DMC thread

>finally got a chance to play this game
>have been avoiding Yea Forums since it was released to avoid spoilers
I'm positive this is the best action game I've ever played gameplay-wise, but I thought it was too short and the second half felt rushed. Ending was the cheesiest thing I've ever seen, but I kind of like how the game was basically a family reunion without a "proper" villain, it was like watching a demon soap opera. My favorite moment was when Vergil turned into an airplane and flew into a mountain.

What did you guys think about it?

Attached: dmc v.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vF8rdHz2wZw&list=PLA225E25C69EE9BC5&index=6&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4St8YLDAY&t
youtube.com/watch?v=irfjUv95aE4
twitter.com/Burnie_Spader/status/1175854086077517824?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=swc0TcJynkA
youtu.be/t85HzA80ysQ?t=48
youtube.com/watch?v=zmPdAcFrSQI
youtu.be/WiXZOb4Aer8
youtu.be/zdJwxGJ5GEg
youtube.com/watch?v=P6Sy6thXuvM
youtu.be/OGiYs5rzTxw
youtu.be/ymBuf4QM-qw?t=52s
twitter.com/Xbox/status/1176123042566672385
mobile.twitter.com/SunhiLegend
youtube.com/watch?v=yIb5NJqx63U
twitter.com/SunhiLegend/status/1173002447557660672?s=20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

people here get real worked up about the story thing, but personally I'm more disappointed in lack of decent bosses this time around. They're all either a plant, a reused asset collection or straight up pulled from a previous game. Otherwise it's a great an unique game. How did you like V, btw?

>How did you like V, btw?
He was ok. Feels a bit lacking when compared to Dante and Nero, but the concept of a summoner character is fun to play around with, and I'd like to see it expanded upon if we get a DMC6. As far as his character goes, I genuinely enjoyed his edgyness and he has some of the best taunts.

>They're all either a plant, a reused asset collection or straight up pulled from a previous game
You could say that about most enemies in the game (hell, they even brought back some guys from DMC2).

Personally, I was impressed by the fact that all of the enemies in the game are very fun to fight against, while also having a lot of variety. Every other DMC game aways had that one enemy or boss that made you dread doing another playthrough, but not 5. I do think some of the bosses were a bit forgetable compared to the the other games, but maybe they will grow on me with time. I still need to work on that DMD playthrough.

Attached: 1528934074349.png (1000x668, 119K)

>just beat DMD vergil in 5
even though I suck it feels nice got an S rank on mission twenty so that was cool

>Feeling good about beating DMD on one of the easiest DMC games

Cute.

Attached: 1567447095036.jpg (900x900, 82K)

It was disappointing

FUCK MISSION 14 IN DMC4. MY GOD, THIS SHIT IS SO HARD TO S RANK IT'S MAKING ME FURIOUS AT NEARLY 4AM. THE CHIMERAS ARE BAD ENOUGH, BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE GODDAMN FAULTS.
>Kek, you're not going to be able to play the game. Into the pit you go.

And you know what the worst part is? I've S ranked this on Devil Hunter just fine, but on HUMAN? I can't do it. It feels fucking impossible. Everything dies too quick and I always lose my style to some stupid shit like a burrowing Assault or a chimeras blades or the FUCKING FAULTS.

Attached: Youmotherfuck.jpg (324x344, 22K)

You can kill Faults with a single gilgamesh divekick and the ones you kill won't respawn until you leave the room/area. That mission really does suck big time.

Go to sleep user, it's good for you.

You know what? I'll take that advice. Thanks user.

Attached: Contemplating.gif (540x468, 2.78M)

I liked it. It was the best one since 3, but yeah the second half wasn't as good as the first part.

I was pretty disappointed about the 2nd half of the story. We had three (3) entire bossfights with Urizen to set up Vergil but when Vergil is revealed he didn't really do anything but jack himself off.
Nero also felt really disconnected from the final fight on top of the Qliphoth. He gains his Devil Trigger from a desire to protect his family. I thought that was a great way to contrast his lust for power with Vergil's, but the problem was that he gained it from a phone call with Kyrie and a boring cutscene where he walks up a slope, instead of within a great struggle (which was what made DMC3's devil trigger reveal so great). How I would change the story is to lengthen the final act. When Vergil is revealed have a three-way fight between Dante, Nero and Vergil, with Nero being too weak to stop the family feud, perhaps getting stabbed or beat the fuck up, just a moment of despair to trigger his DT.
I think the story would have benefited from a true big bad a la Arkham as well, it would have been a great plot device to bring the Sparda family together. I found it disappointing that Urizen was simply Vergil. Vergil could have been unwillingly fused with Urizen and Urizen could have been the penultimate big bad before the family showdown on the top of three. Also the top of the tree being in broad noon daylight was pretty bland as well, when you compare it to DMC3's final arena.

Night, user.

the difficulty of dmd in the series is

3>1>5>4>2

>Personally, I was impressed by the fact that all of the enemies in the game are very fun to fight against, while also having a lot of variety. Every other DMC game aways had that one enemy or boss that made you dread doing another playthrough, but not 5. I do think some of the bosses were a bit forgetable compared to the the other games, but maybe they will grow on me with time. I still need to work on that DMD playthrough.
Yeah it's got the best enemies out of the Itsuno DMCs for sure and they also combine well together (although the story mode doesn't do that all too often sadly).

Pretty much agree on everything you said. The blue sky in the top of three scene just looked out of place for what was supposed to be the game's final showdown. Nero's scene really did lack emotional impact and the stakes didn't seem high at all. The game definitely needed a proper big bad since Urizen was rather disappointing in that role. And true, the game felt like it should've been longer for the plot to properly unfold.
This game's lows aren't as bad as ones in previous games, but its high points aren't as good either.

>but its high points aren't as good either.
*ahem*

Attached: Sin DT.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

Sorry dude, but Dante getting his DT after a great showdown with his brother then proceeding to run down the tower at sonic speeds while fighting demons, then getting eaten by a whale is way better than Dante just stabbing himself with Rebellion's stump only to loose both Reb and Sparda in exchange for an ugly sword. Sin DT form is cool, but not that cool and we knew about it for a long time.

Attached: dmc3 anon.png (1045x181, 46K)

The ending was very open and clearly made either for DLC or a sequel, and with DLC being a no, it just remains to wait few years for DMC6.

>looked forward to DMC5
>just got a job for the first time
>use the money to upgrade my pc
>and preorder DMC5
>playing it with an xbone controller
>shit breaks 3h in
>play with mouse and keyboard until i get a dualshock 4
>works just as well
thats how i realized they nailed the gameplay, it controls so well regardless of what you use.

All the previous games are perfectly playable on keyboard

I think Vergil should've been revealed half way through the game, and the rest could be Nero trying to figure out who is this guy and why does Dante not want him to against him. Urizen and V being new characters may also make it better.
Starting difficulty needed a little bit more balancing. some enemies could've been faster with better audio cues. The Bringer should've been a skin for Nero (it's already in the fucking game) and the game could've easily made coatless variants for the characters. Also needed more memorable cutscenes, the Nico van scenes are nice, but I would've preferred more fun and crazy fight scenes.

Attached: 1554387258238.png (760x549, 381K)

When I encountered the Proto Angelo for the first time I fully thought it would be revealed to be Dante. Similar to Vergil having been Nelo Angelo. That was an exciting thought to me, but I was incredibly let down to realize Dante has just been taking a long nap and Proto was just a regular enemy. This game was a wasted opportunity for crazy stylish stuff.

Attached: protoangelo.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I've been playing DMC 3 and im up to agni and rudra but goddamn I think I might give up.
This game is so insanely hard like holy shit.
I think I can beat them if I really wanted to, but knowing that im just at the start and its only going to get harder and harder makes me not want to continue.
How do I git gud?

What style are you using?
Also don't waste red orbs on items other then blue and purple orb, and focus most and foremost on enquiring new moves.

You naturally improve at the game, you also get more devil arms and guns, your styles level up, etc. A&R on lower levels can be beaten by just spamming basic Cerberus combos.

Just wanted to pop in and say I really like DMC1's setting. There's just something about the way Japanese devs, especially Capcom, does European style castles that I really like. Coming across the castellan's long forgotten bed chambers with a thick layer of dust and cobwebs hanging off of the bed's veil was strangely eerie.

The way this track that plays in the background goes from an oppressive horror-ish sound to the faint sound of classical ballroom music echoing from some deeper part of the castle you never get to see adds so much to it. Hard to put into words.

youtube.com/watch?v=vF8rdHz2wZw&list=PLA225E25C69EE9BC5&index=6&t=0s

Definitely see the Resident Evil roots in it. Glad I finally got around to giving this series a whirl.

Attached: 1558101969095.jpg (720x480, 36K)

Yeah 1 really does have a unique atmosphere that can't be found anywhere else, even in RE games.

It was a breddy gud. But I feel like the story played it way too safe and felt like something was changed midway through. Some of the boss themes could've been a bit better and more memorable. Vergil's could've at least had homage to his chorus like his unreleased DMC4:SE theme. Few weird faces here and there, not safe to mention who because of mentally ill fujos obviously.
Gameplay is fucking phenomenal, just needs turbo mode. Level design could've experimented more with the night city levels, the lighting was amazing in the RE engine then they never came back to it.

