WHORING YOUR BODY

just to get a free game
jesus

Attached: IMAGINE.png (500x465, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2015/3/20/8264113/donate-blood-get-a-free-copy-of-bloodborne-in-denmark
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kinky

Blood drives are a scam. Plasma and semen donations are where it's at.

I'd say there's a huge gap between whoring your body and donating blood.

a lot better than doing it for free you dumb faggot

maybe care about other people for once and you'll realize the value of social credit. in this case it's fucking literal credit for something people usually do for free. actually kill yourself

look at this triggered whore

>semen donations
>not being payed to give your semen

Haha, I bet you even buy your games too

And donate your organs once you're done

My blood actually has value though. I am O- which means I can save anyones life with my blood.

>donate blood
>lose blood permanently
>body can't make blood
>die of blood loss

great idea retard

Attached: 1558557645364.jpg (590x550, 53K)

All a sudden people start dying harder by getting weakass gamer blood

>>body can't make blood

Attached: 1533503465602.png (291x304, 85K)

>good goy give me your blood hehe

>Give blood for free
>If you are sick you have to pay the doctors
Seems like a bad deal.

What the fuck I’m literally a mile from there right this second.

Attached: A80A6385-CDE0-4B90-AC47-D414A46D20A0.png (1242x2208, 959K)

>If you are sick you have to pay the doctors
Only in third world countries.

Can't wait to see what the tards will say to try and make them sound like the bad guys.

There better be some unlockable nurse costume for Io in the game

You get paid, they still call it a donation for some reason. Probably because even the most defunct sperm is probably worth $50 an ounce.

Is the time right?
Go get your free copy nigger.

well go get a free game

well that's one way to promote your game, gotta give them props for being creative.

Then why can't you save yourself?

You have to pay them anyway, since they keep a portion of your salary, even if you are never sick.

>Give sperm for fifty bucks
>Some insane roastie ingests it and asks for alimony
Also a bad deal.

>top seller in steam

Attached: 1566365756035.jpg (600x450, 56K)

The blood drive's not until Friday

KEK

that cat has seen some shit

I said the semen is "worth" $50. You think they're actually gonna let you nut and walk away with a Benjamin?

can i join the lodge instead

>he didn't buy the bottomless body fluids DLC
kek have fun dying when you run out of semen too chump.

Attached: totalaugh.gif (150x160, 21K)

>a friday
>4 hour drive total
>during a convention
Shit's fucked.

>No more available appointments
fuck me, I always find out about these things after it's too late.

Attached: 152365254341.png (353x554, 28K)

>body can't make blood

Attached: 69754254_10217465424580331_2706182601705521152_o.jpg (1279x960, 72K)

I'd just show up if your close by.

What are you a Jehovah's Witness or something?

>t.retard

FRIENDLY REMINDER:
DO NOT REVERSE SEARCH ANY IMAGES EVER ON Yea Forums. I REPEAT, DO NOT REVERSE SEARCH ANY IMAGES EVER ON Yea Forums

If I donate blood will they give me a nurse outfit for Io and hospital clothes in the character creator?

why?

Invasion DLC when?

Attached: screenshot.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

based retarded aquaposter

How exactly is donating blood the same as being a whore?

It fucks with your brain and it makes you feel like sneezing without actually ever sneezing
FOR EVER

>dumb post
>picture of Aqua attached
Nothing out of the ordinary I see.

this thread isn't half as clever as it thinks it is

I reverse searched am image and it put really bad words in the search bar and now im waiting for the FBI to show up any second now.

If anyone has any advice thatd be great.

Can you sell blood in Japan?

you're right, it's the skeleton inside your that makes the blood

Delete Facebook, lawyer up, hit the gym

user I think you have anemia

It's called the blue waffle effect.

>be immortal
>body generates infinite blood
>sell infinite blood for infinite money
holy FUCK

From drinking bleach?

get an AR15 and convert it to full auto just to be safe

Dilate

I can't I'm hiv positive

just don't tell them about it. it's California

Actually it's not a really bad thing
Easy pubblicity + getting people into charity

Attached: IMG_20190816_215356_833.jpg (675x1200, 103K)

How many copies do you think they'll be giving out?

No I'm not a tranny, I'm gonna go to bed and dream about Megumin's ass

Attached: 1559523746105.png (992x1398, 865K)

really clever if you ask me. Weebs have already completely booked the blood drive

like 10 gallons worth of copies

>Donate blood
>Feel faint on the way home
>Actually lose consciousness for a few minutes

What happened? I want to donate blood because we need blood but you can't *make* blood, it can only be gotten through donations. I think I have low blood pressure.

Try consuming less onions.

>you can't make blood
Somebody already did that shitpost user, here's your pity (You).

