Fucking normies I swear

Fucking normies I swear.

Attached: B927AAB8-4B6F-4971-AC7A-CF4BE3220C48.jpg (562x750, 134K)

Someone posted this then took a photo of it. Can you get more pathetic than that. No you cannot.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP HAVING FUN
fuck you incel

Well OP, did you grab a sword or not?

youre a loser for defending OP

>normies
reddit election tourist spotted

This isnt fun in any sense cunt. Go dil8 and get laid.

>incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel incel

die soon

Attached: unknown-71.png (58x62, 7K)

Cope

I chuckled

the word normies is honestly a great litmus test on whether or not someone is a normalfag

Those aren't pokemon

>Get shot by some goblino
>Courts find a small .jpg of a wooden sword tucked away somewhere
>Rule as self defense

You have to go back.

not particularly funny but it works in the context, isn't forced or is some shitty mashup
literally why are you getting mad at this? you'd have a stroke at a convention

Nah

Haha, funny video game reference

Pinning that shows a good sense of humour. Taking a picture to show it off is attention seeking.

>Normie
You're more pathetic normalfag.

You want your upbots too?

Make a better joke for your school campus the next time you decide to litter for Reddit points.

Have sex

>implying i wouldnt take one
>implying i wouldnt tell my friends about this
>implying i wouldnt tell my gf about this
>implying i would waste this opportunity to go on an Anonymous imageboard andpost it so angry basement dwellers could get angry about it

Lul

IM TRYING

Attached: 1514950161215.png (367x321, 125K)

oh no, someone's mad over the internet. run for cover!

Yeah, faggot OP was mad enough to make this shitty thread.

Let him have his fun.

fucking r/gaming

Bend over

I dont even see this as a normie thing. More like a nerd that does not know how to be original and conceal his power level.

It's not 2011 anymore, why do you keep making bitter cringe videogame humor threads

Your collective anger at this is so much more mental effort spent on any cringy videogame joke than the telling and admittedly braindead amusement from it

I don't get it

In undergrad I put up a Pokemon version of this. Had professor Oak in the middle, and then charmander, squirtle, and bulbasaur repeating on the bottom.

Would put them up in the buildings that had more sciences and it was fun to see which mons were taken last.

Nice cringe moment OP XD

>all the normies ITT

Attached: 1552218578205.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

>normies
>an insult
I should be glad im not a faggot like you op

>normies
>saying normies
>

Attached: 1547424270142.jpg (1200x859, 270K)