Smash Wanted List (Rules Edition)

Some rules (With evidence):
>No first parties (So far, no first party in DLC)
>No repeated company rep for DLC (Microsoft, Atlus, SNK and Square-Enix, gone forever, unless they come back)
>No non-videogame characters (No Goku, SpongeBob, Ironman, your mom, etc... Sakurai said so, Google it).
>No spirits/assist trophies (If you see it as such, consider it gone forever, not that it might not appear as main character, but it's just too unlikely... Until then, hope for a character to debunk it)

The purpose of this Wanted List is to filter down characters that don't follow the rules above, which are quite standard... Other rules like "no violent games" are already debunked by Bayonetta, Snake and Joker, for example... So I will just include rules that has to be debunked.

Use Image as Template if necessary, if you have your own, use it.

Thanks!

Attached: 1569194095638.png (1280x2200, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTo7DZ0dIOU
eurogamer.net/articles/2019-09-14-smash-bros-will-stick-to-video-game-characters-sakurai-says)
discord.gg/sWAuneB
theguardian.com/games/2018/aug/08/super-smash-bros-ultimate-masahiro-sakurai-35-years-gaming-history-nintendo
gameinformer.com/e3-2019/2019/06/12/suda51-tells-us-what-to-expect-from-no-more-heroes-iii
youtube.com/watch?v=_LO--QPPQPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well then I guess we are left with shit picks.

Attached: smashdlcthreads.png (158x290, 85K)

i could see it happen

Attached: arle.png (399x640, 312K)

>No repeated company rep for DLC (Microsoft, Atlus, SNK and Square-Enix, gone forever)

I think that's a dumb choice over the course of multiple waves, we're not getting a second SE character as #5 but Chrono and Sora (well really just Sora) are clearly on the table for Wave 2/3. Also why does everyone refer to Joker as Atlus and not Sega when also referring to Banjo as Microsoft and not Rare?

Geno will be in eventually.

And you'll know which trailer you're watching the SECOND you see Bowser Jr playing with Smash Bros toys.
He will be playing with Gaz, whose appearance will mark the 'dead giveaway' moment of the video, a la the golden jiggy in Banjo's.

Dante is also a shoe-in.

Ryu Hayabusa seems pretty likely, but I'm not as certain.

Attached: Gaz_SMRPG.png (275x380, 156K)

More on Dante

Attached: Dante.png (1045x2584, 1.06M)

After pruning all of my picks to align with your rules, this is all I have left.

Attached: smashdlc_final-copy.jpg (960x1350, 574K)

>rules: no first parties
This is the world we now live in
I don't want to live on this planet anymore

No CERO-Z game characters.
Not a single CERO-Z game series has ever been represented.

He's in.

Attached: ryu.jpg (640x360, 20K)

Boy, your world doesn't need to be comprised in more Fire Emblem characters... There are like 7 there...

I believe this is more like a chance to see potential and interesting characters that meet the rules that are currently in.

If the next DLC break these rules, you can go nuts with more choices, but let's say this is the more realistic approach to the DLC's

Attached: rosterfags.png (1280x2200, 2.68M)

>arle and sol
based

>Not a first party
>Koei Tecmo don't have a DLC rep
>From a video game
>Only Koei AT is from Fatal Frame
Yep. It's him.

Attached: 1557635505520.jpg (640x960, 70K)

Phoenix Wright please god he’d be so interesting

Attached: CE733D67-7B78-4287-B9DC-5C5BCB3977B3.gif (220x274, 302K)

fuck your meme rules

Attached: 3x3 picks.png (660x660, 755K)

Okay there is no way there are still 11 characters and not a single one is a repeated company. Square Enix especially, Sora and Geno are still popular enough to get in.

All I want is my Reimu.

Attached: 1454668655165.gif (400x386, 1020K)

Fuck off with your dumbshit rules.
This is a combination of characters that I want and ones that I think are likely/plausible. My prediction is wave 2 is first parties, and wave 3 is back to third parties.
1.5- Doomguy
2.1- Three Houses Rep
2.2- Gen 8 Pokemon
2.3- Astral Chain Rep
2.4- Zelda Rep (Not sure who specifically, but they're due for a newcomer)
2.5- Waluigi (Yes, I think Sakurai will make Waluigi the one exception, and promote him from AT to Fighter)
3.1- Dante
3.2- Heihachi
3.3- Crash
3.4- Sora
3.5- Maxwell from Scribblenauts (Purely a most-wanted pick from me)

geno is fucking dead

Reimu
Haruka
Saber
Beatoriceh
Miku
They all are 200% all in

Attached: IMG_20190923_143839_256.jpg (849x1200, 171K)

Attached: 1550086114008.png (1980x1460, 3.05M)

Probably not the most popular Tales rep, but she would be the most fun, objectively.

Attached: 66E650E6-9E47-4897-8857-DFCCB1A0E6C0.jpg (1550x1050, 1.49M)

And as always i have to say it.

I like sora, he could indeed work in smash, but Sora is NOT a square character, is a DISNEY character, the whole WoFF situation confirms it.

