Why do Argonians have tits?

Why do Argonians have tits?

Attached: argonian elder scrolls.jpg (960x1280, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:On_Argonians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they aren't lizards

They're magically transformed to be humanoid. Whatever they are.

Hist fuckery and distance from hist. Hist are magical, dawn of the world, sentient, telepathic trees.

The only good explanation is that humans put them there because they wanted them to be there. Breasts are a sexual selection anomaly in our specific species, and big ones are a downright handicap as the physical structure is awkward. Other mammals only inflate them with milk when they're nursing young, but humans keep them large with fat all the time for display. Explanations like "venom sacs, etc" fall short when you consider the question "how would I store venom if I was designing an animal?" The answer obviously being cheek or neck sacs, not breasts. The same goes for other things. Even as a fat store, which they do function as, it would be better to distribute the weight and protective fatty layer across the body and not all in one place.

Hist found local lizards and transformed them into imitation of other races
simple

Because Bethesda is too lazy to create an extra female model.

but are they cold blooded and lay eggs?

Because people who designed them aren't penis-munching faggots or transpanfucksexual crazy people.

They're filled with hist sap to feed young born outside of the marshlands. Without this newborns would be feral.

Magic sentient hivemind trees gave them tits to better fit in with the other races

Depends on the circumstances, but usually they lay eggs.
Saxhleel are surrogate mutated lizard bodies that hold Hist souls inside of them, which return to Hist hivemind upon death and then re-enter a new surrogate mutated baby body when born again.

>scaly boobs

no thanks

to make them hawt (for furfags)
but elder scrolls sux

having sex with them would feel terrible because of the scales. If you're craving something exotic, go for a khajit

Attached: katia.jpg (372x512, 25K)

Because Men and Mer have tits, and the Hist needed its protector race to fit in. If they made Argonians too alien, it would attract hostility from other races thus endangering the Hist. Evolutionary mimicry can be observed in the real world.

fucking hate lorelets
worse than niggers because at least they don't effect me

im all about that scaly pussy bro

>Trying to apply real world evolutionary biology to literal eldritch constructs in a creationist fantasy universe

THE HISSST!

>Animals are optimal and efficient, evolution is infallible
Explain Pandas and Koalas. The answer is simple, you don't really care. If the thread was about the feasibility of colossal fire breathing flying lizards you wouldn't have posted that trash. You only care because it's tits and it appeals to hetero male sexuality.

The human female breast is a weird thing. They don't actually need to be so big and round but they are. Supposedly boobs became a thing after man started to walk because it became a replacement for big round butts. Now you have a butt like feature in front where people do most of the interacting.

A weird magical tree thing creating weird human mimics might want to duplicate that feature and give their weird lizard like human's human like breasts.

I also think there is like hist in them or something. So they lactate hist.

>smelly dumb disgusting phajeets
Yeah, nah, I'll stick to fine argonian lasses.

what are you gay? stop complaining about lizards with tits.

WHERE ARE THE THICC ORSIMER LADIES AT

>literal drug addict, thievin, cat pajeets

They are venom sacs

Why not?

I want to marry Khamira

Attached: D8pv159XsAEGZiW.jpg (2048x1366, 310K)

why aren't these massive tiger niggas fucking everything in Tamriel

Attached: 306130_20190521212240_1.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

Because ZOS could only be bothered adding them to the game for Elsweyr.

Because human artists made them.

The better to feed you with

fleas,ticks

Mites and salmonella

Attached: 1568057629919.gif (540x304, 2.56M)

They shouldn't have breasts anyway, but neither Bethesda or Zenimax care to bother giving the Argonians a unique model as they did in Morrowind, just like how they don't bother with digitigrade breeds of Khajiits. It's strange because they went ahead with implying Argonians have cloacas or whatever, but not explaining why the women have breasts despite not being mammalian.

If you're expecting a shitty meme answer, you have plenty of that above.

never said i wanted to fuck the lizard neither faggot ,see unlike the rest of you uncultered swines i do view myself as a man that does have some standards

Attached: kiZ9Fax.png (600x800, 340K)

Fucking based, orcesses are the pinnacle of sexual evolution on Nirn.

based high test poster

Sex still sells

But I thought only niggers liked asses wtf chads?

They would be soft and silky like a snake belly

Well user, we are essentialy the crossbreed of lusty fuckeverybody apes and bloodthirsty war apes. We like ass, we like new chest ass, we like hips, we like hair, we like fucking everything. Even imaginary lizard and cat women.

Dont think about it user.

You can get those from people too

How do you explain Argonians in Skyrim? They can't be cold blooded.

Look how many people want to breed and procreate with them in every argonian thread.
There's your answer.

Attached: images (6).jpg (400x400, 24K)

Do Chinese equivalent exist in the elder scrolls universe? If so that's probably why.

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:On_Argonians
Lore book says they have no problems in ice water

>not digitigrade
Fucking ruined

>They are cold-blooded, in both the physiological and psychological sense, and yet they somehow manage to operate in all climes with the same resilience as mammals.

But that's impossible. They can't be cold blooded and survive in cold climates.

And nords have natural frost resistance, you can't explain that shit either. It's a fantasy game