STRONG FEMALES IN JAPANESE GAMES GOOD

>STRONG FEMALES IN JAPANESE GAMES GOOD
>STRONG FEMALES IN WESTERN GAMES BAD
But why?

Attached: 1550071987701.jpg (608x854, 214K)

You're over-complicating it. On Yea Forums, it is
>JAPAN GOOD
>WEST BAD
That is literally all there is to it. Most of this board will buy any game of any quality as long as there is anime waifus in it.

>strong female in japanese game
>has other traits and characteristics, strength comes second to who she is
>strong female in western game
>strong for the sake of being a loud, strong female character

Because fuck you, that’s why

Because the ones in Japanese games are extremely well written and make sense in the story, and the ones in Western games are forced, cringy, and just there to make things political.

I raised you. I loved you. I've given you weapons, taught you techniques, endowed you with knowledge. There is nothing more for me to give you. All that's left for you to take is my life, by your own hand. One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle. I'll give you 10 minutes. In 10 minutes, MiGs will come and bomb the hell out of this place. If you can beat me in less than 10 minutes, you'll be able to escape in time.
Let's make this the greatest 10 minutes of our lives, Jack.

Weeaboo faggots obsessed with Japan infest this board and it's obvious (and annoying) to everyone to have to deal with their brand of autism which is uniquely insulting to people who aren't retarded.

>japanese strong women are women that are strong
>western 'strong women' are women acting like men

You have to go back.

Attached: 1569167775779.jpg (650x494, 48K)

because i want to fuck the japanese ones

People here shat on Lightning OP.

the first one is written for fetishists and she is usually sexy. the second is sucking up for good boy points and usually is an ugly man hater who acts like a man.

sex appeal
the amount of japanese females i find unattractive and the amount of western females i do find attractive can both be counted on one hand

Attached: 2cb900ff4d0f.jpg (788x337, 196K)

Most "strong" females in jap games are just regular female Japanese characters except they're strong for some reason. Like you'll have some battle hardened veteran going "kyaa professor kun don't look up my skirt!!" while being covered in scars and having a tough demeanor most of the time
Many strong females in Western games go too far in the other direction and basically are just men with a female skin.

Truth be told most games don't have good writing, and the defense of Japanese games comes from the fact these characters are moeblobs that make my dick hard.
One good development that I hope Japan follows up on is making their actions heroines slightly more buff. But the japs are afraid of muscles and actually find them comical so it won't ever happen

Attached: PO53G0q.jpg (3840x2160, 966K)

japan makes women that look and act like women
america makes women that look and act like bitches
both make women that can be called "strong"

the question doesn't have a right answer because it's the wrong question. it's so obviously the wrong question it's even there in the format, like wondering why some game in some genre succeeded but others in the same genre failed.
it has nothing to do with the genre. in this case: it has nothing to do with "strong"ness.

Attached: 1492509009558.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>You have to go back.

Attached: 1567953092901.png (500x533, 66K)

Welp you have

>Welp you have

Attached: GjVEr5il.jpg (532x640, 45K)

>not knowing how to reply to posts

You legitimately have to go back. Please study for your algebra test or something dude. Yea Forums is a weeb site. I get that you find the epic wojaks funny, but please just fuck off. You don't belong here.

He does it on purpose user. Don't feed the retards please.

Attached: 1568036578097.png (351x263, 130K)

>You legitimately have to go back. Please study for your algebra test or something dude. Yea Forums is a weeb site. I get that you find the epic wojaks funny, but please just fuck off. You don't belong here.

Attached: 1568992515734.jpg (750x562, 31K)

>>not knowing how to reply to posts
>You legitimately have to go back. Please study for your algebra test or something dude. Yea Forums is a weeb site. I get that you find the epic wojaks funny, but please just fuck off. You don't belong here.

Attached: 1566472737241.jpg (960x492, 56K)

>Like you'll have some battle hardened veteran going "kyaa professor kun don't look up my skirt!!" while being covered in scars

Name literally one game where this happens. I'd love to play it.

This.

But, unironically, it's because Japan actually hires women writers, rather than beta orbiter numales or transexuals.

Because even strong women from Japan has it's moe points. Western strong women are just men in a women's model.

I thought it was because Japan likes to humor us male gamers giving women leading roles.

In America they actually believe that a woman is capable of doing anything outside of being a fuck puppet.

>implying western developers make good games

thread should have ended here desu

Because feminism is cancer. Nobody wants cancer. That is why nobody wants feminists.

In Japan a feminist is a guy who doesn't beat his wife.

In the west a feminist is a guy who wants to chop off his own penis.

Soul vs souless argument
Japan does strong female characters because they find them cool
West does it because they need to insert an agenda of some kind of the game, whatever the latest flavor of the months is between black , gay or sociopath

slightly amused that OP starts his thread with art from a literal neo-nazi

Attached: hetza.jpg (743x1150, 137K)