And, even if Disney would actually accept Sora in Smash:
A.- as the spider-man debacle showed, they are greedy sacks of shit and would be mercilessly stingy, asking a ridiculous sum of money for him.
B.- in the EXTREMELY UNLIKELY case disney would pay for him, the price would be just FOR HIM, and maybe the other KH heroes, Disney wouldnt miss a chance to ask extra for the actual disney characters.

Sora is simply not Sora if Donald and Goofy arent with him, Kairi and Riku really dont count because in every game they are always separate, the disney characters are necessary for this, no other way around.

>#5 Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
>#6 Nightmare (Soulcalibur)
>#7 Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
>#8 Jill / Leon (Resident Evil)
>#9 Bill Rizer (Contra)
>#10 Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
>#11 Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
>#12 Morrigan (Dark Stalkers)
>#13 Billy & Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon)
>#14 Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)
>#15 Dante (Devil May Cry)

I do not understand this idea that Resident Evil will get in Super Smash Bros., it feels like it just popped out of nowhere one day & a small group of people keep pushing the narrative. Someone fill me in on why people keep putting it on wishlists.

>No repeated company rep for DLC (Microsoft, Atlus, SNK and Square-Enix, gone forever, unless they come back)
You just pulled that from your ass.
Also, I strongly believe that Marco can be in Smash just because on the SNK's Terry trailer, Metal Slug didn't show up at all. I don't know about the numbers but MS must be at least one (if not the second) of the highest-selling games from SNK

Attached: índice.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Lil zoom never had a GameCube to know resident Evil kino.

Attached: mikusmash.png (1546x862, 429K)

>No repeated company rep for DLC
>I don't have any real evidence but just trust me bro
fuck off

Attached: Smash_DLC_predictions.jpg (1920x2160, 1.29M)

I willl never understand this retarded logic. Especially if it's meant to say that for this Smash game, Atlus, SNK, Square and MS are completely done. Like do people not remember the fact that Capcom both got two reps in Smash 4?

>B-but Megaman was on the base roster and Ryu was DLC
And what the fuck it the difference between the base roster to DLC and Fighter Pass 1 to any future DLC. What about the base roster makes it so different that Capcom can get a character on that and one in DLC but no other company can get one character as a part of FP1 and another as apart of some other FP?

It’s just quotafags seeking out the “next series in line.” Nobody actually cares about the series and all the people asking for Leon of all characters is proof of this. They just saw that it was a big series not yet in smash and came up with the interpretation of “it’s not in smash yet, so obviously it was next in “deserving” line!”

It’s the same mentality as HatGoombafags

Doomguy

Either Leon or (preferably) Jill Valentine.

Attached: 948757.png (400x950, 459K)

Attached: octane.png (1549x856, 423K)

You know which first party DOES need a rep? Wars. 30+ years old, 12+ games, and not even so much as a single fucking music track because nobody in Japan cares about it. It's by far the most egregious first-party exclusion from Smash.

She's in

youtube.com/watch?v=fTo7DZ0dIOU

Attached: Hakurei.Reimu.full.1729514.jpg (1441x1723, 1.04M)

>>No first parties
Go fuck yourself. We desperately need another Kirby rep.

Attached: 61212354.jpg (800x450, 85K)

Just give me Doomguy or Dante and I'll be set

>Rocket League thing
>Not the Hornet
Why are you so gay user?

WE DON’T NEED MORE FUCKING BING BING WAHOO SHIT

STOP ASKING FOR MORE BING BING WAHOO SHIT.

WE NEED REAL. GAMING. ICONS.

We could be getting awesome new characters from all over gaming history so why do you fuckers have to be so obsessed with Nintendo?

I don’t give a SHIT how old or how many games whatever that’s supposed to be. LET US GET SOME ACTUAL IMPORTANT GAMING ICONS!!!

HEAVY HAS COME TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT. ENEMY SNIPER IS BITCH-ASS MOTHERFUCKER. HE PISS ON MY FUCKING MEDIC. THAT IS RIGHT, HE TAKE HIS TINY FUCKING BABY JAR OUT AND HE THROW PISS ON MY FUCKING DOCTOR. AND HE SAY HIS GUN IS "this big, mate," AND I SAY THAT IS DISGUSTING. SO I MAKE CALLOUT POST ON TWITTER DOT COM. SNIPER, YOU HAVE SMALL GUN. IS THE SIZE OF HEAVY'S PINKY FINGER BUT SMALLER. AND GUESS WHAT? HERE IS WHAT MY WEAPON LOOK LIKE. OOOOH! THAT IS RIGHT, BABY, SIX BARRELS, NO CHARGE METER, NO RELOADING. LOOK AT HER. SHE LOOK LIKE TWO AMMO PACKS AND SENTRY GUN.

HE KILL MY MEDIC, SO GUESS WHAT? I WILL KILL ENTIRE TEAM. THAT IS RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. MY SUPER MINIGUN CRITS!

EXCEPT I NOT JUST KILL ENEMY TEAM. I GO HIGHER. I BLOW UP THE BOMB CART!