Going back to the boss music issue, the ambient music for stages was fucking amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4St8YLDAY&t

Attached: Z16.jpg (465x682, 101K)

Yeah, the atmosphere in 1 is legit top notch.
There's something about how the castle feels extremely haunted and "off" at the start, and then when you come back at night it is very clearly Hell itself, or at least something close to it.
The fact that youtube.com/watch?v=irfjUv95aE4 keeps playing regardless of whether or not you're fighting makes it feel like you're constantly in danger, as if the castle itself is just one gigantic enemy.

Attached: 20190823180340_1.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Probably my overall favourite even though some issues like the wack lockon and camera get annoying. I like V as a character but he's really unfun to play on anything higher than devil hunter.
Use Cerberus' revolver move on them. It parries their attacks easily. Certain enemies and bosses are weak to elemental damage from weapons, so keep that in mind.

Attached: 1555276833622.png (874x874, 770K)

What exactly was Mundus' plan in 1? He wanted to lure in Dante but he also wanted to come back?

Kill Dante by luring him to mallet island, then invade the human world to rule over with an iron fist. Pretty simple.

It's simple. We kill Dante.

Wouldn't it be easier to just manifest himself in the human world and then crush Dante with full power and demon support?

Guess he though Dante will be as easy as Vergil to take down.

Mundus probably thinks like Vergil with the power thing and thought Dante was weaker.

Interestingly enough, sending Vergil to fight Dante is what resulted in Mundus loosing. Otherwise Dante wouldn't have gotten the amulet from Vergil.

Nelo Angelo goes head to head with Dante in 1, 5Dante is just laughably stronger than Nero even before being put into a suit of demon power.

He actually does think like that.
Ironic

Attached: Y3.jpg (1080x1536, 553K)

He might've been if he didn't have Trish help him at the end

It's also just a bit of symbolism that other games do too, facing "yourself" before you face the big baddie

Attached: 16b38c70e5bce0297e883bb68648161037d3e060v2_hq[1].jpg (640x480, 35K)

I'm glad that Vergil returns (because why the fuck not, he's the main draw), but the build up was sorely lacking. Looking back, the 3 Vergil fights in 3 were almost perfect in terms of pacing and build up.
Anyway it's fortunate that there's no wall-phasing flying enemies in 5, fuckers drove me crazy in 3 and 4.

Even Bad Dragon has playable Vergil

Attached: 20190606104527_1.jpg (271x336, 18K)

>I think I might give up
Hey, kiddo. You're only a casual if you give up.

Attached: 1561442818551.png (460x473, 335K)

Agni is weak to Cerberus, Air Hike is great in general.
They get stunned fairly easy on normal, so I usually bully one of them while keeping the camera on the other to be ready to jump out of the way when i need to.

Attached: Happy Devil Hunter.jpg (591x591, 189K)

It wasn't about Dante's strength. It was about Vergil putting Dante in a mirrored position to what he experienced himself. If Vergil could have harnessed Dante's inferior power for his own gain he would have.
I'm not really sure why you're bringing Nero into this though.

Read the original post, it was about Nero and V encountering an Angelofied Dante. Dante would have turned them into paste real quick.

How about you read it again. I didn't say anything about Nero.

Have you tried watching other people do the fight to see what kind of cheese/technique they come up with?

Still doesn't mean anything until it's added to the objectively correct online store.
Epic is the only place this game deserves to be.

I got the feeling the game was only about 2/3rds done too.

Still better than 4

Cry more you corporate cultist

It's much better than any game in the genre, but it still feels undercooked.

What makes you say that?

How do we save Trish and Lady from doing nothing?

Holy shit her real life model is hot.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Make them suck demon dick

Y'all seen this taunt yet?
twitter.com/Burnie_Spader/status/1175854086077517824?s=09

She's a feminist and doesn't shave her armpits.

What the fuck?

>1 is good
>2 is bad
>3 is good
>4 is bad
>5 is good
>6 is...
Will the pattern continue? Should we be worried about DMC6?

Attached: C3CC7E06-54A3-4BCD-A423-06DCB8229062.png (2619x1400, 3.16M)

What the fuck? Is this an unused taunt or something?

4 isn't bad.

Yeah it's unused, he says so if you scroll down.

Yes, but what about her face model?

>have been avoiding Yea Forums since it was released to avoid spoilers
how did you manage that?
go to different boards?

4’s not bad but it’s worse than both 3 and 5

4 wasn't so bad, and I'm not worried about DMC6, I think the series will continue to improve onwards.
Just saw that tweet, the taunt is pretty funny
>I'm gonna take this hand, and shove it up your ass
Kek

4 was just unfinished. Had some really shitty sections and a lot of backtracking but that's par for the course for DMC.
If Itsuno's back as director for DMC6 I think it'll be good. If someone else directs it I'm not sure what the outcome would be.

Attached: 1533444630223.jpg (500x500, 186K)

Enemies are great now, almost all have elemental weaknesses and weakspots on their bodies or in their patterns so most of the HP bloat is alleviated and as a result 5's DMD mode is the best since 1. They absolutely nailed the style system this time, Nero is distinct and fun to play. The levels don't have any annoying shit, usually mission 15 does some really cool things. Overall a solid foundation for 6, just need to get a bit more daring/creative with the visual design of the levels and think of some fun ways to expand Vergil's moveset. Probably more weapons, maybe new styles.

I think DMC1 might have the best setting ever for any kind of action game. It's that comfy.

Attached: 631510_20190516225339_1.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Attached: Madness.webm (640x384, 2.86M)

My main issue with DSD is that I can't use Shredder whenever I want

I wish this taunt worked-worked. It's super obvious he was supposed to detach his arm and hold it up. Hell, I bet getting hit during that taunt would destroy your current arm.

Pure joy from start to finish, I've grown to not enjoy V missions tho, just tedious, nero/dante though, just incredible.

The final boss fight has gone down for me as one of my best memories playing vidya, everything flowed perfectly for me.

>Sad violin music at start
>buster vergil down to 75%
>devil trigger remix starts when nero and vergil are stabbing each other
>the fucking lyrics start when you bang him and his clone together
>"both you fucking asshole"

Don't care what anyone thinks, one of the best games I have ever played.

Attached: afafadfac.jpg (576x432, 67K)

Can Shootie come back for 6?

Probably cut if for profanity, puritans were already upset about the mild swearing in the trailers.

It's a bit of a shame really but I'm happy with the modernized movement set overall.

Or get Celldweller and/or Blue Stahli like they originally intended after 4, which then got canned because of 4's "disappointing sales" so the tracks they'd already licensed got moved to Dead Rising 2 instead.

I'm kinda curious/anxious about 6 since it almost certainly won't be made by Itsuno
Wonder if we'll see big changes to the series or if it'll stay fairly similar

Attached: 1522363923_163d8f2bd9ac324ca2927c8e793f9ba80159e481_hq.gif (500x209, 940K)

I think a game that's at least partly set in hell with Dante and Vergil would be the smartest move,but it's Capcom so who knows. If they're smart they'll pump out a lot more content for characters like Lady and Trish too since they got the engine down now and it's so fucking good.

DEVIL'S IN THE DARK
FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE
FIGHT FOOOR YOOOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

Attached: yotsubaheadbangEVENANGRIER.png (367x657, 233K)

NOW (YOU)'VE REALLY CROSSED THE LINE

SAVIOR
BLOODSTAIN
HELLFIRE
SHADOW

HEAVEN ON A LANDSLIIIIIIIDE

Attached: D5PaOw_U8AE1r7G.jpg (876x1200, 120K)

I agree. DMC5 was an absolute blast to play.

Mission 20 in 5 is probably my favorite one in the entire series, it feels like a big celebration I love it

Attached: ezgif-1-da4d6a77ce4f.gif (268x300, 1.85M)

All the game needed was to add a little bit of the manga to easily have a much better story. Vergil’s development feels very glossed over and V just feels like a meme character - they never go through the trouble of explaining how Vergil’s experiences as V and Urizen changed him, which is why people felt that the final missions of the game were so anticlimactic.

Attached: 31178F6C-39D8-4D84-BB10-08C9B85532E0.jpg (1002x1520, 150K)

I love how the entire finale of 5 is just the best parts of everything that came before, even DmC.

gimme tips for getting S-ranks in THOSE missions. most missions you can get an S barely even trying. Others you try as hard as you can and youre still hundreds of points short...

is it true that your end score is the average of every individual fight in the mission? so even just one bad fight can destroy your entire score?

>Vergil’s development feels very glossed over and V just feels like a meme character
is this still true even after realising V was vergil the whole time? do you not consider the things V says and does to be actions of vergil?

I really love how V says "im glad to see youre alright" to lady. Since after finding out who V really is, you realise that Vergil is happy to see lady after their dmc3 shenanigans together

>I love how the entire finale of 5 is just the best parts of everything that came before, even DmC.

Now you're pushing it. Take the fanboy goggles off.

He's right though.

Nigga, V met Lady when they went into the tree the first time. He says "im glad to see youre alright" because she got her ass beat by Urizen and he thought she was dead due to his miscalculation.

It's not rocket science. Vergil didn't even know the bitches name and her a "fool" and that was it.

Attached: 1566220802577.gif (220x244, 60K)

HEAVEN ON A LANDSLIDE

No he's not though. When or if DMC6 drops none of you will be saying the nonsense you're saying ITT.

Attached: v.png (669x1219, 1.02M)

Only do the mandatory fights. For 8, there's only one Fury, you can cheese it with Ragtime and 2 Buster arms. In 10, use SDTs Demolition against Judeccas and the second Fury that spawns together with the Hell/Pyrobats. I also like to use one against the Proto Angelo in the final encounter. In 12 you can skip most of the level with Cavaliere, watch some YT videos on it. 18 is easiest with Faust no damage cheesing, if you don't want to do that it's a lot about Royal Guard imo, XLHGladiator has a good walkthrough of it.