>not fixing the homeless problem of every state and city

Attached: 1393216216482.jpg (720x576, 56K)

You were supposed to rest for a bit and eat something, whoever was in charge was irresponsible for just letting you walk off right after.

Are gay people allowed to donate blood these days or are they still homophobic?

>give blood for free
>they sell it to highest bidder
>some multimillionaire vampire who thinks young blood makes him prettier

Well it does.

I'd rather lose a bit in tax than get slapped with a multi million dollar bill for a procedure that the (((insurance))) company I pay more into found a loop hole to not pay for the procedure.

What a great system I have no idea why anyone in America likes this.

They ask whether you've engaged in anal sex in the last 30 days, I think.
You could just lie and they wouldn't know though.

bleh

That's not a problem of the system, it's a problem of a system functioning wrong. Corrupt government allows corrupt insurance companies to do whatever they want.

Corruption is a systemic problem dingus, and a system functioning wrong is a problem of the system. What a bizarre argument you're making.

>the system isn't working and should be changed
>well that is because its broken and not working!

based Americans.

They do more testing later, those questions are just to filter out people without spending money on lab tests.

No user, that's ammonia

No that's like a bad version of the flu.

No, that's air compressors.

Does it show up in your blood if you've had something up your pooper?

I stopped donating blood when I realized it was white people donating more of their wealth and now life to give to niggers. Worse, saving criminal niggers in ER

NEVER EVER MOTHERFUCKER!
I fucking hate syringes and even more having my blood taken!
It is literally getting the life drained out of you, and thats some masochist shit.

I did plasma donations during college. The trick is finding a location that does a proper preliminary test on you to determine how your plasma should be categorized. Any place that only offers a flat payment per donation isn't worth it. You want a location that offers it weekly, as bi-weekly tends to payout lower from my experience.
I knew others in college that were getting $360 a month from flat payments and donating twice a week, while I was making $860 a month and only donating once a week. Even if your plasma is given a low priority, you should still be coming away with at least $500 a month at a proper facility if you search around.
Donating semen is getting extremely sketchy lately and I wouldn't recommend it. There's been way too many issues in the last two years involving women that have received donated sperm and then suddenly going out and tracking down the donator to force them into paying child support. Legally, there's a shit ton of clauses that protect you and the company taking the donations will actually fight for you in court. Unfortunately, the "rights" of the child trump nearly anything and very few cases have been successful in arguing the donator should not have any responsibilities, considering you basically waive your potential parental rights during the process and it's anonymous until subpoenaed by a court.

tl;dr Donate plasma, avoid semen.

Yes, seminal blood fusion can happen.

I've been doing twice a week, and at most get $400 a month. Their pricing has been really fucked lately.

I wonder how that kid whose parents named him Dovahkiin in exchange for free Bethseda games for life is getting on

Reminder that the government is literally making you sicker whenever they give you shots.
I havent taken shots in decades and I never get sick.

What about hair? Can you sell hair?

would do it if it didn't have denuvo

Absolutely fucking this, I dont even know my blood type and I have a deep hatred for syringes.

I dont give a fuck those people can go die

Dude if you ever need blood, just get some umbilical cords and hook it back up. That, or starting drinking someone else's blood after donating.

>not being payed
>being payed
>payed
holy fuck please don't ever donate sperm

>$60+ value
>not even a plasma donation
What the fuck

>blood donation somehow pays for a 60 bucks game

Fuck, are they draining people dry?
If they are taking the usual amount then fuck thats actually based for the devs to do.

>plasma
no thanks
there was an affair not too long ago where the dudes didn't even clean the machine that separated the plasma from the rest of your blood and basically pumped toxic slime back into your veins
they can take what they want but they sure as hell aren't going to inject anything back

rare blood types are worth a lot more than $60 for the amount they take

this user is right. keep all that blood in your body. You'll need it someday.

Attached: Real American.png (1004x756, 323K)

Thats why they have you sit down and eat stuff when you're done. Whoever was keeping watch on that thing and let you leave without doing that is a massive idiot.

I've only really seen one person just walk off after blood donations, but
>A
It was a teacher who needed to get back to work(the donation was at my high school that day)
>B
He could sit enough back at his classroom where it wasn't an issue
>C
He was a fairly hefty dude so he was fine.

>Scam

How exactly do they make money by NOT giving your blood to someone who needs it? Not every cost cutting decision has to be sadistic.

(you)

Sometimes but, at the risk of sounding like a hipster, avoid popular places like Locks for Love(they might just take free donations, but same principle applies).
Not because there's anything specifically wrong with them, but once hair's cut it has a "shelf life" during which they can actually use it. After that they have to toss it out. Popular places tend to get a lot of hair, too much in fact, and end up throwing out more than they use.

I won a copy of Bloodbourne by registering as a blood donor.