HOW YOU LIKE THAT, REDMOND? I BLOW UP THE BASE, YOU COWARD!

YOU HAVE 60 SECONDS BEFORE NEXT FUCKING ROUND BEGIN. NOW GET OUT OF FUCKING SIGHT BEFORE I KILL YOU TOO.

Attached: 293C4D22-EAC9-409D-A9E3-29192AAEC35A.jpg (1024x793, 71K)

None of the third parties left to use are even remotely close to being gaming icons.

Don’t get pissy at Nintendo for not adding a character you like to a game that wasn’t even made for them to be in.

THIS. we need Paper Mario, Rex, Astral Chain, Springman, FE3H, and PokemonS/SH to be represented instead of dead IPs.

Attached: Paperchad.png (452x600, 247K)

>implying paper mario is bad

>We don't need the Nintendo series which has games from the Famicon through the DS in the Nintendo fighting game
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1568856996609.png (190x205, 35K)

Based conkerchad

Attached: 0ED2E66D-3AA6-4648-95B7-479835682CB6.png (264x283, 74K)

>WE NEED REAL. GAMING. ICONS.
>Joker was the first DLC
hmmm something doesn’t add up but I can’t quite put my finger on it...

Attached: 4C0DE0E0-D31C-42B0-9389-A855DF3E1494.png (369x479, 49K)

I like Sora and all but it's not worth Disney involvement. Keep them the fuck out.

Hollow Knight's the Knight would be pretty gud too but Doomguy is my #1 pick

Attached: The_Knight.png (1070x1461, 209K)

How the fuck are you gonna have all these strict and flimsy ass rules and miss the hard ones?

These are the hard rules:
>Non-Nintendo owned properties must have debuted in video games
>One Nintendo hardware appearance
>No in-engine appearances (Spirits still in the running, remember Smash 4 Mewtwo and Lucas?)

I would say no first party is fair for the fifth pass character but beyond that we know exactly nothing so it's not fair to state it as a rule I think.

Attached: 1556801897201.png (820x859, 331K)

So you want fucking Danny DeVitto and the Teletubbies as well?
Sakurai already said no non-videogames. That seems like a fair rule...

Attached: 5c802f2e2cf49.jpg (350x200, 16K)

A lot of people care about RE. It's just smash babies aren't familiar with the series besides 4,5,6.

Alright so my list passes

Attached: mydlc.png (2376x1137, 2.37M)

Are you touched in the head? Did you read my whole post?

Based

I think OP is being generous here. Atlus is SEGA so I think that marks Arle out. Weird how he separated Atlus from SEGA but not Rare from Microsoft

I care about RE but I have trouble seeing what they would do. Realistic knives are out, handguns are dubious at best. In Marvel 3 Chris is bland as fuck and in MvC2 Jill's moveset is mostly OC or enemies doing shit.

They can make a moveset for them. They done it with a plant, a yoga instructor, a racer, a walking shi-tzu. And Joker shoots guns people say it's a toy gun but it looks and functions like a real one. I also think Joker uses a knife or some blade so I can see knifes being a thing.

>No first party: Fair.
>Any other rule... Not sure, that's correct.
>No non-videogame characters allowed, stated by Sakurai himself. (Link: eurogamer.net/articles/2019-09-14-smash-bros-will-stick-to-video-game-characters-sakurai-says)

I ready your stuff, indeed. You just ignored this one rule that was confirmed.

>KOS-MOS
Stop being a c u m b r a i n, your waifu is a never ever

Literally the first rule I posted dumbass. I just worded it differently than you.
>Non-Nintendo owned properties must have debuted in video games

>Boulder punch final smash

They can make a moveset but will they make paid heavily advertised DLC for "normal person with gun?" I don't think so. The plant had a gameplay idea, the yoga instructor doing yoga is actually a moveset. Falcon is 1000% OC and Isabelle does stuff from Animal Crossing. You're oversimplifying the issue. RE characters have no IT factor in a game like this.

And Joker uses a gun for one move and it's tiny and does shit damage. It's like a cartoon gun at best. Joker's knife had to be made stupidly long and Snake famously didn't get his survival knife because the ESRB said no real knives.

>Snake famously didn't get his survival knife because the ESRB said no real knives.
he also doesn't get his infamous socom that he's known for brandishing and pointing at enemies while saying freeze

Any RE character would just have to play like Snake. It'd lose a lot, but they could do it.

>mfw pretty girls

Attached: 1566852814018.png (378x378, 58K)

bill rizer.

Attached: contani1.gif (89x193, 5K)

Pretty much, I just don't see it.

>the games are good so therefore they’d be good in smash!
To be properly represented an RE rep would need to feel clunky, heavy, and all around shitty.

If you’re acknowledging they’d play exactly like Snake why even want them? Just play Snake and then we can get an actually original character instead.

I am more of wanting to play an RE character in a huge crossover like this I don't really care about their moveset. I like the franchise.
Not all characters are represented properly like in their games.

>$75 in total
No.

Just no.

Why?

Because I play Smash for the characters I like, not thier movesets. I mean why even include echoes,other FE characters by your logic?