There's a bunch of very good guides on YT, you should watch them and they will be way better than whateverI just wrote

For Mission 18, imo by far the hardest one, you basically have to abuse the camera to not take any damage, there's no way otherwise
I used Faust Hat for it because fuck that shit

For Nero as long as you play well and don't engage in small fights that will take your style down you'll be fine. In mission 8 I recommend doing the fights under the falling platform they give a ton of style points
For V it's pretty straightforward, if you don't die you'll be fine
Dante has the hardest by far, mission 10 you have to skip the trash mobs and abuse royal guard to get your style ranking up before attacking, Quad-S is also very very good so just use it as much as you can
Mission 12 is doable if you don't die and just play well, you can also skip a lot of fights with the Cavaliere trick SDT Stinger absolutely melts Urizen's crystal so use that

You can also just use Faust hat and cheese all of it if you prefer though, especially in HaH

Attached: 1538146949121.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>Nigga, V met Lady when they went into the tree the first time
Yes I know that scene wasn't their first ever meeting and I never said it was. And im 110% right on this one. watch the scene again. the way he says it and the way hes looking away. Lady has no idea, but V knows very well who she is and is genuinely happy to see her safe. You need to remember this is the human part of vergil too. even if vergil would never say this, he still feels it

Give Trish more backstory in hell, with some sort of guardian that trained her to be strong or something, who probably hates her now.
Lady could have some sort of connections between devil hunters that could help Nero get some missions and give him a rival.

Is this your first DMC game? Who the fuck needs guides for DMC5? It's easy as fuck.

he said S rank

Pardon me user.

Is this your first DMC game? Who the fuck needs guides for S RANKING DMC5? It's easy as fuck.

Attached: 51208988_2089579931155355_5377636810820157440_o.jpg (1600x1176, 146K)

There are some missions that are a pain to S rank if you don't know better.

Thanks my man. will keep in mind. What do you mean by faust hat cheese though? does it just give a tonne of style or something

Faust does a lot of damage and stunlocks so you can just keep your distance and shoot them for the no damage bonus. Also Red Hot Night against Nightmare.

I see I see. I assume red hot night is the big meteor super thing. I see I see. thanks

Yea.

Mommy

Attached: 1567344226255.png (500x669, 300K)

I miss DMC1 Dante/Dauntie.

Is that Iori in your pic? Kinda looks like male Lucia.

It's Iori from that garbage KOF XIV game.

Hey now, I like XIV, just hope they do better work on models in the next title.

The entire game is a celebration of DMC.
>demon forms of Gilgamesh and Artemis
>Cavaliere Angelo starts the fight by throwing a bike at dante, just like Trish in 1
>Gryphon, Shadow and Nightmare showing up
>enemies from all other games show up, even fucking DMC2
Did I forget something?

Attached: 1528904219618.gif (150x150, 189K)

Yeah you forgot FUCK YOU

Can we really call this a love letter to all DMC when there's no costumes of the previous Dante's? All we got is the shitty EX color of Donte.

Attached: 1556389696310.png (719x708, 580K)

>throwing a bike at dante, just like Trish in 1
Holy shit, I didn't notice that. Kek, guess that's Trish's favorite pastime to do.

Attached: EDWLG64UUAEkLSi.jpg (1448x2048, 719K)

>no costumes
Isn't that more of a special edition thing?

Attached: 1554200688684.png (365x500, 200K)

>Isn't that more of a special edition thing?
Yep, just like Vergil.

Attached: 1529014724669.png (582x685, 269K)

don't remind me ;_;

Attached: 1552977901268.webm (960x540, 1.81M)

That's auntie, here's Mommy

Attached: EEy9pQeWkAUc0fN.jpg (560x900, 46K)

Fuck the dmc/Bayo rivalry we e got going on. You should all know by now the games are linked.
>bracelet of time being made by Eva (meaning a witch plowed the dark knight Sparda).
> regular banged some “rando” woman from Fortuna.
>her model shows off her face and hair.
>hair color is the same as the mystery Umbrian costume from Bayonetta 1 & 2, with the background on the character being little known about them leading to the thought that Vergil also got it on with an Umbrian witch.
That leaves us with about two things that need to be settled:
1: Nero has to find out his mom was an Umbrian witch that might still be alive.
2: Bayonetta learns Umbrian witches might still be alive.
Any more links and theories though? We need more so we can tell capcom to stop being such pussies about the switch/make Nintendo do us one favor and let a dmc/Bayo cross over.

You have no idea how similar Dante and Vergil are to Dan and Reuben in real life.

Now I wanna see Dante and Vergil “sword fighting” with pool floaties.

>hard
Just use Cerberus revolver nigger. It's the same parry fest as with Cav Angelo

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off back to platinum threads with your dumbass theory. Bayo doesn't exist in the mainline DMC games. Only in Kamiya's Headcanon.

Attached: when a black guy speaks.jpg (680x383, 28K)

Oh wow a female Vergil that actually looks good.

I thought it was 9/10 my first playthrough, but it's settled to 7/10 after multiple runs. V disappoints me the most in practically every regard. They introduce a unique character who ASSUMEDLY isn't tied to the Sparda bloodline, but only give him a few missions and basic movelists and then SUPRISE IT ACTUALLY IS VERGIL REMEBER TO CLAP WHEN YOU SEE VERGIL. Dante is also underwhelming for multiple factors such as weaker arsenal and dev's inability to innovate, on top of fearing fan outrage for the slightest mechanical change. Dante isn't even the main character of his own franchise since 4. Speaking of which, Nero made it out ok which is at least something.

Story is boring fanservice, bosses aren't memorable, music kind of sucks besides the battle themes for each character, levels are the absolute worst in the franchise, both in design and artistic direction. Character design on the other hand is a massive improvement over 3 and 4, but that should be expected given they spent half the budget on desinging the clothes and learning to use RE engine. I dunno, maybe I'm in the wrong, but wish it had exceeded my modest expectations.

Attached: 1430956929225.jpg (1366x768, 247K)

Dan is Dante instead

They should've made Diverging Point missions as one or just seperate campaigns for Dante and Nero like in 2. V could easily use the same little campaign with 4-5 missions and be unlockable after beating a game

Good idea.

Attached: a2844-master2barms-7.jpg (1600x1066, 143K)

>Nero poster being un-based.
You put shame on the cool guy. Just be an idort like the rest of us or else your DEAD WEIGHT.

Attached: 4FD1E702-9AC5-443C-963B-47D2994576AC.jpg (448x560, 47K)

>Dante is also underwhelming for multiple factors such as weaker arsenal and dev's inability to innovate, on top of fearing fan outrage for the slightest mechanical change.
Oh please, it's the best Arsenal Dante's ever had and the styles are all vastly improved.

>weaker arsenal
Are you high?

Not even close, best devil arm collection is still 3, which 5 borrows a few from anyways.

>an animu image accompanied with a shit opinion
as expected

>I'm more disappointed in lack of decent bosses this time around
are you fucking kidding me? 5 has by far the best bosses in the series. 3 has like 5 good bosses and 3 of them are vergil. Arkham is in-fucking-defensible and alone makes me not want to play through dmc3 again. 4 has like 4 good bosses and all the others are terrible, and 1 has 5 bosses that they recycle and 2 of them are good. Mundus is also terrible. The less said about DmCrap and 2 the better

Attached: 1568063521691.jpg (200x255, 13K)

>still 3
Ah, you are one of those.

>dmc6.
>Nero gets new devil breakers, same system mechanics.
>also gets new guns and rev-able weapons that you CAN switch on the fly.
What would you give him?

>music kind of sucks besides the battle themes
>Goliath, 2 Cav Angelo themes, all Urizen themes, Vergil
Jesus

There are plenty

Attached: Zxldqm3e35E.jpg (675x954, 73K)

Take an air hike
DMC lets you use jump as your dodge, until you get good at royalguard and use that instead

>good 1 bosses
phantom, griffon, nelo angelo
>good 2 bosses
helicopter
>good 3 bosses
cerberus and vergil
>good 4 bosses
berial, bael, credo
>good 5 bosses
Uh...

It's easily that cool. He's literally fighting the ultimate enemy in the demon tree, the guy who kicked his ass with ease.

It's so good.

>bael
Based retardio

I'd not give him weapon switching because that just makes him a shitty Dante.

>Bael
Even Echidna is better, should discard your opinion just for that.

There's barely even any difference between A&R, Beowulf and Rebellion.

>Dante isn't even the main character of his own franchise since 4.

Did you have to remind me that Itsuno hates Dante?

>Ending was the cheesiest thing I've ever seen,
agreed but I love it all.
>but I kind of like how the game was basically a family reunion without a "proper" villain, it was like watching a demon soap opera
Also thought this was interesting, I always liked the family theme in dmc1, 3 and sort of in 4. But I didnt like most of the story, it was badly paced, but I keep replaying it because the gameplay is too damn good.

> helicopter
> 3 cerberus
you're retarted
also good 5 bosses
> goliath
> both cavalerie angelos
> final form urizen
> nightmare
> king cerberus
> vergil

>Helicopter
>Not Despair Embodied
>4 bosses
>Good
Uh...

I hate that this manga reads like a doujin. There are just so many of Vergil getting moondust'd this looks like one of them.

