4am

4am

Attached: 1471670212591.gif (499x428, 490K)

vidya4chan

I’m so tired. Help.

I hate muslims, niggers, trannies and janies. Is there a videogame for me?

>1 am
>posts 4am thread
Go to sleep europoor

Ethnic Cleansing (2002)
It's shit.

shut the fuck up

>tired
>cant sleep
>class in 5 hours
help me Yea Forums i cant fucking fall asleep.

You're so fucking dumb. Typical west coast nigger.

it's like 10 am in europe you retard

>1 am
>Europe
Quit making Americans look dumb you tard

Your nobody to call him dumb. At least he knows what time it is.

>wake up from a nightmare
>begin trying to rationalize it in my head saying there's no way it makes sense
>my brain somehow does everything in its power to convince myself that the nightmare is real
>I imagine myself going on the internet with my phone and finding articles about a serial killer who lived in my dorm at my college, even though I am just lying there half awake
>now I can't go back to sleep
I wonder why it does this

anybody know where joe is?

>living in worst coast

Attached: 1470063678823.png (394x370, 228K)

Go to sleepz

no, it's 10 am

cope

Attached: arnold statue.jpg (800x800, 646K)

Who the fuck is Joe?

The moonman mod for doom.

sleeping probs

>have a dream where I think I spoke some french
>want to look up the word
>can't even remember a phonetic spelling
Fuck
>

joe mama

Attached: 1568685802555.jpg (704x3754, 928K)

i literally cannot fall asleep unless im dead tired because my legs violently spaz out. its called rls. how do i make myself more tired?

Hope you're doing ok Yea Forums. Love you

Attached: 1418711799984.jpg (185x82, 4K)

love you too user

Attached: 1543738248463.jpg (640x853, 46K)

Whenever I need to wake up early I can't sleep. It's not even stress all I planned on doing tomorrow was get up early so I can be first in line to get new tires for my car.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Attached: 1534017428877.jpg (480x480, 46K)

I've seen Stu making pudding 4 nights in a row now. I need to take these boards off my windows.

>turned 29 today

im really gonna be a wizard bros

You're a couple of months older than me bro, we'll be wizards together.

It's not so bad

Attached: wizard.jpg (534x900, 180K)

dreams are fucking crazy user

It's 4 am and I'm applying to join the army reserves. I hope I'm not fat enough to out right fail. I need to take control of my life.

good luck user. I hope you get what you're looking for

East side nigga wus up

IF YOU A LONELY MOTHERFUCKER MAKE NOISE, IF YOU A LONELY MOTHERFUCKER MAKE NOISE.

Attached: image.jpg (1539x2048, 429K)

where do you think we are

Excersize I guess

Studying for an exam that's in 15 hours. Professor said "just read the book and you'll be fine" but what the fuck does that mean. He's giving us this fucking exam and he doesn't even give a shit enough to tell us what we should be focusing.

Just get laid

maybe you should've read the book

It contradicts the professor using his own power points for his lectures. God dammit I hope I do okay.

benadryl

I mean, I once fucked a Valkyrie in a game and the rest of them had their grab replaced with a tiddy choke.

Attached: sweat.png (300x300, 68K)

fuck I coomed and now my pee hole is stinging. Standing in my dark closet with the door shut because it fucking might help.

I have to go back to my miserable job tomorrow where 3 of us will do the job of 6 and take shit from our manager for not being able to function like a properly-staffed business and then also take shit from the customers because we're not staffed properly. Then we'll get paid our meager wages and be on our way after standing for 8 hours straight and going home with sore feet again. And then I'll repeat it again and again and again, never getting more than a single day off in a row, often being worked 8-11 days in a row, getting treated like garbage by old jewish women who act like they're queens and that you're inconveniencing them by serving them.
Such is life.

Do remind yourself that your white sauce is pretty much warmed up to 37ºC. So that's why it'd sting.
Regardless, just watch out that you don't shoot your man bazooka too hard.