The next DLC's are standalone. (Unless they state otherwise it is going to be, it clearly says "separately")
It is not going to be a Fighter Pass.

Attached: image.png (929x527, 250K)

All of these made up rules are going to be broken hard by the second wave except for the non-game characters one.

If it were up to me they’d all be alts for Marth, including Roy.

Anything RE related would make me happy.

Holy shit Yea Forums! They announced a Playstation fighter pass!
Which 5 characters would make it in? I'll go first
>Crash
>Sly
>Kratos
>PaRappa
>Jak and Daxter

Attached: playstation.jpg (1200x800, 52K)

>Not included in the current Fighters Pass
>And just like the characters already in the Fighters Pass will be sold separately as well

What’s wrong with having enemies do shit? That would actually be interesting. I’m not sure why so many people are against the idea.

Attached: 07FCF9AD-E7DE-4D44-BD40-98D5DE47B5C7.jpg (4000x2232, 2.01M)

>STILL thinking spirits don't deconfirm characters

Depends on how it’s used. Pac-Man’s smash attacks use the ghosts but it works because he’s more of a general representation of the game rather than of the character himself. If Jill or any RE rep used zombies, they’d need to represent what RE is as a whole. That moveset image can be related to Mario having a gonna attack, it just shits on the actual character origins.

It shits on the character’s origins by having zombies attack people?

Zoom zoom zoom.
Slow down there lil Mazda 6.

Fuck hatgoomba.
Fuck that dude cutie Gwen.
Fuck smashboards.
Smashboards pics are the biggest faggotry I see come through here and it's obvious.

Yknow I was gonna follow your rules but since the seal is already broken, sorry

Attached: THIS ONE.jpg (1280x2200, 525K)

You first quotafag

I think Sakurai just hates Advance Wars.

Attached: smash dreams.png (1280x718, 1.05M)

How much crystal meth you gonna do before you kys?
RE isn't a quota fag thing you brainlet.
If anything it's Capcom bloat, retard.

Based Zack & Wiki bro

Too many smashboard tourists in thread.
Their shit taste is stinkin up the board.

It being capcom bloat is exactly why it’s quotafag shit dumbass. Every other meaningful capcom franchise is in smash already, so RE is “next in line” to get in because of it.

Yeah I agree. Wooden doll and purple luigi sure are better picks than actual vidya icons

>actual vidya icons
Such as...?

>Right click IMG
>Search more of this IMG
>More of that IMG pops up
>Posted originally on smashboards
>See what user posted it.
Smashboardfags are pathetic. Cutiegwen go back to your fucking shit pit.

He also listed Darkstalkers andDevil May Cry user...
Not his fault Capcom has Vidya kino, maybe you should actually play some Vidya games for once instead of meme coaching who should be in online.

Look around you. There's Resident Evil, Souls, Doom, Crash, Touhou, Ace Attorney and many others. Or are you going to prove to everybody you're a newfag and say these aren't gaming icons?

Inb4 steveposting

Joker getting in Smash proves it's less about "icons" and more about whatever companies Nintendo is working with want added. Sakurai literally said they just asked Atlus to provide a character and Atlus's marketing shitters went with the most recent thing.

Attached: 1508976222483.png (540x608, 189K)

Ness doesn't do PK fire,thunder in his game.
Zeld/Sheik doesn't do any of the stuff in her game. Again it' hardly matters

>Toohoe
>&Objectionmemeguy
"Gaming Icons"

What if we're not getting another pass and it's just 2~3 more characters?

>Megaten isn't gaming icon

Attached: 150.png (409x325, 164K)

If 2B wasn't owned by Square Enix the Joker argument would be more sound and carry more weight.

But ten slots have been datamined.
Probably wont be done in a pass format.
But the amount is consistent.

Joker doesn't even represent MegaTen. He explicitly represents NuPersona and all of the music added with him is from NuPersona.

People forget smash is a Nintendo all stars fighting game, like yeah I get the first pass is all 3rd party but to expect ANY "gaming icon" without hard proof is stupid

Sure there's little representation for the rest of the franchise (Literally just his down b) but he's still part of the megami tensei universe. It still counts like it or not. That's like saying Cloud isn't representing the rest of the FF franchise

Toohoe is huge in Japan, amerilard

I like Geno

Attached: 302553.png (192x192, 69K)

Attached: 122673.png (1280x2200, 2.99M)

I belive this follows all of your rules, and 2B counts as Platnium not Square fuck you

Attached: DLC Rules edition.png (1279x2200, 2.73M)

>Heavy
>Sora
>Shantae
Nice taste.

I totally hear that actually, I'm just saying it hurts their viability in my eyes that they have very little moveset potential.

Motherfucking fully original 3D modeled trophies didn't why the fuck would a PNG?

>Spirited away
Don't worry his Mii will return user.

>2neververs&aspirin
"Good taste"
Yikes

>crash
>touhou
>Ace Attorney

>gaming icons

Cloud isn't representing the rest of the FF franchise and that's Square's fault.

Dragon Quest actually got real representation.