Cavalarie Angelo, Urizen 1, 2, 3, Vergil, Goliath, the Angelo ganksquad, Cerberus, Artemis, Elder Geryon

Nidhogg is aight. Gilgamesh is tolerable for varieties sake.

>there's barely any difference between three unique archetypes
Absolute retard, all are much better than trash like Cavalier and Faust

>levels are the absolute worst in the franchise
I think you just might be retarded.

>good 2 bosses
>helicopter

Attached: (You).jpg (641x546, 64K)

>Elder Geryon
Much better as Nero/Dante boss

>Cavalier
>trash
>reeee can't cancel shit
Combofags must die

Cav is the most overrated fight in the history of DMC, you can parry him with your eyes. closed All Urizen fights are boring because of slow telegraphs, 5 Vergil is the worst version of Vergil. Cerberus also has slow telegraphs. Goliath might as well just be a big basic enemy. Artemis is the most interesting fight, but way too easy.
Cav is just boring to use, dude. Only good weapon Dante has in 5 is Balrog and Dual Kalina-Ann

They are not unique archetypes, they a very similar moveset all things considered, lunging attacks, launchers, etc. basically all down to the same inputs. Even Gilgamesh differentiated itself better than Beowulf in terms of gameplay.

Funny you bring up Cavaliere, it's the first weapon to bring dial-a-combos to DMC and the whole gear thing is pretty interesting as well.

Man what is everyone's problem with V? Nothing is more orgasmic than dropping a full DT Nightmare on a room of enemies and taunting as you make them melt.

>boring to use
>neat gimmick with gears, can flow one combo into another, destroys everything in the air

Because all you do is press DT and get an SSS rank. Literally a character designed for game journalists.

He is fine until DMD with bloated hp/dr of Proto Angelo and other mini bosses

You can destroy everything in the air with any weapon and style swapping. If it was unique to Cav, sure, but it's the second wasted slot next to Faust.

>bitching about difficulty in dmc post initial 3 release
Heh

What? Cerberus, Balrog and Cavalrie are all fucking great what the fuck are you smoking?

He just parroting some criticism by combofag
>muh dmc 5 weapons discourage weapon swap reeee

>The regular enemies "bossfight"
>Cavaliere "please don't parry my extremely parriable attacks nooo" Angelo
>Urizen 1 and 2
>Artemis
>Good

Attached: 1547719732893.jpg (331x407, 32K)

Then what's the point? You can do cooler combos against more challenging opponents in literally any other fighting game. If a single-player game isn't challenging and relies on the self-imposed rules of it's playerbase, then it's not a good game
Cerberus is a rused weapon with two weaker gimmicks they couldn't find a better use of, Cav is boring and slow.
It's gonna take until DMC6 in another 8 years for most of these posters to realize it

I love DMD as V though. It's great fun trapping enemies in endless combos.

This is retarded though because of how easy it is to lose Griffon/Shadow if you aren't careful and don't have DT. You have to be careful. Placement with V is key for style.

>easy to lose
It's not, though? The enemies mostly aggro to your summons to begin with. V is rarely in immediate danger, so you can call them back with ease and not get two-for-oned

What point retard
>muh challenge in dmc
>muh fightans
Get the fuck out

Did you not play the harder difficulties?

> 5 Vergil is the worst version of vergil
vergil 1 from dmc3 and nelo angelo 1 are both worse
> cerberus has slow telegraphs
this is a bad thing how? dmc3 bosses also had slow telegraphs
> goliath might as well just be a big basic enemy
so could beowulf be.
> urizen fights are boring
You could say they're similair which I'd agree with but I didn't find them boring, urizen was doing something constantly that demanded your attention

Attached: 1556415735494.jpg (400x411, 44K)

>vergil 1 and nelo angelo 1 are both worse
do you think nelo 3 and vergil 3 are better? I assume thats what he was comparing.

>Urizen 2
>bad
>dodging all projectiles and tentacles
>bad

Attached: 1565315978967.png (348x322, 221K)

>two weaker gimmicks
you didn't even play the game did you?

Vergil 2 from dmc3 is the only vergil fight better than 5

Cerberus is designed for you to mix in fire and lightning with the core ice moveset. That's not tacked on. What are you smoking?

Cav lets you freely mix combos. Both weapons are designed to be mixed in with SM, just like how Faust is meant to be used with GS

>bro it's totally ok to mindlessly combo on this punching bag because DMC is about being WACKY AND EBIN
Yeah, burned out before HAH, but your summons get one-shot in DMD anyways so it's not that big of a difference
>it uh...shoots lighting balls...and uh...does an even longer flip
>also it's a useless staff

You're going down

Your demons die in one hit what are you smokiny

I literally cant play on anything, but a keyboard, because I was a poorfag as a kid.

How you people can use controllers is beyond me.

>punching bag bad
>dodge/parry fest good
You showed up

I agree, the most dynamic Vergil fight of them all.

Why is 5 better? Vergil has easy telegraphs, heals much slower in DT so players dont have to be as agressive as they were required to be in DMC3, and the big judgement cut is easily avoidable. His doppelganger crumbles in a couple hits. Not only that, his impact is ruined by changing nothing between fights. Dante and Nero have the exact same fight.
Where did I say anything about them not dying in one hit?
DMC5 has generous dodging and parrying as well

The tentacles are fucking bullshit, though, that I gotta admit.

>digital inputs for games built around analog controls
You are LITERALLY playing the game wrong

>it uh...shoots lighting balls...and uh...does an even longer flip
long range attacks are useless? ok ok
Love how you didn't mention the SM electric moves which offer big stuns and "get off me" moves
>also it's a useless staff
it does big damage and has a very good range-closer

I know you're just baiting but sheesh

>useless stuff
>tip gimmick
>lots of damage
>useless
Basado retard

V has a boss in nearly every single level, how are you disappointing by the bosses

>bullshit
Just trickster into Urizen lmao

Just use Balrog for big damage, only time you need to break out Cerberus is if you're a babby who needs Ice Age to deal with Fury

Trickster, table hopper, shadow dodge

Imagine being such a joyless tryhard mouthbreathing neckbeard that you actually think dmc5 is anything but a god tier game in par with the best of the series and the genre

Truly a SAD existance, many such cases!

Attached: 1548319684520.png (460x452, 202K)

In hindsight, Devil May Cry 3 is still the best action game ever made.

>ice age
>not parrying him with taunt rose
Retardio basado

cringe
based

>they even brought back some guys from DMC2
What are you referring to? Pyrobats? If so, I'd say that bats were in all DMC games other than 4.

>game gives options
>who needs options lol
Based retard

Antenoras and goats

>bro playing optimally is for losers lmao I play for fun bro

Why else would Dante know it was Trish right away?

>parrying him with taunt rose
Holy shit I must master this technique

Attached: what.png (752x777, 524K)

Not even the best DMC game.

You're ignoring the fact that a single hit will kill your demons and that enemies will try to attack you *through* your demons.

They go for you if there's a clear angle but they attack through your demons all the time. You can't have fought a behemoth and not noticed this.

So lads.
Devil Trigger or Devils Never Cry?

Attached: 1564973890512.png (180x182, 36K)

so you're saying he's better because he's harder? I guess that's a fair position but I had way more fun fighting 5 vergil than the other 2 in 3.

Attached: cd31c44.jpg (700x700, 47K)

because the DLC is comming next ? i got you.

Divine Hate

I did though, because I also said MOSTLY AGGRO to your summons you illiterate retard.

Crimson Cloud

OG Subhuman

dnc but this version
youtube.com/watch?v=swc0TcJynkA

Is that girl from Senran Kagura? Is she girl Dante?

Maddox lost

Shoot The Works
But seriously, Devils Never Cry is still unbeaten.

yeah humans are a pain to bare but mabye you would want to stay this time.

Attached: Vergil_and_his_hair.gif (252x145, 474K)

>Any DNC remix
>Good

For me, it's Vergil 2

She's Dante's biggest fangirl.

Attached: 1567559113525.jpg (966x1200, 197K)

>Shoot the Works
>0:48

youtu.be/t85HzA80ysQ?t=48

Attached: sickfuck quick fuck.gif (288x284, 3.12M)

Divine Hate (Vergil)

>any dnc remix not featuring shootie
ftfy

Devils Never Cry > Devil Trigger
but Devils Never Cry >= Silver Bullet

Attached: 1562582173781.jpg (640x452, 175K)

>Shootie remix of original songs
Even worse

Future in my Hands from the anime

Attached: 1528847080097.png (600x1054, 606K)

But yeah she's from Senran Kagura.

Attached: Miyabi Gear Rising.png (2560x1440, 3.11M)

>remixes by the original singer is worse
are you retarded? this isn't cody's shitty remixes for infinite

Devils Never Cry > Subhuman > Crimson Cloud > Shall Never Surrender = Devil trigger
Vergil's themes:
Vergil 3 > Vergil 2 > The Duel = Ultraviolet > Vergil 1

Attached: D9wEAleUcAANZVV.png (791x691, 199K)

Patrician taste.

Attached: 1566930731289.gif (700x387, 2.48M)

Red Sun red sun over paradise

> Vergil 3 > Vergil 2
wrong

Attached: 1553833641293.jpg (280x330, 58K)

>Vergil 3 > Vergil 2
Unfathomably based, so many people prefer vergil 2 over 3 I don't understand why

Attached: 1556461872554.jpg (966x900, 82K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=zmPdAcFrSQI
>Good
Thanks god they dropped him after 4

>1 second apart
The duality of a man

That was remixed by Cody brainlet. Shootie wasn't involved with 5 at all.

