Has a game ever made you laugh?

Has a game ever made you laugh?

Attached: anime beach.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/btAbjiCa0Eo?t=97
youtu.be/DZQ4YmgTqXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea. What you posted isnt funny tho. Sure someone might find it amusing but that just shows theyve got shit taste and should kill themselves.

Yeah, they should've gone all in and had the whole army walk in on her. They had a good start with characters other than protag showing up, but they should've kept going.

This was funny in the sense that it was so cartoonishly cliche. I still had fun, though.

Im beginning to understand why the game floped

is this the "kyaaaa" meme?

The yakuza games make me laugh

>the whole army walk in on her
actually funny

Why is Japanese humor so goddamn formulaic? It's like if a comedian walked on-stage, and then started spouting shit like "Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?" or "You're bug guy, for you".

Attached: cunnypot.webm (964x542, 1.84M)

no this is the ""EEEEEEEEEE" *pans up to sky*" meme

Stop watching shows for children.

>wow that was a gut buster

Attached: afwitjw0lkk01.jpg (780x438, 33K)

what show?

See

Miss my boy Raz.

some nu-fate trash

this is a good example of a game that was so stupid and infuriating i had to put down the controller and go for a walk.

high iq kino to be desu

maybe it will help you lose some weight then.

youtu.be/btAbjiCa0Eo?t=97

the falling animation.

yes, ragdolls make me laugh my ass off all time

mr libido is fucking gold. I love that guy, just not that way.

>THE POWER TO MINDHACK

This is so far removed from how people act that I am genuinely concerned for whoever wrote this.

*bad ragdolls
I agree, although good ragdolls are sometimes genuinely impressive, like the ones in the new MW. Those have preset animations blended with IK and dynamic ragdolls, shit's cool.

Also the ones in RDR2, the dynamic body reaction engine Euphoria uses is amazing.

>it's okay to produce trash if it's for children
I hope you never complain about the state of younger generations.

If a game makes me laugh I uninstall it and never play it again.
"Funny" is a feeling only sojboys have.

>This is so far removed from how people act
In your country
Bugmen literally act like this

I burst out laughing when you play hatsune miku with haruka in yakuza 5

youtu.be/DZQ4YmgTqXU

Attached: tumblr_mapytmjduI1rsl35ao1_500.gif (500x221, 453K)

They really have gotten better. It always used to drive me crazy how you used to see the same dying animations stiffly floating in midair, then suddenly going limp and falling down.

I've had so many fucking hilarious ragdolls in RDR2, I honestly find crashing my horse fun if I'm not carrying anything on it. I also love how horses drag the rider by the stirrups sometimes after you shoot them.

I was under the impression EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pans up to sky meme was when it goes like
>is it still far
>we're not even halfway there :^)
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

must be insufferable

>he thinks thats the point
Kids arent as mentally advanced as you or i. They only pick up on the basics and cliched shit like in the op is right down their alley. They dont get most of the rest which is why they also have funny shit but for the adults. Dont play childish shit if you dont want a childish experience. Faggot.

That's the only proper way to do it.
Ragdoll when hp drops to zero on anything other than explosions etc. either looks uninspired most of the time or buggy as fuck when you use some meme weapons like a double shotgun.

Back of the knee maybe

that was enjoyable and comfy in a 2000s/90s anime kind of way.

Attached: image.png (4096x3840, 77K)

Japanese comedy is rooted deeply in their super stilted theatre Tradition. Everything that isn't absurdist is literally just the same 2 or 3 jokes at nauseum.

mmmm
cunny

Agreed. In MW, when you blast somebody with a shotgun from point blank, their entire upper torso and head get pushed back as the animation transitions into a ragdoll and interacts with the rest of the environment, it doesn't just flop forward.

would have been funnier if he didn't react and just said "those aren't clothes"

Attached: 1342477169765.jpg (199x169, 11K)

>I'll just stand perfectly still for 20 seconds and then pretend I'm embarrassed
This kind of joke works well only in manga, I wonder how much more time Japs need to realize it.

literally me

Attached: huge.png (1141x631, 1M)

Weeb humor is fucking trash.

They walked in on a girl who already put on an outfit that she obviously wanted to wear anyway, the only punchline was the cliché "kyaaa"

It's fine to enjoy and consume anime like any other form of entertainment or art but if you think something is funny because it's to be expected and you've seen it in a million other shows and books already, then that's just retarded and you're way too deep into the rabbithole

also
>anime bullshit is somehow videogames

Attached: 1568904809735.jpg (728x729, 200K)

Yeah Japanese games.

this is 2006 weeb humor, what's modern weeb humor like?

The constant fear of my anime games and manga dying and being censored by "the right side of history" I guess it's funny in a way.