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW

discord.gg/sWAuneB

discord.gg/sWAuneB

discord.gg/sWAuneB

Attached: terry.png (730x657, 680K)

jibanyan originated from a manga, user

Me too

Attached: EEjJFgaXkAAa2ax.png (500x548, 238K)

Do you have brain damage? Resident Evil the single largest japanese franchise still not in Smash. It has sold more games than Dragon Quest and the mainline was exclusive to Nintendo for a short period producing Remake, RE0 and RE4.

>Crash isn't a gaming icon
Literally everybody in the community knows what it is. What the fuck is happening to Yea Forums

You are taking rules for the first Fighter Pass and applying them to post-Fighter Pass DLC when these rules don't apply beyond it

Attached: 1568201005161.jpg (600x333, 54K)

Cloud barely represents his own game lmao

Crash fucking died until he had cash grab remakes produced

Whatever. He still is. That's like saying Samus isn't a gaming icon because of the Metroid drought

I hate third party faggotry. Sonic and Banjo-Kazooie are the only characters that are Nintendo enough to deserve being guests. Everything else is shit.

Waluigi is more well known than over half of the roster retard, he's a fucking Mario character, everyone knows who they are.

Attached: 1558919982008.jpg (709x472, 126K)

We have enough Mario characters already user

I'm just gonna post my wish list, I hope last 5 are Nintendo IPs

Attached: Untitled3_20190923030231.png (1280x2200, 3.03M)

This is what geno would look like if he were in the mario and luigi series

Nightmare is my never ever. He would be great for the game but I expect something lame like Jin.

Smash Bros. is a Nintendo game about Nintendo characters and celebrating Nintendo's history and content.
You have no right to barge in and start demanding all sorts of non-Nintendo shit just because like two or three characters were lucky with Sakubias. Go play MUGEN instead.

This is so fucking terrible

i know how it feels, warsbro

Attached: 1530834261253.png (332x384, 81K)

>Newgrounds shit
>Zoomer bitch only know for her ass
>Memetale 2
At least you put HL over Meme fortress 2

don't feel like photoshopping it
>Season 1
Travis
>Season 2
Phoenix Wright
Monokuma
Prince of All Cosmos
Doom Guy
Frisk/Kris
>Season 3
Filia
Reimu
Gordon Freeman
Sol Badguy
Miku

>zhao yun
>reimu
>scorpion
>steve
>pokemon rival
>an assist trophy
alright crackhead

>Jack bros
what should have been

At least you have assist trophies

>jack bros
>layton
>phoenix wright
based

Attached: 1540580844726.png (500x380, 126K)

>monokuma
stopped reading there, that's just retarded

I was just going to repost pic related but then I realized Rayman breaks the rules since he's a Spirit, but fuck it.

Replace Rayman with Kunio-kun (River City) or Quote (Cave Story).

Attached: Super Smash Bros Fighter Pass I and II.jpg (1920x2160, 2.04M)

All good until the literally who bitch

we used to

Attached: 1558147286241.gif (320x287, 982K)

zoom zoom

Choice

fuck your rules and give me playable alucard

Attached: fighter pass.jpg (1000x562, 190K)

>KOS-WHORE
Cringe, make way for the OG

Attached: Fei1.png (1061x2000, 2.46M)

Attached: 1569133607543.jpg (1920x2877, 868K)

>zoom zoom for not knowing who is the random girl from a rpg no one gives a shit about
>all good means doom guy, ryu and rayman too
get bent fag
Based, at least you put the guy that looks like the MC

>sora
instantly shit
>asagi instead of Laharl
retard
>diablo
the best unique thing from your list

>Sora bad
Yawn
>>asagi instead of Laharl
She's the fucking mascot besides Prinny and Etna

I like Fei, don't get me wrong but Fei doesn't bring anything interesting to the table and Square is sitting tightly on the Xenogears IP without doing anything with it.

KOS-MOS arguably has some of the craziest moveset potential of any possible DLC fighter, Bamco loves to shill KOS-MOS in random games (cameos 17 games and counting). Plus KOS-MOS's been a possibility ever since Brawl due to her DS game game and her chances only really grew with Sm4sh and moreso with Ultimate now that Xenoblade is deconfirmed. Xenosaga's a different IP and Xenosaga not being even referenced in Smash is bizarre when you consider it's a much higher selling franchise than Xenoblade, and Bamco made KOS-MOS one of their temporary mascots for a few years.

I love Xenogears but Xenogears doesn't really lend itself well to Smash since it's literally just one game from the 90s.
Xenosaga's 3 main games, a 1 DS port and 1 small game, spawned manga adaptions, an anime adaption, and made a lot of sales from merchandise. Not to mention the numerous random crossovers she cameos in ranging from sports games, fighting games, RPGs and shit. She's constantly ranked as the most iconic and recognizable Xeno character ever since her character design reveal back in 2000.
It's a travesty that Shulk somehow got in before her since he's the essence of a literally who shill pick, Xenoblade 1 didn't even break a million sales.
She's Xeno's Lightning, even though Xeno's technically 3 different IPs.