Attached: 1542328938696.jpg (934x776, 47K)

yeah just eat for umbilical cords then go kill a giant monster and wake up

when im really tired i sometimes sneeze without feeling like a sneeze is coming and without the satisfaction of sneezing normaly

Is blood donating a scam? It seems like they get a lot of money for your blood and you're supposed to sit their like an idiot feeling like you saved someone. Even though they're going to use it for someone in desperate need and milk that sucker for money.

Also I donated blood once because I was too lazy to find out my blood type through other means. Those assholes sure like to call a lot.

>imagine getting 15fps slideshow dark souls as a reward

>donating
sounds a lot better than the truth that you are selling your blood, huh?

wtf I turned into a fucking octopus thanks a lot you nigger squawk

I hope whatever blood you donated they poured down the sink because holy shit your post proves there is no worth to anything that comes out of your body

>do fuckall
>get a free game
>lmao scammed
they can't get away with this

>Free game
>Xbox version

Attached: 1384332565472.png (785x785, 397K)

They must've gotten a lot of joy pouring it down the drain then since they called a lot. Oh well.

Who else here can't legally donate blood?

lmao imagine needing a blood transfusion have you tried not getting hurt

got aids faggot?

I wanna do this but saw it was in cali and I'm in nyc, FUCK.

Attached: 1543605764315.jpg (228x222, 16K)

like seriously just dont get hurt..

Me. Because my parents were in some place at some time like 50 years ago, I can't donate blood because of some disease they didn't have but may be a carrier of, and in turn I might have it in my bloodstream too.

why does your blood have denuvo

Fuck you for trying to steal my blood. Pay me

I visited a blood donor central with class in high school once and literally fainted, in front of everyone.

Attached: 1561831430445.jpg (480x360, 11K)

You're supposed to do that? I donated blood in high school once and I walked home right after and was perfectly fine aside from a very slight lightheadedness.

crack when

So for a fucking 10 minute free action i get a 70$ game? Fucking lucky mutts.

what type of bloods gets paid the most for donations?

A game plus some goodies.
the ad says it also comes with a "promo blood kit"

Not even that user but I already pirated it. Thanks for the free blood, babe.

Attached: 1542285545741.png (374x343, 183K)

Why not just take a left you dumb fuck

Begone vampire

yikes lower ur onions level

>do this
>play game
>say word
>blood stolen
wooooow

Enjoy not having vaccines piratecuck

No AIDS, just on a cocktail of meds that I can't afford to stop taking.

In my country, the Red Cross takes care of all the donations. While the donor gets a cup of coffee and a bun as compensation, the Red Cross sells the bloodbag to a hospital for hundreds of euros.

Attached: 97ff1ea5.png (192x218, 23K)

That's pretty neat but even if that were near me I'd be too lazy and just pirate the game instead.

I fainted the first time I donated blood almost ten years ago. It still gets brought up every time I go.

Homeless people probably have blood diseases that don't even have a name yet.

>Giving
There's your problem.

Vitun vittu. Ja sitten 24/7 kampissa isolla ruudulla kuinka ne tarvitsee lisää. Maksakaa minulle niin tuon iloisesti vereni imettäväksi.

That seems like a good deal for doing something that will help another human being. This and the Bloodborne one are actually really nice even if they're for PR stunts.

Attached: 1480550079025.png (269x300, 92K)

Blood for a brand new game that I could resell. Doesn't sound bad.

Give blood for 60$ game
Go to doctor, need blood. 1000$

Who /anemic/ here?

Attached: 1563598614745.jpg (551x639, 35K)

Plus tip

>body can't make blood
This is why I cant get mad at any opinion you fags have because you clearly are too retarded to be aware of the shit you say

Attached: 1485230792102.jpg (320x466, 20K)

Canada is a terrible fucking country. You can't sell your blood and you can't sell your plasma. Instead, Canada buys 80% of its plasma from the US, which they got from the homeless. Canada basically pays 200% the going rate for plasma because it refuses it pay its own citizens for theirs. Literally losing money and me not getting paid for this shit.

>implying i'm gonna give my protein to someone else

>donate blood for piece of candy because I'm legally not allowed to sell it
>The 'charity' is allowed to sell it though, and so is the hospital. Hospital pays $500 for my blood (a shit ton more if it's O+/-), hospital sells it to people / insurance companies / the government for double that
I refuse to ever donate blood because it's such a stupid scam. I'd do it if a family member needed a blood infusion but that's it

Not if sure if baiting or actually retarded.

Attached: 1557585588979.jpg (500x371, 41K)

By who?