Based
WHEN THE WIND IS LOW

>shall never surrender being that low

scum

Question from a retard here, is V actually Vergil as a person then? Like as himself or treated like a different person. For example when he first meets Dante, was he THE VERGIL or just a seperate human side of Vergil who isn't actually Vergil himself and treats himself like a separate entity.

Attached: cs72t4qk3u031.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Miyabi is cute, CUTE

Used to really dislike it then it became my favorite one by far

Source?

Devil Trigger and Silver Bullet are GOAT
Best songs for best boy

Attached: Air Guitar.webm (722x880, 985K)

V and Urizen are both separate entities that were born when Vergil split himself. That's what he meant by "I am but 2 days old".

V has all Vergil's memories, but his mind is only Vergil's human half. That's why he feels regret about his endless quest for power, whereas Urizen is Vergil's demon half and doesn't give half a shit about humanity.

He's Vergil as much as Urizen is
The way I see they both are Vergil but with his characteristics either increased or decreased depending

He's Vergil's humanity. So just imagine him as Vergil minus his demonic powah. But as a whole he isn't exactly Vergil nor is he not. Vergil doesn't exist without his humanity or his demonic power. And so V is both Vergil and not Vergil.

Attached: 1549953198421.webm (900x506, 376K)

One last question.
If V is the goth part of Vergil, then does that make Urizen a massive fucking weeb?

Attached: 1568184593341.jpg (640x800, 101K)

Yamato was used to separate Vergil's demon self from his human half. Funny how both turned out to be autismos for different reasons.

Attached: 1559576481466.png (429x480, 236K)

The fact that Shootie himself said he wasn't involved in 5? Cody was also the producer for Subhuman.

Ikaruga is Vergil.

Attached: Motivation.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

I'm now internally laughing my ass off at the mental image of Urizen shitposting about whose waifu is best on Yea Forums.

Where's your motivation?

Attached: 1565816103773.jpg (768x960, 52K)

even if everyone knows that already i'm just going to point out that, V (vergil) and Dante are just two spoiled litlle brats.

Attached: dggodj.jpg (2400x1200, 675K)

>V is the goth part of Vergil, then does that make Urizen a massive fucking weeb?
wouldn't they both be weebs by default?

You will not forget this waifu's power

Attached: 45041789225_7f135917c4_o.jpg (2048x1536, 702K)

I think I sort of understand now, thanks anons. I just thought if he was the human side he'd be the actual Vergil himself with all the mannerisms and stuff.

Attached: 3bf.png (610x562, 326K)

are those games good? I need more edgelord autists wielding katana's in my life, it's my favorite fiction trope

AND THE FIRE'S HOT

They're forgiven for that they had a rough life.

Pachinko's Shall Never Surrender is underrated even if it's mixing is beyond horrible
youtu.be/WiXZOb4Aer8

>Same pose

Vergil is playable in every game but DMC5

Attached: DMC5_Vergil_render.png (524x971, 318K)

>Orphans
>Spoiled
>most of their childhood was surviving demon attacks
Are you high?

In the manga V acts more like Vergil if you read it.

rolling for patty

Attached: 1528810767580.png (240x262, 91K)

Nero's mom

Who would be Urizen's waifu? Apparently not Lady or Trish because he kicked them the fuck out of his tree.

> pachinko
don't remind me user I'm still mad at capcom for that

Attached: 1559674379124.jpg (532x532, 37K)

The main way to get cucked is to go in there awaiting DMC combat.
Gameplay's average at best, with some boss battle exceptions.

The waifus have soul and story aint half bad some times, but it aint DMC3.

Recommend pirating prior to do some recon, before paying anyone anything.

Attached: 1567258750763.png (960x1280, 277K)

>Dante and Vergil
>Spoiled
>Lived their life as lone wolfs at the age of 8
>Nero
>Raised in a church home with nii-san and onii-chan
>Nero is the one who bitches and whines the most

If you're going to shit on Dante and Vergil's characters there's other ways on doing it.

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she‘s literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon- whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-ZOOO black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, heII-cum out her psZ-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: emb.jpg (294x294, 19K)

chicken lady

Sorry, user. But she's too young for you. Here I'll take her instead

THE VULTURE WAIIITS TO SEE WHAT ROTS

He's both

Pic related is pretty spot on, I bet Urizen would love Satsuki too because iron will and endless motivation.

Attached: -jTIeqC3bAo8aGDojoFmT2ARO7WclJ9hlghhkO9OKzI[1].png (597x894, 750K)

Malphas? I guess it makes sense with that goth make-up and all.

Attached: xIadBYV.png (811x455, 821K)

The thing I'm most upset at is the lack of devil's never cry being present in the game. It would have been kino if it played at some point

FUCK YOU

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (475x709, 49K)

Why the fuck to people have a bone to.pick with V missions yet give DMC3 a free pass for its aggressively worse low points on replays?

I also went from 5 to 3, and I can say that Revolver is MUCH better in 5. It feels like it has more active frames in 5, and you can use it in the air, which you can't do in 5.

My advice for A&R is to keep them both alive until they're both on very low health. I found the combined form way harder than when they're separated.

He does have some of his mannerisms but Dan didn't give Brian any advice on how Vergil acts and let him do his thing.

I looked at some gameplay and it looks like a bad musou game, I'll pass

Attached: 1565642597512.jpg (698x680, 62K)

Ok, ok. No need to rush things. I'll fuck Patty when It's time to do so.

Attached: 21042713_1642339192451077_8796501099935694848_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Yeah, they fucked up there
They could've played Vergil 1, 2 and 3 themes from 3 for the three phases of Vergil in mission 19 and saved Silver Bullet for mission 20

my favorite moment was when he said: "what form of power is this?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: no longer crazy3.png (303x369, 131K)

They are both manchilds who have never grew up out of their traumas, but they're anything but spoiled
You sort of reminded me how Urizen told Dante that he never loose anything and i could hear Dante's inner hysteric laugh at the moment

Fair and understandable my dude.
Im in it for ulterior motives aswell.

Attached: 1567268370514.webm (448x568, 937K)

Vergil's such a fucking autist, it's great

>tfw no clingy, younger twin brother that always wants your attention and loves you no matter what.
Vergil is dumb

Attached: 1542834629069.jpg (1024x1024, 146K)

Take your 5 remixes of Legacy like a good boy and stop complaining

>wraps Lady and Trish in tentacles
>"I have plans for both of you"
Oh god, he IS a weeb

Attached: images (10).jpg (274x385, 18K)

>Get goth multi-tittied gf
>She's obviously using you and planning shit behind your back
Being Urizen is suffering and what happened to that plotline anyway

It really was, waaaaaaaay better track and more movesets that aren't just Vergil 1 rehashed w/DM.

>If I beat Nero, I beat you Dante, agreed?

It's the tiddies.

What a shit character and boss literally what was the point of her existing?

>Ikaruga
>Satsuki Kiryuin

Are there any more female Vergil's out there.

Attached: 1557266732646.jpg (548x512, 25K)

>we never got to see nero dropkick his dad in a cutscene

Missed opportunity

If we combined Senran Kagura's... AESTHETICS, with Devil May Cry's everything, we'd get something incomprehensibly magical.

Attached: 1565120478437.png (1200x1680, 487K)

She was the source of turning Lady and Trish into Demon batteries. Also, shit taste. Malphas was a good boss fight.

> get vergil down to low health
> stops fucking around with beowulf and pulls out yamato

Attached: 1565730007215.png (200x318, 67K)

>just got done talking about how his hunger for power caused all this
>still focuses on it

>buying and playing fully priced games with microtransactions
Sounds kinda cringe, ngl

>Vergil ended up being the clingy one after

Attached: 1538986730519.png (841x700, 178K)

>microtransactions
You mean the orbs that you get gazillions of anyway?

There's a bunch of stuff in the game that feels like they had some ideas but didn't have enough time/budget to flesh them out, like the cutscene with V during the Gilgamesh fight that only triggers on Nero's side, and the 2 seconds of "Featuring V" right before that is never seen again
Would have redeemed the shit fight if it was co-op with V attacking the legs to make it fall

Attached: image00256.jpg (1357x1920, 737K)

>cringe
>duuuhhhh cringe.mp3

Yuzuriha from Unist

Attached: yuzu_walk_cycle754.gif (485x490, 115K)

Why was Dante scared of attending Patty's birthday party?

Attached: lilnbwup5qg21.jpg (1063x1072, 165K)

>reddit onions snoy lol onions
fucking masterpiece

YOU'RE GOING DOWN

only because muh power, not out of affection

Dante is the actual embodiment of the NWF meme.

The microtransactions aren't bad in this game but i'm worried for future entries, it might become even worse. Same with the dlc.

Legit question, it there at least one person who used microtransactions in DMC5? They are completely useless.

>Spend a month doing nothing but sitting on the throne and accumilating power watching anime
>Your dumass brother comes in and tries to interrupt your eternal NEETdom
>Kick his ass out of the tower and enslave both female sidekicks like in your favorite chinese cartoon
>Sit on throne doing nothing for ANOTHER month
Vergil is is truly ourguy

Attached: 1528846329124.png (945x945, 261K)

>patty is now legal
He's afraid she will try to drain his demon powers

Attached: 1528907183328m.jpg (1024x572, 112K)

she's not blue

Youmu?