Attached: Xenosaga991119.png (1787x1340, 2.15M)

>Sora good
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>hurr she is the mascot
HAHAHAHA just like Slime and Jack right? Hahahaha

>text laughing
Cringed
>just like Slime and Jack right?
Maybe if I posted Prinny you'd have a point

> Plus KOS-MOS's been a possibility ever since Brawl due to her DS game
A cheap cashgrab that never left japan
>Xenosaga's a different IP and Xenosaga not being even referenced in Smash is bizarre when you consider it's a much higher selling franchise than Xenoblade
Delusional
>I love Xenogears but Xenogears doesn't really lend itself well to Smash since it's literally just one game from the 90s.
The Japs literally voted it 10th best game of the heisei era (the poll where chrono trigger won)
>It's a travesty that Shulk somehow got in before her since he's the essence of a literally who shill pick, Xenoblade 1 didn't even break a million sales.
Xenoblade is a lot more recognizable to players nowadays
>She's Xeno's Lightning
As if that was a good thing

>Cringe
>backpedaling
Hahahaha

>Fighter 5 is Crash
>Fighters Pass 2 starts with Geno
Your “rules” are bogus.

Fuck Smashboards tourists.
Go back faggots.

>Delusional
It isn't. Given Xenosaga's importance to Bamco during the mid-2000s, and how she still cameos (mostly on Nintendo systems, too) in many games in the 2010s, Bamco's involvement with the last two Smash games and Nintendo's ownership of Monolith, it's really bizarre that KOS-MOS isn't even in as a spirit or a Mii fighter. It leads me to assume she's being saved for DLC.
Harada from Bamco even acknowledged that there's a lot of people that are asking for Xenosaga represented in Smash in some form, though his word doesn't mean much since it's Sakurai and Nintendo calling the shots.
Xenosaga's complete absence from Smash despite its status and being the highest grossing Xeno IP is bizarre.

>sora
>2b
>geno
>shantae
>amateratsu
>heavy
>indie bug shit
>goomba with a hat
>retarded triplets
This is the worst list in the thread

No one cares about your literally who waifu retard

Yes what you posted was cringeworthy
>backpedaling
Don't use words you don't understand

aw ty

Attached: 1500286404982.png (800x800, 550K)

>cringeworthy
Hahaha
>she is the fucking mascot
>n-no that's prinny
HaHaHa

>tfw smashtrannies are allowed to have these blatant generals up 24/7
Fuck nigger dick sucking mods

Attached: 1535370955514.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Smash bros you need to get in here NOW_

discord.gg/sWAuneB

discord.gg/sWAuneB

discord.gg/sWAuneB

Attached: terry1.png (730x657, 912K)

T. Eggman

Yes, being unaware is a sing of autism, your list has autism written all over it as well

>Harada from Bamco even acknowledged that there's a lot of people that are asking for Xenosaga represented in Smash in some form
Literally never happened
I don't believe xenosaga has any sizeable fanbase left anywhere, not even in japan

Its obvious you have brain damage and just keep posting for (You)s so I will stop entertaining your pointless autism

>Kat
that's a pipe dream

>Name calling
Hahaha pathetic

Reimu all the way, these threads showed me how great she would be

Fucking go back already

Attached: 1547126678152.jpg (634x476, 17K)

Do we need these threads EVERY day, it's the same post every single fucking time

No reddit, not everything with tits that you don't like is a "waifu".

>Geno
>2b
>Any western indie shit
>Rhythm Heaven
>advance wars
>KOS-WHO

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 91K)

>wojak garbage
>knowyourmeme filename
I don't even want these characters but I'll support them just to spite you.

Based

This time, it is different. See, the title says "Rules Edition", so it has rules to exclude certain fighters...

Too bad Yea Forums is full of retards that can't play by rules and want their shit choices, anyways.

More bing bing wahoo! More FE, we don't have enough anime swords! More stupid characters no one cares but 5 people only! Woohoo!

In that case, disregard SpongeBob and everything here's alright

Attached: download_20190919_202137 (1).jpg (1920x2160, 569K)

Reminder these are the most likely picks outside of autistic niche literally who picks made by faggots that plague smash speculation but don't actually play Vidya games.
>Nightmare (Soulcalibur) (Namco)
>Leon/ Jill (Resident Evil) (Capcom)
>Pyramid Head (Silent Hill) (Konami)
>Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) (Tecmo)
>Kasumi (Dead or Alive) (Tecmo)
>Morrigan (Dark Stalkers) (Capcom)
>Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) (Square)
>Technos beat em up character either from Double Dragon or Kunio.
>Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) (Grasshopper Manufacture)
>Dante (Devil May Cry) (Capcom)
>2B (Neir Automata) (Square)
>Bill Rizer (Contra) (Konami)
These are the most prolific series in gaming without current representation within Smash.