>only one location

fuck literally all of this, how can they not manage to make it nationwide

someone go give your blood for me and give me the code, i'll give blood here and tell them to send it to you

Based low effort retardposter. Have a (you) lad

Is this an America thing? My country gives you 10 bucks for plasma and 4 bucks for blood, but that used mostly to pay for your travel expenses, and maybe a soap from their store. Sounds like you people are making a fortune.

why are animeposters so retarded

Attached: 75FED298-93D1-4603-BA80-F407AC8AAA90.jpg (260x256, 35K)

>(((Red Cross)))

>donating semen
>in the age of DNA history sites

>tfw I got a free copy of Bloodborne in exchange for my blood when I was in university.
polygon.com/2015/3/20/8264113/donate-blood-get-a-free-copy-of-bloodborne-in-denmark

The nurse. It’s on record.

This
Semen donations are incredibly risky these days

At least you didn't faint during penis inspection day.

>social credit
Fuck off china

m8...

Attached: 1559663791689.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

Thats what the donations are for retard

Lol, just kill all the homeless dude, I don't want their diseases.

We are on Yea Forums, retarded shitposters can't handle charitable actions.

Do really people faint from donating blood? I just drink some water, eat some snack and I'm good to go.

Attached: 1506203693883.gif (400x233, 3.18M)

Can you give your blood in the US if you have tattoos? Because I think we can't here.

Either way I don't want my blood to go to niggers or muslims migrants.

It was my first time and I was only out for a few seconds.

No such thing as charity, someone always benefits.

Was it some generic your IP has been logged shit in red letters or just Google images
Because I had both happen to me and now I'm a bear

That's nothing, watch this.

Attached: 1568445309818 apple.jpg (1079x1695, 577K)

More like chode vein amirite?

i really hope to god this is fake

The point of a charity IS to make someone benefits from it, you moron.

That's just a precaution. Everytime I donate I just grab a snack and leave right after. If you slept and ate enough the night before, you should be fine in most cases.

>tfw last time I tried to donate blood they asked me when was the last time I had sex
>had to lie telling them that I recently had a new partner
>they refused my blood donation
at least I got a free lunch

Attached: download.jpg (303x166, 9K)

Attached: 1521414990434.png (919x749, 1.04M)

We should spin this into a narrative that this is discriminating against homosexual and trans people.

He meant the organization or company hosting the event you fucking retard. Of course the person who receives the blood benefits from it, but the hospital selling your blood for $1,000 dollars benefits as well, without composition for the donor.

contact /pol/
Yea Forums can hardly achieve anything spinning shit
just look at gamergate

You forgot to say it was with a woman

Blood is only sold in 3rd world countries. Where the hell are you living ?

>risking HIV for a copy of code vein

Attached: 1375250844764.png (482x436, 216K)

>tfw you give HIV to a bunch of perma virgin nerds
Good outcome

Attached: 1565537658137.png (112x112, 16K)

Attached: 5BBB8CCD-1690-4A15-9EB7-2A6695C16B7A.png (700x700, 215K)

No I told them it was a girl. If you change sexual partner with frequence or at least once in the span of 6 months you're not accepted to be a blood donor. Or so they told me. lol

I just dont care about this game anymore its like three years late, how hard is to just give an anime makeover to dark souls ?

>you will never get a BJ from Lotte

Help me Yea Forumsros

Attached: Manga-de-Lotte-no-Omocha-terminará-3-Animemx-e1385594743807.jpg (725x1068, 185K)

Holy shit you get free food too? There's literally no downside to donating blood

user, they don't give it away, they trade with it, the hospitals have to buy the blood you gave away
that said, getting a key for a new game is a pretty good deal imo, so far the most expensive thing i was offered during blood donations was a plushie

>have the most pleb blood type
>no moral obligation to donate

Attached: 1568088680756.jpg (359x347, 66K)

I have O- and never donated blood in my life because of this reason.

If I donate it can go to everyone. But if I need blood not a lot of people can return me the favor. So I rather just keep what's mine.

>body can't make blood

Attached: ok.gif (172x162, 1.01M)

It ain't...

Attached: 1561757341239 Apple.jpg (480x640, 55K)

I dont even know my blood type.

Attached: 1557067304437.png (387x375, 237K)

Mums always know.

How is it the top seller

Attached: 1541234599871.jpg (725x587, 53K)

user, it's bought and sold everywhere, that's how it works
how do you think they pay for staff and mobile donation stations?

TWICE

>have a rare blood type
>keep getting pestered to donate more

Aqua is indeed the dumbest bitch in anime history.

I didn’t realize The Surge 2 was coming out already.

>mom always told me that I was an O
>went to donate blood for my aunt after her brain surgery
>turns out I'm a B
At least my aunt is a B too so it all worked out anyway.

>At least my aunt is a B too so it all worked out anyway.
did you fuck

"no"

The fuck? Who the fuck played the first game? Shit was boring as hell.

me neither
someone posted a video of all the bosses yesterday, it was poopy
i mean it looked significantly worse than the first game, both in graphics and in gameplay
i was really surprised
then again it was a poor ass russkie so maybe it's low setting + him playing like an idiot