Attached: Hk6UND2uFsU.jpg (823x1200, 120K)

Well, maybe not in personality, but her speed, fighting style and weebness is about the same.
she'd be his perfect wife

Attached: yuzuriha-uniel-walk-forward.gif (579x434, 108K)

In the novel it said he doesn't like mingling much because of his demon heritage so he wouldn't fit in with the other party guests, in one of the translations I'd read at least.

>Urizen just wanted to be the universe's greatest NEET

I like to imagine there's at least one sucker who tried buying blue orbs after getting max HP just to see if it would increase it even further

I think the leg breaking in 5 was supposed to line up with the cutscene in 6 but a co-op bossfight like in the 4th image would have been kinda neat. Maybe it'd play like the pre-boss parts of 7 where you have different areas for Nero and V that can effect the other (V AI breaking a leg reveals the grip point etc.)

if you play DMC for the story / can't predict it you might be more dumb than weebs

Thats almost literally Vergils daughter.

>not out of affection
that's where you're wrong breh, he separated himself just so he could fight dante again

Excuse me, but Vergil was 18 when he started his baby making.

he separated himself mostly because of the PTSD after being moondust'd actually, it was holding him back

>Appearance is based off his favorite tokusatsu villain
Based Urizen-san

Attached: 1552058269213.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

She was okay but easily one of the worst in the game
Only Gilgamesh and V's bosses were worse(though at least Nidhogg was entertainingly retarded)

from fighting dante

Smash threads and dmc threads need a fucking general already.

>When Urizen 3 starts using summoned swords just like Vergil
That shit had me pumped up

Attached: 1531478863177.gif (261x259, 3.99M)

let a nigga have autism

Is Nidhogg the only boss that changed in DMD?

The way the environment started decaying and getting darker was kino

does it allow you to buy it when you get to full health?

power rangers and dmc crossover when

/cgg/ couldn't survive /vg/'s gacha onslaught.

I'd like to hear why do you find her "bad". Is it because it's somewhat easy or is it because of the constant portal teleporting?

>How did you like V, btw?
V really grew on me when I figured out that you're not really supposed to use Nightmare.
You can still control your animals when they're empowered, they just do random shit when you're not pressing their buttons.
Managing your DT is the fun part of V.
In fact, I only use Nightmare to revive my pets, use his laser, then dismiss him.
Also his executes are satisfying. Moreso than most of Nero's busters.
I want to see him return in some capacity with some bullshit explanation.
I thought the game was beyond Solid. The characters looked realistic without giving me uncanny valley (except Trish, she looks wrong)
The combat changes were clever
>SDT for people who were already halfway through the game but couldn't understand Dante's combo structure, but also usable by experienced players
>Devil Breakers completed Nero's moveset. He felt wrong in 4, and he felt wrong in the first playthrough of 5. NG+ Nero is my favorite character by far.
And the Story is serviceable. The game isn't supposed to have a thrilling narrative either. It's a series about a serious topic with a not-so-serious protagonist.

I kinda wish they didn't add new weapons for Dante next time, just bringing his old weapons out of his storage locker.

Attached: neromath.webm (640x460, 722K)

Nah. At the moment when V was about to face death the first thing he though of was his childhood days with Dante. The one who saved him from Nelo Angelo in the manga was Dante. Vergil also had numerous opportunities to kill Dante in DMC3, but never did so, while Dante was the one who was ready to end his brother if necessary. Vergil is ultimate tsundere for his brother.
>only because muh power
Not really, that's how PTSD works for him

You can just buy them from Steam directly so I yeah, there's even a disclaimer on the store page that tells you it does nothing if you have max HP

>power rangers
>Not super sentai or KR

Attached: D4BhcHiVUAESY1z.jpg (846x1200, 157K)

Notice what his arms are basically nero's devil bringer.
I wonder if nero's influence of yamato changed urizen at some point

Attached: 1528836255331.jpg (297x545, 38K)

Too easy, goofy design with the chicken, and boring personality
She has as much character as Artemis or Cavaliere Angelo which are just nonexistent

>I want to see him return in some capacity with some bullshit explanation.
No fuck off he had his story in 5. We need a new female character now, no more fujoshits.

>while Dante was the one who was ready to end his brother if necessary
And yet Dante is able to forgive him just as easily. Vergil still can't let go of his rage. At least now he's blaming their circumstances and not Dante for everything.

Nero's Devil Bringer was probably some of that Vergil heritage showing through.

>says dante's name a gorillion times

Attached: 1557724897005.webm (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Just do a Vergi+Dante and maybe Nero game.

Scenes like this make me wonder how there are still people surprised with all the porn of Vergil and Dante fucking.

i bet you he says it when he sleeps too. (with the eyes open)

also it must be without realising it.

(pic related, repetitve patterns)

Attached: help.png (320x240, 49K)

>no more fujoshits
dmc5 was designed to appeal to the female eye, it's like what Kojima did with mgs2

It's because of the main voiice actors and the monsters look like those you find in pr.

Attached: 1549124104498.jpg (3840x2160, 1.06M)

It is really a shame what they desided to go for "Vergil has autism to defeat dante lmao"
Would be more interesting if vergil decided split himself because he was fucking dying
just like V in the mission 17-18

Attached: 42e.png (986x553, 299K)

>Too easy
She hits like a truck when the chicken goes berserk, but yeah. She was easy.
>goofy design with the chicken
Don't see how does that make it a bad boss nor do I find the chicken goofy, but that's just me.
>and boring personality
She commands Cavaliere to find the Sparda, wants Urizen to truly become king of hell, and I feel she has as much personality as Echidna or Berial. Artemis and Cavaliere don't have a personality because they're not demons with a backstory. They're more like mindless soldiers.

Attached: Malphas_DMC5_Artbook_Render.jpg (1353x1094, 282K)

Dante is too tired to be angry

Attached: 1550939164278.jpg (512x448, 24K)

he looks weak, I think he was dying after dante owned him as nelo angelo for the third time

The fuck? Him dying played a really big role in this, this was his hail mary to save his crumbling flesh.

>vergil decided split himself because he was fucking dying
that was also a part of the reason, we only found out from V's monologue

Loved it, V sections are the only part I don't replay though. Nothing against his playstyle, just not my thing.

>vergil decided split himself because he was fucking dying
I think he did it because of both dying and wanting to see Dante fight him once more.

Doesn't mean 6 needs to. They'll most likely have Vergil,Nero and Dante together anyway, it'd be a good chance to have a female character or maybe bring back Patty.

>"Vergil has autism to defeat dante lmao"
I would have been fine with that if it was played more seriously, but when Vergil comes back it's just "lmao let's fight it out like we used to bro"

dmc2 says otherwise, maybe it was just a phase

>Doesn't mean 6 needs to.
Sure it does, because 5 did well.

Did you even play the game? Dante is the one who initiates all the fights. First thing Vergil does when he comes back is go for his book, Dante is the one who initiates the fight.

>All those girls going to the Capcom Cafe
>Cafe merch sells out in a couple days
Yeah why would they appeal to fujos

> and wanting to see Dante fight him once more.
Now this sounds like a great character
motivation

Attached: 1528930734285.jpg (280x330, 19K)

I mean, Nero's old DT was a ghost he summoned behind him and Vergil's new DT has a ghost he summons to fight with him.

Attached: image00127.jpg (1357x1920, 641K)

>You get a gazilion of them! It's optional, user!
Sounds like shill cope. Not a good look.
You just posted cringe, resetera

Fujos read the rest of my post. They got 3 male characters just like they had in 5.

>Cafe merch sells out in a couple days
Yes but did the game selling well should be what Capcom's focused on.

Attached: 292152FE-3F0D-41D8-A2AA-72D8F50B8F99.png (1920x1080, 2.26M)

>bitter retard screaming about fujos because he want patty
pathetic

any ideas if getting a 100% save and copying it to your own userdata works? I plat the game on ps4 and I can't be assed to go through the game for all the unlocks on pc just to play the co-op trainer.

No one is more motivated than Vergil is at fighting Dante.

Yeah and meanwhile Vergil fucks off to the top because he wants a real match, then when they meet back Dante just asks for the Yamato to close the portal but Vergil is too autismo and wants to fight instead, he cockblocks Dante purely because he wants to fight him

Ahem... FUCK DANTE AND VERGIL

Attached: 20190920111846_1.jpg (2560x1440, 394K)

dindnt notice that, the amount of details dev put in this game, damn

Just like Dante only knows to resolve their conflict by fighting. That's a theme throughout the game, it takes Nero to break out of it.

DT crying for attention...

based

Attached: 427-1568796447-1427209123.jpg (1920x1080, 527K)

>bitter
>implying my post is anything like that
They got 3 male characters already a female character would be something new . You did say you wanted his gameplay back? Unless it's more about drawing fujoshit porn of V than his actual gameplay.

Why does this game attract so many cringelords lmao

Gladly

Attached: 1548035256226.jpg (818x1169, 138K)

>t.

Attached: 1552559254169.jpg (1080x1434, 196K)

That’s canon.

I like how you're saying that not having V or adding another girl in 6 will repel the fujos when there's more fanart of Dante and Vergil fucking than anything else and either of them fucking Nero is not that far behind.

>removing fujos from a fandom is ever a negative
you're right about patty being bad tho

Attached: DONTE FAGET.gif (470x264, 917K)

>the literal virgin Dante
>the chad Nero

Do you think the book was William's Blake Quotes ?

V sucks
I like him from a story perspective, but gameplay is the big downside of 5

>having V or adding another girl in 6 will repel the fujos
That's not what i'm saying you fucking retard. I'm saying they have all their fujo needs in the 3 male characters we already have and we need a female just so we get something new. I don't care if it's patty or not it's just a fucking suggestion. Better than bringing back V for absolutely no reason when he's already gone.

