Twitch and discord are in no way contributing to the deterioration of our lang-

>twitch and discord are in no way contributing to the deterioration of our lang-

Attached: homo zoomerus.png (1000x1000, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdp4P9mPj0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

> 3head
> Not 5head
Branlets

Attached: 1568430960677m.jpg (672x1024, 171K)

The Internet is in no way contributing to the deterioration of our lang-

>Lol
>Rofl
>Lmao
>Keke
>Lel
>Omfg
>TBQH
>Tbh
>Dilate
>Cope

this but the pol Yea Forums version

LULW

>He says using wojacks
Oh the irony.

Attached: 165708_141459745913330_2332229_a.jpg (171x282, 10K)

Dioposting was really refreshing for Yea Forums, I'm glad I was around for that day or two.

The irony of someone using fucking wojak edits to make this point.

>"online community" based insider communication methods detoriate language?
Niggers be cray cray

Says the wojaknigger.

Attached: zoomz.png (628x741, 188K)

BASED

I would be far more concerned about intellectual degradation than language changes.

Attached: 1508839933369.jpg (2713x1221, 725K)

You americans accomplished the unbelievable: ruining a very simple and minimalist (grammatically speaking) language.

rent free

>seethe
>dilate
>cope

sneed

cope

SOUL
SOULLESS

feed

I don't know what any of these mean or look like except omegalul
I know the kappa face but I don't know what it means

Kappa is sarcasm.

Noone over the age of 16 knows.

For the love of sneed, have feed.

Most twitch users are in their mid 20s.

>mhhh yes exquisite drawing from the Wojak era, it's a reference to the famous tragedy Zoomcringe & Boombased

Wojak is art you niggers. Pepe as well.

anons in this thread malding LUL

>27k likes
>almost 3k retweets
This Zoomer shit is peak normalfaggotry.
On that topic, reminder: Pepe is the most used Twitch emote. Just keep that in mind, if you call people normalfags while frogposting.

This.
2019 Yea Forums threads barely consists of coherent sentences anymore.

>Keke

peepoweird

Id agree with you but with Nigger talk
>Finna
>Bouta
>Tryna

And then basic grammar errors that degenerates always do never fails to make me seethe
>Should of
>Could of
>Misuse of Your/You're, There/They're/Their etc.

>Should of
>Could of
I kind of adapted to the others you mentioned, but these two make me mad above all else, everytime I read it it's suffering, but after all, It's a doggy dog world out there.

ZULUL if you understand this communique, you have been defeated ZULUL and you must post identical communique in chatroom ZULUL never ending cycle ZULUL

Plebeian classes have always had their own pidgin dialect of the language. Now we just have cyber pidgin big fucking deal.

>yikes

hahaha

seething

ITT: Mald af

It really is getting worse. Using lingo on their respective websites is one thing. But I actually hear people SPEAK the lingo aloud.
I'm not against twitch. I watch it. But when a streamer starts SAYING "kappa" aloud, I cringe. You can't just say kappa at the end of your sentence to indicate that you were being sarcastic. You should be able to communicate as much through tone.

imagine my expression when i saw someone say omgegalul out loud and dab afterwards

Actually Europers are the biggest offenders when it comes to meme speak. Namely Germans Swedes, and the other scandinavians.

>Dont you fucking dare enjoy things on the internet or ill make another wojak about you!

>make OC
>slap a xoomer face on it
Why do newfags do this?

>He says in a single sentence greentext

Attached: 1528412992314.jpg (518x768, 54K)

I know black people that definitely don't talk like that, but then they'll text you like finna, bouta, and all that. It's so fucking annoying. They're trying to fit in with other blacks, so they amp up their blackness online.

Mega assblasted zoomers detected kek

How do you resist beating the shit out of them?

Do zoomers get mad that everyone makes fun of them?

lel

How autistic do you have to be to post the same thread constantly? I guess the wojaks would explain it.

The new generation hides all their insecurities under mock irony. They can't be harmed, if everything is a meme.

>make a thread
>reply to people in it
>Y-YOU SO MAD!!1

Does that mean this entire website is zoomers?

youtube.com/watch?v=kdp4P9mPj0E

The emotes themselves are fine, pictography has always been a part of language, but holy fuck stop verbalising them.

You're describing an image that is used to describe an emotion why are you taking the extra step what is wrong with you.

The average use is between 16 and 24, so yes.

Almost no one does this except actual children and children have always done and said dumb stuff.

>How autistic do you have to be to post the same thread constantly?
i'll take shit that never happened for $500, user

me on the left

I seen this exact thread and image yesterday.