Good evening 47. Today's assignment is a very special one. Your destination is Haven island...

Good evening 47. Today's assignment is a very special one. Your destination is Haven island. A tropical paradise in the Maldives. Your target? Me. You will find me in the honeymoon suite, naked, awaiting your entry. You will only need one tool for this job, 47. I shall leave you to prepare.

Attached: 1560217782301.png (486x416, 367K)

>toilet bowl kill
>anal on corpse

>No way, fag.

>new map tomorrow
Will it be kino?

hopefully
I am considering trying it on master difficulty with instinct and UI off and going in blind

I've never seen any game company divide their content in such an counter-intuitive and clumsy way. Their steam store page is a fucking mess.

Attached: nicholsonsthename shitsmygame.gif (500x250, 787K)

The trailer is at least. But I don't get if the map will be sunny like on the oppic or pre-storm like in the trailer. Would be interesting to see weather changing during the mission someday.

Still better than episodic

How many maps are still missing until the season pass is complete? I bought Gold a few months ago but i'll wait until i have a complete game.

This is it. The end.

how much better would the season pass have been if they didn't waste time on making grindy sniper maps?

Will there be a season pass 2?

mite b cool and will be checking the new maps once they go on sale

They'll probably just release Hitman 3.

>another tropical tourist resort
Come on, man.

>40 bucks for 2 maps
Are they fucking insane?

>he didn't get the Gold Edition
Shiggy.

get the pass thing on sale. i got it for 14 bucks.

Gold edition has been 30 bucks or less for a while

If they made two smaller maps it'd be great, but if they made one more ginormous map it'd be stale.

24 hours from now on I presume?

I got the expansion pass for 10 bucks and the game itself for 25 bucks
Learn into keyshops
Probably the expansions cost more now because of Haven Island hype

More like 30.

Nah, 24.60€ on both CDkeys and Instant Gaming

>Gold edition has been 30 bucks or less for a while
FUCK me, I paid $50.

Well done, Shecklestein.

...still worth it though.

Hitman's content is so unorganized most people end up paying more than they should have anyway.