5's DMD is still harder than 4's. It's in the middle of the series as this user said

>Dante called vergil a fagget once for reading poetry
>This is how the great brother rivalry was born

Attached: 1528918842494.jpg (592x555, 60K)

Can someone post those cinematic webms of dante vs cavaliere?

yeah what a wingman.

Dante use to steal vergil's book when they were younger.

Sure

Attached: 1538063965559.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

>only western fans believe the virgin meme

Sad

Proof that Dante had sex with any female?

>Dante goes back to the human world
>Goes back to his office
>A horny 18 YEAR OLD Patty overpowers Dante

What do?

Attached: 65670088_p28.jpg (1286x900, 725K)

The novels

vergil when

oh no not the archives. is the moment to ask for a rat bookworm gf too late ?

>

Attached: 1555124007994.png (597x799, 707K)

Are those even canon? Because if they are then Vergil fucking hookers in back alleys is also canon

Novel literally goes out of it's way to portray Dante as this chad who fucks the women in Bobby's Cellar and was dating a girl called Clare (reference to RE maybe).

Then there's Kamiya saying he does 1 night stands with bitches and in VJ he was dating another human women after beating Mundus's ass.

Literally only burgers think he's a virgin for some reason.

Attached: Devil May Cry by Shin-Ya Goikeda_page-0082.jpg (709x1169, 335K)

NuSubhuman

not a single basedface tho

Attached: 1529432155603.png (760x686, 646K)

>Vergil fucking hookers in back alleys is also canon
>implying that's a bad thing

Attached: 1551966566296.jpg (2560x1440, 341K)

You really mean this one:
youtu.be/zdJwxGJ5GEg

Attached: Dantelightning.jpg (1280x1600, 716K)

I can feel sparda power emanating.

Soon.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x138, 859K)

Probably the most underrated track in the whole series. S tier track stuck in a shit game.

Attached: DMC2-Ebony_&_Ivory.jpg (1808x2348, 1.61M)

I love Dante

Ok Vergil

I don't

Don't forget the

>"Dante doesn't know what sex is"

Meme even though he's a pervert and DMC5 Dante says "you were young once too" to Vergil.

Attached: A Filename.jpg (1929x1152, 1.77M)

look in dmc 5, what's he's holding... it can't be...

The fuck is that?

Sonic 06 is ass but people know that OST is gold. DMC fans just avoid everything DMC2 related as if it's going to kill their mother.

>he's a pervert

I wouldn't call him a pervert so what if he has some nude magazines. He's still fairly respectful to actual women. That clip from DMC4 he was doing that to fuck with the demon he knew they were fake. That picture of Morrigan is a fan art so it should be used to judge his character.

Ok Vergil

Attached: 1537873079492.webm (720x360, 2.29M)

Isn't the Morrigan picture from Teppen?

>Matt
>anything but based

Attached: Shit taste.gif (240x240, 904K)

Maybe it is, still wouldn't be considered Canon.

Vergil's characterization makes sense though.

>For about three decades, Vergil has lusted for power because of Eva dying, something he blames himself for
>Right as he gaining the power of his father, Arkham and Dante got in the way
>Vergil goes to hell, stubbornly assuming he follow in his fathers footsteps
>Falls in battle to Mundus who then corrupts Vergil and turns him into a slave
>Vergil becomes Nelo Angelo
>Battles Dante on Mallet Island and loses
>Spends years weakened and lost in hell
>Finally returns, his plan is to get his strength back and separate his humanity
>Vergil sees his humanity as a crutch, a weakness
>V is Vergil's humanity and regrets what he did
>His journey lets him see others and their perspectives
>Even with Urizen and the fruit of the tree, he still loses to Dante
>Only when joining back together does Vergil finally realize that heart is the main factor to power
>Barely has time to process all of this before he is fighting Dante at the top of the tree and Nero breaks them up

DMC5 is really Vergil's game when you think about it.

The Morrigan art is from Teppen and was there as a joke more than anything.
Dante fulfills the role of a pervert in your average anime, while Nero is the good boy who didn't know where to look when Gloria approached him

Attached: 1567113914662.webm (960x760, 2.9M)

Why is there a new DMC thread everyday?

Clearly you haven't played 3 or 4. DMC 5 is a floaty causal mess.

So we can summon a SE or sequel.

>playing DMC3 DMD for the first time
I have to take these long breaks between sessions because I get so defeated.

Attached: 1568517839042.jpg (570x539, 47K)

See

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>DMC5 Dante says "you were young once too" to Vergil
???

>DMC 5 is a floaty causal mess.
shoo shoo 4 babbys

Because dmc threads are usually one of the most normal threads on Yea Forums. And this

Attached: 1541067324034.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

Sure is.

Attached: gliding.png (1024x690, 692K)

A non vidya one I can think of is Raven from RWBY has a few similarities to Vergil.
>Both deadbeat parents
>Both weeb katana users
>Both have a kid who lost an arm
>Both have a twin sibling

Attached: 58DA3A35-D260-4E1F-ACDC-5CF6FB957E5B.jpg (1024x736, 102K)

Dante getting into Smash would kill these threads instantly.

Would they be any worse, really? All we do is fucking argue about good games, and more often than not the OP is either bait or a shitpost.

Attached: DMC3_Clear_Bonus_Art_(1).png (681x510, 526K)

Vergil is so cute! I love him so much!

Attached: EAKDxWWUcAAwhXj.jpg (2160x3840, 835K)

God I fucking love that remix, the organ sounds during the clean vocal bits are so fucking good. Did Shootie remix it?

Attached: 1568833054815.png (480x580, 359K)

oh yeah, they could be worse man
Mix retards crying/cheering over dante being in smash/tier rankings/overpowered-underpowered moves in with the normal DMC4/5 shitposting and DmC fags

I think he just provided new vocals for the MvC3 composer and then he went to work. The "GURL" in the song is definitely new.

Attached: ECeWcGXU0AIIthW.jpg (1440x1440, 161K)

Back to the gym, user.

>that shot with Vergil smiling at Dante before the start of Mission 19
That shit looks so real, sometimes.

>a new Scrub of Sparda in the making
I miss them bros.

Until mentally ill fujos come and ruin them, that is

Attached: SmugVergil.png (255x266, 59K)

Playing Bayonetta made me appreciate DMC5 more. Not saying Bayonetta is shit or anything, on the contrary, the aggressive enemies works brilliantly with the flow when you nail dodge offset. It's all the other aspects I could do without and DMC5 has barely any of it. Bayonetta having big bosses you have to wail on. The driving, flying or turret sections. I'm just not interested in the slightest.

He's smiling the entire time even off camera. Dan was genuinely happy to be Vergil again.

I guess the only way to do it is to find 100% orbs.

Attached: 1531877900265.png (532x783, 531K)

These outfits really aren't made for wide bodies.

Attached: SF5 costumes.jpg (812x329, 376K)

The Vergil remix is still my favourite, it's fucking perfect when he's also top-tier near broken and comes in wrecking full health teams with X-factor level 3.
Makes me wish "The Duel" had some sort of call back to the chorus.
youtube.com/watch?v=P6Sy6thXuvM

Attached: 1568233908942.jpg (631x658, 60K)

>weapons are okay to above average but don't have that great of synergy with one another. feel varied just for variety's sake rather than how well they could work with each other.
>being confined to one style is a double-edged sword since it forces you to be creative with that particular style but you lose a ton of options that on the fly switching allows for
>too many enemies that go into the wall and have you have to do a bunch of tedious bullshit to get hits
>DMD in 3 is the opposite of fun; enemies have way too much health, take forever to take significant damage, and you still have to deal with a ton of tedious shit for a good portion of them. The good bosses are actually great though.
>horrible conveyance, backtracking, puzzles are go get this thing on one side of the level and bring it to this side, hit this rock into another rock etc etc
>Only 6 or so actually good bosses and three of them are Vergil.
>ARKHAM
>Mission ranking has a metric ton of dumb shit like get through the level fast as possible to get an S but somehow still get a bunch of orbs and fight all the enemies to get an adequate number of style points
>Has like 7 or 8 actually good tracks, 4 of which are just different renditions of Vergil's motif.
It does at least have the most solid story out of all the games and great characterization but having played it again on all difficulties after all these years, it's not the masterpiece I remember it being. It's still a solid action game and one of the best titles through and through but I dread playing through it again for the sheer amount of bullshit you have to put up with just to get to the good parts.

Attached: 1552147954084.jpg (731x463, 87K)

Attached: wow.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

vujos are the worst

>those dimples

Maxim must've been hired the moment he smiled.

You're only a casual if you give up.

Attached: The Legendary Scrubs of Sparda.jpg (2880x1080, 517K)

>he's also top-tier near broken
>near-broken
user, watch this shit.
youtu.be/OGiYs5rzTxw

Attached: I NEED MORE HORSEPOWER.jpg (800x450, 346K)

"GURL" is what makes this remix the GOAT.