I just want Travis

the whole point of the thing is you can put whoever you want, of course more people aren't gonna bother rulesfagging cause it would be retarded to make the same list with the same """""""likely""""""" character picks for one thread and nobody understands how Sakurai chooses shit anyway so trying to narrow it down is pointless.
I'm talking about how Smash threads is the same
>''I'd like to see these characters in the game""
>''Noooooo character cant be in cause I no likey them''
Every single time

>Good
>Pretty good
>Good
>Good
>Good
>Good
>Snoy shit
>Very good
>Meh
>Meh
>Zoomer shit
>Ok

>t.retard that wanted some shit character

/thread/

Attached: 1554928183567.png (303x243, 3K)

>nobody understands how Sakurai chooses shit anyway so trying to narrow it down is pointless.
t. brainlet

Explain Terry

autists who think that they know what sakurai is thinking make me pity for the man who made smash a fucking thing

Attached: 1444426868562.jpg (298x391, 27K)

Fucking this, literally the same NPC tier post in every thread
This shit should just be deleted or moved to /vg/ or /trash/ at this point cause there is nothing left to talk about

Attached: 1558449761046.png (500x500, 300K)

>most likely picks
>using the prolific series argument
None of us have any authority or insight into who’s getting in. There is no way to feasibly predict who’s “likely” and that fact should be evident to everyone by now.

>moving the goalpost
your character is shit

theguardian.com/games/2018/aug/08/super-smash-bros-ultimate-masahiro-sakurai-35-years-gaming-history-nintendo

>“In the arcades, when I was younger, there was a game called King of Fighters 95, and I thought I was pretty good. I had a 50-strong win streak on Street Fighter 2 around that time. So I was playing King of Fighters once – and the way arcades are set up in Japan, you can’t really see the person you’re playing against, because you’re on opposite sides of the cabinet. I was feeling pleased with myself because I was winning, and it turned out to be a total beginner with their partner, just trying to have fun, and I thought, ‘Oh no, I shouldn’t have beaten them so badly. Now they’re going to feel like they never want to play it again!’ It’s important to think about the beginner crowd.”

>I pick him because I played his game
So Sakurai can download flappy bird and put him in because just of that?

Would honestly be better than any of the other shit people are suggesting creativity-wise.

>t.Autist who misses the point of wishlist threads
Stop rping as Sakurai, you don't know shit

>Double Dragon
"Snoy"
Yup more proof v doesn't play vidya

>I pick him because I played his game
Yes, that's about right. If Sakurai played and liked X game there's an extremely high chance it gets in smash somehow. That's all there is to his "extremely complex thought process"

>projecting

>doesn't have any fucking arguments besides some buzzwords

Attached: 1556332453741.jpg (366x351, 28K)

Rock Howard, Sol Badguy, Ragna the Bloodedge, Roy Bromwell

Smash needs more Terries

It just has to be Rayman's turn. But knowing Ubisoft, they'll probably insist that Rayman be an assist and have a Rabbid as the selected character.

Attached: Rayman_render_by_nibroc_rock-d8z6dlp.png (1024x1024, 309K)

realistically, they would pick ezio over rayman considering the huge legacy assassins creed has

Attached: 1556226887799.jpg (640x633, 250K)

Based on the criteria OP mentioned, here's my list

Doomguy
Arle
Yuri Lowell
Reimu
Ezio
Leon S. Kennedy
Linkle (technically a KT rep)
Sora
Crash Bandicoot
Sol Badguy
Gordan Freeman

Some being pretty big stretches

Though I DO feel we're gonna get at least one first party character

Attached: 1542917746767.jpg (776x922, 67K)

Adol Christin
Bub and Bob
Mavis Beacon
Travis Touchdown

He behaves like average Yea Forumstard

Spirited
Deconfirmed
Move on fag

How many parties have you been kicked out of for being too boring?

Attached: 9A1A2535-72B0-418D-9C76-905601A24427.jpg (1024x841, 181K)

>479108749
>STOP WANTING RAYMAN, STOP WANTING SPIRITS REEEE

Attached: 1557360695035.jpg (1080x920, 175K)

>Shit
>Shit
>Shit
>Shit but better than Sora
>Shit
>Shit
>WHO
>Shit
>Discount Viewtiful Joe
>At least something good

>9 literally whos and le sonic meme man

The Snoy was for Lara

I think I got all the rules maybe, either way I highly doubt that they won't add at least 1 or 2 first party characters.

Attached: So many swords.png (1280x2200, 2.63M)

Based SPchad.

Good pick and good mindset.

>he doesn't know

THE FAIRY ODD PARENTS IN:
THE SAME FAG

>not liking any of the TF2 mercenaries
Cringe and gaypilled

Of course, I'm not a memefag
>S-SAMEFAG!
Keep crying

Attached: smash2.png (1064x372, 201K)

That DLC pack#1 present series is actually perfect

Attached: watching.png (128x128, 23K)

Sorry, but I'm just gonna post my most wanted 3x3 instead of following arbitrary rules and having to make myself a new image with the template you provided.

Attached: Smash DLC 3x3 jpg quality.jpg (3263x3264, 2.61M)

Still holding out for Doom Slayer, Ryu Hayabusa, and Sol Badguy.

Attached: 0813f2f65ed2c5b765552677b17c6e9f.jpg (564x824, 100K)

How many parties have you been kicked out of for no one knowing who you are?

