564520966016.jpg (480x540, 27K)

multi-platform title #64377

But they DO play better on switch.

I love my new Switch. I am now a fellow Switchad brothers!

They're going to sell a shit ton this holiday season. 200$ is an appealing price point for middle to low class families.

Not for you, you already got the best of both worlds.

There is no worse blind men than those who refuse to see...

Lite looks very cute

how many good ones?

funny you're using a Dragon Quest pic when PC has an outdated version of DQXI.
Don't know where you live to have console games "2-4 times more" expensive though. Brazil?

This.

High st stores will be firing Switch Lites out of T-shirt cannons this Christmas.

>a gazillion
That word is undefined, so it can be any number you want it to be.
So, sure, it will sell gazillions.

With much worse visuals tho.

But does it have cfw? No? Don't care.

Hacked my 3DS, played two so-so games and cannot find another game worth even downloading.

>imagine being more than 10 years old and buying anything toddler company shits out
Manchildren are fucking pathetic. Also, have shower you pimpled savage.

Attached: ps4 title.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

The only game worth buying on the switch is BOTW. Without that the console would be a flop.

>much worse visuals

Nah pic-related.

Also Switch version has better everything else and will ultimately be the best and most definitive way to play the game.

Attached: 1566733641012m.jpg (1024x540, 71K)

Same, it's based

>"the nintendo switch is still finding mandchildren who don't mind their yearly mario, zelda rehashes'

Attached: 1565102156035.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

>He doesn't want to play the best video games in the world.

Yikes! Why are you like this?

Attached: 1564672422825.jpg (938x1024, 137K)

Imagine posting that game and not being embarrassed about it.

user it's worse than low settings and will run in 720p.

I bet most of those faggots are from USA.
The breeding ground of nintendo manchildren.

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (3840x2160, 946K)

Yea, i'll wait. My right stick is drifting downwards on my old one. Fucking nintendo.

This.

and PC has a lot less content. Your point?

>unironically liking Days Gone

So walk me through this again, they put a larger battery in, remove other features and call it magic?

The battery is smaller.

>call it magic
It's called lite for a reason, mongrel.

'cause you 'ave to be light in the head to purchase one, innit.

Every single 3DS game outside of Etrian Odyssey is good in spite of the hardware, not because of it. The hardware feels like such a colossal piece of shit

Yo that plays like shit dude

Guys but the nintendo switch lite is better than normal switch?