Look for a new job or express that same sentiment to your boss. Honestly don't be a cuck. You should be searching for a better job every day, make it your goal.

had a dream last night where i found a stray cat and adopted it and it was great, probably because i've been thinking i'd love to get one and watching cat videos but i can't until i have a stable house and job aka not for years, feels bad

>for a few days been considering buying a new pillow because poor sleep
>Few hours ago decided to go to the store to buy a pillow
>get to the store
>park my car
>step out of it
>look around and see that the car to my left has a dream catcher on its rear view mirror
>huh okay whatever
>see that the car in front of me also has one
>wtf okay whatever
>go in store, buy pillow
>leave store, walk to car
>see that there's now a third fucking car parked right next to me with a dream catcher on the rear view mirror
>now getting spooked
>no other car around seems to have one but the ones next to me

What the fuck does it mean, am I supposed to get myself a dream catcher?

Attached: 1569174597957.jpg (837x1000, 130K)

I just started like 3 months ago and it's my first job so I have to stick around a bit or it will look bad on my resume; they'll think I can't handle pressure and commitments.

Man I have wanted a dog since I was little and still cant get one until I have my own place. Don't even have a cat atm.

bros I don't know what the fuck I'm doing anymore

Attached: 1569219052832.jpg (1081x716, 141K)

God damn west coasters are mentally handicapped

fuck wrong pic

Attached: 1568524563027.png (359x344, 152K)

what the fuck do you mean wrong pic they both apply

Just pretend your next job is your first job

DO NOT GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH THAT PIC

Not if you explain that situation and that it sucked dick. You shouldn't put up with situations you're miserable with. If they ask why you left just have to say "it wasn't for me" and if they pry say "I prefer not to answer" or just say "I didn't see eye to eye with the manager and thought it would be best to go our separate ways" if anything it shows maturity.

what happens?

>2018
Okay... okay... I'll do the opposite of what you do.

Alright maybe it was a bad idea.

Attached: Untitled.png (661x763, 95K)

East coast represent.
Where we at, bros?

Attached: 1559970407145.png (558x382, 217K)

HOLY SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

thanks for reminding me user. i forgot i had some in my cabinet. hopefully it works.

are you a third worlder like myself user?

WHAT THE FUCK

Better than becoming a witch, trust me. Your power only wanes the longer you go without sucking the life out of young men. Wizards grow stronger the longer they last.

that's honestly worse, you don't even want to know how old I am, should have had my first job half a decade before now at least.
maybe, idk. I guess I'll start looking again. the whole reason I took this job is because I don't have a car and it's within walking distance of my mom's house. I'm saving up my meager minimum wage for a car so that I can actually get a better job.

It creates mustard gas.

Attached: 1569125383605.png (495x611, 325K)

Based

IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU LADS

Thats so fucked up. Fuck you fuck you fuck you

kids shows are fucking great still. Been watching fosters home for imaginary friends lately. I love it.

i just did, so much for wanting to sleep tonight

Attached: 1566091201496.png (480x368, 244K)

I fucking told you guys

God damnit i never would've fucking done it if you didn't post this

You bastard

describe it to me with as little detail as possible. im curious but not that curious

Peace and blessing be apon you, mate. You should get some sleep, it ain't healthy for you to stay up so late. Besides, if you ever feel like playing a multiplayer game, you'll probably have a better shot at it when everyone's awake. Take care of your self, mate.

Attached: 1568899545035.jpg (1061x840, 106K)

Well better download an offline copy of the thread for proof we can present for when the feds kick the door down in about 3 hours

you know that feeling you get when you instantly regret something right after you end up doing it? like that but 100x times worse

Google makes the implication you're a pedo

You search image, shitty words appear in the google search that will make the fbi knock

Just tell them to google search the image

imagine being a commiefornian

I have the image saved too and im type a bunch in this thread so they can see my unironic panic

Attached: 1552997184019.jpg (2999x3666, 1.91M)