7 meme picks.
The fuck?

Yes the other user was the autist, not you.
The complete and utter state of deconfirmed denial fags

Based

Just dawned on me that MOTHER and Kid Icarus have pretty substantial content for series with only 3 installments that clocked out 13 and 7 years ago respectively

>geno
>present

Based and benevolencepilled

Only your bottom row is any good.

r8

Attached: le DLC meme.png (442x3000, 945K)

>Present SERIES

besides the lack of heavy, it's still very good

Attached: 1568285556393.jpg (548x422, 18K)

Only good ones are Leon, Isaac/Felix, and Geno IMO

Hayabusa
Souls rep
Reimu
Doomguy
Rhythm game rep
Sony rep

There's gonna be a musou rep no matter what, shit is pretty popular in Japan iirc

thanks, might add Monster Hunter, Mike Jones, Heihachi, and Medusa. i'll think about heavy.

you could also add eggman if you're okay with that

Attached: 1513209385913.jpg (1440x1089, 429K)

Shantae.

Attached: Shanty19.png (680x731, 357K)

Pretty damn based

I hate to be the debunker of a character but...
Travis Touchdown ain't making it since the creator said that he won't be in Smash, for at least this game.

gameinformer.com/e3-2019/2019/06/12/suda51-tells-us-what-to-expect-from-no-more-heroes-iii
Last Paragraph

My condolences to Travis Fans.

Trouble is that most of those characters (all of those characters?) don't originate from video games. If Goku can't get in, Lu Bu shouldn't be able to either.

Disregarding the first-party rule because there's plenty of realistic opportunities for more first-party DLC, even though Wars sadly isn't one of them.

Attached: fighters pass.png (1280x2200, 757K)

The only person on this thread with good taste

Banjo ain't making it in since the composer said he won't be in Smash.
My condolences to Banjo Fans

Attached: file.png (835x520, 82K)

>Implying that a composer as the same power as a creator/director
You're retarded.

Attached: mokou_fag_card.png (379x379, 148K)

I'll give you you're daily (you)
youtube.com/watch?v=_LO--QPPQPE
Look at who composed the song in the reveal trailer, senpai

You don't know how business works, do you?
They paid him a good sum of money to make arrangements.

You obviously don't. Him saying he's not in would technically be breaking NDA

Not him but you do know lying and jumping around questions are part of NDAs right.

I know but a ton of people say lying is breaking NDA.

Dig Dug chads where we at

Attached: 00D96CCB-7A9C-48C7-8970-7D8E62E78D63.png (768x1024, 744K)

Those people have no clue how an NDA works.

>last fighter from first pass is a fucking echo
>laat fighter is a literally who

>inflation the character
for that reason alone it wont happen but a mii could be cool

Having a character that looks like that in smash would be kino, but you’re not a chad unless you want this version of him in.

Attached: 34C0B083-3DC7-487E-93A3-3C9A936ED235.png (1024x1676, 911K)

Should be glass instead of fucking blue skin

He wouldn’t have known about banjo yet.

It probably IS glass. Just the design making look like it isn’t, for whatever reason.

what would eggman's moveset be?

Pingas

Something like this user’s moveset, only without the metal sonic part. Or with it, both would be cool I guess.

Attached: 31AC6E12-C90C-4213-B218-7E7B1013BE2A.jpg (3446x3172, 2.57M)

>Octoling
>echo
My dude, have you even played Splatoon? Inkling is a Splatoon 1 rep, not a Splatoon 2 rep. Octoling could and would have a completely unique moveset based around a completely different set of weapons & specials. Charger, Splatling, Dualies, Booyah Bomb, Homing Bomb, take your pick really.

This. Octoling SHOULD at least be a semi-clone at the absolute lowest level. Being an echo would be too big of a waste of potential given all the new weapons from Splatoon 2.

Octoling can and should be a 100% unique character. Splatoon is one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, which is all the more impressive given that it's less than 5 years old. It's a powerhouse and absolutely rates 3-4 representatives and multiple stages.

To add on, I'm honestly surprised that Octoling/Agent 8 doesn't come up more in conversation. It feels like people majorly discount just how popular Splatoon really is. This is a series that's going to end up a pillar of the Nintendo brand, and is frankly seriously underrepresented right now. If they do any more first-party DLC, I'd rate Splatoon's chances as even better than Fire Emblem's. They could even add Pearl and/or Marina if they wanted to get really nuts.

Attached: B3FCEEA7-F36C-4BC8-BB72-395711DD8BE9.png (950x720, 462K)

Wars is a 30-year-old series which had games from the Famicon to the DS. It's nuts that it doesn't have a stage at the bare minimum.

there was the assist trophy in brawl

That assist trophy was pretty lame. They didn't even animate the sprites. AW had absolutely gorgeous battle sprites and they give us map sprites shooting lemon pellets? It was totally half-assed.

>has no spirit
yeah im thinkin she's in

Attached: Sami.jpg (1422x2000, 305K)

Fuck you and your rules, I do what I want

Attached: somepass.jpg (960x3708, 1.5M)