They really fucking are, trying to critique Vergil in anyway especially in looks makes them have an autistic shit fit

>0:52
he can't be fucking stopped

Attached: Whensmahvel_cf555c_7057079.jpg (1200x1825, 382K)

Fuck, forgot link
youtu.be/ymBuf4QM-qw?t=52s

Attached: 1566865902781.jpg (974x737, 433K)

>That damage
How

We need another new round of new scrubs.

well i already beat a&i on dmd but i've been stuck on mission 10 for fucking hours because of these fags

Attached: faggots.jpg (513x597, 38K)

DMD Vergil 3 took me like 2 sessions of 3 hours each and on of a bit more than an hour it was horrible
I still can't dodge his Judgment Cut End consistently, in the end I just gave up trying to figure it out and saved some DT to run around and limit the damage I was taking

Don’t call Nero’s mom a hooker.

Yeah, MvC3 Vergil is completely fucking busted.

Costume.

Your son is DEADWEIGHT

Attached: 215215232532.jpg (958x659, 386K)

DMD DMC3 sounds like the Legendary Halo 2 of the series. Fucking hell, I'm not looking forward to having to beat it.

Attached: Suiciiiide.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

Any chances for an update during that Xbox event that happens tomorrow?
Fuck you MS nobody cares about Mixer

>that thread where the Dante broke and used items at Arkham and then Vergil showed up outta nowhere and convinced him to get back in there
>they both prevailed in the end, without items in their rank screens
As far as Yea Forums goes, definitely kino.

Attached: 1550329031909.png (800x600, 1.03M)

Thanks. How were these made any idea?

I'm surprised he was never banned from tournaments. If they ever bring him back for a MvC game they should work on balancing him out.

Attached: 1559446524678.jpg (956x676, 171K)

There's an xbox event? I thought it was just snoy that was happening.

what man, my blessings.

looks like she's all yours.

Attached: 149BAE13-FBA8-4782-BDEC-D19C16FFB365.jpg (626x626, 107K)

His DT spamming was insufferable too. Everytime I got close to winning 'lol nope, Judgement Cut End and Helm Splitter Spam(and/or Spiral Swords) or he'd just teleport around the stage while regenerating health. I didn't mind it the first couple of times but when he pulled that shit ten times in a row on his last quarter of health it stopped feeling like an actual challenge of my skill and more a test of my patience for how much bullshit I was willing to put up with.

Theoretically, if I were to beat Urizen in the prologue as Nero, would that unlock his devil bringer?

twitter.com/Xbox/status/1176123042566672385
It probably won't have anything about DMC but yeah tomorrow they'll stream some stuff.

Well it's coming from the same faceblind autist that said the mangaka doesn't draw sameface so your opinion isn't really a good one.

Nah, those guys are just bad
DMD DMC3 is annoying only if you're aimin to SS rank the missions

MVC always has it's broken shit. Let it rock.

Dante was the best character in MVC!, and Capcom dedicated an entire page worth of nerfs for Dante. And he still ended up top tier.

DMC characters will always be busted in FG's. Unless they go out of their way to gut their movelists.

Based.

honestly the only somewhat enjoyable parts of dmd dmc3 for me are the boss fights. the enemy DT system is a total headache and makes some red rooms downright miserable. very hard is peak dmc3

Attached: 1545661272607.png (1462x856, 196K)

>MVC!

I meant MVC: Infinite.

ye perfect game, did you rike it ?

Low gravity was a mistake and you know it.

I really like how he looked in MVC3 too.

Attached: 326236.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

kind of went off the grid for a bit and kept away from Yea Forums for a couple years, whats up with this rivalry between DmC and Rising I've been seeing? I thought it was generally agreed Rising was closer to being an actual DMC game than the reboot was.

Yes, have you seen how much worse Yea Forums gets whenever a new smash character is announced? Attracting smash autism to the threads is a bad idea.

Attached: 9CDAA971-1608-4489-83E1-BFC0C3AF18A1.jpg (320x338, 23K)

>vergil is so powerful what he manages to become the strongest character our of gazilion other ones including dante
I legit call every vergil's defeat in dmc head series non canon now. This madlad should've kicked dante's ass on top of the tower, and THEN kick nero's too for being a badmouthing son, and judgement cut that fucking tree SOLO in a process

Attached: 1528842990757.png (400x450, 102K)

Hopefully they're done with XBox. It's cool they paid for the promotions but at what cost?

>Had to kiss Ninja Theory's ass
>XBox timed exclusive demo
>being placed on Xbox Gamepass 5 months in making in free for subscribers losing them sales

cringefest

.t buttblasted fujo

>xbox
>sales

Attached: 1550194092975.png (321x462, 188K)

That would be this guy on twitter. He can make any game look stylish.
mobile.twitter.com/SunhiLegend

Attached: 1544539776022.webm (560x314, 2.92M)

His last phase is basically
>"You're going downAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>Helm Splitter spam
>"Don't get so cocky"
>Some more spam
>finally stops but can't attack him because summoned swords
>Normal phase, get maybe like ONE opportunity to attack
>"you trash" vwoosh vwoosh vwoosh vwoosh vwoosh vwoosh vwoosh vwoosh vwoosh
>If you're lucky and he didn't summon sword beforehand you can get him easily after that, otherwise you need to first dodge whatever summon sword thing he will do and attack him instantly after
Meanwhile he regenerates a ton of HP as well

Didn’t Donte and Raiden show up in PlayStation All-Stars?

Kind of funny that one of the only places Dante is considered bad is the card game.

Attached: DT.gif (480x270, 3.73M)

MVC3 screengrabs and art have been an absolute godsend for the Vergil cosplay I'm working on

They did. But because this was before the game was released, they had no idea how Donte would act. So they had him recite old Dante lines and it made him 100x more likeable.
I also think Reuben did the mocap for his arcade cutscenes. Don't quote me on that though.
youtube.com/watch?v=yIb5NJqx63U

Doesn't xbox have a conference they do in November? I doubt they'll announce anything new tomorrow.

Attached: B980ECC7-4029-4AF8-B145-CA5F88AFA9E5.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

Yep. Donte caused a lot of backlash too. The fanbase was already feeling burned and that just poured salt in their wounds.They're supposedly making another Playstation Allstars and hopefully don't make that mistake again.

Based

Is that Vergil with his decaying skin textures or just a weird edit

>calls me fujo when he defends v's sameface
:^)

Corrupt Vergil?

>morrigan being a good mom

Attached: sweat.jpg (300x300, 15K)

i'm not even the same guy from the last thread you mentally ill retard, he probably lives in your head rent free since then

Attached: 1568056018178.png (626x348, 69K)

Sith Nero is cool.
twitter.com/SunhiLegend/status/1173002447557660672?s=20

Mod that attempts to recreate Corrupt Vergil from 3 and 4.
Yes.

They came out around the same time, as hack n slash reboots that no one asked for. MGR was put through development hell, coming out a very distinctive, goofy game that endeared itself to many. DmC came out with some of the most hostile and negative marketing I've seen, as well as a caustic story and cast.

Attached: DmC.webm (512x288, 2.62M)

His face looked fucking goofy in the BP end screen capture though, he looked like a slightly chubby power autist and it killed me the first time I saw it

Attached: 235521521.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>now he's pretending
are you not him?

Stop trying to start shit. You're the one that derailed a thread fighting with them over stupid shit. Don't act like you don't post this shit just to bait them. You're worse than they are.

>reboots
But MGR is a sequel to MGS4.

no you fucking mongloid, he really fucking does live in your head rent free if you're this desperate on callouts

Attached: 1552087609775.jpg (269x211, 8K)

RE Engine's mocap really hasn't been perfected yet. The models themselves look great, except maybe Trish.

Attached: 78C549DE-51F6-428D-B79E-89D3517697B8.jpg (1572x888, 391K)

uh huh
>im not the same guy from the last thread
>but uses the same vergil image

Actually, you're the one I wish would really go away. This thread was fairly peaceful and you drop in for no reason with "hurr the fujos are bad thouhg" Knowing fully well it's going to start shit. I'm glad you showed up when it was ending.

I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIGHT!

what is he filling my brain with ?

Attached: Darksoul.jpg (443x270, 74K)

>trying to critique a character design is just bait
totally not a secret vujo

Attached: 1568755598449.jpg (622x687, 36K)

you're right, but you know what i meant
departures/not a sequel/whatevers

>posted the same image with the same filename

You must think we're stupid.

i'm not the one who even posted that vergil image, what is fucking wrong with you

Attached: 1545502044548.jpg (800x800, 187K)

>posts V
>not a vujo himself
many keks were had

No he critiqued the character and then directly called out fujo's at the end of the post. Plenty of people post the same "Vergil looks weird sometimes" without any issue.

>posting v automatically makes you a vujo
you really are mentally ill

Attached: 1568229724820.jpg (951x720, 42K)

Honestly it doesn't matter if you're the same person from the last thread. Everything in the thread was fine before this post

The only purpose of it was to start shit. It added nothing to the thread.

being borgil is suffering

>Fujos still assblasted that Vergil is bloated and balding

Attached: 1551692468617.png (370x420, 228K)

Whatever you say.

Attached: 1561436824065.jpg (1199x674, 83K)

Whenever someone critiques Vergil don't Fujos always try and start shit though? Like with what's happening now?

Attached: 1549404136915.jpg (453x354, 47K)

>still pretending it wasn't him posting the bait after he defends the sameface
trying to write in lowercase doesn't hide your writing style brainlet

fuck you

Attached: FUCK YOU1.png (458x377, 210K)

Golden rule to DMC threads, never respond to fucking fujos you fucks, now the thread is ruined.

Attached: 4vzrmp03qzd31.png (500x500, 190K)

Not always. This argument didn't even start with a face critique, it started with the random Fujo call out that had nothing to do with anything posted.

Not sure if I like red Nero, but I wish his second costume had golden details like some of Credo's attacks.